Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Jake smiled. "I need to go through mine and just get rid of stuff I don't wear anymore. I also need to give you my old shirts too so you can cut them how you want and wear them around the house." He gave her a wink.

When she put her hand on him, he let out a small moan. He always loved her hands on him, regardless of where on him they were. "Yeah well you've been extra sexier than normal tonight."

Jake couldn't drive that much faster. He did have a little to drink and didn't want to risk getting pulled over. "We will get there soon enough. I promise." It only took a few minutes before he was back at the cottage and driving up the driveway. He parked close to the door so she didn't have far to go inside. He gave her the key to the door and he grabbed their smoothies before heading inside with her.

He placed their smoothies in the fridge before pulling his jacket off and tossing it on the sofa. "Alright...now get your sexy ass over here."

“I will always take your shirts. I have a drawer full of them.” She smiled.

“Okay but remember, I’m not wearing any panties.” She smiled and spread her legs. If he leaned forward he would be able to see everything since her dress so short. It thankfully didn’t take long to get back to the cottage. She took the keys and rushed to the front door to u lock it. Mainly because she was freezing and gush a wind went her dress and sent a chill over her body.

When she stepped in she took her coat off and hung it on a hook. She smiled at Jake when he got in. She was unzipping her dress when he was ready to go. She let it slide down off of her body and walked over to him.

Her arms went behind his head and she pulled him down to kiss him. As they kissed she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out from his pants. “Fuck me. Hard. Fast. Wild.” She said between kisses. “Don’t car. Just fuck me.”

Jake kissed her back with hunger and want. She made it easy for him with her stockings and panties already gone but then her dress was also on the floor so now he his hands ran over her bare body. His tongue teasing hers.

Then she told him not to care and to just fuck her. He could do that. He grabbed her and pushed her against the wall and quickly pulled his shirt off his shoulders. His hand thne pulled her hair back slightly as his hips pressed against hers.

He undid his pants and then slid them down as well as his boxer briefs. "Tell me how bad you want me..."

She put her hands against the wall and spread her legs shoulder width apart. She poked her butt out and her back arched when he tugged her hair.

“I want you so bad baby.” She moaned. “Turn my ass red.” She wiggled her hips from left to right. She put her forehead against the wall and unsnapped her strapless bra so she was completely naked.

She felt his cock press against her and felt it pulsing. “Fuck me.” She moaned. “I can’t wait anymore. Please!” She begged.

His hand smacked her right ass cheek. "That what you want?" He asked with a grin before kissing her deeply and nipping her lip.

Jake then grabbed her hips as he slammed hard and deep into her. With his hands still on her hips he kept moving fast and hard into her with a moan coming from him every so often.

"Fuck...you feel amazing." He smacked her ass again. "I love when you beg. It's so hot."

“Yes.” She said breathlessly when he spanked her. It was rare they were allowed to get as physical as she sometimes wanted to be. She couldn’t have marks on her because she was walking or had a photo shoot. She didn’t have anything soon so they could do whatever.

Her hands clinched into fists when he thrust into her. She moaned out and adjusted her hips. “Fuck.” She groaned and licked her lips. She was ready for more. He started thrusting and pounding deep inside of her. She felt the back of her ass and legs tingling as he did. She would be sore tomorrow and she could’t wait.

“Please don’t stop.” She begged since he liked to hear it so much. “You feel so good. So big! Wide! Fuck, perfect.”

It was nice that they could just do anything they wanted. They didn't have to worry about a fight or her working and also Owen was with her parents so it made it so much easier.

He gave her butt another smack before he gave it a little squeeze as he moved deep into her. He wanted her sore tomorrow so she had no chance of forgetting how much fun they had the night before.

His hips moved faster the more she said how much she liked it and how good it felt. "You feel so tight." He kissed and nipped at her shoulder.

She smiled when he kissed her and gave her a gentle love bite. She started to meet his thrusts and felt every inch of his cock fill her up.

“I’m going to cum.” She moaned and pulled one of his hands from her hips on to her chest. She could feel it building deep within her. She loved it. She needed more.

“Harder.” She begged. “Faster.” She groaned.

She stopped talking and the only thing she could say were loans u til her body stiffened and she started to cum. She let out a long breath and her legs started to shake. Her wale gripped and rippled around her cock trying to coax the cum out of him as well.

As she said she was nearing her climax, he nipped her ear. "Let me feel you." He whispered in her ear. He moved faster and harder like she asked for. His moans grew faster.

As she came, Jake could feel his own release getting closer. She knew how to push him over the edge.

His hips moved slower but harder as he came hard and deep inside her. It was nice for them not to really be concerned about getting pregnant due to timing. He could feel every inch inside her.

Adri moaned gene he started to cum inside of her. She held his hand and smiled over her shoulder at him. “God I love you.” She said to him.

She turned around to face him and kissed him and wrapped her arms around him. “Take your pants off.” She told him. “We have work to do.”

She didn’t really give him a chance to do what she wanted though she pulled him back into her body and kissed him again. She was still against the wall and she had her arms around his shoulders.

He gave her a kiss. "I love you too baby." He smiled at her.

Before he had the chance to get undressed she was kissing him and pressing against him. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up. She was so light to him and picking her up was easy. He kissed her deeply as he carried her to the bed where he flopped her down.

He slipped out of his pants and boxer briefs before he crawled over her. He kissed and nipped up her body. "You sometimes make it hard to do what you tell me to do. You know that?" He asked nipping at her nipple.

She giggled when he dropped her on the bed. She leaned forward and watched him get undressed. Her eyes stayed focused on his abs. She reached out and stroked them until he crawled over her.

“Do I?” She asked and rubbed his shoulders.

“Then why don’t we do something you want me to do?” She asked. “How do you want me baby?” She kissed his forehead and moved her hands down his back and back up.

She turned on her side and spread her legs. And then she rolled on her stomach and pressed her butt up against his lower stomach. She turned to her other side. She was showing him all the different position. They could and probably would be before the night was over.

He loved her hands on his chest and abs. He worked hard for those abs so it was nice she admired and liked them so much.

"When you kiss me you do, yes." He chuckled and kissed her deeply. "It's not by any means a bad thing." He smiled and nipped her bottom lip.

Jake thought about it. "Actually, I'm saving mine for one of the later positions. Before the night is over, you will ride me." He told her and kept her on her side as he moved closer to her as his hands rand over her bare body over her stomach and chest.

On her side was one of her favorite positions so she was happy to stay in it. She loved feeling his strong calloused hands on her soft skin. It was rough and manly. And his hand were so big and strong they made her feel small.

“I will ride you every way possible.” She promised and gave him a gentle kiss. She reached down to grasp his cock and lined it up so all he had to do was thrust.

“What time is our flight tomorrow?” She asked. They might have to push it back. With what she was planning on doing to him, they would need time to sleep in and rest up.

He kissed her back after she agreed to riding him. "I'm holding you to that." He grinned.

"Check out is eleven. Our flight is at one. Which we should be back by one Vegas time. Why?" He was confused why she was asking with himself in her hand. It wasn't super early but it wasn't late either.

Jake kissed her neck before he thrust into her. His his held her leg up so he could move in and out of her a lot faster and easier. She still felt absolutely incredible.

“Just making sure.” She told him and moaned when he thrust into her. He was stretching her legs out into a half split and drive his cock deep into her. She was moaning her approval and clutching the sheets.

After a little while like that she put her other leg up to rest on his other shoulder so she was on her back and he was above her.

When she wanted to feel his body on top of hers, she put her legs around his waist and pulled him down. She kissed him passionately and put her hands on his back scratching and digging her nails into his sides the closer she got to cumming.

Jake moved where and how she wanted him to. He liked looking down at her as he thrust into her.

They were both fairly flexible so it made rolling around in bed together easy and a bit of fun. He let his hand run over her body again before he leaned down to let his tongue and mouth tease her nipple. He nipped her gently before grinning at her.

He let out a few moans as he moved into her. After a bit, he picked up the pace and moaned louder.

Over the course of the night there plenty of moments just like that. The sheets were soaked with sweat and cum. The cool air hitting their chest made them cuddle together for warmth.

She got up to grab their smoothies and got right back in bed next to him. “God you’re the best.” She smiled and gave him a kiss.

“Our wedding night is going to be fire.” She rolled around so she was laying on her stomach and rubbed his cheek.

