Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

She didn’t know about going to meet her mother, “I’m not dating Liam. I’m just borrowing his daughter sometimes. I won’t go over board but I am going to take her out every so often and have some girl time. Especially if he gets custody. It’s hard being in a house of men.” She told Jake.

“So you’re giving all four of them a bath?” She asked meaning Owen and the dogs.

She laughed, “He doesn’t even know. So hush. And I only put the things I don’t like back.” She smiled.

“We are taking out pictures before the ceremony. That way once the wedding is over we have a few minutes to ourselves and we take a couple more pictures while everyone settles in the reception area and then we make our grand entrance. We do it before so the make up is fresh and tear stain free and our eyes won’t be red from tearing up.” She smiled.

“But I am doing first look with Owen, my dad, my brothers and then you and maybe your groomsmen but I do like those photos.” She smiled.

“Oh and if I find a reception dress I will change while everyone settles. I have to take pictures in both though so that means double the pictures.” She shrugged her shoulder. “Worth it.”

"I know you aren't but you're also a bit of a stranger that is taking her daughter out. She may at least want to meet you." He shrugged. "I get it though."

He was trying to follow everything she was saying. "We are taking our photos of us together before the wedding? Hmmm okay. I thought maybe just the first look photos but you mean like all of the photos. Even the ones of us together?"

"That's a lot of first looks babe..." He didn't know that they did that for more than just the groom but they could do it for anyone they wanted to he figured. That was the beauty of a wedding they could do what they wanted and made them happy.

"Worth it for you. Me though who could sweating up a storm will have to wait." He told her with a smile. "We should sit down the photographer and tell them what all we want as photos. It will help the day go faster."

"What all do you have planned for today beautiful?" He asked and stole one of Owen's Cheerios which made Owen stop and look at his dad with a pissed off look. Jake chuckled. "Oh you are so my son." He kissed his head.

She nodded er head, “Almost of our pictures will be taken before hand. If I change my dress we take more pictures during the small break but I did want to have some quiet time with you before we joined the reception because odds are we won’t get the chance once we are at the party.” She said and squeezed his hand.

“I know but all of my brothers happen at the same time. Dad will be right after that and then you. Mom is going to be in the room helping me get ready. Honestly we might need two or three photographers one for us and two for different angles of the ceremony and reception.” She tapped Owen’s tray so his attention was taken from the dogs and back to his food.

“You can change too Boo. It’s party mode at the reception so stay formal but change if your want too.” She told him. She nodded her head to sitting down with the photographer. Hopefully we find a cake and caterer while we are out there and I think that’s all the big stuff done. Besides outfits.” She smiled and clapped her hands.

“The save the dates went out already and the formal invitations are being printed out. I think she said we send those mid January.”

She looked at her phone to see what she was doing today. “Packing for the trip. Organizing for the Christmas photos tomorrow morning and that’s about it. Might go to target but that’s all.” She told him.

"That's true. We won't have much quiet time at a party babe." He chuckled and caressed her hand. "It will be nice to have some time alone too. Or maybe a bit of time with just you and I and then you, Owen and I." He suggested.

He looked confused. "Why do I not get to see you first?" He asked confused. "I'm going to be your husband. Shouldn't I get to see you first?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

He shrugged. "I don't know if I want to fully change. I was going to just shed the jacket at the reception. But thanks babe. Maybe I'll keep an eye out just in case I find something and want to change." Taking a drink of his smoothie he gave her a nod. "Yes that would be nice. I think we could figure that out while we are there. Everything else will be done." He smiled. "It's coming together baby. I can't wait. Did I tell you I have the Rolls for that day?"

"Well you're welcome to swim with us. If you go to Target will you do me a favor?" He asked.

“Because my family has been with me since the beginning so they see me first and then you. Plus I’ll cry when I see you and I won’t cry when I see them. So I need to prepare with their reactions before I see you.” She told him.

She shrugged her shoulder, “It’s up to you. If I find a second dress I am changing.“ She said. “Oh you did?” She asked. “White or Black? Do you like it?” She asked him.

“Depends on the favor...” She said.

Jake just looked at her a moment with a small smile. "But you're spending forever with me. And the crying part...I call your B.S. right now. When you see your dad you both will be crying." There wasn't anything wrong with it and they were close and she was the only girl he had to give away. They'd be balling.

"I won't make it a priority. I may change my shoes and take my jacket off." He shrugged as he pulled out his phone. "It's both...it's perfect. We can go see it while we are there if we want to." He showed her a photo. "If you don't like it we can keep looking."

