Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"They do try to lay on me a lot and I do push them to the middle but more so we can cuddle and I do not deserve it. They are rude. It's my bed. They do nothing to help out around here. They dont cook or clean." He teased with a chuckle. "Last time I checked you were jealous cause or how much they snuggled with me."

Jake dropped his jaw. "What?! An Olympic swimmer?! You could be. He's got a world champ as a dad. We do have a little fish. He could continue to support his mom and dad after they retire. He's going to totally take care of us. Aren't ya O?!" He kissed his head. "That sounds sweet but who's making my drinks in the cove?"

He shrugged. "Do you have mistletoe out yet? I'd kiss you anywhere." He leaned over and kissed her softly. "I may try to pull you under the mistletoe quite often at the cabin." He wiggled his eyebrows.

“I don’t get jealous of dogs. Just you.” She laughed. “I know they love me. I don’t get pushed off the bed.” She stuck her tongue out at him.

“You’re making your own drinks. Think about it a beer keg on tap. That would be cool. Right?” She smiled.

She had Owen jump in again and he went under for a little bit and when she pulled him back up he was nothing but smiled and laughs. She laughed and looked at Jake, “Yeah. We have to keep him swimming. He’s going to be a gold medalist in no time.”

“If we did it would be above the front door. I don’t remember putting it up though.” She said. She laughed, “and know for sure there is mistletoe over all of the doorways. It’s going to be a very loving household.” She smiled.

"You do get jealous though. You got jealous that your dog cuddle up with me more than you. I most definitely remember this." He chuckled. "Nice try though love."

He thought about it. "We could get that. Maybe an endless supply of whiskeys too." He wiggled his eyebrows. "I love my whiskey."

Jake laughed at Owen. "Good job big boy. You're getting so big and daddy kinda doesn't like it." He went underwater to get his toes and play with him a bit. When Jake resurfaced Owen was just laughing and splashed him. He laughed. "Hey! I'll get you..." Jake tickled him and Owen squealed causing Max to bark at Jake.

"Your boy is fine. Back off." He told Max and pet him."

Jake grinned. "Oh your man is going to find everyone and make sure we test them out. Every single one...multiple times." He kissed her and Owen splashed them.

“I’m making drinks for the cabin. When we get there. I have a list of Christmas cocktails. But other than that we have whiskey at the ready. And scotch and I have to make the mulled wine.” She said.

“No slashing. You’re going to get my hair wet!” She complained and turned Owen out so they could splash each other. She kept her head away from them though, so they wouldn’t get her wet.

She smiled, “Thats a lot of mistletoe Boo. I don’t think you are prepared for it.” She laughed.

Last edited:
He thought about it. "Sounds good to me. I'll try anything you're willing to make me." He smiled. "Dad won't want fancy. Mom shouldn't drink much. If Drew and his woman drink a lot...I may not want to drink much." He smiled and shrugged. "No fights."

"Owen dont splash mommy." They both laughed and had fun. Owen was getting bigger and growing his personality. He was ornery and loved picking on Jake which just made him laugh.

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh I'm ready. Are you ready? Maybe we need some over our bed." He chuckled.

"We may have the reverse effect where he cries when we make him get out of the pool and shower." Jake made a face.

“Ew. Don’t call her that.” Adri grimaced. Drew and Stacey staying together felt gross. “God I hope not. It’s jut a phase. It has to be.” She said softly. “I hate her. And her fake boobed ass. I should pop one just for the hell of it.” She said and kissed the top of Owen’s head.

She rolled her eyes to putting mistletoe over their bed. “Not if owen is sleeping our room.” She told him. It was a new place and she didn’t want him to get scared so the first night he would probably sleep with them.

“He only cries for so long though so it’s not the worst thing the world.” She told Jake and shrugged her shoulder. She of course prefer him happy but a little tantrum after the pool was okay.

She sat Owen on the edge of the pool and kissed his tummy. Max got out and laid beside Owen on the edge of the pool. “At least you won’t have to bathe the girls.” She told Jake.

“When do you want to go to Target?” She asked him. “After nap time? We can get him a grilled cheese for lunch.” She offered.

He laughed. "Don't do it in the pool. Or near open flames. Are they flammable? I don't even know? Probably right? Would they freeze outside?" He laughed. "That would be hilarious."

Jake groaned. "Fine..." He wouldn't be pushing her to be intimate anyway with everything still a little fresh. It would be whatever made her comfortable.

