Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Jake laughed and did it again just because she said not to.

"See! That's how I was too! I didn't want to go anywhere or do anything. Now you understand." He told her.

"I didn't know if I was sleeping or not." He told her but started to remove the make up. "Is it always this hard to get off or is it just because you just put it on?" He asked before washing his face as well.

Jake crawled in bed and wrapped his arm around Adri. "I don't need any right now. Maybe later. I may not feel like cooking later so we can get dinner and Starbucks." He kissed her head. "You okay baby?"

“You may not be but I might and either way. Don’t lay down in make up especially in my bed. You’ll get make up all over the place and it can stain.” She told him.

“What do you want for dinner?” She asked. “Hopefully something that delivers. Or I can call Brian or Stacey to bring us something. I think Brian lives closer. It was so nice when Liam lived in the pool house. Could have had him get something for us.” She joked.

“I’m fine.” She said softly. “I guess I’m just tired.” She shrugged her shoulder.

"I'm wiping it off baby." He told her. "I wouldn't dare staining your sheets....well...not with make up." He smiled.

Jake shrugged. "Chipotle." He smiled. "Can we just have Chipotle cater our wedding?" He smiled and kissed her temple. "Oooo or how about Texas Roadhouse. Or Olive Garden." He ran his fingers up and down her sides. "We can use that app that has the delivery service."

He rubbed her arm. "Take a nap babe. We have some busy days ahead. I'll put a movie on and if I fall asleep I fall asleep. I do want to ask...do you care if we hook up a gaming system in the theatre at the cabin? Maybe the guys can play Madden and UFC on the PS4."

She laughed, “if we can’t find anything good in North Carolina then yes we can have chipotle cater our wedding.” She promised. “Only if we can’t find something in North Carolina.” She said. Then she thought about it, “Boo you love Chipotle, why not? The party is going to last all night. We can have the formal dinner and then after all that dance we have a Chipotle station. It will be great! My wedding present to you.” She smiled.

“At the cabin, I don’t mind. You can have one here and I won’t mind. I thought you were going to ask for one in the bedroom and the answer was going to be a strong no.”

She smiled at him, “Maybe when the UFC game comes out. That might be fun. Then I can play you and kick your butt in bed. You have to play as...I don’t know. Somebody else.”

Jake was afraid he was dreaming. "Wait what?! I have Chipotle at my wedding?!" Jake's face lit up like it was Christmas morning. "Can I tweet this so I have proof?! Chipotle may let us have it for free for promoting them. Seriously?! I can have a Chipotle station?! With bowls and burritos?!" He grabbed his phone. "Nope. I have to go to my story for this."

He shook his head. "No no. At the cabin in the big theater." He smiled and nodded.

He raised an eyebrow. "Who are you going to be? Me?" He asked and smiled. "Aw baby...you want to be your man on the game?"

She laughed, “Go ahead and put it on your story. Tweet it. Do whatever. You can have Chipotle at the wedding. There is a but though, it has to be made fresh. I don’t want burritos that have just been standing there. And it has to be enough for our guests and the staff, so when we are gone and they are cleaning up they can take something home to eat.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “The rest is up to you. I think if it’s fresh, it should be a mix of everything. Tacos, burritos, burrito bowls and salads. And chips and salsa and everything else.” She told him but the station was his to make work.

“Yeah I’m going to play as you! You have the best finishing move. Who else am I going to play?” She asked. “So I’ll play as you and fight against you and I will win!” She smiled. “It’ll be great. I wonder if your main outfit are those tiny shorts. I want them to be tiny shorts. And there should be a kissing mod!” She smiled.

“I can’t wait to get to the cabin and get the presents under the tree! It’s going to be so pretty. Like Boo you’re not going to believe how big this tree is. I really wanted it to be real but this is much more ethical and we still have a real one in the main foyer so the house still smells like pine trees. As long as I don’t touch it I won’t have an allergic reaction to it. It will be wonderful. And you better not grab or use it to hold you up or scare me with it because I will put you and keep you in baby jail if you can’t control yourself.” She told Owen.

Jake just smiled big. He was happy so happy. He pulled his phone out and turned on his story and started recording. "Alright so I have to document this so when she renigs, I have proof. Adriana said that after the dinner at the reception of our wedding we can have a Chipotle station so when people get hungry again after dancing and partying. She only requests that the staff gets some too because she's that thoughtful. But I am one happy fiance right now. This is one of the many reasons I love this woman!" He kissed her cheek. "She loves and understands my love for Chipotle!" He ended the video and posted it.

