Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“No im going to get our trip planned. Might take a nap after that.” She told him. “I will be fine and I will get up if he wakes up early.” She rubbed Owen’s belly and smiled at Jake.

“Yes they are coming for the wedding. They are excited. Mom says that’s all they spoke about when she and dad went to Germany.” She laughed.

“Yeah if we get it custom.” She looked at the space they still had. “We are good I think. A couple more dogs and we might need to go bigger. But remember if we get a custom bed we have to get custom bedding. A custom bed frame. We don’t need a giant bed.”

She watched them for a second and then she grabbed her phone and started to book their trip to Germany. She changed the channel to real housewives so she wouldn’t have to listen to Paw Patrol for the next hour or so.

Owen was up first and all he did was roll over toward Adri. She picked him up and let him lay on her chest while he kept waking up. Jake was on his side so she slid out of the bed with Owen and grabbed his belt from the closet.

She put it between Jake’s arms so it looked like he was cuddling it and took a picture. She posted it to Instagram with the caption, ‘If you love it so much why don’t you marry it’ and posted it. It didn’t take long for UFC to ask for the picture and they captioned it ‘Dreams do come true’.

"Okay...if you need me to get up with him if you need me to." He offered. "Make sure you book the dogs too to be at the hotel."

Jake smiled. "That's cute. We have to get photos with them. You get photos with them then just us and then the three of us with them. I'm sure they would like that."

"You're getting me my dog!?" He chuckled. They also had room for another baby too but he wasn't going to say that just yet. It was still fresh. They would get through it just like everything else. "We could afford custom stuff."

Jake stayed asleep during the the photos and snuggled into bed. He had no idea what she did while he slept. After awhile he stretched and started to wake up.

“We will get photos with them. And I’m sure they will want a photo of just the two of us to put on their wall.” She smiled.

“Yes. Yes! We are getting you your pit bull. I think after the next fight will be a good time. The girls won’t be babies anymore. You might have time to train it. Owen will be older. Maybe after the wedding actually. After the honeymoon. Okay after the honeymoon. So that’s what Octoberish? I think that’s a good time.”

Adri and Owen were still in bed when Jake started to wake up. The only difference was Owen was dressed and ready for Target. Owen crawled over to Jake and was about to sit on his chest but Adri caught him. “Daddy is still hurt Bud. Okay? No wrestling yet.” She kissed Jake’s cheek.

“Hi. We are ready to go. We were just waiting for you. So when you wake up get ready.” She told him and sat with O on the bed so they could keep watching his show.

"They can get any photo they want of us. If they want one of everyone they they get one of everyone." He smiled. Jake really liked her grandparents so he would get them anything they wanted to make them happy.

Jake's jaw dropped when she said she was getting him his pit bull. "I am?! We can go down to New Orleans right? That would be cool for Pit Bulls and Parolees for the show if we go down and get a pit from them." He smiled big. "Deal. I can wait till we get back from our honeymoon. Is that part of my wedding present?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

He smiled at them and leaned over and kissed Owen's head. "Sorry buddy. Did you miss me?" He hugged him.

"Okay..." Sometimes after a nap Jake felt refreshed and other times he felt more tired. This was a more tired time so it took him an extra few minutes to wake up. When he was more awake he got up and got dressed in a pair of shorts and t-shirt. "I'm ready guys. Let's go shopping!"

She rolled her eyes and smiled. “Yes. We can go down to New Orleans and get your put. We will take Owen and the dogs to make sure they all get along. I think it’s about time you got your dog. Even though you basically stole mine. That can be your wedding present.” She said pointing at a Bam.

She made sure the diaper bag was ready while Jake finished waking up and getting dressed. She and Owen let the dogs it and Owen chased them around in the backyard for a little bit.

She called them all in and picked Owen up. She kissed his cheeks and locked the back door. “Time to go. Say bye to the dogs.” She told him and set him down he ran to Max and gave him a kiss and then tried to kiss the girls but they ran away.

He walked to the front door and said bye to Jake even though he was going with them. She smiled at Jake and grabbed her purse before getting Owen strapped into the car seat.

