Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"I am sure. can find some with a special pocket." She tried to say with a straight face. "Would that make you feel comfortable if you can tuck him away in a special pocket?" She laughed and shook her head, "I'm sorry. Do you want cock pocket undies?"

She smiled, "Oh both. Try it on, model it and take it off for me." She wiggled her eyebrows. "I will totally make it worth your while." She promised.

"And I can't wait to marry you. I should start the paperwork so I can be Mrs. Daniels even faster." She sent a text to her assistant to get the paperwork sent to them so she could fill it out on the plane. "He will probably hate me for that. What time is it?" She asked and looked at the clock. She did the math in her head, "No he should still be awake." She said and thought about it. To answer her thought, he sent a text that said okay.

"I'm going to be Mrs. Daniel's next year. It's going to be great."

Jake just looked at her. "No. My boxer briefs work just fine thank you." He shook his head. "Now if there is extra material cause I'm so big that's fine..." He smiled.

"I'm sure you will baby." He kissed her deeply.

He looked at her. "Did you just seriously text him right now? To change your name? When are you changing it? The wedding day?" He asked her with a smile.

"Are you going to change your Instagram to MrsDrifter?" He asked her with a smile. "I am really proud that you can't wait to have my name. That really means a lot to me. I know you asked before about why I wanted you to be a Daniels and I actually was expecting you to say you wouldn't change your name, you're pretty independent. This really makes me proud." He kissed her long and deeply, letting his tongue teased hers slightly.

"Do you miss Owen or the dogs more?" He asked teasing with a smile.

“I texted him for the paperwork. I will ask the front desk if I can print it out and I will fill it out on the plane. I would hope to Mrs Daniel’s before the wddding. We will see. I think it takes a while to legally change it. Then I have to get my passport, my social security card and all that fun stuff changed.” She told him. “Worth it.”

She frowned, “Of course. When my name is legally changed and all the paperwork is done I am going to change my name to MrsDrifter.” She smiled. “And we are going to have cake to celebrate.”

“That’s not even right. I miss them all. You aren’t going to catch me slipping. You have to give them all a hug and kiss for me.” She told him. He would be with them sooner than she would since she was continuing to LA to get with her brother’s for their Christmas present to their mother.

“How do you think our parents did together for the first time?” She asked softly. “I’m pretty sure they are all alive so that has to mean something right?” She joked.

"I'm not going to lie, it's not the same if it's before the wedding." He teased but smiled. "I get it takes awhile. It's a good idea to get an entire year head start." He grinned at her.

He laughed. "Isn't that what the wedding is for? To change your name to Daniels? I wouldn't change it online until the wedding. You know that will make the trolls come out of their houses and I don't even want to deal with that before the wedding." He told her. "Legally you can be Mrs. Drifter. We know and that's all that's important."

Jake pouted a bit. "I'm going to miss you. Just a day or so right?" He moved closer to her. "You spoil me when you're home with me for awhile then you decide to leave me..."

"I think your parents were fine. My mom probably made a comment under her breath and my dad probably put her in her place to keep her mouth shut. Let's be honest, it is my mother." He shook his head. "I hope she was on her best behavior. I really do. But we will see." He shrugged. "She could have actually been too worried to screw up. I don't know."

“Yes Boo only two days. Maybe three if we don’t get everything done but o think we will do it in two.” She rubbed his cheek and smiled at him. “Hey this is your trip. You whisked me away for a few days. It has been a nice time. Any time you want me alone just do this.”

She nodded her head, “True.” She said softly. “But no one know when we are getting married so it will be a gentle tease to the fans. Are we married or not?” She smiled.

“Well we didn’t get a bad call so that means something, right?” She shrugged her shoulder and kissed his cheek. “I just hope no ones feelings got hurt.”

"You've been home with me for a bit though. Since Fashion Week." He smiled and kissed her shoulder. "That just makes it better for you. You have me gushing over you and you get a trip to get me all to yourself. You get the best part of that deal. Owen and I will have fun hanging out."

He shook his head with a smile. "You love keeping them on their toes don't you?" He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Jake gave her a look. "I will flip out if my mom hurt your mom's feelings. Your mom knows to hold her tongue. Mom needs to understand she us still trying to prove herself a bit. I've been burnt too many times not to have her prove herself." He said softly.

His eyes met hers and looked into hers a moment. Her parents have been amazing to him. He didn't want to have his parents ruin anything.

She thought about and nodded her head. She had the Vs fashion show and then a couple weeks at Fashion Week, but for the most part she was with Jake. “Damn. I can’t let you get used to this.” She teased. I am going to work as much as I can before the wedding.” She told him. “There is no changing that.”

She nodded her head, “I do. I really do.” She smiled.

“Boo, mom has a strong exterior. If she knows better than to let your mother’s words get to her. I am just hoping that Owen doesn’t hurt feeling. He calls my mom momma and he doesn’t really call your mother anything. If you see that enough it will hurt feelings.” She explained. “And they were there all day.” She wanted to call and ask but her parents would be in bed and she didn’t want to wake them or Owen.

