Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“I can do your makeup next.” She told him. “I think we should do that. We already have your foundation and powder. I’m totally doing your make up next.” She laughed.

She made a face, “I want more. Wear a suit everyday. Your butt looks really good in dress pants. So wear dress pants everyday.” She smiled. “They can be your new grey sweatpants.” She laughed.

“That’s messed up. I will want to shout it from the rooftops after it happens. You would make me be quiet about it? I couldn’t show off my dress.” She told him. “I’m not going to not show off my dress.”

She rolled her eyes at his quip and opened her mouth.

Jake made a face. "Oh yeah? You're doing mine next?" He chuckled before shrugged. "You can. I won't protest. It comes off."

He shook his head. "I love my sweat pants. I am not wearing a suit everyday. Not happening. Sorry my love." He smiled. "I could stick with shorts. I know how you love my shorts." He wiggled his eyebrows before turning to the camera. "I love being comfortable. I do wear a lot of sweats and shorts but I can fight in them and lounge around the house. Plus I live in Vegas so sometimes it's a tad chilly then it's hot..." He shrugged. "I sweat my ba...junk off in a suit all the time."

Turning back to Adri he smiled before laughing. "Now here it was because you wanted to be my wife so bad you wanted the world to know. No..." He looked at the camera again. "She wants to show off her dress. Not her husband. I see how it is. I'm sure there are plenty of ladies who would love showing me off..." He told her before smiling.

He put the lipstick/gloss on and then leaned back to look. He gave a nod. "Not bad."

Owen crawled over to them and Adri put him on her lap. He was another challenger for Jake to face since he wanted to grab everything that Jake was putting on Adri’s face.

“I’m not complaining about the sweats. I like the sweats. Especially the gray ones. You like lounging in your sweatpants and I like lounging in your shirts. I’m sure there are things you wish you could see me in more.” She explained.

“Then you can go find one of them. I want to show off the dress that I haven’t found yet. Because it’s going to be beautiful and made just for me and all of that wonderfulness.” She smiled happily. Owen tried to grab the eyeshadow and got his fingers in the colors and then touched Adri’s good side getting brown, gold and red on her cheek.

Then he started giggle because Adri made a face. “Little boy. You are not funny!” She told him and tickled his side. She wiped his hand off and set him down so he could play again.

“I think everyone can agree that that was your fault.” She said blaming Jake. “You’re the artist and you let another come and destroy your canvas.”

Jake tried grabbing his hands and holding them away as he worked on Adri's face.

"I hate having to wear a shirt. If I could go everywhere shirtless I would. You know me...I hate clothes in general." He looked at the camera and shrugged before going back to work. "There actually is nothing I want to see you in more. I want you naked too." He chuckled. "No I lie. You look hot in dresses. Like sexy dresses so if I have to dress up in a suit you have to wear a dress. That's the rule." He gave her a wink. "I do like you in my shirt and a pair of panties."

"You just better be as damn proud to be my wife as you are about that dress. I am your forever." He gave her a look then sighed. "O...dude...seriously?!" He shook his head and watched her put him down. "Woah. It's not my fault." He shook his head. "You picked him up. I didn't. You shouldn't have picked him up." He shook his head and got back to work. After working on the eye shadow he looked at over her face and tried to figure out what's next.

"Blush? We're going with blush." He grabbed some and started to put it on. "Shi...ooot." He made a face. "That's not the same." Jake chuckled and then tried to fix it. After fixing it, it looked a lot better.

“I don’t see why you don’t.” She smiled. “Go shirtless. I really don’t think anyone will mind.” She told him. “My dad might. My brothers too. Dre might pull his shirt off to match you. Drew might fight you.” She said after thinking about it. “Keep your shirt on around Her.” She said and made sure he knew what she was saying.

“Take me out more and I’ll be in more sexy dresses. Club out. Not dinner out.” She said. “My mom might watch this. My dad.” She reminded him. “They don’t need to know I’m walking around in your shirt with no pants on.” She laughed.

“He would have cried if I didn’t!” She argued. “You put the palette too Close to him.”

She laughed, “I like you put lipstick on before blush. Before finishing my face.” She teased. “And the reason he keeps catching himself is because SpongeBoy over there has already learned a bad word and we don’t need him learning anymore.” She told the camera.

“There is one word that’s not a bad word that he says. It’s really cute and innocent but we should probably start correcting that soon.” She laughed.

Jake chuckled a bit. "Basically I can't around your family." He rolled his eyes. "Seriously? I will explain more on that later." He shook his head.

"I'll think about taking you out more. Why can't it be dinner and the club?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Unless you don't want both." He gave her a look. "That's what I said...pants." He shrugged. "Baby...you model in underwear...why would they think that you didn't wear what you model?"

