Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Jake looked on his phone to show her photos. "And they are fast. But they are adorable as pups but then look even better grown. I love the blue eyes like huskys have. They sometimes have just one blue eye or both blue." He showed her. His eyes watched Max and Owen. "I'm not sure he will. That's his boy. I'm sure he will still be with him. He may take breaks and run in and check on the twins but I think they have a special bond."

"You want us to look for land and get ready for a wedding?" He smiled and kissed her cheek. "We can get a realtor on looking for land. But you're right we need more space..."

He rubbed her leg after Owen climbed down to play on the floor. "We could have an attached garage for main used cars and an detached for the others. How many rooms are you thinking? Five?" He looked at her a bit shocked they needed that many if they all had their own rooms plus a guest room.

“Very cute. It looks energetic. If that’s what you want I support you but you’re the one getting up with it multiple times a night to let it out.” She told him.

“I know. It’s a lot. But things need to happen quickly. The wedding, a house, a bigger car, who knows what else I’m forgetting. I doubt we will get a honeymoon, so we might as well get a house.” She reasoned.

“I was thinking six or seven.” She said. “One for us, one for Owen, one for each baby. If we have another then we are set and if that one happens to be twins then we are really set. I don’t know if can handle more than three though. So don’t get too excited. I’d rather have the extra space when we build our dream home than build an extension later.”

“Maybe we can find an architect in LA. Or a house in LA.” She sighed.

He gave her a look. "Oh like you do with the girls?" He teased and chuckled. "I will. I'll take it out. But honestly, having a dog door at the new house may be a good investment considering we will have four dogs. That way they can go into the backyard themselves as they want to."

Jake nodded, they did have a lot to do. "Yeah. I feel the wedding is first priority. And then a car and new house. We can even call some dealerships and have them keep an eye out for cars we are interested in so when they get one, they can call us. Or maybe we can just get one built like we want." He told her and shrugged. "Honestly though, I can't wait to marry you. I want to get married and have a..." He looked at Owen before looking at Adri and whisper, "Fucking party." He grinned. "We can take a weekend away...doesn't have to be huge or long. And if we do it while you're pregnant we won't have to worry about birth control." Jake grinned. "I'm always looking on the bright side of everything."

"Yeah that's true. Six would be a guest room....Wait...you want to look for a house in LA? You want to move? I mean, I'd be fine getting out of the city a bit. But our family is in Vegas and they would be our support system..."

“As long as it’s safe. Max requires a big dog door. Human sized. I don’t want anyone potentially getting in through it.” She told him but she knew he would make it safe for them.

Adri smiled and rubbed his hand, “I can’t wait to marry you.” She told him. “And build a house. And family. I love you.” She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. “And if I am pregnant during this getaway I’ll be as big as a house trying to get things out of me. Not put things into me.” She laughed.

“I know. I know. But I don’t see why we can’t move to LA for a couple years. That’s where most of my work is. There and New York. Vegas is a quick drive away. I don’t want to be out there alone. I don’t want you out there alone.” She sighed and leaned back on the couch.

“It’s a thought. If we don’t like it we can always move back. But it’s going to take a while to find land, build a house and get it decorated and everything. We can spend that time in LA.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“I only have a few months to work before I get big and can’t hide it. If I can punch out as much work as possible to keep people from finding out, I want to do it but that’s going to require a lot of traveling back and forth that I don’t want to do. It’s easier to be in LA.” She explained.

Jake nodded. "Of course. They have these sensors for their collars. They have to be so close to it for it to open or unlock. But at the new house, I'd like a nice fenced in area for them so it wouldn't be an issue." He explained, but he most definitely would make sure it was the safest one on the market. There wouldn't be putting his family in danger.

"Or if you've had the baby we may be in the time out period....we may have to just go away later when we can have more fun. With birth control." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Now that we know I have super sperm." Jake couldn't help but chuckle and grin.

Jake nodded. "I mean, we agreed to have us all go out there while I finish filming for a few months. I didn't know you meant years... Luke is here...my training team is here..." Jake was just thinking out loud. "But....we can figure it out. If that's what you want...we can try it. I'm not sure your mother will allow it after the baby is born." He chuckled. "Adri...honestly, I don't care where we live. I just want us all together. I've missed you and Owen. I miss you when you travel." He kissed her cheek. "I just want you happy. And if that is in LA. Then that's where we will be. But we need a bigger place than what your apartment was with Owen and the dogs running."

“God, getting pregnant after giving birth. Yeah that’s not happening. That iud is going right back in.” She laughed. “Super sperm.” She rolled her eyes.

“Your documentary editor is in LA though. When you shop it around to see who will pick it up, that will be in LA. There is a lot for you in LA. And now is prime time for us to be out there. You don’t have a fight scheduled. Or if you do, it should be like now or within the next month. We can be out there the next five or six months and then come home to have the babies. And go get married. Or flip that. Get married and then have the babies.” She told him.

