Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Adri awake but still laying down and watching Owen and Bluey. “He ate the fruit. Played with the biscuit.” She said softly and sat up to give Jake space to sit down. “How did you sleep?” She asked and patted the couch.

“I slept like crap and that little gremlins time is way off.” She said pointing towards Owen. “I’m keeping him up. He is staying up for as long as possible and hopefully he will sleep all night.” She sighed.

“You ready? Are you anxious?” She asked softly and rubbed his thigh. She was feeling all the emotions, made worse by her hormones being out of control.

Jake nodded. "That sounds about right." He sat on the couch next to Adri and let her lay down onto his leg. He played with her hair.

"Time change. I didn't really think about that when we thought of bringing him. Sorry." He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "If you need to nap, we have Janice. Use her."

"I feel rested, so I feel awful you don't. I'm anxious to get there and get the process started. Changed, hands taped, gloves. Warm up. I'm ready. Let's go!" He smiled a little. It was the build up and now it was finally here he was ready to get in the octagon and kick butt.

“He’s part of the cheering section. We couldn’t leave him at home. Plus I need him for the next leg of our adventure. So he had to come.” She smiled.

“That’s the way this usually goes.” She told him. “You sleep soundly and I’m a mess before a fight. Don’t feel bad. I’ll sleep well tonight when all of this is over. Hopefully I’ll sleep well, these two thought it was party time. Made as much of a ruckus as their brother. And now they’re quiet.” She poked around a bit to get them to move.

“Breakfast and then you’ll break off?” She asked. “There’s a park down the street, I went to take him too. I might let Janice and Liam take him instead. I’ll get some sleep before the fight.”

She poked another spot and nodded her head, “There you are.” She said when she got a kick back. She put Jake’s hand where she felt the kick. “They believe in you too.” She smiled at Jake.

"You need our son? Why? Why are you using him?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "What do you have planned?!"

Jake chuckled. "Babe...we are going from outnumbered him to being outnumbered. I'm not sure I'm ready. It's like that picture from the newer Jurassic park with Chris Pratt and the three baby dinosaurs." He chuckled. "Hopefully their brother behaves a bit when they arrive."

"Yeah breakfast is good. What sounds good for you?" He asked her. "He will love the park. Tiring him out too will be good."

Jake put his hand on her stomach. "Good Morning little ones. Mama pokes you when she wants you to wake up too huh?" He looked at Adri. "What do you think about Oma saying one of each?"

“A photo shoot! Family pictures. You know this. Jesus you haven’t even been hit in the head yet and you’re forgetting stuff.” She laughed.

“It would be nice if the fits stopped.” She said softly and watched Owen for a moment. “He will grow out of it. He seems happy to help. He just wants my attention. It makes me feel bad.”

She thought about breakfast, “Waffle. Bacon. Hash browns. Sausage. Eggs with cheese. Ketchup. Syrup. Apple juice.” She listed and smiled at Jake. “I want it all.” Would she eat it all? Probably not.

Adri chuckled and shook her head, “I’m sticking with two boys.” She told him. “We will find out when we get to our new home and throw the party.” She smiled. “What do you think? One of each?” She asked.

Jake was teasing. "Oh that's this visit? Ohhh..okay. I guess....I don't think I'm fitting into that stuff but okay..."

"Im afraid he will get jealous. We will have to make sure we keep him included. He's old enough to help us too." He watched Owen a minute. "He's had us all to himself for three years...it's going to be an adjustment."

Jake grinned. "Damn baby! Get it!" Jake called in the order. He ordered himself eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, a waffle, and fruit. He'd more than likely share the waffle but he needed some healthy fuel. He ordered Owen some fruit, eggs, and yogurt too. When he hung up, he looked at Adri, "I feel I just ordered enough for a family of five...oh wait..." He grinned.

Jake thought about it. "We do have strong boy genes...but I don't know. I'm not sure I want to bet against her. She's a smart lady." One kept kicking Jake's hand. "I'd love for you to get your girl. That stress would then be over for me to give you that. But you know if we have a girl you're no longer my number one girl... could you handle that?!"

Last edited:
Adri glared at him for a moment and pushed his thigh.

