Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“If you really want my favorite photo to be something different all you have to do is put in the elephant.” She laughed. “That would be my number one favorite photo of all time.” She told him.

“I’ll be honest I listen to his show all the time. It’s fill in the noise when I’m all alone and makes me things of things I don’t nirmally think about. I like it. I’m not his demographic but it is a good show. I would listen more intently if you were on though.”

She set Owen when they passed the duck and held his hand again. He walked for a little while longer with his stick and then he wanted to be carrier so she picked him up. There was one paparazzi car that was taking pictures but he stayed far away and didn’t bother them.

Adri’s phone started to ring on the way back and she didn’t pay attention to who called she just picked it up thinking it was her mother. “Hello?...Oh hi Tyra Banks!” She gave Jake a look and raised her eyebrows. They met before but she never thought she would have Tyra Banks call her. She put her on speaker.

“Hey Adri. I’m a casting meeting with my director and producer for Life Size Two and we all want you to be a part of our film.”

Adri eyes went wide and she looked at Jake. She mouthed ‘Holy Fucking Shit’. It would be a dream come true. It was her favorite childhood movie and her idol all in one.

“Hello?” Tyra asked after the pause.

“Yes. Yes. Yes! I don’t know what else to say. I would love too. Oh my god I would love too.” She laughed. “Oh my god.”

“Perfect we have to send your agent some paperwork and get lawyers involved but we look forward to meeting you.”

She waited until the phone went off. “Holy crap. Jake do you have any idea what this is? Tyra Banks and me. Holy crap. She’s an icon. She was the first black woman on the cover of sports illustrated. I posed in her bikini for my photo shoot. And she called me.” She smiled. “Oh my god.” She was ecstatic.

“Oh shit. I didn’t ask about filming. I don’t know anything.”

Jake rolled his eyes. "We need to get out save the dates before long. Those will soon be your favorite photos. No photo evidence of the elephant and you sure as hell can't put it on your phone. You wouldn't let me put any of my book on my phone." He felt it was only fair.

"You do? That's kinda cool. Not gonna lie. I appreciate you taking the time to listen to a show about my work. You may not always pay attention but it still means a lot you try. I will go on it and make you really pay attention. Maybe we will quiz you on Insta or something." He teased with a grin.

Jake wasn't too concerned about the paparazzi because they were far enough away but he kept an eye on them. It was his job to protect his family and he would do just that. When she picked up Owen Jake kissed his head.

He looked at Adri like she was crazy that it was Tyra but just smiled and chuckled. It was cute she was totally freaking out. Jake stayed quiet to let Adri talk and listen. Plus she probably didn't want Tyra to know she was on speaker. He gave Adri a nod when she asked about the movie. She had to do it. It was an amazing opportunity.

"That's so awesome babe. I'm proud of you. She didn't say your part either. As long as it's not around the wedding...that's all that matters. We will work around everything else." He leaned over and kissed her. "I'm happy for you baby."

“If you want book photos on your phone, you can have it.” She told him.

“Oh boy. I clearly shouldn’t have told you that I listen to the show.” She laughed and squeezed his hip.

“I’m happy! I have to tell mom. Or should I wait just in case? Oh boy. I don’t know. I guess I’ll wait until I get the dates and then we can figure the rest out. There were rumors about it happening but this,” she pointed at her phone, “confirms everything! It’s going to be epic. I am a little nervous about being my childhood back because they have been ruining stuff left and right but Tyra Banks just called my cell phone.” She giggled.

“She was a Victoria’s Secret model, She was on sports illustrated. She was on TV and in movies. She had her own show. It’s literally because of her that I’m here. This is a little creepy though. At least we won’t have makeup in common.” She smiled.

Owen started to squirm to get down and she let him down and he whined to be picked up again so she picked him up. “We aren’t doing this Owen.” She told him. “You either walk or get carried.” She said and kept carried him until he squirmed and pushed to get down and then she made him walk which he didn’t enjoy.

"You didn't want anyone but me to see the book." He raised an eyebrow.

"What?! Why?! What did I say?" He shook his head. "It does mean a lot."

Jake chuckled. She was star struck and it was adorable. "We both know you won't last that long. You will bust. Just tell her." He told Adri about telling her mom.

"I know babe. I know who Tyra Banks is." He chuckled. "I had a poster of her in my room once. She's definitely hot. I can't say I've seen that movie though. Amy probably did." He shrugged.

They started to head back with Owen getting fussy. "Want to trade and I can take him?" He suggested.

"My idols are a toss. Growing up I watched Rocky so many times so Sylvester Stallone is a huge idol. Huge. But someone legit in the sport.. Randy Couture all the way. He was in the military and worked hard for where he got. Family man. I've met him a couple times and didn't fan girl freak out like you." He teased.