All the sex they just had without a condom should make her nervous that she could get pregnant but that wasn’t a possibility and it sucked. She didn’t want to go through the IVF and hormone shots and treatments that would throw her body out of whack. She wanted it to be natural and surprising. Like Owen was.

“I love you Boo.” She said softly.

Jake laid there trying to breathe as she got up to get their smoothies. "Thanks." He told her taking his. He gave her a kiss. "You know that's one of the best compliments you can say to a guy." He grinned and took a drink. "You're pretty amazing yourself beautiful."

"Is it? Or will we be too tired to even undress each other? Or too drunk?" He asked with a chuckle and kissed the palm of her hand.

Jake was secretly hoping that maybe a miracle would happen. They happened all the time to other people. Maybe they would get lucky and they would get pregnant. He'd be okay with it. He knew she'd hate it if she got pregnant before the wedding but then again it could make her so happy she wouldn't care. He was just going to stay hopeful.

"I love you too." He said back and looked for his phone as he took another drink. "Can we take a photo if I promise not to post it and put it in my personal folder?"

“Well you deserve it Babe. You are my best.” She smiled and ga e him another kiss.

She laughed when he threw her words back at her. “We might be too drunk. I guess I should say the honeymoon is going to be fire.” She smiled. “I’m going to make sure it is. I’ll buy some fancy lingerie for every night. And a lot of dresses with no panties.” She wiggled her eyebrows and winked at him.

“I trust you Bo. You want to take a picture then let’s do it. How do you want me?” She asked. And wiggled her shoulders and hips.

"You're my best. Best everything." He kissed her back. "I can taste your smoothie when we kiss. It's like a bonus." He said with a chuckle.

"Ooo nice. I could go for all of that." He watched her close though. "I suppose you want me to have nice underwear on too?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "But what I like you may not like. Maybe we can pick some out together."

Jake chuckled. "Just like this is fine. I like some where we are just us...if that makes sense." He put his phone up and put his cheek near hers and smiled, snapping a photo before kissing her cheek to take a second one.

"Want to look up underwear for me?" He asked with a chuckle as he started looking on his phone.

"You're so weird." She teased and kissed him so he could taste her smoothie again.

"I mean I am sure there is something we can both agree on." She smiled. "There has to be something like the elephant but fancier." She laughed and rubbed his cheek.

She wrapped her arm around him while they took the pictures. They very much in love and had a post sexy glow around them.

She put the search 'sexy underwear for men' in the google search bar and came up with some questionable results. "Do you want these?" She asked. "They don't have a back to them." She laughed. "These ones are lace." She offered. "Oh! Yes. Babe. Boo, look at these. I am getting those now." She said and clicked the link. "What size do you think' She asked. "Large?" She raised the blanket and looked, "Extra large?"

Jake smiled proudly. "I know I am crazy but you love that about me." He kissed her back. "Love you."

He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "You and that damn elephant. You know it makes me nervous to get things caught in zippers or something right? When everything is tucked close to home I feel safer." He told her.

Adri was the only one he would wear those things for. She was the only one he did a lot for. That spoke to how special she was.

Jake gave her a look. "Extra large for sure. What question is that?" He smiled. "I could do a see through boxer brief or fun ones with super heros." He joked and laughed.

“I would never risk anything happening to Him.” She told him. “And you know that. I love that thing as much as you do. I wouldn’t risk hurting it.”

She added the extra large to the cart and had it shipped to them at home. “You might have to try that on well before the wedding.” She laughed and kissed his cheek.

“I wouldn’t mind seeing you in some see through boxer briefs. That way you are comfortable and I get to see everything.” She smiled.

“What about you?” She asked. “What do you want to see me in on our wedding night?”

"I know you wouldn't but when he is not close I just worry. I watched There's Something About Mary and I'm scarred for life." He kissed her cheek. "It is cute that you love that part of me as much as I do."

He looked at her. "Try it on or model it?" He chuckled. "Ooo I want boxer briefs with a smiley face on the ass."

Jake smiled. "Something matching your dress color I think. Lace. Easy to take off." He kissed her shoulder and neck. He took a drink and snuggled closer. "I cannot wait to marry you. It is going to be the best day ever." He kissed her deeply as his fingers ran over her skin.

Back
Top Bottom