"I did not! I didn't know you were picking him up. It's your fault." He told her and stuck his tongue out at her.

He shrugged. "Well I don't know. Sounded good to me." He smiled and chuckled. "He knows two curse words cause Adri you curse like a sailor." He gave her a look.

"It is pretty cute how he says it." He smiled. "Nah let it go..." He chuckled and shrugged.

"Am I missing anything?" He looked at her face and then her make up then made a face of his own he had no idea. "Do I get to call my sister as a lifeline?"

“That’s a lie. I curse like a lady.” She smiled. “I feel like I have gotten better. And he doesn’t say the words anymore. He knows them. He just hasn’t said them in a while. I was excited and disappointed when I said the S word. So that I couldn’t control. I don’t remember the other word, if I’m being completely honest.”

She shook her head, “That’s cheating. Are you done?” She asked. “I guess the only thing I can for sure say you’re missing is Owen’s touch of color.” She looked in the mirror and nodded her head. “It looks good though. You could do some more blending but it’s not bad.” She told him.

“If I was like really really drunk I would ask you to do my make up and be completely fine walking out like this.” She smiled.

“Can I do yours now?” She smiled. “Please? Ru is going to love this. I can go drag since we don’t have glue sticks but we are doing dramatic Smokey eye. We are totally redoing this in the future by the way.” When she had her own palette or when he designed a palette for her brand.

"I didn't think ladies cursed." He told her and raised an eyebrow. "But that's okay." Jake thought about it. "What were you excited and disappointed about? I don't remember. Nor do I remember the other word. Crap I am getting forgetful." He smiled because she couldn't remember the word either.

"I think so. Yeah." He looked it over and smiled. "Yeah well you will have to go without that." He took a photo of it to put online. "Well I'm sure the blending will come with experience. Maybe you can teach me sometime." He smiled.

He laughed. "Only if you're really really drunk? Thanks babe. I'm glad you'd be okay with it if you were drunk." He chuckled and shook his head.

Jake gave her a nod. "Yeah sure. Let me get comfortable though..." He sat on the bed and got comfortable. "Will you explain to me the order so I know for future?"

“The gender or Amy’s baby. I wanted it to be one thing and it was the other. I am still very happy for Amy and Luke. I just wanted something for my own selfish reasons. And I still want that something but it doesn’t look like I’m going to get it.” She said softly.

She smiled at him and let him get comfortable while she got his foundation and powder. She wasn’t sure how she felt about him sitting on the bed. “Wouldn’t you rather sit at my vanity?” She asked him and pointed at the chairs they were just sitting in.

“We are going to start with primer. Which you didn’t do so if I were to wear this out this probably wouldn’t last very long. Then we do foundation.” She told him and applied his foundation with a wet sponge. “Then concealer but I don’t have one in your shade so we will go straight to powder. You didn’t contour either.” She told him as she contoured his face after powder.

“What color eyeshadow do you want?” She asked him. “Pick one and I will build from there.”

"Oh yeah!" He wiggled his eyebrows. "I'm happy about it. It's probably for the best otherwise you'd get jealous." He teased and chuckled. But then when she got all sad he tilted her chin up and made her look up him. "Stop..." He looked into her eyes. "You will..."

"I didn't know if you wanted to sit where I was since you're applying. I wanted to be where the camera could see you apply it babe." He told her but moved back. "Okay." He shrugged.

Jake gave a nod. "I should have thought about that. When you paint a wall...you prime first. But I didn't look at this cause I had no idea what it was." He shrugged. "What the heck does the concealer do? Contour?" He looked at her like she was an alien.

"Let O pick." He told her cause he didn't care. "Otherwise red...."

“Maybe.” She agreed and gave him a kiss. That would probably get cut from the video when she posted it.

She smiled at him, “Conceaer brightens up under your eyes and can cover blemishes. Contour you use to carve your cheeks. It makes your face look more slender.” She told him. “And your forehead smaller. And your nose thinner. It does a lot. I only use it to enhance my cheek bones since the rest of my face looks good. I have no reason to contour it.” She said cockily. “I have to make your face rounder though so I have to contour everything.” She said.

“You’ll like a brand new woman when I am done with you.” She teased.

“Owen come here. I don’t want him panting something else in the room. I’ll jist have him pick a palette.” She picked up Owen and took him to th vanity drawer that had her eyeshadow palletes. “Which one bud?” She asked and let him grab which ever one he wanted. She took the one he picked and let him go play.

“Peach Palette. Sniff it. It smells like peaches. Not very dramatic though.” She pouted. “I can always top it with glitter though.” She said to herself.

He kissed her back softly.

"Oh shoot. I'm sorry I didn't use it. I didn't know those were a thing." He made an oops face. "Sorry baby. I didn't use it because you have no blemishes and your face already looks slender." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "My face looks fine. Punk." He tickled her side.