“Have you checked Instagram yet?” She asked with a teasing smile.

Jake went downstairs with them and watched Owen run around the yard as he got some water and stood watching him and the dogs running around. "He has so much energy. He's constantly on the go with the dogs. They are good for each other."

It was cute when he told Max bye and gave him a kiss. But then the girls weren't having it. He chuckled. When Owen said bye to him he looked confused and chuckled. "Owen, I'm coming too buddy." Looking at Adri he shrugged. "Maybe he wanted just the two of you to go."

He shook his head and got in, letting Adri drive. "Nope. Should I?" He pulled his phone out and rolled his eyes when he saw the photo. "Oh my gosh. Now I have to be self conscious of what you do to me while I sleep!?" He teased and shook his head. "Are you jealous? It's a good cuddler."

She agreed, “Yeah they are good for each other. Everyone gets tired by the end of the day.”

She shrugged her shoulder, “Up to you.” She said about him checking his Instagram. She laughed at his reaction, “You know what’s even better? UFC posted it to their page too.” She laughed harder and drove them too target.

“That thing is cold and I’m surprised they let you keep it seeing as it’s made of silver and gold. I thought you were going to wake up when I put it between your arms but you were out. And Owen almost ruined everything and smacked you in the face while I was getting the belt in position.” She shook her head.

It didn’t take long to get to Target. The first thing they had to do was get Owen his food or he would be angry. She grabbed a crt and put his protector down and then put him in it. “Do you want to go to Starbucks while I get him his grilled cheese?” She asked as they walked on.

"He runs better in his shoes too." He noticed as he watched them.

"That is pretty cool. Where did you get this idea?" He chuckled and shook his head.

Jake looked at Owen. "He always tries to smack my face. I think he sees us touch each other and his face and he tries to do that but doesn't know how to be gentle yet. That belt is also heavy. I don't get to keep it if I lose..."

"Sure. What do you want?" He asked and kissed her softly.

“It’s hunk it’s time for some light up shoes. I think that will be his favorite Christmas present.” She laughed.

“A company sent it to me. It saves the baby from the cold or hot seat and if they start chewing on it I don’t gave to worry about him getting herpes or the flu or anything else.” She smiled happily.

“Boo that your belt. You’ll have it until you retire.” She told him.

“Star berry refresher with lemonade and a croissant. I can spare the calories.” She smiled. “Thank you.” She gave his butt a snack and went to get Owen his sandwich.

It was a special day for the employees who got to see Jake Daniels the UFC fighter and Adri Jones the Victoria’s Secret super model. Getting their food wasn’t an easy task since they both got swarmed with requests for pictures and autographs.

Jake rolled his eyes but laughed. "Yeah...that may be a sign it's time. He would look pretty cute what kind of light up shoes do we get? I wonder if they make Paw Patrol ones. They would he his favorite shoes."

He chuckled. "I meant where did you get the idea for the photo of my best and I cuddling." He kissed her softly. "Thanks babe." Her boost of confidence was much appreciated.

"Done. You're welcome." He gave her a wink and pushed his butt out with a chuckle as he headed to Starbucks. He came back with their orders. He got a panini and coffee.

Jake didn't mind getting a few photos but wanted to shop too so they could head back home. He wrapped his arm around her. "I know now why you like using a personal shopper." He chuckled. "It's close to CChristmas. Let's go pay off some lay aways." He smiled.

“I am sure they do. I will be sure to him some for Christmas. Or maybe I’ll tell mom too and she will find them and buy them. Yeah I’ll do that. Mom can get the shoes.”

She smiled, “You were already curled up and you love to cuddle so why not cuddle your belt?” She laughed. “Are you going to marry it? Do you love it that much?” She teased.

“I have to call our financial planner so he doesn’t cancel our cards but I am down to make some Christmas’s.” She smiled. “It might be easier to buy five hundred dollar gift cards and hand them out to people but we can pay off layaways if you want.” She smiled.

“You’re so thoughtful Boo. I love it.” She gave him a kiss and started to feed Owen his grilled cheese. He turned his nose up at it and kept grabbing for Adri’s croissant.

