Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

He smiled proudly when she said he was country. "I am and when we are in Denver for Christmas you will appreciate how country I really am." He kissed her cheek. "Where are we putting two goats in Vegas?" He asked her. "It's probably too hot in Vegas for goats." He told her. "If you get a goat, I'm getting a bearded dragon."

"I'm not going super short. To my knee would be okay." He told her and smiled. Jake was a good sport with most things.

"She is very picky with her colors and they have to match her shoes and everything else." He rolled his eyes and seemed to have a moment to agree with her mother. "Maybe I'll shoot dad a text and tell him to call you. That way they could come over for coffee and see O...thanks. It is true that you guys could hang out more and get to know each other. Plus you'll get a lot of time for Christmas."

Jake waved to Owen. "Bye baby boy. Love you." He looked at Adri as she rubbed his stomach. "Rubbing my food baby?" He chuckled. "It was good. And you are welcome." He smiled. "I'll make you another later if you want me to." He looked at the clock then her. "Want to take a bath with me? Or shower together?"

“Then we can get them a little shed with AC and hay and a little play area for them in the backyard. It will be so cute. We need a country house so I can get some goats!” She smiled. “And little pigs. You want chickens? We could have some little chickies too.” She laughed. “I think that would be cute.”

She rolled her eyes, “Barely a food baby.” She told him. “I’m rubbing the abs. The body. The sexiness that is you.”

She raised her eyebrows at a bath, “That sounds nice. I want a bath with you. A bubble bath.” She requested.

When the bath was ready she stepped in and took over the big spoon role so she could hold Jake. “Will you talk to your dad after the bath?” She asked. “I’ve been trying to get our mothers together but Eileen always has an excuse to not go. I set up a spa day, she didn’t want strangers rubbing her body. That was understandable. I set up a mani and pedi date for them and she forgot. I keep getting excuses. Mom, my mom, really wants to get to know her and it’s kind of hurting her feelings. Not that she would ever admit that. She just loves the idea of her family growing and she wants everyone to be close. You know? Maybe if your dad was there and Owen was there they could all become friends. I don’t know.” She said softly. And kissed his shoulder and rubbed his arms.

He just looked at her. "If we get pigs can I name one Bacon?" He chuckled. "I'll get chickens. Chickens are good training partners. It's hard to catch one and we would have the eggs. Gosh didn't you watch Rocky with me?!" He shook his head.

Jake smiled and leaned back more. "Well in that case...rub away. You don't just rub my body for the fun of it very often...you should."

He got in the bath with Adri and leaned back, enjoying the opportunity to relax a bit. He gave a nod. "I'll talk to him. Babe...it's not your mom. It's my mom. She is afraid your mom won't like her plus she feels a little jealous. Your mom stepped up and was there for me when she wasn't and that's hard for her. She knows she screwed up but us afraid of being judged even though I've explained to her they wouldn't judge her." He said softly and rubbed her legs.

"I love my mom...I do...but...she still has a lot of ways to go yet and...my trust isn't fully there yet. I trust dad. But I think I'll always wonder with her." He said softly, staring off. "I do not trust her with Owen alone. If it wasn't for dad...I wouldn't be giving her a chance." He said truthfully.

She looked at him weird when he said they were good training partners. She was imagining him with a chicken on a leash running next to him. Then he explained it and her face light up. “Oh! I think I fell asleep.” She shrugged her shoulder. “I tried!”

She smiled, “Yes I do. You just don’t like the places I rub for fun.” She laughed.

“I know but my mom doesn’t see it that way. Mom wants to be there for everyone in the family extended family as well and she just wants to build roots as she calls it.” She said and started to rub his shoulders.

“I know Boo. It’s hard to trust her. I believe she has your best interest at heart now but with what you have been through, I am not surprised you find it hard to trust her with your child.” She kissed the back of his head and gave him a hug.

“I think your dad and my mom will become good friends. They like some of the same things. If she can get to him then I think they will both work on your mother.”

"It's really hard to catch a chicken so helps your movement in the cage or ring. And if you fell asleep, it means we watch it again. Plus there are like 8 movies." He exaggerated with a chuckle.

He looked at her like she was crazy. "Yes I do. I like all your rubs baby." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Jake gave a nod. "I know. And I love your mom for that. She has always been welcoming of me and even Owen. I remember going and talking to her when we found out Layla was pregnant and I was so worried I was going to lose you or that they wouldn't like me anymore. They accepted him right away. I will never be able to explain what that meant." He told her as he kept rubbing her legs.

"She is trying. I know that. I see it. I do. But...there is still a lot of anger with me and Amy. She let that man hurt us for years...that is a lot to forget and get passed." He told her. "I do think dad and your mom and dad both will get along great. I do think together as the four of them would be easier for her to warm up to them." He turned his head and kissed her softly before resting his head on hers.

