Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Runaway (with Silverknight)

He sat and watched her, she was so natural at this, it was amazing that she would be skilled at this cooking stuff. He had no clue what she was doing as he had no clue about cooking. He was sure that she was trained or just a natural talent at cooking. Given her situation, he was sure that she was not good at cooking cause of training, he figured it had to be natural. That was rather impressive and it was fun to watch her work. He was sure that she was more skilled than most, and he could see she could make good use of just a bunch of random things to him, and things that he wasn't sure would even work together.

Kaze heard her question and blinked as he nodded his head, "Yeah , I am a fan of pie, and good pie is always good," he said as he thought about it. "I haven't had pie in a bit thought. I normally just get nice ladies to hand me their food and well they are kind enough to share," he commented as he looked at the neko work. "Now, I have to say that we will eat well tonight thanks to you," he commented. He walked into the living room and made sure that all his security points in the place were correct. They were out of sight as they were well kept but he knew how to set them off if he needed to and he also knew how to kill well.

"Now, I think that you should share the meal with me, I want you to eat at the table with me, in this house we do things together and we spend time together," he said calmly as he went and sat at the table still looking over to her. He had been blushing, she could cause him to do so. It was something new to him, and while he understood it, it wasn't something that happened before or rather much before. "Now, if your as good at cleaning as you appear to be at cooking, then I am sure that you will keep this place spotless," he commented as he waited for the food.

Seven

"You get nice ladies to give you food?" She asked curiously as she looked toward him while waiting on the pie to cook. She cleaned up her mess from preparing the food listening to him say that they'd eat well. Her ears flicked back and she nodded her head. "Good food can brighten your day and make friends of any man," she said softly and it felt like she'd heard that before someplace but she couldn't place where. It perplexed her as she wiped off the table. A bit of flour got on her nose and made her sneeze. The sound was light and cute sounding and made her ears prick alertly before flicking back as she rubbed her nose lightly.

While he was gone, she cleaned up the pan and let it soak before washing her hands once more. Her tail flicked about lazily behind her as she sought out some plates in the cabinets. It took her a few looks to find them but she did bringing them to the table. Upon seeing his return, she nodded a greeting. Although, his words made her hesitate. At least, the former as she knew that she was good at cleaning. How she knew... she wasn't sure. "Together?" She echoed softly wanting to question that line of thinking. "This one is not... not used to doing things with humans, sir." There. It wasn't really questioning him just stating a fact.

The cat girl opened the oven and sniffed at the pie lightly before taking a fork and poking it into the crust. She peered at the tines smiling a bit a they came back clean. "This one... this one thinks this may be done." She found a towel and went to take it out carefully. Yet, she managed to burn one of the tips of her fingers. Just one and it made her wince and hold her hand after she'd set the pie down. "Ow..," she mumbled looking at her fingertip turning red from the exposure.

Last edited:
"Well, I want to change that and get you used to being around me at least. I am sure that it will help you in the future, even if you only talk with me," he said as he looked around, for a moment after seeing that she had burnt her finger. She was so damn adorable, even when she was hurt her voice was like sweet honey and it was so cute. She was so cute, and that only went with her more sexy aspects so perfectly, he was starting to wonder what her purpose had been during her training, if she was for something rather perverted, which would make sense and be equally sad.

He found a band aid and then some ointment that was something he made for burns. It was good for a lot of other things, but he sold them in town for those who would need medicine. He looked at her as he took her hand and gave her a warm smile. "Now this is going to be cold and you will feel cold when you feel it, but it will help and make the ow go away," he said with a friendly and rather charming smile. He looked at the finger as he applied the ointment on the spot carefully before he put the band aid on the burn and then he kissed it gently before looking at her. "Now, I hope that helped your ow," he said with a smile.

He looked at the food, "Your cooking does look rather good and I think you are right, and that it is ready, but remember to let your food cool down a bit after you take it out of the oven, it is best to avoid ows in the future," he said softly. He took the dishes carefully to the table as he carried them and put them down. "now, thank you for cooking, it is nice to have help and your doing a good job with it," he said before motioning her over. "Now come over here and eat with me, don't eat on the floor, it looks funny to see you eat that way, and well, best to get used to strange new things."

Seven

Seven's tufted white ears drifted back against her hair once more as the long locks swept about her shoulders. This was quite a different situation. Living with a human. Especially one like Kaze. The biggest difference that she noticed around him was that she wasn't trembling out of raw fear any more. She was wary, yes but curious as well and the latter was surprising. Those thoughts distracted her enough that she let one finger drift too far off the towel and touch the pie plate. At least, she managed to put the pie down without dropping it at the flash of pain and that was a familiar feeling. One that she was all too familiar with sadly. It's probably why she only looked at the hurt with a softly mentioned ow.