He rolled his eyes. "I think they were doing the medium shorts not the tiny ones but its an option to change them I think. But I did not tell you that. You could play as Rousey...Or another girl..." He smiled.

Jake watched Adri talking to Owen. "Yeah for some reason I don't feel we have to worry about Owen but the dogs. Or Owen and the dogs." He told her and kissed her shoulder. Owen started to talk in jibberish where the words, "Max, mom, food, and car were the only words that made any sense. "I think he wants Max and you to go get food in the car." He chuckled and shrugged. "But who knows with him." Owen just smiled.

"You're such a dork." She laughed. "Yes, future me. You promised him a Chipotle station but it has to be made fresh, he didn't say that part." She shook her head. "And when he drives you crazy with it, just remember that you love him and you would do anything for him. Like, give him Chipotle at your wedding." She smiled at Jake and gave him a kiss.

She raised her eyebrows, " I could create a character right? Maybe I will just make myself. Give myself your signature move and then I will beat you at your own game!" she clapped her hands and Owen happily clapped his chubby hands. "You're a genius Boo." She teased and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait for it to come out so I can kick your butt!"

"I will put them all in baby jail. Max too. I will struggle to pick him up but I will throw him in jail if I have too."

She rubbed Owen's belly, "Why don't you and Max take the car get us food?" She asked Owen. She sat him on her stomach so they could both see him and talk to him. Owen was very determined to get his point across but other than a few words, he wasn't making much sense.

He chuckled. "Right. I did forget that. It has to be fresh. But you are agreeing again and reminding the future you that you did agree." He looked at her and kissed her cheek. "You would do anything for me cause you love me..." He looked at the camera. "She loves me." He smiled big. "I'm one lucky guy." He kissed her back.

Jake shook his head. "I don't think you can fight female fighters with a male fighter. You can create you. You have to get your own signature move though. You can't steal mine." He teased. Jake knew that's all she wanted was his signature move.

He laughed. "I want to see that. I want to see all the kids in baby jail." He laughed. "They all would sit there looking up at me like 'Dad let us out. Please? Mom's mean.'"

Jake looked at Adri. "Who's car are they taking?" He looked at Owen who pointed to Max and said car. "Max is driving? I didn't know in Nevada that dogs could drive." He gave a nod and Owen kept talking to them like he was telling a story of how Max drove somewhere. He tickled his feet which made Owen laugh and squirm a bit.

She frowned, "Then I will make me as a male and then I will beat you like that. How about that?" She said. "That would be no fair though. In free play mode, I should just be able to pick which characters I want no matter the gender. I will call EA and tell them that. If I can't fight you as a woman then we don't want the game." She smiled. "Then they will give me whatever I want."

She looked at the dogs, "I think the girls will be good. So it will be just Max and Owen in jail. Which does make sense. They are our two troublemakers." She said and poked Owen in the belly.

"Your car." She said with a smile. "We will go for a ride later, okay? You can pick the car and mommy and daddy will hope there is a car seat already hooked up in it." She told O. "Right now we are laying down, remember? Come lay down."

"That's not funny. I want the game. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean I don't like it." He shook his head. "I'll still kick your butt so it doesn't matter if you're male or female."

Jake smiled and shook his head. "Max was good until the baby was born. He corrupted him. Maybe we should take Owen back to the hospital so we get a good dog again." He teased. "Should we take you back? If we do it would only be to get Max in line. We couldn't leave you there."

Owen looked at Adri and kept saying 'down' in a question tone. "Lay down. Like us."

He looked at Max, "Down Ma Down." He laid on Adri. "Down."

Jake looked at Adri. "That little snot understands more than you think."

Owen sat back up and patted the bed by him for Max. "I am starting to think that Max is the little spoon baby."

Adri kept nodding her head and telling Owen to lay down. He seemed to enjoy saying it than actually doing it.

"Max is not a little spoon." She groaned and moved closer to Jake. She called Max up and he got up and laid next to Adri. "Will you scoot?" She asked Jake and when he moved over, she did too and then she put Owen down between her and Max. "Seems safe, right?" She laughed.

She turned to face Jake and gave him a kiss. "At least the girls aren't between you and I." She told him and flipped back around so she could make sure Max didn't accidentally roll onto Owen.

