Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

She rolled her eyes, “Yeah Boo. I’m totally worried about that.” She told him.

“I thought they were taking care of the lighting ceremony. All we need to do is find a caterer and cake. I have a few designs in mind. I want elegance and maybe some fresh flowers coming out of the top. But we have a pretty long guest list so we need a lot of cake.” She patted his back. “Maybe one day of wedding planning and the rest is up to you.” She said.

She stopped touching him until he said please and then she started again. “That’s why I thought.” She said and scratched his back. She leaned over and grabbed his butt and kept rubbing and scratching his back.

“Well we are doing something together so everyone can meet everyone. And then we are doing our separate parties. I don’t think mine is in the country. I don’t know where they are taking but I was given two sets of dates to not work.the first one this summer which might be my bridal shower and then one later on which is the bachelorette.” She told him.

“We can do shirts if you want. That could be cute.” She agreed. “King and Queen. Nice and simple. You need to get that tattoo after the wedding.”

"They are baby but you have to plug in the lights. Meaning we will be around people is what I'm saying. Yes we will have times that we will be alone but not a lot of it..." He told her. "I'm down with one day of planning. I like that idea." He smiled.

"Woman...I may have a broken rib but I will not hesitate to f you up." He teased and chuckled. "Why are you touching my butt?"

Jake nodded about them having a gathering for everyone to get to know each other. "I forgot that. We could wear our shirts for that. That way your model friends know which one our husband to be is. In case they don't know. I mean we could tell them it's the best looking an the strongest but they may get confused with a room full of fighters on the strongest. Best looking no." He smiled. "What did you want to do for that gathering?"

"What tattoo?" He asked.

“B! I will mess you the hell up. Threaten me again and I’ll knock your butt out. Injured or healthy.” She threatened and put her hand over his rib and threatened to press but didn’t actually do it. “Test me.”

She smiled, “Ill touch your butt if I want too. It’s mine after all.” She said happily and gave it another squeeze.

“We can wear our shirts for that. They know that you are my fiancé. Trust me, they know.” She laughed.

“The knight’s armor tattoo with your quote on your back. Come on Boo you were talking about it forever. You can’t get my hopes up and take them away like that.” She sighed.

"You wish you could knock my butt out. You wouldn't dare. I know you better than that. You would never intentionally hurt me. Nice try though..." He told her. "I'm not scared of you..."

Jake shook his head. "Not yet it's not. That's what you'd tell me." He stuck his tongue out out at her.

"I'll order them then. Why do you say it like that? That they know?" He chuckled. "To trust you that they know. Why is that?"

He thought about it. "I can technically start my armor tattoo now. I could start on the shoulder part. I'll save the queen quote for after we get married. I think I'm going to have Nunez do it. He already told me that he would. He thought it was a sick idea."

He ha her there. Although she was tempted to give it a light press to prove her point. She didn’t though. She could hurt him in a worst way and just stop touching him all together. So that is what she did.

“It is mine.” She said. “The second you slipped the ring on my finger it was mine.” She said and flashed her engagement ring. “Oh you don’t have a ring yet? Poor thing. Your things are mine and my things are mine. I like it like this. Maybe we should postpone the wedding so I can have your things and my thing forever.” She joked and looked at her ring.

“You could. I don’t know when you would start that though.” She said softly. “I don’t know it’s up to you. I’m sure he can come to the house and do it here in sessions and you can go to him. And all of that.” She said. “Casey is going to have a hell of a time putting all of that together.”

"Baabe...I said don't stop. I even said please." He chuckled. "No but seriously. Please babe. I won't kick your butt. I promise."

He raised his eyebrow. "I'm telling you right now if that's how it works, when I proposed, your things became mine. Like that chest of yours...mine. Your entire body....mine." He smiled. "You're mine!" He rolled over and motioned for her to lean down so he could kiss her deeply.

"Oh no. I'm leaving that task for the best assistant that I ever had." He chuckled. "I'll have Nunez come here for the first session. They film Ink Master in New York. That will give us excuses to go New York." He smiled at her. "Not that you need excuses."

She rolled her eyes and went back to scratching and rubbing his back. “You’re a pain in my side. But as long as you know you can’t knock me out. We are good. Just wait until Owen is older and stronger. You two will fighting to see who make the other tap first.” She sighed.