“I’m not saying settle in LA. I’m saying shift for a few months. Mom and dad, both moms and dads know they will have a space with us where ever we are. That goes for the training team and everyone else you need.” She said softly.

Jake just smiled proudly. He had good sperm. It was good bad. But in this situation, it was definitely a blessing.

"I do want on a fight card. I'm getting antsy and it needs to be now to be out of the way for the wedding and babies." He told her. She made a lot of sense with being in LA right now. And Jake said he was on board and meant it. "Alright. Find us a nice spot. I'm putting you on that." He told her and kissed her cheek.

"How are you going to hide this from the press? LA may be harder to dodge them. We probably should check in with your PR."

“Talk to Dana. See if he can arrange it. Or start smack talking someone. That usually drums up a new fight doesn’t it? You can call out Bisping. Kick him in the face again.” She smiled.

She nodded her head to finding a nice spot. It would be private with a pool and backyard for the dogs. Somewhere they could invite family but chill at the same time.

“Baggier clothes the bigger I get. Hopefully I don’t get the fat face. If it all stays in my belly I can work the angles and keep posting on instagram. Let it slip that I’m trademarking Adri Beauty and that will generate some buzz while I don’t have to show a thing. Shopping can be done online and stuff.” She shrugged she would make it work.

“And iron clad NDA’s for your editors and people in the house and who ever else might let it slip for a couple bucks.” She shrugged.

“Have a small baby shower with just our close friends and family. Maybe don’t even tell them it’s a baby shower. Just invite them to a party and tell them the good news.” She smiled. “Or! If they come earlier than the wedding, we can surprise everyone with two random newborns at the wedding.” She chuckled.

"If you're sure you're okay with it, then I'll give him a call. I've already kicked his ass. I want someone new." He grinned.

He nodded. "We just have to be careful. But I think we can do it. The actual fight may be rough. You are normally in a sexy dress. Looking banging." Jake wiggled his eyebrows. "Hence why we are here now... You looked hot when you were my assistant..." He teased before leaning over and kissed her softly.

"You seriously don't want to tell some of them until the wedding?" He asked a bit surprised. "I mean, the less people know the easier it is to keep it a secret."

“Get it out of your system. It’s for the best. It would be cool if we travel for it. But maybe that’s asking for too much right now.”

She smiled and rubbed his back, “I’ll wear one of your shirts and shorts. Show some leg. I’ll figure it out Boo.” She smiled. “You paid me zero attention when I started working for you. You yelled at me the first time we met.” She reminded him. “And I will never let you live it down.” She smirked.

“I want this to be ours. I don’t think the world needs to know. I crave a sense of privacy in this. I don’t to be ripped apart about getting fat and losing ab definition and cellulite in the press. I know I’m going to get big and that’s hard enough. I’ll watch what I eat and work with the trainer safely so that when I am back to normal I look like it never happened.” She told him.

"I'll check with him, see what he has. I'm sure he will jump on it. It may be a fight to protect my title." He was excited to get back into training and the cage.

He laughed and shook his head. "When we met, yes. But that first fight. I saw what you were wearing. You stayed over after that first fight...remember?!" He asked raising an eyebrow. "What about one of those one piece dressy pant suit type things. What are those called?"

Jake nodded. "I understand that. A lot of celebrities are doing that now. Where they don't share until the baby. I do feel like our tight circle of people it's safe to tell them. Minus your brother..." He said softly and sighed. "Our parents are going to freak... Especially your mother. Your mother is going to give it away by the way she smiles around town." He chuckled.

“What about that show? Ultimate fighter. Can’t you be a trainer on that again?” She asked.

“I slept on the couch and I’m pretty sure it was because you were drunk and didn’t bring home a conquest. One of the few times, might I add. I remember that rule being in the contract. Get any overnight guests out of the house before ten.” She rolled her eyes. “I’m surprised you didn’t have me send them a thank you basket.” She joked.

“I could do a jump suit. Depends on how big I am. The objective is to conceal. Jump suit hardly conceal. And they’re hard to pee in.”

Adri laughed and nodded her head, “Probably. That’s fine. And if she does go baby shopping, Drew is having a baby so it sort of covers that a bit.” She shrugged her shoulder and watched Owen play.

“How long do we have you? When do you have to go back to LA?” She asked.

He shrugged. "Maybe. You liked when I did that show? I could check into it."

He rolled his eyes. "There's a reason I only brought you home. I chose to only bring you home." He told her. "I wasn't that bad by the time I hired you and you know it."

"I should have sent you one. Miss play hard to get. I never made you leave before ten. That should say something about how I felt about you verses all the others..." He told her and kissed her temple.

