Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“Of course I’m keeping it from you. I have too. I wasn’t supposed to tell you until after we got married but...things happen.” She smiled.

“Oh bitch don’t you dare. I will win this.” She laughed. “Are we really doing this right? How old are we?”

She pinched the bridge of her nose. “God how old are you?!” She laughed. “Do you know how long it took to get the cabin decorate and ready for Christmas? And you want to destroy it for a pillow fort? I can’t believe you.” She shook her head.

“You can make a pillow fort if, and only if, you pick up andnout everything bacon where you got it. I know Owen will love it so I will agree to it.”

He shook his head. "Santa doesn't work that way. Mrs. Claus doesn't lie and keep things from him. That's rude." He shook his head.

"Fuck...you won't win shit. Nice fucking try though." He laughed. "Well you're old. I don't know about me but you...you're old." He teased and laughed.

Jake laughed. "You know you love me and you're just pissed cause I thought of it before you did and you know damn well that Owen will love it. Absolutely love it. You also know your brothers and Luke will also be in this fort. You'll be mad cause you'd be the only one who's not in the fort." He stuck his tongue out at her. "And Owen would love walkie talkies. I need to get some."

“You clearly don’t know them very well.” She smiled. “I’m like one of their best friends.”

She made a face, “You’re older than me you fucking gas bag.” She smiled.

“Bull fucking shit. If I can’t get in then no one can have it and I’ll knock the whole damn thing down.” She threatened. “How would you like that?” She asked.

She gave his cheek a kiss, “I was hoping we could build the fort when Owen was tuckered out though. We could have more fun in it than you two could. But if you want to make it a stupid no girls allowed fort then you can have fun at your sausage fest.”

"Mmhmm sure. I'll let you believe that. But think about it...our Santas were our parents. They wouldn't want you to lie or hide things from me. They'd be very very disappointed." He grinned.

He rolled his eyes. "You're the old far asking how old we are. Bitch I know how old I am. I'm as old as I feel and today I feel great!" He flexed his biceps.

"Wow...things are so making sense now. No wonder your brothers hated playing with you. That sounded like a bratty little sister move. You and Amy can go bake cookies in the kitchen." He laughed.

"Well if it's that kinda party we are making that kind of fort in the bedroom not the entire cabin with the family around. I have a feeling when we get to our destination someone is going to jump me....you've been sticking around the same topic here baby...not that I mind one bit." He told her and leaned his chair back a bit and snuggled to her.

Adri gasped, “How dare you?! Santa was very much real. That fact that you called him fake means you are getting coal in your stockings. Only true believers get presents.” She told him and shook her head.

“Oh please you old cunt. You’re practically a grandfather.” She teased. “Speaking if I kind of want to throw a birthday bash this year. Twenty five is a mile stone year. Not that you would remember when you turned twenty five.” She laughed. “Rent out a club, have a huge party that we don’t have to clean up after. I’ll hire a planner and give them a theme. I haven’t had a birthday party in a long time. I want one.”

She frowned, “They bullied me constantly and never let me in. So I would knock it down. It’s their fault. Not mine.” She told him.

“I just told you, you’re building this fort before family comes and you’re putting everything back in it’s place before they see the cabin for the first time. There will be no fort building g when everyone is at the cabin.” She laughed.

She kissed his jaw, “I miss you.” She said softly. “And I want to feel close to you again.”

Jake just rolled his eyes. "Mmmhmm. You also have to be good and we both know you struggle with that." He teased her with a smile.

He just looked at her. "I'm not sure if I'm more upset that you called me a cunt or a grandfather." He just kept looking at her confused. "I don't think you will get presents now after that. You were extremely rude to me. I don't think you get gifts from Santa or a party." He shook his head. "Nope."

"Of course it's their fault. Never Adri's fault. Nope. You're an angel." He just smiled and then chuckled. "My poor girl. I'll let you in the fort if you bring cookies. You have to bring something to contribute. It's only fair. Cookies and juice boxes." He gave her a nod. "You're in if you can bring those."

He pouted. "But...baby...okay...fine..." He sighed. "You're still bringing cookies and juice boxes though. It's the rules."

He kissed her softly. "I miss you too babe. I'm right here...." He let his hand rub her thigh. "A little closeness in the hot tub sounds nice..."

“I get a pass because Santa loves me.” She said with a smug smile.

“I was an angel! I just lost my halo sometimes. That’s not my fault.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “It happens to everyone.” She nodded her head, “I think I can handle bringing some cookies and juice boxes into the fort. That sounds easy enough. “I’ll make you a cookie platter.” She offered.