"Buy a Barbie Hallmark ornament for Amy. She always wanted one and mom would never buy her one cause they were more expensive."

“Shut up! No I won’t.” She pouted. She knew it was a big possibility. “That’s why we do the pictures before anyways. That way we have that surprise moment and everyone who has done it this way says it doesn’t take anything away from when I walk down the aisle.” She smiled. “So I’ll be happy. And I can get my make up touched up before hand.”

She nodded her head to the car, “The car was your idea and your project. If that’s the one you want then that’s it.” She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

She nodded her head to his request. “I will. We can give it to them at the cabin and she can put it on one of the trees. Or we can give it to her now so she can out it up on the tree she has here. No risk of her forgetting it that way.”

He smiled and leaned over and kissed her. "I think it's cute." He told her. "That's fine. You save me for last cause I'm the last man you need anyways." He smiled proudly.

Jake looked her over. "But do you like it?" He asked her and raised an eyebrow. "Please tell me if you don't."

"Let's give it to her before. It's just a little nice thing I think she'd like. Not everyone else is getting on. Unless your brothers want one then we can." He teased. "It may make her cry too. I don't want to be responsible for that on Christmas."

"Do you want to go swimming with us?"

Adri looked at him and slowly nodded her head, “My thoughts exactly.” She said.

“I like it. We are going to look cool driving away in that. We are renting right? Did you confirm the dates with the owner?” She asked.

“Aidan might like one too...” she said thinking about it but shook her head. “This is Amy’s pre-Christmas gift. They should make an ornament of you. That would be cool. In your kick stance! Oh that would be so cool. That’s the one I want!” She told him. “Make that happen.” She laughed.

“Maybe later. I have stuff to do today. I can’t get wrapped up in the pool. Make sure the girls wear the safety vests. Max too for that matter. Everyone is going to exercise pool safety.”

"I did confirm. But I did tell him we are going out there in a few days so we can go out and look at in person to make sure it is what we want. But yes we are renting it but he said if we are interested in ever buying one he knows a lot of people because he's in a group or club and they do shows and what not. He could get us into touch with people that are selling Rolls." He shrugged. "I don't know when we will be wanting to do that but it's cool he would help us."

Jake laughed. "So with my hand down on the ground and my leg up in the air? You could make those for your cosmetic line and add them in with every purchase. A free Jake ornament." He chuckled. "I think you'd be the only one who wants a Jake ornament but I love you for wanting one."

He looked at her with a blank look. "Max needs a safety vest? The girls I understand cause well they'd sink to the bottom. Little tubbies. And I'll be right there with all of them. I won't let anything happy to any of our babies." He promised her.

Owen looked for the dogs and tossed Cheerios at them. "Hey! Stop. You eat your food. Or are you done?" He shook his head. "Then eat Owen Isaac."

Adri laughed, “Uhh...no. That’s not going to happen. Sorry. I want the ornament. Doesn’t mean people buying make up want one too.” She rubbed his cheek. “Maybe you can get Bisping’s face at the end of your foot too. So it looks like you’re kick him!”

She nodded her head, “It’s four against one. I want them all in safety vests. The girls might not even get in the water. In fact keep them inside while you are out there. I don’t want anything to happen.” She said softly.

She raised her eyebrows at thebuse of both names. Owen ate one or two more Cheerios before tossing them down again. He ate his fruit and yogurt so he was probably full Adri took the cereal away and Owen got
Upset. She cleaned his face and hand and put him on the floor where he kept throwing his fit.

Adri sipped on her smoothie and waited until Owen was done. She set him in her lap so he would listen. “You can’t feed the dogs. Daddy warned you, right? And then I took it away.” She told him and wiped his eyes and nose. She set him down and looked at Jake, “Why don’t you handle the terrible twos and I will come back in like a year.” She offered.

"But I don't have my own business to do it. If UFC comes out with them then they get a cut. It's my body and face...they shouldn't get money for that. I would put Bisping on it too but then he'd probably get money back too from it." He sighed and shook his head. "If I start my own athletic clothing line then I'd do it." He smiled at her.

Jake sighed. "Baby...if the girls are in their vests they will be fine. I'll then just have O and Max. Max will be fine. Owen will have his stuff on too. I'll be okay." He promised her.

