Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"Why am I holding your purse so you can sit in the car?!" He looked at her confused. He loved cars just as much as she did. "Baby you look good in anything." Jake smiled proudly at he fact she liked it so much and he was the one who found it.

The owner gave a nod. "Sure, we can take it for a spin. Get on in."

Jake got in with her and the back was a little cramped for him but it was okay. It was worth it. "I'll have to check out and see where we could go. Maybe we could go somewhere else to get photos done. Like if there is a place with a mountain view. The photographer could take photos of us leaving. Then they could follow to where we are and then we could take photos on the mountain. I think that's actually a really cool idea." He told her as the owner started the car and the garage door opened. They started down the long driveway. Jake leaned over. "Try not to get too wet baby." He told her with a grin.

“Because I don’t want the purse to scratch the interior.” She smiled. “I know I do. But I look the best in this.” She laughed.

She got out and climbed into the bed with Jake. And rubbed jakes thigh and smiled at him. “I guess my dress has to be form fitting. No princess gowns.” She told him. She wasn’t too upset about that. She wasn’t a fan of the big poofy dresses. She held his hand and looked around as they were driven around.

“That would be nice.” She told him. “We should find a mountain and take some pictures. Just the two of us. We are taking the group pictures before the ceremony when my make up is fresh and dress is clean. I know I’ll cry so pictures after will be a mess.” She said. “But it would be nice. Just you and I talking some just married pictures, while our guests mingle and eat little appetizers and get some drinks. Then we come back and join the party again.” She gave him a kiss and rubbed her lipstick into his lips so it looked natural.

She rolled her eyes and gave his side a nudge, “It is hard when the car is so pretty. It’s too bad I won’t have you alone with it.” She teased and gave him another kiss.

"Well...maybe if he ever wants to sell it we can see if we can afford it." He told her and smiled. "I may have to defend my title a few more times before we can afford it though." He chuckled.

"I actually pictured you in form fitting for some reason." He shrugged. "But you will look hot in anything. I'm sure I'll cry regardless." He chuckled and kissed her softly.

Jake felt proud that he had a good idea. The driver smiled. "I'm sure we can find you two a pretty mountain to take some photos on. I'm sure it would be nice to be alone a bit with just the two of you as husband and wife." He smiled. Jake smiled and gave a nod. "I agree. Not even Owen but just us. A little romantic a moment away. I like it."

He grinned and kissed her softly. "I can take care of that when we get back to the cottage." He told her and kissed her again softly. It was a nice ride and Jake was loving it just as much as Adri.

"You're so cute." She said and pinched his cheeks together. "We can afford it Boo. And everything that comes with it." She patted his thigh and smiled at him.

"What I had in mind was form fitting. I just need to find the designer to make it happen." She told him. "And they have limited resources with my mother's gown." She sighed. "I think the most important part will be my grandmother's veil. It's been passed down for like ever. This veil has a history. I just need to get it cleaned and patched up. It's cathedral length. It's so pretty Boo. Maybe I can talk mom out of the dress." She shrugged her shoulder. "We will see."

"I am sure Owen will be in plenty of wedding photos. A moment alone with you to take pictures right after we get married would be wonderful." She said. "Maybe we can drive around tomorrow and look around?" She asked.

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Daniels. I'm changing everything to MrsDaniels and then eventually MrsDrifter. Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat everything Boo! And I am making yours MrDaniels." She smiled.

He gave her a look. "Are you sure 2e can afford it? Cause I'm not sure I can afford the insurance." He teased with a smile.

Jake thought about it. "What if they used part of your mom's dress for the inside of the dress like just the material or something? Then you'd have part of them both." He suggested. "Them it's a part of all three of you put together." He told her. "I think on the inside by the zipper you should get Daniels embroidered."

Jake loved the fact she was so excited to marry him and change her name on everything. "It makes me so proud you can't wait to be a Daniels." He kissed her softly. "Yes we can drive around tomorrow to find our mountain. We can ask around what is close to the cottage."

“That was the plan but I’ve seen my mothers gown and I don’t know if that would work out.” She made a face and then purses her lips together. “I’m all for using the veil but her dress was a huge 80’s fluff ball of fabric. I will take it to see if the designer can use the lace off of it but I’m hoping she’s not going to ask for much more than that.” She laughed.

“That can be my something blue. Along with my shoes.” She smiled. “I’ll get Daniels embroidered in baby blue along the zipper. Along with our wedding date. That will be cute.”

