Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

She rolled her eyes at him. “You can’t rain on my parade. Not today Sir.” She told him.

“Because we have never gotten married before. We won’t be able to see each other. We probably won’t see each other from the rehearsal dinner until the reveal pictures. It will help us with our nervous and anxieties. You want to just throw that tradition out the window? Why can’t we see each other before the wedding? Who cares?” She laughed.

“French comfort food sounds good. I don’t want to be stuffed after dinner. I want to be able to enjoy what you will do to me when we get back to the cabin.” She wigfled her eyebrows at him.

He stuck his tongue out at her. "I can rain on any parade I want." He kissed her softly.

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "You're so dramatic geez." He chuckled. "It actually sounds fun. But we need to figure out who will have the munchkin cause...I'm not sure if that will go over well with a baby crawling over us the night before, regardless it's you or me." He smiled. "Unless he is in bed before that happens. I may need to be somewhere else or I'd be tempted to sneak into your room." He smiled.

"Bouchon it is then." He put it into his phone to get the address and directions. "Oh you'll enjoy it...don't you worry." He grinned and gave her butt a playful smack. Jake thanked the workers again at Biltmore for letting Adri be their guest of honor and then they were both in the car and heading downtown for dinner.

When they got to the place it was nice and romantic, definitely not a place they'd want to take Owen. They got a table for two. Jake looked at the menu. "I've never really had french food that much besides french onion soup and fries. Ohh and toast." He chuckled.

“Not mine.” She smiled.

She raised her eyebrows, “No wed before the wedding. Sorry Boo. I’ll be like a virgin when we finally get to have each other as man and wife.” She kissed the back of his hand and gave it a squeeze. “You can sneak in to sleep with me though. Sleeping only. And you have to bring food of some sort. And you have to be out before sunrise.” She said giving him rules of sneaking in before the wedding.

“You’re a butt. And those jokes weren’t funny.” She stuck her tongue out and looked over the menu. She wasn’t good with French food. “I honestly don’t know what to get.” She admitted. “We could always tell the chef to surprise us.” She offered. “That might be easier and get a nice bottle of wine to top it off. Ooh yum. Sound good?” She asked.

Jake narrowed his eyes at her. "Wait what? Starting when? How long are we going without any fun?" He asked. "And when did we come up with that conclusion?" He asked. "Why do I have to bring food to the bedroom to sleep?" He raised his eyebrow at her. "I don't think so."

"Babe, under the name is the description of what it is in English." He chuckled. "Goof...I kind of want the Saumon Dijonnaise which is Salmon. But I get Salmon a lot. Truite aux Amandes is the trout. That looks good too. But letting them decide is fine too. I just don't want anything too fatty. I know I don't have a fight scheduled but still need to be cautious. Wine is fine babe. White or red?"

"I do find it quite funny they have french fries and french onion soup on the menu by the way..." He gave her a look. "And... I'm getting the soup. It's happening." He stuck his tongue out.

Her mom sent them both a photo of John and Eileen at her parents'. Owen was having fun and they were playing cards and having a good time. Owen looked ornery and up to no good. Jake though didn't know if he wanted to check his phone. Owen was fine and he wanted to focus on Adri. It was a night out for them.

She shrugged her shoulder, “A month maybe. I think we can last a month if no sexual contact before the wedding.” She smiled. “We can do it. And then after that month we can go like rabbits.“ she wiggles her eyebrows and squeezed his hand.

She rolled her eyes, “I can see that. I don’t know what I want to order.” She looked over the wine menu whole they wait and picked out a nice red wine that would go with whatever they decided. “Let’s just let them decide. We can tell the chef to give us something not too fatty and see what he can come up with.” She closed the food menu and looked ate Jake lovingly.

If it was just Jake’s phone that went off, Adri would have ignored it but since it was the both of them she had to check and make sure it wasn’t an emergency. She showed him the picture of their parents together with Owen. Once he saw the photo she put her phone away to focus on them.

“That was no much fun Boo. Even though all I did was flip a switch I am so happy I got to do it.”

His eyes got wide when she said a month. "A month?! What?! We will leave our reception early just so I can have you....wait...or...we knock some places off the bucket list!" His jaw drops in a big smile. "Say yes. Say yes!"

