Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“They make my butt look good.” She argued.

She laughed and raised her hips so he could get them off. At least he could get them all the way off now and she could clean up easier in their bedroom. The pants came off inside out, but at least they were off. While he took those off, she got her top off. She kissed him and raised his shirt over his head.

She tugged him down on top of her and pushed his pants down. “I love you.” She said softly between kisses and rubbed his back.

Jake grinned and chuckled. "Baby...everything makes your butt look good."

He tossed her jeans on the floor. His eyes looked her over. Her little bump was a bit more noticeable now. He kissed her back before helping her remove his shirt from over his head.

"I love you." He whispered back between kisses before grabbing her panties and pulling them down her hips. He had changed already to go to the gym so his pants had elastic which was easier to move down. His hand reached between them as they kissed to pull his boxer briefs down slightly.

Their mouths were locked together in a passionate kiss.She was so wet already with how his kisses made her weak at the knees. She clawed at his back trying to mark them one as he lined himself up. With one thrust and he was inside of her.

She brought her legs around him as much as she could, desperate to pull him into her, deeper. She moaned loudly as he legs clutched around his waist.

Had it really been that long? It felt like forever since they had been like this. She didn't want it to be a quickie but he had to train and the baby could wake up any minute.

"Fuck Jake." She moaned and loosened his legs so he could thrust. Her hips raised to meet his thrusts and her hands traveled down to his waist and pushed and pulled as he thrusted.

It felt like such a long time that they had that level of intimacy. It was definitely since she found out she was pregnant because she hadn't really felt the best since then and then with everything else that happened. It just didn't happen. With that, he felt awful he had to be fairly quick with her but depending on how training went, he may have some days off that they could make it better.

His mind didn't even worry about the marks she could be leaving on his back. Jake just let his hips work in and out of her as he let out a soft moan before kissing her again deeply to try to quiet their sounds.

He moved his hand to her cheek before moving to her chest where he grabbed and massaged gently.

“Faster.” She breathed heavily as if she was doing all the work. She felt the bed shifting and rocking beneath them. The frame creaking from all the force coming from one side of the bed.

With her legs still wrapped around him, she could feel every inch of his cock pistoning into her without stopping. He never missed his mark, striking her in that spot that drove her crazy no matter how hard that fit physique of his pounded into her.

It had to be the hormones that was making this whole thing a million times hotter. They had to be quick, even though hated it. They had to be quiet. They had a nanny downstairs unsuspecting.

Her body clenched around him as she came hard. Her mouth opened and her brow furrowed tightly as she convulsed beneath. It was supposed to be quick but she didn’t think it would that be quick. Another would hurt her, he’d be lucky if he got out of the bedroom now that he unlocked a new monster.

Jake listened to her request and started thrusting into her faster. Her breathing and moans were always something that turned him on so much. She wouldn't have needed to tell him to go faster or harder, he would have on his own.

The fact that their nanny was downstairs helped fuel the intensity for Jake. There was something about potentially getting caught that was slightly hot. He moved harder into her with a few moans and breaths of his own, "Uhh babe..."

With her clenching around him, he could tell she was hitting her sweet release which set him over his own edge as his body trembled against hers. He couldn't help but let out a little grunt of a moan into her ear quietly. "Ohh fuck..." Jake was out of breath and a bit of sweat formed on his brow.

She felt his body shake on top of her and rubbed his back. “Fuck.” She moaned softly and kept rocking her hips back and forth against his cock, milking him for all he was worth.

“What time are you coming home?” She asked softly. She wasn’t entirely sure if she could wait for that long to have him again. Couldn’t he just push it all back and stay with her? She’d work him out in other ways.

She kissed his shoulder and kept rubbing his back. She enjoyed the feeling of him in top of her so she didn’t push him off.

“You should call in sick.” She whispered. “Stay with me.”

Jake didn't stop his hips until he was completely finished. The fact she made sure to get every drop from him showed him just how much she enjoyed it.

