Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"That's not what I meant about about asking you. I meant like if he comes to you about birds and bees questions...." He laughed. "Not that I'd ever ask my mom a question but you are a hell of a lot cooler than she is." He laughed. Owen probably wouldn't ask either but...it was still fun to tease her.

He rolled his eyes. "You better write it down so you can reference back easy for the future." He chuckled and shrugged.

He nodded with a mouth of food. The truth was exactly what he was looking for. "I know I was a jerk. I was to a lot of people most of the time. It was easier than getting close to someone. To keep them at that distance. But also if I was a jerk to you and you stuck it out, it meant you were worth keeping. It meant you had fight in you. Like I do." He smiled.

Jake thought about it. "When I noticed you made me smile. What really hit me was the fight. With Ray. How he got under my skin with you. Like I just wanted to beat the shit out of him for how he talked about you. And you drove me so freaking crazy. But you knew how to calm me down from that anger. From the beginning you could do that. You were my Black Widow to my Hulk." He chuckled.

She rolled her eyes. “I’ll write it down. No even better, I’ll set the reminder on my phone.” She told him and told Siri to make the alert for his birthday and their dating anniversary.

“I know that was easier for you.” She told him. After learning about his childhood she could see why he kept pushing people away. It took him a while to open up to her.

She raised her eyebrows, “Ray. I forgot about him. I remember you jumping down the stairs and coming to my rescue.” She laughed. “Ray was a jerk. My second jerk, after you.” She teased. “And then we upgraded to Bisping.” She rolled her eyes. “I do think he is the worst...” that was hard to say. His stepfather was a hard man to be in the room with.

She smiled. “You kissed me that night.” She said softly. “After the fight with Ray. I got you home, and took your injury pictures.” She told him. “And you kissed me and you made feel butterflies and then you told me to stay with you because there was something about me that calmed you down. You might have used the same reference. I’m not sure but I think that’s my moment.”

"You cheated. Can I pay you to set my phone too?" He asked with a chuckled and move so she couldn't smack him.

It was true and it was hard to get into the depth of how hard it was to let people in. Adri was different. Clearly. It still took time for him though to do it with her. He was still nervous and then when he was afraid of getting hurt when she was back and forth on things he would get mad cause he didn't want to feel that kind of pain.

He laughed. "I did. I took off. I would always fly to your rescue babe." He rolled his eyes a little. "Sadly, I doubt that they will be the only jerks you encounter because of me. But I love you're int his with me and after Bisping, you can handle your own..." He laughed. "I didn't have to worry about you."

Jake was smiling again and gave a nod. "I absolutely did. I saw my chance and went for it. It was true and I probably did use that reference. That's why I made it again. I know I've said it before but that's who you were then and now. I'm not as crazy pissed off all the time but if it was the right person I could be and once you had my attention and touched me...it changed everything..." Jake thought about it and rubbed her leg. "I never kissed anyone who made it hard to breathe like you do. And I loved you made me wait. As frustrating at the time that it got..." He chuckled and moved closer. "I liked you made me wait...It made it mean more I think." His fingers caressed her knee and leg. "I didn't mind waiting for you. Because you were different." His lips pressed against her cheek, "You were patient with me and....everything. My anger...not being the best in relationships. Who was I not to be patient with you wanting to sleep with me."

"Tell your phone to do it. Lazy." She laughed.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I think Bisping will always be the worst." She told him. She rolled her eyes, "You don't have to worry about me. I can handle my own against a UFC fighter." She smiled. "I'm a badass Boo. You should know that by now." She laughed.

"I think I screwed up this relationship more than you have." She said softly. "Well, I know I have." She said. Most of their fights were because of something she did. "We have made it work somehow." She said and shook her head. "Two and half years, the time has flown by." She laughed. "We will be in Germany for our three year anniversary. And we will have O. We can't leave him with my grandparents. They aren't spry enough to be chasing after a toddler." She made a face and shrugged her shoulder.

"Our last anniversary as a dating couple. After that, we have our wedding anniversary." She smiled. "Wow. That's exciting. Less than a year." She gave him a big kiss.

"And I'm still cold. So will you turn up the heat? Thank you!"

He told his phone to set the reminders. "You were my assistant...I just thought maybe you'd want a flashback to have a bit of fun again." He winked at her. "You did take good care of me as an assistant. Thank you baby." He kissed her softly.

"Oh trust me baby, I know you're a bad ass. You're my bad ass too." He smiled proud. Worse than Bisping was his stepfather. Having him in the same room with Adri just pissed him off. He never wanted that man that close to someone he loved so much.