She nodded her hea md and put her head on his shoulder and enjoyed the ride in the vintage car. “Damn we are going to look good in the car all dressed up. We might need to borrow this for every event we go too.” She joked.

Jake shrugged. "I only come up with the ideas. I know nothing on if it's something that can be done." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm sure you could figure something out. What if they use it for a jacket since we will be outside you may get chilly?" He told her before smiling. "Or are you going to want to wear my jacket when you get cold?" He gave her a small kiss.

"Or you could get it in red since it's my signature color but that's fine. Blue works too." Jake teased with a smile. "I do like that idea. But you're doing it on the inside right? So only you and I will know it's there." Jake wiggled his eyebrows at her.

His hand rubbed her leg and he kissed her head. "Maybe we will have to try to buy it. Once we buy it...it doesn't matter what we do on or in it." He whispered. "But I don't know if he's selling..." It rode nicely and the windy roads of the mountains made the view to be amazing. "If this is the one I can have the lawyer and planner come up with a contract to send him."

She smiled, “Well it’s a good thing you brought it up. I might have to have a jacket made as well that matches the dress. I didn’t think of that.” She laughed. “Hopefully it’s not too cold. Our wedding is September so it shouldn’t be that bad. Right?” She asked him.

“Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. The veil is my something old. My dress will be my something new. I don’t know what I am borrowing and my shoes are my something blue. I need to borrow something from mom. I’m sure she has something. Maybe she has a jacket. Grandma has a jacket but PETA would destroy me for even looking at it.” She laughed.

“Oh yes it does. If we got this car nothing but a make out session is happening in it. The leather is too nice. I don’t want any scratches or kids or food inside of it. Nothing. This will be so protected.” She told him.

“Well this is the one I want. So I need an NDA signed and he needs to be paid. Make it happen.” She patted Jake’s thigh and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you.”

"It shouldn't be too bad no but once the sun goes down it may be a tad chilly. We could always look into those big heaters too." He told her. "Or I'll have my jacket to give you." He smiled proudly at her.

He chuckled at PETA throwing a fit. "Yeah that would be bad for your career. I recommend not doing that. But if your mom's dress had 80s poof then maybe you could make it work for a jacket." He chuckled and shrugged.

Jake grinned about only making out in the car. "Oh come on. At least once. We have to scratch it off the bucket list. It's like at the top of the list for both of us." He grinned. Jake really loved their bucket list. "I love you."

He gave Adri a nod. "Yes love. I'll make it happen. Just for you." He smiled and when the returned back to the house he got out and helped Adri out. Jake then shook the man's hand. "Well I think we would love to rent it for the day. Keep the date open on your calendar. I will also have my lawyer send you some paperwork."

The man shook Jake's hand. "It will be my pleasure. I'll keep an eye out for it. Thank you." He smiled as Jake walked Adri back out to the rental car and opened the door for her. They were soon heading back to the cottage.

She nodded her head, “I’m sure Biltmore has heaters. And I will happily take your jacket. You’re a radiator anyways. I don’t think you’ll need it.” She teased. “Babe it’s a beautiful coat. White blue fox fur. It would look good with any wedding gown but I think I’ll play it smart and let her keep it in Germany. Customs might take it anyways. Don’t want to risk that.” She sighed.

She shook her head, “Look at this vet. It’s way to pretty and expensive to even risk it. I’m sorry. Unless we lay a millions blankets down on every inch of the car we aren’t doing anything.” She told him.

When they got to the cottage she put their cakes in the fridge and kicked her heels off. “We got a lot done today. That’s good. We just need drinks and real food, along with the chipotle. I think I want a full dessert bar too. Or like a...ice cream sundae bar.” She smiled. “That would be cool.” She laughed at her own cheesy joke.

He shook his head. "I probably won't need it. But that one time I don't expect to have it, I will need it." He chuckled. "But for you, you can have it." He kissed her cheek. "Yeah don't get that coat. You will be butchered for what it is for sure." He told her. "I can't go down that self construction with you." He chuckled.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Seriously...Blankets everywhere. I can't pass up crossing that off the list. I will put a tarp and plastic down if you want. I don't care. Tell me that would not be the top of the list of where we've done it." He whispered to her.

"I first thought you meant tonight we need drinks and real food then you mention Chipotle, then I realized that it it was for the wedding." He smiled. "I like ice cream sundae bar. Or a candy bar." He kicked his shoes off and went to sit down on the couch turning the tv on. He rolled his eyes at her joke. "Wow babe...And I'm cheesy." He shook his head. "Speaking of drinks and food...what are you up for? Tomorrow is the big day...are you excited?" He asked about turning the lights on. "We have the morning mostly free so we can look into food and drinks at Biltmore."

