Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Adri raised her eyes, “Fine. Fine.” She said softly in agreement. “But if he tries to fire you it’s retaliation.” She added and raised her hand again. She was done.

She took a deep breath, “We are on vacation. No work. No stress. Just vacation.” She said softly.

“There’s pancakes and sausage and bacon.” She told him. “Eat some breakfast. I have to go get our clothes. Oma wants to go get our nails done. So Owen is yours for the day. But you can leave him with Janice and Liam.” She said. “Try to get some rest.” She begged.

Jake sighed. He really hoped Dana wasn't that stupid to fire him. He'd lose a huge fan base and they weren't happy their favorite fighter had his life on the line in a very preventative way.

"You made food or Oma made food?" He didn't know why he really asked cause he knew both could cook. But he may gain fifteen pounds of Oma cooked for him. "Okay. I'll maybe leave him here. I'm not all sure what Opa wants to do. But I'll rest. I promise." He watched her. "Can I have a legit hug and kiss now?"

Once he got some love from her, he went in and grabbed a plate of food. Jake sat at the table but kept an eye on Owen. He would tell Opa what Adri had planned so they could steer clear of them.

“Owen and I started and then she came down and helped. And by helped I mean she finished because my back was killing me.”

She put her arms up around his shoulders and gave him a hug and a kiss. “I love you.” She said into his neck and kissed his neck before she pulled back.

She walked with him into the kitchen and sat on a bar stool while he made a plate. There was food for ten even though there was only seven and a third, with Owen being the third. There would always be plenty to eat.

Around nine in the morning, Adri went upstairs to start getting ready. She wanted to get out and get back so they could fit Owen and Jake and then get ready before sunset. “Home before three.” She reminded Jake. That gave him all day to do what he wanted with her grandfather. She been told her grandfather that she needed Jake home before three. Then Janice and Liam Owen needed to be home before three.

Jake gave Adri a loving squeeze. "I love you." He pulled her back before she left. "Hey...I'm okay. We will fix this...I have appointments already set when we get home to get tests done...You're not getting rid of me that easy..."

As Jake sat and ate, which the foot was so delicious. After a little while, Owen walked over and wanted to sit with Jake so he picked him up. "I have a feeling mommy fed you..." But Owen didn't want food. He just wanted to sit with Jake. He was telling him all about his show and toys.

Jake cleaned up his plate when he was finished and then went up to change. Once he was dressed he came down and wondered if he should fill in Janice and Liam but chose to keep it a big secret.

"Alright Opa. I'm ready when you are." Jake gave Owen hugs and kisses. "You can keep Owen here or find a park. I trust you guys. I also appreciate you both. You'll understand soon enough why we needed you..." He grinned.

When Adri and his wife left, Opa was ready with a list of things they needed to do and they only had a few hours to complete it. He wanted to take Jake to an old church that Adri might like but there was a castle that had a balcony that they could rent.

There was a lot of planning to do but if Jake told her grandfather what he wanted to find, generally he would point them in the right direction.

Adri and her grandmother went and got their nails done after getting the outfits. They had a nice lunch downtown and did a little shopping for the babies. As much as they could without know the gender. But since her grandmother was adamant about them being one of each, she got them some cute blankets and hats.

Jake thought that Adri would definitely prefer the castle over the church. She always wanted to live in one. He couldn't buy her one but they could get married at one. Once that was reserved, he got a photographer as well as someone to record it to show their families when they got home. Next stop was suits for Jake and Owen.

Jake wanted to get Adri a dress but didn't know if he'd get the right size. Maybe he could figure out a size that night when they did photos. They tried to find someone who could play music but it seemed they may be stuck with that so a recording may have to do if no one called him back.

Jake and Opa went to a jewelry store to look at rings. "What do you think? I'm sure she will love the extra jewelry. We could just use the same rings when we have the other wedding. Or we can do something different. For my training, I'll need silicone. She'd probably kill me if she got silicone. I'm fine with it now but I could get her a nice band. Hmmm..."

He looked at the rings and looked at his finger. “We have rings.” He told Jake. “Our rings. They kept falling off our finger and when you’ve been married as long as we have, we don’t need rings to prove it.” He laughed.

“They might need to be resized, but if you want rings have ours. We have two sets.” They wouldn’t be expensive overly fancy and ornate but they had sentimental value. And he wouldn’t take offense if Jake said no. There were a very pretty pair of golden bands that would be just as nice.

Adri called Jake at one to make sure he was okay. She also called and checked on Owen. She was home around two and got Owen dressed to see how his little outfit fit and then immediately took him out of it so he wouldn’t get dirty.

