Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“Ignore it?” Adri asked. “Maybe it will go away?” People would speculate but with no definitive answer they would probably leave them alone.

Adri waited a few minutes for Jake and Owen to leave before she made her Target run. She got a Starbucks and walked around. Got a few things she wanted and more things she didn’t really need. Then she went to a craft store and got a Cricut and tshirt for Owen so she could make him a cool shirt for his big brother status.

Then she went shopping for the steaks and strudel and went home.

She had some bags when she first came into the house. She heard Owen’s little feet tubing towards her and she set them down to pick him up and give him a kiss. “Hi Bud! I missed you.” She kissed him some more and set him down. “Will you help me get the bags?” She asked and walked with him outside. She gave him the light bags to carry in.

"If that's what you want to do. I feel like it's more of a situation for you than me so I'll follow your lead. We can always talk to our PRs too. I'm sure they will have an idea of how to handle it too. Even if we want to ignore it so we draw more attention to it." He explained.

When they got back from their walk, Owen helped get Max some water before they threw the ball outside a bit. Owen couldn't throw it far and it rolled farther and it was thrown. Owen eventually got bored and just played on his play set so Jake threw the ball for Max which he was happy about before they all went inside to relax a bit.

When Adri got back, Jake got up to carry the bags in. He was happy to see Owen was helping and seemed to like it. "I think we need to keep having help. Even with the babies. Plus, he seems to like it." He told her as he helped unpack the bags. "Thanks buddy. Go play..."

She nodded her head agreeing. “He helped a lot when you were gone. He could only carry one bag at a time, but he wasn’t happy unless he had something in his hand.” She smiled.

“I have a surprise for you too.” She told him. “But it’s going to take a second will you put this away?” She asked and kissed his cheek. She went upstairs for about ten minutes and came back down with a small rectangular gift box.

She sat on the counter and watched him open it. Inside was a clear blue pregnancy test that said positive on the tiny screen. She smiled at him and shrugged her shoulder.

“I think I was in a state of shock when we found out. And it wasn’t exactly how I wanted us to find out I was pregnant. I know it’s cheesy but we’re having a baby.” She smiled at him.

He looked at her confused. "A surprise? For me? Ummm okay...." He smiled at her still confused but put the stuff away while she took care of the surprise.

He sat on a stool at the counter when she handed him the box. Still confused until he opened it and smiled with a little chuckle.

Jake stood up and shook his head a little. It was cheesy but he could be cheesy and he loved it. It just reminded him of why he loved her so much. He placed the box on the counter and grabbed her face, still smiling. "We are having two babies..." He emphasized 'two' with a chuckle. "I know it wasn't how we wanted to find out. But it's still a cool story to tell them when they get older. Then we can tell them how cheesy their mama was." He kissed her softly followed by a couple pecks. "I love you. So much." He kissed her again. "We are pregnant..." He hugged her tight.

Adri chuckled and hugged him tight, “We are having two babies.” She said softly and kissed his cheek. She still had a head cold and she didn’t want to pass it on so she didn’t kiss him on the lips.

The rest of the night was spent playing with her new machine trying to get a shirt made for Owen with his new big brother status. She was curious about what she was doing but once he had his fill of mama, he was attached to Jake.

Adri finished his shirt while Jake put him to bed but Adri went to bed soon after because her schedule was mostly revolving around Owen’s.

When she woke up in the early afternoon, she felt a bit better cold wise. She could breathe through her nose at least. Her stomach felt a little iffy, but she was expecting that now.

It was almost eleven when she got up which was much longer than she usually got to sleep in. So she stretched her arms and legs and got out of bed. When she stepped down she felt something warm and apologized to Max for stepping on him by rubbed his big head and kissing his wet nose.

She used the bathroom and brushed her teeth and then got sick and brushed her teeth again before they both made their way downstairs to find their favorite people.

He chuckled. "Oh yeah. Two babies. It's still hard for me to wrap my mind around but I love it." He smiled at her.

