Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

She smiled, "Wait until you see your Christmas present. You're going to love it!" She said excitedly. "I just want it to be Christmas already, you know? I want to be at the cabin surrounded by people I love...and Stacey and enjoying ourselves." She smiled.

"I wish Luke and Amy could come but I understand why they want to have a Christmas alone. We haven't had one alone together." She said and shrugged her shoulder. The first ear they met Adri went to her parents and Jake went to his. Then they slit the time and went to both which was hard but worth it.

She chuckled and nodded her head, "I was hoping you wouldn't call me out on it. I don't know how I am going to wear that dress if it feels like this during the day. I might freeze." She told him. "We have to make a Target run so I can get some tights or something." She hoped it was too cold in September. She wanted a nice indoor wedding but she liked the option of being outdoors without freezing to death.

"Dinner." She said and sat on the bed. She took her shoes off and put socks on. "Dinner and cuddle on the bed."

He smiled. "I can't wait. I hope you like yours. I'm not sure if I got the right thing." He shrugged. "We will see. I got the receipt if you need to return it." He smiled. "The people you love and Stacey huh?" He chuckled. "You want to be surrounded by her?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I think it's more the problem with flying more than spending it alone, but I could be wrong. We can decide to have Christmas just the two of us and Owen. Anytime you want babe. At least we don't have to send our niece's gifts to Denver to send them back." He laughed.

"Oh baby if you're cold now...just wait until we get to Denver. Did you pack your parka?" He teased and laughed. "I'm so picking on you about." He told her. "Do you want to venture out for dinner and we can get you some tights."

Jake kissed her shoulder, "I like cuddling." He smiled and kissed her again.

“ I was separating her from the people I love.” She said and smacked his ass. “Don’t be smart.” She told him.

“I feel bad not spending it with family. I’m just so used to spending Christmas with them. I don’t want to pull apart from the norm. I would love to go to Germany for Christmas though. I want you to see that side of me too.” She told him. She just wanted to take him and waiting until summer was going to take forever.

“I am four steps ahead. Beside all the LLBean jackets we got personalized for everyone, except Stacey, I got a shit ton of hand warmers and when I have to go out side I am placing them in all the important parts. Hands, ass, head, uh...shoes. Everywhere! I’m going to be toasty. Everyone else is going to freeze.” She smiled. “Because I’m a genius.” She tapped her temple.

“There’s a thing right there. Check it and see who delivers around here. I don’t want to go out there.”

"But I am smart. Better to be a smart ass then a dumb ass baby. You know this." He smiled and chuckled.

"I understand. I spent a couple without my family. It's...weird. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all." He told her. "It just felt like another day. No one really bought me anything. Amy did but she sent it so..." He shrugged. "Germany would be fun. I can't wait to go. I love learning more and more about you baby."

He laughed and shook his head. "You missed one spot...or well two." His hands went to cup her chest. "You gotta keep these girls nice and toasty warm. Unless this is my job to just hold them which I will sign up for that." He kissed her softly.

Leaning over, Jake grabbed the booklet of menus. "What sounds good love? They have anything and everything." He asked as he flipped through. Thai? BBQ? Pizza? Italian? I kinda want BBQ. There is a lot of BBQ places."

“I mean we should have that experience but I don’t know. Maybe we should go the week before Christmas. So we can still have Christmas with the family. Or if we did it at home one year we spend the morning together and make Christmas breakfast and then dinner at our parents or your parents or somewhere.” She told him and shrugged her shoulder.

“Ooh BBQ pizza! That’s what I want. I want BBQ pizza. Will you order it while I take my pants off?” She asked and got off the bed to take her pants off.

Jake looked at her a moment. "We would be going to Denver. We bought the cabin to spend Christmas there." He told her with a straight face before smiling. "We can worry about next year, next year. Let's get through this year first. If there is a big fight or blow up with Stacey being a butt then we will get our Christmas alone." He shrugged.

"Well I can't pass up seeing you with no pants but BBQ is not the same as BBQ pizza....We are getting me BBQ before we leave." He told her before ordering it and then once it was in, he pulled his shirt off. "Do you want to cuddle on the bed or the sofa since we don't have to share with an Owen or dogs?" Jake just wanted to cuddle, he didn't care where. "Do you want to put a movie on or something?"

“So we are going to get our Christmas alone.” She laughed. “I have no doubt there is going to be some snide comment that she makes. I’m trying to be positive but I’m also looking at reality. She causes drama. She picks at me until I blow up and then I get to be the bad guy who is unaccepting.” She rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulder. “She’s lucky she’s invited at all.” She said softly.

She smiled, we will get you BBQ before we leave. I promise.” She told him and grabbed her travel blanket. She wrapped it around her legs and walked over to give him a kiss.

“We don’t have to share the couch...that does sound nice. We can watch TV on the couch. See what comes up.” She grabbed her phone and the remote and sat on the couch.