Jake had no idea what to say. "That's so nice of you. I don't want to take your rings from you. Plus, it may be hard for me to ever really wear an actual ring... but to maybe use for the wedding. I'm sure Adri would like it. She'd probably love it actually." He told him. "Thanks. So much. For everything."

The stopped at a brewery and did a quick tour for Jake. Also for a bit of a cover story. It was a really cool tour though. Jake enjoyed it and had to buy beer to try because he didn't think he should drink.

They headed back and was back about the same time Adri got there. "Hey baby. Did you two have fun?"

“We did.” She said and showed Jake her nails. “Pretty, pretty.” She told him and then handed him a bag. “Go put this on, quickly. Don’t button the vest.” She told him and scooted him upstairs.

When he came down Adri smiled and clapped her hands. “You look good.” She told him and spun him around by the hips. She spoke to her grandmother a bit but he wouldn’t understand as they were speaking quickly in German.

“You have to button every button except the top.” She told him. “It’s not too tight is it? How are the arms?” She asked and pulled so the buttons overlapped. They wouldn’t know until photo time, but she didn’t want it to wrinkle. So it would go back on the hanger until they got to the location.

“My boobs are too big for my top.” She told him. “But you look good. I might have to bind them down a bit.” She said. “But your fits and Owen’s fits. O’s is a little tight in the waist though. It’s fine. Just an hour tops.” She said trying to be calm about the fact that she might bust out of the top after she put it on.

“Oma’s fixing it. It’ll be fine. And ready before the photos.” She told him as if he was dressing out about it. “Hair and makeup will be here any minute. Do you need a shower or food?” She asked. “Take the pants off. No stains on anything you are wearing. That’s why your son is mostly naked. He’s messy. Don’t be messy.”

"Yep. Pretty." He told her about the nails. Jake didn't mind the clothes she had him try on. He did think something a bit different though so this, he could live with. "My arms are tight. I'm not gonna lie. Especially in the bicep area..." He showed her before taking the shirt off. Otherwise it felt fine.

"I'm going to go lay down for like an hour then grab a shower. Does Owen need a nap or anything?" He asked, not sure what all Owen did with Liam and Janice.

Jake grabbed her face. "Stop stressing out. It will be fine. We will take lots of pretty pictures for you. To keep forever." He kissed her cheek. "If you bust out...pictures for me to keep. Forever." He grinned and whispered to her. "Love you. Wake me up to get in the shower?" He asked her.

Jake went up to the bedroom to lay down for a bit but first messaged the store for Adri's dress. He went just a bit bigger in the bust. If it didn't workout, he'd need to go through her suitcase.

Adri looked and rubbed his arms. “Too tight? Manageable tight? Or are you just doing this do I rub your arms while you flex?” She asked with a frown.

“Probably lay down with you but if he doesn’t wake up when you wake up, we are going to have an issue. Maybe I can FaceTime Max to bark and wake him up.” She said softly. She’d figure it out. “Let him sleep on your chest. And then move him off. He will wake up on his own.” She told him.

She smacked his hands, “Don’t grab my face. You’re going to make me break out.” She laughed and smacked the side of his butt, “Shut up. I love you too. Take him go lay down.”

While he slept hair and make up came for Adri and set up in the kitchen where they had the most natural lighting. She had to try on her top a couple times to make sure her grandmother tailored it to fit properly. It was slowly getting looser and the need for Adri to wrap her chest in Saran Wrap was fading. By the time her makeup was done the shirt fit.

She went upstairs to wake up Jake, “Do you want a trim?” She asked about his hair. She looked at Owen’s hair it was a little long but it wasn’t in his face. “Style his hair when you do yours.” She told him and went back downstairs to finish.

He moved his arms a bit. "It's mainly okay. I may bust out of it when we are done like the Hulk." He teased her. "I can manage. I'm not like lifting or anything so we should be good."

Jake nodded. "I can't promise to move him. I like our cuddles. He's getting bigger and won't always want to cuddle with dad." Jake watched Owen a moment.

He chuckled when she smacked him, but used one hand on her cheek. "I love you. But this will turn out perfect." He wanted her not to stress out about the photos. They were photos and meant to be fun. Jake rubbed her belly a little before taking Owen upstairs to nap.

When Adri woke him up, he ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah. Probably won't be a bad idea. Do you want me to shave?" He sat up. "Can I give you a kiss?" He leaned close to her. "I'll be gentle."

Jake got up and got his hair cut before he jumped in the shower. Once he got out, he got dressed and did his hair then did Owen's. He even pretended to shave Owen's face. "Adge...come here..." Owen had shaving cream on part of his face.