Those large eyes of hers traced to his face when he approached feeling a flash of nerve and yet, she only took one step back in uncertainty as she bowed her head thinking that she must have done something wrong. What? What was it? She couldn't think of a single thing. Or was it that she'd said something when she'd hurt herself? That could be it. Like a good girl, she bowed her head, ears back to accept whatever punishment was necessary and yet... he spoke sweetly to her confusing her and delicately tended to her hurt. It didn't make sense. Her lips were parted in a bit of wonder and her head tilted to the side at the light kiss to her fingertip like she was some precious creature. One of her ears lifted and the other flipped back betraying an expression of confusion from her. She studied her bandaged finger in a bit of wonder. Carefully, she tucked that hand that he'd touched within her other and lightly rubbed it almost not believing that he'd just touched her like that. She glanced toward him quickly and looked away once more. "Thank... thank you, sir." One thing, she was very polite and respectful. That might be from fear and her training though. The other was that her finger no longer hurt either.

Seven was spooked more than she cared to admit and watched him take the pie to the table along with the plates before inviting her to join him. Oh... oh... it was so strange. Her tail curled about her thighs nervously as she hesitated. "This one will be more careful, sir." She said not wanting him to worry about needing to bandage her up again. She took a deep breath still hesitating before taking one step closer to the table. Oh, it felt wrong. It felt weird. She felt out of place. Her eyes glanced toward the floor hopefully before taking a deep breath and forcing herself to walk over to that chair and sit down tentatively. There was a softness in the way that she moved, a natural grace that just made her pleasing to look at even if she wasn't intending to draw his eye.

Sinking back into her chair, she felt her heart hammer away in her chest making her feel anxious at the position that she was in. This was like an equal and it'd been beaten into her that she was anything but. Lightly, she ran her fingers over that bandage that he'd put on her hand in her lap like it was something special to her. She couldn't lift her eyes and yet, felt as though, she should do something useful. So, taking a breath, she cut a slice of pie for him and she hesitated before cutting a smaller piece for herself, very small. One would describe the portion size like a sliver perhaps. She set her plate in front of her and folded her hands in her lap with a small breath. There were small little wisps of heat rising off the food that she'd prepared and without a thought, she leaned down to lightly blow on both her piece and his. The scent teased her nose. Some pleasant smell of sweet from the fruit and a bitter edge from the spirit. Yet, it smelled well-rounded enough. A few more spices may have set it off just right but she'd only had so much to work with. For now, a soft smile played over her mouth showing that she was content to smell the product of her labors. Although, it made her mouth water and a soft growl from her middle, which made her blush and sink back into her chair ashamed of the sound.

She was such a caring and kind young female, he knew that she should have ever reason to be bitter and resentful towards the world and what had happened to her and the situation that she had been in. Yet, she wasn't at all. She was a gem of a person, and he wanted more than ever to protect this gem from harm and make her life better. He wanted to make her something special where she would be able to smile and enjoy each and every possible moment that was in front of her. He wanted to protect her heart and soul, and keep those good and well off. He smiled at her reactions though, she was so adorable and so cute as well.

He looked at the food, it looked so very good, the smell of the food told him that it was remarkable and good. He knew that she could cook, and that she had a natural talent at cooking. He looked at her as she took a small piece of the food for herself. He figured that she wasn't one to eat much as she most likely wasn't ever allowed to each much. He paused as he looked at her, "Now you can eat as much as you want, the cook should enjoy their creation," he explained as he looked at her. He took a bite, the flavors were so rich and wonderful, they matched the small perfectly and told him taht she was truly skilled. "Yeah, eat as much as you feel like as it is good, very good," he told her with a smile.

He ate quietly as he didn't have that much to say now, and he also wanted to focus on how good the food really was. The taste of the food blended together so well, the combinations that she used were different, but they made his stomach rather happy. He had not had a home cooked meal like this in a few weeks or maybe a month or two, and that was a gift to him by one of his student's mothers. He ate his share, and a small piece of cake. "now thank you for the meal, it hit the spot and was remarkably good," he explained as he looked at her, "Now we can wrap it up, it should be good still tomorrow and maybe the day after, but that is about it, tomorrow night whatever is left I will give to the cats."

Seven

Sweet. Seven was a very sweet and gentle soul without a single thought to harm another. Not even the ones who'd hurt her. It may have been naive to think that way but naive or not, she could not harbor any ill. Although, they frightened her. Very much, they did. Even the mere thought of her master and his friends made her shudder deeply. All that she wanted was to exist in peace, just a simple wish.

The scent of the pie continued to tease her nose as she enjoyed the scent. How many times had she simply enjoyed the scent of food finding pleasure in it when she knew that she wouldn't get a bit of it? Perhaps a scrap or two if she was lucky. Her ears flicked back when he mentioned that she could eat as much as she liked and should since she'd made it. Her eyes traced down to the food and back up to him. Was it... was it really all right? Hesitation marked her as she continued to consider his words and what she was used to. Although, his positive reaction to her cooking made her ears lift high and a hopeful cast come over her face. "This one is happy that it is good for you, sir," were her quiet words and they were truthful too. Making good food for him when he'd been so kind to her made her feel like she was returning the favor that he'd done for her. That made her feel useful.