"You say that now. You hated giving him baths or showers. Cause he threw a fit. But now it's not so bad." He stuck his tongue out. "You cheated." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Yeah. They didn't really want to get in the pool so I figured they'd enjoy floating around." He moved over and pushed them around a bit until he put the to the edge and they got out of the raft.

Jake gave her a nod. "That works for me. Are we getting grilled cheese out somewhere?" He asked. "Or is my love making it. I could eat grilled cheese." He gave her a cheesy smile.

Adri shrugged her shoulder, “How am I supposed to know?” She asked him. “I guess we will find out.” She laughed.

“The cafe in Target makes grilled cheese. We can get him one there. Or you can while I get a refresher from Starbucks.” She said. “I can pick you up a sandwich from there if you want too. They have delicious sandwiches.” She told him.

Owen stood and walked to the stairs and Adri walked towards him. She gave him her hand but he didn’t want to take it and swatted her away and screamed when she tried to help. She rolled eyes and just stood really close and he tried to swim to Jake. Adri grabbed his pants to hold him up and push him towards Jake.

“That was a big boy move.” She said softly. She didn’t like it. He was her baby, her only baby. He couldn’t swim on his own yet.

He laughed. "I know yours are real but a lot in the industry isn't so I thought maybe you knew some people who have fake ones that you all talked about it." He shrugged. "Which by the way I love yours. Mmmm" He smiled and looked them over and reached out but didn't touch.

"Do they have paninis? I want one of those. With veggies and meat and stuff. Yeah!" He gave her a nod. "I want one of those. Please."

Jake laughed and reached out for Owen. "He can do it mom. No helping!" He told her sarcastically and chuckled.

"Babe he couldn't have done it without you. His butt would have just floated. He kinda has my butt so yes it would have happened like that." He chuckled. "Don't worry. He's still little." He kissed her cheek. "Owen...Owen." He made him look at him. "No trying to do that without mommy or daddy here okay?"

“I don’t know. I think they could be bigger. Like this big. How would that be?” She asked and held her arms out and touched her finger tips together to show him how big she wanted them. “Maybe a little bigger but not too much bigger because I don’t want to get too carried away, you know?” She laughed.

“Does your butt float?” She asked curiously. “I still don’t like it. I guess we keep the pool covered from now on. I don’t want him jump in when ever he feels like going for a swim.” She sighed. “And since he’s tall enough to reach the handles on the doors, it’s only a matter of time before he starts unlocking them.”

She set Owen on the edge again and kissed his cheeks. “It’s time for the next phase of baby proofing. Terrible two proofing.”

He shrugged. "Yeah well I like them just fine how they are... I haven't complained. I like the real deal but..." He shrugged. "Whatever you want babe. I support you and will still love you." He kissed her softly.

He wiggled his eyebrows with a smile. "No but his may cause of his little swimmer diaper." He chuckled. "You have my butt and that...yeah it will float." He gave her a nod. "Well...let's look at Target they may have some childproof locks for the gates. They have to have something for pools or we can check Home Depot. We need to get something cause it worries me that he is turning more into a dare devil. But then again that's what the lessons were for too." He told her.

Owen laughed and moved away and wanted to jump back in. Jake climbed out. "Want to jump in with daddy?"

“Really Jake? You’d be okay if I got I ants sobig I would t be able to touch my fingertips together with extended arms?” She asked. “I’ll keep that in mind when it’s time for plastic surgery.” She laughed.

“We gave anpool cover. We got that take. Care of before he started crawling.” She reminded him. “It’s the doors I am most worried about.” She sighed. “Unless we can somehow stop him from growing.”

She watched Jake and Owen jump into the pool and it was great until Owen decided he didn’t like that very much. He started to cry and Adri rubbed his back. “It’s okay Bud. You’re okay.” She told him. “Daddy was just having fun. Did he scare you?” She asked and he nodded his head. “It’s okay. He won’t do it again.”

She gave Jake a kiss, “I think he’s tired.” She told him. “He can sleep while we shop. Or we can all take a nap.” She offered and looked at him. Owen slowly started to settle down and out his head on Jake’s chest.

“You’re okay, huh? Tell Daddy you’re okay.” She said softly and kissed his little hand.

Jake shrugged. "I wouldn't be thrilled with it but I'd still love you." He smiled and shrugged. "You wouldn't do that so it doesn't matter." He kissed her cheek.

He wiped his face from the water. "It's okay buddy. Daddy would never let anything happen to you. You're okay." Jake looked over at Adri and smiled at her a little. He thought it would be fun to jump in together but that backfired.

Jake kissed Adri back softly. "I know he is." He gave her a nod but appreciated that she was trying to make him feel better about the little guy getting upset. "That's up to you baby. We could do whatever you feel is best babe. I'm up for either." He kept rubbing Owen's back.