"You're not leaving. Don't even joke about it. You would miss us both too much. I love him but I'm not handling the terrible twos alone. Nope. We're in this together love." He chuckled. "He just thinks its funny to feed them and then doesn't eat himself. Plus they don't need to learn whenever he has food they get some. He knows better. We get after him every meal." He shook his head. "I hope he isn't grumpy all day or we may not swim long. I may go for a walk this afternoon. I need to do something to be active." He rubbed Owen's head.

“That can be your tag. Like how Jordan’s have Michael Jordan doing a dunk. Yours can be a kick!” She smiled. “And when you make a pellet for me we can use that for the packaging.” She offered. “You’re just going to have to get an ornament 3D printed for me.” She told him.

“It’s still four against one but okay.” She sighed. “And you’re going to have to bathe all four. Have fun with that.” She laughed.

“We can put them somewhere while he eats until he learns not to give them food and then as he gets older and understands more we can let them sit around in here while we eat.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. It was a thought.

Jake narrowed his eyes at her but grinned. "You have a good idea baby. I like it! That should be my logo. My kick. That's sick." He kissed her cheek. "Thanks babe. I would love to get one printed.

He thought about it. "I will just use the hose for the dogs. I'll bath them before bathing Owen and myself. You have no faith in me love and it hurts a bit." He shook his head. "I'm world champion. I can handle this."

"He understands no Adri. It's not like we spanked him for it. He only does it when he doesn't want to eat. If he's hungry he eats." He told her. "He's fine."

"Are you packing for me or just if you have time?"

“Okay. Okay fine. We will see how much a world champion can handle. The girls don’t like baths. And Max is just big. Are you going to get Owen to help you bathe them?” She asked. “Don’t worry, I’ll watch you struggle on the security cameras.” She laughed.

“He understands it but he also suffers from short term memory loss because he keeps doing it after we tell him no. If we take the dogs away as a whole he will stop doing it.” She reasoned.

“I’ll pack for the six of us.” She said.

She looked at the girls and smiled. “Rich got Beth a puppy from the same place we got our girls.” She told him. “His parents have him, I’m sure that’s fun for his parents.” She laughed.

“And Beth got him some ultrasound pictures framed and in a big box. But you can’t tell him that. He doesn’t know. They are both in for a big surprise.”

Jake shrugged. "Depends how fussy he gets. The girls don't always want to swim so if it's just Max then yes. If the girls swim too then depends on Owen's mood. You just have faith babe." He shook his head. "Go ahead. You will be impressed and be like...oh dang. No wonder I want to marry this guy. He's mighty sexy." He gave her a nod.

"That's why I pull the middle name out and he knows when dad pulls the middle name out that he means business." He shrugged. "I think it will just piss him off. I think he will be mad Max isn't around."

"He told me. He was pretty excited. He got her a girl so he could dress her up and what not." He chuckled. "I know right. He's so mean. She's gonna get her for Christmas. I think Christmas Eve."

Jake's jaw dropped. "What?! Rich is going to be a father? And not just to a puppy?! Oh man...oh man..." He chuckled. "A puppy and a baby. Well hopefully the puppy is out of the puppy stage before that baby comes. Wow that's awesome. When is she giving it to him Christmas day?"

“The cutest little fat puppy! She’s so cute. I love her so o know she will. I got her a little Christmas dress and collar. That’s why I know.” She smiled. “She’s going to look so cute. She can’t have a bow in her hair so her little collar has a cute red bow on it. Like Lady from lady and the tramp. I told him not to put her in a hat box though. That’s just mean.”

She nodded her head. “He said one or the other, remember? And now they are getting both. That’s going to be fun. Training Max and having Owen in his newborn stages was a handful. But they’ll make it work.” She sighed.

“It might be his Christmas Day present. I’m not sure.” She told him. “I think it’s going to be sweet. I would love to see his face. You think he will cry?” She asked. “I bet he will. You would, I think.”

"Oh geez. A collar and dress babe? Is that from you or the dogs?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Do you think getting the puppy will force Beth to just blurt it out that she's pregnant?"

He gave her a nod. "He will pretend to return the dog. Just wait. It will help that he's night fighting and just training other fighters. She will still be working so it will be an adjustment for her but they have nine months to adjust. Plus if they have to travel the dog could travel too and she's smaller than Max. And we've been there and done it we will babysit or dog sit. You told him that right? About dog sitting? They've watched the girls so much it's only fair."

He shrugged. "Maybe. Can I give you some advice though. Make it special. Don't just blurt it out or say it over breakfast. I think that adds to the emotion when they make it cute and special. He may cry though. That's sweet for them though. It will be cute for them. I'll have to buy him cigars." He smiled proudly. "He will make a great dad."

