Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

"Yes ma'am. And thank you for dinner baby." He told her to sitting on his bed. Jake carried him upstairs and let Owen pick out a story. It wasn't far into the story before Owen was asleep. Jake sat with him just a bit to make sure he didn't wake up before getting up and turning his monitor on and giving Max some love before heading out of Owen's room to go to the gym.

Jake threw his clothes into the hamper in the gym and climbed into the bath. It was freezing but after the first couple seconds it got better and he even ducked his head in entirely. He sat in there for about twenty minutes before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around him.

He was so hungry so he grabbed the food out of the microwave. Jake stood at the counter and ate. He wanted to sit but was afraid he couldn't get back up. After he ate the dinner, he grabbed some fruit and ate that before going up to shower. It was a semi cold shower to keep the benefits from the ice before he just climbed onto the bed without even putting underwear on. He was exhausted and his legs were shot.

Adri fell asleep but she felt Jake come into the bed and woke up a little bit. “I have a surprise for you.” She said softly and moved closer to wrap her arm around his waist.

“A masseuse is coming to the house. Full body to get all that acid in your muscles moving around and he does cupping so your back can look like an octopus sucked on it.” She teased. “He should get here around one so you can sleep in if you want. I’ll deal with O in the morning.” She said softly.

“You sucked out all of my energy.” She yawned.

Jake smiled at Adri when she woke up and wrapped an arm around him. "Hi baby.You do? You got me a surprise?"

He groaned in a happy way. "Yeah?! I fucking need one. Rich told me to get a massage!" He chuckled. "Babe, I seriously can't move." He laughed. "I may take you up on that and sleep in. My body may need it."

"I didn't do it! You did! Then imagine adding my workout on top of that!" He told her.

After a few minutes, Jake groaned and hid his face in his pillow. He grabbed his left hamstring. It was cramping up on him. "Fuck!" It was visibly contracting. Cramps wasn't something he got often but when he did, they were bad.

“You said you wanted to try it. I made it happen.” She smiled, glad he liked his surprise. It took a bit to find someone decent and she had to reach out Rich for what type of massage Jake would need but it all worked out.

Adri rubbed his back while he tended up. There was nothing she could do for a cramp. He’s have to ride it out and rub it when the cramp released. “You want some water?” She asked him. “I think you need it. You were dripping with sweat when we saw you. I’m sure you were sweating out more than you were putting in.”

She moved to her side of the bed no matter what he said and went downstairs to grab a big hydroflask of water for him.

“Drink. You’ll feel better in the morning. Maybe.”

"I appreciate it baby." He gave her a kiss to thank her for the massage. "Are you getting a massage too?"

Jake tried moving his foot to work stretch out the muscle the best he could to work it out. "Yeah. I probably should." He told her about the water. She was right. He sweat out a lot. He drank some but probably not what he should have."

By the time she came back with the water, he was feeling better. "Fuck that hurt. It was crazy how I could see it." He moved to sit up a bit and take a few drinks. He set the hydroflask on his stand by the bed.

Laying back down he held his arm out for her. "Sorry..."

“No. He’s coming for you.” She told him. “You’re going to be difficult enough for him tomorrow. All that tension in your body. Tomorrow is my turn to work out. Probably not as hard as you but I gotta do it. Check my measurements and stuff too.” She sighed.

She nodded her head, “I hate those.” She said, she rarely got them though. She stayed hydrated and didn’t work out as hard as Jake.

“It’s fine. But I’m up now.” She got in bed and rubbed his thigh. “You okay now?” She asked him and picked up her phone with a yawn. It was early for bed anyways. She could stay up for another hour or two and then go to bed.

"Are you working out here?" He asked her. "What's your game plan? What does that mean for you with the measurements?" He asked softly.

He nodded. It still hurt but wasn't currently convulsing. Jake snuggled up to her. "We can throw a show or a movie on." He yawned.

Jake drank more water. "Owen was out before I got through half of his book. It seemed like he had a fun day though."

