Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

He gave her a nod. "You're welcome." He said simply. He knew that she was upset and was slowly starting to figure out what it was about. When she mentioned she felt like she was walking a thin line he started to put it together even more. He grabbed her hand to let her know he was there. He didn't want to do much else and upset her more in a busy airport.

"You won't mess it up babe. We will have a good time." He told her softly. When she got up he watched her go and sighed. He hated she was hurting and there wasn't much he could do to help her. She meant everything to him and as her fiance and eventually her husband, he wanted to take every ounce of pain away and make her happy. He felt stuck because he knew that wasn't something he could really do right now.

Jake waited for Adri to come back and rested his head back. He wondered if she would resent Owen when he got older since he may be the only kid of their own that they have. He knew she wouldn't hold it against their son but it still would be hard seeing your spouse's kid and knowing you could never give them another or have one of your own. But Jake was trying to stay positive. They never said impossible. He wasn't taking it as impossible until they told them that.

She waited for the emotions to pass in a bathroom stall and then checked her make up before joining Jake again. She sat down next to Jake and put her head on his shoulder. She rubbed his knee and said. She flipped through the magazine he got her until it was time to board. She could sleep on the planes to pass the time.

She did mark a few designs that she liked but she had the money to design a dress all her own. She wasn’t going to get something out of a magazine. She only used them to get ideas for the gown she wanted to design.

When it was time to board she made sure they had their things before she walked out with him to the plane. They were the last ones on the plane so people didn’t stop to look at them as they went back to their seats.

“Are you excited?” She asked softly.

Jake made a call to have flowers in the room waiting for Adri when they got to their room in NC. He wanted this to special for her from the minute he planned it and he didn't want that to change now. When she returned he rubbed her leg and kissed her head.

He got the magazines in hopes that it would in fact give her ideas to piece together. If it didn't then maybe she would at least know what she didn't want.

Once they seated he looked at her and grinned. "I am excited. I'm excited to get to spend the next few days with you. We get to have a bit of fun and plan a bit. Plus time just the two of us will be nice before we spend the holidays with our families. I love our families and we actually really all get a long for the most part but there is a lot of them." He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I don't always like to share you."

“Definitely. I am happy to have some one on one time with you. I am going to kiss baby boo though.” She pouted and shrugged her shoulder. “I’ll be able to look at our Christmas pictures and I will be happy.” She laughed.

“Just remember I am flying to LA to do my thing with my brothers for mom’s Christmas present the day after we get back.” She reminded because she told him that a couple weeks ago. “I know it’s last minute but we really have to get this done.”

She watched the guys drive the luggage on to the plane. “It’s only for the day. My flight leaves early in the morning and then gets back late at night. I’m pretty sure I bought the return ticket. And then not even a week later we will be on our way to Denver!”

He chuckled. "We can always Facetime or Skype with him babe. That always helps. He will like some one on one with grandma and grandpa too." He told her and kissed her head.

"Okay. Owen and I will be fine. We will miss you but you know where we will be when you get back. Take your brothers out while you are out there. That would be fun if you and they just had a night out on the town." He told her. "You never do that with them. I'm sure they will like it." He suggested.

"Oh...wait...you think you bought the return ticket?" He laughed. "You are returning Adriana!" He teased. "I'm not going to lie, I can't wait for Denver. You are going to love your white Christmas and Owen can see snow. It will be so much fun." He rubbed her leg.

She made a face when he said she should hang out with her brothers. “No thanks. I’ll takr them to dinner and then I’m coming home. We will have two weeks together in Denver. I think that’s quite enough hanging out for the five of us.” She smiled.

“I’m waiting to make sure that we are finished in the one day and then I will buy the return ticket. This way if I have to spend the night I don’t have to worry about the ticket.” She told him. “It’s fine. If I take too long you can always come and get me.” She smiled and patted his thigh.

“I hope his little snowsuit fits. I eat him nice and toasty. I even got him a little North Face jacket and it’s so cute and small.” She laughed. “It’s the cutest thing ever. I have his beanie and I got him a face cover. He has tiny snow boots and gloves. He is covered. I hope he likes the snow. I’m bringing my camera so I can take some pictures of him in the snow for the first time.”

Jake laughed. "That's fair. Just know if you want to stay or need to I'm okay with it. Owen and I have gifts to wrap anyway." He smiled. "I'm so letting him help on some so if they are the worst wrap job ever just remember your son did it with love." He chuckled.

"That is smart to wait. See this is why you were my assistant and why I'm marrying you. This way...I'm always organized and planned ahead." He rubbed her leg. "I think you will have fun and I can't wait to see what your gift is. I don't get any hints? You should not keep secrets from your future husband..." He teased with a look.