"I will never get used to you traveling. I love having you around. At least now we have figured out a happy medium that it works. Video chatting helps." He smiled and kissed her shoulder. "I understand. Work when you can. I'm gonna get a fight or two in too." He pretended to punch her jaw in slow motion. "There is one. Just kidding."

He smiled and sighed. "Let's keep them guessing then. We could drop hints to the wedding location or random places to see if they guess."

"We can call and check in when we get to the airport. We will have time to kill anyway. Plus you can see Owen before going on to LA." He shared. "Owen will eventually get a nickname for my mom. She is still fairly new to him. In time it will happen. The more she is around the more it will happen. I probably should start referring to her as grandma or something around him though."

“That might help Boo.” She laughed. “Or Owen will start calling him by her name.” She rolled on top of him and gave him another kiss.

“I made a promise earlier.” She told him. “So I need you to get him ready so I can fulfill that promise.” She smiled and kissed him lovingly again.

She put her smoothie on the nightstand and sat up with her legs on either side of him. She marveled at his body with a big smile on her face. “God damn.” She said and rubbed this chest. “This shouldn’t even be possible.”

"What do we want him to call her? Nana? Or what are you thinking?" He asked her. "She can just be Eileen." He teased.

He grinned and rubbed her sides. "Oh yes. I remember." He kissed her back, letting his tongue tease hers.

He put his smoothie next to hers and smiled. "How is what possible? I get such an amazingly beautiful fiance? Yeah I know. How is that possible?!" Grinning he kissed her again. "I love you." His hands traveled over her body.

She made a face, “She cannot be Eileen to our son. Nana is fine. Maybe let her pick. That might make her feel more welcome. Mom just kind of took control over that when she first held. ‘I am mama’.” She smiled because it was a sweet memory. Her parent’s first meeting Owen at their house.

“I love you too.” She told him and leaned down to give him another kiss. She readjusted herself and sank down on his member.

“How is it possible that you look so damn good?!” She kept her hands on his chest and moved her hips back and forth slowly. “If I didn’t know your parents I would say you were made in a lab.”

Jake smiled. "Fair. I'll let her decide. Otherwise it's just grandma..." He shrugged. "Yeah your mom owned that. She made it known while that boy was still the side of my hand. It's amazing he was ever that small."

When she sank down on him, he let out a moan.

He smiled and gave a small chuckle. "My dad looked pretty good when he was younger. The fact he still mostly has his hair makes me feel pretty good about myself." Jake smiled proudly.

"You're really good with your hips. I absolutely love it." He moaned. "We can definitely say we count our blessings."

She needed to find some pictures of his dad she. He was Jake’s age. His dad did look good now. Still fit and older gentleman sort of handsome. She couldn’t be mad if Jake looked like his father as he got older.

She laughed and slowly picked up the speed. “Agreed. I count my blessings every night.” She told him.

She put his hands on her hips because she loved feelings his hands along her body. She was tired and wouldn’t last long after this but she wanted to keep her promise. And this was one of her favorite positions because she could watch Jake’s muscles flex as she moved.

All Daniels men had the distinct jawline and smile and Jake was beyond proud of that and was hopefully Owen would get the same feature as he grew older.

"It is amazing you went from making me wait to jumping my bones and doing it how many times? I lost count." He chuckled before he leaned up to kiss her.

It was also one of Jake's favorite positions because he could watch her and have his hands on her as she move on him. He let out another moan as he too was pretty tired, going multiple rounds in the octagon and rounds in bed with Adriana were different types of work outs.

She smiled and kissed his chin, “it’s hard not to jump your bones when you look like this.” She smiled. “The leaf up to our wedding is going to be hard but I’m hoping I can stick with it.” She kissed him again.

She kept riding him moving faster and slower as the time went on. She built up both of their orgasms and kept moving until they came together one final time.

She laid next to him and curled into his side. “I’m tired.” She said softly. “This is going to be the best night of sleep ever.” She kissed his side and closed her eyes. “I love you.”

Jake grinned and gave her a small but passionate kiss. "The feeling is mutual babe. Very mutual." She knew how to drive him crazy in the right away.

Once he hit his release he tried to catch his breath and wrapped his arm around her. He kissed her forehead as his fingers ran over her back.

"I'm tired too. When I need to drop weight this is how we are doing it." He snuggled into her. "I love you." He double checked his alarm on his watch before closing his eyes. "Night love."

It took no time for him to fall asleep they wore each other out.

Adri was asleep in no time and and stayed asleep well past the late morning. She was usually an early riser, ‘lately because of Owen, but today she was out.

When she did wake up she felt sore all over but at least that meant they got to work out. She smiled to herself and stretched her arms and legs out. She could sleep a little while longer. She curled into Jake again and closed her eyes.

“Reschedule the flight.” She said sleepily. “I don’t wanna get up.” If they rescheduled she would have to reschedule the plane ride and would be stuck in LA longer than she wanted to be.

Jake could feel her moving. He kept his eyes closed and snuggled into her. He too was sore and could keep sleeping but he knew what it meant if they pushed the flights back.

"And what do we tell your parents is the reason we pushed it back?" He asked and opened an eye. "And...you will be even longer getting home." He kissed her softly. "I love you but we need to get up."

"You can sleep on the way to the airport, at the airport, on the flight. I'll even let you lay on me on the flight. Deal?" He asked her giving her neck a kiss.

“You fucked me all night and I couldn’t move.l she joked and squeezed him tighter. She groaned when he brought reason into the conversation.

“Yes but I’m really comfortable. And naked. And you’re naked.” She smiled. After last night nothing would come out of their nakedness but it was nice way thought. They were both naked in a great big bed.

She rubbed her face and sighed. “Fine.” She yawned and opened her eyes. “Yeah. Okay fine.” She said again but didn’t move from her spot.

Jake just grinned and snuggled into her. "Yep. I did. You told me to." He shrugged. "So what?" He kissed her shoulder.

"Yeah and you're not ready for round...what twelve?" He joked and chuckled. "We can still be naked while we shower together..." He suggested and smiled.

Jake looked at her and smiled. "You're really hot when you're tired and hungover from sex." He smiled bigger and kissed her softly. "We can get breakfast in the airport if you want." His fingertips ran over her hips. "I love you." It was really important that they made their flight. "You're going to Vegas with me right? Then flying to LA? Are you flying alone? Or is your brothers meeting you?"

She laughed and shook her head, "No. I'm not ready for round twelve. I don't know if I will ever be ready for that much sex again." She smiled at him and gave him a good morning kiss. She was up now. She still didn't want to move but she would happily lay here in all their naked glory and talk. "Maybe I can be convinced." She said and raised the blanket to peek below it.

"I love you too." She felt his hands on her hip and raised her eyebrows. "There is one way to get me in the shower." She told him. "I don't want to walk there and I don't want my feet on the floor." She wiggled her eyebrows and rubbed his cheek lovingly.

"I fly with you to Vegas and then I catch a flight with Andre and Drew to LA. Aidan lives out there and Alex should be with Aidan by now. I think. I don't know. I was a little too busy to check my phone last night."

She grabbed a hair tie from the bedside table and put her hair up so it wouldn't get wet in the shower. "Will you give Owen a really big kiss on both cheeks and blow on his belly for me when you see him?" She asked. "I miss my boy."

"Oh yeah you will get ready for that much sex again. I will get you conditioned for that. We have plenty of equipment in the house to get you ready again." He grinned and rolled his eyes when she lifted the blanket. "Was that convincing?"

He laughed. "I'll carry you. I do not have an issue with that at all. I can pick you up with ease." He smiled and shrugged. "I'll pick you up right now." He moved to pick her up but was only partially teasing her.

Jake looked at her and watched her a moment. "I will do that. Since you have a little bit of a wait, I can always video call you so you can see him for a few minutes." He offered and sat up stretching and yawning. He moved and his back cracked a bit. "Ugh, I need a massage or to see the chiropractor."

He stood up and grabbed his clothes and started packing a bit before walking to the bathroom to get the water started.

"Slightly." She smiled. "I was almost convinced to stay in bed for another round. But if we start, there is no guarantee that we will stop. That is the problem."

She nodded her head, "That would be nice. Maybe you can sneak him past TSA so I can say hi before I have to get to the other plane. Is your dad coming to pick you up right? Maybe he can bring him." She said but shook her head. "No that's not fair to him. I don't want him to meltdown when I have to walk away." She made a face.

"FaceTime me when you have him Boo. I need to see that cute fat face." She smiled. She squeezed Jake's face, like she would squeeze Owen's, and smiled at him. She sat up when he got up and started the water. She watched his cock bounce while he walked and packed their stuff.

"Will you pull out the black jeans and the Balenciaga sweatshirt?" She asked. "And the black heels." She said pointing to the ones she was talking about since she brought three different black heels.

"That is a problem in this case, but not normally." He smiled and sighed. "Damn we will have to fight for round twelve another time."

Jake just listened to her work out the whole issue with trying to sneak past TSA. "I like how you risk me getting arrested to sneak a child past TSA. They wouldn't think I'm kidnapping him or anything." His eyes widened and he smiled.

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow as he watched her watch him as he walked. Once he had her outfit he set it out next to his. He picked out jeans and a dressier hoodie to be comfortable on the plane with a t-shirt under it he could take it off once they got to Vegas.

He walked over to her and picked her up. "My queen ready for her shower?"

“He looks exactly like you.” She said and pushed his hip. “No they wouldn’t be afraid that you were kid napping him.” She laughed. “They might tackle you though. Well they would try. They won’t know who they are dealing with until it’s too late.” She said punched the air.

“Ready, my king.” She said and raised her arms so he could lift her. She kissed his cheek and kicked her legs. “Do you tho n it’s bad luck that you keep carrying me around bridal style?” She asked curiously.

“I like it. I should have you carry me everywhere.” She tested the water before he stepped in and put her feet on the floor. She stood under the water, letting it hit her chest for a few seconds before moving so Jake could get wet too.

Back
Top Bottom