Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I won't cry. You're describing your son. I was in the gym with him one morning and I stretched out a muscle that was sore so I said 'Ow' and he came over and got got legit in my face and said, 'Okay? Okay? Okay!'" He chuckled. "And I got a pat on my head."

Jake groaned when she dug her nails into him. "Oh my gosh. You're going to cut me Adri...shit." He groaned.

When she bit him he got frustrated and groaned. "You are such a dirty fighter. Oh damn." He stuck his tongue out and kept touching her cheek or anything he could reach. He then moved his bare foot on her leg and anywhere he could reach.

“Aw.” She smiled. “He’s such a sweet boy. Aw my boy. Aw that’s sweet Jake.” She laughed. “Did you tell him you were okay?” She asked. “You have to let him know you’re okay.” She told him.

“I thought you liked being scratched.” She said. “That was one of your kinks remember?” She teased. She let her nails loose and smiled to herself.

She stopped biting when he started licking her. “Gross!” She leaned her head back and licked him back until their tongues touched. “Now that’s dirty fighting.” She stuck her tongue out at him.

“There’s no kissing in ju jistu but is there kissing in wrestling?” She asked and puckered her lips.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes baby. I told him I was okay. I didn't just let him think I was hurt the whole time. Gosh...what kind of daddy do you think I am? Plus he's seen me hurt worse."

"Scratched yes, but digging to draw blood is different." He nipped at her neck. "Jerk."

He laughed when their tongues touched and shook his head. "You are awful."

Jake was skeptical and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah... I guess..." He leaned towards her and kissed her softly before kissing her passionately. "I love you."

“My poor baby. He was concerned. I love him so much. He’s so sweet Boo.” She smiled. “Did you give him a hug too?” She asked.

“I was not digging to draw blood! You’re so dramatic.” She rolled her eyes.

“I love you more.” She smiled and kissed him again. She turned to face him and wrapped her arms around him lovingly.

“For the record I totally thought about putting you in a headlock again but I enjoy kissing you too much so I didn’t. And in my head you totally just tapped out so I win.” She smiled.

"No Adri. I pushed him away...." He rolled his eyes. "Yes I gave our son a hug after. And thanked him for checking on me."

"I am not. I'm speaking the truth thank you..." He shook his head.

He shook his head with a smile, looking into her eyes. "Impossible. I love you more." He kissed her again deeply.

He laughed and shook his head. "I don't think so. I never tapped. We called a truce. But if we wrestle all the time like this and it ends in making out or more...I'm totally game." He chuckled and kissed her again before kissing and nipping her neck. "Why do you have so much clothes on?"

“Good. He’s so sweet. He’s the best.” She smiled proudly. “And you’re welcome. Because without me he wouldn’t be so sweet. He’s just be a little tough guy flexing all the time like his daddy.”

She kissed him and smiled. “I don’t know. I love you more. But we aren’t doing this. Just believe that I love you more.” She laughed.

“You usually like it when I am wearing your clothes.” She told him and pulled her shirt up so she was only in her boy shorts. “You’re going to have to hold me and keep me warm.” She told him and kissed his collar bone. She bit it gently and kissed him again.

He shrugged. "There are worse things my son could be doing than acting like me. He is a tough guy. He actually is really strong babe." Jake told her.

He laughed and rolled his eyes. "I'll let you believe whatever you want baby." He chuckled and kissed her deeply before nipping her bottom lip.

"I do...but...I also like you naked." He smiled as he watched her take her shirt off of her. "I'll keep you warm. Plus what we are going to do, you'll be plenty warm." He told her. It was nice for the two of them to be intimate again. When she nipped her collarbone he let out a moan as his hands ran over her body. "I want you so bad." He whispered, nipping her bottom lip.

She moaned when he told her he wanted her. “Yeah?” She smiled and kissed him on the lips, “How much?” She asked softly. “Tell me how much you want me.”

She kissed him again and rubbed his chest. She moved her hands down his abs and into his boxers. She smiled in delight when she felt it and pulled it out of his boxers. “Oh you want me that much?” She laughed and pulled his boxers down so his cock was free.

“I want you too boo.” She told him. She stroked his cock with a smile. “I can’t wsit to feel you inside of me again.”

He gave her a nod and kissed her softly. "I want you so bad." He told her and let his tongue tease hers as they kissed.

When she grabbed him he moaned. Jake absolutely loved the feel of her hands on him. "I told you. You turn me on pretty badly babe." He told her and kissed her neck as his hands felt around her body and teased her nipples.

