Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

He kept chuckling when she told him to shut up. "Baby I'm the dominant one in bed." He gave her butt a nice little smack to prove it.

It was nice that she could just be herself and be as loud as she wanted. It was nice to just enjoy the moment. He kissed her back. His hands held her sides as she felt her cum. It helped set him over the edge as well as he moaned but made sure they weren't too loud. "Ohh babe..."

"I love you." He played with her hair after she moved next to him and wrapped her arm around him. Jake still pictured a light skinned baby girl with curly hair like Adri running around their house. He couldn't give up on that hope. He kissed her temple. "I love you so much baby..." Jake yawned. "Do we have to get earlier than everyone else? Since we are hosts?" Truth was Jake probably would be up before some people most days to work out.

Adri smiled, “I love you more.” She sighed and gave him a half hug. She closed her eyes and shook her head, “No. we just have to get up before the baby. Maybe not even then. Mom knows his schedule and I would bet she will be up before you.” She told him.

She yawned and opened her eyes to check her phone one last time. “I need to know if you are going with me to any fashion weeks or if any shows interest you. And we are going to the Met Gala this year. Our first time, I’m so excited.” She smiled. She knew it wasn’t time to work but she liked staying on top of emails.

“And it looks like we have been nominated for some awards at the Kids Choice and Teens Choice awards. Are we going to the ESPY’s? I need to figure out how many dresses I need.”

"Impossible. You do not love me more. Don't even. Don't start that." He shook his head. "Why does your mom get up so early? I would easily get up earlier than most people here."

He just looked at her. "Adge...it's late. We just had sex. It's Christmas...you need fashion week information right now?" He asked her. "I won't know until we get home babe. I need to look at my schedule and see about when I'll have a fight. Dana won't get with me till after the holidays."

"Yes we are going to the ESPYs. It's good to go even if I'm not nominated. It looks good. Dana likes it." He shrugged. "We can go to those. That's fine." He gave a nod. "We do need to see when they are compared to the wedding though." He told her.

“Not this second but when I ask in two weeks, i don’t want to hear that I didn’t warn you that the question was coming.” She told him. “Now you have time to think about it.”

She frowned but he wouldn’t see it in the dark room, “Why wouldn’t you be nominated don’t they have like Best fight or knockout as an award? You have had some amazing fights. Babe you became Champion! You’re going to be nominated and I wouldn’t be surprised if you won too.” She smiled.

“They are all early in the year so we are fine. Dana will probably have a fight for you in May or June, maybe July but that is pushing it, since you’re off limits after that.” She set her phone down and snuggled back into him.

He shook his head. "No this is the problem. Women bring this up at almost midnight, after sex, when I'm tired and falling asleep then expect us to remember and comprehend everything you say. That's rude." He shook his head but smiling.

He shrugged. "They do. But I just don't know if they will nominate me. I hope they do but never know. I don't want to have that big head to just assume I'm getting nominated." He kissed her head. "I'm sure there is a possibility."

He thought about it as he snuggled into her. "But I want at least one fight before the wedding if not two if he first is early enough. Why are we talking work. I make a rule of no more work talk." He told her and nipped her ear. "I love you baby."

“I will have the big head for you then, Boo. You have had some amazing fights this year. You will be nominated I am sure of it.” She told it. “We are speaking it into existence right now so it will happen.” She smiled.

“Oh boy, 2 fights?” She sucked in a deep breath and closed her eyes. “If you say so, but you are training as hard as possible. You are drinking gallons of milk and you are staying as flexible as possible.” She told him. “No crutches and no bruises, if possible. No broken bones when you walk your ass down that aisle unassisted. Or else.” She warned.

“I can’t make that promise. But I will try. I love you too.” She rolled over so she could sleep on her side. They got peaceful rest until about three when Owen woke up. Adri got him and brought him to bed. He stayed awake for a little while longer but eventually fell asleep between them. It was never a good nights rest with Owen in bed because he tossed and turned and kicked.

Jake smiled. "Just going would be an honor to me. It would be pretty cool. That's what in July? We have awhile to wait." He kissed her head. "I appreciate you thinking I can get those awards. You definitely are my biggest fan."

He chuckled. "Yes ma'am. I'll make sure I am in good condition. The second one would depend how the first goes. If I win, and not injury much let's go! Let's do it!" He said getting a little excited and pretended to punch her side as he was being goofy.

"I'm only teasing," He told her with a smile. Jake fell asleep but when Owen joined them he woke up and gave him some kisses and cuddles to try to get him to go back to sleep. Jake got up early to go work out and run but took a photo of Adri and Owen in bed and posted it on Instagram, "My loves. I have all I want for Christmas right here." He then got dressed before going to the cabin's gym and started working out.

