Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"You can touch the tree in your room if you want. But not Mama's big tree or Santa won't come. Ever. For the rest of your life." He told him as he joked. There was a small tree in Owen's room that he could put decorations on and take off all that he wanted because it was kid friendly and themed.

Jake gave a nod. "Movie night sounds good. Is the gingerbread houses a specific time activity or just whenever anyone wants to do them?" He asked her and offered her a drink. "Can we see if Owen will stay with your dad so we can go make out?" He whispered to her and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Of course baby. Anything to make you happy." He gave her a kiss. "I love Denver Christmases so I'm excited I'm excited to have everyone together and it's been awhile since we had Christmas with my mom." He told her with a smile. Owen was having a blast chasing Max around the big place.

He leaned on the counter watching Owen for a moment. "I kind of want to break in the workout room. I want to be the first to use it." He smiled at her.

“I thought it would be nice if we all did the houses together. That way everyone can see how pretty mine is and feel bad about themselves.” She joked.

She raised her eyebrows, “No one is around right now. I think we can swing a few kisses.” She offered and stepped closer to him. She kissed him back. She watched Owen run around, “Well why don’t you go break in the gym now before everyone gets here?” She asked. “I’ll watch Owen. You have time before everyone gets here.”

She looked at Owen again, “Besides it’s someones nap time. If I can get him down that is.”

"We can do them all together. I suggest doing it after we eat and the table is cleared off. We can do it there. We can put all the supplies on the table there and decorate it." He suggested. "How long do we have to wait before we can eat it?" He smiled.

His arms were around her. He kept kissing her for a moment. With her close he watched her. "Okay. That does sound like a nice plan. Do you think Owen will go to sleep? He is kinda wired right now." He looked at him running with Max and laughing.

He gave her butt a playful pat. "You don't want to come break it in with me?" He asked her with a grin.

“The ugly ones can be eaten at anytime. The prettiest one is a centerpiece.” She smiled.

“Probably not but I have my ways to get him down. You got to spend two days with him all to yourself. I want to hold him and hug him for a little while. And we can break in our new mattress at some point.” She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows. “Actually we can’t. Someone is sleeping in our room.” She frowned and shook her head.

She went to the living room and put on Paw Patrol so Owen would settle down and watch it. He may be happy now but if he didn’t go down for a nap soon he would meltdown. It was best to keep him on his schedule. She held him and rocked him while they watched his show. It felt like it took forever but she did get him to sleep. She transferred to the playpen in their bedroom and turned the baby cam on.

She went downstairs to check the liquor cabinet and pulled out her drink recipe notecards so she was ready for the first drink. She served Lindsey first since she came downstairs first and then Andre had what was left over. It was a little strong but as long as they paced themselves they would be fine.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Everything is a competition with you." He shook his head. "I'm fine with losing so I can eat nine." He shrugged.

He gave her a crazy look. "Do you seriously think he will not want to sleep with grandma and grandpa at some point? Or we will just have to be quiet." He shrugged. "I'm breaking it in. One way or another. Whether it's at night or during the day..."

He gave her a kiss before going to work out. He got in a nice intense workout in. He equipment was nice stuff but not super expensive since they planned on renting the place out. It worked great and that was the main thing. Jake recorded some of the workout for social media to show off the new gym. After he worked out he went and showered and changed quietly not to wake Owen.

Jake came down to the bar. "Hey sexy bartender. What can you make me?"

She laughed and nodded her head, “We will see what Owen decides. We can always test out the shower instead.” She offered.

When Adri got the alert that Jake posted to Instagram, she rolled her eyes when he immediately took his shirt off and adjusted his shorts. ‘#tease’ she commented and set her phone down to make some drinks.

“Well right now Andre, Lindsey and I are drinking jingle juice. “You want one?” She asked and went behind the bar to make enough for three more glasses. Her mom and dad came down commenting on how nice the cabin was as she finished pouring and decorating the drinks. She passed one off to them and raised her glass in a toast.

“To happy Christmas surrounded by family. Thank you all for being here and flying with us.” She smiled.

Jake gave a nod. "Well I won't complain. We have many places to break in." He grinned at her. "Love you."

He took a seat at the bar. "Yeah. I'll take one." He smiled. "I'm not a tease by the way." He whispered quietly. "You don't want to see when I am..." He explained but kept quiet so her brother didn't hear.

Everyone toasted and Jake even gave Adri a kiss. "I'm really excited about this Christmas. I can't wait for mom and dad to get here. Amy is going to get emotional. Really emotional. Good job for making the pregnant lady cry." He told her.

“”You are a tease. I love you but you’re a tease.” She laughed. “Every time you post you have no shirt and you adjust your shorts like you’re going to pull them down. Textbook tease.”

