Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“Yes. Thank you Boo.” She said softly. “How much did we drink? I feel awful.” She looked at the bottle and gagged. “Gross. Never again.”

She nodded her head slowly, “My stomach feels.. it’s felt better.” She admitted. “No food.” She frowned when he said he thought about working out. “How do you feel fine right now? I did not drink almost that entire bottle by myself. I refuse to believe that.”

She looked at the time and shook her head, “It’s too early. And he’s going to scream. Give me an hour or two.” She laid her head in his lap and watched TV with him. She rubbed his thigh and sighed.

“From what I can remember I had fun last night.” She laughed. “Thank you for being a willing participant.”

He chuckled. "You know you'll drink that much again, especially on your bachelorette party." He grinned at her and shrugged.

"Well I'm hungry..." He smiled. "I paced myself. I'm bigger than you. I also have done that before. You forget what I was doing before we met..." His fingertips ran over her leg, caressing her skin gently. "You did drink more than I did though...I stopped because I knew someone would have to take care of you. If we were both shit faced...then we'd be in trouble right now."

He looked at the time and gave a nod. "Alright. We can wait a bit for Owen and food. Greasy food may be good to soak up some of that alcohol though. And some milk for your tummy." He kissed her head and played with her hair.

"What you remember?! What?! You don't remember?! That hurts a bit babe...ouch...I rocked your world....all night..." He chuckled.

She laughed, “Probably but not whiskey.” She said.

She laughed again and hit his thigh, “Dont make me laugh. It hurts my head.” She sighed and closed her eyes. “I think you need to get shitfaced next. Actually no. I’ve already nursed plenty of your hangovers. You can handle this one. You know what sounds really good?” She asked. “A strawberry banana smoothie but I don’t want to hear the machine.” She rolled onto her back and looked at him. “Can you make that happen?”

She rubbed his cheek and pulled his head down. She gave him a kiss, “Well I can feel that you rocked my world. My thighs are so sore right now.” She smiled. “I think I drank too much. More than I ever have before. So excuse me if I can’t remember every round last night.” She rubbed his cheek and bottom lip.

“Damn I love you Boo.”

He shook his head to agree she probably wouldn't drink whiskey at her party.

"Ow!" He chuckled. "Jerk." He shook his head. "I learned my lesson. I'm good. I don't need to be shitfaced. I'm surprised I could fight to the magnitude that I did and get that drunk on a regular. I think I'm in the best shape I've ever been now. I work out, eat and drink healthy. The worst I drink is my Powerade or my soda but I drink it very randomly." He smiled. "Baby I would love to make that happen for you but in order for me to make you a smoothie, I have to use the blender. That's how I do it. Otherwise I can do a strawberry banana yogurt." He offered.

He kissed her back and smiled at her as he looked into her eyes. "Just your thighs? Maybe I need to do a bit more." He chuckled. "I guess I can forgive you baby. Just because you are sexy." he gave her another kiss."

"I love you too Adge." He rubbed her side.

“I don’t like yogurt.” She made a face and looked at the room service menu. “We can order one. It I don’t know how fast it would get here.” She closed her eyes again and rubbed his stubble.

She chuckled and kissed him back. “You better forgive me. Next time I won’t forget. I promise.”

She laid there for a minute and almost fell asleep. “Okay. I need a smoothie. If you make it I’ll cover my head with a pillow to drown out the noise. Okay?” That also meant she had to get up but she didn’t want to do that just yet.

“You know orgasms help with head aches too.” She told him. “Orgasm and then a smoothie?” She asked with a smile.

Jake thought about it. "Maybe there is an outlet outside and I can take the blender outside and run it quick. I'll look." He offered.

He let her rest there for a bit. If he could make her head feel better he would. He hated when she was hurting and honestly that was the one thing he hated most about being with her. He hated when she was hurting or scared and he couldn't make her feel better.

"I have heard that. You never game me an orgasm to get over my hangover." He told her. "You want me to give you an orgasm then make a smoothie or are those the order of relieving headaches?" He chuckled and gave her a small kiss.

“You never asked.” She smiled. “It won’t even take that long. I just need the endorphins and they will cancel out the bleh feeling.” She explained. She bent her knees and spread her legs for him. She wasn’t even in underwear. It was a quickie.

She closed her eyes, “And then I want my smoothie.” She said so he knew the order of operations. She got comfortable with her head on his lap and her legs spread. She was ready when he was. She even pulled her shirt up so he could see breath. That way she wasn’t the only one enjoying this.