Jake looked at him confused. "What? You think you screwed up more? How do you figure?" He shook his head. "We also don't keep score babe." Jake smiled. "I can't wait to celebrate our anniversary in Germany. We can take the nanny..." He offered. "Just so we can go out." He shrugged, it was a thought. It could be something her grandparents frowned at though. He wanted to keep that good image of him with them. Her grandparents were very important to Adri and what she thought meant a lot to him.

He kissed her back followed by a peck before he got up and turned the heat up for her. "Want me to lay on you?" He asked.

“Is that what you thought? Is that why you ducked to get me to not hit you?” She asked with a laugh. “Ass.”

She laughed, “Most of our fights revolved around something I have done.” She rubbed the back of his head.

She made a face, “I didn’t want to take Emma. I wanted it to just be us.” She told him. “It’s a family trip. That means just the three of us. We will have to do something with Owen. He’s been in this relationship for a good chunk of it anyways. We might as well do something with him.” She thought about what they could do with a baby in tow. “We can still find a nice restaurant and eat. Go for a walk. Maybe do a tour of the Rhine river.” She offered. “We will figure it out. It will be great.” She smiled.

She raised her eyebrows when he offered to lay on top of her. “I wouldn’t mind it.” She said honestly. “Should have picked the bed. At least I would have had the covers. I’m not moving now.” She told him. She wiggles her way down to lay on the couch. “Come on.”

He laughed. "I love you baby." He gave her a cheesy smile and chuckled.

"I don't know if that's entirely true, but okay. I mean I guess you were a big punk." Jake teased and just relaxed a bit with her rubbing his head. It felt really nice.

Jake shrugged, "That's fine. I'm fine with that. I just was gonna offer or suggest it. We can make it just us. He will be big enough to run around a big more and start talking to us so it would be fun to take him with us. Oh we are finding a nice place to eat. That is happening. Do they have kids museums or anythings?" Jake had no idea what Germany was like.

He grabbed another blanket for them too to wrap around them and he wrapped it around himself first before crawling on Adri and kissed her deeply. "We have no baby. What do you want to do? Sleep?" He asked, and meant it, parenting was tired and Owen woke up early. Jake nuzzled into her and wrapped his arms around her to help keep her warm.

"You better." She said and tried not to laugh or smile.

She made a face but didn't say anything. She was sure most of their fights started because of something she did but she would let him have it.

"I think we can manage one trip out of the country just the three of us." She laughed. "Kid museums? What?" She shook her head, "No boo. That's not why we are going to Germany. We are going for the castles and the history and the food and to see my grandparents. Owen is going to love it or he will be in the stroller the entire time." She threatened with a laugh. "But seriously, I think he will enjoy it. We will keep it a light and family-friendly trip this time. When he is older we go see the concentration camps and what not." She said.

"A nap would be nice..." She thought aloud and pursed her lips. "Let's start with a cuddle and it can evolve into a nap." She smiled. She smiled when he crushed her into the couch. "This is so uncomfortable." She laughed. "Turn...turn..." She said and wiggled around so he was laying next to her.

"There we go. I like this better."

Jake thought about it and shrugged. "I don't know what all they have in Germany woman." He stuck his tongue out at her. "First of all if there are castles he will think they are cool and he'd be fine. But if you try to strap him in a stroller." He made his eyes go wide and shook his head. "What happens when you try strapping me down? Hmmm yeah good luck...I want no part of that." He shook his head still.

He laughed. "You act like I way a ton. You like it when I'm on top of you when we're going at it..." He chuckled.

Jake snuggled into her and kept his arms around her. "I was only trying to keep my love warm." He gave her neck a kiss. "I love you..." His fingertips caressed her skin softly.

“There are plenty of castles.” She promised with a smile. “I don’t care what kind of mayham the terrible twos brings us. If I want his little ass in a stroller he’s gling in the stroller. I’m not going to be the mom that has her kid on a leash.” She told him.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, “Yeah well when you are doing that it’s easy to forget how heavy you are.” She told him.

“I love you too.” She said softly and watched TV until she could t fight her sleep anymore.

He laughed at her a bit. "You don't care huh? You may say that now...just wait. You've seen his meltdowns. I'm not saying put him on a leash. He actually may hold one of our hands. I can run pretty well. He will be fine. You just may not strap him in." Jake laughed.

"I can make you forget..." He offered and kissed her neck with a single kiss and smile.

Jake watched tv a bit longer than Adri did before he fell asleep snuggled with her. He slept well with her and let her sleep as much as she wanted but did pull the blanket over them more at one point.

“Most of his meltdowns happen because he tired or hungry. If I keep him on a schedule he will be fine.” She smiled. “And we will let him out every once in a while to walk around the see stuff but most of the time he’ll be in the stroller. I’m a genius. It’s a genius plan.” She smiled.