“I don’t want anyone but you to see the book. That’s your book but if you want a picture on your phone you can pick A picture to have. Then I get A picture of you in the elephant and everyone is happy.” She smiled at her logic.

“Oh really? And then you dated me. I guess your heart know you belonged to a mixed girl all along.” She teased.

“No because you have a broken rib and I don’t want you in more pain. He can walk home.” She said and looked at Owen.

“I did not fan girl to her. I didn’t do it the first time we met and I held it in this time. I can fan girl to you and you have to take it. If I fan girl to her she might get freaked out. How am I going to do a movie with her without freaking out?”

"Not going to happen Adri." He shook his head. "Nice try. A for effort though." He gave her butt a pat.

Jake smiled and shrugged. "I know hot and sexy when I see it. Not color. And you my love is hot and sexy. I just got lucky."

He gave Owen a look. He hoped he wasn't too fussy and walked like he was supposed to. They were going quite aways and his legs were little but he kept wanting up and down. That was his problem.

"Not to her no but to me you did. I don't have to take it. You don't even fan girl over me." He teased and grinned. "You'll just call me and fan girl freak out. Or text me. Don't be that weird person that gets security called on them because you are borderline obsessed. Don't take anything of hers to autograph that's weird." He told her and nudged her hip.

They get back to the house and Jake had the dogs use the bathroom quick and then let them inside and made sure their bowls were full of water.

Owen stayed on the ground for a little while. He walked next to Max happily but his legs got tired again and walked to Adri. She picked him up and this time he was tired and stayed in her arms.

"I can fangirling to you. I'll call you after filming and show you a true fan girl." She laughed.

When they got home she took off Owen’s shoes and let him go to the living room. She plugged in the lights to the tree and outside and sat on the couch.

Owen ran back to her with one of his toys and she picked him up and sat him on her lap while he played.

“How are you feeling jake? In pain?”

"Oh boy. What did I get myself into?" He made a face of fear.

The dogs all got drinks of water and found their spots on the floor to relax. Max stayed close to Owen but let him do his thing and pay.

Jake sat down next to Adri. "I'm hurting a little. Not going to lie. More sore than anything. It's not bad. Not like last time. I've made it till now before it started hurting. That's pretty good actually." He just hoped Adri didn't give him shit about doing stuff.

"When did you want to go get your ice cream? Want me to get him a bath? He may play a bit in the tub before bed. I don't feel like getting in with him tonight though. I only would want to relax and well...we know how that would go." He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "What kind of ice cream are you getting?"

“When you put him to bed I will go to Dairy Queen.” She told him. “That way by the time you are done I will be back. Hopefully.”

She smiled at Owen when he brought a ball over. She took it and tossed so he could go get it again. “I don’t know if he needs a bath but you can give him one if you want. I really don’t think he needs it though. He will tomorrow after you guys go swimming. Maybe wait until then?”

Owen came back with the ball and this time she tossed it to him so he could try to catch it. He loved that and he threw the ball back. “This is his last little hoorah and after that walk I think he will be out like a light.” She told Jake.

“I’m getting a mint Oreo blizzard. What do you want?”

Jake watched him and gave her a nod. "Fair enough. I'll wait then. No reason to make him mad if I don't have to. I'll let him swim and have fun then play in the tub tomorrow."

"See he is like a puppy. He even fetches balls." He chuckled and shook his head. "He will probably crash before too long. He was already getting tired on the walk. Some warm milk helps does the trick. Warm milk in his sippy and bam...out. Too bad it wasn't that easy for me too."

He thought about it. "I do want a blizzard. Do they have M&Ms? If so then I want an M&M blizzard. If not then banana split" His hand played with her leg. "What size are you getting?"

After a bit of Owen playing with his ball he started rubbing his eyes and then climbed up with Jake and Adri. "Uh oh. I think someone is T-I-R-E-D." He snuggled into Jake. He rubbed his back. "You ready to go get pajamas on big boy? Daddy can ready you a story." Owen just stayed snuggled up to Jake watching tv but looking like he could fall asleep at any moment.

“I would like to get him out of the milk to sleep phase. Before he turns two at least.” She told Jake. “Start reading books to bed do that’s what he falls asleep too and then we can ween him off of bottles and milk.” She said and shrugged her shoulder.

“It pretty much is that easy to get you to sleep. Just rub your back a little bit and you’re out like a light.” She laughed.

“I’ll get you a blizzard. I’m just getting a small one.” She said and put her head back against the back of the couch. She pulled Owen into her lap and held him since Jake was putting him to bed.

“Are you going to be okay putting him in his crib?” She asked. “We can trade if you want. You get the ice cream I get the baby to bed.”

"Babe a lot of people drink a glass of warm milk before bed even as adults. Or if they can't sleep with drink a glass." He told her but understood they didn't want it to be a security blanket type of thing. "It would keep his diaper dryer longer too."

He chuckled. "Shut up. I do have nights though that it's hard for me to fall asleep. I guess I just need to ask you to rub my back and I should be fine."

Owen snuggled up to Adri and his thumb soon went into his mouth. Max moved to get comfortable and he moved to watch him but then laid his head back down.

"I should be fine. You can go. Take a minute to yourself. Your boys can handle things just fine here don't you worry." He kissed her cheek. "I do think I'll go get his pajamas on and get a story ready though. He looks like he could crash at anytime."

“I know but he doesn’t know the difference between using it every once in a while and getting it every night. I just don’t want to confuse him.” She sighed.

“You better not wake me up if I am asleep to rub your back and help you sleep.” She laughed. “Then you really won’t be able to sleep because you’re going to be on the couch.” She threatened.

She waited until Jake was downstairs with the clothes and new diaper. She changed Owen’s diaper and then put him in his pajamas. She gave him a kiss and handed him off to Jake.

While they were upstairs she left the house. She drove around for a little while to clear her head and get some peace. She went to Dairy Queen and got their ice cream before taking it home. It was nice to get out for a little bit but after a while it got too quiet and she had to go home.

"I know babe. We may just have to rip it off like a band aid and it may hurt. We may have a few nights of meltdowns but it may be the only way to do it." He shrugged. "Just a suggestion so we may want to find a time neither of us need our beauty sleep to give it a go."

He grinned and chuckled. "Baby you're so cute when you threaten me." He chuckled and shook his head. "I wouldn't wake you up but if you're still awake, you better bet your ass I'm asking you to rub my back."

Jake took him from Adri and he waved to his mom. He kissed Adri. "See you after bit baby." He smiled before heading upstairs with Owen. He sat with him in the rocking chair and read him a story and rocked with him a bit as he tried to get him to sleep. With the rocking, his story, and the milk it didn't take long for Owen to fall asleep. Jake just held him for a few though to make sure he was really good and asleep before he placed him in the crib and put the blanket over him.

After giving Owen a kiss he went back downstairs onto the couch. He told Adri he wanted a day in his underwear but now that Owen was asleep he could sit around naked. He stripped down but put a blanket over his mid area so he didn't surprise Adri if she wasn't in the mood to see him naked. He waited for his ice cream and just relaxed on the couch.

When she got back he smiled. "Hey...he went down fairly easy."

“That’s good to hear.”

Adri gave Jake the ice cream and went back to the front. Door to make sure her car was locked and locked the front door. She was getting better about not having to lock the door the second she got into the house like she was being chased by something. After the kidnapping she locked every single door she went through, she couldn’t help it.

She sat on the couch and leaned to the side so she could relax and eat. She turned the channel to a record of Jake’s Bisping fight so they could watch it. She probably wouldn’t last trough both fights but she was try her best.

She ate her ice cream happily and put her feet in his lap under the blanket to get them warm. “Are you going barebutt on my couch?” She asked him.

"Thank you baby. You are best fiance. I don't care what your brothers say about you." He smiled and ate as she sat back down and turned his fight on.

"You know in Vegas and the surrounding areas is probably one of the few places that you aren't freezing in December to get ice cream. You will be freezing in Denver and not want ice cream." He said with a half mouth full of ice cream.

Jake chuckled and waited until he finished his bite. "I am barebutt on our couch yes. It's my house and I'll sit around naked if I want. I thought about laying in a sexy pose for you. But I didn't want your ice cream to melt." He chuckled. "You should be barebutt too. You know you want to."

“I don’t want to go to denver and want ice cream. I want to go to Denver and want hot chocolate and warm cookies.” She smiled. “It’s a different mood in Denver and since I’m getting my white Christmas I am going to be very happy. I hope it snows Christmas Eve though. That why the snow is fresh on the ground on Christmas.” She smiled.

“I don’t want a bare butt on my couch. Owen puts his food there and then you go nd put your ass on it.” She made a face. “I’m so getting the couch cleaned while we are gone.” She said and shook her head. It was getting time for a full house clean though.

“I do not want to be barebutt in the couch. I wish you had some boxers on or sweatpants. The elephant at least. It’s more fun when you’re half naked because I get to undress you with my eyes. When you’re totally naked I can only stare.” She told him.

“Watch your fight. I’ll try to stare.” She said but moved her foot taking the blanket off and exposing his nakedness. She laughed, “You’re seriously naked on my couch.”

"Mom is going to bake a lot of cookies and different kinds. There will be plenty to eat with hot chocolate. We need candy canes too to melt in the hot chocolate for mint hot chocolate. That sounds so good." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

He shook his head. "Owen shouldn't put his food where we sit anyway. We have the coffee table. Plus his butt goes on it too. And his is worse than mine." He told her.

"The elephant has no butt! No. I wanted to be comfortable. That elephant isn't comfortable. It's worse than a jock strap." He told her and rolled his eyes. "So stare..."

He laughed. "I told you! Did you think I lied?" He watched the fight and kept glancing at Adri. "For the record the blanket is on the coach too so my bare ass is on the blanket. I want an apology."

“He’s a toddler. He outside his food everywhere.” She told him. “And his butt is ALWAYS covered.”

She laughed, “Buts it’s fun to look at. Then go put on a jock strap.” She laughed harder. “If that’s more comfortable than the elephant. Are you going to pack him for Christmas? Or should I get you a new one?” She asked. “ the giraffe!” She giggled.

“It’s not as much fun to stare when your naked. You want me to stare. You’re asking for it.”

“I was hoping you had the elephant on and just wanted me to check.” She rolled her eyes, “That’s not any better. We nap with that blanket. Now it needs to be washed but the blanket is better than straight ass to couch.”

"Do you change his diaper on the couch? Ever?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Adri...stop...You are ridiculous. Why do you have to dress it up?" He asked and shook his head with a sigh.

He shook his head. "I can't believe you'd rather me be covered then look at me in all my glory. Do you not like how it looks? I'm not exactly small..." He covered back up.

"Jeez. Sorry I'll go cover up. I didn't know sitting naked on my own couch was such a crime." He got up and grabbed the blanket to throw it in the wash.

"There is a changing mat underneath him. If you say you change him without that mat we are going couch shopping when we get back. It's always in the diaper bag."

She shook her head, "You're not small at all. Nothing about you is small." She told him. "I like looking at you naked. I just didn't expect to come home and see you in all of your glory on the couch. You wanted to be underwear free for the day and you have been, and it has certainly been fun watching you swing free in those pants." She smiled and shook her head appreciatively. "I just don't want your booty sweat on the couch. And every time I lay on the couch that will be all I think about." She told him.

She smiled when he got up without the blanket. She watched him walk out, enjoying every second of that. She still didn't want his butt on the couch.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm sitting on the couch I'm not working out and then sitting on the couch. I don't have ass sweat. I just though since the kid was in bed I could legit be naked." He shook his head.

Instead of putting underwear on he just grabbed the blanket and moved to his chair. It was his chair and if he wanted to sit naked in it he would. With the arm of the chair where it was she couldn't see anything either so it was her loss.

He grabbed his water and took a drink as he watched the fight, pretending to ignore her a bit.

She tried not to laugh when he moved to his chair. She still watched his butt jiggle as he walked with delight and ate her ice cream. He was off your couch. That’s all she cared about. But that blanket was going to be washed tomorrow.

She stretched out on the couch with a yawn and got comfortable. She reached behind the couch for the blanket but Jake had it. She sighed and put a pillow over her arm instead.

“Are you upset?” She asked him and wasn’t met with an answer. “Are you ignoring me now?” She laughed and leaned up to look at him, “Is now a bad time to ask you to get me a blanket?” She teased. She went upstairs and grabbed a blanket. She took off her pants and bra and the shirt she was wearing and went downstairs in just her panties and the blanket so he could see. She laid on the couch again and curled under the blanket.

Jake watched the fight and finished his ice cream. He set the container on the side table by the chair. He did kind of ignore her and just watched his fight. It was hard to just watch it and study himself or Bisping.

"I'm not mad. Ignoring you..yes. You can have my blanket..." He offered with a grin.

When she returned he looked her over then acted shocked. "You're gonna bare boob it on MY couch?!" He acted mortified. "Your son eats off that couch. You have your boob sweat on it. Now it needs cleaned." He rolled his eyes.

“But I have a blanket covering my boobs and couch.” She told him. “Boob sweat smells better than ass sweat.” She said a couple seconds later.

She watched the fight with more interest when her favorite part came on. She recordered it on Snapchat with the caption ‘My favorite part :p‘. She laid back on the couch and looked at Jake.

“You’re so far away.” She pouted. She held her hand out and reached out for him. “I love you.” She told him.

She took a picture of him sitting back on the couch and drew on it for her Snapchat feed. She sent it to his phone and kept taking sneaky pics of him to see if he would get annoyed.

“Your face looks better.” She said. “The black eye is starting to fade.”

Back
Top Bottom