Jake kept Owen busy why she worked on the shirt for Owen then got him ready for bed and tucked in. It was nice he was home to do that. He got to read to him and give him snuggles.

He took advantage of being home and getting some rest. He went to bed not long after Adri. Jake got a good night's rest and then got up with Owen when he woke up. When Jake went in to see Owen, he was rolling around in his bed but smiled up at Jake. "Hey big boy." He got him into a dry pull up on him before heading downstairs. "We need you potty trained before your siblings get here. Your mama is not going to deal with three of you in diapers." He tickled his belly.

"Are you hungry? Daddy can make some eggs. Want some eggs? Eggs and fruit?" Jake asked him and he nodded but snuggled into Jake. Jake held him while he cooked and woke up a bit more. Owen helped a little when he wanted to but then they both ate in the living room after Owen helped let the girls out to go to the bathroom and then let them back in.

The two watched tv and Owen played a little bit.

Adri and Max came downstairs and found her boys relaxing on the couch. She sat next to them and kissed them both good morning. “Everyone is coming around four.” She told Jake and rubbed his thigh. They had time to do whatever until then.

“I didn’t realize how tired I was.” She said softly and put her head on his shoulder. “Do you want to take him to the park? Maybe he can help you learn your lines? He can play Nick’s part. they have the same build.” She smirked.

Owen saw Adri and Max. "Mama! Max!" He waved at both of them and Max jogged over and gave Owen some kisses. Jake smiled at Adri. "Hey baby." He gave her a kiss. "Good thing you gave Owen his kiss before Max..." He chuckled.

"It's okay baby. You're pregnant. You're gonna be tired. Not to mention being sick and watching a toddler and dogs." He placed his hand on her leg, pulling her closer with a chuckle. "I'm telling Nick you said that. Yeah we could take him to the park. I'm not sure how well he will go over my lines while going down the slide." He chuckled.

"Do you want the food almost ready by four or start at four?" He asked as his fingers ran over her leg. "Are you hungry now? I made Owen eggs. I can make you some."

“Go ahead. I can take him the same way I can take you.” She teased. “You have to push him on the swing. Get your cadence right.” She smiled and squeezed his hand.

“I might make a smoothie. I’m not really hungry right now. Dinner started at four would be nice. That way when mom and dad are ten minutes later the food isn’t cold.” She patted his thigh and kissed his cheek.

She went to the kitchen to make a smoothie. “Do you want one?” She asked Jake. She already knew Owen did. If she didn’t give him his Owen cup he’d just slobber into hers.

“What time do you want to go to the park? He has to take a nap after lunch or he’s a monster. So keep that in mind.”

He laughed a little and shook his head. "You can't take me. You wish you could but you can't." He looked at Owen then Adri. "Do you mean push Owen or Nick in a swing?" He laughed.

"I can handle that. I'll start the grill at four. So the food will go on when they get here. Dad will be early. You know he is. Early is on time. On time is late."

Jake smiled at her. "Of course I do. These smoothies are what started this whole mess." He teased. "Just make a big one in the Ninja..."

"Whenever you're ready is fine. That way we can come home and put him down." He suggested. "I like how his shirt turned out. You could use that to make all kinds of stuff now."

“Owen.” She laughed. “Push Owen on the swing. You see you’re in on the joke, but you’re going to make me the bad guy when you tell Nick.” She continued to laugh.

She smiled and ruffled his hair, “No one can make a smoothie like I can. Just remember that.” She grabbed some strawberries, mangos, pineapples and orange juice to blend it all together.

She made more than she anticipated but she put the jug in the fridge after pouring them a glass and took the three into the room. She handed Jake his and Owen’s was in a Paw Patrol Sippy cup.

“We can make signs for your next fight. I can cut out the outline of you kicking Bisping’s face and put it on a shirt. I should really have that picture framed and put in my office.” She shrugged her shoulder. “I’ll have it in my new office for sure. When I have a new office.”