Timidly, she tried eating too still finding it odd to be sitting at the table with a man and yet, Kaze was quickly becoming a person that she was fond of. The food did taste all right. It wasn't her best but she'd had limited ingredients to figure out a meal with. Wait... wasn't her best? When had she cooked before? There wasn't a single time that she could recall. How strange of a feeling. She tried not to mind it that much as she finished off that little bit of pie that she had and listened to him. Perhaps... perhaps, she'd have just a bit more. That was her thought as she cut just a bit more of a sliver since Kaze didn't seem to mind at all. Two slivers and she was done though. There was a pleasant feeling of being full that left her a little sleepy. Sad, it seemed that she wasn't used to eating much at all. "The cats should like it too," she said thoughtfully thinking that the little cats were sweet. Her tail had drifted to lazily flick once more betraying that she was feeling more comfortable. "What were the papers that needed grading?" She asked curiously.

He looked at her as she ate more, that was good, he knew that her having a bit more wouldn't be bad for her and that it would help her heal up faster. He smiled as he listened to her, she was such a sweet thing, as she was a kind and good female. He leaned over a bit as he watched her before he heard her question about what he had to grade. He walked over and picked up the papers and then put them down on the table. "Now, I am helping these students learn to read and write, they are little and well some are little, some are older," he explained as he looked at her, the papers where were they would copy what they saw above and would write the letters, so they would both see the words, spell the words and then sound them out as well.

"I teach basic levels this and how to speak and how to do things to get by, it is easy and not that difficult," he said as he figured she would have no clue what was on the paper and she would have no clue what letters were. He was sure that she had never seen any writing in her whole entire life. He was sure that she would never been allowed to learn any letter or words as that would make her want to escape more. That wouldn't be anything that the people who watched over her would want and he was sure they wanted to keep her isolated from the truth as it made it controlling her easier.

He graded as he let her watch it, he would read the words outloud and spell them out as he named each letter. He figured that if she was paying attention as he figured she would. That she would get a bit of knowledge from him working on the letters. He figured that she was smart enough to follow along as he graded, but quietly worked to teach her a bit of information about what words were and what letters were so she would understand what they were when said them and she saw him correct the letter. He knew if she could read her world would get wider and she could read books even if basic.

Seven

"Little? Are they children?" The cat girl asked as she looked over the papers that held the writing of so very many different people. There was an expression of confused interest on her face. This... this looked familiar as well. Like some vague memory that kept dancing out of her reach. Why... why could she not recall? It was a little frustrating really to have this feeling that she knew what he was talking about but didn't have the slightest inkling of remembering it.

Yet, her ears pricked and she watched attentively to what he was doing. Before too long, she had her ow finger tracing band-aid trails lightly over the palm of her other hand as she tried to mimic the shapes and understand. It felt like each thing that he went over was lifting some shadowy veil off a memory of that particular topic. There was a point, where he was looking at one of the younger child's papers and his pen was tracing along reading the words, that her eyes skipped ahead to the next word and read it right before he got to it. "Cat." Ironic, that it was that since she was partly that creature. Her eyes had widened with a sparkle and ears perked with excitement to have figured out the word and a happy little giggle left her after that. So, that meant that she was as clever at learning as she was cute or that she was just remembering how to do this.

All of a sudden, her giggles stopped and her ears flicked back as she looked abashed at having made such a sound. Honestly, Seven had never made such a sound as a laugh before. Just that happy sound had welled up in her and needed to be released. It spooked her though and something new like that. Was that allowed for a little cat like her? "This one is sorry," was her soft and sincere apology as she leaned back in her chair withdrawing her attention from the fascinating papers for now.

He paused for a moment as he looked at her and then shook his head, "you have nothing to appologize for, you allowed to smile and giggle and have fun, I won't get mad for that, nothing wrong at all," he said as reached over and patted her on her back, "Now relax, I am not going to harm you, well not on purpose anyhow," he explained as he looked back at the papers that were still on his desk. "I teach little ones and older ones, people now of days mostly don't know how to read or write, it is rare that people know these things, and well it keeps them under the control of stronger and richer and smarter people," he explained as he knew that only the church and rich knew how to read at all, so to spread knowledge to those who normally wouldn't get it.

He looked at her as he gave her a smile. "Now that was Cat and that was what you saw and what you kind of are too," he explained as he returned to work. he was glad that she was following along and getting things done. "Now Seven, I am going to finish up and then I am going to head to bed. I am going to change into my bed clothes and then I am going to go to bed. Tomorrow, I will collect some eggs and you can cook them up if you want. I will get some stuff for you to cook with and I am sure that you can look over the basic books to work on your reading and all while I am away during the morning."

He finished up his paperwork and got up and smiled at Seven. "Now, I am going to head to bed," he informed her as he walked to the bed, he figured that she would follow him to his room. He got up to his room and got ready taking off his shirt and pants and finding a small shirt to wear as the green haired male got into bed. He was tired from a long day that was rather productive and one that gave him someone to share his house with. He was sure they were going to have a lot more interesting days coming forward. He laid back and looked to see if Seven was ready to go to bed or not.

Seven

It... it was okay? It didn't feel okay. It felt strange, wild, unorganized and almost obnoxious. Yet, it'd made her feel good inside too. Perplexed, she tried not to worry about it too much. Kaze had said it was all right. So, she just believed him. Her head tilted to the side at his explanation of teaching. "Do... do the stronger people not like that you teach others this, sir?" She asked softly. It seemed like going against those in authority may put him jeopardy and her eyes grew concerned. Yet, what was the harm in knowing how to read and write? It seemed like just an expansion of communication. Her ears pricked with thought. Could she leave a note for Kaze to surprise him? She'd have to think about what she'd want the note to say, think about the spelling and find some supplies to write it down.

