Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

She laughed, “Hell no. This is the ring your proposed with. This is the only one gracing this finger.” She told him.

“If I get a job somewhere close I might. Maybe we can come down to LA for a day or two while I do a photo shoot.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“If you get caught with some chick exiting the club by the paparazzi, be prepared to get caught with a handprint on your cheek too.” She warned and she was only partially kidding.

“I will slap you.” She warned. “And then you can explain after that.”

"I like that. I have your wedding band already too. They made it to match it." He smiled and made a bit of a face. "Well...I guess I took a chance and hoped you wouldn't say no."

He gave her a look. "You have to come check up on your man is that it?" He teased. "It will be nice to see you. If not though we can always video chat." Since they've done that with her being going and traveling it does make things a bit easier.

"That's kinda hot actually. That would be fun. I like it rough remember." He gave her a wink and wiggled his eyebrows. "I wouldn't leave with a girl unless Nick is leaving with a girl and I'm walking out at the same time. I'm not leaving with a girl period unless that girl is you. You are my girl baby." He kissed her softly. "Love you."

“Yeah. I have to make sure Nick is treating you right and you are eating and all of that good stuff.”

“Then I will just be passive aggressive and annoy the crap out of you.” She laughed. “It won’t be a good thing when you come home or call the house.” She corrected. “You won’t like what I do to you.” She laughed.

“That’s a good answer. And I love you too. But I know how women think. Especially with eligibile champion athletes. And you’ll be away from me for two weeks and you’ll be lonely.” She walked over to him and put her arms around him. “Ah! I won’t cuddle you. How about that? Do something stupid and cuddle time is over!” She warned.

He chuckled. "You know Nick will probably treat me better than you do. And that will drive you crazy..." He teased. "But you do look better and have boobs. I also am sexually attracted to you. Nick I'm not. Shh. Dont tell him. I don't want his feelings hurt."

He laughed and shook his head. It was rather cute how she was getting. "Oh how the tables have turned. You're not going to like me being gone. Someone is going to get jealous."

Jake wrapped his arms around Adri. "You're adorable when you're jealous and possessive." He kissed her softly and hugged her tight. "You're the only girl for me. You're my queen Adge. I'm not going to he like Henry the Eighth that had like five wives." He shook his head and kissed her again deeply. "I love you."

“I mean obviously I look better. I come from a good looking family. No one can top the Jones’.” She said cockily. “Don’t worry I won’t tell him. He already knows. Everyone does.”

She laughed and shook her head, “Ican handle being alone with Owen better than you can. And I won’t demand a day in bed cuddling for being away from you.” She told him. “It’s the gold diggers and the girls that want what Layla could have had. The baby, the child support and the fifteen minutes of fame.”

“Six.” She corrected. “He has six wives. Divorced, beheaded, died. Divorced, beheaded, survived.” She smiled. “And I love you too.”

She looked up at him and kissed his chin. “Did we talk about prenups? Are we going to have one?” She asked. “I don’t remember.”

He just looked at her. "Have you seen the Daniel's? I mean look at us platinum blondies. We look damn good and have the best jawlines in the state." He chuckled. "I don't know if he does or not. He does seem to think he's rather special."

"Are you seriously making fun of me right now? I haven't demanded a day in bed in a long time. Time together...yes. In bed...no. This with no clothes is cause I don't want to always be around people. I'm a bit of an introvert sometimes. And so sorry for missing you. And I do fine with Owen unless he's teething. I had him when three came in at once...not my fault. You would have struggled too. He cried all day and was a clingy mess."

He shook his head. "I learned my lesson. I don't trust anyone with a vagina unless it's you." He told her with a smile.

"We can. I don't ever plan on using it but if it makes things easier...sure. What do you want it to say?"

She smiled and shrugged her shoulder. “He gets it from his daddy.” She laughed and picked Owen up. She kissed the back of his head and looked at Jake. “Yes, you most definitely are an introvert. And I can be too but I can’t do it the magical way you do.“ she told him.

