Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"It's because I look good in plaid. And he's cute like me." He smiled. "Him and I could match. We could do red plaid. Or red and white checkered."

Jake thought about getting up but he hurt and felt likerelaxing. "I could do khakis, plaid shirt with sweater over it. Depending on the color you go with I can find a shirt to coordinate." He watched her try a few things on.

He looked at all the options. "Actually...the plain red is too plain. The red sparkly is okay but that green pops. I like it. I say green. You'll sparkle as much as the tree." He smiled. "I like it. Green."

He could not wait to kick them out so he could strip down. "What color should I wear with the green?"

“Do I want to sparkle like the tree?” She laughed. “Green it is. Tom Ford too. I think my expensive taste is rubbing off on you.” She teased and took the green dress off and hung it up on the door. That was the one she was keeping. She had shoes to match. “It’s cold out there though so I need a trench coat or something to wear over it.” She said.

“If I do green you can do...I don’t know a green plaid. Something that doesn’t have too much green but pops of it.” She told him.

“Will you find him something that matched the dress?” She asked. “Why don’t we just start bring that. When I need a dress bring something for Jake too.” She told her personal shopper. She didn’t use her all the time so it wasn’t that big of a deal.

With her dress picked out she paid for it and the shoppers services. Owen woke up after she left. “You want to go take your underwear off and I’ll get him?” She asked and went upstairs.

Owen was at the baby gate shaking it to get out of his room. She picked him up and tried to fix his hair. “Did you have a nice nap bud? You hair looks crazy.” She told him. She let Max out to use the bathroom and took Owen to the living room and let him watch a movie.

"That is probably the best thing to do, have them bring something for me as well that goes with all the pieces. I may not always need it but doesn't hurt to have one just in case." He thought about it. "Maybe plaid and a jacket?"

Jake smiled a huge smile. "Hell yes I do!" He went to go remove his shirt and underwear but put his shorts back on since Owen would be up. He then went downstairs and relaxed on the couch, putting his feet up.

"One thing they don't tell you about having kids, is you lose the option to watch what you want to when you want to. I now watch cartoons...all the time. When he goes to bed, can we watch something. Like a movie or a show or something...anything that's not animated and preferably rated more than PG13." He smiled and rested his head back on the couch. "Come cuddle though. Please?"

"Plaid and a jacket, that will work." She agreed.

She walked into the kitchen to cut up some fruit and cheese for Owen to snack on. She sat next to Jake and laughed at his statement, "I have to agree. Some of these shows are boring and annoying. I can't watch the lullaby channel anymore. If I have to hear those stupid nursery rhymes again I will flip." She told him. "But it makes him happy and he is learning words. I wish they had a German version of Dora the Explorer though." She shrugged her shoulder.

She held his hand and put her head on his shoulder. "Nice pants." She smiled. "I wish they were short and gold though." She pouted. "You'll feel naked in those tiny things." She told him trying to convince him. "The elephant might be too much for Owen's poor little eyes but the shorts are kind of perfect."

"I have good taste in fashion. I have taken after my sexy future wife." He chuckled.

He chuckled at her frustration with the kids shows too. "Oh you want to watch the lullaby show? Okay." He went to turn it but didn't. "Why do we not have another TV and room set up for him. We have enough money for that. Why do we have to suffer? Maybe you should add German kid's shows to your project list." He told her and grinned before kissing her softly.

Jake smiled and snuggled into her. "Thanks. You're not getting me in the elephant or the gold shorts. I'm comfy in these shorts thanks. Since you got a nap does that mean I get a nap?" His eyes closed and he sighed as he settle with her on the sofa. Jake let his hands play with hers. "You doing okay love? I'm really proud of us for how we've talked the last two days. That's good."

“Because he’s little and he needs to be watched like a hawk because he likes to climb on the furniture. Owen get down.” She told him and he stopped climbing on the coffee table. She shook her head and closed her eyes.

“That’s a lot of work.” She laughed. “And kids don’t need to learn German. I can find some German kid shows though. Then you can both learn German. Yay!” She laughed. “That’s why you need. I’ll start looking and figure out what we can stream. It will be good for you both.” She promised. “And you won’t get bored because you’ll be learning. Learning with your son.” She smiled.

“I’m fine.” She told him. “I need to wash this make up off and maybe get a piece of pie.” She told him and squeezed his hand. She went upstairs and wiped her face with a make up wipe. She changed into a shirt and shorts and grabbed her blanket. She went back downstairs and sat next to him again. She wrapped up in her blanket and held his hand through the blanket.

“Is this what we are doing for the rest of the day?” She asked. “This and sleeping. We can take turns sleeping so someone is always watching Owen.” She offered.

Jake grinned and shook his head. "He may have gotten that from me....maybe..." He chuckled. "Just ask mom how much I climbed....I would jump off of shelves and stuff."

He gave her a look and chuckled. "Why do I have to learn with Owen? And who says I won't get bored just because I'm with my son?" He chuckled. "Is it because he's cute? Cause I'm not sure if it's that."

He watched her leave upstairs and he sighed but when she brought the blanket back he climbed under it with her. "You have to share. And no I had nothing else planned but just relax. Your mom offered to watch him. We could always call them and then we both could nap together. But I'm fine really if you want to nap more you can..." He offered and watched Owen and just snuggled with Adri.

Owen tried climbing the table again. "Owen get down. Mommy told you no. If you get on it again I'm spanking your butt." He warned.

“So you’re not the weird one in the family that can’t speak German.” She laughed. “Everyone else on my side can. My mother will make sure he can. I don’t want to be a translator. You’re learning German. It will be so much easier when we go to Germany. Trust me. They’ll love you even more.” She promised.

“They are probably asleep. We can watch him. He’s not that big of a pain yet. Just loud and curious.” She said softly and watched him play. She grabbed a pillow and leaned on her side so her head was against it. She put her legs in Jake’s lap since they had to share the blanket.

“You’re not spanking his butt. We can’t spnak the curiousity out of him. He will learn his lesson when he falls off. When he’s three and throwing stuff and being nasty that’s when we start spanking and time out. We could put him in baby jail.” She said and looked at the pack and play.

“Ich mache ein Nickerchen.” She said and closed her eyes. “That one was easy. You better not ask me what I just said.” She said with her eyes closed and yawned.

"It's not my fault I didn't grow up with a German grandma or grandpa." He shook his head and rolled his eyes but with a smile. "That's rude. I'm not going to be fluent in it but I can try to learn the best I can. Does your grandparents speak English? If not they should learn...if I'm learning they are learning." He teased and smiled.

Jake shook his head. "I'm not spanking the curiosity out of him, it would be spanking the not listening out of him. If we tell him no he needs to know. If he's curious about putting his hand on the burner are you gonna let him burn his hand? No you're going to smack his hand away. It's no different. Or he finds it fun to fall off and he keeps doing it and laughs. A smack on his butt and telling him no isn't going to kill the kid."

He rolled his eyes. "Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it's easy for me. Jerk. If you can't sleep go upstairs. I'll watch him..." He rubbed her leg.

“You just met them at Thanksgiving. They spoke English to you. They don’t know the entire dictionary but they know enough. And when they didn’t undterstand they took Andre to the kitchen and had him explain in German. That was adorable. My grandmother worries about your career.” She told him and rubbed his cheek. “She wouldn’t be happy to see you like this. My grandfather didn’t mind though. He loves boxing so I guess he’s used to it.”

She sighed and shrugged her shoulder, “I think he’s too little. We can have the firm voice and face. I don’t want him to afraid is all.” She said softly.

She looked at Owen, “Come here.” She held his hands, “we told you not to climb. You do it again you’re going on time out.” She told him and let him go. He picked up a ball and started to rub around with it. Throwing it and then running to get unless one of the girls got it first.

“But you knew what I said, right? Or somewhat understood it?” She asked.

She heard Owen fall and opened her eyes. He picked himself up and then he started to cry, running to the couch for comfort. She gave him a kiss and rubbed his back. She checked his fingers and toes and gave them all a kiss. “Go tell Daddy you hurt.” She told him and let him crawl over her to Jake. He wasn’t crying anymore but he still wanted to be held.

"I was kidding Adge." He looked surprised when she mentioned that her grandmother worked about his carrier. "Really? Doesn't want to see me hurt? That's sweet. I like your grandparents. Do they get pay-per-view there? We could pay for them to be able to watch the fights. That way she knows I'm okay. She won't have to worry too much."

"I'm not going to beat his butt but a swift smack through his diaper won't hurt him. I'm not going to let him be a spoiled brat who gets away with murder. If I have to spank him, I will..."

Jake gave her a nod. "You said you were taking a nap and that I'm the best fiance ever." He smiled. "Oh and I'm one sex beast." He chuckled.

He looked over and saw Owen running to Adri and he sighed. "Come here." He hugged him. "You have to be careful when running bud." Jake rubbed his back and kissed his head. "Why don't you just sit with us a little bit?"

She laughed, “Ich bin der beste Verlobte aller Zeiten. Du bist aber sexy.” She smiled and winked at him.

She smiled at Jake with Owen. “Poor baby.” She said and felt him crawling over to her. She let him lay on her chest and patted his back. He sucked on his fingers and watch TV for a little while until Max came over and licked his face. Owen scrambled to get off of her and ran around again.

Adri sighed and turned on her side. “I guess I won’t be taking a nap.” She sighed and sat up. “I’m getting pie.” She told him and stood up to get a piece of pie. She put it in the microwave and warmed it up then put ice cream on the side of it. She took it to the living room and sat next to Jake.

Owen ran over to see what she had and put his hand to his mouth. “Good job bud.” She gave him a bite. “He said hungry. Emily’s been teaching him sign language and he just sign hungry. Our kid is going to be trilingual. We are the best parents ever.” She smiled.

Jake narrowed his eyes at her. "You just wait. I'll be able to understand what you're saying then you won't be able to talk crap. Then I'll put your butt in a headlock." He stuck his tongue out at her.

"He's fine...he's not a poor baby." He told her and rolled his eyes. He watched her get up. "Like I said go upstairs and sleep babe..." He sighed and shook his head. "I think you just wanted an excuse to get your pie." He teased.

He looked at Adri. "I do know some sign language." He signed 'thank you' and grinned. "What up now?" He asked and chuckled. Jake got up and grabbed some of the snacks he bought for Owen. "Here buddy..." He sat back down and handed Owen his snacks that he put in a cup that if he turned it upside down they wouldn't fall out but he could put his hand in. "Here you eat these. Not mommy's pie. You have to learn you don't eat everyone else's food." Jake looked at Adri. "You know darn well he will be eating everyone's food in Denver right?"

“I said I’m the best fiancé but you are sexy. Jeez. So defensive all the time. Just because it sounds angry doesn’t mean it is mean.” She laughed.

“He is a poor baby. He’s my poor baby boy. He always will be.” She smiled. “Do you have a problem with that?” She asked laughing. “You better not. The answer should be no.”

“He will and everyone will give him food I am sure. It’s hard to deny that cute chubby face.” She told him and squeezed Owen’s cheeks which caused food to come spilling out of his mouth. “You are so nasty! You’re not a chipmunk! Don’t do that.” Luckily Max scooped in and licked up the food so Adri would have to pick it up. “That’s so gross.” She gagged.

"You were talking crap. I am the best...and I'm sexy." He shook his head. "That's all German sounds like it people being angry." He chuckled.

"I'm not scared of you." He told her. "He can always be your baby but there is nothing poor about him. Nothing...He is perfectly healthy, happy, and spoiled rotten." He tickled his tummy.

Jake shook his head. "You did it! Don't tell him he is gross when you pushed his cheeks together. He is one. He doesn't know what to do when you do that. I'd spit my food out at you too just for messing with my cheeks." He teased and shook his head. "I can't blame him at all but what are you gonna do when he throws up on you?"

“You’re disgusting too then! You can’t be on his side. He stuffed his cheeks with food. That’s dangerous.” She told him.

“He almost has! Plenty of times. I just turned him around into something so he didn’t do it on me. He almost peed on me which was gross but I think tis chewed food thing was much worst. And then Max ate it.” She gagged again. “Again disgusting.” She told Owen and he smiled at her.

She ate her pie and watched TV. “Can I change the channel Owen?” She asked and he said no but she changed it anyways. Christmas movies were more fun to watch and just as safe for little guys like him. “You know what will be nice when we are in the cold? Spiced Apple Cider. It will be nice and toasty and delicious.” She smiled.

"That's when you tell him to swallow his food not push his cheeks together goof." He shook his head.

Jake rolled his eyes. "I've been peed on through a diaper and puked on. Hell I'd rather clean poo up than puke. It's the smell. That doesn't have a bad smell when he chews it and spits it back out. Wait till he starts trying stuff, doesn't like it then tries to hand it back to you or shares a half soggy chip. Mmm tasty."

"What if I want to watch something?" He asked and smiled. "Spiked Apple Cider. I could go for that. We have an apple orchard in Denver that makes their own cider. I wonder if we can get some." Jake looked at Adri. "Will you scratch my back?"

“You’ve gotta be quicker than that.” She teased. “Ew. Oh god no. I’d rather it have to clean up at all. Babies are gross.” She laughed. “You already share backwash drinks with him. Those nasty smoothies with a clump of his spit.” She stuck her tongue out. “Bleh.”

She smiled at tossed the remote away, “Then you can go upstairs.” She teased. Owen and I are going to watch Christmas movies. Because it’s the season for them and our boy is going love it.” She smiled.

“I’m eating pie.” She pouted. “If you lay on the floor I’ll rub your back with my feet.” She offered. “I need my hands.”

