Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Runaway (with Silverknight)

Seven

He wanted to go outside. That was curious but she could see getting the chores done. She carefully put her, wait... her, clothing back in the box that it'd come in. That way it wouldn't get dirty at all. Her fingertips lightly brushed over the fabric in a little wonder. This belonged to her... and only her? It was just some unbelievable notion to her and yet, there it was. The thought made her feel like she was important to have something that was her own.

With a little bit of a lighter step, she followed Kaze outside looking over to the cats fondly as they finished off the food beside Kaze. She wondered if he'd heard her question about being friends or perhaps, had it been wrong to assume that? Presumptuous... and yet, he cast a smile toward her along with an answer after a few moments. It was if he'd had to consider his answer and she assumed that may be the case since well, her kind were supposed to answer to humans. Being friends with them may be outside the realm of comfort. She felt bad for asking until she heard what he said. Her eyes widened some and ears lifted up out of surprise before her head tilted to the side. "Really?" Was her needing confirmation on him enjoying having her around?

A little chuckle left her. "Should this one try on the bra and show you, Kaze? We can figure it out together." That'd make it simple right to solve the mystery. Work on it together. She smiled softly at his idea of chasing the storms away if they show up. "You must be very brave to stand up to the sky when its angry and not be afraid of bad people."

There was more to it though. It was like he was promising her that he'd look out for her. That she didn't have to worry. That he could handle it. She already felt safe with him. Dangerous though? Seven looked over him curiously. "Dangerous?" She asked softly. "Yet, you help others like your students and this one." She glanced up toward the sky relieved to see that it was clear and happy-looking with some fluffy-looking clouds drifting through the azure depths as she still listened to him. He'd talked about bad people. Were they scary like her master and his friends? "Kaze, do you stop the bad people from being bad?" She asked softly trying to understand what he meant about being dangerous since he didn't frighten her at all.

Last edited:
"Well lets not worry about the bra for now, I might be able to find someone to come over and explain it to you later, and that should work then. till then lets let that one just stand aside," he said with a smile as he blushed a fair bit as he thought about groping the white haired neko, he knew that she was beautiful and she was someone who touching in that way would cause only problems for her and him in the short and maybe long run too. He shook his head as he took a moment again to gather himself back together as he listened to her compliment about his abilities and bravery.

"That is just a term to mean to the wrong people I can be rather dangerous, I am not dangerous to you, Seven, but to people who want to harm you or my students, trust me, they will find that I am very dangerous," he said with a smile as he looked at her. When I go after them then they have friends and family perhaps and they will see me as a bad man, who knows," he said with a shrug as he looked at the chickens for a moment and then turned to her. "I think you just know that I will watch over you as my friend and my housemate, you will be protected from those bad men."

He laid on the grass and looked up at the sky. He motioned over Seven to join him on the grass. "There is this simple fun game that I want to do with you, come and lay down next to me please," he informed her as he waited till she moved to be near him. "Now look up at the sky when you lay down," he commented before she did. "I want to look at these lovely clouds and then name what we see, or what we think we see," he commented as he looked up floating clouds as he looked over the floating cotton candly light clouds overhead. "That one looks like a turtle, he said pointing up towards one cloud.

Seven

Well, he'd sure gotten the gears turning in her head with a lot of things to ponder on. They were in the back of her mind and her ears flicked to and fro. "Like a ripple, isn't it? Whatever we do affects others," she murmured softly watching one of the cats rolling in the grass before he caught her attention with the invitation to play with him. "A game?" Her ears flicked as did her tail as she watched him curiously get down into the grass. What was he up to? Tilting her head to the side, she observed him for a moment. Oddly, she knew what a game was but it wasn't until now that she recalled what it was but not that she'd played one before. How strange.

Getting onto her hands and knees, she crawled through the grass beside him before laying down nearby. He was picking shapes out of the clouds? Why did it seem familiar? Oh, it hurt her head to try to figure that one out. So, with a little sigh, she shook her head and looked up toward the clouds. Where was that turtle that he'd seen. "There?" She asked pointing to one cloud that seemed to be a turtle. More clouds drifted by and she pointed to another one. "Does that one look like a horse?" She asked seeing one cloud that looked like a horse running. Then another one caught her eye. "Oh, a tree." A little giggle left her after finding that one and her gaze found Kaze's face.