“Hot tub or bathtub? Like the one in our room that will be in a private location.” She whispered in his ear. “I know you’re right here. Everything in me is telling me to push you away Boo. I don’t know if I’m good enough anymore and I don’t want you to feel stuck with me.” She shrugged her shoulder. “I want to feel close again.” She sighed.

He looked at her confused and shook his head. "It doesn't quite work like that babe. Nice try though."

"You mean all the time? Like every day?" He smiled and shook his head. "Only you my love would make a cookie platter for my blanket fort. That's why we are pretty darn good together."

"Well it's a jacuzzi tub that is our private tub yes." He told her. He listened to her and looked into her eyes and shook his head when she mentioned feeling like she wasn't good enough anymore. "You are more than enough babe. More than enough. This hasn't changed how I feel about you at all. If anything I love you more because of how much strength this is taking for you. I do not feel stuck. I still want to marry you. I still want to grow old with you. I think this will be a nice little vacation alone for us. We deserve it." He kissed her softly. "I love you."

She smiled at him and kissed him back. “I love you too.” She said and put her head on his shoulder.

For most of the long plane ride across the country Adti slept which was nice since she couldn’t remember the last time she got that much sleep without being woken up by a nughtmare. She missed lunch and when she woke up they were about an hour away from their destination.

She stretched her arms and legs and smiled at Jake. She yawned and looked out the window. It was a beautiful day on the east coast. She pulled out one of Jake’s magazines and flipped through it to pass the time. She did read a couple articles she thought were interesting but she was mostly looking at the pictures.

He rubbed her thigh until she fell asleep. Jake fell asleep shortly after, snuggled up to Adri in the plane seats. When she woke up, he was still fast asleep. Since they both missed lunch they would need to get food once they landed but that was fine with him.

He woke up and stretched and saw her looking at magazines. "Hi beautiful." He smiled and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "Nice nap?" Jake checked his watched and groaned. "We slept past lunch?! I'm going to starve." He teased with a smile. "If you want we can get food before we head to Biltmore."

His eyes followed her magazine. "I'm not sure how those work or wedding dresses at all. Since you want a custom would they put it in a magazine or would you not want it in a magazine?"

She laughed and rubbed his cheek, “You poor thing. I might have a protein bar in my purse if you want to check.” She offered. She usually had something for Jake buried in her purse. It was a side effect of being his assistant and knowing how angry he got when he was hungry. She was always prepared even when she looked like she wasn’t.

“If you can wait I’m down for getting food some where on the way.” She said. She gave Jake a kiss and looked out the window.

“They better not put it in a magazine.” She said. “I’ll get it designed by someone and it will be under a non-disclosure. The designer can not replicate it for mass production. Other wedding dress companies won’t get to see it until we release photos. Once the photos are released companies can copy the design but it won’t be the exact copy. Something will always have to be different.” She smiled happily.

“Make sense?”

Jake smiled and kissed her cheek. "Thanks baby. You're always thinking about me." He smiled and checked her purse and sure enough a protein bar. He broke it in half and offered her half of it.

He kissed her back. "It may just be easier maybe." He shrugged. "We will see how we feel when we land and get our car." He told her and rubbed her leg.

As he listened about the dress he kept nodding. "Makes sense. No one will ever have one just like yours so only we can really release photos. Got it. And the designer can't give it to any magazines." He gave a nod. "I like that. My girl will be the only one to wear the awesome dress." He smiled proud at the idea.

"We should talk about who will let have our photos first too. You know someone will pay top dollar for them." He told her.

She took a bite of the half he gave her and gave it back. She hated the way they felt in her mouth. Not her favorite unless she was really hungry. She nodded her head. “I’m sure they have a Chipotle here somewhere.” She told him and smiled. She shrugged her shoulder, “Up to you.”

She nodded her head, “Or we can upload them to a website and post the link. That’s how’s Beyoncé and JayZ introduced Blue to the world.” She smiled. “But I like the idea of the pictures going to whoever buys it for the most. Then we can put that money into our shelter. Let the dogs and cats have it.” She smiled. “I need to figure out what I am going to do for the shelter for Christmas. I want to do something nice. Maybe waive the afoption fee but I want them to go to good homes.” She said. “I don’t want people to just adopt and then bring them back.” She sighed.

“I want to give them a Christmas feast but I don’t want to upset their tummies. I don’t know. I will go down there when we get back and see if they need anything.”

He watched her and took the bar back and ate the rest. "We need to find you a protein bar you like baby." His eyes lit up like a kid at Christmas. "Chipotle?! Hell yes! We could get it and take it back to Biltmore." His eyes wiggled at her. "You know the way to my heart baby."