“Good answer. Don’t trust anyone with a vagina. She can get pregnant and ruin your life.” She warned. “Don’t do it.”

She didn’t think it would be that easy. “I just want us both to be protected. We leave with why we came in with. So if you want a house in some far off placebuy it before we sign the prenup.” She joked. “We will figure it out. Add it to our wedding list. I do want it to be something we can both feel comfortable with but not something we will ever rely on.” She said.

"Shut up. It's very common for them to fuss when they get teeth. Especially three. Their little mouths hurt. He was drooling more than Max and the girls combined too. Poor dude. I've not been whiny since I got hurt. So I want an apology miss." He nudged her.

"That little guy didn't ruin our lives. It changed it...very drastically but I wouldn't say it ruined it. But we don't need another until it's coming out of your vagina." He kissed her cheek. It was something he had big feelings would happen.

Jake wasn't a fan of prenups because he didn't want to think of them not working out but if it made her feel better then he'd do it. "Then how do we figure out our money once we are married? Right now it's separate? Are we keeping it separate? Are we having separate and joint accounts? How do you want to do it?" They hadn't really talked about it. "If anything happens I'm not going to care about things...I'm just going to be devastated we aren't together. And I would hope for his sake we'd be mature about it."

“No he did not ruin our lives.” She smiled and kissed Owen’s temple. She smiled at Jake but didn’t say anything. Maybe one day but it was still difficult to think about.

“We have separate accounts. Those would stay separate and then we have a joint account and we can use that for Owen and the dogs and kids until we figure something else out. Instead of child support we have the joint account. We just need to figure out who much we put into the joint account so it doesn’t feel like one person is putting in more than the other.” She said. She thought that was fair.

“And if this one is our only he is going to be a very rich kid in the future.” She laughed. “Any college he wants. He’ll be so lucky. However, it would be nice if he had summer jobs in high school. Maybe cut some lawns.”

Jake just wasn't going to give up on them having their own. He knew for now it would be a bit rough but eventually maybe they could try. Then it would be smooth sailing after the first. Regardless he still loved her more than words could say and he would get through with her.

"Now that's hard to figure out. Cause we get paid differently for different jobs. And we get jobs at different times. Trying to figure it out may be tough. Maybe we figure out a month of bills and add a bit for the dogs and Owen. We could put in so many months at a time." He offered. "Or put in a percentage of our pay." He thought about it. "I'm going to bring home easily a million dollars from the fight. I get $800 grand for the fight from UFC. $40,000 from Reebok for being champion and promoting the brand. Plus the pay per view money. I'll probably put three fourths of it in a joint account."

Jake shook his head. "He needs to work for what he's getting. He will get a job. Things wont just be handed to him. I don't want him turning into a spoiled brat." He told her. "I'm fine paying for college but not just to be a couch bum."

“You don’t have to put that much into the joint account.“ Adri thought about it and pursed her lips, “Maybe 20% of the collective. We can each put 20% in the joint account and then the rest of the paycheck is ours to do whatever with.” She offered. “Invest or shop or save for a future house somewhere. Anything.” She smiled. “Sound good?”

He didn’t make money at the same rate as she did and she didn’t want him putting all of his money in the joint account. “Are we agreeing to not touch the joint account for anything more than bills as well?” She asked. “And maybe family trips or birthday parties or something we both agree on?” She was happy this was all working out cordially.

“Anything else we should talk about? You keep your cars. I’ll keep my car. The house will go to whoever needs it. If it’s this one and this is the only one we have,” which seemed to be the way they were going, “Then you can have it.” She told him. “And no future spouses or partners get access to the account. Just us.”

"I say 20% is good. If we want to put more we can but we can't hold it against the other person. No coming back and being like...well I put more in..." He felt that was fair. "I may put more in at time because I may not want anything and if we know we want to get something for Owen or whatever or make a home improvement, I'm fine with that. Only 20 is a requirement though." He felt that was fair. His paychecks would be coming more often though with his side projects, the video game, the tv show and small interviews and such.

