Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"I bought paper for each person too. That way everyone knows who's is who's." He smiled. "We had the same idea. I bought Amy and Luke a double glider for their nursery. I have a photo of it though. It is wooden and has their last name carved into it." He told her. "And the next dog is mine. You have three." He told her.

Jake looked at Adri. "Cover them...okay he is getting his own little cedar chest for his toys or whatever. with his name carved in it. He's not gonna be happy to play with it but he's can keep it forever."

"It will snow before and while we are there." He smiled and rubbed her hand. "You're so cute baby. We can go down anytime after we get back from NC."

“Oh fancy. I’m sure she’ll love that. As long as it’s something she can get some sleep in at the middle of the night when the baby is crying.” She laughed. “You kept mommy and daddy up plenty of nights.” She told Owen and touched his nose. “Yes, you did.”

She covered his ears and smiled at Jake’s gift. “Aw that’s sweet Boo. Hopefully it’s big. This guy is going to get a lot of toys for Christmas. Maybe we should pack up a box of his old toys and donate those. Give him to grandma and grandpa for a couple hours and clean out his room and the toy room. After Christmas of course and we keep his favorites.” She smiled.

She smiled really big when he said it was going to snow. “Yay! White Christmas. Owen we are going to have to wrap you up night and tight in warm clothes. You probably like it but you’ll see snow Baby Boo! Are you excited?” She asked him.

Jake had it all figured out. He had talked to a company who makes them and they got the ideas from mothers on what would make them a good glider. They would be comfortable to sleep and for Luke to even sit with her. "She will love it trust me."

"It doesn't have to be his toys. It could be blankets or bedding." He suggested. "But donating isnt a bad idea. He has nice toys." Jake told her and smiled.

Owen just looked at Adri and smiled an almost toothless smile. "I'm excited for a white Christmas. It's been awhile. We need stuff to build a snowman." He took a drink and looked for his phone. "I think I want a photo of the outside decorations so I can see what it looks like. I'm excited to see it. I even have a surprise for you...." He grinned a mischievous grin.

“I’m sure she will.” Adri smiled. “She’ll love it even more when she’s sleeping on it with the baby.”

She smiled at Owen. “He’s growing too fast. She sighed. “It feels like he just turned one. I can’t believe he’s going to be two st the end of March.” She said and rubbed his messy cheeks. “Disneyland for his birthday? Maybe we can get him to fall out of love with Paw Patrol and in love with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.” She laughed.

“I know we have carrots st the house for a nose. We might need a little bag of charcoal for the buttons and face. We can pick up a scarf from somewhere. It will be nice.” She smiled. “We can have a fashionable snowman. Burberry scarf and all.” She offered.

“The house looks gorgeous. The designer did all I wanted and more. It looks stunning. I can’t wait for you to see it in person.” She smiled. “It’s classic but it has some touches of childish fun for Owen.

"They put this really comfy padding on it for her. It's supposed to be more comfortable for the mother. And I like how you just assume it's going to only be Amy using it. Luke may be using it a lot." He wanted to stand up for his best bud.

Jake smiled at Owen. "He is growing too fast. I think you've fed him Miracle Grow." He teased. "Yeah we can do Disney. Yeah we can to steer him away from Paw Patrol but who knows if that will work. It helps you watch so many Disney movies with him baby. He will know the characters."

He thought about where he could get pieces of coal. "Pop probably knows if there is a local place in Denver for coal. Otherwise...we will think of something else. You can get a scarf."

Jake couldn't wait to see the cabin. "I know the inside probably looks amazing. But I need to make sure the outside looks good. I had my own vision for the outside too babe..."

After Jake finished eating he watched Owen finish up. He loved to eat just as much as Jake did. Jake started to clean up. He cleaned Owen up which he hated but when he was back down to run with the dogs he was happy again. "What do you want to do once he's in bed?"

“I’m trying g to remember how often you used the rocking chair in Owen’s room.” She laughed. “Maybe once or twice.” She teased. “It was nice to wake up in when Owen wouldn’t stop crying at night.” She sighed. Those were some hard nights but she was looking forward to having them again. Now that she might not have them it really hurt.

She nodded her head, “I don’t think you’ll have a problem with it. You can change it up if you want. But I think it looks good.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “I just hope Max doesn’t pee on anything. Their sweaters still haven’t arrived either. That’s like the last thing I’m waiting on.” She pouted.

She shrugged her shoulder. “What do you want to do? I might go to Dairy Queen. Want some ice cream?” She asked Jake.

