Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Jake gave her a look about her getting sick to maintain her weight. "Babe..." Jake thought she looked mighty fine and if she gained a little she'd still look hot. Plus he could help her lose weight a much healthier way.

He gave Adri a look. "I say nothing with squeakers. I'm not sure who's worse our son or our furry son and daughters." He shook his head and rolled his eyes.

Jake chuckled. "I guess I'll start bragging cause he has my butt. It's just a smaller version. And he can get away with having a pasty white butt." He chuckled. "It's covered by diapers most days." He gave Adri a look. "You want to grab my butt don't you."

He ordered them both same thing. He was pretty hungry too. His burger though he got with lettuce and no bun. Jake also got fries for Owen and a small shake. He knew he would want Adri's so this way he had his own. Once they got the food they were on their way back home.

"Are you excited for our trip to North Carolina? I am excited to get a few wedding things down and spend some time with you just us before we have to try not to kill our families." He smiled and caressed her hand.

“I’m kidding!” She said defensively. “That’s my last option. If it comes to having to lose weight I will come to you, I’m sure you have a few tricks up your sleeve.” She said and shrugged his shoulder.

“That’s the only problem with his little butt. It’s so white. I might just let run around outside without a diaper. Then the sun can give it some life. And if we put a potty outside he could learn to go potty.” She smiled. “I think he will like it.”

She smiled, “I am very excited. I can’t wait. Your family is fine. It’s mine we have to worry about. They should be good though. Hopefully. Who knows. Best case scenario I only have to slap Stacey and I don’t have to break out those killer kickboxing moves. Or jui jitsu loves you taught me. We should do another video when you feel better.” She told him. “Those are always fun.”

"I will. I know a great workout and we don't even have to leave the bedroom." He promised with a smile and wink.

Jake made a face cause he was a little unsure about that. "Well that's fine for his butt but what about his member...If that gets burnt...ouchie..." He shivered at the thought.

"You have met my mother right? And Amy is pregnant so her and mom may get angry with each other." He shrugged. "I kind of hope you do get to use some jui jitsu moves. Honestly if you use my kick to kick Stacey." He laughed. "That would be awesome. Please do it. Please?" He smiled a big goofy smile. "Oh man..." He kept chuckling. "I would put the elephant on for that." He smiled and gave her a wink.

"We do need to another video. Any new ideas for videos? I think so I taught you something you should teach me something." He told her. "It would be fair anyway."

She made a face. So he wouldn’t be running around without a diaper. “Destined to have a pale butt. We could spray tan.” She joked.

She laughed, “You’re trying to get me arrested. Stacey is the type to have me arrested and sue me for a buck. I would love too. I would love to even more of it’ll get you in the elephant but I’m not getting arrested for you.” She laughed. “Sorry Boo.”

She thought about it. “You can do my make up. Or try too. That’s something you can do right now. A lot of people are doing it. They let their partner do their makeup with no help. You have to figure everything out on your own. Or there is this funny one where you are watching the make up video and you have to tell me what the person is doing. I can’t see the video I can only do what you tell me to do.” She said. “I think I like that better.”

"So he's orange?" He teased. "We would just need to make sure we put sun screen on him. He would be fine if we don't leave him out too long."

He shook his head. "I would never do that. I think it would be one sweet kick..." He thought about it, maybe he would pack it just for her because he loved her. "You wouldn't get arrested for me? No matter what the situation is? I would for you..."

"I would do that. I would do either. Whichever you want. What would you rather me do?" Jake was game for either one. They both sounded fun. "Don't be jealous if I make your make up look better than you do." He dropped his jaw like he just got her good. They got their food and Jake headed back home.

Owen reached for the food and fussed. "Dude! You can wait. You ate mom's food earlier. Wait. You are an endless pit." He shook his head. "He has to be growing babe."

“I wouldn’t let him get like that. Ever. Maybe for Halloween.” She thought about it and shook her head, “Nope. Not even then.”

She made a face, “Depends on the circumstances. I could have been arrested when I punch Bisping. So maybe I will kick her. Should I do it in the face or what?” She joked. Owen babbled and got her attention, “You’re right bud. That’s a bad idea. You don’t need that type of influence in your life.” She told him.

She rolled her eyes. “You can do my make up. Or try. I’m going to look like a clown when you’re done. It’s a good thing I can wash it off when you’re done.” She laughed.

“Growing or greedy. I’d say greedy. Do you want to film after we eat?” She asked. “If we can move after we eat?”

"Good. I'm glad. With our blonde hair he would look rather goofy." He chuckled.