“That’s linen. We aren’t busting out of it at the end of the shoot.” She told him. “You might have to pick up Owen.”

She rubbed his cheek and shrugged, “I don’t mind either way.” She bent over and gave him a kiss. She went downstairs and got her hair curled and lined up while she went back up to get dressed. She walked into the bathroom as she was putting in her earrings.

“Are you shaving?” She asked Owen. “You can shave. You have to be my little man forever.” She told him and kissed his forehead. He told her he was a big boy and she agreed even though it made her want to cry and she did tear up a little. That’s why they were taking pictures. So she could keep a pice of him little forever.

“I’m going to ruin my makeup.” She said and grabbed a tissue to collect the tears before they fell.

"That's fine. He doesn't weigh that much. My muscles don't really flex when I pick him up." He explained. It wouldn't be an issue for the length of time he'd be wearing it.

Jake gave her a kiss back. "I'll see how I feel after the shower." He smiled and watched her go. He decided he would clean up his facial hair a bit.

Owen smiled at Adri and nodded when she asked if he was shaving. "Like daddy!" Jake looked at Adri after he used the back of the razor to move the shaving cream from Owen's face, no blade being anywhere near his cheeks. "Babe..." He wrapped his arm around Adri. "O tell mama you're still her baby boy."

He looked at Adri. "I still yours mama!"

"See...he's still little. And you'll have two more little ones to spoil." Jake finished 'shaving' Owen and then got finished getting ready. Jake brought Owen downstairs with him.

That made her tear up more because it was so cute. “Can I have a kiss?” She asked him and gave him a very gentle kiss so she didn’t lose her lipstick on him. “He was so little like three weeks ago.” She told Jake and checked her make up. “He’s growing up so fast and now he’s so big and heavy.”She dabbed her eyes one last time and tossed the tissue away.

Adri finished getting dressed and handed her grandmother her apron to get it wrapped and tied into the perfect bow. Owen was dressed, in his shorts and white button up shirt. Jake had his clothes on. Adri had to get the pins out of her hair and they were ready.

They had to drive out to the forest where they met the photographer. It was the perfect day for a photo shoot. The grass was green and lush. They stood out in the beautiful sunset. Owen was happy, which was something Adri was worried about.

Adri and Jake didn’t get to take a lot of photos together, so it was nice to get some one on one pictures and pictures with Owen. She even broke the rules for a couple pictures and picked him up on her back. She couldn’t resist.

Adri took some pictures alone to get the baby bump and then she also wanted Jake and Owen solo pictures. They were out there for about an hour and a half. She wanted to use as much sunlight as they could. Once they pictures were done, she was happy. She could relax after that.

"Baby it's not like jes getting married tomorrow. He's still gonna be your baby for a long time. Hell forever." He kissed her cheek.

Jake and Owen did whatever photo Adri wanted or the photographer suggested. It was something Adri had planned since she knew they were going to Germany so her boys would comply and get whatever she wanted.

Jake found an opportunity. He went up to the photographer when they started to head back to the cars. "Babe I found this castle....with your grandpa. He showed me it. Do you think maybe your photographer could come get some pictures of us there tomorrow? Maybe a more modern photoshoot but at your castle?" He looked at the photographer then Adri. "Does she speak English?"

“Are you going castle shopping without me?” She asked with a slight pout. But how could she be mad if he was open to the idea of getting her a castle?

“We can ask. I don’t know if she’s busy or not.” They walked over to the photographer with Jake and asked in German first but when the photographer replied it was in English.

“Depends on the time. I can do morning or early afternoon but I can’t stay past one.”

Adri looked at Jake. “Is that okay with you?” When they figured out a time schedule, Adri put the deposit in for the time slot.

“I can pin this to keep it fresh for tomorrow.” She said about her hair. “Do I need to schedule my make up? What am I going to wear? How are you just springing a photo shoot on me?” She asked laughing.

Jake actually didn't need the photographer the entire time since he already hired someone for the wedding part. But it would be nice to get her to take photos of Adri getting ready and what not. He quietly filled the photographer in on what was going on and ended up paying for it instead of Adri.

When Jake got back to her and she started asking a million questions, he chuckled. "Just let me figure it out." Jake already asked the team who was there to get her ready for their photoshoot to come by tomorrow to get her all done up again. But that only was after a massage.

"Worse case, wear what you have on..." Jake shrugged. "But let me try first. Janice and Liam can take Owen so it could he a nice just you and I maternity photoshoot."

When she wasn't looking or paying attention, Jake made a video of what he was up to that he'd play for her later. He was starting to get excited and nervous.