Last edited:
"I would get up with him but sometimes he'd go back down or I'd bring him to our room or walk with him. I may not have used the rocker a lot." He gave her a poke. "Rude." He stuck his tongue out but agreed with her. "Yeah it definitely has it's benefits." He knew that the may struggle to have that happen again in their future, but he truly believed it was a possibility.

Jake shrugged. "You're probably right. I probably won't change much if anything. I just want to see it..." He confessed and shrugged. "I think he will be fine. He will pee in the snow..." We can have a designated spot for them to go. I'll figure it out when we get there."

"Oh...you're going alone? Umm...yeah. I'll take ice cream. I kind of want to take Owen for a walk but that contains having to put clothes on...kinda out for me today. But if you want to bring it back...yeah...Or if you want to I'll have shorts on and we all can go. It will put this guy to sleep when it's time." He offered and watched Owen. "But he also like ice cream."

“Oh god every three hours. That was so painful. And all your fault. Super sperm.” She rolled her eyes. “That’s what the doctor called them. So annoying.” She laughed.

“Well yeah. Someone had to be here with the baby. I’ll go to Dairy Queen and come right back. He’s going to get enough sugar ovrr Christmas. He doesn’t need ice cream. And someone gave him a cookie today.” She said looking at Jake.

“We can go for a walk though. Let him get nice and tired. I’ll walk the girls you can walk Owen and Owen can walk Max. Well Max can walk Max. Owen can follow him.” Owen finished eating and Adri wiped his face and hands. And set him down and gave him his water before sending him off.”

She picked up the plates and took them to the kitchen and washed them off. She came back into the main room. “Why don’t you just throw on a shirt and you can walk like that?” She asked. “And I’ll throw on some shorts.” She told him.

Jake shrugged. "I may have super sperm but it's not my fault he cried every three hours. It...may..be my fault he was hungry every three hours. That...that may be me." He owned that part for sure.

"Hey..it was an Oreo. Some kids eat like a half a pack a day. he had one. He's fine." He shook his head and sighed. "You are waiting until he is asleep right? Otherwise he will want yours and they you will be mad."

"I'll go on a walk with you." He watched Owen playing with Max. "Just grab me one of my cut off shirts when you grab shorts." He told her. "I'll get the stroller set up." While she walked by him he gave her butt a little pat.

“Most of the time he was hungry. So yeah. You’re fault.” She laughed.

“I won’t be mad. I’m not sharing though. Yes. I’m going when he’s asleep. Or while you are putting him down I will sneak out and get it.” She said.

She went upstairs and got a pair of shorts and a shirt for Jake. She also got shoes for Owen. She came downstairs and handed Jake his stuff. She put Owen’s shoes on and he knew he was going somewhere so he was happy. She put on the shorts and since Jake’s shirt was pretty long on her, it covered up the shorts. It was nice having them on though.

“Ready?” She asked Jake and spanked his but when he bent over.

"No..." He shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"You better do it while he's sleeping or you are sharing. Otherwise he will have a meltdown and that's rude to eat ice cream around him and not give him any." He told her and shook his head.

Jake took his clothes and got dressed. "Thank you baby." He gave her a nod and grabbed the leashes. "Yep. Let's rock and roll." Do you want the dogs or the baby?" He asked as he clipped their leashes to their collars. "Hey!" Jake narrowed his eyes at her. "Stroller or no?"

“I want the baby.” She smiled and picked up Owen. “I think we can handle without the stroller.” She told him and grabbed her keys. Owen was giggling over her shoulder as she walked him out of the house. She locked the door behind him and walked with Owen over her shoulder to the driveway.

She set him down and gave him her hand and he held on to her two fingers as they walked. That was the best feeling. His little hand hold onto hers. She smiled at him and looked at Jake.

“Do besides filming in February what else do you have coming up?” She asked him curiously. “I know kids choice awards and kids choice sports is looking for a host. Are you going to the Espies? Does UFC have an award show? Are you going with me to the Met Gala?” She asked in rapid succession.

Jake walked out with the dogs as he headed down the side of the road. Their road really only had traffic from those that lived on the road or people they knew so it wasn't super busy of a road.

He looked at Adri for a moment. "Wow...is that what speed dating is like?" He chuckled. "I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Espys...yes. They have World MMA Awards. Those nominations are normally in May. When is the Met Gala? I would love to go. Are you going with me to the Espys?" He asked. "Luke thinks I'll get a nomination..." He shrugged.

"Powerade wants to do a commercial at some point too. They should just follow me around for a day...that's a commercial." He chuckled. Max kept stopping to keep up with Owen.