"Jump suit. Yes. Well, it was a thought. Maybe something with layers with an outer layer that's baggy? I'm sure your design team will come up with something."

"That's true. We can play a lot of for Drew's baby. That's nice to use that." He smiled and nodded. "But you know she will have a different glow. Your dad couldn't stay mad even if he was mad with her excited about it."

"I'm here another three days. We may as well pack up and have you come out with me. We can have someone look after the dogs until we get a rental." His hand rubbed her leg. "Or are you not at a place to come out yet?"

“I didn’t have to worry about you fighting.” She said to him, “So yeah, I liked the show.” She chuckled.

“You were at the end of your bad boy phase, I guess. But you were still definitely in it.” She reminded him. “That one was created like a month into me working for you. So… the bad boy was still there.”

She laughed, “I fed your ass! If you kicked me out before you woke up you would have had to make your own breakfast and smoothies. Poor baby.” She teased.

“I’ll figure out something to wear.” She nodded.

“You go out there. I’ll find a place for us to move into within the week. Owen, the dogs, and I will be there soon. Probably drive so we have a car.” She said softly. “I’ll send you some places but I think I know your taste enough to close on a house that suits our needs. I just need to know the address to the studio you film at all your commute isn’t too awful with traffic.”

"I fought at the end of the season though..." He reminded her.

"I must not have been that horrible, you fell for me, now can't live without me, gonna marry me, and having my children. But yes I'm so hard to work for and live with." He rolled his eyes smiling.

Jake watched Adri for a moment. "I hope you aren't sick and uncomfortable too long into the pregnancy. I'm going to start praying now for an easy as possible one." He told her and kissed her temple. "That may alter what you wear, how you're feeling..."

He nodded in agreement. "Alright. I trust you. We may want to check with Liam. He may not want to go to LA with us. We may have to hire an LA staff...Which should be fine. It's not uncommon. But he may be willing to go since it's not super far." He watched Owen play with his trucks as his hand played with Adri's.

"When do we tell our parents everything?"

“I don’t remember that part…” she said softly. “And I was there.” She frowned. She hadn’t missed a fight. She could go to a fight pregnant? That was worrying. She was supposed to be stress free and that was probably the most stressful aspect of her life.

“Oh definitely. Especially in the summer. I will probably be wearing as little as possible actually.” She smiled. “Meaning your shirts as long as they fit. Especially the ones that you cut up with the missing arms. Yes’ oh man. I might need one of those now.” She smiled.

“Tomorrow? We can invite them to dinner. They’ll be unsuspecting and then smack them with the good news.” She smiled.

“I’ll figure all the hiring and moving stuff out this week. Tie up any loose ends here and we will meet you down there. Maybe Liam will drive with us or drive us and I will fly him back.”

"You probably didn't realize the fight was tied to the show." He chuckled. "It's okay." Jake was a little worried about him fighting with her pregnant. She would get stressed but if she stayed home, would she be more stressed? She never missed a fight but at the same time, she doesn't want her stressed at all. His main job was to keep her stress free.

He looked at her and shook his head. "You act like you need an excuse to wear my clothes. You love wearing my shirts. I can go get one right now if you'd like me to." He offered. "I don't mind."

"If we have them come to dinner tomorrow, we don't have much time to do something fun and creative to tell them. We could put to buns in the oven." He laughed at the thought of how cheesy that was. "What did we decide on to do to tell them?" He asked.

Jake liked the idea she had to get everything they needed to LA and her and Owen. "I can always come back and help too if you need me to. Just let me know."

Adri smiled and shook her head, “No I’ll take a shower and then change into your clothes.”

She rubbed the back of his head, “I know but the sooner we tell them the better and I don’t have much time with you. We can get a Cricut thing and make a shirt for Owen. Have him wear I when they all come over.” She offered.

“I will let you know if I need you.” She smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Are you going to tell Nick?” She asked him. “I don’t think he will appreciate not knowing.”

He chuckled and shook his head. "You're lucky I don't mind you wear my clothes. And it's a good thing you're already pregnant cause you're sexy in my clothes. Especially my cut off shirts..." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

She was right about the two of them needing tell their families. They shouldn't wait and then the sooner they know, the sooner they will be an additional support for them both. The way she rubbed her head was relaxing, he liked it. "I like that idea. Do you want me to go get one of those or is that a thing you should get?" He honestly knew nothing about them but if she wanted time to relax, he would go for it.

"You better always need me..." He said softly before kissing her softly. "I love you..."

"You think I should? Or should we wait until you come to LA to tell him together?" He asked. "I'm okay waiting for you."

“I would love you forever and ever and ever if you let me go get one and you chilled out at home with the little monster. I want to walk around target without your little social butterfly, and nap time constraints and diaper blowouts.” She giggled.