He looked at Owen. "You okay? You ready to get out of the pool? Get dried off? Maybe get a snack?"

“I can’t go that big. It’s in the contract.” She shrugged her shoulder. “Maybe when I retire and they get all saggy though.” She smiled. “I might surprise you.”

Owen nodded his head to a snack and Adri started to walk out of the pool. She fixed her bottoms on the way out and grabbed a towel. She wrapped it around Owen and took him a Jake could dry off. She dried Owen off while he did that. Then she dried herself off and went into the kitchen.

Owen walked beside her with the towel dragging on the ground. She rubbed his head and grabbed a string cheese for him to eat.

“Let’s get them bathed and then we can go to target after nap time.” Once Owen had his cheese he was happy again. Adri raised an eyebrow when he started babbling and pointing at the TV. He said PaPa which meant Paw Patrol and the rest was gibberish.

“You’re getting a bath and taking a nap.” She told him. “I probably should have given him a bath before the snack.” She said after thinking about it.

Jake laughed. "It is not the contract stopping you. You don't want to carry around that much weight. It would probably double your numbers." He chuckled. "But your mom would also kick your butt."

He dried off hosed Max off while they were still outside. Jake knew it would be a good idea to just have the shampoo outside and do it before he went inside. Once he was done he left Max outside to dry a bit before letting him back inside.

Jake went and grabbed some apple slices and peanut butter. He sat at the table to eat. "Let him watch this episode. He has to eat his cheese." Jake looked at Owen. "Owen. After you finish your cheese daddy and you are showering okay?" He told her.

He offered some of his apples. "Are you napping too Adge?"

Owen ran to the living room and stood at the table so he could watch his show. Adri shook her head and smiled at him. His hand was on the table and he was poking his hip out. A stand Adri took a lot when she was talking on the phone.

“That’s scary. He’s watching that much he took my stance. I don’t think I like that.” She laughed.

She took an apple slice and dipped it in the peanut butter. “Yeah probably.” She told him. She reached up to let her hair down and make sure it didn’t get wet. “You want to put one some cartoons in the bedroom and watch his cartoon up there until he falls asleep?” She asked him.

Jake looked over at her and chuckled before looking back at Adri. "Oh my gosh. That is your stance." He laughed a bit harder. "Why don't you like it? Cause it screams diva?" He smiled.

"Don't we need to shower first?" He asked as he took another apple slice dipping it in peanut butter. "After he is done with his cheese we can go up and we can get a shower and then lay down. The shower will help him settle down and sleep."

Owen pointed to the tv and talked to it as he named some of the dogs on the show. Marshal was his favorite. He ran over to the door to outside and touched the glass looking at Max. "Best friends separated..." He chuckled and took a photo of Owen's hand on the glass and his forehead on the window as Max licked the glass. After Jake took the photo he gave them a minute before speaking up. "Owen. We need to get a shower then we can let Max in and we can watch more Paw Patrol okay? Ready to go shower with me?" He got up and held his hand out to Owen.

“Yes we need to shower before we go to take a nap. That’s what I meant. Do you want to watch his cartoon and lay down in our bed upstairs after the shower?” She asked him. She nodded her head to his reply and smiled at Owen in her stance.

“If we are ever in that stance together you have to take a picture and send it to me.” She told him. “My mom will love that. I got it from her. She always stands like that.”

While Jake and Owen showered in their bathroom, Adri showered in the other bathroom just so she could get in bed sooner. She put on one of Jake’s shirts and climbed in bed. She had a diaper and t shirt out and ready for Owen. And boxer briefs for Jake.

Jake agreed to take a photo of them to send to her and her mother when they would stand that way together. He knew it would happen at some point it was just a matter of when.

The boys showered fairly quickly. Once Jake had Owen's hair and body washed he set him down and he stood there in the shower playing in the water as Jake washed his hair and body. He loved baths and showers now for the most part. He would try to get out of the shower but it was good that he wasn't strong enough to open the shower door yet.

Once they were done Jake shut the shower off and opened the door. "Woah hold on." Jake told Owen as he took off running into the bedroom. "Adri!" Jake called out. "Naked baby coming your way. He got away from me!" Jake grabbed a towel wrapping it around himself and taking off after Owen with another towel. Owen ran in the bathroom squealing and having fun calling for Max.

Adri looked over the edge of the bed in time to see Owen’s naked butt run past the bed to the window to see Max. Once Jake had him, she went downstairs to let everyone in. She also grabbed herself a string cheese and stuffed it in her mouth so she wouldn’t have to share it with Owen.