“I need to know. I would have forgotten if I didn’t ask them.” She told him.

“ My agent thinks we are going to be nominated for some teen choice awards. So we will also be going to that but that’s more of a laid back award show. Less suits and more dressy casual.” She told him.

“The Met Gala tickets are going on sale soon and they are crazy expensive. The theme is catholic art work so we need something that matched that. I think I have a designer in mind for the dress. But once it’s known that we bought tickets we will get designers sending us sketches of clothes.” She smiled. “Ooh maybe bulgari will let me borrow some jewelry too.” She smiled even bigger.

“I will go to the Espys and World MMA with you, if you go. Any excuse to get dressed up and look bomb AF!” Owen stopped to pick up a stick and then kept walking.

“Powerade fitting. Maybe they will send you case upon case of the goods.” She told him.

"What kind of awards for Teen Choice? Like couple awards or us individually?" He asked. "Yeah that is more casual. That could be dope though to pick out clothes for that though. It would be more comfortable and chill but still look sweet." Jake liked that idea.

"Yeah get us tickets babe. We can afford it. It's fine." He told her. "It would be fun to get really dressed up with you. We need to take the same photo for each award show though with our different outfits though and then make a slide show where we are positioned the same but our clothes change."

Jake thought about it. "You'll be my date babe? Aw. We should get someone to design our clothes now. But World MMA isn't televised live like the Espys. There is a red carpet though and taped for later broadcast. After the holidays lets sit down and think of colors and ideas for each one."

"Wouldn't that be killer?! That would be awesome. They may start saying that I drink so much Powerade that it's like steroids for me. The more I drink the more I kick butt in the octagon." He laughed.

“Male Hottie, Female Hottie, favorite couple and possibly favorite YouTuber. Who knows.” She shrugged her shoulder. “It’s so weird. I used to beg my parents to let me stay up past my bed time to watch Teen Choice and now we can be on it! We can win a blimp!” She laughed. “I can’t wait.”

She nodded her head. “That would be cool! We should do that. We can do our normal pose. Me slightly in front of you, your hand on my waist. ‘Yeah we know we are hot’ looks on our faces.” She told him. “That’s our best pose, I think.” She said. “Do you know how to pose on a red carpet though?” She asked teasingly. “Are you going to smile or keep a straight face?”

She nodded her head to planning out their outfit colors in advance. Sounded like a plan to her.

She rolled her eyes, “Careful. They might ban you if they think Powerade is giving you some sort of competitive edge.” She warned with a chuckle.

He chuckled. "Wait what?! A blimp? I remember when they were surf boards. Isn't the Kids Awards the Nickelodean Blimp?" He asked. "Either way I'm excited. I do wish I was being nominated for best athlete though too instead of just being hot..."

He gave her a playful push. "Yes I know how to pose on the red carpet jerk. I've done it before." He shook his head. "Depends on the awards maybe...maybe for yours I'll smile but mine I'll give the 'Look at my woman and I'll kill you' look." Jake gave a goofy smile. "It will teach everyone to not look at my wife like that."

"I do think it would be a sick commercial to make it look like it's pumping through my veins during work outs and fights and runs." He shrugged since it was just an idea.

"I think our son is part dog...he always picks up a stick while he walks...he can't go for a walk without a stick." Jake watched Owen.

“Maybe they were surfboards....” she said and thought about it. “What would we do with surfboards?” She asked him. “Those were just possibilities. Not certain. You could be up for best athlete but they have a kids choice sports award show now and I think one of the categories is best knock out.” She shrugged her shoulder. “You would totally win that.”

She smiled, “I like that look. You should do that look at all of them. I’ll be the sweet smile having princess and you’ll be my mean looking prince. Who will cut all the beasts apart for getting too close to me.”

She nodded her head, “Did you tell them you want to do that?” She asked. “They might do it if you asked. You never know. I do remember those commercials though. Those were cool.” She said.

“No he’s better than a dog. You know why? Owen what do you have? What’s in your hand?” She asked him.

“Dick!” He said and showed her. He was still messing up his st-sounds and it still made her laugh every time.

"Hang them on the wall. Go surfing. You know." He shrugged. "We could sign one and sell it for charity or auction it off. I would win best knock out. For Bisping? Or Romero?"

Jake laughed. "Yeah you like it?" He gave it to her to see if she really in fact liked it. "How's that?"

"I don't mean the ones where they had it in like IV bags but like legit pumping in my veins like blood. Like from a medical perspective you see how muscles work and the lungs working and heart pumping and then boom through the veins go the Powerade." He shrugged.