"Yeah? You want my cock inside you? Tell me how bad?" He told her as he pulled her panties down and off of her. His hand the reached down to see just how bad she wanted him.

When he pulled his fingers away they would be slick and coated. She pulled his hand up and sucked his fingers clean. She kissed him so he could taste her and her free hand continued to stroke his cock.

She leaned back and pulled him down with her. She loved feeling him on top of her but she knew that later she would be back on top riding him. She used her feet to kick his underwear off and rubbed his back with her nails.

“We should wrestle more often.” She told him. “You know I love it when you show off your strength and body.”

It was so hot and sexy when she tasted his fingers and then kissed him. He made sure to let his tongue tease hers to get a good taste of her. She tasted amazing and he wouldn't mind tasting more of her later.

He moaned into the kiss as she pulled him on top of her. Once his boxer briefs were off it was like he couldn't wait to be inside her. He wanted her so badly it made him ache.

"I know right?" He chuckled a little. "I know. I love when you show off your body too. You are so sexy baby damn. How did I get so lucky?" He guided himself to her entrance before sliding into her with a kiss. Once he was all the way inside her began thrusting in and out of her. He started off slow to let her get used to him again and then he built up that pace with a moan in her ear. They could be as loud as they wanted and go as long as they wanted with Owen not there."

She knew they could be loud and rowdy and she wasted no time. When she felt him thrust inside of her she moaned. She gasped in his ear and held his chest down against hers. “Fuck.” She moaned and pulled his hips in so he went deeper and harder.

After a minute or two she had him roll over so she was on top. She put her hands on his chest and started to ride him slowly and then picked up the pace. She ground her hips against him and put her hands on her chest.

They really did have to wrestle more. This was fun.

He nipped at her neck as she moaned into his ear. He kept moving into her harder and deeper. "Oh baby...yes..." She felt incredible.

His eyes watched her after they rolled over. It grinned at her and massaged her chest as she rode him. "That's it. Ride my cock baby..." He moved one hand over and smacked her ass before giving it a little squeeze. His other hand squeezed and massaged her nipple. The view of her riding him had him going crazy. Damn he had missed them being like that.

"You feel so good baby."

Her body jumped when he smacked her ass and she squeezed around his cock tighter. She smiled at him and rode him faster after that.

Her nails duh into his chest as she bounced and ground and rubbed against him. He fell out of her once much to her dismay and she rubbed her slit against the shaft of his cock before inserting him again.

It didn’t take long for her to feel her orgasm grow and when she hit that point she put his hands on her hips. “Fuck. I’m gonna cum.” She told him and a few seconds later her body was shaking and she was cumming.

He smiled back at her when she began to ride him faster. He leaned up to give her a kiss since she knew exactly what he wanted.

Jake let out another moan as she ran her nails into his chest. It sent shivers over his body. She was so wet it was no surprise that he fell out of her, especially with her quick movements.

When she started to clench around him he knew she was getting close. "Go ahead babe." He told her when she said she was ready. It took just a few more movements on his cock before, Jake came too, deep inside her. He let out a loud moan. When they were both finished he laid back, pulling her with him and kissing her deeply as he tried to catch his breath. "I love you..."

“I love you.” She said softly. She smiled at him and started to slowly move her hips back and forth.

She kissed him again and put her head on his chest. “Again?” She looked at him and kept moving her hips. “How often do we get to go all night?” She purred in his ear. She sat back up and rubbed his cheek.

She used her finger to trail over his abs and just looked at him and admired his body. “I am so lucky.” She rubbed his sides and up to his biceps like she was giving him a massage.

“I want a baby.” She said sadly. She made a face and closed her eyes.

“Again?” She leaned forward and gave him a kiss. “I want you again and again and again. Until the sun comes up. And I want to get drunk with you.” She smiled. “So let’s grt the whiskey and let’s fuck.”

He chuckled and gave her a nod. "Yeah we can go again. I just a minute though. I have a good rebound rate but just a second..." He watched her with a smile.

"I'm the lucky one baby..." He told her and kissed her back. He loved the little massages on his skin. "I love your hands on me." He grinned.

But then that grin faded. She brought up the baby. Or a baby. He was the one holding on to a bit of hope but didn't want her getting all depressed.

Jake kissed her back. "Babe...you have to be presentable tomorrow. No hang over. You have to drink smart. We can definitely do it again...and again." He told her with a smile.