"You know that I will always have your back. I'm not a fan of her either. She really pisses me off. I'll freaking say something. I don't care." He shrugged. "I don't really want her at our wedding...but...." He rolled his eyes and sighed.

He kissed her back and sat on the couch with her. "I have to wait until our pizza arrives before I can strip down to my underwear." He chuckled. "If you're cold I can turn the heat up a bit." He offered and wrapped his arm around her.

Jake got a photo of Owen on his Snap of him laying on his stomach butt naked in the tub playing with a big cheesy smile. "Oh my gosh babe..." He showed Adri.

"I mean if we are lucky Drew will come to his sense and she won't be at our wedding." She smiled. She sighed and shrugged her shoulder. "You know what really pisses me off. He was the biggest one to be like you shouldn't be modeling in your underwear. And then he goes and dates a stripper. Screw him and his hypocritical ass."

She rubbed his thigh with her cold hand and curled up next to him. "You're toasty. I kind of wish Owen was here. He is a little radiator. I could use something more than a blanket." She laughed.

She smiled at his photo. "You have to send that to me. That is going to my home screen." She smiled. "He's so happy." She laughed. "Look at that butt! Ugh so fricken cute!"

Jake smiled. "I like when you model in your underwear." He chuckled. "To be fair...she's a stripper so she loses her underwear right? Or is it juts the top half? What kind of stripper is she? At least my girl is only giving me lap dances and no one else."

He jumped a little at her cold hand. "Damn babe." He rubbed her hands to warm her up. "Who do you think he gets that from? Me. After we eat, I'll just lay on top of you."

"I figured you'd like that with his butt hanging out." He laughed and sent it to her. "That poor kid is going to have his mom sharing his butt with the whole world..." He laughed.

"Yeah. She's a Vegas stripper so loses everything." She told him. "The nudest I have done is topless." She said but as she thought about it she shook her head, "No my entire bikini was painted for the Sports Illustrated cover but that is beside the point. He is still a hypocrite."

She smiled, "I get cold easily." She told him. "You're lucky I put on socks or my feet would be against you too." She laughed. "You can always sit on them." She told him. "I won't squeeze your butt too much if you do that." She promised.

She rolled her eyes, "It's an adorable butt. I can't help it." She smiled. "It's not like I am going on Jimmy and showing off his butt to the world. It stays in the family. I think there is one on my Instagram page from his first birthday. It's a cute butt. You made that cute butt. You should be happy I love that cute butt."

Jake shook his head and rolled his eyes. "No that's totally different. You have something painted over your lady bits. She doesn't. She is rubbing it up on all kinds of guys." He shuttered. "Is he doing it cause she makes good money?" He asked. "And to annoy you?"

"You want me to sit on your hands? No I don't trust you to do that. You would squeeze my butt nonstop. Trust me. I know you." He smiled. "I'll let you grab it later."

He laughed. "It is a cute butt, I am proud of the fact I made that butt. But I just know how embarrassing it would be if my mom kept all these butt photos of me. Especially if she showed you before our wedding." He sighed and shook his head. "I love you though and will let you keep them but if you try to embarrass him, I am stopping you."

A little later, there was a knock on the door, Jake got up to get it and paid for the food. He brought it to the couch and put it on the coffee table. "I got cheesy bread too."

She shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know. Maybe she is good in bed." She rolled her eyes, "Disgusting. I thought she was using him to get to you or anything with money. But now I think they are going to try and make it work." She rolled her eyes. "Gross, again. My agent said they are trying to shop a reality show, but most companies won't accept them unless they get family participation. Not going to happen. I think it might work with all of the brothers but we aren't going to be on camera 24/7. That's way too public and after what happened in LA..." She shook her head.

"I would sit on your hands!" She said slightly offended. "I am grabbing it later. Like it or not." She told him. "That ass is mine until death do us part."

She raised her eyebrows, "I have seen your butt, actually. Your baby butt I mean. Your mom has a picture that is somewhat like that, actually." She said pointing to his phone. "I have to find the picture. Are you sure that isn't you?" She asked. She picked up her phone and started to go through the pictures his mom sent her.

She died of happiness when he said he got cheesy bread. "Marry me. Right now!" She laughed and opened the small container of bread and took one. "I did not know I needed pizza and bread so much."

"Who's shopping a reality show?" He asked. "Your brother?"

"Yeah but I'm not obsessed with your ass like you are with mine. It's not that I wouldn't. It's just if I did I knew you'd grab my butt the whole time. Plus I know how big that ring is...I'd have that poking me in the ass..." He chuckled and shook his head.

Jake narrowed his eyes at her confused. "No that's not me and what?! You've seen photos from my mom?! Ugh. Do you see how annoyed I am...I don't want him to go through this...poor kid..." He said and shook his head.

He laughed. "We're in the right place...I mean...we could." He smiled and kissed her softly. "I love you." He took a piece of bread and then a piece of pizza. "What are we watching?"

"Drew is."

She laughed and looked at her ring."You're right. It's too pretty to sit on and I am not taking it off. Not even to feel your ass against my hands." She smiled.

"Well, that's too bad! That is what mom's do." She laughed. "I do see how annoyed you are." She rubbed his cheek. "I love you Boo." She kissed his cheek. "Found it!" She showed him the image and compared it to the one of Owen. It was the same pose but the toys int eh tub were different and Jake had bubbles. "God damn, that boy is going to look just like you when he grows up." She told him.

"Are you sure you were both the mother and father of this kid?" She teased.

"No one will want his show unless we are on it..." He rolled his eyes. "No we aren't giving them that. Sorry. I'm drawing the line."

He rolled his eyes. "And it's too expensive to ruin it either. I mean I do have buns of steel." He laughed. "I thought my ass meant that much to you?"

He smiled proudly. "He will be just as good looking as me. I'm okay with that. You...you need to realize he's going to have girls wanting him. Starting like at preschool. Look at how cute he is. Look at the smile alone...He does have more hair than I did. I was pretty bald for awhile... but don't I look good now." He chuckled.

"You figured it out...Shh don't tell anyone." He laughed and took a bite of pizza. "Mmm good choice baby."

"Exactly. That is why it isn't going anywhere." She laughed.

She thought about it and looked from her ring to his hips. "When I can't see your butt, I like to stare at my ring." She smiled. "I think that means they are tied. SOme on Boo, it's pink! It's my favorite color. I can't help it." She gave her ring a kiss and smiled at him. "Do you want to see it?" She asked and offered it to him to kiss.

She rolled her eyes, "I can handle little kindergarten crushes. If he tries to make me a grandmother when I am in my late thirties we are going to have issues. I will knock him out." She told him. "And I know how to."

She looked at the side by side pictures and shook her head, "Can I post it to Insta?" She asked. "Before you say no...I will crop your butts out and just do the torso and smile. This is just a little creepy how similar you two look. I will say Owen and Jake 2...7ish years apart? How old are you again? I forgot." She gave him a guilty smile. "I remember the important days." She argued.

"What kind of show do they even have? Like what do they do that anyone wants to see?" He looked confused.

He just looked at her and rolled her eyes. "No...I don't want to see your ring. I saw it when I paid the bill." He teased. "I'm glad you like it though. It's going to be stuck on that finger until you die..." He chuckled.

"I think that's child abuse...even then...And I sure hope you know how to considering your husband is who he is..." He chuckled and shook his head. "I'd be a little concerned if you didn't know how to."

Jake shrugged. "Sure. I was going to agree with the butts." He shrugged. "But with our fans...you probably should cut it out." His jaw dropped. "Adriana! How old are you?!" He just shook his head. "You know you could have looked it and I wouldn't have known but wow...wow...just wow." He kept shaking his head.

She took another bite of her cheesy bread and shrugged her shoulder, "I can ask my agent for the pilot and we can laugh at it together. It is supposed to be a reality show." She gagged at the thought. "God, she's trying to be like that trash family. I hate her even more now."

She shrugged her shoulder when he said he didn't want to see her ring. "Your loss." She smiled at her ring. "You are beautiful." She told him and picked up a slice of pizza.

She looked at Jake, "When you give him the talk when he is older, you just make sure you get that point across. I will not be a young grandmother. And if that is rude of him if he comes home with a pregnant girl. We are keeping a basket well stocked in the kid's bathroom when he turns like 16. There will be no reason for accidental pregnancies if he has access to condoms."

"I am so happy he is still my baby boy" She said softly. "I don't want him to grow up. He turns two in March. How depressing is that?" She made a sad face and looked at his happy face.

"Oh hush! Old man. I am your arm candy. I am younger than you. You basically robbed the cradle when you put a ring on my finger." She joked. She was only 24 and the age difference wasn't that big but liked to tease. "I know you are younger than Andre and older than Drew. You are in between Alex and Aidan which makes you either 26 or 27, I am positive about that. You don't know how old I am."

Jake thought about it for a moment, "Yeah...ask for it. I have to see this. I don't think there is enough of their life to tape that is interesting." He shrugged. "Just me though. Tell them to start a Youtube channel."

"When WE give the talk to him. I'm not doing it alone. You're the mom. You're doing it too. In case he has questions about women." He chuckled. "We are allowing sex in our house by having condoms? You know our house will turn into the party house then right? The girl should be on birth control as well for double protection."

"Oh my gosh...we've been together that long?! Gugh you are old!" He rolled his eyes and stuffed his face with pizza. "24." He told her with a mouth full of food. "I'm three years older than you..." He told her. "I can't believe you didn't know how old I was. Did you miss my birthday this last year? Were you there?" He teased.

She sent her agent a text asking for the pilot to her brothers show. “You know Boo that might be a good Christmas gift. I’ll give him a camera so he can film his own show. And give him the pilot in the gift as well.” She laughed. “That might be his Christmas gift. I didn’t know what to get him. Now I do.” She kissed his cheek.

She frowned and shook her head, “No. you can give him the talk one on one. Man to man. I think that will be good for the both of you.” She shook her head again, “I don’t think it will make us a party house. I think it just sends the message that if you’re going to do it you will do it safely.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “But yes the girl should be on the pill but we can’t control her or what her parents want to teach her. My parents didn’t let me get on the pill. They didn’t want me having sex at all. Mom and I didn’t have the talk until after...yeah. Mom and I didn’t have the talk.” She said softly.

“We’ve been together two years....3 years. Shit. Two and a half years. Don’t start with that. I had to get my math right. We have been together two and half years. We were dating for nine months, then Owen was born-in March. You proposed about three months after that which was June and we are in December which means we have been together two and half years.” She smiled.

“Oh hush. And no I did not miss your birthday this year. I wore the French maid costume and we gave Owen to your parents for the weekend. Are you starting to remember now? You got a lot of massages and happy ending that day. Breakfast in bed with Owen and I. It was great. For me at least.” She smiled. “You loves it too. You’re the one that missed my birthday.”

"The camera is actually a good idea for him. I say go for it!" He gave a nod. "It's a good idea. You can get a nice camera. It would be a good gift."

Jake shook his head. "Oh no. I'm not doing it one on one. Do you think that I should be giving that talk? I mean...I did have a kid out of wedlock." He understood what she was saying. They couldn't control someone else's daughter. "I do want him to feel comfortable to come to me and be like...dad...can you go buy me some rubbers." He chuckled. "When we have daughters we are putting them on the pill and also locking them in their rooms." He told her. "Especially if they look like you." He told her and kissed her softly.

He just watched her and raised an eyebrow. "Wow....just...wow...." He shook his head. "It had nothing to do with math Adri." He said with a smile.

"I was too at your birthday. You also got breakfast in bed with Owen and I. I made omelets. You had a spa day with getting your nails done. I took you shopping and then out on the town. Oh and I do remember wearing the elephant too." He stuck his tongue out at her. "You're kinda in the dog house Adriana."

Adri ordered the same camera she had for Drew and she got him a tripod and editing software so he could really start his YouTube career.

“So? It doesn’t matter. This is a man to man thing. I’ll just make it awkward.” She made a face, “God. I don’t know about him asking. That feels awkward. We will just keep under the bathroom sink stocked.” She laughed. She rolled her eyes, “No. the girls will be treated just like the boys. Safety is key. No making us early grandparents.” She told him. “Like it or not that is what will be done. We have to be realistic about it.” She said and ate her pizza.

“I don’t think I should be in the dog house. I figured it out.” She told him. “You’re twenty seven and we have been together for two and half years.” She smiled. “The happiest two and half years of my life.” She kissed his cheek. “I love you.”

"Okay but you need to be open in case he comes to you. You are his mother." He chuckled. "Babe...it will happen. When will we know when to put the condoms in there?" It was fun picking on her about it. He knew it would be fine and not a big deal but that was her baby and she didn't want him with a girl and he knew that. "I do not want to be a grandfather for a long long long long time." He told her.

He gave her a look. "It took you long enough." He chuckled. "If that was me I'd so be in the dog house and you know it!" He shook his head at her. "Double standard." He kissed her head. "The best two and a half years of my life too. I love you too."

"I have to ask...when you first started working for me...did you think we'd end up dating?" He took a few more pieces of pizza and looked at her. "Luke thought you were hot. He said you were hotter than my last assistant." He laughed. "He was not lying but I didn't know if someone so hot could handle the job or me and you pushed right back."

She opened her mouth to answer and sighed. “You just check. You have to check. And when it breaks your heart that there are some missing you put more in and think at least he’s being safe.” She told him. “But if he comes to me asking for condons I am rubbing away.” She laughed. “I don’t think I can handle that.” She said.

“You would not. If you took the time to figure the math out I wouldn’t be upset.” She told him honestly. “As long as you get it in the end you’ll be good.” She told him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“You want the truth?” She asked and took a bite of pizza. She chewed slowly and laughed. “No. You were a bit of a jerk. I didn’t think we would end up dating. The only reason I stuck around We because I wasn’t going to let you bully me into quitting. And then something happened. I don’t remember what it was but you weren’t an ass anymore. You were mine.” She smiled at him.

“When did you figure it out? When I got your smoothie demands right?” She chuckled. “Or one of your other lack of food tantrum fueled demands?”

Back
Top Bottom