Jake smiled. "Face. Of course face. Unless you kick her in her fake boobs and they pop." He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "He has me as a type of influence is that bad?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"You don't know. I could be a pro at it. Are you walking me through it or I have to just guess and hope I know what I'm doing?" He made a face. "You do have make up removal wipes or whatever right? Cause you may need it." Jake smiled proudly. "Ooo babe. You should do half of your face and I should try to match it!"

He chuckled. "He's greedy cause he's growing. And also because our parents give him everything he wants. Spoiled butt." He rolled her eyes.

They got home and Jake let Adri take Owen and the food inside and he grabbed the bags from Target. Going in he put the bags down in the kitchen out of the way. He looked her over and smiled. "Damn I am one lucky man. Have I said that lately?! Cause it's true."

“He does have you as a bad influence. The good thing is he has me to balance that out. I am onot a bad influence when I have to be.” She smiled.

“You are all on your own. You will figure it out.” She laughed. She nodded her head to his idea. “Okay. You don’t get to watch me do my half though. You only get to come in and try to replicate. I will lay out what I used and you can go from there.”

She smiled at Jake, “Shut up. Feed your son.” She told him and gave Owen his fries. She let the dogs out and came back in to eat her burger. She smiled at it and took a big bite moaned as she chewed. “That is exactly what I wanted.” She said with a full mouth. She sipped on her shake and smiled at Jake.

“This is really good. Can’t throw this up.” She joked.

"Whatever. He gets his good looks from me. His butt and his cheesy smile. All his cuteness comes from me so whatever." He teased her with a smile.

"That's fine. Lay it out and I'll figure it out." He smiled. "I can handle it." Jake said with confidence. "We should put a photo up of both sides and see who likes what side best." The two of them always loved a friendly competition.

Jake laughed and sat down and grabbed his food and Owen's and fed him as he sat to eat. He chuckled when she moaned at her food. "Like it huh?" He rolled his eyes. He dipped his fry in his shake and took a bite. Owen watched Jake and looked at him like he was crazy then tried to do it to his shake and the lid stopped him and he got angry. Jake chuckled.

“Well he is your clone so he does get all of his looks from you.” She said softly and looked at Owen and then at Jake. “Yeah. Your clone. Next Halloween you guys can me Dr Evil and I’ll be Austin powers.” She smiled. “Groovy Baby.”

She laughed at him, “Boo you’re setting yourself up for failure.” She rubbed his cheek and gave him a kiss. “You’re on.” She patted his cheek and gave him another kiss.

“Bad influence.” She said when Owen started to get upset because he couldn’t copy his dad. She enjoyed her burger and let Jake figure out the baby problems.

"All his damn good looks."He gave her a sexy smile. He laughed and shook his head. "You're a goof. What we should do is I'll dress up as Owen and he could dress up like me. We could swap spots." He smiled.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "You have no faith. That hurts a bit babe." He shook his head at her.

Jake opened his shake and put a bit in a cup they had at the house so he could dip his fries in and it wouldn't ruin his shake. He would eat off the shake and keep using the same fry the whole time. He knew how he operated. Once he could dip his fries he was happy and kept saying 'mmm' as he ate them. "Is it good bud?" He gave his dad a nod and held a fry up to him with shake on it. "I have my own. You eat it." He held it up to Adri. "Baby he's sharing..."

“That’s not even a costume. You two act the same most of the time.” She laughed. “Now that was a good one and you know it. It’s also true.”

She rolled her eyes. “I am sure you will do your best but you don’t have the skills that I have.” She told him.

Adri smiled at Owen. “Oh thank you buddy. For your...soggy, gross fry.” She said keeping the smile and happy tone. “I have my own though. Thank you. You eat it.” She told him. She looked at Jake, “If he makes me eat that I will vomit.” She ate her burger and played with her fries. Once the burger was gone she couldn’t eat anymore. She sipped on her shake but she felt like it wasn’t a good idea to stuff anything else down her stomach.

“I feel like I’m going to pop.” She told Jake. “I will do half of my face in a minute.” She told him and leaned on the counter. She watched Owen eat until he started to play with his food.

"You just love finding a reason to dress up." He teased with a smile.

"I've never done make up before. So no...I dont. You've been doing it since you were at least a teenager." He shrugged. "You should be better at it than me."

He watched Owen and Adri and laughed. "Its actually good. Sweet and salty mixed in one." He ate his burger wrap. He too was getting full. "I don't know if I can eat all my fries." He left them and would nibble on them later.

"We don't have to rush." He told Adri about the make up." Looking at Owen he gave him a look. "You done? Owen done?" He gave him a nod and said "done." Jake got up and grabbed a wet wipe and cleaned his face off He then picked him up and let him down. "Go find Max. Owen wait. Want M&Ms for not feeding the dogs while you ate? That was a good boy. Good job." He held his hand out for a high five.