“And I love putting my hands on you so aren’t you lucky?” She laughed and kept rubbing his body.

“That’s the power of make up Boo. I know how to look presentable with a hang over. And if I can’t do it then I’ll call in the re-enforcements.” She winked and crawled to get the bottle. She left the cap on the table and took a swig. She made a face and crawled back to Jake. “Good god that burns.”

She got back on top of him, “I know how to get you ready again.” She smiled and got between his legs. She crawled back and bent down and licked up the base of his cock. She looked up into his eyes and swallowed his cock slowly. She winked at him when she felt it pulse back to life. She gave the head a kiss and went back to licking and kissing him again.

"Then feel free to touch me anytime you want. And since you are marrying me you can do it forever." He grinned and kissed her.

"Alright. Well...when you hate life tomorrow...you will be given a look like I told you so ..but I will be nice and not tell you." Jake grinned and shrugged. "It is whiskey...it's supposed to burn." He took the bottle and took a drink.

He watched her closely and smiled wide. She did know how to get him ready again but after the baby comment, he wondered if she was really okay. If she needed to work through it...he would be there for her. But maybe having fun together was her working through it. His hand kept her hair from her face as he let out a moan. The more she worked on him the harder he grew.

She kept sucking his cock u til he was on the brink of cumming again and then she sat up, sitting on her feet with her legs nice and wide. She smiled at him and rubbed his thighs. She picked up the bottle and took two big gulps and when she put the bottle down he had a scrunched up face and her tongue was sticking out.

She could feel the alcohol pulsing through her system. She could feel it working it’s magic. She turned around and leaned forward and showed Jake that she could twerk a little bit. “Who needs a stripper?” She laughed and leaned back against him.

“Keep fucking me all night. Even when I’m drunk and passed out.” She laughed. “Cause that might happen. I can feel it now.” She put his hands on her body and moved them around. She put his left hand between her legs and his right hand on her breasts.

“Fuck me.”

He grabbed the bottle and took a drink before setting it down. As she moved to lean back on him, his eyes watched her. Jake nipped at her neck as he rubbed her slow and gently.

"I'm not fucking you while you're asleep. There's laws against that." He told her and shook his head. Jake bent her over and let his head tease her entrance before sliding into her.

He kept rubbing her as he began thrusting into her hard and deep with a moan.

“Fine. Then fuck me until I pass out.” She said and gave him a kiss. “I love you.” She also said and gave him another kiss.

She moaned when he teased her and when he shoved deeper she almost screamed. She pushed back to meet his thrusts. “Fuck yes.” She moaned and kept pushing back so he would go deeper and harder.

They did end up going most of the night hut a Adri was drunk after her fourth hit from the bottle and the last round was quite sloppy on her part. There was no doubt she was going to be feeling it in the morning. She urged him to bed with her where she quickly passed out in the middle of the bed the second she was on it. Even with food in her stomach she was a lightweight.

Jake went to bed with her. He made sure she was snug in bed and had a bucket in case she felt sick. He got in bed after setting pain meds and water by her side of the bed. Once he was in bed, he wrapped his arm around her.

In the morning he woke up and felt like he should work out or go for a run but instead snuggled closer to Adri and slept for another hour or so.

When he did wake up, he went out to the living room and watched tv as he looked over options for breakfast. The night they had was quite amazing.

“My head.” She groaned and tried not to move too much when she first woke up. She opened her eyes and had to close them because the room was too bright. Even with the curtains closed.

She felt the other side of the bed and didn’t feel Jake. She opened her eyes again and saw the pain pills. She took then and drank the water until it was gone. She closed her eyes and tried to get some more sleep until the pain meds kicked in.

When she woke up from that little nap she didn’t feel better but her head didn’t hurt as much. She grabbed one of his shirts and put it on. She walked out to the main room and sat next to Jake. “My head hurts.” She complained and put her head on his shoulder.

“And shut up. I heard that.” She said. He told her last night he was going to say I told you so and she could hear it ringing through her head now.

When Adri joined him he smiled and kissed her head. "I didn't say a word. Did you get the water and meds?" He asked and wrapped his arm around her. His free hand played with her leg.

"Stomach feels okay? So you can stomach some breakfast? Or are you not in the mood for food. I feel like I should work out but I'm not feeling it today. I don't know why...may be cause I got a work out last night." He smiled and kissed her deeply.

"Do you want to call O in a bit?" He asked softly.

Back
Top Bottom