Her pretty head tilted to the side slipping more white hair over her shoulder a she listened to him and watched him with the papers. So, he was going to go to sleep. That was fine. She stood taking the plates with her as she found a second pie late to lay over top of the first to protect what was left and set it back in the oven since that had mostly cooled anyway. The two plates were cleaned up and she looked up from cleaning to see him disappear upstairs. There was a small moment of panic for her as she ran up the stairs after him not wanting to be left alone all of a sudden. Of course, when she'd made it up there and saw that he'd changed for bed, now she wasn't sure what to do. Should she sleep too? He'd said to share the bed with him. That'd be even harder than sharing the table.

Hesitating for a moment or two a she thought, she took a deep breath and dug deep to find her resolve before shimming those shorts off and leaving the shirt on. It reached past her hips anyway. Her tail curled about her legs timidly before she took one step and then another toward the bed. Ever so lightly, she slipped into it beside him. She wondered how to sleep with him. Was it like when she slept with Five or Three? She hesitated but she didn't know any other way to sleep with someone. Being gentle and slow, she scooted closer to him and curled up close fitting her body along his as well as sharing her body heat. She hoped... hoped that this was okay as she really didn't want to mess whatever they had going on up.

There was a lot that he learned about Seven in that moment, He wasn't sure if she would follow him or not and when she did, well he was a bit surprised but not to much. When he saw her in the shirt, that again wasn't that much of a surprise as he knew she was a beautiful neko who was sweet and very attractive. He however didn't think she would move in and cuddle up to him. That was a rather decent surprise for Kaze. He wouldn't of thought her to do something so bold, in his mind at least. Then again, given her past it might of been needed to keep her still or to stay warm in a cold night.

His face however for a moment was a bit on the reddish side again, as she had this habit to make him blush, something that was rather new to him. He had shared a bed with many a woman, a lot of information gathering could be done in a bed, and well it was fun sometimes too. He gathered himself pretty quickly from the surprise as he slipped one arm around the white haired neko, his strong arm around her waist as he pulled her a bit closer to himself. "Good night Sev," he said to her softly as he held in his arms. It was nice to share this bed with her, and she was a good housemate too.

In the morning he woke up and felt her still very much curled up against him. He woke up early, before sunrise as normal. He got up and got the eggs in the back and put them out for her when she came down cook with. He then started his morning work out as he had to keep in perfect shape, just part of who he was as he trained in the back yard he moved with insane grace and fluidity of movement. His movements were like a perfect dance, where he was able to jump and move rather with great agility as he practiced. It was obvious watching him to those who ever saw him do this that he hadn't always been a teacher.

As he came to a stop he took out the throwing knives and hit a few targets that were marks on the wall around his backyard a few dozen times as he had to keep that from getting rusty as well. His aim was as good as ever and he hit the target every single time. He smile at this as he walked over and collected the knives on the targets. He had the same routine every day, and that had changed a bit with the arrival of Seven into his life. He thought about that name, it was just a number, it wasn't even a real name, perhaps he should let her choose a new name for herself.

Seven

Kaze was warm and Seven appreciated that fact very much. It reminded her very much of sleeping with the others and Kaze... he didn't seem to mind. A small sigh left her as she let her body relax and her eyes close. They opened quickly as a surprised kittenish mew left her feeling an arm slip about her waist and tug her closer. She froze for a moment assessing the situation before another soft sigh left her and she adjusted herself to be comfortable against him. Her tail moved to rest over his thigh as her thoughts wandered. What was Kaze to her? He wasn't her master. That man was scary. This green-haired man was far too kind and made her feel safe. Just like now with his holding her, she felt protected and it was a strange yet appreciated feeling. Her heart had probably never felt so at ease and she hoped that she might help him too. He seemed to like when she'd cooked and she'd try it again later when she had the chance. Her thoughts drifted off from there and for once, no dreams came to her. No nightmares. Just quiet sleep.

When the morning came, she hadn't stirred when Kaze left her but she did curl up more into a ball. It wasn't until later that she awoke, a bit surprised to find herself alone but she didn't mind. She looked after herself by taking a bath and wandered downstairs with a towel wrapped about her. Out the window, she could see Kaze throwing things and her cat instincts found the object being thrown fascinating to watch.

Having to tear herself away, she spotted the eggs waiting for her with a little smile. With a giggle, she set out to make some omelettes. Feeling creative, a good slice of the pie was taken and she picked the meat and potatoes out mixing them with the eggs in a bowl. Maybe the cats or chickens would like the leftover. Some oil was thankfully found in a cabinet and she used just a bit in a pan over the stove humming to herself as she set the egg mixture to cook. She lifted the pan and slid the eggs around before using a spatula to fold them onto themselves. A little smile played across her face. The scent of the eggs cooking teased her nose pleasantly and it shouldn't be too long at all before they were done.

Kaze took the knives out as he finished and threw them again a few times, he had to keep sharp, he never knew if trouble would arrive and he wanted to be able to deal with it when it did. He took a deep breath as he put the knives away, some on himself and some in various places around the yard itself hidden for when he would need them. He walked inside and saw that Seven was awake. He gave her a smile as he looked at the neko cooking. She seemed perfectly at ease and good when she was cooking, and she looked rather at peace. It was a far cry from how she looked when she arrived at his home, all defeated and beaten up.