“I definitely owe you one.” She puckered her lips for a kiss and put one hand on her breast and she stroked the arm that was extended between her legs with the other hand.

He rolled his eyes. "Really? All I had to do was ask?" He chuckled and shrugged. "I guess I now know. Oh well." He smiled and looked her over. "You know you don't have to sell it for me right? I love you. I can play with you." He smiled.

Jake leaned down to kiss her slow and deeply. "I love you." He whispered and let his fingertips tease her nipple as his other hand began rubbing her, slow at first but moving faster.

"Just relax baby." Jake whispered.

He didn’t have to tell her to relax twice. She closed her eyes and let him do the work. It hurt at first from the over use last night but that melted away the more he played with her.

She moaned and held his arm. She could feel her orgasm building and she started to moan louder. Her body started to shake as came. Her nails were digging into his forearm until she started to come down.

She felt good but she still had a weird feeling. “That is not the cure for a hangover.” She sighed. “Thank you.” She gave him a kiss and sucked his fingers clean.

“Felt great though.”

He made a face at her when she dug into his arm. "Geez...did it feel good or what? You're going to draw blood on this trip before we get home I can just tell." He just chuckled. "Love you..."

Jake sighed. "It didn't help? I don't think it's like an instant relief babe. You have to probably give it a moment." He smiled and kissed her softly. "You're welcome. Anything I can do to help." He kept rubbing her head.

"I want french toast. French toast and potatoes. With bananas on the toast. You sure you don't want food?" He asked her raising an eyebrow.

Adri's phone went off from a fellow VS model.

She smiled at him, "You love it when I hurt you." She kissed the marks she left in his arm. "I love more."

She shook her head, "I still feel off. But I do feel good in other ways. I wouldn't have been able to do that myself." She made a face at eating real food. "If I eat something I am just going to throw it up. That is what I feel like. If I put any food in my stomach it will not stay down. I don't think my head hurts anymore. At least it doesn't hurt as bad. So that is a plus." She told him and let him get up so he could order food. "I will take a smoothie though." She said.

She grabbed her phone and thought about letting it go to voicemail but she picked it up and put it to her ear, "Future Mrs. Daniels, how can I help you?" She winked at Jake and rolled on to her side.

He smiled and shrugged. "I do. I like pain in a weird twisted way." He shrugged again. "You kiss it all to make it better." Jake gave her a small kiss.

"Alright. I can make you a smoothie. Are you okay with the blender? If I have to go outside to use it, I'm putting snow in your smoothie..." He grinned. "No guarantees of white or yellow snow." He teased and went to order food and make the smoothie.

"Hey...What are you and your future husband doing for New Year's?" She asked.

"I will put my head under a pillow. I can handle the blender, especially since I can't trust you outside now." She smacked his butt when he got up and laid back down. She put a pillow under her head and had another pillow to put over her head just in case she couldn't handle the noise.

"New Years?" She looked at Jake to see if he had any ideas. As far as she knew they were still trying to figure it out.

"Jake and I don't have anything planned. Nick was going to tag along with us. I know he wanted to go to New York, but I am sure he can be persuaded otherwise if it means hanging out with some single models. Where were you thinking?" She asked.

"Someplace warm?" She was hoping since they would be all snowed in for Christmas. A temperature change would be nice.

Jake laughed an evil laugh and went to wash his hands before making her smoothie. He cut up the strawberries and bananas. When she asked about New Year's he just shrugged. Jake actually figured Adri had it figured out.

"Well I was trying to get a group together to go to Vegas. You guys know the hot spots. Would you mind showing us around. Maybe we can get a few rooms somewhere." She suggested.

Jake took the blender in another room so wouldn't be as loud for her head and the phone call. Once he was done, he used his phone to order himself french toast. He ordered enough in case she changed her mind. Then he also ordered potatoes.

She waited until Jake was out of the room, "I can give you a list of places to check out if you want. I think after surviving this Christmas with our family, I am going to take Jake somewhere. Make it a late Christmas present." She said. "But I can give you Nick. He is always down here. He can take you guys wherever you want. It will be a lot of fun with him. And we are doing that week-long trip in the summer, so it's not like we won't hang out." She smiled into her phone.

She felt like she was letting her Angel sister down though. "You know what, Jake and I are always together. We can definitely have a nice fun New Years in Vegas. I will book some rooms and we can have some fun. Tell me how many people you are thinking, I will get a penthouse suite and we can party it up." She promised. "It is everything I wanted, warm and an amazing firework display." She laughed. "Send me the details and I will make it happen, k? Love you." She hung up and went to find Jake. It wasn't hard, she just had to follow the sound of the blender.

"So we are doing New Years in Vegas. Penthouse suite somewhere fancy. We can watch the display on the patio...." She smiled at him. "Hi Babe....boo....lover...love of my life..." She started and walked over to him. She put her arms around his shoulders and gave him a kiss. "I love you." She told him. "What if we threw a house party?" She asked. "I know it's late but I think people would enjoy coming over. we don't have guests over often. We can do fighters, models, Nick, his brothers, our family, not Stacey...more celebrities. I think it would be fun and we have a good view of the strip so we can watch the fireworks. We can have our own fireworks. Come on...wouldn't that be the best?" She asked.

"Let's throw a party."

Jake looked at her with a raised eyebrow as she started to call all his pet names. He knew she wanted something. With her suggestion, it wasn't a bad idea. They could drink whatever they wanted and not have to drive. But people coming into the home made him nervous. "We would have to hire security and I would want certain rooms off limits. Let's make sure someone can watch Owen before we commit to anything. Also can we get food and drinks this late?" He asked her.

He shook his head. "I can totally tell when you want something cause you get all lovey." He teased and kissed her softly.

"How many people are we thinking and they aren't staying at our house right?"

“Of course.” She said to certain rooms being off limits. “That is why we have locks on the doors.” She smiled. “We can hire a chef and bartender no problem. It’s Vegas babe. These companies want to take our money. I’ll hire a planner and let them take care of planning. I can also as Liam to take care of security. We are throwing a party!” She said excitedly.

“That’s not true. I always love you.” She told him and took her smoothie. “Thank you Boo.” She kissed his cheek and took a sip. “I think I do feel better now.” She told him. She grabbed her phone and used the planner she used before when she threw a party in LA. Different city but they knew the ropes and who she should invite.

“How many?” She asked and sent a text to Liam asking him to look into security for a house party. “Umm...a hundred at least.” She shrugged her shoulder. “We can handle it Boo. We can make it a pool/house party. My parents don’t do anything for New Years. They’re usually in bed by nine.”

She said and sent her parents a text. She immediately got a response saying they wouldn’t be in the city. “Shit...how about your dad?” She asked. He couldn’t either. He was taking Jake’s mother out for her first New Years in Vegas. “Amy and Luke.” Adri smiled. “What can a pregnant lady do on New Years?” She laughed. Nope, they weee going to Hawaii on a baby moon. “My god. How does everyone suddenly have a life outside of us?” She asked.

“I have three brothers I would trust him with. Andre and Claire are working on a baby. Have been for a while now. Maybe we can ask them. Are you okay with that?” She asked.

Jake thought about it. "Places won't be booked up?" He asked softly. He gave her a kiss on her cheek before going and sitting down in the living room.

"Adri...a hundred people... shit. "We will need drivers to get them from our place to their hotel. I want no one driving themselves especially if they are drinking." He told her.

When she asked about her brothers he looked at her and gave a nod. "I'm fine with that. If we can't find anyone...we may have to make the party family friendly..." He smiled and shrugged. "We do have a family."

“No I’ll find some place. And if they are then I will get an air bnb or something.” She shrugged her shoulder. “I can make it work.” She smiled.

“We can hire buses that cart people from the hotel to our house and back to the hotel.” She told him. “You’re right. We don’t need that many people staying in the house and we don’t need them driving. So we can have some luxury buses dropping them all off.” She smiled.

She made a face when he said they could make the party family friendly. She wasn’t completely opposed to it but she wanted to the end night in a huge way. Owen would be asleep by nine. “Maybe when Owen can stay up all night.” She laughed.

Jake shrugged. "That's up to you then baby. I'll let this be your thing to do since you want it. But if we can't get someone to watch Owen we have no other decision then make it family friendly. We are parents. He comes first. Or I'll stay home with him and you can go out." He offered her.

"The buses are a good idea. I like that thought. Is anyone staying at our place?" He asked her.

Adri's phone rang again and it was her mother. Or well Owen who wanted to see his parents but also kept asking about "puppy puppy."

Adri did t like the idea of going out on New Years without Jake. “Who is going to kiss me at midnight if i go alone?” She asked.

She smiled and out the call into Andre to see if he would watch Owen for the night and possible a big part of New Year’s Day. He was okay with it since he and Claire were past the stage of going out and throwing parties. He was a little hurt he wasn’t invited to Addis party and gave her a hard toke for it but he wasn’t a big go out type of guy and he loved his nephew.

“Probably just Nick. And who ever he kisses for New Years.” She joked.

Adri smiled, “Daddy said no puppies Owen. That makes him a mean daddy? Huh?” She smiled.

Her mother clicked her tongue at her, “You shouldn’t teach him those things Adrianna.” She scolded.

“Well Jake shouldn’t say no to more puppies.” Adri smiled.

"We could Facetime at midnight." He suggested and shrugged.

Jake just chuckled because it was funny to see her brother give her such a hard time and she wanted to have a party pretty badly. "You should take tips from him." Jake teased.

"Nick can stay. That's fine. I hope he doesn't just pick some random chick to kiss and stay over at my house." He teased.

His eyes rolled. "Adriana! We have three dogs. Two are yours. One is his. I have none!" He told her. "No puppies until I get my puppy." He smiled proudly when her mom yelled at him. "That's right Adri. What your mom said."

"Do you think maybe he just misses his own puppies? Or maybe he's talking about Paw Patrol..." He waved at Owen. "Hi big boy. Are you being a good boy for grandma?" Jake was starting to really miss Owen. He didn't know why. They had been apart long before but he just missed him.

“That’s not the same. I want a physical kiss. If I can’t kiss you then I will be forced to kiss someone else.” She threatened playfully.

Adri shrugged her shoulders, “He’s pretty picky. He has a type. I’m sure it won’t be a Stacey situation. I will slap him and knock him out of it before it’s too late.” She joked.

“Bam loves you more than me!” She reminded. “We all have dogs. But fine no more dogs. And you’re allergic to cats. So maybe a goat?” She nodded her head, “I like that idea. I approve of a goat. What about you?” She asked Owen.

Her mother rolled her eyes and muttered something German. “In front of your grandchild mother? I’m apalled. How could you curse in front of your grandchild?” She asked.

“He can’t make that many sounds with his mouth.” Her mother shot back.

“Tell Nana to put on Paw Patrol buddy. And we only have two more days and we will be home. Okay?” Something got his attention for a second and then he clapped.

“He’s watching the TV.” She explained. “Your Nana called me. You are going to Germany in the summer?” When Adri nodded her smiled. “Oh good. Jake needs to see it. You can get the boys matching lederhosen. So cute. Pictures in the fields. Make your Nana and your mother happy. Take some family photos.”

Adri smiled, “We will think about it mom. Won’t we?” She asked Jake.

He shook his head. "You are only kissing me for the rest of our lives. Sorry. Nice try though." He told her.

"I need to find out his type so we can help him out. I'll make a call later." He told her. "We will find him the perfect girl. Just you wait."

He laughed. "Just when she wants to cuddle. That's all I'm used for. She finds me comfortable. That's all." He shook his head. "No. We aren't getting a goat. I'd get Owen a gerbil or Guinea pig before a goat. And you make fun of my country side..." He shook her head.

"Matching lederhosen?" He smiled just because it was her mother. "Only you and Nana would I wear one of those for. Now Owen would look cute. No doubt." He smiled. "Thanks again for watching him. Call my dad if you need or want a break."

Jake got Owen's attention and told him he loved him and wave. Owen said bye and pointed to Paw Patrol and said "Puppy!"

"Because you are country. Goats are cute. But I don't want poop all over my house so I would have to put it in a diaper. Mom had goats growing up. When I visited my grandparents for the summer they had goats. It's a family thing." She smiled. "We will have goats one day. Maybe for the dream house. You have to get two, they are not solitary animals. They need someone to play with." She told him.

"When we get there we will see what you like. There are some styles that are not bad. He gets the short kind, you might enjoy the capri style. As long as my drindl is pink I will be happy." She smiled.

Her mother rolled her eyes. "Every time a color. Different color. She'd throw a fit if it wasn't the right color. I'm just happy I don't have to go with you." She said something in German again and kissed the top of Owen's head. "No, no. He's fine. Little angel. I love spending time with him. if your father wants to come over with your mother, they are always welcome." She said to Jake. "We should get to know them. We barely speak unless we are all together."

Adri blew kisses to Owen and waved goodbye. Once the phone was down, Adri rubbed Jake's belly. "How was breakfast?" She sipped on her smoothie that was melting but still good. "Thank you Boo."

Back
Top Bottom