“Yes. I have a trainer coming to help me get an effective but safe work out. Just like in LA. Everything is safe. If I stay in shape and active during pregnant I have a better chance of snapping back after birth. And there are these other techniques girls have done that helped too. Like wrapping their belly and torso and drinking some herbal tea. But I have time before I need to worry about that.” She told him.

“Janice is coming as well to watch Owen so you can take an epson salt bath after your massage and relax. Listen to a podcast.” She told him.

“I need to check my measurements so I know how different they are from what Victoria’s Secret has. I don’t want to be shocked when they say them out loud next week. See if I can suck it in and get away with it.” She shrugged. She had a sometimes unhealthy relationship with her measurements but she was getting better about it. She knew why they weee going up so she wasn’t going to obsess over it.

“I’m sure he was. He’s been fighting it for the past hour.” She laughed. “I did ever trick in the book to keep him up. You came home right on time.” She laid next to Jake and wrapped her arm around his waist again.

Last edited:
Jake was glad she had a trainer so she was safe as well as the babies. It made sense that if she continued to workout during the pregnancy to jump back into it after giving birth. "What?! That stuff doesn't work does it? I feel like if it did everyone would be doing it."

"That's nice that I know she's coming. I won't be surprised like today." He teased her. "I may do that though. It will be weird not doing some sort of workout."

"Hmm. Okay. Let me know what you figure out. I'm just curious how much you're growing." Jake played with her hair.

He smiled at her. "I almost didn't make it. I thought I may need to call a moving company to help me off the mat. That was intense training."

"Do you have any other meetings or anything planned tomorrow besides working out?"

“I guess we will find out.” She told him. “I’m willing to do anything to get back to where I was.”

She laughed lightly, “If you can’t move, I know you were hurting. You can stay in bed all morning if you want.” She told him. “I won’t make you move. But Owen might come in here looking for you.”

She shook her head to having to work. “Just work out. You want to go to a late lunch?” She asked. “We can take O or we can leave him with Janice. But we are leaving him for the weekend, so maybe we should take him.”

"Babe...I think you'll bounce back better than you think." He told her. "Didn't JLo have twins? Reach out to her. She seemed to bounce back better than ever. See! If JL can do it. You can too!" He explained to her.

Jake shrugged. "I'll see how I feel in the morning. Owen may be fine having mommy to himself. He's been more about you than me." He smiled at her. "And you love every second of it."

He nodded. "That sounds good to me babe. We can bring him. Do you just want the three of us? Or did you want to do anything else while we are out?" He asked.

“I can’t just call JLo. On top of that she had help from the outside. Just like I will.” She told him. “Relax. It will be healthy.” She promised.

“I do enjoy it. But I think I’m ready for you to be the favorite again.” She laughed. “I forgot how hard it was to be the favorite parent. So much holding and kisses and hugs.” She smiled, no she wasn’t ready to give that up.

“We can figure it out tomorrow.” She yawned and let him go to roll on her other side. She was getting tired again after having to rush downstairs to get him water.

Jake looked at her confused. "Why can't you? Just do it. You don't have her speed dial?! I honestly think if you reached out from your rep to hers. Explain why, she will respond. Then when you become friends... you can have her meet your fiance." He told her and grinned.

He raised an eyebrow. "I'm going to be training a lot. We need to get Janice the favorite for a bit..." He chuckled. "I mean...it is her job." Jake was joking but they did need to get Owen comfortable being with other people.

"Okay." He kissed her shoulder and got comfortable to sleep.

That weekend, Jake and Adri basically let Owen figure out their date and it was a hit on social media. They had an amazing time and the talk was they seemed fine. They had been doing better for sure.

Jake trained hard the remaining months for his fight. It crept up pretty quick on him. The training he endured really toned his body. He gained muscle and lost body fat. Jake was looking good.

He was packing cause their flight was leaving in a few hours. He had his fight gear all packed now to pack for meeting her grandparents and after the fight.

“You’re not getting her number either!” She pushed him and shook her head.

That weekend was fun and probably one of their best dates. It was a mix of what Jake and Adri both wanted so they both had a good time.

She found a warehouse and factory and they were already cooking up some sample eye shadows and foundations for her to try. There were also tons and tons of tester of different shades and skin types testing out her stuff. If she wanted to be a big brand then she would have to be different and offering different shades for different skin types was important to her.

Packing for this trip felt different. She was excited and nervous. She wasn’t in the no fly time yet and she had clearance from her doctor to fly. She was more anxious about watching the fight and not knowing how it would go. She had confidence in Jake, she just hated seeing him fight. It stressed her out, which would stress the babies out but she would take it easy. They made it almost seven months, they had a couple more to go.

While Jake got fitter and hotter, she was getting fatter. Even with working out there were some thing that couldn’t be helped. Bigger boobs, bigger feet, bigger stomach. Her stomach, while smaller than the average woman with twins was getting bigger and bigger by day. Harder to hide, but she made it work. With a mix of not really going out, staying off of social media and focusing on launching her brand.

Now she was going to be on international TV with some noticeable weight to her and who knows what people would say. It was another thing to be stressed about.

She tried on all of her clothes before she packed them to see how they fit and how they hid the babies. And easy fix was to just tell everyone, but the world got so much of them already. She wanted this to herself and her family and a small group of friends.

Stripes and trench coat and oversized purses made her look smaller and hid her profile. So no one should suspect anything.

“I think I’m packed.” She said after taking her clothes out of the suitcase and going through them one more time.

“Owen is packed. Carry ons full of snacks are packed. Passports for the four of us and my parents are checking on the house. Is that all I was supposed to do?” She asked.

“The realtor has houses for us to look at when we get back. One is new construction but almost finished. We have to go see it before it’s live. They’re holding it for us. She swears it’s perfect.” She told him.

She poked her belly and frowned, “Stop kicking me.” She told her belly and sat down. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Jake threw a couple shirts and some pants in his bag and was pretty much packed. "Are you taking a suitcase for shoes? I can't decide what I want to bring?" He asked her and looked at her.

He nodded to what all she needed to do. "I think so. I have our passes for the fight. I have one for you for weigh ins. If you want to go. I didn't know so I just had them get one." He looked her over a minute. "I don't know this guy very well. He could be an asshole like Bisping. Or worse. It could get brutal. I have a press interview after the weigh in too. There's a panel then one on one."

"You know if I win, I get a new belt. This house better have room for my belts." He grinned and kissed her deeply. It was getting close to go time so he was mentally locked in as winning. "How big is this house? Tell me about it."

When the babies kicked her, he walked over and put a hand on her stomach. "The baby is ready for daddy's fight. Telling me what to do." He smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her belly.

“I’ll be there. Asshole or not.“ She smiled. “You remember what happened to Bisping, right? I can take care of myself.“ she winked at him.

“It’s huge.“ She had to pull out her phone to get all the details. “She won’t send me pictures though. She wants us to see it in person. 14000 square feet. 7 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms. View of the strip and mountains. Out of the way but not far. Maybe forty minutes to downtown but that about what we are doing now.“ She told him. “3 car attached garage but she said there is space to build another garage. beyond that, it has everything we asked for and more. I will send you the list.“ she said and sent it over so he could read it on the plane.

“They’re saying buy mommy a house. Mommy needs to nest and make a nursery.“ She rubbed her ribs and looked at Jake. “We don’t have anything. And I’m running out of time. I need a house.“ She said they didn’t have anything. She was buying baby stuff like crazy but she didn’t want to buy the big stuff until they were ready. She knew what she wanted for the cribs and had the bedding for them. She had bassinets to put in their room while the babies were really little. She also had clothes and diapers and stuff from when Owen was a baby.

They still didn’t know the sex of either baby. They just knew they were happy and healthy. Adri felt like it was two boys with the way they were constantly moving and seemingly fighting inside of her.

"I know you did. But you also weren't pregnant...No hitting anyone Adriana." He told her. "Dad and Luke will be there. Amy, mom and Greyson will not. I can get tickets for your parents if they want to come." He told her.

Jake looked at his phone. "Can we get it in before we go? That way if we like it, we can put have the financial team put an offer in." He explained. "I'm willing to go before."

"I'll buy you your house. I promise. And after the fight I'll be home to help you paint and build things." Jake explained and kept rubbing her belly. "Do we want to know or be surprised? Should we do a cool fun reveal?"

“I won’t.” She rolled her eyes. Unless she had too. She was all over the place emotion wise. She’d throw a punch if it made her feel better.

“Mom and dad are staying here. Stacey is having the baby any day now. They want to be here for them.” She told him.

“We’d have to leave now. With everything and everyone.” Meaning her, Jake, Owen and Janice who were downstairs. “We can, if you want but it has to be now. Especially with a flight to catch.” She looked at her watch and looked at him. “You want to?” She asked and started to call the realtor.

“I don’t need you paint and build. I need the house. I have the designer, I have the sketch from the artist, I need the house.” She sighed.

It felt nice having him rub her stomach, but she needed to get up. So she pushed herself off the bed and went to her luggage. “Do I have everything?” She asked and stared at it. She could unpack one more time to make sure. She wouldn’t have time with their new deadline and Jake wanting to see the house.

“We can do a reveal. You want to punch something? Maybe we can do a punching bag full of colored powder. You hit it and it explodes pink or blue.” She smiled. “You want to throw a party? Invite some friends over? Close friends.”

Jake gave her a look. "I don't need you going to jail in a foreign country, while pregnant. I love how I'm having this discussion with you." He laughed. "People would think it would be me..."

"Oh that's right. Stacey. Ugh. Thats all we are going to hear about for awhile now." He rolled his eyes.

Jake thought about it and nodded. "Yeah. Beats just sitting and waiting. Plus Owen can run around. Get some steam out before the flight." Jake did a quick look at his stuff again. "I'm good. Babe I know you're good. I have our electronics for the flight. For all of us. They are charged and good to go."

Jake sighed and grabbed her face. "Okay. You need the house. Then let's go look at the house." He kissed her. "Let's get mama a house. And let put something together. Either the cribs or something. I'm dad. I want to do something."

"Yeah let's do a party. Maybe at the new house." He smiled. "I like that idea."

“I’m not going to get arrested in Prague.” She promised.

Adri made the call to the realtor to see the house. It was a last minute appointment but it could be done.

She took a deep breath and sighed when he said they were all packed. “Okay. I feel good then.” That wasn’t true but if she said it enough, she’d believe it.

She agreed to him putting something together. “Okay. You can put something together.” She smiled. “Let’s make sure we like the house before we start planning a party in it.” She laughed. But that would be a nice housewarming and baby shower sort of deal.

She looked at their bags and steadied herself against the wall to pick up one of the smaller carry on bags and Owen’s backpack. “Do you have those?” She asked and pointed to the other bags. Three of them were hers, two were his.

She went downstairs and let Janice know the change of plans. Owen stopped playing and ran over to Adri. They were at the point where she couldn’t pick him up anymore and it took a while for him to understand that. Now instead of begging picked up, he’d hug her leg and she’d rub the top of his head.

He raised an eyebrow at her not getting arrested. "You better not. Especially with your grandparents potentially coming. That wouldn't be good."

Jake chuckled about her telling him to not start planning before they got the house. "You know you'd love to throw a party in a new house. Hell any house but especially a new house." He grinned and kissed her cheek. "I can either grill out or we can have someone cater it."

He looked at the five bags. "Dude...I know I'm superman but I can't get all those in one trip. Two yes. But I'll get them. If you need me to get the smaller ones too, I can." He raised an eyebrow. "Don't do too much. Some of the guys are on the flight with us so they can help us with the bags at the airport." Jake texted them a heads up before carrying them all down in two trips. Jake then loaded them into the car. "Babe...we may need a new car before long." He teased as he loaded it up.

"Owen, do you want to go on an adventure?!" He asked. "Want to go see a house that may become our house?!"

“My grandfather would bust me out without batting an eyelash. Or he’d be in jail with me.” She shrugged.

“Oh my god, Jake. I can two bags downstairs. This is full of snacks. This is not that heavy.” She said raising Owen’s back pack that was full of his favorite snacks. And some for her.

She looked at the SUV and nodded, “It’s in the list. What do I want right now?” She asked him, “A house. House, Car, babies.” She listed.

Jake had to buckle Owen in to the car. Janice got in the back with O. Adri plugged in the directions to house which wasn’t too far from where they were now. That was nice, since Owen’s daycare was nearby and he had friends and enjoyed going so she didn’t want to transfer him out.

As they drive through the neighborhood, it was different than what they had now. The houses were massive and on acres of land. Everything was hidden behind privacy fences and there was security and gates. Adri liked it already. But when they drove into the driveway she was stunned.

She smiled at Jake and got out of the car. “It’s fricken massive.” She said softly. “Janice you might have to move in.” She joked. The realtor was already there and had them come in through the garage which lead to the kitchen of Adri’s dreams.

“Oh my god.” She smiled at Jake and held his hand. She was sold. She wanted it. It was everything she wanted, she could tell by the level of detail they put in the kitchen.

“We are limited on time but we want to see everything.” Adri told her and the realtor went though the highlights and showed them a floor plan of the house. They would obviously need to see the gym and closet areas.

“Can we buy it with the furnishing and everything?” She asked and while it would add into the cost of the house it was possible.

Jake rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I can see the headline now. 'Model and Grandfather in Jail for fighting.'" He chuckled and kept shaking his head.

"Okay. I'm just asking. I can help." He looked at her confused. "Do I have any snacks in there?" Jake was hungry all the time from his training but had been eating healthy snacks and foods. He could gain a little weight and still make weight, he was on the lower end of the class.

Jake liked the community the house was in. The gate was a big plus for safety, Jake liked it and knew Adri would too. The way Adri lit up for the kitchen started to tell him they'd be making an offer. Jake liked the view from the bedroom and the way the doors opened up. The closets were huge. About the size of his bedroom growing up. He also liked the bar area and theater. If would be good for watching fights and games. "There's a yard for Owen and the babies."

The gym was huge. "Does the gym equipment stay?" He asked, holding Adri's hand as he checked the equipment out. Jake couldn't find anything wrong with the place except he'd need and want a bigger garage.

Jake looked at Adri and smiled. "You want to make an offer don't you?"

Adri smiled and nodded her head, “I want it. Except the bedroom furniture for the five of us, I want it. Even the dogs can have their own bedroom.” She smiled. “I love it. Did you see the kitchen?” She asked with a big smile. “Yes. We are putting in an offer pronto. But I want the inspectors to come and make sure it’s good to go and you want the garage so you have to find a spot for that and get that built. You don’t need that immediately, thank god.”

She rubbed her stomach and looked around the gym. “It’s beautiful. Do you like it? Do you like the gym? Is there anything you want to change? They could talk about that more on the drive to the airport, but with the way it was, she wanted the house.

“Let’s get the ball rolling and get an offer in. It’s on the high side of what we wanted but as long as you win your fight we are golden.” She teased.

“Let’s do it Boo.”

"We can have the inspector come then when it comes back if it's all good, put in an offer. I just want a bigger garage cause our cars are expensive and I want them protected in a garage." He explained.

Looking around, besides the garage, there wasn't much he didn't like. "My only concern is the kids being below us. How do you feel about that?" He asked her.

"The yard is nice. Pool is nice. Definitely a nice outdoor space for entertaining. I wouldn't mind researching the neighborhood, chances are other celebs live in the area." He told her and got in the car with her. "Dad's flight is after ours. Mind if I have him check the house out? He has good eyes for structural things. Almost like an extra inspector." He asked Adri.

Back
Top Bottom