Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Runaway (with Silverknight)

Sevri

Fun? Sevri wasn't sure what he was talking about. Wasn't he tired? Kissing him was something that she adored though and it was making her face warm with a flush. Her hands had tangled in his hair holding him near to her as if she needed him to kiss her. Did she? It felt that way. Like that was what she was meant to do. Was she? Her ears flicked some. Kaze wasn't thinking about sleeping at all, was he? So... what was he thinking about? There was a vague memory from the Inn of a few girls getting kissed in the alley behind there. The thought made her blush more.

His lips had wandered to her ear feeling warm against the sensitive skin and his breath against the little whispy guard hairs there felt ticklish. Enough that she turned her head just a little bit with a little laugh looking up to him curiously. Her soft hand caressed his cheek as she looked into his eyes feeling like she wanted to touch him as much as he touched her. "I'm not scared of you, Kaze," she whispered. "I like being with you. Feels like, with you is where I belong." A soft and sweet smile touched her face. There was so much about him that she held dear. He'd always been kind to her but it was his eyes that drew her the most with their gentle strength but there was something deep within that she couldn't quite place.

His kissing down her neck was making her feel strange things, a warmth that was enchanting. She felt as though she needed him to touch her and a soft little mew left her. She glanced down to see him tracing the barely perceptible scars on her body. There were so many of them. Some were very hard to see and those that weren't seen were marks that she still felt through memory. Pain had been her constant companion for a long time and a well-gifted healing ability had made it so that she could be marked over and over again to the amusement of those that had purchased the service. Violet eyes closed tightly at the memory and with a small whimper, she buried her face against his shoulder holding him. "All those times that I begged for it to stop... I cried... but I think that they liked hearing this one cry out and blood looks so pretty against pale skin and fur." There was a perversion to her words as if she'd been told that many times before. Her hands clutched at his shoulders. "Kaze... you've never hurt me. You've always been so kind and I am so very thankful for you." Lightly, she nuzzled her face sweetly against his neck. "I like being close to you. I like when you touch me."

"Some people are bad Sevri, and I will make sure those people never get there hands on you either," he said honestly as he looked down at her. He knew how painful some injuries could be and these marks were part of who she was. He knew that she was a beautiful woman who had a hard life. Harder than his own and he had to deal with a lot of crap over his years as a mercenary. He held her as he pulled her as close as possible to him, as he rolled to his side. He pressed his hand though her hair as he caressed her body as he liked being so close to her. He didn't feel this was time to push things farther. It was the time to comfort her and to share this first time that the two of them were going to share a bed like this. He knew that he would be with her in the future, and it wasn't time to push things.

He held her close as he kissed the top of her head. He held her against himself as he felt continent, but worried. This was to good, he was worried for trouble, as whenever in his life things were going to good, something bad would happen and something would break the happiness he had. He worried about this again, as he had never been more happy than he was at this moment in time. It made him think that something bad would of course happen and something would happen. He had to be ready. He had to protect his happiness and he had to find a way to guard against danger against her, or even himself.

He fell asleep with her resting against him as he was more tired then he knew even, as he felt comfortable with Sevri in his arms, and he felt at peace for the most part as he slept till the sunrise in the morning. He woke up as he looked out at the sun and got up and got ready for the day, washing his face and then getting ready for the day, putting on some slacks and then a plain white shirt as he made sure he was armed with secret weapons on himself so he could use them to protect his students as well as Sevri should anything that was dangerous come at him.

Sevri

Warm. Kaze's arms were so warm. They were all she could think of as he held her close and she found that she enjoyed the contact with him cuddling closer to him. His scent. His heartbeat. The sound of his breathing. All of it was soothing to her. She'd liked it when he touched her because it was sweet like he'd never hurt her intentionally. She wasn't afraid with him but she'd never come to grips with what had happened. Had she really been made like this just for others to hurt since they enjoyed inflicting pain? It didn't make sense. It painted the world so cruelly. It was little wonder that she was afraid of most everything but Kaze had given her precious gifts: hope, kindness and affection. She felt like she might be a little important at least, to him and she found that was important to her. The bad didn't seem quite so overwhelming. What she didn't realize was that he was helping her to heal.

"Kaze," she whispered softly, a little uncertainty in her voice from what she could remember. "This one wants to stay with you." A bit of a regression there but the sentiment was still sweet. He'd protect her. She knew that but she also was learning to stand on her own two feet as well. Lightly, she nuzzled her face against his shoulder and brushed her lips lightly along his skin. He made her feel safe and wanted. It was that sense of security that made her eyes drift closed and a soft purr come from her. Those soft hands of hers rested against his chest feeling his heartbeat beneath her fingertips. There she stayed too without any worry in the world. What a blessing for one little cat.