"I figured you would be able to make up a fancy and rather good breakfast," he said to her with a smile as he walked past. He looked at the books that he had assembled and took out a few of them. These were the ones that he didn't take with him for school other than to use as his own reference to prepare lessons and prepare things for the students. Kaze looked at them each one at a time, putting some of them back and keeping some of them with him as he walked to the table. He looked towards the young woman. He blushed a bit as his green eyes scanned her, adorable as a button and as sweet as candy. He thought about what he was doing with her. His goal was not selfish right, it wasn't just that she was beautiful and he was attracted to her. He nodded his head, he had to advance her life and make it better, this could be that he was using her just for company.

"Now, Seven, I have several books here, I want you to read or try to read, they are for beginners and I think that you can learn a lot from them on how to read," he explained to her as he sat there. He knew she was smart and clever and that she would figure it out with time. "One more thing, your name is Seven, that isn't really a name, that is a number, which is given to you cause well, they didn't want you to have something to attach yourself too. I think you should pick your own name, something with meaning and something that you like. Not now, but I want you to start thinking about names when you read these books and things you like."

Seven

Those large ears of hers flicked hearing his words behind her. Funny, she hadn't heard him come inside and she was usually rather good at hearing people move about as they weren't very light on their feet. It'd been a vital part of her life knowing when others were approaching. That way she may have some time to prepare herself before whatever was going to happen happened. Huh, must be the simple fact that she was caught up in cooking. His compliment on it made her blush with a good feeling inside her. She wasn't sure what to call it but she was happy that she could do something to make him happy perhaps. "This one likes to cook," she said with a rather simple smile and it was followed shortly by a giggle. There was a hesitation at the sound but only for a moment before she giggled once more feeling comfortable.

She focused on her cooking not wanting to be inattentive and let it burn. Books? He'd mentioned books wanting her to try reading. Her ears flicked at the thought as she moved the omelette from the pan to a plate bringing it to the table as she eyed the books curiously. Reading... it was rather fun to figure out what the little symbols meant. "This one... will try..." She said with a rather decisive nod of her head as she went to get a plate for herself as well and some utensils. Although, his next thought made her stop at the counter in the kitchen and her tail curled about her legs as her ears flicked backward. "Seven is not a good name?" She asked after she'd brought the spare plate to the table and looked toward him unsure. "This one has always been called Seven... This one was Master's seventh creation. Is that bad?" The cat girl knew in her heart that it was a number with no good significance beyond her place in line. Hearing it get called out though unsettled her as she sat down meekly in the chair and went over his suggestion in her mind. How in the world could she think up a new name?

She hadn't heard that many names before. "What does Kaze mean?" She asked softly as she reached to split the omelette between them taking about a third for herself and waited for him to eat first as was respectful. She could at least do that even if she couldn't be on the floor any longer.

He looked at her as he felt bad for her, but he figured that she could pick up her own name, he knew that it would help give her a new life where she would be her own person and well it wouldn't give away her past either. He hoped she could think of something, maybe something in a book or maybe something that she would like. He didn't care, but he figured if she wanted seven she could keep it, but that would be her choice on the matter. He looked at her and then ate a bite of food. "Now, I think that your cooking is better this morning, do not fret, your you no matter what your name happens to be."

"My name just means wind, it is rather a simple name I would think, but it works, as it is who I am," he explained as he looked at her. "You if you want your name to remain seven that is fine, but it might be good to find your own name. If you go out, people might ask you questions about why it is seven and that could lead those people to find you and try to take you back," he mused outloud as he didn't want to scare her, but he wanted her to know the truth of her situation. He figured she wasn't the only one like herself, and that the number gave away that the importance of her. They most likely wouldn't realize she wasn't dead unless something came to their attention.

"Now, why you read today, stay inside and I will be back later, I will bring things for you to cook. Tomorrow I am not working and tomorrow we will go around town and we will find you some new clothes to wear. I have a little money to get some clothes for you that should fit a lot better than my old shirt and boxers," he explained as he looked at her. He figured that she needed some clothes. He figured she would fit better in with society if she was wearing good clothes made for her. He figured that he would keep helping her as much as he could. He would keep an ear out for people to make sure no one was looking for her when he was out and about.

Seven

Seven looked to be in deep contemplation. A new name... she hadn't even thought that was possible and then again, she hadn't even fathomed that there were nice people in the world like Kaze. Or that she'd ever get the chance to meet him. Perhaps, this was just luck and the cat girl had never thought of herself as having luck before. She wouldn't complain though. Her ears pricked to his comment on her food and the fact that she was herself no matter what. It was strange to think of herself as an individual. Well, the others were far behind her now and it was just her, so there must be things that made her uniquely her. What were they though?

There was a bit of a lost feeling lingering within her when she thought of needing a new name. Who was she? At the mention of his name's meaning, she smiled and tilted her head to the side. "It is a good name. Wind can be gentle as you are around this one and it can also be strong like your embrace last night." There was that feeling again. He'd made her feel safe and that was allowing her to find herself in the meantime. It was a wild idea really. "This one has to learn how to be apart from the group." She did really and there were many mixed feelings within her about the possibility of going back to her old home. There was a lot of pain and fear back there. Sure, the rest of the group was there making her feel like she belonged but was it worth the price exacted? "Seven doesn't really want to go back..." She'd left for a reason after all and returning would be denying her own desire. Yet, was that okay for her to want something like that?

She ate her breakfast thoughtfully until he brought up that she should read today while he was out. She nodded thoughtfully until he mentioned clothes. A little shrug came to her shoulders as she didn't mind either way really. Of course, that action of lifting her shoulders managed to dislodge the towel from where it was tucked in between her breasts and it shifted before trying to fall. She quickly caught it and went to tuck it back in not wanting to upset Kaze at seeing her naked once more even if she didn't mind his gaze on her. "S...sure..." She mumbled as her ears flicked back feeling embarrassed at almost exposing herself like that.

This woman could make him blush like no other woman. He was sure he was as red and green as anything christmas related as he looked at her naked before him. The accident caused it to be more sexy for some damn reason. He took a deep breath as he calmed his heart down which was beating rather quickly in his chest as he looked at her. "Well now, ones face turns red when your heart beats faster and blood rushes to your face. It normally happens when a person is embrassed or sees something that rather excites them. A natural reaction really," he explained as he knew that she would ask if he was okay. "I am perfectly find though," he said still blushing after explaining that. He took a deep breath as he closed his eyes for a moment or two.

"Now, I am going to be back later, I have to go teach and well, I promise that we will have fun together or you can show me what you learned in the books. Do not answer the door, stay inside and relax, if you want to just sleep that is fine too," he said as he looked at her. "I am sure you have to get used to being your own person, but you are, a beautiful and sweet one at that. You are something else," he said as he got to his feet. He approached her and gave her a small kiss on her cheek, before turning and heading off. He luckily was a man with great will power, she was a hell of a test of that, but he was a honorable man and no matter how tempting she was, he would not let that will power fade.

He spend the morning and early afternoon at work, teaching as normal. He saw no one looking for her which was a good thing at least. He knew it was possible, but he figured she would be written off as dead as she should of been dead the amount of blood when he found her would led anyone to say she was dead. He had a good day teaching as the kids were not going to be able to come the next few days as they were working on their fields and would be needed as help. He returned back to see what Seven was up to. He carried with him some items of food, he got from the general store. Not a ton, as it would go bad fast, but enough for them for a week or so.

Seven

Those large ears of hers were back and she couldn't quite look at him as she fumbled to fix the towel. It made her feel a bit better that he was all right. She was more just worried that she'd upset him, which didn't seem to be the case. A rather soft sigh left her as her eyes traced to him as she nodded quickly. What could she say? It had been an accident but she was thankful that he was all right as well as the explanation of why. A little rueful smile ghosted the corner of her lips. Perhaps he was starting to anticipate her since she would have asked anyway. He just saved her the trouble.

She listened to him and at his mention of her being beautiful and sweet, her eyes lifted to meet his for the first time. Those violet eyes wide and clear with a dusting of curiosity thrown in. Unlike before, there wasn't a trace of fear. He... he saw something in her? Parting her lips in a bit of surprise, she watched him curiously. Perhaps, she was already on her way to finding out who she was. His kissing her cheek was sweet and she looked after him as he left with a soft sigh knowing that he had to go but somewhere, she wanted him to stay. It wouldn't do to be selfish though. "Have a good day, sir," she called after him and she meant it to.

Her day was a busy one. She'd cleaned up after breakfast, pulled back her hair and then got dressed again. The stained and tattered dress that he'd had on when she arrived was really only good for rags at this point. So, she made use of it to get all the cobwebs out of all the corners and made sure that the kitchen was clean as it could be. Then she did the bathroom as well. Her gusto for trying to do the best that she could was dwindling though as she wasn't used to the work. So, she sat at the table and tried to make heads or tails of the books that he'd left. It wasn't that easy but she was managing to pick out every third word or so. The rest, she sounded it and her ears pricked every time that she got the word. It seemed that this book was a story. Like those that Nine used to tell the rest of them. A tale of hopes and dreams and partly furnished her fire enough to make her run when the opportunity arouse. It took her a while to really get used to the words but it seemed to be a story about a man getting stopped at a bridge by a demon and saving himself by making a wager with the beast. The wager was to earn a kiss from a random lady. The demon went and was charming as all get out but couldn't seem to interest the lady enough to kiss him. The man, on the other hand, found a lady that needed help and did so without being asked. That lady kissed him as a way of saying thank you. Huh, that was a little like Kaze helping her without being asked. Would he like a kiss as thanks? At least, that was her thought as she flipped through the book but her eyes were heavy and she thought that she'd just rest her head there for now. So with arms folded on the table, she did sleep right there without a care in the world.

Kaze walked in with the bags and noticed that Seven was asleep at the table, not a bad place for her to be, and he noticed the book was open and he obviously noticed how clean the house was as well. She had been a busy young lass when he was away. He walked in and put away the food that he had gathered up during his trip to the market. He put a box on the table in front of her wrapped up for her to open when she woke up. He figured if they were to head into town that she would need normal clothes not to stand out. He got her a nice blue skirt and white blouse to wear with it, as well as the underwear for her to wear. That was rather embarrassing as he was asked a dozen or more times who it was for, but he was able to escape those questions as he explained it was for a family friend.

He had it wrapped as a gift in white and blue paper with a tag that he then wrote the name seven on as she slept and put it on the box. He figured she would have a surprise if she had learned to read her name and to, she would know that the gift was for her . He figured that it would be good for her to know that as she would enjoy the surprise a great deal more. He looked around for a moment as he sat down with an apple and started to eat on it as he smiled looking at the sleeping young woman.

Kaze wondered reached over and took down a book of his, it was far to advanced for her but he would be able to read it without any problem of course. It was a simple tale, but one that he enjoyed a lot. He read quietly as he held the book up and then he lost himself in the story. He was able to relax, and he was a person who enjoyed reading a lot. It was why he focused on teaching as he knew that the kids he taught to read would have a world that was far greater than the world they knew. He knew that such a world could inspire people to do great things and make it harder for people to trick them.

Seven

It was later that one of her ears flicked followed by the other. Her nose twitched once before her eyes fluttered open from where her long lashes had been casting shadows against her cheek. Her eyes only partially open as her world was fuzzy a moment before lazily stretching her arms out in front of her. Of course, her hand happened to bump something that was before her. Those ears of hers flicked back and she drew her hands back quickly looking startled at having disturbed something. Her eyes focused on what it was that she'd touched curiously, a box of white and blue. Her head tilted to the side and she pushed herself up to an upright sitting position feeling like she may be stiff for a bit. When had that box got there? She didn't recall it being there when she'd sat down earlier.

Her gaze lifted and found Kaze sitting close by reading. A shy smile crossed her face when she saw him. "Kaze!" She said his name happily since it was a nice surprise to see him here once more. "Welcome home." Her tail made an appearance over her shoulder in greeting much like the small strays would do. She was very happy to see him and a part of her wanted to go to his side and yet, it seemed like too much. So she merely smiled at him with a bright light in her eyes. "How was your day?"

Then her eyes caught sight that there was writing on the box before her. It distracted her and she leaned closer to look at it. "Sa... vhen...? Sev... inn? Se-ven?" Her eyes had widened some when she'd sounded out the word and looked up toward him touching her chest lightly. "This one's name?" She asked since she hadn't read it before and glanced back to the box as one ear flicked back and the other stayed a little out to the side. "Why is this one's name on the box?" She asked. It didn't make any sense to her.

He waited quietly as he noticed that she woke up. He looked at her and gave her a small smile as he then looked at her as she tried to read it. Hearing his name so energetically said was something else. It was nice and it was good to hear it in that tone. "My day was pretty common, the kids listened they got to work, we went over things, I had to help some with some basics, went shopping for more supplies for you to cook with, and then well, I got you a gift. The box on the table is what we get someone for them. A gift, they are normally wrapped in colorful paper as that one is and when they are given the other person keeps them. Therefore, that gift is yours to open and find out what is inside. The surprise and the not knowing are what make it for. For you see now, it could be anything till you find out what it is."

He wasn't surprised that she didn't know what a gift was, that would not of been given to her given her situation in life before he ran into her. He doubted she ever had anything and he was sure that she would have no clue what do with a nice outfit. He doubted she ever thought of dressing up or nicely in his life. He figured that she would like it though as getting something new was something that made a lot of people happy, and he hoped that it would make her happy too. He figured that it was needed for her to have so getting her something was what he had to do, but he wanted more fun than just getting a outfit to wear outside this house.

He had a great idea of her size as he had held her the night before and treated her wounds he had seen her naked a lot and had a good eye for such a thing. He had done enough shopping with women and for women and around women that he knew how to size them up and he had the neko rather well sized up. He wasn't worried about that in the least. He wasn't surer she would understand how to put on underwear, especially the bra as she had no experience in it, but he wasn't sure he could explain that, it might just not work well. There were things he couldn't explain well enough and hoped that things there worked out.

Seven

It pleased her to hear that he'd had a good day and was pleasantly surprised to see that he was home. He also seemed to be a good mood. That was wonderful. It wasn't too long though before that brightly wrapped box was perplexing her. Why did it have her name on it? Kaze's answer that it was for her was a little confusing as well. "Something for this one to keep?" She asked with slightly parted lips. "This one has never kept anything before," was her truthful answer. Indeed, even her dress that she'd arrived in was one of her master's belongings. She simply wore it because she was told to. So, having something of her own was indeed a curious, curious thing to even contemplate.

Kaze was right. There could be anything in the box. Absolutely anything. With it wrapped as it was, there was no clue to the contents and feline curiousity got the better of her. Picking up the box, she sniffed at it delicately. "Cotton?" She asked softly and looked over the box trying to figure out how to open it. The ribbon on top intrigued her and she pulled at one of the trailing ends untying the bow. Her eyes followed the movement of the ribbon as gravity made it slide off the box. The paper, she had to work off carefully with how it was folded until it laid to the side and the brown box inside was exposed. A little curious glance at the box. "Inside the box?" She asked before lifting the lid and she leaned down to peer under it at the contents.

