Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“Too much.” She told him. “I say dream about you. I think, if we were not engaged you would call me a stalker and have me arrested.” She laughed.

“I kind of miss you getting jealous.” She said. “It was cute. And the sex when you were jealous was,” she kissed her fingers like a chef showing off his greatest work. “Wow.” She gave him a kiss. “It still is, of course. But I don’t know there was something hard and primal and rough about it. I liked it.”

She nodded her head to getting the big mac and cheese. “I did. But I just tasted it and now I don’t want to share.” She told him.

She laughed at his confession, “aim fine being with our family. If Drew and Stacey didn’t make it I would not cry over it. I mean if all else fails we can take the private to Hawaii and have Christmas alone.” She told him. “It’s a thought.” She said and shrugged her shoulder. “Let’s just hope we don’t get snowed in.”

He laughed. "You are a stalker. One I just live with and helps raise the baby and dogs." He teased with a smiled. "Love you."

Jake looked at her shocked. "What?! You hated how jealous I got. You would get so angry and we would fight all the time...jerk." He sighed. "Really the sex was better?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sure how I feel about that."

"Give me another bite before you eat it all." He opened for a bite.

"I love how you think it is funny. They will drive you nuts and you know it. I'm not taking the private anywhere. It's our cabin. I'm kicking everyone out in the snow." He teased. "I'm just fine with Stacy not making it..." He shrugged. "What kind of gifts do you think they got us...with her stripper money and the money she got for selling you out?"

“Not better per se but I do kind of miss it. I don’t miss the fighting. We would always make it up though. I think makeup sex is the best sex. And our wedding night sex will be even better because I think I’m going to make you wait a month. You’re going to miss the hell out of me and then on our wedding night it will be like all night. Or we wait until the honeymoon. Then we can go all week. Or however long we go.” She smiled.

She started to give him another bite. It was so close to his lips but at the last second she pulled it back and ate it herself. She smiled at him while she chewed. “I ate that for you.” She told him. She offered him a real bite and took a rib so it was a fair trade.

“Let’s be honest we probably didn’t get anything.” Adri rolled her eyes. “I don’t know. I don’t even know what I would want from them or anyone. I don’t know what I want. I will be happy having everyone under same roof. We can all share traditions and drink and eat and have fun. What did you get me for Christmas?” She asked curiously. “I have your thing. It’s wrapped and ready. I love it for you. I think you will like it. And no it’s not another truck. You already got that.” She laughed.

Jake smiled and gave a nod. "Yeah the make up sex was always good. I don't miss the fighting either though. We worked really hard to get passe that stuff. I'm happy with where we are now. You're making me wait a month? I'm going make you wait even longer for my next fight." He teased sticking his tongue out at her. It really did suck when he had a fight and he wanted her but it really did help when it came to winning. Plus the victory sex was also pretty good.

He just looked at her shocked before tickling her side. "For me, my ass." He took the real bite before giving her neck a nip. "I'll just have to bite you if I don't get enough food."

"I don't need anything from them but it would be kind of ironic if they did buy something for us cause it is like we paid for it ourselves." He smiled and shrugged. "I'm not telling you what I got you for Christmas. You're crazy if you think I am. I got you a few things. I never just get one thing for you." He told her and smiled. Jake took a sip of his whiskey. "This is good. Nice and smooth. We need to take some of this to Denver if we get buy it there."

“Careful. I might bite back if you bite the right place.” She smiled and offered him a cheesy noodle.

She nodded her head, “Maybe she got me some Pleasers.” She said. “Those really tall stripper shoes. Then I can call Cardi B and be like, ‘I need some lessons so I can impress Jake with some twerking’.” She laughed. “We could get a stripper pole installed in the bedroom! It would be great for our sex life.” She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at him.

She rolled her eyes she. He said he wasn’t telling her what he got her. “It’s not like it will ruin the surprise. When I get it I will be just as happy as when you tell me. I used to do this all the time with my brothers. We would tell each other one thing we got and on Christmas Day we would still act surprised like we never knew. It was great.”

He grinned. "Well...that may have to be a game to play after we eat." He took the bite. "This place is good. Are you sure you don't want barbecue for our wedding?"