"I know babies are the worst. They are gross. They smell funny. They never let us sleep. Maybe we should trade him in for a dog." He looked at Owen. "Can we trade you in for a dog?" Owen shook his head said no.

Jake just looked at Adri. "What if he doesn't like Christmas? Especially Christmas movies." He grinned. "He does like the Grinch. And Elf. Not that he knows what's going on."

He made a face. "Ew gross. That's disgusting. You can wait till you're done. It's not pressed for time. I will be happy to wait." He smiled. "I may take swimming tomorrow. Packing is all I know I have to do so I plan to stay in minimal clothing all day before we go to NC."

“I could go for another dog. Good idea.” She teased and shrugged her shoulder when Owen said no. “What sound does a dog make Owen?” She asked and he barked like a dog. “Good enough.” She said. “Just have to get him to do his business outside.”

She made a face, “The Grinch is a good movie but I think he likes Elf more. If he does like grinch it’s only because of the colors.” She said. “But els has a lot of color too.” She added.

“How would you feel if I made the photo shoot tomorrow instead of when we get back so they can be edited while we are gone and I get them designed for a Christmas card? We have everything we need clothing and decoration wise so it might three hours tops. Depending on how well someone behaves to be changed. We will start with the most clothes and work our way down to him in nothing but lights. And hoping he doesn’t pee on my hardwood floors.”

"Careful what you wish for Adri. He's a boy. He can go outside..." He told her and gave her a look.

Jake smiled. "Adriana. He has no idea what is going on in either movie. He likes them both for the colors and the music. When Pennies from Heaven comes on in Elf he drops it like it's hot." He chuckled. "It's the music."

He groaned. "I'd rather not. Three hours? Why is it taking three hours? He isn't going to sit still for three hours Adri. You'll be lucky if he cooperates for two hours I kind of want a day to no have anyone here or have to be anywhere...." He sighed.

“As long as we both agree he likes elf more.” She smiled at him. She finished her pie and out the plate on the side table out of reach of Owen.

She moved down and patted her thighs so he would lay down and she could rub his back. “Yes at least three hours. I want good pictures and options. It’s three different outfits. Family pictures and just Owen and Owen and the dogs. It’s a lot of pictures.” She told him and shrugged her shoulder. “If he starts to cry I have this cute scroll that says naughty list. And if he’s holding it will look like he’s drying because he’s on the naughty list.” She smiled.

“We don’t have to do it tomorrow though. We do have to do it when we get back. Like the day after we get back. We are running out of time an I want to get there cards out soon.” She told him. “No complaining.” She added.

Jake laid down on his stomach so she could rub his back. He shook his head. "Babe, I think you have wishful thinking. He is not going to want three outfits and three hours of photos. I know you love it but he's one..." He shrugged. "Good luck..."

"We could do it the day we leave. We can get up at 8 and do it and leave around noon." He offered. "That way they can be made while we are gone."

His eyes closed and he let out a sigh. "Don't stop. We are getting massages in NC. We have to..." It felt amazing and was relaxing for him.

“It might not even take three hours. I just have the photographer blocked off for that long. And maybe someone else will put up with some more costume changes and take professional pictures with me.” She said and poked his back. “If we have time. I would like to have some pictures of you and I.” They never got the chance when it was the two of them alone and Owen was in most of their professional pictures now.

“We could. He might be happier in the morning. He seems more active around that time. That could happen. And for the record it’s two outfits and then him in a diaper. Which he will love so I don’t think he will have too big of a melt down. And we can bribe him with snacks.” She smiled.

“You can’t get a massage. Your rib is broken. I can rub your back for you but you can’t go crazy and get a massage. What if she pushes down too hard and breaks it even more? You’re screwed then.” She told him.

"Okay. I can take photos with you. Don't get mad when everyone gushes over how hot I am and forgets you're in the photo." He teased with a smile. "I'm fine with just us photos."

Jake shook his head. "I can't believe you bribe our son with snacks. Poor guy. Let's do it in the morning then before we leave. I want another day just chilling and the three of us before we have everyone around. We will hardly have any privacy at the cabin. In NC we have things to get done for the wedding and your lighting ceremony."

He groaned. "I can tell her to stay away from that area babe. But until then...keep rubbing. And give me a few scratches...please."

"I was thinking about our bachelor and bachelorette parties. Were we doing it on different days? Or are we doing it the same time and meeting up somewhere together? I know we have time but I was just curious. I saw these shirts on Pintrest that said 'King and Queen.' I figured we need those to wear at least the parties or sometime once we get to NC. That's our thing. On the back we could put Daniels and the year? Or just leave them both say King and Queen."

Back
Top Bottom