“I would have loved a grilled cheese at his age and he won’t eat it!”

"He will love them. They may be one of his favorite presents. He would have a blast showing everyone how they work." He chuckled. "I can see him stomping around the cabin."

"I do like to cuddle." He told her with a smile. "I may marry it. Would you be jealous? You don't like to cuddle like I do so I needed to cuddle somehow. It's your fault." He teased and chuckled.

Jake shrugged. "Whichever babe. That's up to you. I just want to help people. I'm not sure the best way to help as many people as we can. We can put a total on how much we want to help or spend and then ask a worker how to make it go the farthest."

He kissed her back deeply. "I just want to make someone's Christmas better. Maybe this way they can get their kids more or get themselves something." He shrugged.

Jake looked at the grilled cheese. "I'll eat it if Owen doesn't want it." He told him hoping that got him to eat it. "I loved it as a kid too. Grilled cheese was a favorite and mac n cheese and hot dogs. Ooo and Spaghetti Os. We ate a lot of Spaghetti Os." He shook his head. "If only I knew how bad it was for me and how I eat now...I probably wouldn't have changed a thing." He said with a chuckle.

"I need Amy's ornament babe."

“I’ll call and see which way works best. And tell him not to cancel our cards.” She laughed. “I know you do. Thats why I love you.” She gave him a kiss.

“Well he isn’t wanting it so it might be yours.” She offered Owen her croissant and he happily took it. She rolled her eyes and gave Jake the grilled cheese and gave Owen the croissant. “Fine. Take it.” She told Owen and kissed his forehead.

“I think those will be in the back. Do you lead the way and I’ll come all Bruce and get the payment stuff sorted out. Okay?” She asked and traded places with him and made the call.

It took about ten minutes to get it all set up and then she came back to Jake, “So he said pay the layaways. He is waiting for all of them to come through. He also said get copies of the receipts and keep them in order. We shouldn’t hit our spending limit. So we are good.” She smiled.

“I need mistletoe. Dog costumes and colored string lights.”

He kissed her back softly. "That's the only reason?" He asked with a smile.

Jake ate the grilled cheese and then went to get Adri another croissant while Adri called their adviser. Then he went to the back to the layaway area but looked around a little at a few things to keep Owen occupied but the croissant was doing that itself. When she returned he handed her own croissant to her. "I know now to just get you an extra whatever. I guess that comes with being a mom. You have to share. Sorry baby." He kissed her cheek.

They got a worker to help them and they got the layaways paid before heading off to the things on Adri's list. "I think we need to test out the mistletoe." He told her with a smile and wiggle of the eyebrows. "The lights will be by the mistletoe right?"

“One of the many.” She told him with a smile.

She smiled when he handed her a new croissant. “Thank you Boo.” She gave him a kiss and took a bite. Owen held his hand out. But Adri gave him a firm no and he started to whine and tug at Jake’s shirt since he was pushing the cart.

“You think we should test some out, really?” She asked and walked with hi. Towards the Christmas section. She found a mistletoe hat and put it on Jake’s head. She gave him a kiss and then put it on Owen’s head and gave him a kiss too.

“The lights are going around Max for the photo shoot tomorrow. And by photo shoot I mean Christmas card. And we can string them up somewhere when we are done with them.”

"I got your back gorgeous. I won't let our kids make you starve." He told her with a smile and kissed her cheek. Jake stopped the cart. "Owen...no. You have one. That's mommy's. Whine all you want." Jake would be that parent who had a screaming kid in the store. He wasn't taking her food twice. A spoiled bratt was worse in his opinion.

He gave her a nod. "Of course I do. Some may not be as good as others babe." Jake wouldn't pass up on a reason or chance to kiss Adri. They had been through hell and back yet he still wanted to kiss her and be intimate as much as he could. He smiled when she put mistletoe over his head and kissed her back. Owen smiled and tried to give her a kiss back.

"While they are plugged in? Is he going to stay?" Jake could just see Max running off and Owen not far behind. "I think we should put it around both of them." He smiled. "I like the idea of it being around our feet with Owen and dogs just sitting there while we kiss. Like they did it. Guilty little guys." Jake tickled Owen who scrunched his body up to get him to stop with a smile. "What color?"

She put the headband on the cart because they needed that. It would be cute if she could Owen wearing and Max kissing Owen. Or vice versa.

“Yes. They will be plugged in but I can probably get them photoshopped to look like they are light up if that doesn’t work. We will see.” She told him. She walked to the wall of light and pursed her lips. “Multicolor. The vintage looking ones. You know?” She asked and picked up a box that looked like what she wanted. She grabbed another box just in case the first wasn’t long enough.

“That would be cute. And Owen can be holding one of the ends.” She smiled. She found the hallmark ornaments and looked at the multiple Barbie themed ones. Even a Paw Patrol one. She picked that up and handed it to Owen.

While Jake picked a Barbie ornament Adri found a Jack in the Box that was out of place. She smiled and showed it to Owen. She started to turn it and it played a song. He turned the rest of the way until it popped and he looked at it shocked for a second and then looked at Jake and Adri and started to cry.

“You were supposed to laugh bud!” She picked him up and rubbed his back. She tried not to laugh and kept rubbing his back to calm him down. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” She told him and kissed his cheeks. “Look at the ornaments.” She said trying to distract him.

“He was supposed to laugh. I thought he would laugh. I’m a bad mom.” She said feeling guilty and trying her best not to laugh. “I should have recorded that.”

"That probably would look best. The vintage ones are easier to see and they look pretty cool. The multicolored sounds good." He gave her a nod and kept pushing the cart. "That's a good idea to have him have one of the ends. What shoes should we wear since the photo will show our shoes?"

Jake looked at the ornaments for Amy and picked one out for his sister. He knew she'd love it. It had Barbie ice skating like they used to do in Denver when they were young. He watched Owen and Adri and then shook his head when he cried.

"You're not mean for showing him. You're mean for laughing." He chuckled and kissed his head. "Mommy didn't mean to scare you baby. Do you want to pick out a new toy for the dogs for Christmas? Something special just from you?" He asked him.

“We should probably get some slippers if we are in pajamas or we can wear some sneakers or something. We have plenty of shoes to pick from at home. We should check out the slippers just in case.” She smiled.

When Jake got close Owen held his arms out for him and Adri handed him over. “I’m sorry baby.” She told him and kissed his hands. “I love you. Let’s go find a dog toy.” She rubbed his back and looked at Jake. “He really was supposed to laugh.” She said softly.

Owen held his arms out to Adri and tried to go back and forth. Adri set him down and held his hand so they could walk to the dog toys. She picked him up and let him touch feel and squeeze every toy until he was happy with his choices.

“Good idea Daddy. I think he forgot all about the other toy.”

Jake made a big. 'Ohhh face.' "I didn't realize we were wearing out pajamas. Oh okay. That makes sense. Slippers or even barefoot I guess. I though we were wearing other clothes. That makes more sense. Sorry I misunderstood." He smiled. Adri had it all planned out he would just follow what she already had planned.

He smiled and held Owen. "I know. He's just being weird. He still may be tired from all the traveling. He will be fine." He kissed his head.

"Did you find some fun toys for the dogs? You have to wrap them up so you can give it to them on Christmas." He had Owen show him which one was for Max. "He's better if you distract him."

"Anything else baby?" He asked her and gave her butt a little pat. "Are you still hungry?"

“In some pictures we will be taking the formal Christmas pictures but I wanted to have some fun ones too.” She explained so he wasn’t confused tomorrow.

“So we have pajamas for one set of pictures and then formalish wear just button downs for you and Owen and a nice dress for me. I was thinking we can take formal pictures in front of the fireplace and Christmas tree. And then just some fun ones of Owen and the dogs and us and the dogs and all of us.” She smiled.

“And if I get Owen in his picture pajamas tonight he won’t be changed in the morning and he might be happier. Butter him up with some waffles and I think we will get some good pictures.” She said and rubbed Owen’s cheek.

“A little but I can wait until we get home.” She said. Owen felt much better after getting to pick out some toys. He got distracted by squeakers every now and then and they had to remind him what they were doing. While he as looking for toys Adri looked at the dog clothes and found a bow tie and some cute bows for Max and the girls. And then she found some outfits. Max would have to be santa since it was the last costume in his size and the girls would be his elves. But there were elf ears they could put on Max and they could make Owen santa.

Her face light up, “Owen as Santa in a diaper and the dogs are his little helpers.” She smiled at Jake. “If I can get him naked without him peeing on anything that would be even better! Aw.”

Jake followed what she was saying but for what photos were what he would just wait for her to tell him to go change. "Sounds fun to me babe. You have a good eye for the photos so I'm down. We can start with the pajama ones first then work our way forward to nicer clothes. The only concern I have is with Owen and waffles is he would get syrup all over so we will have to feed him or let him just eat the waffles with no syrup. He actually make like it with peanut butter.

He watched her a moment then looked at Owen playing with the toys. He had to pick the best one for Max. "We can grab something to make or get take out if you want." He offered. Jake picked up a few toys, mostly balls and checked the durability and grabbed one for Max. Max played more with balls and frisbees than the girls. "This isn't for Christmas for the record. It's he needs good durable toys to play with with me. It's more of exercise equipment." He smiled.

"Adriana! Our son is going to have his friends ask him why his parents had him naked his entire life for his photos." He laughed and shook his head. "His little butt has gotten more photo ops than mine has." He chuckled. "Jerk..." He teased him. "Are we ready to get out of here?"

“I could go for a burger. You want to go to In-N-Out?” She asked. “Burger, fries, shake. Is that too much for you? You can always get a burger wrapped in lettuce.” She told him.

She rolled her eyes, “What ever you say. If Max gets a toy right now then the girls do too.” She told him. “You have to be fair.”

She laughed, “He is little. He doesn’t fight when Mommy wants to take pictures of his tiny booty. You on the other hand fight every chance you get. And you’re going to be naked for that Sports Illistrated black and white nude shoot thing. You can always be my naked Santa if you want but it won’t be the same for you.” She giggled and squeezed his butt.

She looked at the cart and nodded her head, “Yeah. I think we are ready.” She told him.

"Yeah I could go for some In-N-Out. Totally. I'll get a lettuce burger. I can't do all that bread and fries and I want fries." He told her. "You're always thinking babe. That's one of the many reasons I love you." He kissed her cheek.

Jake looked at the toys. "That's fine. But what would they like? A soft stuffed animal that squeaks?" He asked Adri and Owen and held up a few. "What do you think O?"

He shrugged. "Cause his butt is cuter than mine. Plus it's smaller." He chuckled. "It's The ESPN Body issue babe. It's not in black and white either. It's color. So I need to tan or see if they spray tan." He chuckled. "I'll be your naked Santa when we get home." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Love you."

They went through the line so Jake could pay and then the car was loaded up and Owen was strapped in. They went to In-N-Out. "We taking it home babe?"

“I know. I shouldn’t be eating this crappy either. I’m going to put on weight and hate myself for it later but right now I really don’t care. And if I change my mind I’ll just puke it up later.” She joked carelessly. She didn’t do that anymore but the thought crossed her mind every now and then. She knew it was bad but she had to keep her body.

Owen picked a chicken that had a really louder squeaker. He wouldn’t give it back to Jane and found delight in squeaking as they walked towards the cashier.

“His butt is cuter.” She had to admit. “Only because it’s a tiny version of yours and I have to enjoy it while he has it. That chubby butt will be gone now that he’s waking around.” She pouted.

After they got the bags and Owen in the car she buckled in. “Yeah taking it home.” She told him. When the time came to order she rubbed her lips. “Would I be completely horrible if I got a double with fries and a shake?” She asked him. “That’s too much right? I’m crazy for wanting it. Maybe I won’t eat it all. I want a double. Animal style.” She smiled. “Strawberry shake.” She added. She would get sick if she ate it all but in the moment it sounded pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom