Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"Yea well I had a blanket too. Still wasn't good enough. I'm surprised you didn't want to burn it. It has my cooties on it." He teased. "Why do you know what ass sweat smells like?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I love you too." He glanced at her and gave her a small smile. "It's your fault I'm so far away. You didn't want me on the couch."

Jake gave her a look. "What are you doing? Why do you keep taking pics of me?" He started taking photos of her back before long they were taking photos of each other taking photos.

"Thank you." He got up. "Open your blanket..." Once she did he crawled in with her and snuggled up to her. "There. That better?" He asked and smiled at her before giving her a slow soft kiss. "I love you."

“I wash your gym clothes! I know what your ass and ball sweat smells like and trust me I am not impressed. I hate washing your gym clothes but I love you and for you I will do it.” She smiled.

“Our followers are going to hate us.” She laughed because all of her pictures were going to Snapchat. With the odd video being posted in the mix of it.

She opened up her blanket and let him in. She smiled when he climbed on and she wrapped her arm around him. The recent fight was still playing in her mind so she didn’t need to watch it while Jake did. She turned to face him and kissed his chest.

She closed her eyes and rubbed his back. She was getting sleepy even more so now with him providing extra warmth under the blanket. “We should have got a wider couch.” She said softly after a yawn.

"You're not attracted to my sweat? I thought you were supposed to be attracted to your love's sweat? Should I be alarmed that you're not?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why cause we have such sexy significant other's? You know there are people eating this right now and wishing they could see more. You know it's all over online now right?" He smiled and shrugged. They were human and normal people before they were celebrities.

He snuggled into her and laid his head on her shoulder and gave her neck a kiss. He could tell she wasn't a fan of this last fight. It was hard on her and he felt bad for that. It had to be hard seeing him get beat on. "Thank you...for always standing by me. And being my biggest fan." He kissed her softly.

"It's your couch you said. Yeah why didn't you buy a bigger one. Geez." He teased and chuckled. "We could send this one to Denver and buy a new one." He suggested.

“I am in no way attracted to your sweat.” She laughed. “I don’t think you would be attracted to your sweat if you smelt it.”

She nodded her head, “You better be doing modesty checks. I haven’t posted anything of you. I better not have a boob out in one of your pictures.” She laughed. “My mother will kill you.” She added.

“Someone has to be Boo. And like hell I would let someone else take my spot. You’re my man and I’m always going to be your number one fan.” She promised.

“Denver has a couch. A nice wide couch that had room for literally everyone. This one...I don’t know where it could go but it is a nice couch.” She said.

"It's my sweat. Trust me, I've smelt it. I smell it every time I work out." He gave her a look like, duh."

He chuckled. "Do you think I'd seriously do that to you? I would never. I would never post that. You should know that. I'd keep those for myself." He smiled proudly. "Plus I don't want your mom killing me. We have Owen." He gave her chest a kiss.

Jake really liked what she said about not letting someone take her spot. It made him feel good that she wanted to be that girl by his side. He kissed her softly.

"Maybe the game room or the movie theatre or something. I'm sure we can find somewhere for it. If not we can just get rid of it. If you want a wider couch let's get one. We would use it. I do like when the one side is like a sleeper thing. You know what I mean?" He asked and rubbed her side. "But let's use our money together so it's both of our's couch so we can sit naked on it together." He laughed.

“Move theater. It will fit in in the back, I think. We have the chairs and then we can have the couch. For when we want to watch a movie on something comfortable.” She said thinking out loud. “That could work.” She said softly.

She laughed at him wanting to buy into the couch as well, “If you must.” She teased. “I just want something wide enough so we can lay on it like this and I’m not laying here afraid of you pushing me off.” She nodded her head to what he was talking about.

“That could work. How about a sectional with one of those at the end?” She asked. “We can go to furniture shopping when we get back or after Christmas or something.” She hugged him again and closed her eyes.

“This is a dangerous place for us to be laying at bedtime.” She said softly. If he didn’t keep her talking she would be asleep in no time.

"See I have good ideas every now and then." He chuckled. "I think it would be nice in the movie theater. Is it wrong to see if Liam wants it first?" He chuckled and made a face.

He gave her a look. "I wouldn't push you off unless you were being a total jerk. Then I would push you on the floor and steal your blankets." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Do you not like me this close?"

"I'm fine with one of those on a sectional. Owen may like that sleeper part. He can lay on it and it would be all comfy and what not like he's laying in his own big boy bed type of sofa. Plus it would be easier to lay down and watch tv on that instead of long ways on the sofa." He explained and smiled at her. "After getting back from Christmas sounds good. We need to go sit on a few. Maybe cuddle together on a few."

He closed his eyes and gave her a nod. "It is. Do you want to go up to bed?"

“I don’t think he wants the couch that your ass was on.” She teased. “We should get him something for his new apartment though. I just don’t know what it looks like. Do they do gift cards at LazyBoy?” She asked.

“I like you this close but one wrong move and I’m off the couch.” She laughed. “That’s the problem here. I really don’t want to be underneath you and you can’t always have me on top of you.” She said.

She shook her head to moving and hugged him closer. “Nope. You’re just going to have to hold me so I don’t fall off.” She told him. “Can you handle that?”

He chuckled and shrugged. "He doesn't have to know. We can also have it cleaned. We can get him a gift card. We can always get it to Ashley Furniture or something so he can get whatever he wants."

"I won't make a wrong move. Have faith." He told her and chuckled. "Why don't you want underneath me? I like you underneath me. I like laying on you. You're comfy." He gave her neck a kiss.

He wrapped his arm around her. "You want pushed off? Is that what you said?" He smiled. "I can handle that. You're actually being nice to me. I like it." He chuckled and kissed her softly. "I won't let you fall I promise baby."

"Does my face really look better?"

“Or a Visa gift card. Maybe he already has a couch and just wants decor for his place. Or something else. We can do that instead. He’s letting me take his daughter out and we are going to go do some shopping. He did make me promise that I didn’t outshine his gifts so I might stick to one or two toys and clothes. Good enough for me.” She sighed. “I can take her to get our nails done later.” She smiled.

“I only like you on top when we are doing something else. You crush me when you just lay there. That’s no fun.” She smiled when he kissed her neck and scrunched her shoulders up to make him stop.

“I’m always nice to you.” She said rolling her eyes. “Yes your face looks better not the best but it looks like it will be clear. You’re still going to need cover up for the Christmas photos though.” She shrugged her shoulder. “Not too much. You’ll be fine.” She rubbed his side and reached down to squeeze his butt.

She giggled, “I forgot you weren’t wearing pants.”

"The Visa is fine. That way he can get whatever for the apartment. We can just specify that's what it is for when we give it to him. That's a good speculation. I can see you doing that and not even meaning to. Especially with a girl you get to spoil." He chuckled.

"I can get up then." He offered. "But you said I was too far away so I was just closing that gap." He stopped kissing her neck and looked at her. "What? You don't like my kisses?"

He shook his head. "You are not. You're more not nice to me than nice to me." He corrected. "Well that's why you're good with make up. I'll let you handle the cover up."

Jake raised an eyebrow. "How do you forget I'm not wearing pants?" He blew a raspberry on her neck. "You really wouldn't forget if you didn't have your panties on." He told her. "I can fix that for you."

“Your kisses are tickling me and I’m trying to sleep.” She laughed.

“If I was mean to you we wouldn’t be getting married.” She rubbed his back. “But I mean if you want me to be sugary seeet all the time I can give you a mouth full of cavities. You will hate it and then you really won’t want to marry me.”

She gave his chest a kiss and shook her head, “Panties stay on.” She told him and rubbed his side. “Not tonight Boo. I’m tired.” She said softly. She also wasn’t mentally up for it yet. Before they were practicing to make a baby and now she would get impregnated through a tube, maybe. It was still fun but she wasn’t ready yet.

"I thought you wanted me to keep you up?" He smiled and chuckled.

"You're lucky I like mean and rough." He chuckled. "Sweet more often wouldn't kill you." He teased with a smile. "I love my girl just how she is. I like we can give each other shit and neither gets bent out of shape."

Jake kissed her cheek. "I was only suggesting so we were both naked. I wasn't going to try anything. I hate clothes and sometimes forget that not everyone else does." He really wasn't going to try anything. He knew everything was still fresh and raw and he wouldn't want to push her into anything until she was ready. He was more than happy with just snuggling together. "If I'm squishing you I really can move babe."

“We are both naked. Panties hardly qualifies as clothes Jake. There is one thin mesh layer of lace between us.” She laughed. “I think you’ll be okay.”

She made face a put her cheek on his chest. He wasn’t going anywhere. She was going to fall asleep right here and they would wake up in the morning just like this. Unless he pushed off the couch in her sleep. Which was highly likely since Jake moved around a lot when he was sleeping.

“We should have went to bed when Owen did. Then we could be in bed.” She yawned. It was too late now though. She sighed and closed her eyes again. Jake had time left in the fight. As long as he didn’t fast forward she could get in a nap before they went to bed.

"Oh really? Says the model who poses in underwear a lot. Panties hardly qualify as clothes. You said it babe. Not me." He chuckled and shook his head.

Jake chuckled. "I offered to go up to bed and you said no goober. But also why would we go to bed at like eight? Plus you were getting ice cream. Priorities baby." He smiled and gave her neck another kiss.

He watched her a moment and then went back to his fight. It was a pretty brutal one like he knew it would be but watching it he knew why Adri didn't care to see it again. He held her a little closer and caressed her back.

“Oh shut up!” She laughed since he saw the flaw in her logic.

“I was already laying down right here when you asked if we should go up and I was eating ice cream.” She said. “Now I’m comfortable here and your ribs are token so you can’t carry me to bed.” She yawned. “I just don’t want to have to walk to bed. And then the sheets are going to be cold. And we will have to warm them up and it’s not going to be fun.” She pouted.

She did end up falling asleep until the background noise stopped and then woke up. She looked over her shoulder and then looked at Jake. “We should go to bed.” She grumbled but made no move to move and go to bed. Instead she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

He chuckled. "You hate it when I'm right don't you. Oh it eats away at you and I hope you know I'm using that against you for a long time." He smiled.

Jake smiled. "You complain a lot. You've turned into a little bit of a rich whino." He teased with a smile. "You know I'd go up and warm it up for you. I'd even carry you up but you wouldn't let me." It was a thing he'd do for her though cause he loved her and was going to marry her.

He was fine with staying on the couch. He closed his eyes and it didn't take long for him to fall asleep with her. It had been a long couple days and it was hard on both of them but they were making it work together. Jake knew if they could get through this rough part they could get through anything. He still couldn't wait to marry her.

It was cramped on the couch but yet comfortable for Jake he hoped Adri was comfortable too. In the morning when he woke up he was a bit surprised Owen hadn't woke up. He knew if he did Max would have let them know.

Adri woke up in Jake’s arms after she felt him start to move. The night on the couch wasn’t her best idea. It was nice being close to him but she kept waking up when it felt like he was going to push her off. And she was still too lazy to get up and move.

She sat up first and smiled down at him. She gave him a kiss on the forehead and rubbed his thigh. “Good morning.” She smiled at his crotch, “And good morning to you too.” She said and covered it up with a blanket.

“Why don’t you go check on our boy and I’ll get breakfast ready for the dogs and us?” She kissed his forehead again and stood up. “And bring me a shirt down.” She added.

Jake stretched and smiled up at her. "Good morning baby." He chuckled and shrugged when she covered him up.

He watched her get up and just watched her with a smile on his face. "Okay..." He got up and grabbed his boxer briefs and put them on before heading upstairs.

When Jake went in Owen's room, Owen was standing up in his crib and he started bouncing up and down with a smile. "Hi big boy! Did you have a good sleep?" Owen reached for Jake and he picked him up and changed his diaper. "Let's go find mommy."

Owen started calling for Adri as they walked downstairs but was all smiles. "Mum mum mum mum." When Owen finally saw Adri he squealed and was all excited.

Afro got cold while she waited for Jake so she grabbed the blanket and put it over her shoulders. She tied it in a knot and wore it like a poncho while she waited for Jake to bring her a shirt.

She turned when she heard Owen and hide from him. He came running into the kitchen and looked for her and laughed when he saw her in the corner. She picked him up and gave him his good morning kisses. She grabbed the shirt from Jake and got dressed very quickly.

Not in the mood to cook Adri cut up a lot of fruit for them to eat for breakfast. Owen had yogurt and dry cereal that he could eat too and milk in his sippy cup.

“Do you want milk in a sippy cup too?” She asked Jake and ruffled his hair.