She looked at her dirndl and shrugged her shoulder. She could wear it again. Maybe get a different apron and shirt to make it look different. She needed something more regal though. It was a castle. She needed a gown. A princess gown. She wondered if Jake would go for that.

“Princess gown?” She asked him. “I don’t know what vibe you’re going for. I don’t know if this will fit. We can do you and Owen and suits and I can find a gown.” She told him. “Maybe not in the morning, but I can try.” She smiled.

She got in the car so he could drive them back to the house. “Are you hungry? Oma is making dinner. Mashed potatoes, pork schnitzel, carrots and green beans and rolls. And apple strudel.” She rubbed her belly. “We bought the strudel, but everything is homemade.”

"Adri...I love you. But I'll get you a dress." He nodded and smiled. "Trust me." She was freaking out it seemed like all over again and he needed one of them to keep it cool and collected. "Owen is sitting this one our. It could be fun just me and you." Janice already was filled in on making sure Owen was happy the next day and when he could play and nap.

"Actually, yeah I am hungry. I'm excited for some more of your grandma's cooking. If you get your cooking skills from her, I'm sure I'll love it and leave here heavier. Which I'm sure she'd be pleased about." He held her hand as they drove.

He was mostly quiet on the drive back to her grandparents. "It is pretty around here..." He said softly.

“I do trust you. But I barely know what size I wear and you think you’re going to find a dress that fits all this?” She asked and waved her hands over her chest and stomach.

She agreed that it was pretty. “It’s clean. It’s historic. I like it. It’s just the right amount of everything.” She said and pulled into the driveway. By then Owen was ready to get out of his car seat. Adri took him upstairs so they could both change into something more comfortable.

Her grandfather pulled Jake over to the side while Adri went upstairs and pulled out the ring box with two thin golden bands. “For tomorrow.” He said and placed them in Jake’s hands.

He chuckled and motioned over her chest. "I love all that. I'll have something for you." Jake had called the dress shop and they were bringing over multiple sizes and styles for her to pick from. If he made it fun she'd never guess what was coming. "I may have to feel them though for an accurate sizing..." He grinned and shrugged. It was worth a shot.

Jake looked at her grandpa when he handed the boxes to him and smiled at him. "Thank you. This means more than I can say." He gave him a hug and he teared up a bit as he put the boxes in his pocket.

He went up to change and hid the boxes in his bags. "What are you wanting to do this evening babe? Want to take Owen for a walk or do you need to rest?"

“Don’t be a perv in my grandparents car!” She laughed.

“Take a nap.” She joked and rubbed her belly. “You’re going to have to rub my back later, but we can take him for a walk with Liam.” She added because she liked the extra hands. She felt kind of useless sometimes since she couldn’t pick him up. And Liam was security.

“What do you think about a picnic tomorrow afternoon?” She asked. “Or late afternoon. Make some sandwiches and go back to the forest? We can spread out on a blanket. It’s more popular during the day. Owen can probably run around some with some kids. Or we can make it a date.” She offered.

She made a face poked at her stomach. “It’s like they’re fighting for space. One moved the other copies. My ribs get kicked and kidneys get punched. Make them stop.”

He laughed. "I'm not a perv. We are engaged! I'd be worried if I didn't say things like that. They are huge. And I'm okay with it. You wanted a boob job, I'm doing studying for what size they should be..."

"I just thought Owen may want to get some energy out. I didn't know what they did earlier. I can definitely rub your back later." He offered happily.

Jake liked the idea of a picnic. "That sounds nice. When you say forest, it sounds almost magical." He chuckled. "We can decide at the time if you want the three of us to go or just us. I'm open to either."

Jake watched her stomach. "You can see them moving. Look!" He pointed to her stomach. "That's so weird. I bet they'd knock grapes off your stomach. We should do it! Do your grandparents have grapes?!" He grabbed his phone to record it. "Then I'll tell them to stop but they are twins, they definitely copy each other. They basically share a brain."

“You can feel the implants at the surgeons office.” She laughed. “God, you’re awful.”

Adri raised an eyebrow, “Grapes are just going to roll off my belly. I’m a little round right now.” She reminded him. She sat down in the recliner and leaned back so he could try it though.

She let him try and record until the food was done, then she was up and grabbing a plate and loading it up with carbs. She’d been waiting for this moment forever and a day.

“My nutritionist is going to throttle me when we get back. And my trainer, don’t even think you’re touching me after that. I’m going to hurt so bad.” She laughed and but a roll. It wasn’t stopping her now.

Back
Top Bottom