She put her fries on the stove and cleaned Owen’s hands. She let him go and she went into the living room to lay down for a little while. She took over the couch and smiled when Owen ran over to her. He used her shirt to help him climb up and sat on her back.

She groaned but let him stay there. She flipped through the channels to find something to watch. It was obvious what Owen wanted but Adri was not watching Paw Patrol.

America’s Next Top model reruns were on so she turned to that for them to watch.

Jake went and sat in his chair. "What are you doing goofy?" He asked Owen who just smiled and then snuggled with Adri's back. "I think someone loves his mama." Jake took a photo and posted it online.

Max actually came over to Jake and looked at him. He gave his thigh a pat to let Max know he could come up with him. Max climbed up with just a few steps right on up to the chair. Jake talked to him and loved on him. "You're such a good boy. Do you want another brother? A four legged furry brother? Or are you sick of sharing your humans?" He rested his head on Jake's chest but his tail wagged. "I'll pick out a good boy that you will like. We will even take you with us buddy."

He looked over at Adri. "Max is okay with another dog so after Christmas we're good to go." He told her. Owen looked over and saw Jake and Max and got a little jealous but snuggled to Adri.

"Did you tell our fans we are posting a video or are you doing live? What's your plan?"

“I could have sworn I said that would be your wedding present.” She laughed. “So after September.” She told him. “At least after Germany which we are doing in May. Two weeks at the end of May. I really can’t wait to show you Germany. All of the castles. It’s going to be so much fun.” She smiled.

“I wonder if I can buy a house out there...” She thought about it and shrugged her shoulder. That would be nice.

“I didn’t tell anyone. I think we should just film it and I can edit tonight and upload it before we go to bed. Sound good?” She asked.

She bounced her butt which made Owen bounce and laugh. She flipped around so he could lay on her chest and she rubbed his back.

She pointed at her eyes and said, “Augen.” Then her nose and said, “Nase.” She shook her hands, “Hände.” And she tickled his feet and said, “Füße.” She kept saying it until he got the idea of how to say it in German.

He pet Max's head. "Okay after the wedding...but mom promised so I'm getting one." He told him. "I'm excited to go babe. I think I'll love it a lot."

"Why couldn't you?" He asked confused. "I don't see why you couldn't."

He gave her a nod. "Whatever you want baby. Works for me." He stretched back and got comfortable. "Are you two going to take a nap?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow.

Jake watched and even tried to say the words. He would say it a few times trying to get it until he did get it. "You will have a bilingual family. Your grandparents will love it though if he could say that stuff in German. It will make their days I'm sure of it." He smiled and snuggled with Max before Bam jumped up to join them. "I can't fit too many more up here guys..."

“The food! Oh man. The food. Yes. If Christmas doesn’t work out we are just leaving them at the cabin and we are going to Germany.” She laughed.

“I don’t know if I am a citizen. I’d have to ask mom. I could buy it in her name and use it for myself though. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind as long as it’s my money.”

She shook her head, “No we are not taking a nap. I just don’t want him sitting on my back. He might take a nap.” She kissed Owen’s head and rubbed his back. “Or he just wants to cuddle. Like his daddy.” She smiled at Jake.

“That’s the hope. I want him to speak English and German. He can learn to write it in school.” She shrugged her shoulder. They would figure it out as he grew up.

“Poor Rocky. Come here baby.” She held her hand out for Rocky and had her jump up and let her curl up between the cushion and Owen. Owen turned his body into Rocky and rubbed her head. “Oh man you guys are heavy together.” She said softly.

“How are you doing over there Jake? Are you going to take a nap?”

"You should have your grandma send food." He chuckled. "Your grandma makes good food." He smiled.

"Do you have to be a citizen? I know a lot of people have houses multiple places. I never realized or thought of them being citizens of both places." He shrugged. "I didn't know how that worked. "Yeah maybe she'd let you use her name." He shrugged because it could happen.

Jake smiled and watched Owen. "He is my mini me so he may just be your little cuddle bug." He watched Rocky and Owen snuggle up together and he just kept smiling. When Adri complained about them being heavy he chuckled.

"I think these two are heavier. I am getting a Max elbow into my thigh...ugh." He moved Max's leg. "I may...I'm comfy. I shouldn't but when I get comfy anything could happen." He smiled and watched her as he rubbed both dogs on the head. "They will take a nap. I'll probably just be very comfy." He smiled.

Owen had his eyes wide awake and watched Rocky.

She rolled her eyes, "She is not sending us food. You are just going to have wait until May or hope Christmas goes to poop because I am buying us tickets to Germany and we are leaving." She told him honestly. "We are out."