Clothing was inside and her face grew curious as she set the lid aside and pulled out the shirt first looking at it with a bit of wonder. She held it up against her chest glancing down at it as she smoothed a sleeve down her arm as she looked at Kaze softly. "For me?" She whispered and wait, was that a pronoun for herself? "It's so soft." She said holding it up to her cheek and nuzzling it affectionately. Then she noticed that there was more in the box. The blue skirt made her smile and giggle. The underwear was something that she could figure out. That bra though... her head tilted to the side. "This one doesn't know what this is." She asked holding up the bra and trying to figure it out for herself turning it this way and that. It almost looked like her breasts. "Here?" She asked softly and held it up to her chest with a curious look tossed to Kaze. Why did her face feel warm all of a sudden holding this piece of clothing up to her chest. It felt so strange.

He watched her look at the box, he found that giving gifts to be far better in many cases than getting them. He knew that the reaction that she would have would be priceless. He was not surprised at her curiosity and that she had never owned anything in her whole life. He looked at her as she messed with the ribbon, the people did a good job on it and he was glad that she had to figure it out. He smiled as he nodded his head to her question about being in the box, the young woman was so cute when she was working with the box, he couldn't help but smile at the whole affair that was happening in front of himself.

He watched as she looked at her clothes, she was so cute when she looked at the stuff inside, and again he nodded his head to tell it was in fact for her. He knew that she would enjoy the clothes a lot though as he expected she had no clue what the bra was for or how it would work. He nodded his head which was rather red at this point, but he was getting used to being around her. "Yeah that is what is for, I don't understand how that piece goes on, but women tend to wear that, I think you can get away without it if you want though, I am not sure. I am not a female and males don't wear those things.

"Now, I am glad that you like the clothes, they are for you to wear tomorrow. You see tomorrow, we are going to go into the town together and I am going to show you around. He was sure that she would like that. "Or if you prefer we can stay here and play with the cats and chickens outside. Tomorrow, I am not going to work and I will spend the day all with you, Seven," he said as he looked at her, "for being so kind today, tomorrow and the next day, it will just be the two of us enjoying having fun and all," he informed her as he was sure that she would like that. He would like it, as he liked being around the positive young woman.

He looked at her with the dress. "I am sure that you will like having your own clothes to wear, and that you can wear when you head out and have fun. I figure tomorrow, we can find a nice place to eat, and then we can go to the park, and maybe find a bit more clothes for you as you will need more than one set of clothes, maybe one or two others ones so that you can have a choice in what you will wear," he commented as he looked at her. "Now if you don't feel up to that again, that is fine and I am sure that we can just have fun."

Seven

"It goes there?" Was her query as her head tilted to the side and she looked at the straps and cups on the bra unsure. She glanced up to Kaze to see that he was red again. That made her giggle a little bit. Seeing something exciting or embarrassing, was it? Did that mean that the bra was exciting? She really had to wonder. Maybe she would try it just to figure out more of what it meant and its function and all. At least, that way she'd better understand his reaction. "This one hasn't seen a female wear one before though." Now she was perplexed again. If they were meant for females, why hadn't she seen one?

His mention of going out into town made her interested, excited and nervous as well. Her ears flicked back as she sank a little back in her chair still holding the clothes close to her though since they were precious. "Is... is it safe to go outside?" She asked. "The sky was angry the last time that this one was out there." It had been storming badly when she'd been running away. Hence why she'd taken shelter here. Pure chance really but she was rather glad that she had. If not, she wouldn't have met Kaze. That brought up a whole other thought. "Kaze, are we friends?" She asked softly with a tilt of her head. Was that why he was helping her and she was doing her best to help him? She'd been friends with the other cat girls but never thought the possibility of friendship existed with a human. Although, the idea did make her very hopeful for it to be true.

He listened to her and her worries and smiled, if that was her worries, then there was nothing to worry about. He walked in and gathered up the potatoes and then motioned her to follow him. "come on, let us feed the cats and the chickens," he told her as he looked at the neko as he would talk to her outside. He waited outside as he held the mostly empty now pot putting the pot outside for the cats to eat from. The cats would show up quickly and they would eat the food. He saw her come outside. He had not answered her question yet as he waited for a moment as he looked at her with a smile.

"Yes, I am your friend, you are a important friend to me, and I like having you around. It is a lot of fun and I promise to keep you safe. I might not look at it, but I am a pretty dangerous guy to people who are bad, or rather I used to be known for being a bit dangerous to bad people," he said with a smile as he looked at her. "I will make sure that nothing bad happens to you and you are mine to watch over," he said to her as he undersold his own abilities. He was a extremely dangerous man and had been for a long time. He just didn't want her to know about that past of his and that side of him if he could help it.

"Now, the sky will not be angry tomorrow, and if I have to chase it away I will give it a good shot and if it is too made we will just stay here and read or work on something else," he said with a smile as he petted a few cats who came to eat the remains of her dinner from the night before. "Now, Normally that supports the breast, that underwear and that can give a woman a more um perky look to them I guess, something you don't need to worry about," he said directly and honetly to her as he picked up the corn for the chickens and he went over and fed them as well as he knew that they were hungry as well.

Back
Top Bottom