She laughed and shook her head. “Not until you have a ring on your finger. Sorry Boo. Those are the rules.” She smiled and raised her hand so he could flip over. She rubbed his stomach and then just put her hand on his chest.

“I think this is a task for Casey.” She smiled. “But a trip to New York is nice. You can get your tattoo while Owen and I walk around.” She thought about it and nodded her head, “Are you sure there isn’t a guy out here that can do it? I’d just hate for you to have to wait until you have time to fly to New York to do it.” She said. “He’s an amazing artist but you know, that’s a lot.”

Jake chuckled, "But you love me..." He grinned because he knew she couldn't deny that. Better to he a pain there then your butt." He chuckled. "You so know that's the case. I will make him tap every time though. Truth though is we will wrestle all the time. Be prepared. We may need a referee. But you can't be biased."

"These are rules you made babe. Not official rules. These are lies. Adri lies to get her way. Your chest has always been mine and will always be mine. Always." He teased as Owen ran over to give Jake a toy. "Thanks buddy." He then took it back after a minute and ran off. "Ever wonder what goes through his head. Like why did he just do that?" He chuckled shaking his head.

He shrugged. "There isn't anyone else that I know and trust doing it here. I could ask Nunez if he knows anyone local. I know it will be a pain but it's got to be amazing. I can't just have anyone do it. I'll look into it. There is a few people I heard good reviews about. I'll see about someone closer and get started earlier on it. That means no trips to New York then." He smiled.

“I have to be at first. You can’t win every time. That could hurt his confidence. When he’s two and he tackles Daddy you better act like he actually making you tap. When he’s fifteen and he wants to fight his former UFC fighting dad then you can be rough and make him train harder to want to beat you.” She said. “How I react to the situation depends on who made me happiest that day. But who knows. I might trade you in and gettin sexier husband by then.” She teased. “Yeah you’ll be like...40 by then. I’ll be like 38. Yeah. I’ll need an upgrade.” She laughed.

“He wanted you to see his toy. Then he wanted it back right away so you didn’t get attached to it. Very smart. I do the same thing with shoes. I will look at them for a little while and then put them back. I usually pick them back up and buy them but at least I can say I tried to leave them.” She smiled. “Makes me feel good.”

She shrugged her shoulder, “You already know he will do it and he’s given the green light. It is going to be a lot for you to clear your schedule to go get the outlines done and then the shading and another shading. You can’t do it all in one day which sucks. But he should do it. He’s one of the best and that’s what you need.” She told him. “I think it is a lot but if you can handle the traveling do it.”

"Of course I can win every time. Nice try though." He grinned. "I'm not going to hurt him when he's two. Three maybe..." He rolled his eyes. "You obviously haven't seen us wrestle have you? Give me a few minutes and I'll show you how we wrestle." He gave her a dirty look. "You would not dare to trade me in for an upgrade. Nice try. If you do try it, I will f them up. Do you want that on your hands?" He raised an eyebrow.

Jake shook his head. "I knew it couldn't be the same because you don't put the shoes down and not buy them. You always buy them. You give in to the pressure." He shook his head. "Owen just wanted to show me how cool his toys are. He was basically thanking me for buy him that cool toy." He chuckled and watched Owen a minute.

"Plus if I'm in LA I'm sure he will meet me out there to do some of it between filming the show. He acted cool with traveling and what not. He seems to be really laid back about it. He does want us to come to Florida though. Maybe we could take Owen to Disney there too."

He got up and got on his knees. "Owen...let's show mommy how we wrestle. You ready?" Owen stood up and put his hands up like he's ready to box so Jake put his up. Owen circled around him before he went after him for a take down and Jake fell back and Jake made an exaggerated grunt. He then climbed over Jake and Jake kept his arm over his rib so Owen couldn't hurt him. "Oh Owen you beat me. Good job buddy. Let daddy up." He gave his butt a pat as Owen got up. "What do we do when we win?" Owen flex. Jake laughed.

“If he’s an upgrade he will know how to fight better than you. Duh. You can try to beat him up. I don’t think that’s a fight you would win.” She told him and patted his chest.

She laughed and shook her head, “I don’t think he was thanking you. He barely knows how to say please. He really doesn’t know how to say thank you.” She kept laughing and rubbed his cheek. “Whatever makes you feel better Jake.”