When Adri woke up she was nice and toasty under the blanket and with Jake behind her. She didn’t want to wake him up by moving so she grabbed a slice of pizza and her phone and ate while she laid with him. She did get a video of her eating and him sleeping for Snapchat but she spent most of her time buying a few little stocking stuffers for everyone.

She wiggle free from him so she could the restroom and then walked around and looked at the cabin. She called their wedding planner to see what she was up too and hung out in her underwear until Jake woke up.

Jake wasn't buying that's as easy as it will be but didn't want to keep popping her bubble so he just smiled and gave a nod. But he would see when they got to Germany and he strapped in. Jake hated to be strapped in to anything growing up. He loved to run and play and check stuff out. He could already tell Owen was the same way.

He slept a little long after Adri got up but then rolled onto his stomach and noticed it was an empty couch. He looked around kind of groggy and then snuggled into the couch and pillow. "You left me." He said sleepily. "What are you doing baby?" He asked and smiled at her.

His eyes looked to the pizza and he notice she ate some since they finished and he just smiled at her. Jake was just glad she was eating and in a good mood. "Damn my fiance is hot."

Adri walked back tot he bed and rubbed his back. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you up." She told him and kissed his forehead. "I made a call with Stephanie to make sure she was still coming out and make sure everything was running smoothly on her end. I called the bakery to confirm out cake tasting and designing, and I called the florist to confirm with them." She told him. "It will all take maybe four hours, and then we will be back. I will get the run through on what I have to do and then come back here for hair and makeup and then I get to light the tree and the castle." She smiled.

She laughed and laid next to him again. "My sentiments exactly." She said and turned to face him. She kissed him and one of her hands went below the covers. She rubbed him through his boxers and gave him another kiss. "I love you." She whispered.

"We don't have to be quick." She added. They didn't have a toddler that could wake up and ruin the moment. The probably wasn't the moment hadn't been there for a few weeks. So this probably would go by pretty fast.

"I miss you." She said and kissed him again. She put her hand down his boxers this time and wrapped her hand around his manhood.

Jake just listened to her talk with a smile on his face. "I planned this for you but yet you're giving me the run down of when and where we need to be. It's that assistant in you that I molded into excellence." He chuckled and smiled at her as he moved to his side as she laid down with him again. "Four hours isn't too bad. I need to shower first..."

As her hand moved under the covers, he looked in her eyes and let out a small moan. "I love you..." He whispered back into a kiss. "I like not having to be quick. I like it a lot." He grinned and kissed her again. "Plus it's kinda hot to knock off our wedding spot from the bucket list." He chuckled and ran his hand over her body slowly. It didn't bother him it had been a moment before they had been intimate. She was working through the baby news and he was just glad she still found him sexy and irresistible.

He kissed her, nipping her bottom lip.

She rolled her eyes, "Please. I had to mold you into something that wasn't what you were." She laughed. "I did all of the hard work in getting you to change and I think I was very successful. Gold star for me." She smiled.

"You and this fricken fucket list. We have a lot of places to scratch off. We might as well scratch this one off while we can. It's going to be difficult on our wedding day and we will be exhausted on our wedding night."

She felt the need to re-establish some sort of bond with Jake. Having sex was the best way to do it, in her opinion. She moved him around so she was on top and she slid her panties to the side. She pulled his dick out and sank down on it. She sat up with a moan and smiled down at him and began to ride him. Slowly at first to get used to having him again and then she moved her hips faster.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Changed me how?" He looked genuinely confused. "I have no idea what you're talking about. And you wouldn't be so on top of everything if it wasn't for me being a hard ass with you." He smiled. "By the way woman...I want a smoothie." He teased with a smile. "Love you."

He chuckled and shrugged. "You know damn well that you love our bucket list and have enjoyed marking places off of it so don't even act like it's just me." He told her and nipped her bottom lip pulling her onto him.

As Adri sank down on him he let out a moan and his hands grabbed her shirt to remove it so he could see and feel her chest. Once it was off and on the floor he moved his hands up her body and grabbed her chest to massage gently before leaning up and sucking gently on her nipple as he moaned again. She felt amazing on him like she always did.

“I changed you. You were a jerk before me. Now you’re calm and nice to most people. I did very well with you.” She smiled.

They didn’t have very long before they had to start getting ready which sucked but it felt nice being with Jake again. All that time apart and they were finally together she didn’t want it to end. But when they came they did so together and she held him against her chest for a long time afterward.

She kissed his neck and rubbed his back, “If I didn’t just confirm that we were going to the bakery and florist we would be doing this all night.” She told him and kissed him tenderly. We always have alter tonight.”

He rolled his eyes. "I just let you believe you changed me." He teased with a smile. "Love you." He chuckled and nipped her shoulder.

Jake let his fingers run up and down her back. They had that amazing high together and now he was just enjoying being close to her. He kissed her shoulder before kissing her neck.

"I definitely recommend doing this more tonight when we get back. We will find time to be together in bed for hours, don't worry." Jake laid back and watched her. "What are you wearing to meet with them?" His eyes wiggled and he smiled with a chuckle. "Do you think jeans are okay?"

“Probably a nice pit of jeans and a shirt and jacket. I definitely need a jacket! Oh babe. I packed flannel. I can wear flannel. It’s flannel weather here! Okay time to get up.” She told him and gave his ass a whack to get him to move. When he was up she went to the bedroom and looked through her suitcase.

She found a red flannel shirt and black pants. Then she found her red plaid scarf and picked that up. “Scarf? Shirt?” She looked at Jake. “All black and then the scarf and then the coat.” She told him and grabbed her coat. She smiled to herself. She didn’t get to wear flannel in Vegas because it was too hot. She could wear it here though.

She took a quick shower and got out to fix her make up and then started getting dressed. She decided to dress her outfit up with a black of black glitter Louboutins.

"Only you babe would get so excited about clothes and what you get to wear that you jump off of your hot fiance just to put clothes on." He teased and chuckled before getting up to follow her to the bedroom.

"Flannel shirt." He said and shrugged because she'd wear whatever she wanted anyway and she normally had better taste than him. "I'm wearing a flannel shirt then. And you forget that you get to wear flannel in Colorado the whole time you're there."

Jake also showered and put on jeans and his flannel shirt. It was white and black so it would match her red fine but they wouldn't clash with shades of red. Once he was out of the shower he got dressed and put on a pair of boots too after combing his hair. "How do you feel about me growing out a little bit of a beard?" He asked her rubbing his jaw and chin.

“That’s not true.” She told him. “I’m excited about our wedding too.” She smiled and gave him a kiss.

“I didn’t forget. That’s why I bought all of those flannel. I even got Owen flannel and it’s so little Boo. It’s so cute.” She smiled and clapped her hands. “God. That looks good in anything. I’ve been tempted to put him in flannel to do errands but I don’t want him to over heat. I get to dress him up so nice and warm when we get there. I even got little sweatshirts!” Those would be a problem because he didn’t like things put over his head. Shirts were bad enough. He would hate sweatshirts but she was putting him in them.

“Beards are in right now. How long can you keep it?” She asked. “Can you fight with a beard?” She asked curiously. She rubbed his cheeks and smiled, “i wouldn’t mind it. It could be your new signature look.”

Jake kissed her back. "I sure hope you're excited for it, we're here to start more planning." He chuckled.

"Yeah...sorry, he has me as a father, your personal heater." He smiled proudly. "He will need to be plenty warm in Colorado. But with a fire going he should be pretty good. He could get a little hot. I just don't want you to get upset if he spills juice or milk on your nice flannel or sweatshirts." He chuckled. "Are we all three going to match the whole time we are in Colorado?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I've never really grown it out. Not more than a week or two. I guess we will find out so if you want to buy me a beard trimmer for Christmas...." He teased. "I won't have such a baby face any more."

She smiled at him and raised her eyebrows, “It’s possible...” she laughed and gave him a hug. “Would it be the worst thing for the three of us to match for nine days straight?” She asked. “I don’t think so.” She teased.

“That’s a good thing. Then people will be able to tell you apart from Owen.” She joked. She rubbed his face and smiled at him, “Yeah. Grow out your beard. I think you’ll look good. It wouldn’t be pleasant if I ever wanted to sit on your face though.” She thought about it for a second and shrugged her shoulder. “I can live with that.”

She grabbed the keys and her purse. She made sure her phone was in her back pocket and she was ready to go. “Come on handsome. Time to pick out some cake and flowers.”

He looked at her. "The worst thing? No...It would actually help if I didn't have to figure out what I was wearing everything day to be fair." He laughed and shrugged. "I like when you kind of pick out my clothes sometimes. Just sometimes. Other times I like being the hillbilly that doesn't care." He smiled proudly.

Jake gave her a look. "Don't be mean. People know I'm the better looking one...it's okay." He teased and chuckled. "Baby it won't be scruffy. If I have it at the right length it could be soft." He rubbed his cheeks and chin and jaw. "I'm growing it out. It's official." He gave her a wink.

His eyebrows wiggled. "Yes. This means I get to try cake!" He smiled and grabbed his phone and wallet after he put his watch on. He made sure he had the keys and then followed her out and out to the rental car. They soon were on their way to the florist first to pick out flowers. This wasn't as amusing to him than the cake but was still exciting.

Back
Top Bottom