Jake knew that Adri and he would always keep their children safe and even if they didn't work out they would be civil for Owen and any other children they had. Plus it was important to him that both his parents and her parents got along great. Their families were growing when they got married and everyone should be close. They would have holidays and a lot events to spend together.

"Are you feeling better? You have to hit some switches soon beautiful." He smiled at her.

“I will watch the recent ones with Michael B Jordan.” She offered.

“You don’t like it when I rub your butt.” She said. “I always rub your butt. And you are annoyed by it. I’m just showing my appreciation of your body.” She smiled.

“I’m feeling a little better. Right now I wish I picked the shower so we could do what I want to do to you.” She whispered in his ear. She moved her hands under his arms and rubbed his sides and hips, slowly moving them forward towards his manhood. “How much time do we have?” She asked. She wasn’t wearing and a watch and didn’t know what time it was.

He gave her a look. "You would. But those would make more sense and be better if you watched the first ones. At least the first...four..." he told her. "Please?"

"Not true. It's all in how you rub my butt. If we weren't together it would be borderline sexual harassment. Just saying..." He tested. "But I don't make you stop do I?" He gave her a look.

Jake was always wearing a watch unless he was working out or in the shower or tub. He smiled when she whispered in his ear. "You're lucky I looked before we got in. We have like three hours. Plenty of time for fun and for you to get all dolled up." He told her and looked back at her to kiss her lips deeply.

“We could watch them at the cabin. They aren’t exactly Christmas movies but my brothers would enjoy them. Eight movies eight days. We have a theater at the cabin. We have to use it for something.” She smiled. “And to make mom happy Christmas Eve we can watch a couple Christmas movies.” She said planning it out in her head. “Hopefully we have enough popcorn.”

She raised her eyebrows, “Wow. Okay. Uncalled for comparison but true. And no you don’t make me stop. You also don’t stand there and let me grab it as much as I want so...” She made a face like she proved a point.

“Is it enough time?” She asked. Her hair needed product but since it was doing it’s naturally curly thing she didn’t have to do much to it. Her dress was laid out with her fleece lined tights. She had her boots and jewelry ready. She just needed to do make up and that was easy enough.

“We have time.” She smiled. “Shower time?” She asked after the kiss and got on her knees. They would have more space and they would be able to clean each other right afterward.

"I'm fine with that. We have time to watch them. The main four and the two Creeds are best and the ones I'm fine with watching. The others can be optional." He smiled. "We should tell everyone to bring a couple movies and we can vote on what we watch. Rocky being a definite." He chuckled.

He rolled his eyes. "I have changed my fighting attire for you. So you can see my butt. Also...you could touch it anytime I want sitting on it." He teased back.

Jake got up and unplugged the tub and turned the shower on and shivered as the water got warm again. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her with hunger. 'Turn around." He told her sternly.

“Remind me to send that to the group text.” She said about the movies.

She frowned, “I changed your fighting gear because I thought the smaller and tighter the harder it is for your opponent to grab it and get you on the mat with a hold.” She said and tapped her temple. “Always thinking ahead. But your butt does look good in the what you wear.” She smiled.

She stood up with him and kissed him happily. “Don’t get my hair wet.” She told him and gave him another kiss before turned around and putting her hands on the wall. She looked back at him and smiled.

"Okay. I can remind you. Maybe have them bring a favorite snack too. " He suggested an dshrugged.

He rolled his eyes. "That is a lie and you know it. You picked the short shorts because it showed off my ass and you know it. Since you chose those though, I do want work on getting my legs bulked up more. I want to bulk up a bit more. That's my goal. More muscle but then that means in order to make weight, I have to lose weight to built the muscle mass." He shrugged. "Unless I wait and bulk up to change weight classes."

Jake gave her a nod. "Okay. I won't." He smiled at her as she looked back at him. He gave her ass a smack before running his hand between her legs to see how ready she was for him. Once he knew she was wet enough, he slid into her and began thrusting into her, slow at first before picking up pace.

“That’s not true! I thought you would fight better in the short shorts and you have. Now you can’t wear any other pair.” She smiled. “I like your body the way it is.” She said but she knew he had a profession that made him do crazy stuff to his body all the time. “As long as you don’t go on some hanger inducing diet I’m fine with whatever you want to do.” She said and kissed his shoulder.

She was more than ready to accept him. She moaned when his finger rubbed up and down her slit. She pushed back against his hand until he replaced his fingers with what she really wanted. She moaned and out her hand on her hip.

“Fuck Boo!” She moaned and got on her tiptoes and matched his thrusts. She hated that they had to be quick. She liked to enjoy him at her pace. But she didn’t want to be the diva that was late to a big ceremony.

"I don't believe at all that you chose them for that purpose. You've had a thing for my butt since day one. Don't deny it. I noticed. Even before we started dating you would check out my butt." He chuckled and stuck his tongue out at her. "No it would mostly be lifting and leg exercises. I want them a bit more defined." He told her.

Jake knew that she hated being rushed but then again when they got back from the ceremony them could do whatever they wanted and as long as they wanted. His hands went to her hips as he moved into her.

His hand moved to smack her butt. "Damn you feel so good babe." It was kind of nice that they didn't have to worry about birth control. They could just have fun and if something happened then they'd be ecstatic.

“Your butt wasn’t that big when we started dating. And if it was then you didn’t know how to flaunt what you had.” She pinched his tongue and rubbed his spit on his chest. “That’s what you get.”

She moved one of his hands in between her legs so he could rub her to her orgasm. She rubbed his forearm and put her hand back on top of his Her breathing for faster until it hitched and her body started to shake as she came. Her nails dig into his forearm where she was holding him and she sighed happily.

She kept pushing back into him as he thrust into her until he came as well. It was nice and it would do for now but he was doing his best when they got back to the room. It was their last night without Owen and then she would be in LA with her brothers for a couple days. So they would t see each other. She was jealous he got to see Owen before she did but she would get some one on one time with her little guy when they got back. Or maybe in Denver.

"How does my butt grow only after we started dating? No...it was always that size..." He shook his head at her. To get back at her for pinching his tongue he licked her cheek.

Jake knew that their fun was more quick because of timing but they had all night baby free and family free and he planned on using it wisely. He kept moving into her and rubbed her as she liked. When he hit his orgasm he moaned loud and then leaned down to kiss and nip at her lip.

It was a little nice he got some alone time with Owen before having to share with their family. He would have so much fun though. He kissed her again before they finished their shower and he got out to get dressed.

She glared at him when he licked her cheek. “I’m getting you back for that.” She told him. “That was above and beyond what I did so you just wait.” She laughed.

She smiled when he nipped at her neck. He knew just what she liked. When he finished she turned around and gave him a kiss. “Damn I love you. Even though you licked me.” She laughed. She gave him another kiss and they finished their shower. When he went to get dressed she put on her make up and took her hair down. She made sure it wasn’t too frizzy and some what tame.

“I should have gotten my hair straightened.” She said and walked into the bedroom naked. She put on her underwear and then the fleece lined tights. “And it’s colder than you said it would be.” She picked up her dress and slide it on. She zipped it up as much as she could and turned so Jake could finish her up. Since the dress was a sparkly red she didn’t go too adventurous with the shoes, just plain black Louboutins. She grabbed her coat which she would leave open to show off the dress.

“You look good.” She said to herself when she walked by a mirror. She stopped and checked herself out. She grabbed her phone and had a mini photo shoot.

“Come take a picture with me Boo. Cause I look fucking hot.” She smiled.

Last edited:
"Do not start a war you are not prepared to finish." He warned her and raised an eyebrow. "I will win." He smiled at h

He smiled proud. "I love you too. Regardless if you pinched my tongue." He stepped back and stuck his tongue out again. "It is not colder than I said. Your gauge is just off cause you are from Vegas." He told her and smiled.

Jake put on black pants and button up shirt with red tie that matches her dress. He combed his hair to slick it the side. As she walked by the mirror and called herself beautiful he chuckled and put his watch on that she got him.

He walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "You do look fucking hot." He smiled at her. He posed for a few photos with her.

She made a face, “No. it’s not because I’m from Vegas. Vegas gets cold too. This place is freezing because it’s freezing. You just can’t feel it because you’re a radiator.” She told him.

She smiled when he walked over and gave her a kiss. She got a picture of that and took a few more pictures with him until they had to go. “I want hot chocolate.” She told him. “With marshmallows and whipped cream and chocolate shavings!” She turned to face him and gave him a kiss. “The marshmallows are the most important part. If you take me to the store I will make you the best cup of cocoa you have her tasted.” She promised.

She looked into his eyes and gave him a kiss, “I love you. And thank you for this. It’s going to be amazing. I never light a tree like this before. I’m excited.” She clapped her hands and jumped up and down.

He rolled his eyes. "That's not quite the case. Partially. But I'm also used to the cold. We hardly got snow days cause everyone in Denver was used to the cold and snow. When we did though, we spent them outside sledding or building snow forts." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"That is something I can do. But I'm sure they will probably have some for you baby." He smiled. "I can take you to the store though."

Jake smiled as she got all excited. "But you're damn impossible to surprise gosh." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I am excited for you. I know you love Christmas and you now get to be a part of a huge celebration. This is big. You go down in history as a celebrity to turn the lights on." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

They headed to the main building and security got them to their parking spot and inside. The worker at Biltmore met them and introduced them to some people as they waited for the time to turn the lights on. There was some local media outlets their for interviews to run in the paper and news.

“I know they probably will but I need to make you my special or chocolate before mom gets the chance to ruin you with hers. And trust me momma has the BEST hot chocolate recipe. I’ve done everything I can to replicate it but mine never tastes the same. You tonight you will have mine and up until after Christmas we will be enjoying hers nonstop.” She smiled.

Adri excitedly went with Jake to the spot. She had a huge smile on her face and it wasn’t going anywhere. All she had to was flip the switch and all of the lights would turn on. She’d take a few photos in front of the tree and do an interview or two for the local news and she’s be good.

She smiled at Jake and shook his hips. While they waited a news outlet came over to do a quick interview before the ceremony. She got to send the segment into a commercial break since they were live. She smiled at Jake and gave him a kiss. “Are you in the pictures too? Will you take my picture? I don’t know what to do. I’m nervous.” She giggled.

“Let’s hope this doesn’t happen during our wedding.” She laughed nervously again.

Jake smiled and couldn't help but chuckle. "Your mom really does make good everything so I have no doubt she makes good hot chocolate. How does she make it? Like can we put it in a big jug or something so we can just drink it as we want it?" He smiled and shrugged. "I'd hate to make her make me like five cups a day."

He gave her a kiss. "You were on live TV babe. That's cool." He chuckled. "Wow...you are nervous. Babe...you flip a switch. It's not like you can do it wrong. It only flips one way." He chuckled and kissed her temple. "You'll be fine. Just don't barf and you are good." He teased her.

"I have a feeling you will be. But I won't be there to calm you down. Just don't run away on me or barf on me." He laughed and hugged her. "That job you do have more than just a flip of the switch."

Adri shook her head, "Absolutely not. She has to make it fresh every time. If it's not fresh, it is still good don't get me wrong, but no. It has to be fresh." She smiled. "Trust me. When you taste it for the first time you are going to die and go to heaven. It's so creamy and chocolatey."

She smiled nice and big, "I was on live TV! I should said hi to mom and dad. Damn." She nodded her to no barfing. "No, that nervous. Still scared that this might be a big prank though." She laughed. "I will kill you." She warned.

She gave him a hug and kiss, "You will always be there to calm me down. And I will see you before the ceremony for the reveal pictures and hopefully get all of my tears out then. So when I walk down the aisle and stand in front of you, we won't cry. If you cry, I will cry." She squeezed his butt. "I love you."

She turned when the manager came over to take her to the switch. It was really quick, they announced something and then she flipped the switch ad all of the lights turned on, Christmas music started to play and Santa came out from behind the tree surprising everyone. She had to take some pictures with the managers in front of the tree and she got a few with Jake in them as well.

"Best day ever...so far." She told him and kissed him again.

"Now I'm going to be craving it just to try it." He told her with a smile.

He rolled his eyes with a smile. "Babe...you're in North Carolina. It's live here...they wouldn't get the message." He chuckled. "I promise you it's not a big prank. I wouldn't do that to you...wait I would." He laughed. "But not with Christmas like this. I promise." He held his hands up.

Jake smiled as he kissed her back. "I will...but you can't have me come running while you're getting ready. You could call me though." He kissed her cheek. "I may cry. I can't promise that I won't you will look stunning so I very well may cry and you will just have to make sure your makeup doesn't run." He gave her a peck when she squeezed his but. "I love you."

He took a video of her flipping the switch and could snap a photo of whatever they wanted later. He posed for a few photos for themselves and the papers.

"Yeah?" He was excited that she was so happy. He kissed her again. "I love you. I'm glad you're having a great day. Let's go have a nice dinner out. I mean look at us...we are done up so nice we may as well take advantage and then we can work off the dinner." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, looking in her eyes.

“The new station can put it on Twitter and I could retweet it for mom and dad. Even though they aren’t on Twitter. They would see it eventually.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “It’s the thing to do. You shout out your parents.” She told him.

“Oh I am sure I will cal you plenty. I’ll call you the night before so we can call asleep on the phone together. If we can sleep. And then wake up together too.” She offered. “But no FaceTime.” She giggled her finger at him. “And no funny business over the phone.”

She nodded her head. Nothing was topping this any time soon. Not until they got married. “I would love that. Where are we going to go though?” She asked. “I don’t know any places to eat down here.”

"That's totally different. They watch the fights...And I feel like since mom now watches I should say hi to her...Geez." He chuckled.

Jake smiled listening to her talk about the plan to fall asleep together. "Aw we get to talk the whole night on the phone....Then I can wake up with you too?! What? You know...why have we not done that while we were apart for work?" He acted offended that she would even suggest funny business. "I would never...I mean...why not?"

He shrugged, not having any idea where to go either. "Let me see what's around." He asked one of Biltmore's workers. "Alright...two places...A French Comfort food place or a steakhouse?" He asked for her pick.

Back
Top Bottom