Jake gave a nod. "Alright. I can get behind that. That's fine." He held her hand on the table and caressed it with his thumb.

"I'm glad you had fun. I figured you would. That's why I tried to surprise you. I know you love Christmas. Maybe I'll make it a tradition. I find places for you to turn on their lights." He shrugged. "Where would you like to turn them on?"

He looked into her eyes for a moment. "You know, we don't get trips just the two of us very often. This is nice. Maybe we will have to start doing that." He told her. "Even if it's just for a long weekend." He gave her small squeeze on her hand.

“Yes a month. Payback for all the times you made me wait before a fight. And our first time as a married couple is supposed to be special. It’s not very special if we are sneaking away to scratch off a fucket list item. You are getting your time in the Rolls, which I am willing to over look as a once in a lifetime opportunity.” She told him and squeezed his hand. “After the wedding if we aren’t too drunk we can have some fun.” She relented.

“I don’t Boo. I have never thought about it before.” She shrugged her shoulder. “I think we should get away like this every year though. Sometimes being Owen along. Spend some time together before we are surrounded by family.” she smiled.

She nodded her head, “We should do that. I’d love to go on nice date trips with you. No matter how long or short they are.” She smiled.

He rolled his eyes. "Seriously? That's because of work and my safety." He told her. Then she mentioned his time in the Rolls. "Are you agreeing to that?!" He made the 'yes' motion with arm. "Damn I love you...mmm." He gave out a bit of a growl before taking a sip of wine. "No promises on the drunk part. I will try though."

"I'm fine with a yearly vacation before the holiday. Makes sense. Some alone time before family being around so much." He nodded and when the waiter brought an appetizer Jake dug in.

"We never took trips for anything but work. This...is more for wedding and fun. We still are sort of doing work. We haven't went on an official vacation. With or without Owen." He mentioned. "Where would you want to go? Our first vacation?"

Adri laughed at his childish excitement. “I’m sure we will both be drunk. Or just exhausted from the long day.” She smiled. “And by the way a month wait is not that long and we get to spend the entire honeymoon doing whatever, whenever we want.”

She thought about it and it didn’t take long, “Disneyland. All three of us. We have to go to Disneyland. He knows Mickey Mouse and the gang. He will love it. I can get those rose gold ears and backpack and the shirt. Owen can get personalized ears. What kind of ears would you want? I think that would be the best. Something the three of us can enjoy.”

She raised her eyebrows, “Babe!!! Boo!! Jake we could stay in Cinderella’s Castle.” She smiled really big and shook his hand. “How amazing would that be? I want it. It’s happening. We are totally doing that.” She tried the appetizer and nodded her head.

“There is no changing my mind now.”

He chuckled. "We will probably be drunk. It's one night we can do what we want and drink as much as we want and the baby is being watched and we just have to get back to our room. Which Luke and your maid of honor is in charge of." He chuckled. "We should look into things to help keep things from getting too painful from doing it so often. I know all about the electrolytes." He laughed.

Jske just looked at her as she talked about Disney. "Is Disney for you or for Owen?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "California or Florida? Also when can we go? Maybe February? I may have a fight around March or April."

"Now I'm regretting not using Disney as our honeymoon destination." He acted all sad. "Figure out when works for both of us and lets do it. Owen will love it. But I do want to go to Universal Studios too. Cause...well Harry Potter Land." He smiled and wiggled his eye brows. "Damn we are a bunch of nerds." He laughed and took another bite of the appetizer before his soup arrived.

She laughed with him and nodded her head, “We probably will.” She agreed. She planned on eating and drinking plenty. She couldn’t wait. “I know she knows. They can discuss it when we all link up for that wedding party gathering.” She smiled. “I’m sure you do. I will ask them to have a hangover cure basket handy in the room.”

She frowned, “It’s for the whole family! You will enjoy it too. I was thinking California. If he does well in California then we can take him to Disney world. Is that a yes to Cinderella’s castle? Because I’m taking that as a yes.”