Jake ate and rolled his eyes. "We do not need a stripper pole in our bedroom. I think our bedroom is fine without it." He smiled and shrugged. "But if you want lessons I wouldn't say no to that from Cardi not Stacy."

"No. You will be surprised Christmas morning. Sorry baby. But that's the rules. You know how hard it is for me to keep things from you so please just let me surprise you." He told her. "You'll like it. Plus it's multiple things. Some of it is from just me. Some your son picked out. Some we picked out together." He stuck his tongue out at her.

“We are not having barbecue at our wedding. You wanted chipotle and that’s what you’re getting. The other food is mine to decide.” She stuck her tongue out at him and kept eating.

Adri laughed and wondered for a second. “Okay. Okay. Hold on.” She wiped her fingers and grabbed her phone. “I don’t think she’s on snap so I have to do it on Insta.” She told him and opened the app to record a video.

“Not to be a creepy crazy fan or anything but I would absolutely love it, and Jake would too, if Cardi B would teach me how to twerk. I have some moves but Cardi...she’s the queen. I need some lessons. What do you say Cardi? Can you help me out?” She asked and showed Jake eating a rib. “Maybe we can make it a video. Post it on YouTube.” She smiled and raised her eyebrows. “Call me Cardi. Even if you dont teach me. I would love to meet you!” She said and closed the video. She posted it to her Instagram and tagged Cardi and Jake to it.

“Well you can tell me what Owen got me. It’s not like he’ll know.” She smiled and shrugged her shoulder. “Fine then. I won’t tell you what Owen and I got you.” She said. “You’re just going to have to be surprised. You might even cry. On Christmas. In front of my brothers. They will never let you live it down.” She added.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Fine. You can pick the other food but I'm telling you all of our guest will love the Chipotle bar. Probably more than your food you pick. I mean it's Chipotle. What about barbecue for the rehearsal dinner?" He asked with a compromise. "What kind of food are you thinking for our dinner?"

He watched her do her video before he peeked in on the video and smiled. "She is being a creepy fan." He said on the video before kissing her cheek. When she stopped and posted it he took a few more ribs and bite of slaw. "You're just jealous of my butt."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine...you wanna know. He got you a book. A parenting book." He tried not to laugh but moved to guard himself from getting hit. "If it has to do with you or Owen I don't have an issue crying in front of anyone. When they get married and have kids they will understand." He shrugged. "You may cry too." He poured himself more whiskey.

“Something fancy for the sit down dinner. I think steak, fish or chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes. The chef can make it fancier but I think that will be nice for everyone. I don’t know if we need a vegetarian option. I guess we should look into it. We have a lot of guests coming though. I’ll figure out a vegetarian option.” She said to herself.

“Don’t insult me and then kiss me.” She could be heard saying as she closed the video out. She didn’t realize that when she uploaded it but it was quickly becoming ‘Couple goals’ to their fans.

She raised her eyebrows and laughed, “Damn. Now I do need to make you cry.” She told him. “You’re an ass.” She told him and whacked his thigh. “You’re lucky we are eating or I would tackle you and take you down. You’d regret your words and grovel at my feet.” She warned. “Be nice or next time you’re going to get it.”

Jake gave a nod. "That sounds good. Maybe a salad before?" He asked her. "I do think a vegetarian option would be good. A lot of people are vegetarian. A lot of the people in the industry." He shared. "And maybe some other kind of potato instead of mashed. Something maybe a bit fancier? Just an option. I'm sure the chef will figure it out."

He laughed. "I didn't insult you. I spoke the truth baby. You are a creepy fan. You are totally like that delivery kid getting all giddy." He rolled his eyes but smiled. "You should just be happy my mouth wasn't messy with barbecue sauce.

He rolled his eyes about her making him cry. "You wish..." He laughed until she smacked his thigh and then he looked at her. "Was that supposed to hurt? You just smacked my thigh that is as hard if not harder than my abs..." He told her and rolled his eyes again. "You're all talk. You can't do shit. I'd put in a headlock and you'd tap out." He told her and smiled before stealing a bite of mac and cheese.