Jake smiled and kissed her cheek. "This is why you are amazing together baby. Your good ideas and my good ideas together are brilliant ideas. I like the idea of selling it and then using it for the shelter. I really like that idea. We should be honest too about what we are doing with the money so we don't get shit for it later." He told her and rubbed her leg. "Well we can still pay for the fees but the adopters need to go through the proper checks anyway."

"Yeah we don't want to get them to get sick. Maybe we can get some homemade treats or something. Or what about going to their new home bags. A blanket, bed, toys, bowls, collar, leash, small bag of food etc. The adopters get it as a starter kit to help with expenses." He suggested and flagged for a flight attendant to get some water.

“Yeah no. Protein bars are gross.” She said and made a face. “You enjoy that. I’ll starve until we find some food.” She said over dramatically.

“We are going to get shit for it either way. But yes we can put the disclaimer out there. We didn’t keep the money. We put it into something we are passionate about.” She smiled.

“Little start off sets might be nice actually. We might have to do that.” She said softly. She wrote that down so she didn’t forget it and looked out the window. The attendant brought Jake his water and handed it over. Adri asked if she could have a snack and she was given the option of pretzels or warmed nuts. She got the pretzels and smiled at Jake.

She pulled her phone out and took a picture of Jake with a bunny filter. “You make a pretty bunny.” She teased. “You and Owen look the exact same with this filter though Boo. It’s crazy.” She laughed.

"Not all of them. I love them. I used to eat them for breakfast a lot." He thought about it. "Maybe I'll come up with one..." He chuckled. "Add it to my list to conquer the world but it is towards the bottom of the list."

Jake thought about it. "People magazine has that wedding special episodes online thing. Maybe they will put up the most money. Someone is going to want to see as much as they can of our wedding too. We need to think about that."

He thanked her for the water and took a nice big drink. "First class you'd think you'd get something better than pretzels or nuts." He said softly. "I'd check my purse for something for you to snack on like fruit snacks or something but...I left my purse at home." He joked and smiled.

He gave her a weird look but then stuck his tongue out. "We do not..." But when he looked at it he chuckled. "Nah. I look cuter but he's a close second." They did look alike.

When they ended up landing, Jake grabbed their bags and followed her off of the plane. Once they could walk next to each other, he grabbed her hand and walked to the front to get the car he rented. "It was easier to just rent a car so if we want to go somewhere we can." He told her and then when they got to the rental company, he signed for the paperwork before they were soon on their way and headed to Biltmore.

“People might, Yeah. If we keep it super secretive then the price will go higher. Everyone wants to get their hands on it but only one will have it before the others. However that means we won’t be able to release any images until after they have printed them and the magazines are on shelves.” She made a face and shrugged her shoulder.

“I’m not too upset with that. I will keep the pictures I want to release and we can release a picture of us, us and Owen and who knows what else. The venue I guess.” She said.

“We are an hour out. They can’t cook anything. I can probably get a drink though. I wonder.” She thought about but since she was a lightweight and very hungry it wasn’t a good idea. “Look I’m happy with pretzels.” She thank the attendant and opened them up. “She gave me two.” She smiled. “I think she liked me. And you can have one since I took a bite of your bar.” She told him and placed one tiny pretzel on his palm.

"We need to go to the highest bidder for sure. Everyone will be looking to run it. UFC fighter and model gets married. Oh yeah. Especially since we've only grew in our professions." Jake smiled. "Our guests will need to know they can't post photos. Are we having a dress code?" He asked her about their guests.

He smiled. "They will want some of the wedding party. Decor. Cake. Etc." He shrugged. "I don't mind with waiting to share photos. We will have our photos. That's all I care about." He smiled.

Jake looked at the one pretzel. "Wow...I gave you half of my bar. I get a single pretzel. Is this what our marriage will be like?!" He teased and chuckled.

“Formal.” She said to the dress code. “Everyone will be in a suit and tie and nice dresses.” She told him. “And I will cut every bitch that even tried to wear white.” She smiled. “Or the color of my gown. Whatever that is.”

She nodded her head, “We can pick the pictures we want them to have when we get our wedding book.” She told him.

“You gave me half and I only took a bite. I think one pretzel is the equivalent of a bite of your protein bar.” She told him. She looked up the closest Chipotle and had him drive to it. She put their order in as he drove there and went inside to pick it up. She got into the car and gave him his food.

“Eat up handsome.” She smiled.

He rolled his eyes at the formal part. "I figured that but like a specific color? Or colors?" He chuckled. "White or the color? Or just white if it's your color? I think people need to know once you know if it's color specific." He smiled. "I will have a white shirt on...Owen too. Is that okay? Are we safe?" Jake teased. "What would it look like if all of our guests also wore black?" He asked. "Too much black?"