She frowned, “How did we go from New York to LA to Florida?” She asked. “What does he have in Florida? I think we are long overdue for a trip to Disney. We haven’t been as a family. We should go early next year. I want to meet Tarzan. And the prince from princess and the frog.” She smiled.

She already had her phone in her hand so she recorded Jake and Owen wrestling on the floor. “You taught our son how to flex.” She thought she would be more surprised. Owen did it again and she felt his muscles. “So strong Baby Boo. Are you stronger than daddy?” She asked and put him on her lap. She kissed his neck and smiled at Jake. “So much stronger than Daddy, huh?” She laughed.

"Then you'll never find that upgrade babe. You will never find someone who can fight better than me, stronger, better looking. That doesn't exist. You'll spend forever looking. You may as well stay with me. I don't want you disappointed." He gave her a cheesy smile.

Jake gave her a look. "Well then you need to get to teaching. What kind of mother are you if all you teach is please but no thank you?" He teased her. "I'll teach him thank you."

He shook his head. "Goodness. Alright follow me...Nunez lives in Florida. They tape Ink Master in New York so when they are taping he's in NY. I will be taping the show with Nick in LA, Kingdom. Nunez is fine doing the tattoo in Vegas or New York. I did mention LA and he was okay with that too. He did say we needed to come see his shop and stuff in Florida but it wasn't necessary to go there a lot for sessions because he will more than likely be in New York. We following now?" He smiled. "I think he'd love it babe. He watches movies with you all the time so he is familiar with the characters. Why do you want the Prince and Tarzan? You have your own Tarzan right here." He drummed his chest real gentle.

"Of course I taught our son to flex. We flex when we win a wrestling match." Owen gave her a nod when she asked if he was stronger than daddy. "We should make a fight video for him. It would be hilarious. Our kids are going to hate us for all the videos we are going to make them do and the photos we take." He smiled and looked at Owen. "Owen what do we do after we flex? Show mommy what we do after we flex after we win." Owen climbed down and ran to Jake and gave him a big hug. "See mommy was afraid of her baby boy fighting and look he knows how to be gentle and wrestle."

“You better start teaching him something. What have you taught him? That’s useful? Nothing. I’m teaching German. The baby is going over sign language. And you’re teaching him to flex.” She laughed. “Good job Boo. We are teaching our skills I guess.”

She pinched his ear, “Get smart with me again. You suddenly brought up Florida like I would know he has a shop in Florida. This is your tattoo. I just need to know when we are going to Disney World.” She told him. “And New York.” She added. “Owen and I finally get some alone time at home while you are off in LA filming. Fun. That would be the time to as your agent to book you other things in LA. Photo shoots, magazines.” She told him.

“And you don’t walk around in a little brown thing and I wouldn’t have to for Tarzan to do it. So I would like to meet Tarzan.” She smiled.

She smiled when Owen gave him a hug. “That’s cute.” She said. “You’re lucky that’s cute.”

Jake raised an eyebrow. "You want to know what I taught him? Okay." He looked at Owen. "Owen...where's your eyes." He thinks a moment. "Point to your eyes. Show mommy where your eyes are." Owen points to his eyes and closes his eyes. "Good job. Show mommy your ears. Where are your ears?" With his eyes closed he grabbed his head by his ear. "Open your eyes goofy. Good job. Where's your tongue?" Owen opened his eyes and smiled before sticking his tongue out. "Good job."

"Ow..." He rubbed his ear. "You should have known. He was talking more for you than me." He told her. "What will the two of you do without me?"

Hearing her talk about Tarzan made him roll his eyes. "Fine. Meet him. I'll meet some Disney princesses." He shrugged. "Or while you get a photo with Tarzan...I'll get one with Jane." He smiled proudly.

"Why am I lucky?" He looked confused.

"Enjoy life stress-free." She laughed. She and Owen did fine the last time he went somewhere without them. They would be fine this time too. And since he was older they could go on a date and he could walk around. "We might go on a date. Mommy and me paint class or something. It will be fun. He can get messy." She smiled.

She shrugged her shoulder, "For every princess, there is a prince. I will find them all and take a picture." She said. "Boo! I figured out our Halloween costumes for next year. Tarzan and Jane but we can be matching so it would be the Jane that has the brown fur on too. That would be cute." She smiled. "If you are willing. That is basically a speedo with two triangle flaps on the front and back." She said and shrugged her shoulder.

"You taught our son how to wrestle. How do you think that is going to go down in preschool?" She asked. "Or daycare next year when we finally pick a place and take him. Do you know how many calls we are going to get about him wrestling other kids?" She shook her head.

"Oh I will. I'll enjoy a bed to myself too. Hell Nick and I may go out on the town. I don't get to go out with the boys very often. Hardly ever. Only after a fight do we really go out with my friends. It will be fun for all of us. Owen will love it. Mostly Owen will being able to spend time with Mommy and getting messy." He smiled.

Jake shrugged. "There are a lot of princesses. That's fine. Owen is going to get bored." He chuckled. "Poor kid." Jake thought it over and shrugged. "Yeah, I could maybe go for that. We could make Owen a monkey. That would be fun." He smiled watching Owen play with Max.

He rolled his eyes. "His father is World Champion in the UFC. Why would any teacher or parent at daycare expect anything different from our son?" He asked with a shrug. "I told him he only wrestles daddy. That's the rule."

Jake got up and grab some of the Chex mix they made the day before to snack on and something to drink. Owen came over to Jake when he sat back down. "You like a leach when someone has food. You have your snacks. Go away. Go away." He tickled his tummy before giving him a pretzel which made him happy. Jake moved to let Adri cuddle with him if she wanted to. "We should watch a new Christmas movie. Do you know of any?"

“Yeah Jake because he totally follows rules. Like stay off he table.” She said and pointed at Owen who was climbing on the table again. She got up and put him in baby jail which meant no toys and not dogs for five minutes. She sighed and looked at Jake. “I just don’t think it’s a good idea because once Luke finds out Owen can wrestle Luke is going to wrestle him. My brothers are going to wrestle him. Everyone is going to do it an She is going to want to do it with everyone and he won’t be able to figure out who he can and can’t wrestle with.” She told him.

She let him out of the baby jail and set him on the floor. He ran to Jake because Jake had food. She rolled her eyes. She couldn’t be mad after timeout because he paid for his crime. Now they started clean and next time Jake could give him a little tap.

“A new Christmas movie? Netflix released A Christmas Prince. We can try that.” She offered.

Jake rolled his eyes. "You can't take wrestling from me too. You said no MMA or watching me fight. Wrestling is good for flexibility and posture. We may not be able to teach him who he can fight but we can start teaching him where he can fight. On the mat in the gym. If the guys want to fight Owen, they can come over to the gym and fight it out with him in the gym. Then he will learn it's okay to fight there but not at school or at home in the living room. I mean some girls dance on top of tables at home and some do it at parties..." He shrugged.

He gave Owen another pretzel. "This is the last one if you get on the table again. Stay off the table." He gave Owen a stern look.

Jake just gave her a look. "I'm not watching that. Give me something to work with please. I'm compromising with Christmas. Give me funny...or action at least. Like Die Hard. Or at least Elf is hilarious. Or if there are boobs, I'll settle for that too." He smiled at her.

“Jake no kne is going to come over to wrestle Owen on a mat. Let’s be serious here. They’re going to roughhouse with him where ever they want. Because he’s tiny and all he is going to do is laugh it off.” She laughed at his analogy and shook her head, “So your future daughters can dance on tables. I’ll temember that and teach them how.” She smiled.

Then she realized what she said and felt sad again. She was doing so well at ignoring it too. This could be his only child. They might as well have some fun. “I’m just worried about him in daycare.” She said softly. “I’m sure you’ll teach him when and where is appropriate.”

Sheflipped through Hulu on the TV andNetflix in her phone. She found Elf first so sheet that play and sat back on the couch. “No more complaining about movie choice. The Grinch is after this.” She told him.

"He is fine Adri. He's not going to be the kid that beats everyone up at daycare. It's okay. Kids, especially boys roughhouse. It's okay." He rolled his eyes. "That is not what I meant and you know it. You better not teach our daughters to dance on tables. Our daughter will know how to put a boy in a headlock though." He smiled proudly. "I taught Amy how to break a dudes hand if she needed to. You twist the arm and then pull the wrist back like so." He showed Adri but was gentle. "She actually did it to a guy that kept touching her chest when she told him to stop. Proud brother moment after that."