"Hey! You just wait till I can get up." He told her and chuckled.

Jake hesitated before he sniffed it. "I never know if I should trust you to smell something or not." He smiled. "Hmmm now I want peaches. That's all your fault. Thanks babe." He sighed. "I don't want glitter. That crap doesn't come off. Like ever. It will be our wedding and I'll still have it on me."

Owen started laughing at Max and playing with him. "The best money I ever spent was on that dog...and the girls. But mostly him because he's the best toy for our son."

“You have a black eye!” She reminded him. “Other than that your face is very manly. I want a female face on you.” She told him. “And later we can do a natural male make up look.” She said.

“It smells like peaches!” She said when he hesitated. “What could I have done from She. Owen picked it out to me telling you to smell it?” She asked. She rolled her eyes. “You’re such a baby some times.” She teased. She grumbled something about glitter if she wanted to and smiled at him when he looked at her.

“Close your eyes. Don’t move.” She told him and started to do his eye make up.

“I like how the girls are a swim do thought you ass. And Max is not a toy. He’s a member of the family. That has a better connection with Owen than either of us. Should we be jealous?” She asked. “I feel like we should be jealous. At least he comes running to me when he cries. They day he runs to Max crying is the day my breaks in a million little pieces.”

"Don't make fun of my face!" He chuckled. "Males have a natural make up look?" He looked confused.

Jake shrugged. "It could have smelled gross. I didn't know. You would do something like that." He told her and chuckled. "You're a baby." He teased back.

He closed his eyes and let her do his eye make up. But when she said ass he started laughing. "My point was just proven! You said a bad word! I think I just have better self control" He smiled. "I mean that he is the best entertainment for our son...toy was the wrong word. And Adriana....you are jealous don't lie." He chuckled. "I'm surprised he doesn't run to Max when he's hungry to get his dog food. You know we will find him eating his food right?" When Adri was done he looked at Owen. "He still laughs and gives daddy hugs so we're all good. I at least know if any punk tries to get near my son...Max will rip his face off."

Owen snuggled on Max before he started talking to him. "I wonder what he tells him...what do you think he's saying?"

“They can. You’ll see when we are at the Met Gala. You’re going to wear a natural make up look.” She smiled.

“He’s all the way over there. He can’t hear me. Watch. Owen.” She said using the same voice she used when she said ass and he didn’t look over. She smiled at Jake because she proved her point.

“Or lick his face off. We haven’t really had him tested like that. He is a very friendly dog. There is nothing that really upsets him. There was that one time Owen was climbing something though and Max like bit my butt and ran away. So it’s like having another parent. Which is very nice.” She laughed.

She looked at the duo and pursed her lips, “Probably plotting a way to figure out how to get into my eyeshadow drawer.” She rolled her eyes.

Jake looked at her confused and a bit mortified. "Wait...what? What's going on and where?"

He gave her a look. "You should watch though...you will say and he will start running around the house saying it nonstop." He told her shaking her head.

"I don't know. If some dude comes in and tries to take or hurt him...I think he would know and turn into protective mode. When I'm tickling O he will bark at me like he wants to make sure I know he's there ready to eat me if he needs to. Trust me....When he's squirming and trying to get away...it happens."

Jake looked over and smiled. "That or how to get Max more table scraps so O doesn't have to eat his veggies. Turd." He shook his head. "That kid feeds those dogs so much food I'm surprised we don't have fat dogs." He looked back at Adri. "Don't make me look too good otherwise I'll look hotter than you. We don't want that." Jake teased before smirking. "Love you."

"The Met Gala! We are going this year. I am sure you are going to have to wear makeup. Especially if, like right now, you have this fading black eye." She told him. "You already agreed to go and you aren't changing your mind." She smiled.

She shrugged her shoulder. "I am sure he can be very protective but thankfully he has never had to be." She said. "And hopefully he only feels the need to protect him from you and crazy tickle fingers." She smiled.

She rolled her eyes, "You could never look hotter than me." She said and flipped her hair. "Unless you do my make up. Then you will always look better than me." She teased back. "I love you."

She put and eyeliner on him as best she could without him completely freaking out and flinching. She then she put on a nice blush and highlight. "Okay it's time for the lipstick. We went peachy with the eyes so I think....a peach nude will look good." She said and went through her lipsticks for a minute to find the right color. "Okay. Open up, no talking." When she finished the lipstick she took a step back and smiled, "Oh my god. You look so pretty! I love it." She smiled.

"I don't mind going. I just didn't know make up was involved for me is all." He shrugged.

That was true. Luckily their son had been safe and they hadn't had to test it out and see what Max would do. If all he has to do is protect him from Jake then they were golden. "Make my tickle fingers will get you!"

He narrowed his eyes at her. "I did a pretty damn good job woman. Don't even." He shook his head.