"We pick the pictures for who to have?" He looked at her confused. "I meant that no one can take any from their phones and post them on social media until we give the green light." He told her.

Jake grabbed his phone while he waited for her to get back in the car. When she came back he took his bowl and started to eat but recorded her and his bowl. "This is how I knew this was true love everyone. My girl knows my Chipotle order and she orders it and goes in and gets it for me. True love ladies and gentleman. True love. And I offered her half of my protein bar on the plane. That's how you know I love her." He leaned over and kissed her for the camera before shutting his video off and posting it before continuing to eat. "I love food. And you."

“That might be nice. Have all of guests wear black.” She thought about it and shrugged her shoulder. “We could. I don’t know if everyone would go for it. That would be nice though.”

“Oh! I thought you meant what we give the magazine. Yeah. People at the party can take pictures but they can’t post anything.” She agreed. “Well we can’t stop them from taking selfies and whatnot but other than that you’re right. No posting pictures of our actual wedding. I think our biggest problem with be Stacey’s annoying ass.” She groaned.

She rolled her eyes when Jake filmed her. “Can I eat in peace? No photos. No videos.” She laughed and took a bite of her burrito. She rolled her eyes, “You better love me more than food.” She told him.

"I bet they would. Hollywood always has guidelines at weddings don't they?" He shrugged. "That's up to you my love. Just a suggestion. I know what I'm wearing. And Owen. That's all I have to worry about besides the guys."

"We could have security check her and steal her phone." He grinned and chuckled. "Maybe they won't even be together then." Jake was hopeful. It would save a lot of headache.

He laughed. "I'm sorry. Yes you can. No more photos or videos while eating during our stay. I just had to tell the world why I love you. Of course I love you more than food. Even Chipotle. That's how deep my love is. Maybe I'll add that to our wedding vows." He teased as he ate and let out a moan. "Sooo good. Are you excited to see Biltmore? I can't wait to see where we are getting married."

“All black” she really did like that idea. “Do you think it’s going to look too much like a funeral?” She asked.

“We could just have security ban her from the premises.” She smiled even bigger. “No wrdding, no reception. Drew will complain but he doesn’t have to come either.” She shrugged her shoulder. “But you’re right. The odds of their relationship working out to our wedding have to be slim free couldn’t keep a girl in high school. I doubt he can do it now.” She said.

“I am so excited! It’s going to be so pretty. And it’s going to be even prettier since it’s decorated for Christmas.” She smiled. “Aw. I’m so happy.”

She rubbed his leg, “I know we aren’t supposed to be talking about work but the conversation has come up between my agent and I and it’s time to resign my vs contract. They’re offering a lot of money but with everything that I want to focus on I don’t know if I should take it. I’d love to do the fashion shows still but they don’t even make the magazine anymore. I’m used for store openings and events. I don’t know. There are things that I want to do that I should start focusing on, right? Or do I keep it two more years and make another 7-8 million and then focus on what I want?”

She sighed. “They keep raising my signing bonus. They want me to stay. I could stay but if I stayed and did what I wanted then I’d be traveling more.” She told him.

Jake thought about it and shook his head. "Nah. I don't think so. We could always tell them to add a bit of color. Like a red or silver tie."

He laughed and shook his head. "Your mom would kill you. But I feel like it's our day and we don't need to be worrying about her the whole time. The reception I don't care information gets out. But everything from the ceremony is intimate." He told her. "I'll back any decision you make on that." He told her.

Jake thought about it. With the doctors giving the news they did, maybe her extending the contract wouldn't hurt anything. "Well maybe renewing it won't be awful. It would give you more money for you cosmetic line and anything else you want to do. And maybe now while Owen is still young is okay cause when he starts school events you'll want to go see him." He shrugged. "Whatever you want to do I support you baby. We will make it work if you travel. But if you're ready to do something else I understand."

"I understand why you wouldn't want to do it anymore and why you would. I'm not much help...I'm sorry." He rubbed her leg.

She googled some all black weddings and liked the results. It would be easy to find all black gowns. The girls would carry red roses and the guys could have red rose boutonnières on their lapels. She nodded, “All black wedding party. I like it Boo.” She smiled.

She rolled her eyes. “Fine she can invited but I don’t have to like it.” She said and took a bite of her burrito.

“Well yeah but it’s not as fun anymore. We do some press events and then two or three photo shoots a year for the new stuff. Other than that we wait for November so we can film the fashion show. I just...I don’t know. I can do more if I’m a free agent. I can do more fashion weeks and magazines and high fashion stuff if I’m not tied down to VS.” She shrugged her shoulder. It was easy money but she was bored.

Back
Top Bottom