Jake wrapped his arms around her and attacked her face with kisses. "I know you are. He will be okay. He's a good kid and he's smart. He does listen fairly well..." He told her. "You're a great mom Adge to be worried about him getting into trouble." Jake pressed his lips against hers. "I love you so much."

He looked at her. "I meant something new. Like that Bad Moms or Daddy's Home 2...I guess this will work though." He rubbed her leg. "What time do you want me to warm up our leftovers baby?" He asked snuggled into her.

“I could have used the knowledge in high school. Would have saved me from a horrible freshman year.” She said softly and shrugged her shoulder. “C’est la vie.”

She laughed when he attacked her with kisses and nodded her head. “I love you too.” She said softly.

“I swear I just said no more complaining about the movie.” She told him. “You can always grab the remote and change it yourself. If you can grab it from my hand.” She said and held it out away from him so he would have to reach for it.

“When ever you are hungry. I think that pie was too much. My stomach hurts.” She told him and rubbed his cheek. “I’ll feed the boy while you eat though.” She smiled.

“We know he can eat whenever. So it really is up to you.”

"You didn't know me back then. If you did...I wouldn't have had to teach you...I would have done it myself." He smiled and kissed her shoulder. "What happened your freshman year?"

He gave her a look. "Yeah and I don't have to listen to you. I'm my own man." He stuck his tongue out and reached for the remote. "No wonder your brothers picked on you growing up. You deserved it. You're a punk." He climbed over her to hold her down so he could grab the remote.

Jake gave her a nod. "I'm okay right now from the Chex. Maybe after awhile you'll want food. But yes...he can eat anytime. He's worse than his old man. He is growing though. I worry as he gets older he is going to be in pain when he grows. Mom said I would just whine and cry when I grew cause it hurt so bad. Knowing our luck we will have that and him fussy with teeth. O is a really good kid though. He's pretty easy...for the most part."

Owen laid down with Max, using him as a pillow. "That kid could pull his tail, roll all around on him, tug his ears, smack him and Max just takes it all and then licks his face. They are soul brothers for sure." Bam jumps up on the couch and snuggles with Jake. "Hi. There's my girl huh?!" He scratched her ears.

She smiled and rubbed his cheek. “Of course you would have. I could have used a handsome guy like you back then.” She said and gave his cheek a kiss. “Nothing good.” She told him but left it at that.

She groaned and tried to wiggle from under him but he was heavier than she was and kept her down.

She nodded her head, “He probably will. He’s going to be just like you. Crying and upset and wanting to be cuddled. Little baby and big baby.” She teased. She held her arms open for Owen and he ran over. She kissed the top of his head and sent him off.

Rocky jumped up after BamBam and went to Jake sniffed him and then went over to Adri. “Hi pretty girl.” She kissed his head and face and rubbed her belly when she flipped over.

“How are you feeling? Any pain or anything?” She asked him.

Jake looked in her eyes. "Tell me..." He told her softly. "I want to know everything about you."

He stole the remote from her and then blew a huge raspberry on her neck. "I am winner and still champion! The crowd goes wild." Jake made a sound a crowd would cheering.

He gave her a look. "Shut up. I only complain when I'm really in pain or I'm really sick so don't even... Normally I just want to cuddle and I'm fine." Jake poked her side to pick on her for picking on him.

Jake watched Adri and the dog. "Our dogs are spoiled...." He chuckled.

"My ribs aren't too bad. They are just sore. My face is what hurts." He told her. "Keep your jokes and comments to yourself please."

She shook her head, “Not right now, Boo.” She told him and rubbed his cheek. “I can’t do it right now.”

Shegroaned and pushed him off. “Gross. Only Owen likes those. Keep your spit to yourself.” She told him and wiped off her neck. “Nasty.”

She shrugged her shoulder, “They deserve to be.” She smiled.

She shook her head, “I wasn’t going to say anything about the pain in your face. “The black eye is pretty bad but have stuff to cover that up now. So we are good.” She told him. “You want some peas? It will help. We might not have peas. I hate peas. We have frozen corn. You can have that.”

Back
Top Bottom