“Wow! You would desert me over a fur coat! You know I’m inheriting that from my mother right? That was my great great grandmother’s coat. Im getting that coat.” She told him. “Screw the world. That coat is mine. Those foxes have been dead for decades. They will do me much better than...throwing it away or whatever Pera wants to do with it. I don’t condone making fur now but something like that is different.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “In my head it looks amazing with my dress but I won’t take it. I won’t wear it. That is too hard to explain to today’s mentality.” She said.

“Tarp and plastic are too cold. I want blankets and then I want air fresheners or all the windows have to be open.” She told him. “It would be nice.” She agreed. “But I like the idea of getting caught. I thought I the club tops my list. That was fun and dangerous. We should do that again.” She laughed.

“We still have pizza.” She told him. “We should pick up a bottle of something though. Have a little drink to finish the night. Maybe get in the bath tub. I think it will fit the both of us.” She told him. “Drunk in the bathtub? Wanna try it out?”

“I’m excited for tomorrow but I am still worried that you’re going to punk me or something.” She laughed. “I don’t want the tree to catch on fire or fall or something.”

He shook his head. "I didn't say I'd leave. I'm talking you out of a bad habit so that way you don't self destruct." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yeah I get what you're saying. Not sure what everyone else will either but I get it."

"Gosh you're so picky...fine. Blankets. Windows down. I'm fine with it." He smiled as he finally got her convinced to do it in the car with him. "The club was nice. The risk of getting caught is always fun. Where else could we potentially get caught? Hmmm" He rubbed his chin with a grin.

"I could go for drunk in the tub. I need some whiskey though. No whimpy wine. I need a man's drink. Sorry love." He got comfortable. "I'm sure we could call Biltmore and someone will bring it to us."

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "I promise you that you are not getting Punked. You aren't on a show to play a prank on you. Except now you've given me an idea." He chuckled. "You're seriously just lighting the tree and lights baby. That's it. If something goes wrong it's all on you. I had nothing in it." He put his hands up.

Jake texted her parents to see how Owen was doing.

She shrugged her shoulder, “The locker room was a second favorite but your face was bruised. I feel like I needed it at that point though. Your stupid no sex before a fight rule. Ugh!” She frowned and rolled her eyes. She knew why he did it but it was annoying when she wanted it and he couldn’t.

“A full bottle of whiskey. The two of us. I think that will be nice.” She pulled out her phone and made the call to have it brought to their room. “Done. With chocolate covered strawberries and champagne as well.” She smiled.

“How’s our boy?” She asked and rubbed jakes thigh. She listened to him but got up to fill the tub and get it nice and bubbly.

“Do you want to call them really quick?” She asked.

"The locker room was fucking hot. We need to make that a new tradition." He shrugged. "It works doesn't? I haven't lost. I haven't lost since I got you." He kissed her deeply and gave her a wink.

"You're drinking whiskey too? Damn baby get it!" He chuckled. "I want more than pizza though. Can we get something else too?" He asked and kissed her softly. "I like the strawberries."

He smiled. "He's good. Being ornery. Want to call him? Yeah we can call him." He grabbed his phone and called her mom so they could video call Owen. Her mother answered with Owen on her lap. "Hi buddy! Hi Owen. Are you being good?"

Owen kept saying, "Mum mum mum" and "da da da." And pointed at the screen.

“Oh gosh. Please don’t correlate me to you winning. That’s a lot of pressure and I don’t know if I can handle it.” She laughed. “You had an amazing assistant who made your life easier. Who helped you focus on training and being the best. That’s why you are where you are now. Because you are able to focus on your career and get what you want out of it.” She told him.

“I guess.” She said to drinking whiskey too. If she didn’t like it then she would e a bottle of wine. “What else do you want?” She asked. “Chinese? Indian?”

Adri smiled, “Hi mom. Hi O. How’s my big boy?” She smiled at at Jake and kissed his cheek.

“How’s he doing?” She asked her mother.

“He’s fine. He just woke up from his nap. So he’s very happy. And he just had a snack.” She tickles his belly and got him to laugh. “Now we are watching Pirate show. He cries whenever we turn it off. So we are doomed to it.” She joked.

“You can always change it to P-a-w P-a-t-r-o-l.” Adri teased and her mother rolled her eyes.