“They will figure out. Just have to find a chef first. We were supposed to do a dinner tasting this weekend but I couldn’t squeeze it in at a good time.” She said. “So we are going to have to come back and do it then.”

She glared at him. “I was not. You’re a pain in my side. You know that?”

“I didn’t want to hurt you so I didn’t hit you that hard.” She told him. “I was holding back. I could hurt you if I wanted too but I don’t want you running to the police crying abuse. I’m not going to jail for you.”

She smiled and looked at the TV. “I guess we are going to have to wrestle after this. And I don’t want you to cry when it turns out that I can beat you up. I would hate for that happen. Just remember you asked for this ass beating you’re going to get.”

"We can come back when it's warmer. That way you can explore the grounds too. Maybe we can bring O. He may like walking around and looking at the flowers and stuff." He suggested. "It could be a nice little family trip."

He smiled proudly and gave a nod. "I do. I've been a pain in your side since I hired you. Why would that change now my love?" He kissed her cheek. "Love you."

He laughed. "Right..." He rolled his eyes. "I am world champ...remember that." He flexed his bicep. "Can you do that?"

Jake couldn't stop laughing. "Bring it on woman. I can take you. You're all talk. That's all you are. All talk." He chuckled. Once he finished eating he sat back on the couch. "Just remember we don't live here so we can't break the furniture." He smiled.

“He would love our here. Maybe we can take him to a beach or something. He hasn’t seen that much water before. He might like the sand.” She said. “Or he’ll be terrified again and we have to break that out of him again.”

She raised her arm and flexed her bicep. Considerably smaller than here’s but there was some definition. She stuck her tongue out at him. “That’s not a special ufc fighter skill. And don’t let my size fool you. I have hidden talent.”

She had a few more bites and wiped her hands. “You are so on. Move the couch. It’s time to wrestle.” She got up and started to clear the food off the table and throw away what needed to be trashed. She moved the table closer to the wall so that had space.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at him. “Is that what you’re wearing? Okay. I’m ready.”

Jake looked at her. "We agent that close to the beach though. We would have to maybe make it a week long trip. We can stop here and get the food figured out then take him on to the beach." He suggested. "I think the more we expose him the better it will be. And the different types too."

"You're right it's not a UFC exclusive skill. But my muscles are bigger." He stuck his tongue out at her.

He got up and moved the couch back. Once she was in place he looked at himself then her. "You're right. Hold on." He stripped down to his boxer briefs. "Now I'm ready." He grinned.

Jake got down lower to be more. He waited for her to make the first move. "Come on mighty mouse."

“True.“ She said softly. “Maybe next time we go to LA we should take him with us so we can go to the beach. I think he would like it.” She shrugged her shrugged her shoulder. “He’s getting into that phase where he likes something one second and hates it the next. So who knows.”

Adri smiled when he stripped down to his boxer briefs. She nodded her head happily but went back into wrestle mode. “I used to do this with my brothers all the time. So you just watch.” She said bouncing around.

“I can teach you something’s if you want to learn.” She added, taunting him. She bent down to see if she could go for his legs but that seemed like a bad idea. She tapped the side of his head and ran back before he could catch her. He almost did catch but she was just barely out of reach.

“This Mighty Mouse May be small but she’s fast.”

Jake shrugged. "When do we have to go back to LA? But yeah let's bring him. I'm fine with that." Owen was their son so they probably should take him some places with them. "He will end up being a little fish just wait. We won't be able to get him out of the water. I do feel that the stage of not knowing what he likes and doesn't will late awhile."

"Oh I'm watching...don't you worry. I'm not scared though. Just don't pull a muscle." He told her and chuckled.

When he missed he chuckled and gave a nod. "Yeah. Why do you think I called you that. You small but fast." He went to touch her face but then grabbed her around the waist and put her on the ground, getting on top of her. "What were you saying again?" He laughed.

“Ha! Me? I’m like a superhero. Indestructible. I never get hurt.” She winked at him and got ready for her next move.

His move came first and she wa son the ground with him on top of her. She groaned and tried to wiggled away. She knew there was some move her taught her to get free but she couldn’t remember what it was. Meaning she was flailing like a wild person. Then it clicked and she tried to worm her way out from under him.

When that didn’t work she just held on to him as tight as she could so he couldn’t do anything. She was like a spider monkey. She was attached to him until he got too tired to fight then she would get on his back.

He chuckled. "Right...okay. If you say so baby." He shook his head and watched her closely.

When she tried to wiggle out from under her and failed he just chuckled. "What's wrong? You can't get free? Do you want to tap out? Go for it." He told her and moved to keep her down.

Jake groaned when she held tight on him. "Seriously? You realize I have one of the best cardios in the UFC right? I can go all night..." He moved and put some of his weight on Adri. "Two can play this game. If I could reach the tv remote I could put a show on." He teased and chuckled.

“I’m not tapping out.” She told him. “I never tap and I never will.” She said stealing his line.

She groaned again when he put more weight on her. “Like That is going to bother me. I can go all night too. I could sleep like this. I’m usually underneath you anyways.” She reminded him and kept holding on. “I’m sure you can figure out a way to crawl with me latching on to you.” She laughed.

When he moved she tried to wiggle free again and pushed down on his shoulders as leverage. “You know I love you right?” She asked and rubbed her knuckles against his rib cage to get out from under him then she jumped on his back and put him in a loose headlock. “Okay now you tap.”

He chuckled. "Then you really are becoming a Daniels then. Daniels don't tap." He blew a raspberry on her cheek before giving it a lick just to annoy her.

He laughed. "I probably could. You don't weigh that much at all. I bench three times your size." He chuckled.

"Yes I know. I love you ..." Jake rolled his eyes. "Seriously?" He chuckled. "What did I just say? Daniels don't tap. Stay on my back. I'll just sleep like this remember. We can go all night." He then rolled over onto his back, putting Adri on the bottom again on her back and just laughed.

She made a face when he licked her and gagged when she could smell his spit. “You’re disgusting!” She told him and wiped her cheek on his. Then for payback she licked him back.

“I bench three times your size.” She mimicked and rolled her eyes. “Stop trying to show off. Ass.”

She smiled and stayed on his back. “You can get the remote easier probably.” She raised her eyebrows and looked back at the remote. She might be able to get it if she reached. She risked letting him go free though. Then he leaned back and she was pinned once again. She wiggled up and wrapped his chest with her legs and she was able to reach the remote. She turned the channel to the Real House Wives of Atlanta and tossed the remote away so he couldn’t change it.

“Oh yeah. I can stay here all night.”

He laughed. "Gross Adri. Why would you do that. I will get a loogey and let it barely touch you. Don't tempt me." He teased her.

"I'm not trying to do anything. I speak the truth Adriana. I am a beast. I'm king remember?" He stuck his tongue out at her.

He sighed. "You are an ass." He rocked side to side with her under him until he flipped them over. He maneuvered to get to a spot to put his chin into her shoulder, causing an annoying pain but not hurting her. "All night? Okay." He used his arms to pin her arms down.

“I will smack. You spit on me and I will smack you so hard your mother will feel it.” She threatened. “Don’t try me.” She warned.

“And in the queen and you cant do anything to hurt me.” She stuck her tongue out at him. “You hurt me you hurt yourself. Remember that.” She tapped his temple and kissed the side of his head.

She rolled her shoulder around to try and get his chin out of it but that just made it worst. “Well that’s annoying and it’s not going to change the channel!” She told him.

He laughed. "Ooo promise. You know I like it rough." He gave her a wink and wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Oh what ever. If you get hurt, it's you're own fault. You asked for this Adriana. You asked for it." He poked her side.

He started moving his chin around to hurt a bit more. "I don't have to worry about the channel." He moved and wiggled until he can maneuver to get her in a headlock. He laughed and chuckled.

“If I get hurt you’re going to start crying and feeling guilty. And I’m going to have to hold you while your cry and maybe rock back and forth to make you feel better. Like I do with Owen.” She smiled. “Should I start now or are you okay?”

Once her arms were free she dug her nails into his forearm and scratched him with her acrylic nails. “I’m getting sharper nails next time.” She told him.

When he started laughing she bit him just enough to hurt and held that pinched skin between her teeth. And to annoy him she licked that skin between her teeth too.

Back
Top Bottom