She laughed, “Nonono. Disneyland is not our honeymoon spot. I want an island or somewhere far. Not Disneyland or Disney world. Those are family vacations. Harry Potter land or Wizarding World of Harry Potter?” She teased.

“We can’t do February because you’re filming with Nick, remember? He’s stealing my valentine but I get to upgrade with someone younger and cuter.” She winked at him. “Jealous?”

"You is you maid of honor?" Jake asked. "I do think hang over kitsch for both of us is q great idea. We need it. Two of them, one for each of us for sure. And maybe powerade or pedialyte to keep me hydrated." Jake gave he a wink.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Yes. It's a yes to Cinderella's castle. If we are going then let's make it worth it." He told her with a smile. "You're too cute. Like a little kid going to Disney."

He shrugged. "What's the difference between the two Harry Potter stuff? I just would rather go see Hogwarts and Diagon Alley then Cinderella's Castle." He teased and winked at her.

"Filming won't take the whole month
Maybe we can do the beginning or end of the month." He rolled his eyes. "I'm spending it with Nick. Are you jealous?" He raised and eyebrow. "I'm not jealous of Owen. I know how gross he can be." He laughed as their food came out. Jake thanked the waiter.

"Alright baby. Before we jump in. Let's get a couple pics." They didn't get a date very much and he wanted to show off his woman.

“Jasmine Tookes has agreed to be my maid of honor.” She smiled. “I never thought I’d be surrounded by Angels on my wedding day.” She laughed.

She clapped her hands when he said yes to Cinderella’s castle. “Good answer Boo!” She smiled. “It’s not for me. It’s for Owen. I just want him to have the best experience, you know? And he should like princesses as much as he loves pirates and dogs.” She shook her head, “I’m fine with going to see Hogwarts and all that but that’s a different park. I’m down though. I need a wand and slytherin robes.” She wiggled her eyebrows.

She made a face, “Nick said two to three weeks. Either way he’s stealing you for Valentine’s Day. Our first one as an engaged couple and you’re spending it with him. You better not buy him flowers or chocolate. Then I will be jealous.” She joked. “I’m going to dress Owen up and he is going to take me out and there are going to be so many pictures of us together on Instagram that you’re going to be crazy jealous. Just wait and see.”

She was ready to eat when he requested pictures. She was never one to turn down a round of pictures. “Just me or the both of us?” She asked and work with him until he got the pictures he wanted. “I’ll go through the pictures later and take the ones I like the best.” She told him and kissed his cheek.

Jake gave her a crazy look. "You? What about me being surround by Angels on my wedding day. VS Angel's too." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Adriana Jones. I know you better than that. You are using our son to stay in the castle and call yourself a princess don't even act like it's more than that." He chuckled and shook his head. "We do need to set up meet and greets for him. He would love to meet Mickey and Mini and Goofy." Jake shook his head. "I know it is. I want to go to Universal Studios more than Disney but Animal Kingdom would be cool. But I want Gryffindor..." He stuck his tongue out.

"I am so doing it now. Chocolate and flowers just because you told me not to." He laughed. "It will be cute to get him all dressed up got a date. He will be the one to get you flowers. For your date." He smiled and chuckled and shrugged.

Jake took photos of just Adri and the two of them sitting close. Some had their food some didnt have it in the shot. One even was him kissing her cheek. He didn't take too many so their food was still warm. The food was so good. "This does make me consider a fulltime chef at home. But I do like your cooking too much."

“You’re getting married to an Angel. That’s all you need to focus on.” She laughed.

She frowned and put her hand over her chest, “I would never. I am aghast. I am appalled and I am offended. My son loves princesses...and fine! I want to stay in Cinderella’s castle so that’s where we are sleeping.” She said breaking her facade. “Let me live. Okay?” She laughed.

“I know Owen would love Animal kingdom. I’m not sure how he would do at Wizarding World but we can try. If that doesn’t work, we can always take Emma and they can go to Disney again or stay in the room while we go to WW.” She offered and shrugged her shoulder. “We should go though.”

She rolled her eyes, “I’m sure you will go ahead. I’m going to have Owen buy me flowers and chocolate and even more fancier stuff with your card.” She stuck her tongue out at him. “How do you like that?” She asked.

“I wouldn’t mind a chef at home a few days a week. Take a load off of my back. This is really good though.”

Jake grinned and shrugged. "You can't tell me it wouldn't be a fun photo for you to get a photo with all my fighter friends and me with your Angels." He smiled. "But you're right, you will be the only one I pay attention to."

He shook his head. "No no. Our son does not love princesses. He doesn't hate them. He loves puppies and cars and trucks. That's what he loves. Nice try my love. Still can't fool me." He chuckled.

Jake thought about it. "It probably wouldn't hurt to take Emma. He may love Wizardry World or he may want to stay and swim at the pool." He shrugged. "But my only request is one day at Wizardry World. I want a wand for my inner nerd." He smiled proudly. "Amy would be so jealous."

His jaw dropped. "No babe. You won't use my card. You don't know what he already has planned. Just be patient. Let him get prepared. It's only December Adri." He shook his head.

"A chef a few days a week does sound kind of nice. It would be less arguing over what to make. It would be good when you have to diet and I'm trying to make weight. We can make sure we meet those needs. If we need high protein or something specific or if we want something specific. What about Owen though? I feel we can't get super fancy or he won't eat it."

"Are you groomsmen nothing but fighters?" She asked. "I am going to need the height of all of them so I can match them accordingly. Luke and Amy have to walk together since they are married but everyone else is going by height. Though, I doubt any of your guys will be taller than my girls in heels." She smiled.

"He will when I am through with him." She chuckled evilly. She rolled her eyes, "We will go to Wizarding World for a day and you will get your sister a wand." She told him. "Don't be mean."

She laughed, "Are you going to teach him how to woo a woman?" She asked him. "I am looking forward to whatever he comes up with. "I am sure it will be great. So enjoy your date with Nick. I am going to have a better date." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"The chef doesn't have to make fancy food all the time. They can make healthy food that tastes good. They can give us new recipe ideas. I want food that we can all eat as a family. Especially while Owen is adventurous and doesn't turn his head up at most food offered to him."

Jake thought about it. "Not necessarily. We have Nick, he's sort of a fighter. Also some of my training staff." He told her and smiled. "Wouldn't Luke walk with your maid of honor?" He asked confused. "Nick is a little short...keep that in mind." He chuckled.

He rolled his eyes. "Right..." He shook his head to getting his sister a wand. "Oh no. I'm getting one and teasing her about it. It's what's fair and fun." Jake gave her a big goofy grin.

"Oh I am going to teach him. I'm going to give him all the ins and outs for sure. He will be the one who gets a girlfriend in kindergarten cause he knows how to woo a girl." He laughed and shook his head.

"I want good healthy food. Nothing super fancy but fits our diet needs but stuff that O will eat too. You are right, a time will come where he wants nothing but hot dogs and mac and cheese." He chuckled. "I do want a variety for us though. I feel we have the same old thing a lot but we love that stuff." He chuckled and shrugged. "Meal prepping may not be a bad idea either. I'd even prep our smoothies and we just pull it out and blend it."

“Technically. But it would be nice he walked out with his wife and baby. Doesn’t that make more sense?” She asked. “Nick is short. I think everyone is just going to have to tower over him. Or we put Nick in heels.” She laughed.

She shook her head, “You’re a mean big brother.” She laughed. “Just like all of mine. I thought you were different. You’re just like them. I have to raise Owen better.” She chuckled.

“Not my baby boy.” She pouted. “He’s only going to be wooing me until he is forty.” She joked. “That’s my boy.”

“Maybe the chef can meal prep for us! That can be one of the meals they make. Or we can get the chef that drops off food on Sunday for the week. So a couple meals and meal prep and if we don’t want to eat that we can always cook something of our own. Sound good?” She asked.

He shrugged. "Yeah... sure that does make sense I guess." He chuckled. "He is short but I don't think he will wear heals. Sorry babe. He's probably used to it."

Jake laughed. "I'm not as bad as they are. You know darn well I'll buy her one, but I'll pretend I didn't or that I bought it for the baby." He chuckled. "I like that idea. We could get the baby a little onsie or something."

He gave her a look, "Do you really believe that? I mean really? He looks just like me. You should know better than that. He will have plenty of little girlfriends." He smiled proud.

Jake thought about it a moment. "I don't know. I feel like if we have a chef, that they should just cook a fresh meal for us. I was thinking meal prepping our meals we cook at home, or even one meal prepped or a crock pot meal." He shrugged. "We may have leftovers too that we could consider. Let's just meet with a couple and see what they suggest and offer." He suggested.

She shrugged her shoulders, “I gues. He probably is used to it. We can always have him stand on a box if he is too short.” She laughed.

She nodded her head, “You think Luke will want one too? We can get all three wands.” She smiled. “I’m still upset he’s a boy. But I’ll get a niece eventually. Out of four boys I am sure one of them will have a girl and she will be my favorite. Unless they all have girls. Then they will all be my favorite. And we will have sleep overs and spa days and shopping sprees.” She smiled. “And kick you and Owen out!”

She rolled her eyes, “If I remember correctly you didn’t date a lot in school. So I think I’ll be fine.” She smiled.

“There is nothing wrong with looking around. And seeing what works best for us.” She said.

“Are we getting dessert?” She asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

He laughed. "Can we please have a little box up front for him just be jerks." He laughed harder. "For the rehearsal! And it still makes him shorter than everyone." He chuckled.

Jake shook his head. "Not really. I don't think he's into it like she is. I remember going to get her the books and stuff and we watched a few movies together." He smiled. "Your nephew won't be your favorite just because he is a boy? That's not right." Jake's jaw dropped. "Rude. We will just kick you out."

"Not a lot no. I did have that one serious girlfriend though..." He told her and smiled and shrugged.

"I like that idea. I can have Casey set up some interviews when we get back from Christmas vacation." He suggested.

He shrugged. "That's up to you baby. I probably won't eat much. But let's do it. Let's go all out babe." He gave her a wink. "What sounds good?"

Adri laughed, “Yes. We will get a little box for Nick to stand on. I’ll get his name put on it so he knows it’s just for him.”

She smiled at his memory and rubbed the backing his hand, “That’s sweet babe. Maybe you and Amy should go. Luke and I can watch the babies. I think that would be nice for you to do for you little sister. We can go go first as a family and then you take her.” She said.

She raised her eyebrows at his admission of having a girlfriend. Really? Who? When? Why is this my first time hearing about her?” She asked curiously. “Tell me more.”

She looked at her half eaten plate and then at Jake. “I wouldn’t mind having dessert.” She said and smiled when he agreed to go all out. “Nice. Do you want cake or something light?” She asked.

"We can get it red and black to match our wedding colors. He won't get too mad at the jokes?" He asked with a smile.

Jake thought about it. "I can wait for her to pick out her wand. Maybe I can give her the tickets to go as a little gift instead. I like that idea. She would love it. I think it gave both of us something fun to look forward to with how things were at home."

He laughed. "You get just as jealous. Wow." He kept laughing. "High school. Girl next door and goody goody type. Her dad hated me. I never really knew why besides who my step father was. She was cute and would say none of that mattered. She ended up cheating. I knew I was leaving...just making it easier for everyone. It was high school and not super serious so thats why I never brought it up...but was also why I was insecure earlier in our relationship."

"No cake we have the cake at the room from yesterday. Go different." He told her.

Adri raised her eyebrows, “Yes! That’s perfect. I don’t think so. He will probably get us back but he can’t be too upset. He will be the level with a bunch of models. I think he will be happy.” She smiled.

She rubbed his hand, “Which is a perfect reason to take her to the park. I think she would love it. And you two don’t really get to hang out together. If you tell me when I can make the plans.” She told him.

Adri put her hand over her chest, “Me? Jealous? Never! I’m just curious because I have never heard of this girl before. This is wild to me.” She laughed. ”It makes sense now but that sucks. I’m sorry boo.” She said. “But if it makes you feel better she watched you on TV and knows that she totally missed out on having the best fiancé every.” She smiled.

She asked for a desert menu and looked it over, “How about...the chocolate mousse.” She asked. “Not too heavy. We can share it and it have gold flakes on it. Oh yum.”

Back
Top Bottom