“I love you more Boo.” She said softly and kept rubbing the back of his head while they discussed Nick. “I think you should wait to tell Uncle Nick. We can tell him together. And we are only telling him because he’ll make me drink and won’t take no without a reasonable answer.” She said. Mostly feeling guilty that they were telling Nick right away and not her brothers. They would find out soon though. Sooner than most.

“I’m going to get something comfortable on and go to the store. Do you need anything? What should I make tomorrow for dinner? I can pick it up. Maybe ice cream too? Do you want ice cream?”

He chuckled and nodded. "Thats fine. I'll stay with him. Is he going to let me stay with him? It's just been you two for weeks. He may want nothing to do with me."

Jake agreed it was probably best to tell him together. "I also trust he will it quiet. Not everyone else will..." He said softly. "How do we handle that with your brother?" His hand rubbed her leg. "I could threaten to rip his arms off..."

He thought about it. "Why don't you get some good steaks. I can grill them. You can make something to go with them." He smiled at the fact it seemed her craving were starting already. "I shouldn't eat ice cream if I'm going to get a fight. But get ice cream babe. You and Owen will eat it. But I do need some of my protein powder. I left it in LA."

“I don’t know. He has missed you. He might not even realize I’m gone.” She told him.

“Does he even really need to know?” She asked softly. “I’m just afraid that he’s going to sell it and the next thing I know a close source is telling People magazine that we having twins. I don’t want to deal with it. He is going to try and sabotage it or take it away. I know he will. He always does.”

She nodded her head to steaks. “Steaks. Asparagus. Baked potatoes or mashed potatoes.” She would figure out the rest as long as she didn’t have to cook the meat.”

She got off the couch and went to change. Owen played with his cars for the most part and he was content until Adri came down dressed and he knew she was going somewhere.

“Shoes!” He said and pointed to his feet.

Adri walked over and sat on the couch, “You don’t need shoes, Bud. You’re going to stay here with daddy!” She said excited and kissed his forehead. “Can I have a hug?” She asked and gave him a tight squeeze. “I love you. Be good for daddy.” She told him and rubbed his cheek.

She passed him off to Jake and kissed Jake’s cheek. “Be good for O.” She teased. “I love you.”

She got up and put her shoes on. Owen wiggled his way out of Jake’s grasp and ran to his shoes. That was their deal. They went everywhere together. Adri looked heartbroken for a moment and looked at Jake.

“Do you feel like going?” She asked jake. Owen was obviously ready.

Jake shook his head no. "You don't have to tell anyone you don't want to. But...you probably should tell your family to not tell him. Will they keep it a secret?" He asked her softly. "I'm sorry you have to worry about him and what he will do with this information. But I like the idea of us keep it between us for awhile. Even though so excited I can't wait for our people to know." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"What about sweet potatoes? I like sweet potatoes? Are we doing ice cream for dessert or what are you thinking?"

Jake kept Owen busy as Adri got ready to go to the store. He had cartoons on and his trucks all over the floor. When Adri came back down he smiled a little at Adri and Owen, they were doing good together. "I'll be good. I promise." Jake gave her a kiss. "I love you Adge..."

He sighed and looked at Owen, "No buddy, let's stay here. Why don't we take Max for a walk? Want to go for a walk?" Jake looked at Adri, "Go ahead babe. We will be fine. Take time for yourself." She really deserved an hour or so alone to shop.

“It might be hard to convince mom and dad to keep it quiet. But we can call Andre, Aiden, Alex this week and tell them. They should keep it quiet. Aiden does have a problem with keeping secrets though.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“We can do sweet potatoes. I can get a pie for tomorrow night. Or apple strudel. Definitely that.” She smiled.

“You sure?” She asked and bent down to help Owen get his shoes on the right feet. “You’re going to walk Max, okay?” She rubbed Owen’s cheek and kissed his forehead again.

She stood up and grabbed her keys. “Maybe you guys should leave first and then I’ll leave. He likes to hold the leash. When he’s not in the stroller. He won’t last more than a couple blocks.” She added.

"We probably should figure out a plan for damage control in case it gets out, regardless of how it gets out." He suggested. "But we can wait for awhile for that I think."

He nodded. "Strudel sounds good for sure. I agree."

Jake got his shoes on to head on the walk with Owen and Max. He grabbed Max's leash and a hat for himself and Max. Jake make Owen tell Max to sit to put his leash on him before heading out. Owen had to hold the leash like she said and Max knew he had it and walked perfectly with Owen.

As they headed out, Jake smiled at Adri and lipped, 'bye' so Owen had no idea she was leaving. Owen lost interest a few blocks in like Adri warned, so they decided to circle around the back of the neighborhood.

"Do you want to throw the ball with Max when we get back?" He asked Owen. "I'm sure he'd like that."

Back
Top Bottom