Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

WrittenFantasies

She/her. 1/2.
“You keep living your life and proving him wrong. I’ll support you no matter what. I’m by your side. Owen is by your side. We care about you and only want the best for you. That’s all that matters, right?” She kissed his shoulder and rubbed his back.

“Yes. I like the simple newborn calling room that he has but he’s not a newborn anymore. He needs space for his toys. He needs a room he can explore and be creative in and be happy to be in. So I was thinking jungle themed. A dark green accent wall with vines and tree painted on it. A little cartoon cheetah and bear and snake wrapped up in a tree. Little things.” She said softly. “And the alphabet will go around the room where he can see it. A is Alligator, B is for Bear, C is for Cheetah. Stuff like that. And we should start reading to him every night so he needs a little book shelf.” She couldn’t think of what else she wanted but she had a list written down in her notebook at home. “It’s all planned out. I think he will like it. I am hoping it’s not too big of a change for him all at once.”

Adri scoffed, “Nick, the bachelor, will get you into trouble. He will try too at least. He’s excited to have you. He won’t stop talking about it. I think he has your entire first week planned.”

OP
guitarfan28

guitarfan28

The Punisher
Jake smiled and nodded. "Yeah I know you all are. I wouldn't be where I am now without you and Owen." He told her truthfully. "And you guys are all that matters." He gave her a small peck.

"That sounds good. I think he'd like that. I'm sure he'd help you paint." He teased with a smile. "Are you painting the animals or having someone come in and do it?" Jake took a sip of his Manhattan. "I like the idea for a bookshelf. You could have the shelves me branches on a tree." He suggested. "Ooo babe can we make a little treehouse for him to play and read in? Also, something to think about, do we want a bedroom for him to sleep in and then a toy room separate?" The waitress brought out their wings and poppers and Jake smiled and thanked her.

He chuckled and shrugged. "Is he really? The actual part I'm playing is fairly small. It's only a few episodes. Sadly, this isn't a show to let Owen watch. I'm curious what he'd say seeing Daddy on tv, not exactly fighting. But I promise you I'll be on my best behavior. I'm going to be a marry man soon." He smiled and grabbed a wing to try. They were one of the best he had, as he let out an approval moan.

WrittenFantasies

She/her. 1/2.
“Someone would come in and paint them. Cute little characters, I don’t want him afraid of his room. I think if it is fun and colorful enough, he’ll be excited to sleep in there. All night.” She said with a smile. For the most part owen slept in his room, but really early in the morning, he would wake up and only go back to sleep if he was between Adri and Jake. It would be different for him to only have Adri.

“Does he sleep with you when I’m not home?” She asked. She was really nervous about being alone with him. She had been alone for a day but Jake always tried to come home before bed time to say good night. This was a first for her.

“Maybe he can watch it on mute. He’s seen you bloody in real life. As long as you aren’t naked and he can’t hear any cursing. I want to see him react. You should do a kids show. Be a voice on spongebob or something. Kids love you. That would be a hit.”

Top Bottom