Jake scooted over and gave her butt a smack. "I'm going to get pushed off the side. I just know it." He told her and chuckled. "If I roll off, I'm grabbing you so I don't fall. You grab Owen, O can grab Max and he will pull us back up." He chuckled and shrugged. "Sounded good in my head."

He kissed her back and when she tried to roll back around he pulled her back in for another kiss. His arms then went around her. "Give it time. They will. Maybe Bam will just lay by my legs. She can keep me from rolling off."

Owen snuggled into Adri but kept a hand on Max. He didn't like getting too far from his brother. Jake found a movie to put on as Owen started talking to Max as he snuggled Adri.

"It's a California King. You are laying in the middle of the bed. I think you are going to be fine if you wiggle down." She said moving her hips trying to scoot him down that way. She gave him a look when he described his plan. "It didn't sound very good when you said it." She told him.

"No one is going to keep you from rolling off. If you end up on the floor I will send a pillow and blanket down for you." She promised.

Owen watched the movie until he got really comfortable and ended up falling asleep. Adri watched Owen sleep and soon enough she was asleep too. Max wasn't moving if Owen wasn't moving. Bam and Rocky kept circling around to get comfortable. Bam found her spot between Jake's legs and Rocky came into the space by Owen's feet between Adri and Max's legs. It was a true dog pile.

He rolled his eyes. "I always have good ideas." He pushed her playfully. "Hey. Behave or I'm calling your mom." He threatened her. "She loves me. She won't have this with you being mean."

He rolled his eyes yet again and smiled. "You better give me a blanket and pillow. You better help me up." He told her. "I'd help you up. Meanie." He kissed her softly.

Once every was settled and asleep except Jake, he grabbed his phone and held it up to take a photo getting everyone, including the dogs into the photo. He put it online with the captain, "Day off nap time. I love my family. This is why I do what I do. This is the moments I live for. #Drifterfamily #MrsDrifter #BabyDrifter #familyiseverything." He then settled in to Adri and watched the movie, it didn't take long before he fell asleep himself.

“Snitches get stitches.” She warned.

“I’m less effort to pull up than you are. I would have to stand on the bed to get you back on the bed. Your Hulk strength could hoist me up with one hand. Not the same.” She laughed. “I’d give you a pillow and blanket. And Bam. She’s be down there with you in a heart beat.” She smiled.

They got maybe an hour of rest before Rocky barked and that set of Bam and Max, which scared everybody since it came out of no where. Adri picked up Owen and rubbed his back since he was crying. Her first inmeadiate thought was when her apartment was broken into and she walked in on the robbers. She thought the reverse was happening now and her family was in danger. She couldn’t really relax after that. She knew she was sort of okay but the panic attack was still happening. She pushed Owen to Jake so he was safe and she went to catch her breath in the bathroom.

"That's kinda hot to be honest." He wiggled his eyebrows. "You know I like things rough."

He smiled. "It's true she would be down to cuddle with me. I would be pretty comfy with her. Plus our carpet is fairly comfortable." He kissed her temple. "Ooo babe. I could be the Hulk for Halloween. That would be fun. You could be Black Widow and O could be...Ant Man!"

Jake jumped up and opened the door to see if he could hear anything. It was a bit weird since that normally didn't happen. He couldn't hear anything but wanted to go check anyway but before he knew it, he had Owen in his arms. "You're okay buddy." Jake figured that maybe Rocky just needed to go out. He went downstairs but let Max go first and the girls. He would make sure that everything was fine and check on Adri. He let the dogs out and it seemed that was the problem. Max didn't seem to think they were in any danger so he felt good.

Going back up after the dogs were inside he went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Baby...you okay?"

“I was thinking I can be Austin Powers and you can be Dr Evil with your mini me.” She smiled. “It’s perfect. It sucks that we only have like one more year of him not knowing what Halloween is. By next year he will want to pick out his own costume.” She pouted.

She was struggling to breath but she looked at herself and forced herself to take a deep breath and calm down. She couldnt do this every time something freaked her out. She was supposed to move on and be happy.

She looked at the door when Jake knocked on it and took a another breath before opening it up. “Yeah. I’m sorry. I don’t know why happened.” She took Owen because he leaned over for her and she rubbed his back. “You okay, bud?” She asked and kissed his cheeks. “What happened?” She asked Jake.

Jake looked at her. "You picked last year. I get this next year." He teased.

He kissed her temple and looked at her to make sure she was okay before wrapping his arm around her that didn't have Owen. "I think she just had to go out. I didn't see anything. The dogs just ran straight to the back door." It startled everyone away so he understood why she freaked out.

"You're safe. You both are safe." He kissed her head again and then Owen's before he laid his head on Jake, still half asleep. Jake wouldn't let anything happen to either of them. He was most definitely a Hulk. Where he'd turn into a green rage if someone came after his family.

She frowned and nodded her head, “Fine. But Christmas is mine all the time. We don’t get to trade off anything when it comes to Christmas.” She told him.

“Of course.” She said softly. “Well it was a nice nap.”

She nodded, “I know Boo. I don’t know what happened. I just freaked out.” She shook her head and rubbed his back. “I love you.”

"We can do yours. We can keep mine for when he knows what we are doing and gets more out of dressing up for Halloween. Then he will think we are cool cause we dressed up as superheros. " He told her. "Yes baby. Christmas is yours."

Jake hugged her and kissed her head. "It scared me too. It's okay." Jake kissed her softly. "I love you too."

"I think I'm going to take this guy and the dogs back downstairs. I will wake up a bit more and this guy too before we decide what we want for dinner." Jake rubbed Owen's back. "Want to go downstairs and play buddy?" Owen gave him a nod but kept his head on his dad's chest. "You're still half asleep huh?" He went down and sat on the couch with him and turned the tv on.

"No, it's only fair that next year you get to pick his costume. I picked his costumes this year. But they were pretty good if I do say so myself. Our costumes were damn good too." She smiled.

"Don't let him sleep too much longer if he goes back to sleep. Or he won't go to bed tonight.' She told him. She kissed Owen's cheek and let them go downstairs. While they went downstairs, she picked up her phone and saw the Twitter mentions of her name and Jake's name.

She smiled and went downstairs, "Hey Chipotle sent us a tweet." She told him and showed him her phone.

"How could we say no when you show your devotion after every fight? We do!" And they attached a collage of Jake picture getting Chipotle after every fight. It started with just Jake and then there were some of just Adri and then Jake and Adri going in together.

She frowned when she noticed the detail, "Did you just chronicle our relationship through @Chipotle Paparazzi pictures?" She showed Jake again. "Look it goes from you being single to us being together. That's attention to detail."

"I can wait a year. I'll be fine." He told her and kissed her cheek. "They were good baby."

"I won't. I think he just needs to wake up. He will be okay." He smiled at her.

Jake held Owen and he snuggled with Max at their feet and the girls laying to Jake's left. "Chipotle did?" He looked and smiled. "Oh my gosh! They have me every time! Wait...how the heck do they have every photo. That's weird that they could find all of those. Like really weird." He chuckled.

"I think they did yes. Aw baby we have to put this up at the wedding by the Chipotle bar! We have to." He smiled. "I also love how Chipotle gets attention but you didn't see my post." He teased. "Are we getting a discount then? Or what does this mean for us and Chipotle? Do they want me to do a commercial cause I accept. Owen will even eat Chipotle at the wedding."

“After every fight you go to Chipotle. I doubt they have everyone but they have a lot. Paparazzi always follows you around though. You can’t be that surprised.” She kissed his temple.

She replied to the Chipotle picture, “The greatest love story of all was told through Chipotle Paparazzi snaps. I really love this.”

She laughed and sat next to Jake, “I don’t know what that means. It just means they are on board to meet my demands. That’s all I care about. The rest is up to you.” She told him. Chipotle would be his thing. She looked up his post and smiled.

“Aw. How sweet. That’s my good side too.” She smiled. She liked the post and rubbed Owen’s back. “How you feeling?” She asked him and kissed his cheek. He leaned over for Adri and she pulled him into her lap. “I love you bud. Nothing will happen to you.” She promised him.

She counted his toes in English and German and he really started to wake up and grunted the numbers along with her.

"It's creepy though..." He laughed a bit but actually thought it was awesome.

Jake shrugged. "As long as they are okay with it, that's all that matters. I'm getting Chipotle baby! Yeah!" He laughed.

He rolled his eyes. "Every side is your good side baby." He watched the two of them with a smile.

Jake emailed Chipotle about what they needed to do for them to be at their reception. He also replied back that he loved the photos. It only seemed fitting that they'd make an appearance at their wedding. He just was glad he was getting Chipotle without having to knock someone out.

"Are you excited for our trip?" He asked Adri.

Back
Top Bottom