When the morning came, she woke slowly feeling calm but her hand wandered the bed before her looking for a certain green-haired man. When she couldn't find him, her eyes opened slowly looking about and sniffing at the air. His scent was still fresh. He couldn't have gone far. Pushing herself up into a sitting position, the blanket tumbled down to pool about her hips leaving a good view of her body as her hair lazily curled over one breast. There he was. Her head tilted to the side watching him dress. From this vantage point, she had a good view of his back and for a moment, she was a bit lost watching the way that his muscles worked beneath his skin as he moved. "Good morning, Kaze." She greeted softly as she got up from the bed and turned to make it neatly. Then she went over and slipped her arms about his waist leaning against his back slightly. "I slept really well. Did you?" She asked as her tail curled affectionately about his lower leg.

"yes, I slept wonderful, dear," he said kissing her softly on her lips, before pulling away. He got up as he looked around for a moment or two. He took some water and washed his face and hair before pulling out some nice simple pants and a tunic. He put on a vest over the tunic as he knew what day it was a big day. He smiled as he looked at Sevri. "Now, need to get ready, the children will be over for their lessons soon, and you have been waiting to meet them for a few days," he said with a smile as he knew how much she was looking forward to that day and how much spending time with these kids would mean for the beautiful and adorable young woman. He stretched his hands over his head for a moment before he finished quickly getting ready. He took out a new dress he had set aside for Sevri. "Where this it will look good on you today, dear," he said before walking over and giving her a second kiss. The energy in his step obvious.

He left to head down stairs. He went and then went over the various things and got everything out in his living room for the kids. It was a number of simple books to teach reading and writing. It was good for these kids. After a short bit a small handful of kids came in from little kids with their sisters to teenagers. The group of them gathered around as he sat there and hand them pull out books. This was his morning class. He smiled as he introduced new letter and grammar to them. He would spend the morning working on language and grammar, then as soon as morning was over, they would work with him in the yard to help out the chickens and little cats, and then they would head home around lunch time. It would be a common thing for him, but it would be good for these kids who would never have a chance to learn anything if it wasn't for his free school. He would then teach one or two of the older kids in the afternoon about swordsmanship and such as they requested basic lessons from him.

He saw her out of the corner of his eyes. "Now kids, this is my new special friend, Sevri, Sevri is a special woman, treat her right and kindly as she learns with them for the day, as he knows that she too needs to learn letters and grammar and she would have fun with them spending time with them. He introduced her to the group as he knew that she was going to be nervous and afraid to introduce herself to the rest of the students.

Sevri

Sevri's ears pricked listening to him as he moved around and went about getting ready for the day. Perhaps, she should too. Oh! That was right. The kids, his students, she'd get to meet them today. A little of that energy that he had skipped over to her in the form of excitement. She washed her face and donned the dress feeling it sway down about her hips to about mid-thigh in a rather pretty blue color, which complimented those lavender eyes of hers well. "I... I hope that they like me," she whispered softly feeling a little uncertain but as she pulled her hair back into a long braid.

She hurried after him grabbing an apple for breakfast along the way. She was good and excited until she heard the first kid arrive. Then she stayed in the kitchen feeling very unsure and unconfident all of a sudden. Biting her bottom lip, it took her a little bit to find her way closer to the living room. She peeked around the doorway watching quietly in a bit of wonder. There were so many kids. Her eyes were soft watching them. That was until Kaze spotted her and called her out. She could feel every hair on her tail and ears fluff out in distress. Could she really do this?

She slunk back a little bit as every set of eyes in the room was suddenly upon her. Slowly, she took a step into the room and her ears slowly lifted from her hair. "Hello," she said quietly.

"Look Sevri has a tail!" One little boy said and Sevri looked over to her tail as it flicked behind her still pretty fluffed out.

"Mr. Kaze," one little girl closet to Kaze looked up to him with wide eyes before looking over toward the cat girl. "She's pretty," she whispered as if she were sharing a secret and that just made Sevri blush looking down.

"Sit next to me, Sevri," one little boy said patting a spot on the floor.

Sevri looked a little nervously toward Kaze to be sure that this was okay an slowly crossed the distance to settled beside the boy. "What's your name?" She asked softly.

"I'm Ryn," the boy answered with a smile. He was probably around eight years old.

Kaze nodded his head as looked at the young girl, "she is very pretty and very special as she is very unique. Plus, I am sure you will find her to be very kind too," he said as he looked at the two who came in first, they were siblings, they were always the first to come in and the first to greet him. It was fitting they were the first to greet Sevri now that she was here as well. he smile as he looked at the interaction between Sevri and the youngsters, there was something wholesome and sweet about it that was just nice to see and made him feel better about teaching these kids as a whole.

"Yes, this is Sevri, she is my new assistant and she is my special friend," he expalined as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Now, Ryn, you and your sister find your spots, the others will be here shortly," he comments softly with a smile.

Kaze saw about 4 other little kids come in and directed them to spots, they were mostly all youngsters, the oldest being around 12, and the youngest 6. They were from families from the area around his home. He had the oldest a young boy take the books from their place and hand them out to each and every student. Of course with a few questions about Sevri and curious about who she was. He had them sit together as he would let her interact with the kids as he made sure they were all with what they needed. He would then read out part of their books, giving them funny stories he picked up in life between sections. He would also move around and help out when and where he could as he needed to help all 6 of his pupils learn.

Kaze smiled as stopped reading and story telling as he let them then play together inside with some simple wooden blocks that he had. He tapped Sevri on her shoulder, "Keep an eye on them, I am going to make them a quick snack and then we will let read some," he said softly to her as he then gave her a pat on her back, "Your doing a very good job today, sweetie."

Sevri

Sevri had to let out a breath nice and slow trying to ease some of the tension that she felt. Her face was pretty warm and red with a blush. Being called special to Kaze was summoning butterflies in her stomach and a little smile traced her lips. Those ears on her head flicked once feeling embarrassed at he thought and yet, looking at him as he stood in front of the class answering their questions with a look that told her that he was happy to do so, it made her happy too. It seemed that this was fulfilling for the green-haired man and Sevri tried to listen and figure out just how this worked. After all, she hadn't gone to school herself but had learned a lot from her parents and her brother that she could remember. Speaking of her family, she missed them now that she thought about it but in her heart, she wasn't sure that re-introducing herself to them now would be fair to them. After all, they'd probably already come to terms with her disappearance. Reappearing without all of her memories and looking so radically different might not be a good thing.

A soft sigh left her until she felt the little boy next to her reach to pet her tail once hesitantly. She looked at him curiously and he looked away innocently. With a little smirk, she brushed the side of his arm with her tail like it was an accident. He looked at her quick before grinning and she nodded back toward Kaze meaning that he should pay attention. When she looked though, Ryn was still smiling. That made her giggle a bit. Huh, seems that she was feeling better among the kids as she curiously looked them over. They seemed all right. The pair to her right were probably a bit on the poor side from the sight of their clothes and the bit of dirt on their hands. Either that or they were farmer's children. She could see either. They were all rather well-mannered. Huh, that must be because they liked Kaze since he kept their interest. She figured that was no easy thing to keep a child interested.

When they went to play, she was surprised when she was asked to watch them but nodded her head with a small uncertain flick of her ears. Offering him a smile, she nodded. "I will." That was surprising that she hadn't used try. It was like she was a little more confident in what she could do or at least, thought that she could. She watched him head off down the hallway until he was out of sight and then looked back to the kids.

Ryn was at her side staring into her eyes, which startled her a bit. "Kitty, will you be my kitty?" He asked.

"Your kitty?" Sevri asked with a tilt of her head. He nodded quickly.

"Ryn, she can't be your kitty." His sister Myra piped up. "Sevri likes Master Kaze."

Sevri felt her face go warm and red immediately and she glanced down as her ears flicked back. She really didn't know what to say. Yes, she did like Kaze. Quite a bit, she did. He was kind and sweet to her. Along with the depth of emotions that she saw in his eyes that just drew her in. It was like he'd seen a lot, been tested and come out stronger in the end. The cat girl wanted to stand with him and be sweet to him.

"Kitty, is that true?" Ryn asked with wide eyes.

"Ryn..," Sevri blushed more as a few more of the children grew curious and began asking the same thing. The cat girl felt a little pressured and soon, she nodded her head. "Yes, yes, I do very much." Myra and Ryn began running around the room excitedly and one more child joined in with them as they sang a little song about her and Kaze, which made her blush.

As soon as Kaze appeared once more, Myra would run up to him bouncing excitedly. "Master Kaze, Sevri likes you!" She giggled happily with the revelation.

Kaze slipped into the kitchen, and looked around for what he could use for the meal for the kids. He took some wood and headed up the stove. He found some bread and some cheese that he had wrapped up and made a dozen or so sandwiches as he put some butter on the bread and then put the cheese between each of the pieces before he grilled each of them together, flippign the bread after a bit. His eyes looked up though the window as he watched Sevri with the children that happened to be outside.

He smiled as he watched her. She was so sweet, and such a special female. He felt his heart beat faster when he watched her, he had strong feelings towards Sevri. She was such a woman that he had always dreamed of having around. He knew he was very much falling for her. No, that he had already completely fallen for the stray cat. He finished up the grilled cheese sandwiches quickly and put them on a plate. He cut up a couple of apples into small bits and put them on the large wooden plate the he had for carrying food around. He was thankful as normally he would of had done this before the students arrived cause he would not have time to have someone else watch them.

Kaze carried the plate outside as he looked down to see Myra and heard her comment. "Oh, she does, that is good to know, thank you for telling me Myra. I will tell you a secret," he said leaning down towards the girl, to whisper. "I like Sevri too," he whispered as he smiled and walked outside and put the plate on the bench.

"Now, everyone, each of you get a sandwich and have a bit of apples, there should be enough for everyone," he called out as he had arranged the food to be easy for the kids to get and enjoy. "Remember one person get their food at a time, and remembering sharing is caring, don't take to much and save some for those who also want food," he said as he took a sandwich and walked over to Sevri.

"Now, this one is for you, sweetie. Thank you for watching them, I think you have made a good impression," he said as he gave her a warm and happy smile.

Back
Top Bottom