He chuckled. "I just wanted to be clear cause you were talking about Nick and his small size then going to the park and pushing someone in a swing..." He grinned. "I'd never just purposely do that. I'm shocked you'd think such a thing." He teased.

"Of course you are." He smiled at her and gave her a kiss. When she brought his cup, he thanked her.

"Do you want it framed or like a canvas? Or poster. I can sign it..." He smiled at her. It did make him feel like a champion just for how much she supported him in all his fights. "How soon should we be deciding on a new house? I feel we need to hire some people to help with everything."

"I'm going to call Dana today or tomorrow, tell him I want on the soonest fight card I can. I'm ready. Plus we need to work around weddings and babies."

“You would sign my poster?!” She asked excitedly. “I don’t have one of those. I want a signed poster. And t-shirt. I promise I won’t sell it on eBay.” She laughed.

“We can post you signing the poster on instagram.” She smiled deviously. “There were some really good pictures of that night. I have to find a good poster.”

“Might as well call him after dinner. I’ll call my brothers. Minus one. We have to tell Amy and Luke too. Should we invite them to dinner?” She asked. The only brother she had living in Vegas was Drew and she wasn’t inviting him. She’d call the rest of them immediately after dinner though and tell them to keep quiet.

He laughed. "I'll sign it for you. Yeah. But if we break up, you can't sell it. Or if you do, you have to put it towards the kids college fun. Fair?" He asked. "We won't break up anyway. Once we are married, you're stuck with me for life. And even after that."

"Baby we can have a poster printed if you find a photo you like. I'm not sure if there is a poster of that or not." He shrugged. "I have no idea the posters that are out of myself."

Jake thought of it. "Yeah if you don't mind. We may as well. That will be one less call."

“I think us being stuck together by a piece of paper has now been topped.” She said and rubbed her belly. “We would have to figure out a coparenting plan. You can come visit them at my castle in Germany.” She teased.

“You don’t know what posters of you are out right now?” She asked and grabbed her phone. She typed in Jake Daniels poster and they went through his posters, both good and bad. Then she went to Etsy to see what was on there that was Jake Daniels themed and most of it was that kick to the face. Stickers, tshirts, mugs, shirts.

“I need a mug.” She giggled and added it to her cart. “And a sticker.”

“These are good.” She smiled.

“You’ve posed for half of these poster pictures though. You should know what posters you have.” She told him with an amused smile.

Jake gave her a look. "Honey, we were already tied..." He pointed to Owen. "You can't divorce me just so you get a castle either."

He laughed when Etsy had most of that kick. "They stole your idea. That's hilarious. Why do they not have to give me anything for using my pic on stuff? That's bogus."

He took a drink and chuckled. "Of course you do. And a tshirt. You could at least get a big one and cut the sleeves off. Or wear it out." He kissed her cheek. "Maybe you should give me a finishing move for each fight to try to do. That would be cool."

"Babe...I know those. But sometimes other companies come out with variations. Or their own design. Some use fighting shots." He poked her side being playful.

“Oh no. I was going to take him and run.” She smiled. “I can’t do that with three though. So co-parenting will be our best bet.” She patted his thigh. “I could get a castle now. But I said I’d wait until I’m a billionaire, so I will wait.” She smiled.

“How much did you get for that fight?” She asked. “They can get a couple thousand for it. They aren’t hurting your pocket. And it’s funny. He got knocked out by your foot. Beautifully done.” She told him.

She added a tshirt that was a couple sizes too big. She would cut the arms off and wear it around. Especially when she was bigger and Jake’s shirts didn’t fit anymore.

“Careful! Careful! I’m pregnant. You’re not allowed to tickle pregnant women. It’s a law.”

"You wouldn't dare. I can run faster than you." He joked with a smile but was trying to stay serious. "Yes. Wait till you're a billionaire babe. Then I'll build you a castle if you want." He patted her leg right back.

"Quite a few million once it was said and done on pay per view totals." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "I don't mean the Etsy people per say. But the make their own poster people." He smiled proudly when she said it was beautifully done. "Thanks baby. It is fun watching it in super slow motion."

"It is not a law. You lie..." He nipped at her neck instead then.

“Ah. Them. I don’t know about them. I think it’s about whoever takes the picture and licenses it out.” She shrugged. “Now they’re making bank. But I’m sure it’s all UFC certified. Ask Dana. He can explain it.”

She nodded her head in agreement. “Should we watch it again?” She asked him.

“It is a law! That’s against the law too.” She said to him nipping at her neck. “Tickling of any sort is against the law.”

“Now we were talking about our future house. We need to find land first and the. We can go from there. I want a view of the strip and the mountains and land. I don’t want neighbors on top of us.”

"Or my manager can figure it out too. Maybe I do see something for it. Or UFC." He shrugged. It wasn't like he was hurting for money.

Jake pulled it up online but then streamed it on the TV for them to watch. It was funny. "He has no idea we do this which is even more hilarious to me."

"This isn't tickling exactly..." He said nipping again at her neck before nibbling slightly on it and her ear.

"Alright. Whatever my queen wants. I'll look for land. And getting some realtors to look out too may be wise."

“No it’s not tickling but it got us into having twins and since that one is still up and active we aren’t making quadruplets anytime soon.” She nudged him and watched the fight.

“I mean…if you wanted to look at a castle…” She started and batted her eyelashes at him. “Just looking. When I take you to Germany over the summer we can walk around one and see what it would be like to live in a castle. You said whatever I want.” She smiled.

“What kind of push present do I get? Do I get two? I should get two for having two babies.” She told him. “I’ll hit you with a list later.” She winked.

He chuckled and looked at Owen. "Fine. I've been gone for awhile...it's not my fault..."

"I meant about the view Adriana. The view.... We aren't getting a castle right now. We can't afford the housekeepers for a castle."

Jake looked at her confused. "What is a push present?!" He asked her. "Is that a gift for having a baby? Your gift is having my offspring. That's a gift enough. You already have me. What else is there?"

“Later.” She promised. “But I’m not kissing you on the lips.” She said and kissed his cheek instead.

She shrugged her shoulder. “It didn’t hurt to try.” She pouted.

“Yes. You get me a present for carrying your baby and pushing a 13 inch head out of a 1.5inch hole. Two of them.” She held up her fingers. “I’m doing it twice. And you have a big head and so does he. If I tear, it’s over for you.” She warned him.

“I think a necklace would do the trick. With three big diamonds on it. One for Owen and two for the twins.” She thought about it. “Or three bags. Three Birkin Kelly bags. A black, red and…I don’t pink maybe.”

He gave her a look. "I don't care if you kiss me...." He knew the show wouldn't like it if he got sick though and he couldn't film so it was something he understood why she would say no. "You'll just owe me more later."

He put his hands up like 'what?' "If you tear? Like I have anything to do with that. You have a big ass. Maybe their butts will make you tear...not their heads. So there!" He blinked a few times. "You had to get graphic with your explanation didn't you? I'm now imagining that...thanks..."

"What are you going to do? Put a baby in a bag?" He teased and grinned cause he thought that was kinda good. "I'll get you....a gift card. Or a new toaster." He chuckled. "Oo a breast pump."

“I will give you all the kisses when I feel better.” She promised.

“I have a big butt?! You have the big butt!” She told him. “You shouldn’t even have an ass and you got nothing but cake back there. It jiggles! I’ve watched it.”

She shrugged her shoulder, “I could. If I had three of them.” She frowned at all of his ideas of presents. “It’s fine. I have your bank card. I’ll get something nice for myself like I used to do when I was your assistant. You don’t know how many mani-pedis you have purchased for me. Or trips to the hair salon.”

Back
Top Bottom