"It's going to be worse when I really can't pick him up. Or pull him into my lap." She sighed. "You're going to see just how much I hold him. Or we are going to see a ton more full body fits." She hoped not, but this was a big change for him. His cousin was easy to process because they didn't have to bring him home. Not only were they bringing their babies home, but there would be two of them as well.

She laughed and nodded her head, "Believe it or not, yes. I am fine with that. Because if you think I'm bad at spending your money, just imagine the damage your little girl would do to your bank account." She teased. "Are you ready for that?" She asked.

She really would be happy either way. One of each would be nice though. "Are we done after these two? I think we should be done. Especially if it is one of each. Then we are good with our trio." And she wasn't sure if she wanted to be pregnant again. There were perks but there were big downsides as well.

"Hey, I'm eating a lot too!" He told him and chuckled.

"Oh I know how much you hold him." He told her. "It's too much...We need to reiterate that he's a big boy and big boys don't need carried everywhere. Once in awhile is okay..." He told her. It was going to be an adjustment but luckily they had a great support system that could help them if they ever needed it.

Jake grinned and shook his head. "My bank account isn't ready. And you said we are set for life for our kids...bullshit... not a daughter. Not YOUR daughter. And I think you will be a lot like Owen, once she's here and has my attention you're going throw a fit." He chuckled a little.

He thought about it and shrugged. "I think if you don't want to have anymore kids, I'm okay with that. But... maybe when all of them are older and out of the temper tantrum phase, maybe we could look into fostering or adopting. It's just a thought... We have a good life. I'd love to help a kid that had a childhood like I did. But it's not a deal breaker, I can help in different ways too. But older kids are less likely to get adopted... I want to help those kids at least some way..." Jake kept playing with her hair.

Owen walked over and wanted to sit with Adri. "Cuddle pweeze"

“Boys can be held. Boys can cry. Boys are sensitive too.” Adri told him. She’d hold her baby boy as much as she wanted. But he was getting tall and losing all his baby weight so he was becoming a big boy. And he was potty trained. He wasn’t a baby anymore.

“I am going to have babies attached to me for the next two years at least. If you are our daughter’s favorite that takes two things off of my plate. Good luck trying to be free of your daughter. It’s not happening. You will be wrapped around her finger.” She smiled. “I guess you need more brand deals and partnerships.” She told him.

“Adopting would be nice.” She agreed and shrugged her shoulder. “We have plenty. Maybe we could foster.” She offered and shrugged again. They would figure it out when they got there.

Adri leaned back and patted her thighs. “Climb up Love. Be careful. We can cuddle.” She smiled.

"I never said boys couldn't do those things. I let him cry shit out all the time. Sometimes I make him do it in his room but I let him do it." Jake honestly likes that Adri and Owen are so attached because for awhile, he wasn't sure if she would be okay with him having a son when they first found out about him. Now they were inseparable. She was definitely his mama.

"How is it that I'd take two things off your plate if our daughter is attached to me. Where's the second?" Jake asked confused. "Why do you think I'm trying to get the gym open? The new clothing line... Any paycheck I can get, I'm gonna need. Diapers and formula alone isn't cheap." He chuckled.

Jake nodded. "We have years to think about it. I don't want to do anything till the babies are older."

Owen climbed up really careful on Jake first and moved over to her lap, but was facing her. He pointed to her belly, "Babies! My babies!" Jake looked at Adri, "Are they still kicking? He might like feeling them."

“You are the second.” She laughed. “If she takes you, you two can entertain each other.” She smiled. “Ooh, I hope it is a girl.” She said softly.

“You can start an onlyfans.” She offered. “I’d be your number one supporter.” She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Yes. Those are our babies.” She told him. She did some belly poking and shuffling until she felt somebody move. She put Owen’s hand on her belly so he could feel it too. “Put your ear right here.” She said and pointed to a random spot on her stomach. “They can hear you too. You can talk to them but they won’t talk back.” She said and rubbed Owen’s hair out of his face.

Jake gave her a look. "Rude. I'm telling you. You'll miss me." He nudged her. "Rude."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Onlyfans? Yeah no. Not gonna happen. I could charge you to see my butt though." He chuckled.

Jake watched Owen who was smiling cause he could feel them. He put his head on her stomach to listen but then he got kicked and thought it was so funny. "They hit me! Baby hit me!" He chuckled and nuzzled her stomach. "Hi babies!" Jake grabbed his phone to record Owen and the babies.

"Tell them your their brother bubs." Jake told him.

"I'm bruber! Hi!" He laughed.

There was a knock on the door for their food, Jake got up to let them in. He was hungry. "Food's here! Owen are you hungry?"

“Don’t have to get graphic with it. Just sweaty shirtless pictures for people to stare at drool over. I created a whole book of that for you. I never got one back. You all sexily posed and wrapped in a sheet.” She pouted a little and smiled at him.

Owen was more than content talking to his babies. Adri rubbed his back and let him. She could wait for a bit since their morning wasn’t as hectic as Jake’s.

“Go get mommies purse and you can listen to the heartbeats.” She told him and held his hands while he got down. He grabbed her purse and put it on his shoulder and brought it over. Adri dig through and grabbed the microphone and her phone so they could listen.

She lifted her shirt and tried to find one of them clearly. The rapid beating came out of her phones speakers. “There’s one.” She smiled at Owen and moved the mic to the other side and it happened again. “There’s the other. So you talk right here and they’ll both hear you. We can read them a story later.” She promised.

After a bit of Owen and the babies, she put her shirt down and got off the couch. “Let’s eat breakfast, okay?” She held his hand and pulled out a chair for Owen and then sat next to him. She gave him a sausage to chew on while she got the rest of his plate ready and then she made herself a plate and started to eat.

Adri had a point. She did make him a book. "An online page though everyone will see. I'll consider making you a book. But a photographer will have to see all of me. You okay with that?" He asked with a grin, raising his eyebrow.

Jake recorded Owen listening and talking to the babies after he brought the food in. He sat at the table and ate as he did it. He stomach was basically growling. Owen really liked talking to the babies. It was pretty cute.

Owen was also hungry as he ate his sausage. Jake had some waffle cut up for him too. Owen grabbed a piece and ate it, "Mmmm."

Jake looked at Adri, "Are you going to the arena later with your grandparents or are you going when I go?" Jake had gotten a nice suit to wear there to the arena and then for the post fight interview. He hadn't even let Adri see the suit.

“A photographer saw most of my making my book. It’s not about if I’m okay with it. It’s if you’re okay with it. That’s a lot of body showing. You may not be comfortable with someone else seeing it. And that’s okay.” She told him honestly. The book would be nice and sexy, but not if Jake wasn’t comfortable.

“Later with my grandparents. I need a nap and some one on one time with my boy.” She rubbed the back of Owen’s head and smiled at Jake. “Maybe go get some ice cream if he’s good. Keep him up and keep him happy.”

“So let me know if you need anything before the fight and I’ll bring it with me. I’ll drop it off, maybe bring them back stage for a minute or two.”

Jake shrugged. "I don't know. If it's for you I'd be okay with it. I wouldn't want to pose with my junk on display for people to buy and keep. Let me know your and I'll consider it." He shrugged again.

"Well Liam is yours today if you want him with you. I'll be with the team so I'll be good." He smiled at Owen. "I'm not sure he will be good enough for ice cream..." Jake teased him and made a face at him.

He nodded about letting her know if he needed anything. "Okay baby. Yeah bring them on back. It will be nice to see them."

Jake was starting to get in the zone mentally after he ate and he sat with them. But it seemed to get a little easier now that he is champion. He wasn't as stressed about the fight. It almost made him a little nervous how at peace he was. "Do you want me to get him cleaned up and changed?" Jake offered.

“Liam is mine always. You literally have deadly weapons at the end of your arms. Liam is on my payroll.” She laughed.

“Yes please. You can manage him better when he wiggles. And you dress him faster.” She said. She cleaned up a bit for house keeping when Jake took Owen. She pulled clothes out for herself and looked through her options.

“What color are you wearing tonight?” She asked so she could pick out her outfit for tonight. She liked to match to show her support.

“And what is he wearing today?”

"But sometimes he's mine cause I like hanging out with him. He's my friend. Maybe your employee but my friend." He shrugged.

Jake grabbed Owen and took him first into the bathroom and cleaned him up and then had him go potty before getting him dressed for the day. All he needed was his shoes and socks.

"My suit is blue and black. My fight shorts are back to the red and black. More black with red." He told her. "I think he's wearing white and yellow. I don't know if that helps you much babe."

Jake grabbed Owen's socks and shoes and got them on him and then combed his hair while he watched his tablet. "Are you taking Janice too? And Liam is bringing you to the arena right?"

“That doesn’t help me at all. It helps for tonight but not for today. I’m not wearing all white. To see though and it makes you look big.” She told him and pulled out a pair of jeans and a cute top she could French tuck to hide the belly.

“Yes. Janice is coming with us during the day and she is watching O tonight. Liam is going to the fight with me. Are you more worried about him going than me? Have a date planned after?” She teased.

When Owen was off watching his tablet in the living room, Adri walked over to Jake. “Kick ass tonight, alright? I love you no matter. You’ll do great things.” She told him and gave him a kiss.

"You asked about tonight not today. I'm sorry. I didn't know how that's not helping you." He shrugged.

Jake gave her a look. "No. I'm worried about my pregnant fiance alone in a foreign country, especially at night. That's what I'm worried about babe." He told her and kissed her cheek. "I was going to send someone from the team out if he wasn't coming."

Jake smiled when Adri came over and he wrapped his arms around her the best he could. "Thanks baby. Promise you'll still love me no matter what? Even when I kick his ass so damn fast and you flew all the way here for a thirty second fight?" He grinned and chuckled. "I'm already a winner babe..." But her pep talks always helped him and calmed him down. "I may need another one of these right before when the nerves are really kicking in."

“I meant him wear white and yellow isn’t helpful to me. I can’t match him.” She explained.

Adri smiled at Jake, “I can get around this place better than you can love. I’m fine. You worry about the real fighting happening today. Okay?” She asked.

“You are a winner. You have a beautiful expanding family and a new house. You have very thing you could ask for.” She told him. “But we want that belt right? So go fuck him up and get that belt.” She squeezed his butt and let him go so she could get dressed.

“I should have saved that one for later. That was good.”

"Ohhh I see what you mean. I'm sorry. Yeah leave it to him to ruin your outfits. Not me." He smiled.

He gave her another look. "You probably could, but, at the same time...I will always worry about you. Just like you worry about me...Okay?"

He nodded, he did have everything he could ask for but yeah, he wanted another belt. He grinned. "Well now I have to go fuck him up. My fiance told me to! I can't have her upset with me for not listening. I hear she has a mean hook." He winked at her.

"That was good. You have another one in you. I'm sure it will come out." He smiled.

"Have you heard from your brother? I was wondering how they were doing..."

Adri smiled and nodded her head, “Okay, okay. We can worry about each other.”

She shook her head, “Well he said thank you. But nothing beyond that. I think he’s processing.” She said softly. “We are going to enjoy our trip and when we get home we will handle him and whatever he needs.” She said softly. “He doesn’t need me right now. Especially not like this. He needs mom and dad.”

She let him go to finish getting dressed and sent a text to Liam and Janice to come up to them and they would leave for the park together.

Jake nodded and watched her a little. "I just know...Amy would want me there. But we don't have parents like yours. And our situation is definitely different." He looked down a little.

When she went to get ready, he grabbed Owen and gave him some extra hugs and kisses. He wouldn't see him for awhile plus, the situation with Adri's brother just put a lot back into perspective.

Since Janice and Liam were coming up, Jake put on a shirt and shorts and then packed a bay for Owen. When they both knocked on the door, he let them in. Owen was excited to see both of them but mostly Janice. Jake and Liam chatted about the fight while they waited for Adri to finish up.

“You and your sister have a much better and healthier relationship than me and my brother. So I would expect you to be with her for however long she needs. If he wants me he can call and I’ll be on the first flight home.” She told him.

Adri finished in the bathroom and came out front. She smiled at Janice and Owen and Liam.

“Are you heading out?” She asked Jake and checked the time. “I’ll try to get to the fight about a two hours ahead. Show my grandparents around and come see you and then take them to their seats.”

Back
Top Bottom