Jake looked at Owen. "Ready to get your suit on buddy?"

“It’s from us. As a whole. Of course I told him we would dog sit. But she can’t come over right now because she doesn’t have all of her shots yet. So she had to stay away from other dogs. I want to play with the puppy. Remember when the girls were puppies? Even Max! And their bellies would touch the floor. They were so cute and fat.” She smiled.

She nodded her head, “He will make a great Dad.” She said softly.

When Jake got Owen cleaned up and changed. Adri cleaned the dishes and put the in the dish washer. She went upstairs to start getting packed for their trip. It wasn’t going to take long so she and Jake shared a big suitcase and she packed Owen’s stuff in one of the small suitcases. He just needed a couple outfits since her parents had diapers and all of that stuff. She did pack back ups though, just in care. She also put some cash in the suitcase if they wanted to go out or something.

Next came planning for their Christmas photos. She had all of the outfits. She just wanted to hang them up so they weren’t stressed out about it in the morning.

Jake nodded about the pup needing shots. "It's got to be hard for his parents though having to watch the pup and not having a name for her. Poor thing isnt going to know her name."

The girls got in a raft and just floated around and was content. Owen was having fun splashing around and trying to get Max who was swimming with him. Owen had a blast. The girls were asleep. Jake text Adri to look out at them.

Jake felt the trip was a good way to keep her mind off of everything. He couldn't wait to see her see Biltmore all done up for the holidays.

Adri laughed, “Shes going to think her name is dog.” She smiled. “Bad dog. Good dog. Stop dog!” She chuckled and shook her head.

Adri looked outt he window when Jake sent the text and she recorded a video of them playing around and sent it to their parents.

It was still pretty earlier so she didn’t have to go to the store just yet. Once the clothes were all set up on the rack she changed into a bikini and went downstairs to swim too.

“Do you want to go to target with me?” She asked. “I just want to pick up a couple more strings of colorful lights to wrap around us and possibly the dogs and get the dogs some elf costumes or bows and a bow tie.” She told him.

"Hopefully she will be at least potty trained for the most part. At least have the idea down. I wonder if she will sleep with them or on the floor. Rich won't like losing his bed to a dog." He chuckled.

Jake saw Adri come down. "I didn't think you wanted to swim." He was surprised but happy to see her. Owen was also happy. He pointed to her and said "Mum mum mum." Jake stood Owen up out of the pool and he started to run towards Adri. "Owen walk. Walk buddy so you don't fall."

He gave her a nod. "Yeah I can go with you babe." He moved the girls around a bit shaking his head at them. "They are just lounging. Living the life."

“She’s tiny babe. Look at Bam and Rocky. They don’t take up too much space. It’s not losing bed space. She may not cuddle him as much but she’s not kicking him out of the bed. At least not until she’s seven or eight months.” She told him.

“I didn’t but you guys seemed happy.” She said and out her hair up so it wouldn’t get wet.

She picked up Owen and gave him a kiss. “Having fun?” She asked and he nodded his head. She sat him back down and walked with him to the stairs and walked with him into the water. She held his hips and let him swim towards Jake with minimal support.

“Swim classes were a great idea. My great idea.” She smiled.

He looked at them and then narrowed his eyes at them. "They try to. Those little punks try to snuggle with us then try kicking me right off the bed." He shook his head.

"We are happier now you're with us. We like it when mommy hangs out with us." He smiled at her.

"I'll give you credit. It was a good idea. I feel better about him being around water now. I think he does too. Maybe that was part of his problem." He swam up to Owen and made a face and he laughed. Max splashed around which Owen loved. "Our future house has to have a pool. It's definitely a must."

"We should grab mistletoe for our pics too. We could be kissing under it and Owen could be wrapping us with lights. With the dogs watching."

“I think you’re making that up. If anything they want to lay on top of you. Then you push them off and they get sad and come to me. So if they do, and I’m not saying they do but if they do, you deserve it.” She said and shrugged her shoulder.

“Maybe a few more lessons when’s older to teach him to dive and stuff. We could have Olympic swimmer here.” She said and set Owen on the edge. He jumped and she caught him and put him back up. “Oh for sure. And one of those cool pools that has an outside portion that feeds to an inside portion.” She told him. “Like a cove. Under the house. It can have a bar and a TV.” She smiled.

“We might mistletoe.” He said softly but she would have to check. It wouldn’t be hard to buy another little leaf of it. “You haven’t kissed me under the mistletoe yet!”

Back
Top Bottom