She looked at the time, “Our plane is on the way back to pick them up so they should be here soon.” She told everyone. “Amy and Luke has a doctors appointment so they had to come a little late. Which works out since the jet we got only holds 6-8 people at a time.” Adri shrugged but she would rather have them be comfortable in private on their own schedule than fly commercial.

She pulled out her phone and took a picture of her and Jake together. She kissed his cheek and used the filter that made them both look like Santa. “I have some last minute presents to wrap. So I will be back later. You guys have fun and if you need a drink the card for the Jingle Juice is on the counter.

She gave Jake the baby monitor and kissed his temple. “And you be good. No more teasing.”

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Every time you pose in your underwear or a bikini it's a tease." He told her and gave her a small kiss.

"I also didn't want all of us on the same plane." He said softly. For safety purposes for Owen it made the most sense to spread it out. "They should have new photos of my nephew." He told her.

Jake posed for the photo before giving her a kiss. "Basically you're wrapping my gifts. I will be good and stay here. I promise." He smiled and watched as the girls snuggled up with Adri's mom. The guys turned on some sports and played some pool. The girls moved Owen's monitor by them but Jake promised them that he'd get him when he woke up.

Owen slept for another hour but when he woke up, Jake went up to get him. He held him and carried him down to the game room. He was taking a bit to wake up so he snuggled Jake. Max followed close behind. Before long he was more awake and wanted down and to run around.

She laughed and shook her head, “That’s my job.” She corrected. “I can scroll through all your videos and you do the same thing. You push record, make there is a butt shot,’adjust’ your shorts and then do whatever you are doing. You’re a tease. Don’t worry Boo I love it. But you are a tease.” She laughed.

“Or niece.” She said softly but if the doctor said it was a by today then they were having a boy. Adri wouldn’t accept it until she changed the first diaper.

She rolled her eyes, “It’s mostly for Owen actually. His truck, a train set, some more toys. A bunch of stuff. For Owen.” She smiled. She had some clothes to wrap for Jake and some other things he would enjoy.

It took Adri a few hours to wrap everything but she was happy to say it was all done and she could spend the rest of their time in Colorado doing whatever they wanted.

She needed help bring everything down. They left Owen’s truck upstairs because it was out of the box and impossible to wrap but she did throw a big red bow on it like she did for Jake’s big boy version.

“All done. Everyone should be arriving soon too.” She smiled. “I finished right on time.”

He smiled and shrugged. "I have to 'adjust' my shorts cause things get in the way. You have to see this new thing I'm working on. It's pretty sick..." He told her. "And why do you think I do it? For you."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Babe. We are having a nephew. I'm sorry I know you want a niece but you'll have to wait..." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"That kid is a spoiled butt." He said unthrilled. It was the first year he could really have fun with it so everyone went all out. He was definitely one loved kid.

When Adri joined them he kissed her cheek. "I'm in charge of dinner tonight." He wrapped his arm around her. "I may start it now so when they arrive we can eat if they want." Owen ran over to Adri with a big smile.

“Things, really? Well they are big things so I’m not surprised.” She laughed.

Adri picked up Owen when he ran over and kissed his cheek. “That’s my boy.” She tickled under his chin and got him to giggle. She felt his forehead and rubbed his back. He was still warm but it seemed like his cold was going away or the Tylenol was working really well.

“What’s for dinner Hot Stuff?” She asked since he was taking over. “You can have this but don’t get in moms way Christmas Eve. She is very particular and doesn’t need taste testers.” She told him.

Andre agreed tat is was best to stay out of the kitchen when their mother was cooking a big meal. But their mother brushed it off and welcomed Jake and whoever else wanted to come into the kitchen. Andre and Adri looked at each other and laughed.

He chuckled. "Well I didn't want just come out and say it with your brother and sister in law right there. Gosh. I'm trying to be respectful." He shook his head. "And exactly. They are big and get in the way. I don't feel like being uncomfortable or in pain."

"He has been acting fine. You're mom and I have been checking." He told her. "He has been talking to his aunt a lot. He is totally a ladies man." He tickled his side.

Jake smiled. "I'm making rice and fajitas. Chicken, steak and shrimp. We all agreed to take a night to cook. It's our cabin so I took tonight. Plus I know it's healthy." He grinned. "Any also asked for it and what the pregnant lady wants she gets." Jake wanted his pregnant emotional sister to be happy.

"Are you sure being here with Aim will be okay?" He asked softly. His girls feelings and heart also meant everything to him. He didn't want it to be hard seeing his pregnant sister so much. Jake rubbed her back.

“What are you working on in the gym?” She asked curiously. “More flexibility stuff? You’re great at that.” She squeezed his butt when no one was paying attention and gave him a kiss.

“He gets it from his daddy.” She told Jake and set Owen down to go play.

“Sounds delicious. Do you need help?” She asked. “Another drink?” She got up and made some more jingle juice this time making enough for everyone even the people who weren’t here. Except of course Amy who couldn’t drink. Instead Adri made hers with club soda so she could taste it and not have alcohol.

“I’ll be fine Jake. I’ve been around Amy before. It’s fine.” She shrugged it off and kissed his cheek. “You should start cooking. They should be here in an hour.”

"Strength and flexibility yeah. Come to the gym tomorrow and find out. I don't want to post it yet." He told her. "So it's kind of a secret." Jake kissed her back.

He gave a nod. "You got that right. He learned from the best but I'm surprised his mom is alright with it." He gave her a look.

"If you want to help sure. I'll get started. Bring your hot self and our drinks upstairs." He looked at Owen and then Adri's mom, "Mind keeping an eye on him while we cook?"

She agreed to watch Owen and Jake went upstairs to grab the ingredients starting with the meat first as he cut up the veggies.

"I will. I need to work out in the morning so I stay somewhat in shape for fashion week. I'm going to need you to help me out. Keep me motivated. That six pack does wonders for my motivation."

She rolled her eyes, "It's his aunt. It's not like he can steal her away from Andre. No matter how cute he is."

She grabbed their drinks and followed him to the kitchen. She helped him cut the vegetables and what ever else he needed. She needed to get the lay out of the kitchen and find out where the pots and pans were.

"I would love to help babe." He smiled. "That means a lot you asked. I'll let you look at my six pack while you work out if you'd like." He teased.

Jake shook his head. "It starts with family and them gushing over them then it turns to girlfriends then fiances then wives. Just wait." He teased.

He too struggled to find things. "I love these organizers we hired but I can't find anything and it's annoying." He said before finding the spices for the meat. "Does Stacy have allergies? Oh my gosh babe. We put Stacy with my sister? Why did we do that? Amy probably killed the stripper."

“No it doesn’t. He can chat up his aunt but he can’t chat up the ladies. I will put a clear stop to that.” She laughed. “Not happening with my baby boy.”

She shrugged, “Dont know. Don’t care.” Adri smiled, “I’ll get her a good lawyer. She’ll be off in no time.” She chuckled. “It’s fine. I have not met a person that Amy doesn’t get along with. It’s one of her strong points. I think if anyone can handle the stripper it’s her.”

She sipped on her drink and got behind Jake. She rubbed his abs and his ass. “I’m taking payment for my help now. Since I might not get the chance later. What else do you need help with?”

He laughed, "Oh sure, now you put restrictions on his ladies. That's not right babe." He shook his head.

Jake gave her a look before taking a drink. "We may not have enough alcohol in this house to deal with her. I'm sorry. I feel so bad but I don't like that woman. I don't know she did you wrong so Amy may not like her and she is pregnant and moody. God love her but she is. She's getting to that uncomfortable stage you know."

He smiled and looked back at her and kissed her. "I love you. I love that's all you need to be happy." He chuckled. "Most of the time." He looked around. "Um... will you just stir the rice every so often to make sure it doesn't stick. And if you want to pull the romaine lettuce apart so some of us can use those instead of tortilla's?" He gave her another kiss. "I love cooking with you. We make a good team. Some competitions this week I want us on the same team. And you are watching the Rocky marathon with me too! You can't just skip to Creed." Jake teased.

The whole house was soon filling up with the spices from the meat. Jake made sure everything was cooked healthy and even had some meat with no spice in case someone didn't want it, like Owen. Before they knew it there was a constant ringing of the door bell. "That's Lucas. I know it is. You better open the door or he won't stop."

When they were let in, Amy gave Adri a look like she was annoyed and motioned to Stacy. Jake just chuckled before giving her a hug. "Hey mama. How you feeling?"

"I'm okay. I need to put my feet up though, they are swelling."

Adri laughed, “Trust me. We have enough alcohol. I made sure we did.” She stirred the rice for him and then grabbed the lettuce. “Being a healthy boy, huh? Don’t want to pig out like the rest of us?” She teased and started gently pulling the lettuce apart. Then she washed it and laid it out to dry.

“I’ll be awake for Creed. I can’t promise all the rest of them.” She teased.

Her mother answered the door before she could but the ringing stopped. Owen screamed happily that he got to see Uncle Luke. She picked him up and gave Luke and Amy a hug. She gave Drew a hug when he walked in and said hello to Stacey.

“Blame your brother.” She told Amy when she saw the look and showed her where she could sit down. She showed Luke where their room was and Drew where their room was so they could take their bags upstairs.

“We are almost done cooking. So dinner will be ready. I have some drinks lined up. This one is Amy’s.” She said grabbing the one with soda water and handing it over.

“How is the baby?” She asked and rubbed Amy’s belly.

“He wouldn’t stop moving all plane ride. He only stops when I walk around and that’s hard to do when your feet are swollen.” She sighed. She picked Owen up when he came running over an She put her head on her belly to listen to the baby like Uncle Luke did.

Adri smiled and rubbed his head. “I’m going to check on the food.”

"I don't want to be drunk off my ass in front of your family. Your brothers or dad would kill me. Unless we keep them drunk too. Plus you and I may not have a filter with Stacy if that's the case." He gave her a kiss. "You are a wonderful host I hope you know that. " He told her with a smile. "You were born for this." He gave her a wink.

He rolled his eyes. "Oh yes. I know you'll be awake for that. You better not drool. That's not even cool. I could and would break him like a Popsicle stick. He is only portraying a fighter. He isn't really one." Jake told her and flexed his bicep.

Jake said hello to Drew and Stacy and helped carry bags up for them. When he saw Amy sitting with her feet up he lipped he was sorry about Stacy. "You know that boy is just like his dad. He doesn't like to sit still and wants to move. He's going to be active like all of us men in the family. You better get him ready to be in the gym with his daddy and Uncle Jake and cousin O."

She smiled and took a drink. "This is good. This sucks I can't have alcohol in it, I need it after that flight. She doesn't shut up." She whispered. "She about got an ear full from me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

“You get a pass with Anna Kendrick. I get a pass with Michael B Jordan.” She bit her tongue and smiled at Jake. “I have to meet him. Like I would die in your arms if I met him.” She laughed.

“Yes, yes. All the joys will be just like their dads. Active, fighters. Who don’t like make up or clothes or shopping or getting their nails done.” Adri groaned. “Be a girl.” She told Amy’s belly. “Please? For me?” She sighed.

“Thank you. I have a million more to try. A new drink everyday.” She smiled happily. “You don’t have to spend anymore time alone with her. I’m sorry too. I would have thrown on a commercial flight.”

She went to the kitchen to check on the food and finished her drink. She poured herself another one and came back out. “We can either eat now or later. It’s up to you guys. Food is ready. I can make more drinks for everyone if you want. I’m just happy everyone is here.”

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You are ridiculous." He told her and shook his head.

Jake still believed that Adri will some day have a baby girl she could spoil and dress up. He was holding onto that. "Just be patient love." He told her with a smile. They still hadn't told anyone the news they had gotten and he didn't feel Christmas was the time either.

He also said hello to his dad and mom who showed up shortly after, they took another car so they had a few vehicles in case people needed or wanted to go somewhere. Eileen was in awe and explained to Adri she just loved the place. It was definitely her kind of place to spend the holidays and felt honored they asked her to come after everything. His parents also said hello to her parents.

Her brothers asked for more drinks to have with dinner but wanted to eat. They claimed they were starving. "If anyone is starving on this trip you guys have yourselves to blame. There is plenty of food but Christmas dinner fridge is off limits. Anything else is free game and we can go to the store if needed." Jake explained. Once everyone had their drinks and sat down to eat, Jake placed the food in the middle of the tables and grabbed his glass as he stood up, his chair was by Adri's. "We are so happy you all could make it and we could spend the holidays together. We are hoping to make this a tradition for years to come especially as this family continues to grow. This place is your place for the week, make yourself at home, have fun. Merry Christmas." He said as he made a toast to to everyone being together.

His parents got a big hug from Adri. That was everyone. The cabin was full but spacious. There weee plenty of couches and chairs for everyone to sit on. Adri was happy. Jake was right. She was made for this.

Owen didn’t know what to do with himself. He was surrounded by family. He didn’t know who to go to and how long to stay with them.

“You guys are babies. You aren’t starving. Gosh.” Adri said and led them to the dining room. The official one for Christmas was all set up so they were using the one off the kitchen for every meal until then. She smiled at Jake’s toast and tapped his glass. “I couldn’t have said it any better.”

It was really nice to having everyone in the same roof. He just hoped everyone got along. He took a drink and everyone dug into the food. There were many compliments to the two hosts on the cabin but also dinner. There was something for everyone with any dietary restrictions so no one could complain. Jake loved the food and was pretty impressed with himself as well.

He leaned over to Adri and gave her neck a kiss before whispering in her ear. "Want to bet how long before the first issue of drama starts?" He grinned at her with a mischevious look. His hand touched her leg. Amy was making sure Owen was eating. He just ate the meat and the rice which he tried to use his fingers to pick up and got made when it didn't work. He did like the raw veggies though.

Jake asked everyone how their flights were. The private jet was a good idea. "What does everyone want to do for the evening activity?'

Back
Top Bottom