Jake thought about it. "I'm fine with that. I also think though if we need to get into our joint account we discuss it. Like for instance...if you want something and you don't have it in your own account and need to borrow $200 from our account you tell me and then put it back in later once you get paid. I'm fine with that. But it goes back in once we get paid. If we want to make a big purchase together we discuss it. Like a private jet...or...a boat or anything that would come out of the account. If I want to surprise you with a trip...it comes out of my account. Or if you if it's for Owen just tell me once you did it. Like if he needs school clothes...just tell me." He shrugged.

"Do you want to split the house. Like if I get to keep it you get half the cost of it? Or if we sell it we split the cost?" He thought about it. "What about the cabin? That one may be different. It was the one you wanted but it's in Denver. Plus it's a business. We could both just keep it and use it at different times." He suggested. "I do have a question on the joint account. Are we keeping it joint for Owen if we split? And I feel like we should just go ahead and put custody agreement in it too so we don't do anything stupid if we are both are angry. I say 50/50. No child support if we keep the joint account. And then we only use it for Owen." He didn't like thinking about it but maybe it was a good idea to do it when they loved each other then when both were upset and angry at each other and not playing fairly. "I also feel like if we are introducing future significant others to Owen we tell each other first and agree to do it when it is right for Owen."

“Should we write this down?” She asked and grabbed a notepad and pen. She wrote down 20% since they both agreed on that.

“Split this house?” She asked. “It’s yours. All of it. The cabin is a different story. That we split with the opportunity to buy out the other person if they no longer want it. I only want it for Christmas’s.” She said honestly. “Maybe a couple times in the fall too. I don’t know. That we split and figure out later.”

She nodded her head, “It’s Owen’s custody fund pretty much. We have it to get him clothes, toys, whatever he needs. Also to keep his life as Norma as possible I have heard about the kid living in the house and parents are the ones who leave. So this house for instance would be Owen’s. When it was my turn to have him you leave and live in an apartment or something nearby or wherever and when you have him I will leave. Life stays normal for him. He will have his room, his friends, his after school activities nothing changes for him.” She said. “That’s how my friend did it with her parent’s divorce. It sounds smart to me.” She said.

“What about holidays?” She asked. “That is going to be harder to juggle. We can try to do a morning and evening schedule. Christmas morning with you, evening with me or vice versa. He’s yours for your birthday, mine for mine. His birthday if he has a party we are going to have to suck it up and do what he wants to do. I don’t see us ever being at each other’s throats angry at each other. I think we would be cordial if anything every happened to us.”

Jake never thought of the house staying for Owen. "I'm okay with that. That way it's a house he knows. We can pick different rooms to stay in when we are here." He agreed. "I say we put it that way but leave it to discussion when he gets older and if he is okay with moving then we can discuss it at that time." He offered. "Or if he's old enough to say he wants to stay at either of our places versus here that's fine. We can't go bankrupt with each of us having a separate house plus this house. Or an upgraded house." He thought about the cabin. "I say share it for now."

"Normally holidays rotate. One year for Christmas you'd have him in the morning the next year I have him in the morning." He told her. "Or if we keep the cabin and we get along...we share Christmas. That way he doesn't have to go back and forth. We both could be there in the morning." He told her and looked down before getting comfortable on the couch and pulling her to him as he held her in his arms kissing her shoulder.

"I think you should add in there that your future boyfriends would have to be chubby and ugly with a small...you know." He told her with a grin. "I really think we're doing this for nothing. You're going to be stuck with me for life. I'm not letting you go easily." He told hr and kissed her softly. "I love you too much."

Adri nodded her head, “Okay. Rotate holidays.”

She frowned at the new boyfriend line though. “I don’t downgrade. Ever. Sorry.” She smiled. “It’s going to be hard for you to upgrade but that doesn’t mean you can’t try.” She told him. “I love you and you will be my first love forever even if I end up hating you in the future.” She laughed. “You never really hate your first love.” She smiled and gave him a kiss.

“We are doing this because even if we don’t end up needing it we will have it.” She said. “Who knows what the future ha sin store for us. If we end up hating each other then we will have this from when we loved each other.” She smiled at him and rubbed his cheek. “And I think it’s pretty damn good. I will transfer it to an email and send it to our lawyers.”

He felt like that was a rude thing to say but let it go. She basically was saying if they didn't last she would only find someone better than him. "Well you sure as hell can't upgrade. I guess you will be single then..." He told her. He really hated the thought of them not being together and even more so if they hated each other. His eyes moved to her and he gave her a nod before kissing her back. "I love you too."

Jake gave her a nod. "Yeah I know. I just don't like thinking about. It's hard for me and it's hard to imagine." He told her and moved to get up. "Okay."

He went to the kitchen to get the salad for them ready and then put the food in the oven to get warm. After being in the kitchen he took the dogs outside for a moment and sat down with them to get some air after their conversation they had.

“No I probably can’t upgrade from you. I’ll try but no one will compare. You see, I met this guy and he changed my life forever. He showed me real love. He bought me a puppy. And then had a baby and then bought me two more puppies. I think he’s going to be my forever.” She smiled and bumped his shoulder with hers.

She watched Owen while he went outside. She typed up the email and sent it to their lawyers so they could make it official and read over them. Then she blacked out the dates Jake left to film and when he got back so they would both here. She didn’t want to leave the country with Owen but she would go to New York or LA for a quick gig.

She bounced Owen on her lap and kissed his neck to make him giggle. He ran for Max when she set him down and she followed him to the back door and watched him until Jake saw him. He only wanted Max so she did t see it as too big of deal.

She called her brothers to discuss her idea for a present for their mother and most of them seemed on board which meant they were doing it.

"Because of babies and puppies?" He smiled at her a little. "But then that baby stole the first puppy...that's why you got two more puppies. He felt bad for you. Who steals a dog from their mom?" He made a face then pointed at Owen. "He did."

He just sat outside for a bit to get some air and then when Owen wanted Max he let Owen outside and he just followed Max around. The girls played for a bit then it was like it was too hot for their chubby butts and they found a cool place in the shade to rest on the cement. Owen shrieked and laughed as Max ran and played with him.

After a bit Jake made them all go inside to check on the food. Owen was a little mad until Max went inside first then he was fine with it. Jake set him down and the two went back to the living room to continue playing. He checked the food in the oven. "Baby it's almost done we can start with salad if you want to now?"

“That part was left out for a reason.” She told him. “You had no reason to bring it up. And he didn’t steal. Owen borrowed and one day I will get Max back. I am sure of it.”

Adri got up when the family came in. She grabbed the plates and bowls for dinner and set the table with the silverware. “Whatever you want to start with. I don’t want a lot.” She said. She cut up three slices of bread and cut one of those slices in half. It still seemed a little big so she cut it in half again.

“So my brothers and I agreed on mom’s present but in order to make it work we all have to go to LA. Now I know what you are thinking but this is absolutely not work and when you see what the gift does to mom you are going to love it. It’s going to be very special and it’s only going to take a day.” She told him.

“And I still can’t tell you what it is because it’s going to be so sweet for her on Christmas. Dad is going to love it too and we want everyone to be surprised.” She smiled. “Okay? Only a day. The day after we get back from North Carolina. It’s not a long flight at all. You can finish up your Christmas shopping. I will be out of the way.” She told him.

Jake shook his head. "Do you really think that babe? I don't know...I think their bond is for life. Sorry baby. Wait until Max can start sleeping in Owen's bed. It will happen. He already doesn't sleep in our room."