“I will always be your biggest fan. Well, I don’t know. Owen might be beat me at some point. But I’ll fight him for the title.” She smiled.

Adri felt Jake get up and put her hand on Owen’s back. She was back asleep before Jake took the picture. Luke went to the gym around the Ames time as Jake. And Andre met them down there a half hour later.

Owen got up before her and woke her up by calling for Max, who cried at the door. Adri sighed and got up and let Max into the room. Adri showered and brushed her teeth and got dressed in a pajama set before going downstairs. The fireplace was going nice and slow and her parents were sitting on the couch reading and drinking their coffee.

She set Owen down to run to them and let the dogs out to use the bathroom and fed them breakfast. There was already food on the stove for Owen so she put it on a plate and grabbed him.

“We were thinking of going skiing today.” She told her parents after greeting them. “Sound fun?” She asked. Her mother laughed and her father was excited to try but cautious about getting hurt since his old bones didn’t heal like they used to.

Slowly Aidan and Alex trickled down for breakfast. Then Drew and Stacey and Andre’s wife came down until the whole group was sitting in the living room watching Owen play. Waiting for the guys to arrive so they could eat.

Jake smiled. "That would be a fight we should charge pay-per-view for." He chuckled. "He could maybe beat you babe."

Luke gave Jake a hard time and pushed him a bit as they worked out. "This is bullshit. It's holiday and you're kicking my ass." He chuckled but they all got a good workout in and he ran a bit on the treadmill. They got a good two hours in total before they came up. Luke gave Amy a kiss before she made him go shower.

Jake saw Owen. "Hi buddy! Good morning." Owen smiled and ran over to him. Jake picked him up and attacked him with kisses but didn't get him sweaty before setting him down. Jake smiled at Adri. "Give me five minutes to shower and I'll be back down. Go ahead and eat just save me a bit." He gave her a kiss. "Love you."

Owen pointed to Jake, "Dad! Dad! Foo. Foo!"

"Yes buddy I know there's food. I'll be back." He ran upstairs to shower.

“Mom’s rule. No one eats until everyone is here. So hurry up!” She said and would have pushed him but he was sweaty and gross. “I love you too.” She smiled.

“You already ate.” She told Owen and picked him up. And blew some raspberries against his next and they waved to Jake. Owen didn’t like that and almost had a meltdown until Adri promised he was coming right back. She rubbed his back and when Owen saw Jake coming down the stairs it was like his whole world light up again. He demanded to be picked up and wouldn’t let him go.

Adri smiled and helped bring the food and drinks to the table. There was a spread of everything you could want. Biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, eggs scrambled and fried. A lot of fruit. Adri cut up some fruit for Owen to eat while everyone else ate so he wasn’t eating off of other people’s plate.

He smiled and gave her a wink. Jake got in the shower and was as quick as he possibly could be.

Jake smiled big when he saw Owen got excited for him. He normally was mamma's boy so the fact he wanted his dad made his daddy happy. "Hi bubbas!" He picked him up. "Hi. What's the matter this morning? Hmm?" He watched Owen.

He put him in his highchair which he whined a bit before he moved him right next to Jake's chair. "Look fruit. How come you steal two breakfasts? Jerk." Jake gave Adri a quick kiss before piling his plate up with a bit of everything. He worked out hard but he needed to refuel.

"Who's going skiing?" Jake asked.

Adri rubbed Owen’s back and shrugged her shoulder, “I’m passing the Velcro baby on to you, I guess.” She made a sad face and shrugged her shoulder again. “That’s fine. You can get up and get him at 3 in the morning and bring him to bed. You can be the one to get kicked and punched every time this guys moves. He’s all yours.”

Andre and Lindsey agreed to go first. Then Alex and Aidan. Amy was out but Luke was in. Stacey was out and Drew wanted to be with her. Both mothers were out and the fathers seemed hesitant but they were going to join in on the fun. Adri was going only so Owen could play in the snow and maybe try out skiing himself.

“I think this is going to be a fun experimence for everyone who has a camera to record everyone else falling on their butt.” Adri smiled because she would be that person recording.

"I feel it too! You put him between us. Trust me I get a face slapped in the face or a foot in my back." He shook his head.

Jake rolled his eyes. "You're falling on your butt. I see it now. I'll be there with my snowboard." He stuck his tongue out.

"Jake used to snowboard some in high school when we had snow days." Amy shared, "He is better on one board than two." She laughed, she was good skiing but not snowboarding but they'd have fun together either way.

"The resort probably has a building those who aren't participating can have coffee and chill by the fire, or they can stay here. Whichever they want to." He suggested as they ate. Owen grabbed food with his hands and put the pieces in his mouth. He was happy and content with his food. He loved the eggs and biscuits.

“Well someone will have to go to watch Owen when Adri gets tired of holding him.” Her mother said.

“And a fire here is as good as a fire at some lodge.” Her father added.

Adri raised her eyebrows, “No. A fire here is better But you can still read a book near the lodge’s fireplace.” She argued. “He’s sorry baby. He didn’t mean it.” She said talking to her house.

Everyone else agreed to go so they would at least be doing something as a group. “And when we get back we can start the Christmas cookie cooking. I need to run to the store to pick something up for my special cookies for the group.” She smiled.

Jake chuckled at her mother's comment because it was true. He would get cold and fussy then Adri would get cranky and Jake would then have fun.

Owen was naming the fruit as he ate it but everything was 'apple' or 'buhnana'. Jake tried to say each one and try to get him to say it but they were still only those two fruits.

Drew laughed, "You're going shopping for one thing? That's impossible. I have to see this. When did your celebrity status go to your head that you talk to your house?"

“This house is my Christmas baby so I can speak to it whenever I want. Isn’t that right baby?” She asked the house again and smiled. “She said yes. I am right, by the way. And she loves how I hired someone else to decorate it.” Adri smiled even bigger.

“If you went to go, you see more than welcome to join me. I am only getting one thing though. And then we are coming right back. I have a ginger bread house and sugar cookies to decorate for Santa.” She told him.

She tried to keep Owen clean while he ate but he always managed to get banana and strawberry all over his body. There was no keeping him clean when it came to fruit.

“Are you coming with us?” She asked Jake. “Actually, why don’t all the brothers coming with me. Some quality time.” Adri declared. “It’ll be fun. Trust me and when was the last time we were all in the car together?”

Jake looked at her talking to the cabin. "I'm not saying a word. Not one word." He took a few bites of food.

John gave him a look, "You talk to your truck..." Jake gave him a look. "Thank dad. Thanks." He shook his head.

Jake looked at Adri. "Did I just get invited and uninvited all in the same sentence?!" He asked. "I think I did. I'm kinda hurt about that." He shook his head.

Her brothers all looked at each other and agreed to go and then started the fighting over who was sitting where.

“You all do, for the record I’m sure of it. You have all spoken to something that couldn’t speak back.” She told all of her brothers. She could feel them judging her.

Adri nodded her head, “You could still come if you wanted too. We can take the SUV and everyone would fit nicely. We just have to put the third row up.” She told him. “Do you want to go? You might like it.” She offered.

After breakfast everyone went and got dressed to go skiing or sledding. Adri layered Owen up a few times so he wouldn’t get cold. He didn’t want to keep the hat on. He walkways hated hats but this was one that she was forcing him to wear. She needed to keep his head warm. Once she got the gloves on him he couldn’t grab anything and he couldn’t take them off.

That’s what caused the complete breakdown. He had to wear a hat and gloves. And he only wanted Jake to make him feel better, or take everything off. Adri smiled and let Jake handle it. She was wearing fleece-lined leggings under her jeans and a long john top with her LLBean puffy jacket over it.

“He’s going to sleep in the car.” She told Jake. “He’s going to crash, no doubt about it. So we can leave him in the cabin until he wakes up and you can teach me how to do something.” She laughed.

Jake smiled and chuckled a little. "I love you arguing with your brothers. You're so out numbered but I get where your sass and fight comes from. It's cute." He chuckled.

"I'm going to have to come. Let's be honest. You Vegas veterans don't know how to drive in the snow. You guys would end up in a ditch or off the side of the road. No way I'm dealing with your mom worrying about you all because you don't know how to winter drive. I've seen what you all do in the rain." He grinned. "I'll drive."

Jake layered up with compression pants and athletic pants to move better in the snow and be warm. He put his snow pants over them. When Owen got mad he picked him up. "He's a heater and you layer him up, he's probably hot." He told Adri. "He probably can take his hat and gloves off until we get there. He wouldn't need them in the car anyway. And he probably will be asleep on the way." He cried and laid his head on Jake's shoulder. "I know. Life is so rough huh?"

"How does it feel that he wants me now and not you?" He asked Adri with a smile and wiggled his eyebrows. "I say by the end of the trip he will have your brothers giving him anything he wants." He chuckled. "Will you grab my coat, gloves, and hat? I'll put just my hat on now but wait for everything else. I don't want the heavy coat on in the car."

“He hasn’t had it on that long. He can’t be that hot.” She said. She sighed and took the hat and gloves off and shoved them in Jake’s pockets so they didn’t forget them. The crying started to stop once the gloves were off and he laid on Jake’s shoulder. Adri shook her head.

“You know it feels kind of freeing. But I lost my reason for not being able to carry stuff.” She used to say her hands were full because she was carrying Owen. Now she had to carry stuff. She grabbed the diaper bag so they could head downstairs. Then she grabbed his coat, hat and gloves. She She put the hat on his head and suddenly Owen was interested in wearing a hat.

She went downstairs and put some snacks in the bag just in case Owen got hungry before lunch time. She gave the dogs a treat and found the keys to the van. Owen wanted down to play with his toys which freed up Jake’s arm. They were alone for now, so she gave him some love until she heard footsteps on the stairs.

He raised his eyebrow. "Yes he can. Trust me. He gets that from me. I'd be miserable and throw a fit too. Ask my mom if you don't believe me." When Owen laid his head on Jake's shoulder, he rubbed his back and gave Adri a look like he told her so.

"Yeah, now you have to carry something. My vote is something heavy too." He teased as he carried Owen downstairs. "Mom thinks she's outsmarting dad and she's not." He told her and smiled at Adri. Love you."

"Will you grab some protein bars for me too? Please?" He gave her a kiss. "Thank you." When he put Owen down he smiled at Adri and wrapped his arms around her. He groaned when he heard food steps but stole a few more kisses. Owen ran to the end of the steps to see who was coming, smiled, squatted the best he could before giggling and then running away, again the best he could. "Any guess who it is?"

“Oh I believe you used to throw fits. It wasn’t that long ago you were throwing fits at me and I had to fix your issues.” She teased.

She tossed some protein bars into the snack bag and set it by the door by the diaper bag.

She laughed at Owen’s antics and shrugged her shoulder. “Probably Luke. He always runs and hide when it’s Luke.” She said and gave him one more kiss before going to find where Owen hid.

Sure enough, Luke came down the stairs and started acting like the giant calling out ‘Fe Fi Fo Fum’ and looking for Owen. Amy came down the stairs much slower then Luke and Adri opened the gate for her.

“I should have left it closed so you can struggle with it before my nephew comes.” She rubbed her belly and gave him a kiss. She tapped where his butt was with her finger to see if he would react.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Rude. Rude as hell." He shook his head. "I hate being hot. I moved from here to Vegas where I sweat the second I step out of the shower every day." He shook his head.

"He hides because he grabs him and tickles him." He chuckled and shook his head. "He's just acting goofy like you." Jake told her before kissing her again.

Owen squealed when he saw and heard Luke and tried to run away. He couldn't move far or fast but laughed.

"I can operate them, it's Luke who can't get them open. He wants one you can just step on so he can actually get through it." She giggled. The baby pushed on Amy's stomach. "He likes to follow the leader. If you push on a spot, he pushes back. But harder...jerk. Luke said he doesn't understand he doesn't have to go full strength against mom, he's in training and can go light..." She giggled. "Are there any boy names off limits for us to use?"

"Well, that is your fault. No one told you to move to Vegas." She laughed. "I can always move you out of Vegas. We do have options whenever you are ready. Just say the word and I will move to LA or New York. Or Germany. Or...anywhere." She smiled.

Adri laughed, "That's cheating and when they get heavy enough they will figure out how to work it. Plus you have little Jake against you," She said pointing at Owen. "He loves puzzles already so figuring out a baby gate is like next on his list." She chuckled. "That's cute." Adri smiled and tried again and got him to push back.

She shook her head, "No, I don't think so. I haven't thought about baby names for a long time." She looked at Jake, "Ask him. I'm sure he has some bright idea for a name that he wants to keep for his kids."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Excuse me. First of all, I moved to Vegas to get into the UFC and second I met you there so shut it." He rolled his eyes. "Anywhere? Wait? Anywhere?"

"I told him no because I don't want our child figuring it out. That defeats the purpose obviously." Amy told her. "Plus I'm sure out kid would be like Owen and figure it out way before his prime." She giggled. "You will have to use duct tape but he would figure that out too."

"I'll ask him. But he did use a boy name already. So I wanted to ask you. We are thinking maybe Logan..." She whispered the name. "What do you think?" She asked her.

Owen was running and playing with Luke and Jake. Both pretended to get him which made him squeal and run to the other as he giggled uncontrollably. Jake glanced over at Adri and smiled.

Back
Top Bottom