Jake couldn't help but laugh. "You act like no kid before him has been around snow. He is gonna sweat his balls off. There is a such thing as being too hot. What did you get me to stay warm?" He teased with a smile.

“Okay. Blame it on Owen. Just know when you see my expert wrapping skills that I am not trying to shame you or Owen. I just like things to be neat and pretty.” She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

She shook her head, “No hints and I’m not sorry. You’ll see it on Christmas. Maybe Christmas Eve. We will see what we can agree on.” She laughed.

“Wrll this kid has not been in snow. Don’t try to ruin my moment. Jeez.” She rolled her eyes. “I figured since you are from Denver you are immune to the cold. Is that not how it works?” She teased. “You have a jacket in the closet and there is one waiting for you at the cabin.” She told him.

"I'm blaming him. I can wrap a nice gift if I wanted to. Normally I just don't care. I don't have to cause I have you who does and you make it look pretty for me. I could wrap them in the newspaper comics like my mom and step father used to do. That and a sharpie. No ribbon or bows." He told her with a smile. "You may call off the wedding at that point." He chuckled.

He groaned. "I seriously have no idea. What is in LA that you can't get here. And takes a day. Is it a puppy?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "It's a puppy isn't it?" He asked. "Otherwise, I have no idea. You didn't get her Chargers or Rams tickets...I have nothing." He yawned a bit settling back.

He laughed. "Not at all how that works. I'm not immune. I do babe a bigger tolerance for cold but I'm normally a hot person. Owen is too. He may be a lot like me. Then only mom will freeze. That would so piss you off." He chuckled. "I did pack a vest too. Like poofy vest. And long John's. Incase I gotta snow plow...which I hope I do." Jake smiled big and proud. "I want to play with my new toys. You are I will have to go snowmobiling too."

“Do you want me to get some newspapers delivered to the house?” She asked. “You know that might actually be really cute. One year we had brown paper and mom and had us draw on it to represent the person it was for. That was the best.” She smiled. “Maybe next year we can do brown paper and newspapers.” She told him. “I think that would be nice under a Christmas tree. Bringing back our childhoods.”

Adri laughed, “I wish. No. It’s not a puppy. I can’t tell you. You are just going to have to wait.” She smiled. “And it will be worth it I promise. No sports tickets. Just wait and see. You didn’t get my mother anything?” She asked? “Wow. And I got your mom something she’s been asking for for months. You feel ashamed.” She teased.

“Nope when I’m cold the baby is cold and is coming inside with me.” She stuck her tongue out at him. She liked the idea of Jake in long Johns until he said he was wearing them outside to snowplow. “Weirdo.”

She made a face at snowmobiling, “As long as you’re not racing my brothers fine.”

Jake smiled. "Yeah let's do at least one gift in the comics. Maybe the one from Owen. That way he can carry on the tradition. But having papers delivered would be nice. Dad would want to read the morning with coffee. It's a thing he does every morning. He likes to be up on the news." He told her and played with her hand.

"No no no. I did get her something. I meant I have no other guesses. How is it going to be worth it to me. It's not my gift." He shook his head. "You should know better that I got her something."

He shook his head. "He will he like me who doesn't want to ever come inside. This spring we will bring him by so he can hike and play with the dogs and not freeze." He gave her a confused look. "Why am I a weirdo? You wear the long johns under your clothes to stay warm..."

"No...just you and me. Mama and papa time." He kissed her softly. "Can we just go straight to Denver now? I'm excited to go." He smiled like a goofball."

“Hey. I’m just making sure you did.” She laughed. “I don’t want you playing favorites when it comes to parents.” She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

“That would be nice. I’m sure the cabin is beautiful in the spring.” She smiled. “Just us in a huge cabin. Surrounded by trees. We can let him run naked or just in his underwear. And we have that nice lake down the path. We can go swimming if it’s not too cold.i was only looking at it for Christmas but it will be a nice vacation spot.”

She laughed, “Oh I thought you meant just the long johns outside. That’s why you were weird.” She giggled. “Do you wear underwear under your long johns or just be free?” She asked curiously.

“No I have a Christmas tree to light. And I need to do my mother present. And you have presents to wrap. Maybe if we finish up after I get back we can leave a couple days early.” She smiled. “You would like that?”

"You forget I used to like your mother more than my own." He laughed. "But I had to be pretty fair since they will both see what I'm getting them. Your mom wouldn't get upset...my mom would if she sees a better gift from me to your mom." He laughed.

He gave a nod. "See I was when we were looking but the final say wasn't up to me. But it will be a nice vacation spot to take him and come fishing and then hunting season when he is older the guys can come up there and hunt. I can't wait for him to be that old. You ladies could stay back and have a spa day or whatever in Denver while we hunt then bring home our game for dinner." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I mean now you say that I just may go long john streaking just for you. Long johns and my snow boots to fire wood or something." He looked at her. "I wear boxer briefs normally. I also normally wear a shirt over the long john shirt too."