He chuckled and shrugged. "It was part of it that my assistant made it so stress free. But I do think you're my good luck charm but I also think now the pressure is off for me cause I know you'll still love me even if I lose." He kissed her softly.

Jake couldn't think about what he wanted to eat. "I don't know baby. Hmmm. Yeah I guess Chinese is okay. Unless you want barbecue..." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Uh oh melt downs when you turn his show...I'm sorry. You can always put it on the iPad so you can watch tv too." He suggested. Before Owen started to babble as if protesting. Jake chucked. "Well is that so?"

"We have gotten a lot done for the wedding so that's exciting." Jake told her mom. "We are moving along..."

“You want barbecue? We can do that. What do you want? Ribs or pulled pork or chicken or something?” She asked. She pulled out her phone to find a good spot that delivered so they wouldn’t have to leave. “I want Mac and cheese.”

Adri shook her head, “If he has melt downs then turn the TV off. That will give him something to scream about. He starts preschool in the new year so it will be less TV time and more interacting with kids his age. I think that is what he needs most.” She smiled at Jake and rubbed his thigh. “But for now shake is right. If you guys don’t want to watch his show then let him play on his iPad.” She told her.

“I don’t like how close that thing gets to his face.” Her mother snapped. “We can suffer through cartoons. We are going to take him to the park later to run off some energy. I think Andre is coming over with Vanessa for a little bit too.” She said and kissed the back of Owen’s head.

“Teach him German.” Adri smiled. “We could have a trilingual baby. English, German, sign language. Our baby genius!” She laughed.

“I’m glad to hear you two have gotten some wedding details done. I got your grandmothers veil back from the cleaners the other day. I had to try it on. I can’t wait to see you in it.” She smiled.

Owen started to crouch and make a weird face. Adri recognized it before her mother but her smelt it in time. Maria made a face and sniffed Owen. “Oh god. Okay. Well. We have to go change somebody. Have fun you two. We love you. Be safe. Say bye Owen.” Maria prompted and raised his hand to get him to wave.

"Ooo. I want ribs. Slaw of course too. Get a big thing of mac and cheese. We don't have a good barbecue place by us. Maybe when I open the bar we could have barbecue food..." He suggested. "I also want fried potatoes. Mmmm I want a lot of food." He shrugged.

Jake smiled because her mother was such a grandma not wanting him to get too close to the Ipad and not to watch too many cartoons. "Running around at the park will be good for him. He also likes to help. So if you need laundry or something done, make him help. He will love it. He is good at sorting clothes. You just have to tell him where to put it." He smiled.

"Our kid is going to be genius already." He told Owen bye after her mother said she needed to go. Once they hung up he looked at Adri. "Only our son poops while on the phone with us. Is that how he says hi to us?" He chuckled.

He looked at Adri and smiled, "What did you think of your mom saying she tried on your grandma's veil?" He smiled and kissed her shoulder.

“You deserve a lot of food.” She told him and gave him a kiss. She made the call to get the food delivered to them. “And cornbread. We need cornbread and honey. And lemonade!” She said as the phone rang. She put the order in and then they made the call to her mother.

“Wednesday is laundry day.” She told Jake. For some reason Wednesday was the day her mother chose to do laundry. Growing up it was always on Wednesday and nothing has changed since then. “I would trust him with dishes though. Unless they are plastic. They always end up on the floor. Don’t worry we are working on it.” She laughed. “He will be doing all the chores soon enough.” She teased.

“Probably.” She laughed. “Don’t know how that cute of a butt could smell that bad though. It felt like I could smell it through the screen.” She made a face.

“She can try it on but if she tries to keep it I will fight her for it.” She joked. “I should tell her that.” She said and grabbed her phone so she could tell her mom that in a text. “That veil is mine. It’s my something old. Daniels in my gown will be my something blue. I need something new which will be my shoes and my jewelry is something borrowed from Bulgari.” She smiled. “It’s all planned out in my head.”

She sat on his lap and gave him a kiss. She rubbed his shoulders and lifted the front of his shirt so she could rub his abs. “That’s so unfair.” She said softly. “We are about to all of this food and you’re still going to have these abs and I will have to go to the gym in the morning for an hour so I don’t get a fat ass.” She shook her head. “That’s just messed up.”

“Don’t worry. I will still love you in the morning when you look perfect and I have to go work out.” She smiled. When the food arrives she couldn’t answer the door because she wasn’t wearing pants. The kid delivering the food recognized Jake and asked if Adri was there. She was hiding behind the door waiting to get her food and she didn’t want to come out from behind the door.