He got the salad out for them to start with if she wanted it. He put it on the table. "Are we eating at the table or in the room babe?"

He looked at her when she mentioned going to LA. "Okay. When are you going?" He asked. "Okay. That's fine." He told her. "Are you taking Owen or leaving Owen with me?" This could be a first time to travel with him but if they had something important to handle then he could understand wanting to leave him at home with Jake. "You could always take Emma with you too." He told her.

“Table. I don’t want him running around and eating.” She picked Owen up and put Him in his high chair. He fussed while being put in it but once the tray was locked in he knew he was going to eat and he was okay again. “Goof.” She tickled his stomach.

“I think it would be best if he stayed here. Things will go so much faster if I don’t have to chase after a baby while we are...getting our gift ready.” She almost ruined the surprise.

She nodded her head to taking Emma but it was only a day. Not even a 24 hour day, maybe 12 hours.

“Do you want me to take him? I can. And Emma if I have too. It just didn’t seem very fair to him when he could be out and about with you.”

Owen giggled and tried to move away from her tickling him.

"Why can't you tell me? I can keep a secret. We are going to get married. We shouldn't keep secrets Adri." He told her with a smile. "That's fine though. He can stay with me. Just thought I'd offer."

"No baby he's fine staying here with me. It's just that now you can take him with you anytime you want." He shrugged as he put some salad on his plate and then went to the fridge to look for salad dressing and grabbed a couple to put on the table so Adri could grab what she wanted too.

Jake had grabbed some of the dinner out of the oven for Owen to eat. He wanted it to be cooling down for him before setting it on his tray. "There ya go baby boy." He knew that he wouldn't want salad.

“Because it won’t be as fun if you know what we are doing. Trust me. Christmas morning you’re going to fall in love with me all over again because I am so thoughtful.” She smiled.

She watched Owen eat and sat back in her chair. She still didn’t have an appetite. She smiled at Jake and helped Owen get his food into his mouth. She had to stop him from giving it to the dogs, which he thought was hilarious.

“So What did I get for Christmas?” She asked curiously. “I’ll tell you something if you tell me something. I think you will like me something.” She smiled happily.

“Shoes maybe? Your credit card for a day? A spa day?” She asked.

“What did you get this guy?” She asked. “I’ll cover his ears.” She told him.

Jake watched Adri and rolled his eyes but smiled. "You forget we've spent a Christmas together. I know you're thoughtful. Hence the sweet truck in our garage. Which I still love you a lot for." He told her and kissed her cheek.

"Oh you will love what I got you. I got you something you will freak over." He gave her a wink. "And fall in love with me all over again." Jake chuckled and watched Owen. He was a handful but he made things fun and interesting. "I'm not telling you....you'll have to wait and find out."

"You know what we got him. Goober. He's going to be cruising to pick up chicks." Jake got him a truck power wheels like his.

“Another puppy?” She asked and her eyes light up at the thought. The girls were technically puppies but Adri would never turn down another puppy. She made a face at having to wait to see what he got her. “No fun. I really can’t wait to wrap all of these presents though. I got paper for every person. It’s a good thing we have a big tree. I got one big thing for everyone and then little things that made me think of them. Personalized stockings that I need to stuff and put above the fireplace, those are for Christmas Eve. I need to put all of the coats and pajamas and stuff on the beds. I have a lot to do when we arrive.” She smiled. “Want to head down early?” She asked. “Just a couple days early.” She asked.

“That is going to be from S-A-N-T-A. I got him something else from us. I got the idea from Oprah and I think it’s something we will both like.” She covered Owen’s ears. “It’s a baby’s first library. Every book you can think of came with it. And it’s personalized with his name on the shelf. It’s educational and we can read to him at night. It’s good for his development.”

She let Owen’s ears go and kept feeding him. “Is it going to snow or do I need to buy an ice machine and make my own snow?” She asked. “I will do it if I have too.”

Back
Top Bottom