"It won't be too late. I promise." He kissed her deeply before following it up with a few pecks. "Before bubs is in bed." She didn't exactly make it easy for him to go to work.

He groaned and let our a sigh. "I wish I could babe. But the guys are already at the gym waiting. You're giving me something to look forward to when I get home. I'll make the wait worth it. I promise." Jake gave her another deep kiss before getting off of her and standing up.

"You have your meetings too don't you?" He raised an eyebrow at her as he got dressed.

“You have got to be the one percent of men that would leave a model in bed to go to the gym.” She told him.

Adri got off the bed to clean up, “I can push them back.” She told him. “But I guess I’ll be good and go to work.” She said softly and watched him get dressed. She put on some comfortable bottoms and a dressier top so she could look presentable from the waist up.

“Dinner, ice, keep Owen up.” She said writing her list of things to do in her phone so she wouldn’t forget. She checked on Owen in his room and then went downstairs to greet Janice and see what they had in the fridge.

Jake gave her a look. "That's not fair love. I'm not just going to the gym. I'm going to work. If I didn't have my team waiting, trust me. I'd be here with you and we could have a minor repeat of the fun of the cabin. We need to call that 24 hours an epic name." He chuckled.

He grabbed her face. "I love you. I hate having to go. It's been awhile since you've begged me to stay home. I've missed that..." He said softly and kissed her deeply.

Jake headed downstairs to leave. He told Janice hello, and Adri bye. "Love you." He was out the door and heading to the gym.

Jake made it to the gym right on time. But his coaches and team still had him workout for hours then sparred. He was exhausted before they started then they sparred for a couple more hours. His opponents were fresh and rotated in and out. He did fairly well considering, but there was room to improve. They recorded a lot of the training session so he could watch it back and see where to improve.

She smiled when he kissed her, “I always want you to stay.” She told him and smacked his butt.

“Love you too.” She told him and watched him leave.

Owen was down another thirty minutes and she was able to greet him and hold him for a bit before she had to go to her meeting. He didn’t like being left by Adri and started screaming and crying but Janice distracted him by playing outside with bubbles.

After her meetings she got dressed again and celebrate outside to play with Owen and Janice. She let Janice know she was taking Owen for the day and then they went to watch Jake train. Once they got to the sidewalk, she let Owen walk to the door and opened it for him to run in.

It was probably best practice for them to be seen together at his gym. Show the world they were in a good place starting with people that saw him the most.

Owen knew where to look for Jake so walked that way but every so often Adri would have to guide him towards the octogon because he’d get distracted with someone.

Jake was sparring when Owen got there. He heard him yell 'Daddy!' He finished his small session but then his coach let him take a break. Rich was there helping so he waved to Adri and Owen. Jake grabbed a towel. He was covered in sweat and some red marks from holds and being on the mat.

He gave Owen a fist bump. "Hey bub! I would pick you up but daddy's all sweat and gross." He leaned down and kissed his head. "Did you have a good nap?!"

Jake smiled at Adri. Damn she looked hot. He always thought she looked hot. Jake gave her a kiss but made sure not to get sweat on her. "Hey beautiful. How was your meeting?" He wiped his face a few times and drank some water.

His media team was still recording and little did either of them know, he'd leak it online to show everyone they were good.

Rich walked over, "He's going to be hurting tonight and tomorrow..." He chuckled.

Adri picked O up instead so he could at least be up there and in Daddy’s face. “He had a great nap. But I need him to velcro on to you now. You should have heard him screaming when he woke up.” She kissed Owen’s temple and set him down since he wanted to go play with the punching bag.

“It was fine. Quick. I have a logo and name all picked out. And I can’t wait for you to see it. And we are still looking for a lab and warehouse but closer and closer everyday. I changed my mind today and told her I wanted in Vegas based, so we will have a whole new set of places to look at. She’ll fly out here to meet you and tour then with me.”

Adri smiled at Rich, “Does that mean he has tomorrow off?” She asked. “I have a few surprises for him so it would be nice if he could work in the morning if he has to and be off in the afternoon…” She turned on her best smile to get him to melt.

“Can you watch O for a bit though? I need to talk to him privately.” She said and when a Rich agreed she took Jake to a private room they could use. She locked the door behind him and pulled him into a kiss. “Quickly.” She said and kissed him again. “Quietly.” He was sweaty and gross but she didn’t care. They couldn’t get naked but she could slide her pants down a bit and his shorts were obviously easy on and off.

Better to have some fun now than when he was all sore later. “Don’t leave your pregnant fiancé wanting and waiting. And craving.” She wiggled her pants down and turned around.

"What was he screaming?" He asked and rubbed his head. "What's going on buddy?" Jake wondered if he sensed their tension the last few weeks and if that was finally coming through.

He looked at her a little confused. "What made you switch to Vegas?" He asked softly. "We can make it work wherever you want the base to be babe."

Jake was confused about her having things planned. Rich smiled, "Nah tomorrow he has off. We don't want to risk an injury or anything." He nodded to watching Owen.

He shook his head and grinned at her. "What has gotten into you? I love it!" He pulled her pants down quickly as he kissed her deeply. "You never want me this close when I'm sweaty..." He whispered. "Turn around..."

“The warehouses are bigger and it’s close to home. I can go down there and be more hands on if it’s here. And it’s cheaper.” She shrugged. “But I also know I won’t be up to leaving my family for that long and if that makes it less likely to travel then I’ll do it.”

She knew that. It was gross. He was gross. But he was also hot in a weird way and he started something that she wasn’t finished with and they had time. Sort of. They made time.

“Owen’s bedtime is a long time to wait and I’m always tired.” She told him. “We have to strike while the iron is hot. And it’s burning.”

She turned around and put her hands up on the wall with her butt poked out a bit.

Jake nodded. It made sense to be closer and if she didn't want to travel or pay more for the warehouse, then he'd support her decision. "Got ya. I'm excited to meet your partner."

"Well I'm glad you came to visit..." He told her, kissing her neck as he pushed his shorts down. Jake made sure he her panties pushed down with her pants before he slid into her.

His hands were on her hips as he began moving into her. "Oh baby..." Jake whispered into her ear.

“Me too.” She smiled.

She moaned when he slid into her just as good as it was before. She rocked her hips to meet his and put her hand on his while he fucked her. Again it didn’t take long for her to work up a sweat and burst in pleasure. Her knees buckled from the force and put her forearm against the wall to help steady herself.

“Fuck Jake.” She moaned and felt another building as he continued to pound into her backside.

Jake grabbed her when she came to help keep her steady. The arm that she didn't have his hand went around her. With her clenching around him he grew him to his own release, with a moan into her ear and kissed her shoulder.

With Adri still moaning, he kept pounding into her. He left her, it was only right to make sure she was satisfied when she comes by his work. He gave her ass a little smack, being playful.

Adri came again this time time moaning his name louder. Anyone immediately outside of the door would have heard but but the gym sounds were too loud for everyone to hear. She squeezed his hand gently and rode out the waves until she was finished and sighed happily. She pulled up her panties and wiggled her jeans up. She’d need a shower when they got home but she felt a little less pent up now.

She smiled at Jake and kissed him passionately. “Thank you.” She giggled and put her hands on his hips. She wished there was a mirror around for her to make sure she looked alright, but since he didn’t touch her hair, she should be fine.

“Are you ready?” She asked and gestured to the door. She pinched her cheeks to get rid of any flushed look she may have.

Jake 'shhhh'ed' her when she moaned. A little chuckle followed before he pulled out. He grabbed a clean towel and wiped off a little to go back to training.

He pulled his shorts up and gave her a kiss. "You're welcome babe. You know they are gonna suspect right?" Jake teased her a bit.

Looking down at himself, he made sure he looked alright before nodding at her and heading out with her. When Jake saw Owen, he had his shoes off and was running around the mat. He was wrestling some of the guys and having a blast.

"Uh oh. Someone is enjoying wrestling..." Jake bumped Adri.

“They won’t.” She said but didn’t believe it. She held his hand when they walked out of the office towards Owen.

“As long as he knows that we don’t wrestle babies, that’s fine. And his chunky thighs would look absolutely adorable in a singlet. Does he need a wrestling themed photo shoot?” She smiled.

She watched him wrestle and “pin” someone to the mat which was just him sitting on their back until Rich finished the countdown.

“We will let you get back to work.” She said and held her hands out to O. “We have to go to the store bud. You’re going to help me make dinner.” She told him and kissed his cheek. He wasn’t happy to leave Jake, so she decided to stay and watch Jake for a bit.

“Nothing too aggressive. I don’t want him trying any moves on me.”

He caressed her hand a bit as they walked back over. "You'd do anything to get a photo shoot for him." He chuckled and shook his head. "Do what ever makes you happy baby. He knows he can only wrestle on the mat. So just don't put babies on the mat."

Jake gave Owen a kiss. "Be good for mama. Help her with dinner okay?" He gave Adri a quick kiss before getting back to training.

Rich smiled and waved, "Yes ma'am." The guys worked on ground work. Trying to get submissions and defending against them.

Adrienne let Owen watch them and he cheered for Jake every time he got out of a hold, he also cheered for whoever had Jake in a hold at the time. He had no allegiance either way. It was cute to watch.

“Want a cake pop?” Adri asked Owen in a whisper and he was more than happy to leave after that. She blew Jake a kiss and they went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for dinner, grabbed a couple bags of ice, then went to Starbucks and home. Owen ate his cake pop while Adri started dinner. Chicken nuggets, broccoli and French fries for Owen. High protein salad for Jake and Adri.

Since it was bath night for Owen, she got him all bathed and ready for Jake to put him to bed when he came home. Until then they played with his blocks and watched Bluey on TV. Owen started getting sleepy around his bedtime, but Adri did her best to keep him distracted and awake. She knew how much it meant to Jake, but the more Owen fought his sleep the grumpier he got. So they sat on the couch and watched the movie in peace. She would tickle him every so often to wake him up.

Jake finished up a few hours after Adri left with Owen. When they were done, he laid on the mat a moment. His entire body hurt. He physically didn't know if he could get up. It had been a long time since he worked that hard during a training session.

"You're gonna feel that tomorrow. Ice bath when you get home. Maybe a massage today or tomorrow. Lot's of protein to repair those muscles man. You're doing good. I feel great after today. I saw some good stuff man." Rich told him. His coach agreeing with Rich.

He knew he should probably shower before getting in his truck but he just didn't feel like it plus it was close to Owen's bedtime. That gave him the strength he needed to get up and towel off as much as he could. Jake grabbed his bag and pulled his protein shake out for the drive home. He put a few towels over his seat before getting in. He raced home to get there before Owen was asleep.

Jake came in through the garage and dropped his bag by the door. He walked in slowly to see if Owen was still up. When he saw him barely hanging on it was hard to tell who lit up more, Jake or Owen. "Hey buddy!"

"Daddy!" He got off the couch and ran to Jake who picked him up and gave him a big hug. "I was so worried I wouldn't get to see you awake. Want me to ready you a story?" Jake asked him and he nodded. "Give Mama kisses." Owen leaned over to Adri and gave her kisses as Jake held him up. Jake stole a couple kisses from her himself. "Thank you for keeping him awake babe."

Adri opened her eyes when she heard the garage door open. She checked to see if Owen was awake and shifted so his eyes would pop open. With his excitement of Jake being home, he forgot to be upset that she had woken up again.

Adri smiled at Jake and nodded her head, “I might shower and go to bed while you read him a story. Please don’t sit on his bed with your dirty body.” She begged and got off the couch.

“Your bath is ready. Dinner is in the microwave, more in the fridge. I did not make a smoothie though.” She yawned. She kissed them both one more time and went to take a quick shower. She would try to stay up and wait for Jake to join her, but there were no promises. While she waited, she turned the TV in their room on and got comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom