Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

Jake made a face and didn't answer because he didn't want to lie to her. "Do you remember that one night we weren't together too long and I got super sick? We weren't living together yet. I told you I must have worked out too hard..." He told her. "I used it that night. I felt like I swelling up. I didn't know at first what it was from then I noticed them in the food." He told her. "Baby it's fine. I'm fine. It's all good." He kissed her cheek. "Cherries. That's why I never have anything with cherries but it's not as bad as an allergy. I swear you knew this... Oh and some antibiotics. Luke knows that too in case I need anything after a fight."

"Or maybe I was gone. Maybe she did make it without me in mind." He shrugged. "Maybe she secretly hates me. She does doesn't she?" He asked being dramatic.

He chuckled. "I am behaving. You'd freeze in a dark alley and you know it." He let his hand rest on her ass a moment. "Think anyone knows who we are yet?"

“Jacob that’s not fine. I left you that night. You could have died! That’s not cool. You have to let me know these things. I really messed up. You have to tell me. I could have done it again.” She rubbed his cheek. “I don’t like that you kept that from me. I’m glad you’re okay but when it comes to your health you have to let me know.” She stressed.

She smiled and nodded her head, “Probably. She just tolerates you because of how much I love you.” She kissed him and gave him a hug. “I can’t give you up now. Not with our son. He needs me and I need him, so you really aren’t getting rid of me.” She smiled.

She laughed and nodded her head in agreement, “That is probably true. I would freeze and you would have to take a popsicle home. A few more drinks and I will be invincible to the cold.” She tapped his nose. “I don’t know. You haven’t been stared at a lot. Well, I stare at you a lot. But I haven’t noticed anyone else. So I think we might be safe. We might be...dare I say....normal?”

"I really liked you and I didn't want to screw anything up with you. I was trying not to be the typical asshole I used to be..." He smiled and kissed her shoulder. "I ended up okay." He gave her a nod. "I haven't kept anything from you since then when it came to my health. I promise." He gave her a small kiss.

Jake hugged her. "No, I actually think she tolerates me cause of Owen." He chuckled and kissed and hugged her back. "I would never want to get rid of you. He isn't the only one who needs you. I need you. More importantly though, I want you more than I need you." He smiled at her.

"I may make you prove your invincibility." He chuckled. "Normal? What's that anymore?" He looked around a little. "When we go to the one bar, I'll be recognized, I'm sure of it. May save that one for last. What do you want for dinner?" Jake looked over a few shot glasses and they had whiskey stones and glass sets. "I don't want to carry these around but wouldn't mind getting one. This also could be a groomsman gift. What are you getting your bridesmaids?"

“Boo, I almost killed you. I’m the one that should have been worried about our relationship.” She looked at him and nodded her head, “You better not have. And you better not in the future. That’s scary. We need to get O tested for allergies. I don’t want to find out he’s allergic to peanuts after he’s eaten a sandwich.” She said softly.

She smiled and nodded her head, “Exactly. We both tolerate you to get to that fat little baby boy. That’s my boy. He makes me happy.” She hugged Jake and gave him a kiss. “I want you too. I love you.” She squeezed his butt and let him go so she could shop.

“We can come back and get them before we drive to the next city.” She told him. “Dinner? No dinner. Just alcohol and poppers. We are getting tore up tonight.” She smiled. “Remember? Sloppy drunk sex in our room to finish the night off.” She wiggled her eye brows at him.

“I was thinking of getting a little box curated for each girl. I want them to have everything they need for my big day in that box. So shapewear, undies, make up, a necklace or jewelry set. A little bottle of champagne to toast with. And maybe a snack. I don’t know yet though. But I thought that would be nice.”

He smiled and shrugged. "If you ever wonder how much I love you, just remember this moment and me having to jab a needle into my thigh..." He told her and smiled before kissing her shoulder. "I'll never keep anything from you again. I promise. And yes, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get tested. I think he is okay with peanut butter though. He loves his pb and j. And he tries my smoothies all the time."

"I feel so used..." He teased. "I think he is pretty fond of his mama too. He may think he likes me more cause I'm the fun parent who makes him smile and laugh," he teased, "but he is comfortable with you. When you're not at home he asks for you a lot. Sometimes even cries." He explained. Jake kissed her back and smiled when she grabbed his butt. "We are in public..." He whispered, pretending to be embarrassed.

"Babe...just poppers? Do you want my head in a toilet? Can I have some protein? Wings or something? Maybe a pizza?" He asked smiling and wiggling his eyebrows. "Please?"

Jake thought that was a good idea. "I thought about a bottle of whiskey and get our wedding date engraved in the glass as well as the whiskey glass and their names on it. But I also liked the idea of cigars. I also like your idea of everything they need for the day. I could get a toiletry bag with everything. I also wanted watches for them. It just makes sense. Maybe a few things isn't a bad idea."

Adri made a face, “Now that’s really true love. Sharing food with the slobber monster.” She stuck her tongue out.

“If you didn’t want me to grab your ass, you wouldn’t make it look so good.” She told him and gave it a pat.

“I suppose we can order pizza or wings. I could devour a plate of wings. Are they going to be spicy?” She asked.

“You’re bag is going to break out budget. A watch. Whiskey. Cigars.” She teased. “Is that what my baby wants? You can have it all and then some. Your sugar mama is here to provide. But first you have to give me some sugar.” She said and puckered her lips for a kiss.

"Your life completely changes as a parent. When you normally think something is gross but half the time, you're too tired to get up and do anything about it, so you just go with it. Like slobbery snacks or drinks. You could get up and get him his own or yourself a new one. But nope. Don't want to get up." He shrugged because he knew she knew what he meant.

He gave her a look. "I don't do much to make it look good. It just does on it's own." He smiled proudly and wiggled his eyebrows.

Jake shrugged. "We can get them however you want. Why are you craving spicy?" He asked confused. "I do like spicy garlic." He told her. "Bit of flavor and heat."

"You're my sugar mama huh? Does that mean I can retire?" He teased with a smile. "Hey, I've not asked for for lot with this wedding and this is...different. Girls you do your hair, make up, shoes. You buy all that stuff right? We rent our tuxes and shoes. So this gives them something to keep, and some reuse. The cigars are for us before the wedding to chill and bond. I also guarantee someone will sponsor me to get a gram post." He gave her a deep kiss. "I'll give you all the sugar you want baby."

“Please. I’ve seen you work out. Box jump, squats, leg lifts, leg presses...I could go on.” She said. “You keep that ass looking fine and it’s appreciated. It’s so appreciated. Not only by me. I’m pretty sure there is a Stan-account to your ass. I say that because I run that account. Half of the pictures of your ass are out there because of me.” She laughed. It wasn’t true but it could be.

She shrugged her shoulder, “Is it craving? I don’t know. I like spicy foods. I’ve always liked spicy food.” She said. Her body was out of whack coming off birth control. It could be pms related cravings. She was not looking forward to that.

“You can retired if you keep working out.” She smiled.

“Woah, woah, woah. You’re doing what with tuxedos? Renting? No. You’re getting custom. You don’t rent a custom. You get it designer made. You said you had that handled. Are you renting tuxedos?” She asked seriously.

She accepted his deep kiss and for a moment was distracted, but the tuxedos came back to kind. “Jake. Tell me you’re not renting tuxedos for our wedding. Please tell me that’s not in your plan.”

Jake grinned and chuckled at her calling out his workouts. "Maybe I do use workouts that emphasize my butt slightly...just slightly. And maybe I do it for you cause I know how much you like my ass?" He told her. "You would run that page and I hope you are the one who took most of the photos. If you didn't, you slacking and letting someone else drool over my butt."

"Yeah but I don't remember it being this big of a thing but, that's cool. I like spicy too. Sometimes it gives me heartburn though. But damn, does it taste good going in." He chuckled.

He shook his head. "Ive worked out so much since being in high school, if I didn't, something would have to physically be stopping me. Do you remember my lung or elbow? Those barely kept me down. I think it was you actually and not my injuries. I actually have learned to enjoy them. It's a good release of stress."

"No no no. I'm not renting. But normally guys rent. The girls typically buy more things they can use. Don't you worry baby. I'm not renting. My guys aren't renting. No need to panic." He chuckled and gave her a peck. "You legit when into freak out mode. That was kind of funny."

He held her hand as they walked around. "I'm having them all be slightly different but also the same. Mine and Owen's will be basically identical with the color of tie probably different. Not sure yet. Our dad's will be their own. Then the groomsmen all their own." He explained. "Regular ties. No bowties I don't think..."

“I don’t know who else you would be doing it for. That ass is mine. If you go showing it off for someone else, we are going to have problems.” She warned.

“The lung and elbow were supposed to you down. I had to keep you down because you were going to hurt yourself more if I let you go do anything. You don’t know the meaning of bed rest.” She told him. “Which is very annoying. God I hope it doesn’t happen, but if you were to get injured again, I now have Owen who will cuddle you all day as long as you watch his cartoon with him. I know he will keep you down. You’d get tag teamed.” She smiled.

She was able to relax when he said he wasn’t renting. “Good. It wasn’t funny! You were about to see a new side of me. You ruined what ever buzz I had too.” She went back to looking around the shop.

"Babe, I changed my fight shorts for you. For you. Trust me, I'm not showing anyone anything but you. Now if I'm fighting or out and about, I can't help who sees my fine ass." He chuckled and shrugged.

He shook his head. "But I'm not one to stay down. You know that. I tried and did fairly well...well, with the one injury..." He made an oops face. "But you have to understand too, with how much training I do, I actually heal faster than a normal person. I've learned how to have muscles heal and repair quicker. Plus with them being as strong as they are, they heal easier as well." He explained. "But it is nice that Owen is starting to be a bit more cuddly and chill. I do enjoy our morning cuddles with chocolate milk and coffee." He chuckled with a smile.

"Oh Lord, You're going to turn into a bridezilla aren't you?" He asked softly. "Oh man...I'm not ready for this." He teased. "Uh oh. The buzz is gone? Let's go find another bar so we can fix that." He told her, heading out with her after they finished checking out the store. There was another bar a block down so they headed there and went inside. "Do we want to sit at the bar or find a table?" He asked her and kissed her temple.

Adri frowned, “I changed your shorts to give you more mobility when you’re fighting. I’ve told you this. It has nothing to do with how the spandex hugs your every curve when squat, bend over, kick or punch.” She looked at him like he was crazy for even suggesting it. “I do think they could be a little shorter though. What’s the rule on fighting in little briefs? I’ll ask Dana.” She said, but smiled so show she was joking. A little.

“I know Boo, you heal fast because you’re super human healthy. That doesn’t mean you can ignore doctor’s orders though. And it’s my job to make sure you know, I’m not going to let you ignore what the doctor said. Bed rest means don’t get up unless you have to go to the bathroom. I know you get restless. I know you need to do something. So I think if you get injured again, you put some focus on something that isn’t fighting. Something you can do sitting down. Like making an energy drink or protein supplement or something. Okay? That’s a lot of back and forth paperwork and designing and it keeps your mind busy. That would be great for you.” She smiled.

“Yes. You have ruined my buzz. And I am paying for perfection...we are paying for perfection. A lot of money for perfection. If I have to be a Bridezilla to get what I want then yes, I will go down that path. And you, sir, better be ready to kick ass and take names.” She smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Let’s go.” She paid for the stuffed animal she picked up for Owen and walked with Jake to the next bar. “Table.” She said and pointed to one by the window. She scooted in on his side and took off her gloves and jacket. “It’s toasty in here.” She smiled and looked over the menu.

“They have poppers and wings. Nice. What should I have to drink?” She asked Jake, letting him pick out her drink.

"Shorter?! Babe? There is no way. If we go shorter than we are going without any. I may as well fight in my jock strap." He told her than stopped and looked at her. "No! You will not ask Dana for that. Understand me?!" He asked raising an eyebrow at her.

She had a really good point and good way to channel his energy. "Why are you so smart? That's a good idea. I don't want to get hurt though. So hopefully we won't have to worry about it for a bit. I don't want to put my projects off either in case I get hurt. But there is a lot I want to do, maybe I should start with something small while in LA. I'll need to keep busy while being away from you and baby boy." He told her with a sigh. "I'm going to miss my loves."

Jake just smiled and listened to her talk about the wedding and perfection. She was so hot when she was on a roll like that. "I'm always ready to kick ass and take names." He grinned at her.

He sat down at the table with her after removing his jacket and putting it on the back of the chair. "You want wings huh? Boneless? I'm down for boneless. Two sauces? You pick one, I pick one?" He asked looking over the drink menu. "Let's see you had a mojito... How about the spiced cranberry margarita?" He asked looking at her as he put the drink menu down.

Adri smirked at the vision of his fighting in a jock strap. She wasn’t thinking that short, but it did let her see everything she would want to see. She frowned when he said. “You said it!” She argued. “Hey gladiators used to fight naked. If anything...” She had to think of where she was going next because all she could think of was Jake fighting naked. “...umm...you’re just going back to the classic way of fighting.” She finally finished and smiled at him.

“I know. I don’t want you hurt either. But like you said there is a lot you want to do. So you will have plenty of options of things you can work on if that time comes.” She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. “We are going to kiss you too. But we will visit and you and Nick can come down.” She said. “You’re going to have too. Baby Boo is going to be in terrible twos and I don’t know if I can handle it alone.”

She smiled, “Good answer.”

She nodded to boneless wings, “Sure. I think... Supremely hot Buffalo.” She wiggled her eyebrows. “Can you handle that?” She asked and rubbed his knee. “That sounds good and Christmasy. Strong too. You know what tequila does to me. You’ll be lucky if I keep my clothes on while you carry me home.” She laughed.

It was no secret that they were both good looking people and also very fit. A lot of people found the two of them attractive but it was different with Adri. When she found him attractive and sexy it made him feel good. It gave him a boost of ego and self esteem. He worked hard for the body he had and it made him feel good being healthy but it was nice knowing someone noticed him. The fact she got all all flustered about thinking about him fighting in a jock strap made him smile and chuckle. It was cute. "I'm pretty sure people wouldn't pay to see the pay per views due to them having to blurp out more than what my shorts would. I'd need a big blurp." He chuckled and wiggled his eyebrows at her. "I know that's what you're thinking too..."

Jake gave her a look. "Handle it alone?! You'll have your parents, my dad, Amy...maybe, the nanny. Max." He chuckled. "You'll have more to handle it then I'll have. I have Nick. Whose going to help me through his terrible twos?" He teased.

He gave a 'please,' look. "I can handle it just fine. Do I want one of those or a Manhattan?" He asked referring to the margarita. Jake like his darker liquor but liked trying new things as well. "You know everyone is getting into the liquor business anymore. It's a good business but...with my past, I do anything like that." He told her. "But maybe we could get in the wing business!" He teased.

"No seriously though...I may get with some guys in LA to get the gym ideas rolling. I want to maybe do a MMA gym but also where actors come train as well for rolls. A location to start in Vegas of course then maybe LA." He explained his thoughts. "I liked the idea of the gym being on my property but....for safety....we can't do that. I'll have to have my own gym for me to do things on my own."

“I don’t think it gets a censor bar if it’s on HBO or any pay per view site. And trust me, it would sell. It would sell so fast. It would break the internet.”l maybe for charity?” She asked with a smiled.

“I know! I know. I just...I don’t know. My mom did it on her own. She did it for five kids on her own. I only have one. I can handle it without the extra help. I think. I hope.” She said softly. “And when it’s too much I’ll take a break. But daddy will have to come home every now and then.” She added. “Nick’s terrible twos are far easier than Owen’s, I’m sure. We can trade.” She smiled.

“Go for the Manhattan and you can taste mine.” She looked at him skeptically, “You want to get into the wing business? You mean the sauce making?” She asked. “You want a line of wing sauces?” She thought about and shrugged her shoulder, “I mean, I can’t see why not. I’ll happily be a taste tester for you.”

She nodded her head, “You should focus on the gym before anything Boo. That’s something you’ve wanted to do for a long time. I didn’t know you wanted it on the property. Do you mean like where we live you wanted a gym people would come too?” She asked. That made her nervous. “I think it should be it’s own separate thing.” She looked at him.

“Would that screw up your dream?” She asked. “I just...I really can’t. It doesn’t feel safe Boo. It should be a 24 hour gym and having people around our house that often...it just makes me anxious thinking about it.”

Jake considered it for charity but they would be a laughing stock if they fought in practically nothing. But maybe...they could talk to Dana about something else for charity. "Maybe we could come up with some other fundraising. I still don't think HBO would go for it. I'm no Game of Thrones..." He teased.

"Babe you can handle it. Owen will be fine. I'll come home when I can and it's not that far if I need to come home unexpectedly, I can." He told her.

He shook his head smiling. "No. Not really. I was kidding. I'll gladly just eat wings. My gym, maybe an energy drink/protein shake, workout clothing line, and watches. That's what I'd like to get into. But yeah, my gym is big project. I want upcoming fighters fighting out of my gym. That would continue my legacy."

He nodded. "No no no. I know. I just liked being able to get up, get changed and go workout. Not having to drive a half hour to the gym. But like we both said...it's not safe. Not with you and kids. We can maybe find something close. But...I have dreams of it being big. I think my next win, money is going to the gym." He told her and played with her hand.