"I'm excited to play with the plow. Dad may fight me thought to get to use it...I will put him in a head lock. You get the baby and put on him and then I'll make a run for it." Jake laughed at the sight, it sounded rather fun.

Jake was only kidding but when she suggested maybe they would be able to leave early he lit up. "Yes I would. If all of us are together then yes. And as in all of us I mean our family of six." He gave her a small kiss. "Plus us being settled before everyone gets there would be kind of nice." He kissed her again and rubbed her leg. "But the original plan is okay too."

“You aren’t going to catch me out there hunting anything. Dad would go with you though. Whenever you want. He loved that stuff.” She said. “You’re going to need a house in the woods where you cut it up and stuff. You’re not going to string it up in the backyard where I can see it.” She told him.

“I need you wrapped up nice and tight and warm. You know it shrinks in the cold. If I’m going to have a happy Christmas that needs to be warm and at full power.” She smiled and rubbed his cheek.

She rolled her eyes, “Don’t put your father in a headlock. You can both have a turn on the snowplow.” She laughed.

She smiled, “We will see but I could use the time at the cabin to wrap presents before everyone gets there. So odds are we are leaving early. Will you be okay working out at the cabin? There is a punching bag down there.” She told him but she didn’t know how much training he would do over the holidays.

"I figured I wouldn't. We can bring your dad and you and the ladies can bake us cookies. That would be nice to get in from hunting and smell freshly baked cookies." He smiled. "I can build a small little shed. That's not a problem. It wouldn't have to be much but I can do that." He told her. "I won't make you see it." He rubbed her leg.

Jake chuckled. "Oh I'll keep warm don't you worry. He will be just fine and ready to go. My fingers may freeze off but he will be warm and toasty." He kissed her softly. "I like how you're including that in your fun Christmas experience."

Jake sighed. "But now I want to just to see what he does when we put Owen on him. I can let Owen tickle him too then." He laughed.

"I can make it work. I'll be Rocky on Rocky IVA training in Russia. I'll come up with ways to work out. I'll at least probably try to run. We have the treadmill and weights so I'll be fine." He kissed her cheek. "You can watch me work out..." He flexed for her.

Adri smiled at him, "That better be a part of my Christmas fun!" She laughed. "Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning." She told him.

She shook her head, "Owen is going to laugh and love it. And I don't think you are going to get away if you try to run. Your son will chase after you and I'm not helping you fight your son and father. Sorry, Boo." She laughed.

"Is it going to be a training montage or do I have to sit through the entire workout session?" She asked. "I would prefer a montage. Time goes by so much faster." She said. "I should probably be down there with you anyway. We should do the Yoga Challenge! If you're up to it. We have to get in these difficult couples yoga poses. You're pretty flexible. I think we can make it work." She smiled.

"PLus that ass looks good in leggings. I would do anything to get you in some training pants." She smiled.

He grinned. "Merry Christmas to me!" He chuckled and kissed her deeply. "We probably should take advantage of the little guy being so small before our Christmas mornings consist of him running in our room to go open presents."

Jake just looked at her shocked. "What?! You wouldn't help me?!" He asked and shook his head. "Who's side are you on anyway?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

"No montage. You have to sit through the whole thing." He teased her. "I don't know if I'm any good at Yoga but...sure. You know me. I'm up for just about anything you know that. I have to be careful with the ribs though but let's do it. I feel great."

He gave her a look. "Wait what? No one said anything about leggings or training pants. Guys don't wear leggings babe..."

“No no no. Merry Christmas to me” She smiled.

“I have to be on my own side. Actually. I will be on my mothers side. In the kitchen making cookies and hot chocolate.”

She frowned, “You wear those pants that are mainly spandex under shorts. Same thing. Just don’t wear the shorts over them.” She smiled. “Come on! You have a nice ass. I want to show it off. I'll wear mine. I know how much you like mine.” She smiled. “We are going to do the challenge but only when your ribs are ready. You have to hold me and stretch and what not no don’t want you to get injured.”

She looked out the window, “So tell me. What did Santa get me for Christmas?” She asked.

"I think we both are winning on Christmas in that regard." He smiled.

"As long as I get to try those cookies I'm fine with that." He chuckled. "Cookies and hot chocolate for when I'm done snow plowing sounds amazing." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

He rolled his eyes. "I wear those to keep everything in place and so when I'm rolling around you don't see my goods. Which I'm sure you wouldn't mind that but some other people probably would." He chuckled. "We will maybe do it towards the end of the stay in Denver. Like I said, I feel great. I feel they have healed quicker. I think this wasn't as bad as before."

Jake shook his head and laughed. "Oh no. You will not get that out of me. You won't tell me what you got your mom and I'm not telling you what I got you." He smiled. "But I think you'll like it. I'm almost willing to bet on it." He chuckled.

“As long as you don’t eat Santa’s cookies and milk we will be fine.” She smiled.

She laughed when he took the words out of her mouth. “Now you can just wear the spandex pants.” She told him. “And I’ll give your booty a smack.” She said. “I told you that now so you can can’t act offended when I do it.” She played with his hand. “That’s good.” She said softly. “I think your face took the biggest beating.” She said. “Poor beautiful face.”

She rolled her eyes. “I didn’t ask what you got me for Christmas. I asked what Santa got me. Why don’t you love me?!” She pouted and poked her bottom lip out.

“Come on! You’re not a mean Daddy are you? Am I going to have to warn Owen about you?”

"Oh I will eat Santa's cookies. Santa told me he actually wants milk and iced coffee this year. Starbucks. We had a meeting about it." He told her and smiled.

He laughed. "I'm so acting offended. I will yell for Owen to come help me cause mommy smacked my butt." He laughed. "He would just laugh and run away." He made a goofy face. "It's still beautiful right?!"

"Okay...fine. I'll tell you. Coal...he got you coal." He laughed. "I do love you. Very much so." He told her and kissed her.

"Go ahead and warn him. I don't care." He shrugged it off. "He knows the truth. He knows daddy is awesome." He chuckled and relaxed back. "He won't even know what his gifts are if we told him." He chuckled.

“You’re not allowed to eat Santa’s cookies. I called dibs on them already. And when I spoke to him he said no milk. He just wants cookies and maybe some hot chovolste but only if it will stay warm.” She told him. “He calls me all the time. Don’t be jealous.” She smiled.

“Yes. You’re still beautiful. Thankfully.” She said and reached up to touch the eyes that was once black and nasty.

She opened her mouth in shock. “How dare you! I have been so good this year. I am not getting coal. You’re getting coal for implying it. You ass.” She stuck her tongue out at him. “And I can call you ass since Owen isn’t hanging around. Ass.”

She had to agree. “He will love it when he had it though. He train with tracks and then his car for outside.” She clapped her hands. “They were both delivered to the house. I need you to put the train tracks together and lay them around the tree. The car just needs to be charged. And we need to hide them. Hide the boxes so he doesn’t end up playing with that instead of his actual toy.”

He rolled his eyes. "You clearly don't know Santa. You may know Mrs. Claus. Which we could put cookies out for her and Santa. Hot chocolate for her and Starbucks for Santa." He chuckled. "It's only fair."

"Thankfully?! What?! Would you leave me if I wasn't still beautiful? Like for real? What if my face gets messed up and I look like Deadpool. Would you stay?" He asked her.

The more she said ass the harder he laughed. "We are so parents when we get excited about being able to say curse words when the baby is away." He laughed. "Ass." He laughed harder bringing himself almost to tears.

"We can just have the car and train around the tree and burn the boxes. What if I want to make a fort with him with the boxes though. The could be fun before Christmas." He laughed. "How awful of parents would we be to give him a box with a photo of his gift but he had to wait till Christmas for the gift." He laughed. "We are so mean."

“I know them both. I get invited to dinner.” She smiled. “And what do you get? A text. Ha! Loser.” She joked.

She made a face and thought about it, “Just the face? Is he okay?” She asked looking at his crotch. “I’ll stay.” She wrapped her arms around him. “I’ll stay with you through anything. You’re staying with me, the only thing I can do is return the favor Boo.” She gave his cheek a kiss.

“Ass.” She said back after he called her an ass. “You can’t take me word. You’re an ass.” She told him and started to laugh because he was right. She could say it as much as she wanted and she loved it.

“We are not giving him the boxes and he wouldn’t know what they were if we did give him the boxes.” She laughed. “Did you want to play the boxes? My big baby.” She pinched his cheek playfully. “Had I known all you would want was a fort for Christmas I could have saved a lot of money.”

He rolled his eyes. "When was the last time you were there because you never said anything to me about going to the North Pole. That means you're lying to me...or keeping things from me." He raised an eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes again buy smiled. "Wait...are you saying if he can't get up anymore...there's meds for that so..." He shrugged. "I'll stay through anything and everything baby." He kissed her.

"Fine....fucker!" He laughed. "This is kinda fun." It was fun to curse and they weren't getting offended they were just cursing.

"You did know that. The whole cabin is my fort." His face lit up. "We are so making a blanket fort at the cabin! Yes!" He told her. "I love that place is so big. We could have a lot of fun. I would suggest walkie talkies but I think you'd make fun of me."

Back
Top Bottom