Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“Hire someone!” She urged. She only planned Owen’s first birthday and after that she started outsourcing. It was much easier that way. “I’ll do the planning with my lady and you’ll do the buying.” She smiled.

She frowned at him when he said he loved them. “This size or bigger?” She asked. Might as well get them how he liked this if she was going to go under the knife. “I’m not getting huge implants. But I could probably do a cup bigger than this. Heavy D maybe.”

She looked at the bed and shrugged her shoulder, “We have a bigger bed than here.” She told him. “Maybe you won’t. But you will have to get me more pillows.” She smiled. “And a fan because you’re too hot.”

“A few hours.” She said, “He should nap for the last half at least.” She shrugged her shoulder. “Are you ready to ride a train?” She asked Owen excitedly. “You can watch Bluey on the train.” She smiled and he perked up at Bluey.

“Can you help daddy with the bags?” She asked and grabbed his backpack that had a couple toys and his iPad. She put that on his back. She grabbed her purse and backpack but they still had to wait for the front desk to bring a luggage trolley to get all of their stuff and her grandparents stuff down to the car.

Jake chuckled and nodded. "Alright. I'll hire someone. I'll get your lady and have you two collab together. Whatever you want babe." He kissed her cheek. "The queen should know she gets what she wants...most of the time." He chuckled at her.

He looked at them and then looked at her. "Baby. I'm happy with them now but I wouldn't be disappointed if they were bigger. I'm good either way. I'm not sure I could not love your boobs. Now if they were so big and fake that you have life preservers as boobs then I may not like them. If they look naturally proportioned to your body, I'm good." Jake hope that made sense. She was pregnant and he didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"More pillows for two months?" He asked her. "Then what do we do with them?"

When the trolley came up, Jake got it loaded up and then went down to her grandparents' room to help them get loaded up. He gave them both hugs. Once their bags were loaded up, Jake put Owen on the trolley to give him a little ride, which he loved. When they got down to the lobby, they got the trolley out to the car and loaded up the car. Jake may be champion, but he wasn't past taking care of his own luggage and helping out.

He went in to make sure the bill was squared away for himself, her grandparents and the team. When everything was good, he left tips for the staff and then headed out to the car and got in next to Adri to head to the train station.

Adri smiled, “Does that apply for everything? Because I saw a few really cute pairs of shoes on the Versace website and I didnt get them because I wouldn’t be able to wear them for a while but if you’re offering anything for the queen…” She gave him a kiss and as much of a hug as she could.

“That’s not an answer. We will go to the surgeon and see what they think is acceptable. You’ll be looking at them more than me so you have to be there.”

She shrugged her shoulder, “We are getting a new house. I’m sure we will need pillows.” She reasoned.

The train station wasn’t too far and it wasn’t too crowded. Adri sent Owen and her grandparents up to board so they could sit down, but Adri had to stay with Jake while the bags were taken for language reasons. Once that was done they got into their section of the train and closed the door for privacy.

It was first class seating so they were offered food and drinks before the train started.

Her grandfather was still going on about the fight and the strength and preparation it must have taken to get there. He wanted to know the diet, which was her grandmothers only objection. She wanted him eating more of what he wanted. He wanted to know training schedules, about the gym. He was rapidly knocking Adri down the list of number one fan.

Adri watched with a smile until she was put on the spot and asked about what color belt Jake had in this and that and her grandfather could answer without hesitation.

"I knew that would come back to bite me in the ass for saying that. When have I ever told you no to buy something besides a castle?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"It was an answer. I do think I'm going need to examine them closer and feel them to see the correct size that we would need to go." Jake grinned. "I'd hate to tell you wrong cause I didn't get a close enough look. I'm sure though that for work big would be beneficial..." It was true though, different bodies sold better for modeling. It wasn't a secret.

Jake stood to get the luggage taken care of with his arm around Adri. His eyes shifted around just to make sure she was safe. They were in a foreign country and a celebrity. A pregnant celebrity.

When they got seated, he got comfortable and actually enjoyed the conversation with her grandfather. It was special to him that he was so interested. Jake didn't mind the diet cause he chose foods that he liked so it made it easier to stick to. It was probably harder for Adri and Owen then himself. He always was big on proteins so that worked just fine for him. If he chose to cut weight, it would be different. Same with if he bumped up. That would be a decision he'd need to discuss with Adri. Jake explained how this training schedule was way more intense than normal. New team. New strategy. New opponent. Maybe the hard practices helped him stay focused to continue the fight. They knew it could go the distance.

When Adri didn't know the answer, he smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss. "I think I have a new number one fan....and it's kind of your fault..." He teased and wrapped his arm around her.

Adri smiled and laughed. “When you told me not to buy a castle.” She continued to laugh and shrugged her shoulder. “It’s a lot of shoes I can’t wear. I thought it was silly. But I will get them when we get home.” She smiled. “Add it to the boxes that need to get packed. I’ll have someone come in and work on our organizing our closets and pantry and fridge and all that stuff. Decorators to do our bedrooms, his bedroom, their bedroom.” She said pointing to Owen and then her stomach. Things were getting checked off on her list and that was making her very happy.

“I’m pregnant.” She pouted using that as her excuse. “You’re a black belt in something. Jui jitsu, right?” She shook her head and shrugged. “When it was my job to know I paid more attention. I’m marrying the person, not his millions of accomplishments.” She reasoned.

“And when do you get married?” Her grandmother asked.

“After the twins are born.” She answered and rubbed her belly happily. “It’s like we are already married though. We have all the marriage issues.” She smiled and bumped into Jake.

“Without the perks.” Her grandfather spoke up and wrapped his arm around his wife.

“I want them to have a part in it.” She sighed. “I want it to be perfect.”

“Are you happy?” Adri nodded. “Do you love him?” She nodded again. “Is he perfect?” She thought about it and then nodded her head. “Then that’s all the perfection you need. You love him. He loves you. You made a beautiful family. Now seal it forever. Or he’ll get shipped off and find someone new.” Her grandfather said but her grandmother smacked his knee.

“I’d marry him tomorrow. But we have people we want there. He wants his family there. We might as well give them a big show.”

She got a tongue click at that and her grandmother pointed, “The wedding is for you two. No one else. Get married. Get the perks. Enjoy life. Party later.”

"Or wait until we move to order it." He told her and smiled and shrugged. "Just a thought. Or poor movers." He chuckled. "We have a lot of stuff. I do want to find a company other celebs used and trusted." Jake didn't want their stuff stolen or broken.

Jake smiled at her when she said he was marrying him not his accomplishment. But she was right on which belt he had. He kissed her cheek but when she mentioned all the marriage issues he gave her a dirty look. "Like a nagging old lady." He chuckled and teased her.

When Adri said he was perfect, Jake made a face and shook his head. "Honey I'm far from perfect. But I'll work hard for us."

Adri said she'd marry him tomorrow. That got him thinking... Maybe they should. Jake looked at Adri and smiled. "It's not about the party...I just figured our parents and siblings would want to share it with us. But things also change."

A couple hours into the ride, Owen was asleep and Adri almost was too. "I need to stretch my legs, do you want to come with me?" He asked her grandpa.

Adri thought about it and shook her head, “No. I’ll get them when we get home.” She smiled.

“You’re perfect for me.” She told him.

When Adri felt Jake leave, she woke up a little but she was back out when Owen snuggled up to her instead. She felt his arm wrap around her belly and she rubbed his back. They were both back out in no time.

Her grandfather followed Jake out of their section and pointed toward the bar cart. He was happy to talk about anything with Jake. He ordered two beers and took a seat at the bar but there was space for Jake to stand if he wanted. They could actually talk out here and not have to whisper.

Jake smiled and thanked the bartender and her grandfather for the beer. "I really appreciate you guys coming. I know it has meant a lot to Adri. She talks about you two all the time. She can't wait to show me around Germany." He took a drink when the bartender set a beer down.

"I need your help. One there's a language barrier but also, you're familiar with the area. Adri said she'd marry me tomorrow. Oma said a big party doesn't matter. I want to surprise her with a small intimate wedding. With just us and you and your wife. I think it would mean a lot to her. And frankly, I just want to be her husband and her my wife. I love her so much. I want her to be Adriana Daniels." He explained with a smile.

"I need your help trying to find the perfect spot and planning. Could you help?" Jake asked, looking him in the eye.