Jake laughed and shook his head. "We are the worst parents ever. What else can we have him say that would be bad...hmm. We could teach him to point at people with a stick when he says it." Jake laughed at the thought of him pointing at someone with a stick and calling them a dick.

“Do you really have to ask?” She laughed. “That Bisping Knick out is going to be talked about for ages! No one was expecting. I wasn’t expecting it. I knew you could do it but I didn’t think it would actually happen and then it did! Oh man it was the best.” She smiled.

“So sexy.” She said to his mean fave and squeezed his cheeks to make his lips pucker.

“Yes. That would be cool. Talk to them. Become a producer for you own commercial. Another notch on your belt on our quest to take over the world.”

She shook her head, “There is only one person he is allowed to call a stick and that’s Bisping and we have the best video of it but we can’t post it.”

Jake smiled as she talked about that kick and how excited she got turned him on a bit. "It was pretty sweet. I would totally get best knock out."

He kissed her when she squeezed his cheeks.

"Maybe I will suggest it to them. That would be pretty sweet if they went with my idea. I would totally brag about it. Owen would love to see daddy on a commercial while watching his cartoons."

Jake laughed hard. "That was the best! We have the coolest kid. The sad thing is he will say it for real when he's old enough to know what it means."

Owen tried taking off running but Max barked at him which he laughed and ran back and hugged Max. "Owen you are goofball just like mommy."

“It was better than sweet Jake. The crowds went insane. Joe Rogan went insane. It was like you broke him. All he could say was did you see that? It was the best. I could watch that a million times. I have the picture of your foot connecting with his head as your caller ID.” She told him. “So proud.”

She made a race, “Yeah but right now he’s little and it’s cute.” She rubbed Owen’s head and watched him run off. “Good boy Max. Keep him in a tight leash.”

She wrapped her arm around Jake’s waist and gave it a squeeze. The girls were prancing enjoying their time out with their tongues out.

“Can we watch that fight while we eat our ice cream. That was a good fight. Easily my favorite of your fights.”

Jake smiled proudly as he leaned over and kissed Adri. "Thank you baby. That means a lot. That's funny of all the photos you could use as my caller id you use Bisping getting to meet my foot first hand." He chuckled.

Owen grabbed Adri's hand again when he came back and leaned into her leg a moment as he kept awkwardly walking.

Jake put his free arm around Adri. He loved going on walks with his little family. Walking with a little baby would just be the icing on the cake. He knew it would happen eventually. He really trusted that it would happen.

"Hell yes we can. I want to watch it to see them put the camera on you and see how nervous you look." He grinned. "Let's watch the last one too. I haven't watched it yet. You turned off the highlights earlier." He told her. "I like hearing what Rogan has to say too during the fight. Sometimes they say when we have crappy moves or did good so I'm curious."

There was a mama and her baby ducks a bit ahead and Max stopped and looked at them as if they were predators to his family. "Max no..."

“It’s a good picture! Is it the best picture of you, no. You look good in a suit and I have plenty of those but that’s a really good picture. I had to use it.” She smiled.

“He has a hard head. I thought you broke your ankle or foot or something.” She laughed. “I was probably watching through my fingers.” She told him. “It’s not easy watching you do that. And it never gets easier. The opponents only get stronger and tougher.” She nodded her head to listening to Joe. She just liked hat one clip because he was speechless which rarely happens.

“You should be on his podcast. He talks about everything. It’s pretty good. He has fighters on to talk about the world and their career and get to know them. I’d listen to your episode.” She smiled.

She looked at the ducks and picked up Owen so he could see them over Max. “Look at the ducks, bud. What noise does a duck make? Quack, huh? Ducks say quack.”

Jake raised an eyebrow. "I feel like I need to model more if that is your favorite photo." He chuckled. "I do want to get a good flex pose photo. I like that you like it so much. Means a lot."

"He did have a hard head. Nah my foot didn't hurt at all oddly. You probably did watch it between your fingers." He held his hand up to his face to pick on her. "I know baby." He kissed her cheek. "I know it's not easy but I love you and I love how supportive you. You're the best future wife ever." He kissed her softly.

"He's asked me to but it hasn't worked due to scheduling but when I can I think I will. That would be killer. It would be fun. I will have Casey looking into it." He smiled and smiled. "I'm glad my future wife would listen to my work. That means a lot."

Owen pointed and said 'Duck! Duck!' he then he followed Adri and said 'Quack.' Jake smiled and took a few photos. The dogs could careless about the ducks.

Back
Top Bottom