She was caught for a moment watching him and she wondered really over the story that she'd read earlier. Her ears flicked back along her hair unsure for a moment. Want rolled through her though and it grappled with her timidness. Surprisingly, the want won out and she found some pluck somewhere. Since her head was close by Kaze's to follow his line of sight, it was easy to lean just a bit closer toward him. Yet, her apprehension made it difficult but she swallowed it back and allowed herself to feel brave. After all, this was important to her as she wanted to say thank you. So, just like in the story that she'd read. She very lightly touched her lips to his cheek for one sweet brief moment whispering, "thank you, Kaze." Then she leaned back and let out the breath that she didn't realize that she'd been holding slowly. "You think that cloud looks like a cat?" Of course, she picked out a cat easily. Wonder why that was?

As he looked up at the clouds he smiled as he put his hands up and nodded his head agreeing with her from time to time as he looked at the creatures. He was having a lot of fun with her as he figured he would. He was having fun having someone living with him in his small home. He had enough and he had enjoyed live before, but having someone to have around in his house and not being alone was amazing and he was glad to have another person around. He was attracted to the young female neko, but he also liked seeing her grow and achieve things and learn. The energy that she had and the smile that she had was special. He had never dealt with anyone like her before and he had been around a lot of women and a lot of people as a whole.

He had no idea what the neko was thinking but he was going to have to say that she was a bit of a mystery to him. Maybe it was cause her mind was a bit different, or that she was nicer than anyone that he had ever meet before. He blinked when he suddenly felt her kiss his cheek. He blinked as it took for a good moment or two for him to realized just what had happened. A delayed reaction, as his face turned a tiny bit red as he looked over at her for a moment and then smiled at the soft and but white haired neko. Laying out int he grass the green haired young man felt a bit more happy. He nodded his head as he looked at the clouds. "Yeah, clouds are lovely things, Sev, the clouds float over the world and view everything," he explained.

He stayed there for a moment or two as he thought about the last couple of days. He had gained a woman in his home who was sweet and innocent, who could cook and clean and was good at both things. He knew that in the days to come he was going to spend a lot of time with her. He also knew that in these days his heart might easily fall for the woman. He felt some strong attachment to her already. He knew that attachment would grow a lot strong in time. He looked at her for a moment before he got to his feet. He brushed himself off as he offered her hand to help her up. "Now, thanks for spending this time with me. I hope to help you everyday from here on out," he said as he smiled at her. "There is so many things that we will enjoy, events and celebrations that are unknown to you."

Seven

"This one likes the clouds," she said softly. Huh, she'd gotten to say her thanks just like the story. Well, that made her feel pretty good about herself and her tail swayed shifting the grass some with the effort. "What sort of stories would clouds tell if they could? Maybe things that they've seen before like maybe how the town has changed or the kids that they've watched grow up." Her ears flicked a moment in thought. "But clouds change a lot too. Are they still the same as they change shape or are they different clouds and would they remember things that they've seen?" Oh, her mind was sure wondering with that one as she stared up at the clouds. "Maybe Cloud would be a good name." She wondered aloud before shaking her head. "Mmmm no, there are angry clouds too." She took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh. Interesting though that this showed that she was considering a new name for herself. It seemed no easy task though.

Her attention was caught when Kaze stood and she watched him a little lazily from her comfy spot in the grass before looking at his hand. A little confusion crossed her face as she tried to figure out why he was holding his hand out to her. Her ears flicked back betraying her thoughts making her an easy read. Did he want her to hand him something? He'd just gotten up though. Was that to help her up too? It was a novel move and hesitantly, she lightly put her hand in his before standing gracefully with his help. Her ears flicked once more at the idea of living with Kaze. A soft smile traced her lips. "This one can't wait." And she couldn't. It was absolutely enchanting to know that the world was so much bigger than she'd known and there was the possibility of good in it too. There'd always be the chance of bad things and she knew that all too well.