The waitress came over, introduced herself and took their order before taking off to put it in. "I want a cage, rings, a small rehab area. I want a one stop gym. If that makes sense."

“You’re better than Game of Thrones.” She smiled.

“I won’t hit the panic too often.” She promised. “We are used to having you home. So it will take some getting used too. Especially for him.” She said softly. “It’s usually me gone or the both of us. I don’t know how he is going to handle not having you around. I’ll try to keep him busy, but there’s only so much you can do with a one year old. At least he’ll be in daycare making friends.” She sighed.

“Who knows, Owen could be training there one day.” She joked, but it could be possible. She wasn’t sure if she could watch her son in the ring though. That was her baby. She couldn’t handle seeing him get hurt. “But if he is going to follow anyone’s footsteps, I would prefer if he followed mine. It’s not as brutal. And the worst he can do is trip.” She smiled.

“Our house will have a gym you can train in. And when you really want to get away and focus, you can go to your gym. Your friends can come and train with you. If you found someone you believed in that you wanted to help, you can bring them around the house.” She said and looked at Jake.

“That makes sense to me. Whatever helps you be a better athlete.” She kissed the back of his hand and looked into his eyes.

“Are you feeling better about last night? And the house and everything?” She asked and rubbed his thigh.

"Good answer babe." He smiled.

He rubbed her back. "Babe I think you will do great. I think he will be fine. Facetimes and calls will help. Whenever he misses me if I'm not filming you can facetime. It would be good for you two to have some time alone. It normally is me who is with him so he will find this exciting."

Jake smiled, "I don't know if he will want to fight but even just training or working out there would be cool. I hope our entire family wants to be healthy and strong. That would make me happy. And let's be honest, right now he needs to work on his balance so he probably would trip." He chuckled.

"I figured that my gym I'm opening is more for other people to train. It's work. A business. I would only bring people I know and trust to the house. That hasn't and won't change." He told her and meant it. "But when I retire from fighting I can go to my gym and training and do special camps and things like that."

"That's what I want. To be stronger, faster, and better than I was yesterday. I'm not looking forward to the intense training when we get back..." He made a face but smiled because he did like it.

He gave a nod. "Yeah, I think so. I feel good. But I felt find before...just the dream..." He said softly and sighed. "I'm not going to lie, I'm a little worried about it. I don't like I can't control the dreams. I feel a little helpless. But hopefully talking to the therapist helps." He squeezed her hand. "Thanks for asking babe."

Adri nodded her head understandingly. “That makes sense. I thought you wanted to train there and do your thing and also open it to other people. But if you have the full gym at home, I guess you won’t need a gym gym.” She said softly.

“Good god, me either. That’s why I decided to never work out again.” She smiled. “I’ll let you do all the hard work and enjoy watching. I’ll get my workouts in other ways.” She gave him a knowing smile and her hand crept up his thigh.

The waitress came over with their drinks and let them know their food would be out soon. She left and Adri sipped on her drink while Jake went over how he was feeling.

“We will get you home and get you feeling better.” She said softly and let him taste her drink. “You like?” She asked and sipped it after him.

"I kind of did but I think the more I'm talking it out, that I should maybe keep my training and that a bit separate. Plus I've fought out of the same gym since I got started in the UFC. I shouldn't leave them now." He told her. "It would be nice to just have one gym. One stop to train myself and others but until I retire I probably should have the gym, let elite coaches and trainers, run it. Then when I'm able to be there and do it, I do it. But my first priority should be fighting and titles. The gym then can be a side thing until it becomes my retirement plan." He laughed and flexed his arm.

He chuckled and shook his head. "I'll get you in the gym. Don't you worry." He told her and smiled. "I'm more than okay with those workouts babe. More than okay. Those are some of my favorite ones actually. Those never get old."

Jake told the waitress thank you and took a drink of his Manhattan. It was good. He nodded to getting him home and feeling better. "I'm sure I'll get past this. It just was that house...stirring up emotions and shit." He took a drink and nodded. "It's good." He told her about the drink. "I'm a little nervous about Amy. If I'm suppressing a lot of the past, she had it worse than I did..." He said softly and then flagged the waitress and ordered two shots of tequila. When she walked away, he looked at Adri. "I just want that fucking building to burn....I don't get why my mom can't let it go. And if she can't and won't...I can't get passed things myself."

"I already don't think I'll ever trust her alone with our son. But if she doesn't understand that I need this to move and can't give me that...than I can't move on...." He told her frankly and shrugged.