He teared up a little and clasped Jake’s cheek. Then his hand went behind his neck and pulled him down into a hug. He kissed both cheeks. “This is my grandson.” He told to the few people eating and drinking in the cart.

“You tell me what you want and I’ll make it happen. I have friends everywhere.” He smiled and patted Jake’s cheek. “My little granddaughter is getting married. My baby.” He sighed happily.

“You make her happy.” He said, it wasn’t a question but an observation. “We never met any other man she dated. We heard of them but we knew when she brought you here that you are real. You are hers. The last time I saw her that happy we were watching fireworks on the river. The way her eyes lit up.” He smiled. “She looks that when she look at you. You are her firework.”

Jake grinned when he told everyone that he was his grandson. Her family, all of them, had treated him like one of their own. He had no idea how he had gotten so lucky to be part of this amazing family considering the one he came from.

"Thanks Opa. That means a lot to me. Her and I haven't always had it easy. But we've never given up on each other." He told him. "I didn't have a family like yours or hers. Quite the opposite. I think that's why we've struggled. Or partly why."

Jake smiled at him. "She's always talking about wanting a castle. If I can't buy her one, maybe we can get married at one. But we also need a marriage license...quickly. I need to get her a dress, Owen and myself suits. I want to tell her it's for a photo shoot. Maternity photos. I have music I want played, I need a photographer. I need someone to translate. Get German heritage is so important to her. I want our wedding in English and German." He tried to think if they missed anything.

"Maybe her Oma could help with anything I may have missed. I'm sure I'm missing something. Can she keep a secret?"

Her grandfather laughed, “My fault. I think. I would always take her to castles and promise her a castle one day.” He smiled and now he would give her a castle.

“Kannst du so viel Deutsch?” He asked teasing. “We will make it work.” He promised. They would make a wedding out of nothing.

“We can keep secrets. We might not stop smiling but we can keep secrets.” He said. “We can make it happen. You don’t worry.” He patted Jake’s back and sipped his beer.

He chuckled and shook his head. "So it's your fault! Well I did like you..." Jake teased.

"Thank you. I'd give her the world if I could. She deserves it. She makes me happy. Takes care of me and Owen. She loves him more than she does me. Which I'm okay with. I want her happy." He told him. "If all of it doesn't workout with what's in my head, that's okay. But I want to try. And normally when I set my mind to it, I make it happen."

Jake chuckled and shrugged. "Thats okay. Smiling is good. It's going to be hard for me to keep it a secret too. She sees through me." He made a face. "I also suck at lying."

"I'm sure it's too much tomorrow. But I'll ask her what our schedule is and maybe get it in a day or two." He explained and took a few drinks. "Opa, do you like whiskey or bourbon? Or cigars? We will need to celebrate."

He smiled and nodded his head, “That’s good. Keeps you honest. It’s only a a day or two. I’m sure you’ll be okay.”

He shook his head to Jake’s list, “I can’t drink and stopped smoking. I can celebrate with beer or being with my great grandson. My first great grandson. Oy I’m getting old.”

“I have something for you at home. I was told you like whiskey so I had something made for you. A wedding present of sorts.” He told him.

”What is next for you?” He asked. “You can’t fight forever. I couldn’t fight forever. You have a lot of money. When your body is done and fighting is no more do you just sit and eat?”

Jake grinned and nodded. "I understand. I'll find you something to celebrate. I plan on celebrating the wedding and when the babies come."

"Oh you didn't have to do that. But I can't wait to see what it is. Is it going to get me in trouble with customs trying to get home?" He asked with a grin.

Jake laughed and shook his head. "I'm not one to just sit down and eat. Now right now I do enjoy eating things I couldn't before. But I've tried a bit of acting. I did like that but don't want to do it regularly. Guest appearances are cool or even a fight expert for effects and choreography would be cool. But if I'm being honest, my goal is to open a gym and coach upcoming fighters. I want to spread the knowledge." He explained and took a few more drinks.

"A lot of celebrities have gotten into different alcohol lines. I wouldn't mind coming up with a whiskey or bourbon. Adri and I dream of an empire."