He opened his mouth to let her put the lipstick on. When she was done he looked at himself in the mirror. She did a good job but it wasn't Jake. "Nice job babe." He wasn't thrilled about it and wondered when he could wipe it off with her not getting upset. "I couldn't do this all the time. Plus it takes forever. No wonder it takes women forever to get ready to go to the grocery store or anywhere." He teased.

“Now look who is cursing in front of the baby.” She teased.

“Do you want to go to Starbucks?” She asked him. “Close your eyes.” She said and took a picture of his make up. She gave him lips a kiss and smiled at him. “Come on. Let’s go to Starbucks! It will be fun. You can drive.” She teased.

“Don’t worry tomorrow I will just put on your foundation and powder. Your eye is mostly yellow now so It should cover up nicely for the pictures.” She said softly and sat on his lap.

“I think tat is enough torture for this video. And this pretty woman deserves a Starbucks.” She said referring to Jake.

Jake rolled his eyes. "You said he's not paying attention remember..." He stuck his tongue out at her.

"I am not driving anywhere. I'm not going to Starbucks. You can go and get me something..." He told her.

He wrapped his arms around her. "I'm not worried about my eye. You're the one who doesn't want me all bruised up for the Christmas photos." He kissed her softly. "I know you still find sexy even with a bruised eye."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever... I think I deserve more than Starbucks." He told her and kissed her slow and deeply. "I'm not sure how I feel about you wanting to kiss me more like this than when I look normal..."

“Hey. With the way you just kissed me and your make up all like that I think I should be the one who is nervous. I do love the confidence though. You see? He can kick ass and he doesn’t have the fragile male ego that says this is wrong. We are having fun right?” She asked Jake. “There is nothing wrong with having fun. Especially if it makes your girlfriend, fiancé, wife, whatever happy.” She smiled at Jake.

“Okay I think we are done here.” She said and turned the camera off. She grabbed a make up wipe and handed it to Jake. “Am I taking that out of the final video?” She asked him. “I will if you want me too. I have a picture for blackmail later.” She teased.

She looked back at Owen when he called her and he started to crawl until he remembered he could walk and then he walked. He told her something in his language and looked at her.

“Okay then.” She picked him up and turned him to Jake, “Who is that?” She asked. “What’s Daddy wearing? Huh?”

"I'd do anything to make you happy." He told her with a smile. "I mean that and I hope you know that." He told her and kissed her again softly.

Jake shrugged. "Nah. It's cool. You're right. It doesn't matter. I already have the sexiest fiance. A great son. Cute dogs. I'm champion...and I can kick anyone's ass...the belt proves it. "Let's go to Starbucks." He told her.

"Hi buddy." Jake waved at Owen. "Hi. Want to go for a car ride? We can take the puppies." He told him before he attacked him with kisses and tickled him.

"Starbucks?" He asked Adri with a smile.

She smiled and rubbed his arm, “You are total bad ass. And you know what? The sexiest thing about you is your confidence.” She told him. “Maybe that’s why I can’t stop kissing you.” She said.

She pulled out a make up wipe and set Owen down. “Can I tell you the truth? Be prepared to have your socks blown off too, I think I would rather stay here and cuddle on the bed.” She said. “You’re the biggest spoon. I am the middle spin and Owen can be our baby spoon.” She smiled.

She wiped Jake’s lipstick from Owen’s cheeks and let Owen run off. “I really do like that color. Why don’t I wear that more?” She asked and picked unit up. She set it where she put it makeup she usually wore.

Jake smiled very proudly. "Yeah? The sexiest thing? Really? It's not this look." He sucked his cheeks in and gave a duck face before chuckling. "I'm okay with you not being able to stop kissing me. I love kissing you. A lot." Jake kissed her again.

"Seriously? You want to stay home and cuddle? Fine by me. I'm already in my shorts so I'm good." He chuckled. "Baby Boo is the baby spoon." He chuckled.

"I like that color too baby. It's pretty." He smiled at her and moved to sit on the bed. "Do I leave this on or take it off?"

“Not at all.” She laughed. “Please never make that face again. Okay?”

She nodded her head, “I don’t want to leave the house. I just want to lay down for a bit. Maybe take a nap but just lay there and do nothing. We are going to have a crazy three days in North Carolina. And then we come back and I have to go to LA for the day with my brothers. I just want to lay down.” She yawned. “And nap.” She added.

“Take it off. Never sleep in make up.” She told him. Once she had her make up off she washed her face really well and finished her beauty routine. She climbed in bed and pulled Owen up when came to the edge. She yawned again and rubbed Owen’s back. Max jumped up and the girls were already on the bed but they curled closer to Adri when she laid down.

“We can always have Starbucks delivered.” She told him. “If you want it.”

Back
Top Bottom