“Well if you’re my trainer...” She trailed off and thought about it. “No. I know how to to distract you. If I keep smacking your ass you’ll get annoyed and give up trying.” She smiled. “I’m very resilient.” She winked at him.

She sighed and sipped on her drink again, “We can’t force her to hide you the house to burn down. I wish there was a way I can help you there.” She said softly. “I don’t know Jake.” She bit her bottom lip. She wasn’t a therapist. She couldn’t help him here. She didn’t know f burning the house would help. She knew why he thought it would. She rubbed his back and thanked the waitress when she put the shots on the table.

“Are these for you?” She asked. “Or are we sharing?”

“I think when it comes to Amy, she has to find her own way. That will be something she opens up to Luke about and then hopefully a therapist. Maybe you two can go to family therapy. Or you three, take your mom. I’m sure you are all living with demons. If you talk about it together, she might understand your need to burn the house down. You might understand her need to keep the house. Amy...I don’t know what she needs. But maybe she will find some closure as well.”

"Or I'll go harder on you for tying to distract me. And also trying to go easy on a workout." He told her with a smile. "Be careful or it may backfire in your face." He chuckled.

He shook his head too. "I know. But I think if the building is gone, it would be helpful. Also, if I can build something to help other kids like myself and Amy then some good came from all the bullshit. I just want to give back to the community too. In the end, it's just a building. I know that."

"No we are both takin one." He told her and grabbed one and waited for her before downing the shot.

Jake didn't know if he wanted to go to therapy with his mom. There was still a lot of anger there. He needed to work through that first. "I'll go with Amy. If she wants to go or needs to. I don't want her to go down memory lane if she isn't willing or needing to." He told her and smiled a small smile.

His eyes looked into her eyes for a moment. He felt a little self conscious and a bit vulnerable and weak about the whole thing. He cleared his throat and took a drink. It bothered him this was one thing that got to him and frustrated him the way it did.

"Alright. Subject change. What are you looking forward getting done most with me in LA?"

“I do like it harder.” Adri whispered and pushed his hair back.

She looked at the shots, that plus the margarita would put her buzz right back on. She picked one up tapped the glass to his and tossed it back. She choked it down and bite into the lime. “Ooh, it burns.” She said and rubbed her chest.

“I think...right now...she is just happy to have her baby boy. And be married to a wonderful man.” She smiled. “And I am very much on the same wave length as her. And if she her needs us for anything, she knows we are here.” She smiled at Jake. She could see the hurt in his eyes and wrapped her arms around him. “I’m sorry for bringing it up.” She said softly and kissed his shoulder.

She laughed and shook her head, “Who knows! I can redecorate the whole house and you won’t be around to stop me!” She smiled. “I think I want to redo Baby Boos bedroom. Jungle themed and get him a big boy bed. Maybe potty training or the idea of potty training.” She shrugged her shoulder. “Wedding planning. Finding the dress, jewelry, getting my great grandmother’s veil cleaned.” She listed. “There’s a lot I need to get done that I don’t want you to see, so I can get it done while you’re working.”

“And what about you? Are you looking forward to being away and partying with Nick?” She asked. “I better not hear you’re out partying every night. I might change the locks to our house.” She warned.

He grinned at her. "Ohh I know you do."

Jake grinned and chuckled. "I don't even use the lime...but it did burn a bit. A good burn. I like burn. Muscle burn, alcohol burn."

"I know. I feel like she's doing okay with it. Or at least enough to not bring it up to us. But I don't want to keep opening wounds ya know?" He nodded. "Babe it's okay. I should be okay talking about it. Normally I am. It just makes me mad..." He shrugged. "But Im not going to lie. It feels pretty damn good that I'm world champion, I have a model fiance, cute, healthy, smart son, and I'm not even done." He grinned and kissed her softly.

"Ooo wedding stuff I can't be around for... That makes sense. And what about redecorating? You want to redo Owen's room?" He figured he was getting bigger so maybe it was time. "Jungle though? Or do we want to aim for him to be in this next decor for a few years?" He asked.

Jake laughed and rolled his eyes. "I doubt we will do that much partying. We will need to be ready to film. I'm sure some weekends we may but most of the time I'm sure we will act very professional." He assured her. "Nick won't get me into trouble. He will probably keep me out of trouble. I am looking forward to the food in LA though." He chuckled.

Back
Top Bottom