She came back up and Owen was in a diaper. She took over so Jake could finish getting dry and dressed. She put on Paw Patrol and let Owen up on the bed. Max laid by her feet facing the door like a protector. Owen crawled over to him which was fine for now but when it was nap time he was coming up by the pillows.

She was still eating her cheese so she couldn’t talk. When Owen looked at her she would stop chewing. “I love you handsome.” She said to Jake with her mouth full and gave him a kiss.

Jake grabbed Owen's naked butt and dried him off. "Don't worry big boy. He will come in after a minute." Once he was dry he got his diaper on and Jake let him run around. He put his boxer briefs on.

Owen laid his head on Max's belly and smiled. He nuzzled into Max. Max was so good he just let him crawl and love on him. Jake wondered if part of why Max was so attached to Owen was maybe Max sensed how little and fragile Owen was at a baby and he knew he was his baby brother and he needed to protect him.

Jake smiled and kissed her back as he crawled on the bed. "What are you eating? You look like a chipmunk." He chuckled and got comfortable. "I love you too by the way. I need a back scratch. Or hell a massage. Maybe we should get one in NC."

“Nothing.” She lied and swallowed hard a few times to get it down. She smiled at Jake, “He was going to make me share and his version of sharing is licking and getting his germs all over it.” She whispered to Jake. “It was cheese.”

She nodded her head, “A massage would be nice. If we have time between the catering, cake tasting and lighting ceremony we should get a massage. Are we going to get it at Biltmore or somewhere else? Oh and that reminds me. We need to find a hotel so we can block off rooms for the guests. We are staying there and our bridal party is staying there but everyone else needs a place to go.” She told him.

“We are going to live in a castle for three days.” She smiled. “If I was really smart I would have had a destination wedding and we would be getting married in Germany. Everyone could stay at the castle and we could get married there and it would be wonderful but it’s raining season on our wedding date.“ she sighed.

“We should go to Germany this summer. Just the three of us. For like two weeks. Meet Ma and Pa for a few days and travel the rest of the time.”

Jake laughed and shook his head. "String cheese? You know you could have broken a section off and gave it to him." He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Probably just there but now that we need to find a hotel we could go out. Doesn't matter. There are a few places. We can ask Biltmore if they have suggestions. Sometimes places like that have partnerships with other hotels. We could also do a couple different hotels to give people options and we do have a lot of guests coming." He told her.

He smiled. "You picked Biltmore babe. It will be wonderful. I'm sure of it. I can't wait though to marry you." He kissed her softly. "We will go stay in Germany in a castle just for you." He kissed her again.

"Okay. Let's do it. Book it. Plan it out before we get too busy." He smiled. "I'd love to go see them."

“Finding a hotel for everyone should be he easist part of this trip. I have hair and make up booked for the lighting ceremony. Our outfits are picked. I think we are set.” She smiled. “Ready to go.”

She smiled and kissed him back, “I can’t wait to marry you either.” She rubbed his cheek. “Love you.” She held his hand and looked at their schedules on her phone. Other than doing the girls trip/bridal shower with her bridesmaids she was open for now.

“Owen come up here and take a nap.” She called and patted the spot between her and Jake. “He will still be here when you wake up.” She promised. Owen crawled up and laid on his back so he could keep watching his cartoons. Max moved so at least Owen’s foot was touching him.

“I think I’ll plan our trip while you guys take a nap.” The girls spread out and Bam got between Jake’s legs and Rocky laid on Adri’s feet.

“It’s a good thing we got a California king. I told you we needed a big bed.” When they got it She was hoping they would need a huge bed for their kids but this made her just as happy.

He gave her a nod. "Yeah it will. We can give them a number too so they know how many rooms to save. If we spread it out then everyone benefits. It will help all the businesses." He told her.

"Love you baby." He kissed her again. He snuggled to her a bit until she made Owen come lay with them. The little guy listen better than he would have guessed. Jake held her hand.

"You're not napping?" He asked turning his head to her. He did think it was good to get to Germany while they could. "Is your grandparents coming to the wedding?" His thumb caressed her hand.

Jake laughed. "Do they make a bigger bed? You know those ones that go wall to wall that's like a huge couch? We may need that." He chuckled. "We really may need to upgrade at some point if they make bigger." Jake knew that they'd have many babies in that bed with the dogs. Jake wasn't giving up on that dream.

His eyes started to get heavy with Owen's. Before long Jake, Owen, And dogs were asleep.

Back
Top Bottom