She pulled out her phone to google it and was delightfully surprised. "Never mind, I can totally buy a house in Germany. "Want to go for three weeks and find a house in Germany? A cute little cottage somewhere in the country. That would be nice right? We can have a complete getaway. I can get goats! The kind that faint when they get stressed." She smiled.

"I don't think they should be on your lap at all since you have broken ribs but it's your body and your pain." She told him.

She cuddled with Owen and Rocky and about two hours and then she went upstairs. She took Owen with her so he could play on the floor while she did half of her face. She recorded her doing her thing so when she edited it together they could see her process versus Jake's. She called Jake up and asked him to bring her a bottle of water.

She made sure they were both in the frame and started. "Okay, so you are going to recreate this." She told him. "And this is everything that I used to make this face." She smiled. "And I pulled out the clean brushes so you can't cheat when it comes to figuring out what color is on what brush when it comes to eyeshadow."

"You would be so livid if Christmas goes to poop. I say we just go in May and have fun then and have a great Christmas too." He smiled.

Jake made googely eyes. "What?! I was right? Do you really want to buy a place there? We can look...we may as well rent it like Denver when we aren't there. Or is that not something that would bring in money there. I don't know the market." He just looked at her. "You want goats? Seriously?" He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Do your grandparents have goats? Do you know how to take care of goats?"

"They aren't too heavy baby." He told her. "If they were I wouldn't let them be on me like that. Thank you for the concern though. It means you love me." He winked at her. "Love you too."

Jake watched some tv that he wanted to watch while she did her side of the make up. When she called for him he brought a bottle of water and the dogs followed him up.

"Oh shit...there is multiple shadows?" He made a face. "Hmm okay." He sat down and looked at everything thinking of where to start. He figured foundation is a good start. He followed with the eye shadow. His eyes went back and forth with both sides of her face as he worked. They didn't look identical but looked somewhat close or so he thought. "Do I have to put your eyeliner on? Do you trust me for that?"

“I would be pissed.” She laughed. “If anything happens to my Christmas I will shut it down. I will kick everyone out and we will have Christmas in the cabin alone. Just the six of us. Jeez there is six of us.” She said softly. She didn’t realize until now that they were a family of six.

She looked at the eyeliner and then at him. She struggled for a moment, “I....truuuust you?” She gave him a nervous smile. “I’m sure you can manage without stabbing me in the eye...I hope.” She raised her eyes brows and sighed.

“So what are you most excited about for our wedding?” She asked him.

Jake laughed. "We have a big family. We are out numbered by children." He teased her. "It is a good thing we have the jet. We need it for the gifts and the dogs and kid. We will need a moving company just to go on vacations." He teased.

He chuckled as he held up the eyeliner. "I'm gonna grab your head. Hope that's okay." He put his hand on the top of her head. He looked carefully and used the eyeliner and didnt poke her eye. He actually did a good job putting it on even. His tongue stuck out slightly as he concentrated.

"Hmm...Our wedding. Seeing you in your dress. Getting to party with all our friends and family. Just sharing the day I get to make you my wife with everyone we love. But most importantly making you my wife." He smiled. "What about you?"

“You have huge hands. Just be gentle.” She told him and closed her eye so he could put the eyeliner. She kept her other eye open and looked at him. She tried not to laugh at his concentrated face so he didn’t mess up the line. She looked at him to see if he liked it.

“The venue and seeing it all made up with the flowers and everything. And I do love seeing you all dressed up.” She smiled. “It doesn’t happen enough in my opinion.” She told him.

“Obviously making you my husband is on the list. Which hasn’t happened yet, Tabloids!” She said to the camera and rolled her eyes. “I think our fans will know before the tabloids do. Maybe as we are on the way to the honeymoon we will tweet it or Snap it or something.”

She looked at herself in the mirror and looked at him. “What else do you think I did?” She asked him.

"These hands can bruise and they can heal." He gave her a smile. "I would always be gentle with you baby." He smiled and gave her hand a kiss. "I can't kiss your lips cause I'll screw up my awesome make up job." He felt he did an alright job.

Jake made a confused face. "I dress up all the time...Every press conference. Every fashion week I go to. Some fancy dates. We will get dressed up while we are away and go out on a nice date. How does that sound?"

He chuckled. "Oh no. I want to know how long we can go without them knowing that we got married." He chuckled.

Jake looked at the eye shadow then her face to see how she may have done it. Then he picked up a brush then put it down and picked up a different one. He started to put the eye shadow on. It didn't quite look the same but it was close. He shrugged as he looked it over. "Can you open your mouth and not talk for a minute? I know it may be a bit hard..." He teased with a chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom