Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“He almost pushed me off the couch!” Adri explained. Then it was his turn for his mother to shout his name. She stuck her tongue out at him.

“Adri started it.” Aidan said on Jake’s side but Andre stood up for Adri.

“Will everyone be quiet. I’m trying to watch the movie.” Alex pitched in and Adri rolled her eyes.

“You see what you started?” Adri asked him.

“I am quiet. Thank you very much. When I want to be.” She made a face and rubbed Bam’s back.

“I did. I got a big pack of batteries that has like every toy battery size imaginable so we should be good. If not we can go to the store and pick up some more.”

"Mom she started it!" He told her mother, then looked at Adri, "You started it by trying to play the victim when you're being mean to me so you watch yourself. You are challenging a trained fighter...remember that." He stuck his tongue out at her.

He gave her a look. "Yeah when you want to be." He rolled his eyes. "I may try to make you be quiet tonight." He gave her a wink.

He shook his head. "Baby we should have gotten quiet toys and things that don't need batteries. What were we thinking? We don't just need batteries here but also in Vegas. Plus we have to ship a whole toy store home babe." He ran his hand through his hair. "Now I'm regretting this whole thing." He teased. "He is spoiled."

Jake rubbed Rocky's belly as she moved to her back.

“Yeah. I would really care about your profession if I was scared of you. But I’m not. So bring it on!” She smiled and stuck her tongue back out at him.

She grumbled something about being quiet and sighed. She looked up at him, “That might be possible. If you do your dick dance for me.” She whispered with a giggle. “That’s your mating dance! You know those birds that flash their tail feathers to get a mate. Your dick dance is your mating dance.” She whispered so only he could hear. Everyone was spaced out so they were safe. They couldn’t hear why she said but they could hear her laughing.

“We did get him quiet toys and noisy toys. He needs both Boo. He’s a baby. He needs stimulation.” She told him. “Lights And sounds are that stimulation. Better than sitting him in front of the TV. We also got him a baby first library book case which is being delivered home. We can start reading bed time stories to him.” She smiled. “Make it a nightly thing. I think that’ll be sweet.” She said softly.

He rolled his eyes. "You should be scared of me. I kicked Bisping's ass remember?" He smiled. "You'd be like an annoying fly I'd swat away." He teased. "Love you."

Jake sighed. "Babe...no." He chuckled and shook his head. "No one enjoys that but you. The weirdest things turn you on." He whispered shaking his head. "If I'm hard it's not going to do that dance... That mating dance only attracts you..." He shook his head.

"He is one. He isn't like a newborn. He spoiled rotten. Not just by us but everyone in this room." He whispered. "He didn't need that many big toys. But we should keep what we can for future kids or pass it down to our nephew." Jake suggested. "We will work on that tomorrow."

“I did too.” She said about kicking Bisping’s ass. There was a considerable difference in their talent when they fought him though. She did a pretty damn good job at it.

“But it will swing back and forth. And up and down. So you can do a little dance.” She smiled. “Dance no mating.” She declared with a laugh. “I better be the only person attracted to that dance. That’s why it’s special.“ She told him and tugged his ear. “Tell me I’m the only one who gets to see that dance.”

“We will get rid of the toys he has outgrown. And give them to his cousin.” She said softly. She had a reason to spoil him as much as she did. If he was to be her only then she needed to make sure he had everything.

“We can wait until we get home where all of his toys are and then we decide which to get rid of and which ones to keep.” She rubbed Bam’s head and smiled at her.

"You punched him. You didn't knock his ass out like I did. Close though. But not the same." He smiled.

He just shook his head as she explained. "What do I get? If you get a dance what do I get?" He gave her a look. "Ow...jerk let go." He wrapped his arms around her and his legs squeezing her slightly. "Let go?" He told her before putting her in headlock.

"I also don't want to over do it by giving all his toys to them either. He deserves new big toys too." He told her about his nephew. "We do have toys at home he is totally over. Let's give him the boxes now so on Christmas he is about the toys." He joked.

She made a face, “Almost did. I could if I wanted too.” She grumbled.

“You get to fuck me. What more could you want?” She smiled. She grabbed his hand and placed it where he wanted to go. “A warm hole for a little dance. There is nothing wrong with that arrangement.” She smiled.

“The boxes won’t even be in the living room. He will be all about toys Christmas morning. Babe we will figure it out when we get home. We can’t do anything from here.” She told him and shrugged her shoulder. “There is point in worrying about it right now.”

Jake just smiled and gave a nod. "Yeah yeah. You get so fired up about him. No one has made you this mad. It's kinda hot." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

He sighed and shook his head. "It's embarrassing babe. He gave her a few rubs since she put his hand there. He took advantage before nipping her neck.

"He will find them. They always find them. Unless I burn them." He suggested. "Or just let him crawl around in them. Why not let him have some fun?" He asked. "I'll crawl around with him. You should too. Luke will." He looked over at Luke who looked half asleep too. "I want to hit him so bad with a snow ball but then I have to sprint. New training!" He laughed. "With you I can take you."

“No one has gotten in my face like he has. I should have knocked him out. Next time I’m knocking him out.” She declared.

“It’s just me and you. I’m appreciating your body in its best form.” She smiled. “You have nothing to be embarrassed about but you don’t have to do it. I’ll just imagine you doing it.” She laughed.

She looked at Luke, “You should pelt him with a snowball. He would have to be the first victim since he is the fastest and most likely to catch you. But once you have him you should stealthily hit everyone else and see who can hit you back. Probably no one and I’m not in it so don’t go hitting me with snowballs. Actually I’ll just hold Owen. Then I will always be safe.” She smiled.

Jake shook his head. "I do hope that there isn't a next time Adriana." He gave her a look. "You used to have to keep me calm. Now I have to keep you calm." He chuckled shaking his head. "Oh how things have changed."

"I'll make it up to you. Don't you worry." He told her softly. His hand continuing to rub her. He gave her neck a kiss. "I love you." He whispered into her ear.

Jake just grinned. "I think Luke and I could take everyone else on. We'd totally win." He gave her a look. "That's not fair. You would use our son as a shield? So wrong." His head shook in disbelief. "I'm so nailing you with a snowball. Consider yourself warned now."

"Are you ready to head up to bed?" He asked her.

“You do not have to keep me calm. I am so level headed that you are jealous and amazed by my calmness.” She smiled.

“I love you too.” She said and closed her legs around his hand. “You better.” She laughed. “I’m going to miss it.”

“You hit me, you hit your son. Would you risk it?” She asked. “You’re a butt. I will get you back. Maybe not in that moment but you will get got back.” She stuck her tongue out at him.

She nodded her head to being ready for bed. “The dogs need to go out one last time and then we can go to bed.” She said. And let go of his hand and got up so they could get everyone situated. She good night to their families and went upstairs to their room.

“Shower? Together?” She whispered to him and gave him a kiss.

He raised an eyebrow. "I know two people you fly off the handle at so fast I'd have to hold you back from beating them to a pulp."

"We just may have to get creative babe." He told and kissed her head. His hand teased her still.

He grinned and shrugged. "I'll throw it fast and hit you right in the back. When you least expect it." Jake wiggled his eyebrows. "I'm not afraid of you. You don't want to start a war with me. Keep that in mind."

Jake told everyone good night and made sure that the alarm was set after the dogs went out. He had to call for Max to leave Owen long enough but was back at his spot when he was done. He checked on Owen.

"I'd love a shower with you my love. Get it started for me?" He asked quietly as he grabbed clothes for him and her both. He gave her a kiss back.

“That doesn’t count. They are both annoying and have done me wrong so I have every right to not be calm with them.” She reasoned.

“You should be afraid of me. You should be very afraid.” She warned.

She smiled when he agreed to showering together and got the water started. She put it hair in a bun so it wouldn’t get wet and started to get undressed. By the time Jake joined her she was standing under the hot water. “I’m going to take all the hot water if you don’t hurry up and get in here. It feels so nice.”

"They do count. Everyone I had gotten into fights with were annoying and I didn't like them either and some did me wrong too. Would you allow our son fight?" He raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled. "Right....yeah...but I'm not." He just grinned.

Jake stripped down and climbed in the shower behind Adri, wrapping his arms around her from behind. He kissed her neck and pressed himself close to her. "You better save me some hot water. How did I get so lucky to have you as mine?" He whispered in her ear. His hand reached around massaging her body.

Adri opened her mouth and closed it. She frowned at Jake and thought about it. “Depends on the circumstances.” She answered. “I’m not going to let him get bullied and not defend himself. If he sees something wrong and doesn’t have time to get an adult I’d rather him take action than run away. So yes. But he won’t be the bully and he won’t throw the first punch. Will you be proud of him for his first fight?” She asked.

She smiled when he joined her in the tub and rubbed his hip. “I don’t know. I think it was something about those hands and how good they felt when they rubbed my body.” She laughed and turned to face him.

“I love you handsome.” She got on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss.

"Just like you said if he is standing up for someone then hell yes I'll be proud of him. But if he is being a little punk and then he will have to deal with me. He won't use who he is be jerks other kids. Or he has to fight me." He told her.

He chuckled and shook his head. "That's not exactly right but that's cute." He kept running his hands over her body.

"And I love you too." He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up. His lips kissed her slow and deeply before pressing her against the shower wall and lowering her onto him with a moan.

“Good answer.” She said.

She smiled and kissed his cheek, “Partially true.”

She wrapped her arms and legs around him when he picked her up. She kissed him a few more times and moaned when he entered her. “I knew we wouldn’t last long.” She laughed and rocked her hips until he started bouncing her up and down. Unfortunately she had to be quiet and she would do her best but it could be difficult at times.

“How thin do you think the walls are?” She asked softly. “We should have tested that before.”

"Well...when my fiance is this attractive and teased me in front of our families...what do you expect?" He asked and raised an eyebrow and moved into her a bit harder.

He smiled and chuckled. "I don't know. Which would be more annoying hearing us or hearing a crying baby?" He shrugged. "We have the shower going it should be fine." He told her. "I knew you couldn't stay quiet Adriana." Jake teased.

He moved into her a bit harder and faster. She teased him way too much for her to get it easy and slow.

“Your hand was between my legs. Don’t even. You started it and if you didn’t it’s your fault!” She argued.

“Would you went to hear Amy and Luke?” She asked laughing. “Who is next to us? Owen is across the hall and Alex is next door?” She shrugged her shoulder. “If he hears something he’ll pound on the wall.” She said confidently. Out of all of her brothers he could a keep secret and he would t hold anything against her.

She gasped when he started to move faster. She kissed him to keep quiet and it fans wasn’t kissing him she was biting her lip or finger. For the most part her breathing was heavier. The occasional moan slipped out but she was alert to keep them from being too loud.

"You put it there! What was I supposed to do?!" He asked and shook his head. "Do not give me a hard time. That's rude."

Jake gave her a look. "Do not ruin this mood. Take it back." He shook his head. "Yes I think it's Alex. I'm not stopping now...And I know I put our parents on opposite ends and far from us." He chuckled.

His lips pressed against hers as he tried to help keep her quiet. He broke away to give her neck a nip and suck. He was cautious not to leave a mark on her neck as he kept moving into her. There was no reason they couldn't have fun but be tasteful as well.

“I can’t take it back! You already thought about it.” She laughed. “Good spit for our parent. Alex I don’t care about.” She kissed him and licked his bottom lip. “Love you.”

She breathed heavily in his ear and pulled him into her chest with her arms. “God you feel good.” She whispered and put her head back against the wall but didn’t really how close she was and knocked her against it.

She laughed and rubbed the back of her head. “Wait can we do this in the bed? Now it feels weird knowing that Alex is next door. This wall connect connects to their bedroom.” She made face.

“And I can be as loud as I want...within reason.” She said and gave him a kiss. “Keep him hard and I’ll ride you. Maybe even wake up for some morning fun.” She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at him.

His free hand moved to the shower wall as she whispered in his ear. "You feel good."

"Oo babe." He chuckled when she laughed. "Are you okay? Why are you making this be a hot mess right now?!" He chuckled and sighed. He just looked at her a moment when she suggested going to bed. "Seriously?!" He sighed again and let her down. "I thought you said it didn't matter?"

Jake gave her a nod. "Yeah that's fine." He looked her. "I'm holding you to that." He grabbed a towel for her and him. They would have to shower the next morning anyway so no reason to go through the rest of the shower. He made sure he kept himself hard until they could get back to their fun activities. Once he was dried off for the most part, he went to the bed and laid down, he did check the baby monitor and Owen was still fast asleep with Max close by.

“It didn’t matter. Until I started thinking about my brother being next door and what if he does hear?! That’s weird.” She told him and rubbed his chest. She knew he was a little disappointed but she would make it up to him.

She took the towel and dried off. She walked into the bedroom as he was laying down and smiled at him. She jumped on the bed and gave him a big kiss. “You can’t be frustrated at me. I hold the power card. I could leave you high and dry right now.” She teased and but kissed down his chest and got between his legs.

She made up for the shower by sucking his cock and getting back to full hardness. She didn’t want him to cum so when he was hard and slick with her saliva she moved on top of him and put back inside of her.

She kept her hands on his chest and rocked her hips back and forth. It was much more comfortable and fun knowing no one would overhear them this way.

"You're lucky I love you." He told her. "If you weren't so loud it wouldn't be a problem. He teased. "But even earlier you swore you were quiet." He shook his head.

When she walked in the room he smiled at her. She was sexy and he was his. He kissed her back. "It would be a long Christmas if you left me high and dry. A long cold Christmas." He told her but she did make up for it.

He hands were either on her hips or her chest. It was better with no one potentially hearing them. Also she wouldn't hit her head which made him smile and chuckle a bit as she rode him.

“Shut up and cum.” She said when he started to chuckle. She had a feeling it was because she hit her head earlier.

She was getting closer to her orgasm, now that she was sure no one would hear her and she could enjoy time with her future husband. She leaned forward and kissed him again. “Oh fuck.” She gasped and her body shook. She pressed her forehead against his shoulder and came.

She kissed his chest and kept moving her hips until he finished. “Mmm I love you.” She smiled and rolled next to him. She wrapped her arm around him and sighed happily.

Back
Top Bottom