He nodded his head appreciatively. “Good because I know that one won’t slow down for anything. she needs someone who will match her and push her and challenge her. she wanted one baby, you gave her two. She wants a castle, you get her two.“ He put his hands up innocently, “I had to try. She is my granddaughter.“

“You make that empire. I’ll be happy watching you from wherever I am. And if you make that whiskey or bourbon, send me a bottle. I’ll taste it. Sign it though. I’ll add it to the shelf.“ He finished his beer and looked at his watch.

“We should head back, our stop is coming up soon. And we have a few people to wake up. I don’t think this will be fun. You can do it.“

Jake laughed and shook his head. "So she got what she wanted starting at a young age I see. She had you wrapped around her finger. Bit she's the type if I don't get it for her. She's getting it herself."

He nodded. "We will. We have no plans of stopping. Not anytime soon anyway. You'll get one of the first ones. I'll give you two. One to drink, one to keep." He smiled and looked at Opa's watch. Jake had it settled, he needed a new one. Maybe he would have one for this wedding but definitely for when they have the big wedding.

"Wait what?! Why me?!" Jake finished his beer and then went to there room on the train. He hoped Adri was at least awake. But of not, he could wake her up gently. Owen would be the bear. Jake went in and sat down next to her and kissed her cheek. "Baby...babe...we are almost at our stop."

“She’s my baby girl. I gave her the world. You’ll find out soon. My wife thinks you’re having one of each. You won’t know the torment of keeping a girl happy until she’s placed in your arms.” He smiled. “My life changed forever.”

“I’m old man!” He argued with a laugh.

Adri opened her eyes slowly and looked at Jake and then down at Owen who was using her belly as a pillow. “Shh.” She told Jake and closed her eyes again. She was up but damn she was comfortable. “I need a recliner.” She told Jake sleepily. “A big fluffy recliner.”

"That's my biggest fear. A girl is going to be the end of me. I can't tell Adri no. You give me a mini her...I'm done. I'm going to need more fights to pay for all the things she wants growing up." He smiled at the thought. Jake really hoped one was a girl. He prayed about it. She wanted a girl. He wanted a girl. It would be perfect.

"Oh and by the way Opa, you're officiating the wedding. We need to get you ordained online." He patted his arm with a grin before hurrying to the family.

Jake wrapped his arm around Adri. "We have one at home... We can get a new one for the new house if you want..." He whispered and rubbed Owen's head. "I can carry him or you if I have to..." He teased and snuggled her a moment, just smiling. Jake couldn't be happier.

He smiled until the word translated in his head and raised his eyebrows. “Sie sind einfach voller Überraschungen.” He muttered under his breath and followed Jake slowly back to their cart.

“I can carry him. You have to get the bags.” She said and opened her eyes again. She looked down at Owen and wondered how she was going to manage that. “If you pick him up, I can carry him.” She said. “Maybe.” If they woke him up and made him walk, he would throw a fit. The only comfortable way for Adri to carry him was on her hip and he most likely wouldn’t sleep that way.

“I can carry him.” Opa said and Adri looked at him. “I can carry him. He’s as big as my soil. I’m not weak, I’m just old. Hand him over.” He said and Adri helped to get Owen from wrapped around her belly to wrapped around her grandfather.

“He’s fine. I’m fine. We will walk when the train stops. The car has a seat already buckled into it. And I missed little hands.” He held up Owen’s hand and kissed it.

Jake looked at Adri when she said she could carry him. Jake shook his head. "No. We should have brought Liam just for an extra set of hands. We could put him in a suitcase..." He grinned. "I mean on...on a suitcase."

"If he gets to be too much...we can find a place for you guys to sit with him and I can take the bags and get the car and come get you guys." Jake looked at Adri. "Would you prefer not walking? Or are you doing okay today?" He asked her.

When the train stopped, Jake got up and helped Adri up when she was ready. He got off the train to grab their bags. This is when he hated she had so many bags. Plus they had her grandparents bags as well. He wore as much of them as he could.

Adri was able to carry her backpack, Owen’s tiny bank pack and her smaller carry on bag while her grandmother rolled her suitcase. That left two for Adri, two for Jake and one each for Owen and her grandfather. Thankfully there were trolleys that could use to get from the station to the car.

Loading the car was a different story. The Mercedes was full and wouldn’t close so they had to tie it down as much as they could before they could drive to her grandparents house right outside of the city.

When they got to the house, Adri helped get the bag in as much as she could until they were settled. There was a view of the mountains and they were surrounded by beautiful trees. The neighborhood was peaceful and quiet. So even though the house as two stories, it was clear why they didn’t want to move.

“Are you hungry?” Her grandmother asked and went into the kitchen. She came out with a ton of cookies with a chocolate bar on top and Adri’s eyes light up.

“Yes.” She said and held her hand out from the couch. “Danke.” She smiled happily and opened her cookies but if Jake tried to taste one she pulled it back to her chest. “No.” She was selfish about much but these cookies were her favorites and hers.

“I have more.” Her grandmother laughed and went to get another package.

“I have beer in the fridge. A bar over there.” Her grandfather told Jake. “And your bedroom is upstairs. I can show you.” He offered since they had to get the suit cases upstairs. They lived mostly on the first floor though, so Oma and Opa’s suitcase would go to a back room on the first floor.

Jake helped carry the bags in and couldn't help but look around. They had a cute little place. "You know, I was expecting a little place out in the country for some reason. You mentioned soil, my head went somewhere else." He chuckled a little. "It's a nice place."

He gave Adri a look. "You're awful about sharing and worse when pregnant. I'm not sure how this is going to work with the babies." He chuckled and shook his head. "I'll grab a snack in a moment. Thanks Oma." He followed Opa upstairs with their bags. He dropped them off in their room they'd be staying in and got the tour from Opa. "You've made a very nice home here..." He gave his arm a pat before heading down with him.

Jake grabbed a snack and sat next to Adri. "What's our schedule like love? I have some stuff I need to do I need to know when I have some free time to get it done."

Her grandfather pointed to a small garden out back, "Soil for my vegetables." He explained and there was a little garden patch in the backyard. He didn't grow much but there were peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers growing.

"I can share but you're not getting these." She told him and waved her hand to wave him off.

She rubbed his leg when he sat down, "I have to go pick up our outfits for the maternity photos and then I was thinking we could walk around. There's a castle near by that we can go to if you want. Or we can walk in the forest. We are taking a tour of the river the day after tomorrow." She told him.

"I want you to get your fill. But what could you possible have to do?" She laughed. "You're done working. This is a vacation now." She reminded him.

"If you do go somewhere alone, I will tell you to try and speak in German and then if they know English they will speak to you in English. But if you go in speaking English they will pretend like they don't know what you're saying."

Her grandfather came around the corner with a water, "He's not going alone. I want to take him places I took your brothers." He said giving Jake an alibi.

"Can I have a cracker?" She asked Jake and pointed to what he was eating.

"Oh a garden huh? When do you normally plant? Is there anything growing now?" Jake actually considered planting some vegetables but it wasn't the same growing things in Vegas as in Denver. But at least they would be healthy and he would know what his family would be eating with no chemicals.

He thought about it. "So pictures are tomorrow?" He asked her. If that was the case the day after the photos they could maybe get the wedding in. But it's going to depend on if they can get everything done.

"Don't you worry about me." Jake was done fighting but he had plenty of other things he could be working on. "You have a house we need to get moved into. I wanted to make sure things are getting squared away. Just making some phone calls and such."

"And your grandpa wants time to hang out just us men. Don't be jealous." Jake teased and kissed her cheek.

He shook his head about a cracker. "No. Joey doesn't share food!" He teased as he said the line like Joey from Friends and grinned. "You wouldn't let me have any of yours." He pulled his away and quickly ate it so she couldn't and grinned.

“After winter I do my planting. After the last frost.” He told him. They could look at it later.

Adri nodded, “Pictures are tomorrow evening before sunset. I need you to try on the lederhosen to make sure they fit and feed into my Sound of Music fantasy. So I need you home at least three two before five.” She smiled. Oma could adjust whatever needed to be adjusted so they fit Jake.

Adri’s lip turned down in a sad frown, “I’m pregnant!” She argued and smacked his thigh. “That’s why you’re sleeping on the couch.” She told him and crossed her arms.

“Jake schläft auf der Couch. Er wird ein Kissen brauchen.” She told her grandmother and stuck her tongue out at Jake.

Back
Top Bottom