Jake smiled at Adri and Owen before handing her shirt to her.

"No. I'm good thanks." He got some cereal and started a smoothie. "Want a smoothie babe?" He asked Adri before he stopped to let the dogs outside. "This guy was standing in his crib and was happy. I'm not sure how long he's been up though."

"When are you and Liam's daughter going shopping?" He sat at the table to eat with Owen.

She thought about it and nodded her head, “A cup. Strawberry and banana. No flax seed.” She asked and added a please. She had to get better at saying that with Owen around so he would learn to say it.

“He’s is still in New York picking her up so probably when we get back.” She told him. “Hopefully his baby mama doesn’t cause too much drama. I know he was worried about moving and not seeing her as much.” She sighed. “I think he’s going to try and get custody but who knows.” She made and face and smiled at Owen.

He was getting most of his tiger in his mouth which was a good thing. “You’re going swimming with daddy. Are you excited?” She asked him and he bit on his spoon. “Which trunks are we going to put on you? Mickey Mouse? Spongebob? Paw Patrol?” She tickled his stomach.

“I have to pack for North Carolina. Do you know why you want packed? If you toss it on the bed I can see if we can share a suitcase.” She offered. Odds were not in his favor but she would humor the idea.

"Sure. I know you don't like the flax seed." He smiled at her. He made the same smoothie for himself and just added the seeds later for himself. Jake put her smoothie down in front of her and kissed her head.

"I know very little about her mom. I hope for his daughter's sake though her mom isn't too bad. Liam is a good guy and it's pretty apparent that he wants the very best for her. It will help his new place has plenty of room for her too. Try to be careful when you go shopping too cause her daddy's boss out shining her mom could be a problem too." Jake warned Adri. "I know you mean well and just want a girl to spoil but she may get the wrong idea."

Owen smiled at Adri and then looked at Jake. "He has no idea what you are talking about. That's his...mom thinks I'm cute so I'm just going to smile and let her keep talking look." He chuckled.

"Pa pa." That was his way of trying to say Paw Patrol. "There ya go. He made a decision. But I think we should make sure that one is ready to pack and take to Denver."

Jake took a spoon full of cereal and gave her a nod. "I can do that. We are only going for a weekend so don't over pack." He told her.

“I know. I know. I won’t spoil her too much. Just enough. We are going to get our nails done. Maybe over the summer we can take her to Disneyland with us. It’ll be fun to have a girl around. And she’s like five so she will dress up and love the princesses.” She smiled.

She made a face at Jake, “He’s excited to go swimming!”

She rolled her eyes, “I do not over pack. I pack exactly what I need tog eat through the day, alright?” She told him. “I also have to pack for this guy and the doggies. They get to go back to the doggie hotel. They loved it last time and they can home smelling so good.” She smiled. “I’ll sign them up to get massages this time.” She told Jake.

Owen offered her a cheerio and wouldn’t eat it himself so she let him put it in her hand. When he wasn’t paying attention she put it back on his tray.

“What are you going to do today? Besides go swimming? Anything fun planned?”

"That will be fun. Maybe at some point that you are in New York you could call up her mom and the three of you could go out and get your nails done. That way she could get to know you too. That may help lighten the blow." He told her. "Just a suggestion but yeah she can to Disney with us."

"Of course cause he's swimming with dad. Maybe the dogs will swim with us." Jake suggested and shrugged.

He gave her a nod. "Yeah okay. Just what you need huh? Okay. And baby you don't need to pack clothes or the dogs." He chuckled and shook his head. "Our dogs don't need a massage. We should have them groomed though."

Jake looked at her shocked. "He gave that to you. He wanted to share his Cheerios with his mom cause he loves you so much and you just put it back. Is that what you do with my gifts? Just put it back?" He teased with a smile.

"Well, I'd love to work out but we both know I can't. Then well...I could do some Christmas stuff but it's pointless doing it here when we're going to Denver. I could get a little work done by answering emails and setting up some interviews and what not for when we get back from Denver." He shrugged. "I do need to follow up with plans for NC too."

Jake took a few bites of food and looked at Adri. "Are we having a first look moment at the wedding or is that when you walk down the aisle? If it's prior to the walking down then we need to see if we can find a good spot while we are there to do that."

Back
Top Bottom