Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“You will see when I go up there and do it.” She laughed. “I think you’ll like it though.” She told him and put her head on his shoulder.

She made a face when he said there probably wouldn’t be any places. “We should look. I want to try it out. Dust off my boots. Make my man proud!” She smiled.

“Is it I’m Too Sexy? Are you going tot take your clothes off while you sing it?” She asked. The waitress came back with their drinks and Adri took a sip. It was perfect to her. Not too strong, not too weak. She would have a nice buzz if she had two or three.

“Do you want to go first or should I?” She asked him.

"You're no fun. You're not supposed to keep secrets from me Adriana. I'm going to be your husband." He kissed her head when she rested it on his shoulder. His hand rubbed her leg.

He smiled. "Baby, I'm proud of you already. You should know that." He kissed her softly.

Jake chuckled and shook his head. "Oh no. That's for home only, if that ever happens." He shook his head and then thanked the waitress before taking a drink. It was good but he couldn't have very many.

He looked at her over a moment. "Ladies first. Go for it." He chuckled and shook his head.

She took a few big sips of her drink and went to the DJ to let him know what song. When the lady on stages song was over Adri was up. She got a good luck kiss from Jake and went on stage. She was dress perfectly in her sparkly green dress. She wished she had a Santa hat but this would do.

“I haven’t done this in a long time so hopefully you’re all drunk and dont notice if my voice cracks.” She joked and nodded to the DJ, telling him she was ready.

Santa Baby...” She started with the upbeat version of one of her favorite Christmas song. She swayed her hips as she sang. Her voice didn’t crack and she wasn’t as nervous as she thought she would be. Her mother did force her and her brothers to dress up and go caroling so she knew how to sing. She was used to singing the wheels on the bus nowadays.

Jake gave her the kiss and watched her get up on stage, smiling the whole time. Then he grabbed his phone to take a bit of video of her singing. She did really good and he was proud of her. He recorded a clip and posted it on Instagram. For their fans, they just assumed they were in North Carolina for her lighting the lights at Biltmore and they weren't letting on any differently.

A few people chuckled at her comment about them being drunk.

He knew she had a pretty voice because she sang to Owen but regardless of what she sang, it was good. When she finished, he cheered and clapped for her. "Yeah babe!" He smiled at her.

When the song was over she bounced off the stage to Jake and wrapped her arms around him. “That felt really good.” She laughed and kissed his cheek.

“Your turn! What song? I can’t wait to find out. You’ll do great.” She told him and gave his hurt a good luck pat. She pulled her phone out of her purse so she could record the entire thing so she could watch it forever.

She sipped on her drink and smiled like a proud fiancé. “Come on. You have to go. I do a song you do a song and then we can do a duet!” She got really excited and smiled at him. “We can do a duet Boo!”

"You did so good baby." He kissed her softly.

He sighed and got up. "I didn't pick a Christmas song...sorry." He gave her another kiss before taking a drink and heading up on stage and talking to the DJ a moment.

Before the music started he smiled and looked at Adri. "I'm only doing this for my fiance', cause I love her." He chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows at her. He started right in with the opening spoken line to "I Want You To Want Me." He banged his head a bit and moved to the music. He had fun with it, why not, who cared.

“Thank you!” She said when he complimented her.

“That’s fine. I’m just happy you’re getting up there.” She laughed. She recorded him with a big smile on her face. That was not the song she was expecting but she loved him for doing it. She posted a clip of Jake head banging and singing the title line to instagram with the caption ‘I totally want you’.

When he came back she gave him a big hug and kiss. She looked through the song book to find a duet they could agree on. “What song should we do together?” She asked and looked over the names.

“We could do Stay by Rihanna.”

When he came back to the table he smiled and was a little embarrassed but it was fun. He gave him a hug and kiss back. "What song did you think I was going to do?" He asked her.

Jake looked at the book with her. "Yeah we could...Or.. " He pointed to one. 'You Are The Reason' by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis. "I like that one." He looked at Adri.

"Hell Leona Lewis looks like you...You have to pick my range." He commented as a joke as if he was really a singer.

“Something country for sure. Red Solo Cup.” She joked.

“Those are some high notes babe. Can you keep up?” She asked jokingly and took a sip of her drink. “Let’s let a few people go first and then we can do our thing.” She smiled.

She also needed to listen to the song a few times so she could get the words down. She didn’t like having to read off the screen and sing at the same time.

“Okay I’m ready. Are you ready? We are going to burn this place down with our chemistry.” She gave him another kiss for good luck and went to the DJ to let him know the song selection.

He nudged her. "I am not the freaking hillbilly. Gosh. Now Tennessee Whiskey was a possibility." He stuck his tongue out.

When she mentioned the high notes he made a face. "We will see. Yeah I don't know." He chuckled. "It may not be perfect." Jake warned her.

He watched her listen to the song. "You're not supposed to do homework babe. You just get up and sing it." He gave her a kiss before finishing his drink.

He gave her a nod to being ready before giving her another kiss. "I'm ready." He went on the stage and grabbed the mics for them. They definitely needed a karaoke machine at the cabin. It would be something he would have there before they were. It could be in their recreation room.

“Hey! That’s a decent song.” She argued.

“Who cares you’re perfect in my eyes.” She smiled and gave him a kiss. “I do what I want. I don’t know the words and I don’t want to read off the screen.” She told him.

She thanked him for the microphone and nodded st the DJ so he could start the song. She watched Jake with a smile as he started the song and then jumped in for her part. There was obvious chemistry between them. Loving stares as they sang. When the song was over she gave him a hug and whispered, “You are so getting laid all night long.” She promised.

A few people in the crowd recorded them and posted on Twitter and Instagram and when people recognized it started to take off.

"I think you have a small inner country girl in you and I find it rather sexy." He smiled and gave her a kiss. "Love you."

He smiled, "Well thanks babe. I can't get angry though and just knock someone out. I don't want to make TMZ tonight." He kissed her cheek. "That's why I love you. You do what you want."

Jake enjoyed singing with her. He couldn't get that high but made it harmonize with how high he could get. He hugged her with a big smile. "Yes!" He put his fist up in the air. "Let's go back!" He picked her up and carried her off the stage and back to their table to get their jackets.

“Yeah. You have already done. So let’s not go through that again.” She laughed. He was technically being thrown out of the club for almost fighting another MMA fighter but same difference.

She laughed when he picked her up and walked her off the stage. She put her coat on and walked out of the bar with him. She held his hand and gave him a kiss when he came out with her.

“Are we still getting smoothie or do you want to rush back to the hotel?” She squeezed his butt and walked towards the car. They could pick something up and throw it in the fridge for now. “It would be a nice mid sex snack.” She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at him.

He gave her a look. "You were the one who actually punched someone. Not me." He gave her a very dad look with a smile.

Jake grabbed his coat and tossed money on the table, enough to cover the drinks and then some. He walked out and put his jacket on and grabbed her hand and gave her a kiss.

"We are totally getting smoothies cause I will need something to refuel after have some fun for sure." He smiled. "A mid sex snack?" Jake chuckled and shook his head. "You are something else." He walked back towards the car with her. "Do you want one too?" Once they got to the car, he opened the door for her and then got in. "Will you look up where there is a place I can run though and bring up directions?"

"But you got caught almost punching someone." She told him. "I learned it from you and did it better because I never got caught."

She nodded her head, "It sounds delicious now. And I don't want to have to share yours so I think it's best if I get my own." She thanked him for being a gentleman and got her phone to find a smoothie place. There was a place not too far away that had great reviews so that is where she directed him to go.

She got out of the car with him after he parked and walked him into the place. They had some exotic flavors and standard flavors. You could it with protein boosts or energy. Whatever your mind desired. You could even put three flavors together and make your own.

"I think I am going to get a strawberry banana with two shots of banana." She told him. "What size are you going to get? Should we get big ones? We might need it." She smiled.

He rolled his eyes. Everything was always a competition with the two of them. It was in good fun though. "I would have knocked my guy out. You didn't knock Bisping out."

Jake gave her a look like she was crazy. "There is no way I'm sharing. I'm going to need it all myself." He smiled. "Of course we are getting big ones. We will need big ones."

He drove to the place and he parked. "This what we should have done. Opened a smoothie place. As much as we drink them we could save a lot of money. Plus we know where it is at."

Jake never had so many choices. "I want a strawberry watermelon with extra protein." While they made it, he wrapped his arms around her from behind. He kissed her neck. "You're amazing...you know that?"

“No but if I didn’t almost break my hand I could have gone in for another swing and knocked him out.” She laughed.

“It’s not too late. We can still open on up if you want. Or have a small smoothie place in your gym. Boom problem solved. People can get smoothies after they work out. I’m a genius!” She smiled.

“I try.” She said and looked back over her shoulder at him. She gave him a kiss and leaned into him. She rubbed her butt against crotch playfully and laughed. “I hope you’re getting ready because I am bursting over here. Just get me in the cabin, rip these damn stocking off and throw me against a wall.” She whispered.

He smiled. "Because you didn't punch right. Now you know how to punch so next time you won't hurt your hand." He smiled proudly.

Jake had to admit, she had a pretty good idea. "That is actually pretty good of an idea. I could get behind that, easily." He gave a nod. "Genius indeed. See that's why you're such a good partner baby."

He kissed her back and held her a little closer, then she rubbed back against him and he let out a sigh. "That, easily can get be arranged." He told her. "Do I have to....Let's rephrase, how much do you like your stockings?" He whispered in her ear.

Thanks to her future husband she knew how to punch properly. “You taught me everything I know about fighting.” She agreed.

She laughed and turned to face him, “Boo, their stockings. I can buy more. Rip them. Show me all that strength.” She rubbed his arms and gave him a soft kiss. “Behave. We are in public. I don’t want to get arrested for public indecency.” She told him and reached back to squeeze his butt.

Their names were called and they went to grab their smoothies. Adri could resist and took a sip of hers on their way back to the car.

“You can rip the panties too.” She offered but then thought about it. She pulled her dress up to her waist and pulled her stockings and underwear off. She kicked her shoes off and took the stockings and underwear completely off. She tossed them in the back seat and pulled her dress back down.

“So much better.” She smiled. “Do you want to feel how wet am I now? Or do you want to be surprised?”

Jake smiled proudly. "I think you could definitely kick butt if you had to." He knew that after those idiots broke into her apartment it made her second guess but he knew she could do it.

"I was just asking. I didn't want to ruin something expensive or that you liked." He gave her a kiss. "I didn't do anything. You did!" He told her and shook his head. "Babe!"

He grabbed his smoothie and took a drink himself. "Wow these are good. I like them."

He tried to concentrate on the road but she lifted her dress up and removed her panties and stockings. "You make it hard to keep my eyes on the road. But that does make things easier for when we get back."

When she asked if he wanted to feel, that alone made him hard. He gave his hand to her. "Let me feel..." He said softly.

“Yeah but you made me.” He looked too damn good to keep her hands off of him. She had to touch and tease him as much as possible.

“Want to taste mine?” She asked and offered him a taste and took a sip of his. “I like mine better.” She smiled.

“Much easier. We aren’t ripping this dress.” She told him. “I love this dress. I probably won’t wear it again but I love it and I don’t want it harmed.”

She kissed the back of his hand and put it on her smooth thigh. She used her hand to let him rub her thigh, higher and higher until he was right where he wanted to be. She kept her hand on top of his and moved his hand to feel her wetness. His finger slipped into her easily. She was soaked. She kept moving his hand up and used the tip of his finger to circle her clit.

“Focus.” She said, making sure his eyes were on the road. She wasn’t looking at him though. Her eyes were closed because she was about to cum with almost no help.

"I didn't make you so anything!" He smiled and chuckled.

Jake tried her smoothie. "Same. Yours is good but I like mine better. I may need to get another one on the way to the airport before we leave."

"I promise I won't hurt the dress. I wouldn't think of it." He smiled. "I've learned not to hurt your clothes. Why won't you wear it again?"

She definitely was soaked and his fingers slid against her easily. He let her move his finger where she wanted it. "Damn...I can't wait to be inside you..." He kept teasing her clit. It turned him on that he got her that wet. "Do you want fucked from behind against the wall or do you want to be able to look in my eye while you do?"

“Because I just wore it tonight. How many times have I reworn a nice dress?” She asked. It didn’t happen. She couldn’t be an outfit repeater in her world that was a huge no no.

“Both.” She moaned and shifted her hips so he had more access. “Behind first. Then we can take the dress off and be wild.” She smiled.

She kept moving his finger. She wanted to cum but she didn’t know how fair that would be. Jake had to wait. So she would wait too...on the edge of her seat...ready to burst. She came when they hit a pothole and she put too much pressure on her clit. Her nails dug into his forearm and she clamped her legs around his hand. Her clit kept grinding against his hand until it subsided.

“Fuck.” She moaned and smiled at him. “That wasn’t supposed to happen.” She confessed. “I was going to wait.”

"Never. I don't think you've ever worn a dress more than once. But then why keep it? Why not give it away?" He asked her with real confusion. "Why not get rid of it to make more room for new clothes."

He smiled, "I think it will be wild regardless babe."

When he felt her clench her legs around him, he knew she was hitting her release and he kept moving his finger over her. "You're fine. I'm fine with you cumming. I know you'll be ready to go again before we get back. Do you want to feel how hard you made me?" He asked her.

“I will. Next year maybe. I will have some consignment shops come in and do a massive clean up of last years items. That’s my end of the year thing.” She smiled and it feels good because my closet will be reorganized soon after and then I really get to fill it up again.”

She pulled his hand out from between her thigh and cleaned his finger with his tongue. She rested her head against the headrest and smiled at him.

She reached over and went straight for his cock. She raised her eyebrows and smiled at him. “That’s a standing ovation if I’ve ever felt one.” She laughed She kept her hand on it while he drove them back to the cabin. “Damn Babe. I can’t wait to have that. Drive faster!”

Back
Top Bottom