Jake kissed her deeply. "Thanks babe. Yes! Cornbread. Gosh I love you!" She was perfect for him and he loved it. "I need to eat now before I have to start training again." He smiled big.

"He does like to help you vacuum." He looked at Adri. "Is it bad we are trying to get our kid work off his stay at grandma's?" He chuckled and shrugged. "It's about time. He's one. He needs a job." He teased.

He made a face and laughed. "He did NOT get that from me. We can blame Layla on that one." He laughed and shook his head. "It's crazy that small of a butt can do anything that bad."

"Oh it's probably good we are on the other side of the country cause I can see you two fight over it." He shook his head. "This veil must be something amazing if she tried it on." He chuckled. "Why don't I get something new, borrowed and all that?" He asked joking.

His arms went around her and he kissed her back and watched her before smiling. "You won't get fat babe. But we both can work out tomorrow together if you want." He offered. He kissed her again slow and deeply. When the food arrived he got up to get it but he had on athletic pants and a ripped shirt that Adri liked to wear all the time. He smiled when the kid asked if Adri was there. "Umm she is. But she is out right now." He smiled because he had to cover for his girl.

“I don’t know. Find out if the groom has traditions like that. Maybe you do need something borrowed, blue, old and new.” She told him. “You better get them for good luck.” She laughed. “I’m sure Luke or your dad have something you can borrow. Maybe the lining in your coat can be blue. Uhm...I’ll get you something new to open the day of the wedding to show you just how much I love you. Then you have to find something old.” She smiled.

“Yeah but then I have to watch you work out and I won’t work out because I’ll be distracted.” She said and raised his shirt again.

The kid seemed disappointed and Adri made a face. She ran to the bedroom so she could put her pants on and say hello. “You got it?” She asked and gave Jake a kiss. “My mom says hi.” She said playing it off like she just got off the phone.

The kid got super excited but tried to hide it. He asked for a selfie and then for her to sign his work shirt which didn’t work because they didn’t have a sharpie, so he held out his arm to have her sign. “Please don’t get that tattooed.” She laughed. The kids tried to play it off all cool. He told Jake he was a good fighter and said bye to Adri before walking off.

“Well there goes our peaceful weekend.” She said softly and picked up the phone to call the front desk and let them know they may need to boost security.

“Just set it all out on the table. No need for plates. Just fork and fingers.” She smiled and sat next to him on the couch after washing her hands. “Gosh what do we eat first?” She picked up the Mac and cheese and dug in happily.

“Oh my god. This is delicious.”

"My dad says he has something for me for that day. I have no idea what it is though. I think it's just the bride that has those traditions. You're getting something from me that day too..." He gave her a kiss.

He laughed. "That sounds like a personal problem for sure." He pulled his shirt off for her. "I'm glad you find me so attractive that I'd distract you." He smiled proudly.

Jake just smiled at the kid and Adri. She was amazing to give the kid a minute of her time. That was something he found attractive about her. "You did it babe. You should have stayed hidden but no..." he told her about with a smile.

He put all the foot on the table and grabbed napkins for the ribs. It was a must. He dug into the ribs. "Oh my gosh...this is amazing baby. Mmmm." He opened for a bite of mac n cheese.

“You always distract me. Clothes on and off.” She smiled. “You have no idea how much I think about you. It’s really bad actually.” She teased.

“Oh hush. You would do the same thing with someone who was gushing for you. He sounded excited and he will be the coolest kid at school tomorrow.” She shrugged. “I had to help him out.”

She looked at her Mac and cheese and looked at Jake. She took a second before she gave him a bite. She smiled at him, “you’re lucky I shared that. That hurt to share.” She told him. She turned on a show that they could watch while they ate. She was going to hate herself in the morning but it was soo good niw she didn’t care.

He laughed. "I distract myself looking this damn good." He wiggled his eyebrows as he teased her. "You distract me too. I never met someone who made messy hair and sweats look so sexy." He smiled and kissed her. "How much do you think of me exactly?" He asked.

"You may be right but still have to pick on you. Plus...he was practically drooling. Poor kid. He is lucky I don't get jealous anymore." He smiled.

Jake took the bite. "You got a big mac n cheese didn't you? I told you too cause I wanted some. But thank you love." He sat close to her and put a blanket over them and just relaxed a little.

"I'm not ready to be around all of our family. I love them. I do. But I'm not sure I'm ready for them all to be in the same house for a week." He offered her some ribs.

Back
Top Bottom