Her arms were feeling itchy along the cuts that were bandaged and she tried to itch them absently through the material without the desired effect. A small huff left her before she began taking off one of the bandages. That way she could lightly rub her nails over the fresh skin since it was itchy from healing. The strange thing was that it looked as though nothing had happened to her. Like those deep cuts had never been there in the first place. There was the faintest little mark where the cuts had been but even that was hard to see if someone wasn't looking. Her tail flicked lazily behind her a she took the other bandage off to itch her other wrist absently and it was the same as the first. Her eyes glanced toward Kaze. "May this one meet the humans... children...? that you teach, sir?" It seemed a nice thought to meet more humans like Kaze. Perhaps, the world wasn't such a dark place after all like she'd been raised to believe.

Last edited:
He smiled as he listened to her, her thoughts were key and well thought out and he could tell that despite her education being lacking till now, that she had a sharp mind that was active and thinking. "I think they would tell of the wind and the ease which they have lived their lives. I think they would tell of those changes you talked about and they would talk about how the world had changed as they can't see themselves. They would talk about the lands and the people they have overseen," he reasoned as he looked up at the clouds for a moment and then back down at her as he gae her a smile.

"You want to meet little kids huh," he mused as he looked at her, "We will see about that, I can have you come to my class with me one day if you want, there are not to many that go to my class as it were for learning, and well, I think they will find you to be really interesting and fascinating as well. So in three days if you want, you can come with me and you can sit and join the rest. I am sure that you will enjoy it and you can be the teacher's aid or something for the day," he explained as he figured it would do her some good to go with him and so she could see the world that he was in when not at home.

He looked at her itching and knew something was up. he sighed as he went and got some ointments. He looked at her, "Now stand still, this will be cold, but will make the itching that is obviously bothering you go away," he said applying the oilment after removing her bandages. The wounds wee healing up quickly, and he place more ointment on each before he would rewrap them. He wasn't worried about seeing her undressed as he was so focused on healing her. He wanted to see her get better and looked for another book for her. He found a simple fable book to hand to her. he figured it would help her understand the world better than she did. He smiled. "For the next time you are bored this one should help you out," he said softly.

"Now, Seven, when you find the name that is write you will know and it will be right, till then I think I will just call you Sev, as it is more fitting of you, I think," he commented as he looked at the young woman. "Now, I filled the kitchen with new things to cook with, can you tell me if they work for you."

Seven

Seven had never seen a child before. So the idea of one as well as the potential for that human to be as kind as Kaze was a bit on the hard to believe side but she was still fascinated by the possibility as well. It really lifted what felt like a veil off of her opening up her thinking to the potential of the world being brighter. Perhaps... just perhaps, she'd want to experience more of it. Maybe the outside world wasn't all that bad as she'd experienced. That was just a slight hope though within her. So, the idea of her going with him and being able to possibly help brought a sweet and hopeful smile to her face. "All right."

Her healing was itching as it always was. Thankfully, she'd slept through the itchiness for the ones on her back, which should also be completely gone from sight as well. It was a strange thing really and yet, that was a part of Seven's design. A highly-developed healing ability, which would baffle most doctors. Her ears flicked feeling the chill from the new ointment that Kaze applied but it did make the itching cease thankfully. "You have a solution for many things," she said softly with a little tilt of her head.

The book was fascination. Her eyes widened looking fascinated like a small child getting a gift. She held it to her chest with a happy little smile as she looked forward to trying to read this one too. Her imagination already wondering just what the pages of this book contained. "Oh, thank you." She peeked at the pages once before looking a bit ashamed like she got her hand stuck in the cookie jar.

Her ears flicked at the mention of her trying to find a name once more. There was that daunting task once more but she took a deep breath and nodded. Although, she blinked lightly at the shortened version of her name. "Sev?" A little laugh left her. "All right." It was by far not the worst thing that she'd been called before and it was rather short and sweet.

Looking about the kitchen at his mention of picking up some things, her curiousity grew enough that she stepped forward exploring the foods that he'd bought. "Is there anything that you'd like me to cook?" There was that pronoun again... Odd how it strangely showed up at random times. "I feel pretty confident in making something out of just about anything." Another pronoun... "Oh!" Her ears flicked back, a very worried look crossed her face as her hands covered her mouth and she bowed her head quickly. "This one is sorry for speaking out of turn!"

He looked at her as he was sure that she was going to enjoy the book. It had a lot of pictures and he was sure that she would be able to understand the words and the meanings of the story a lot better with the pictures as he was sure that the stories would help Seven a lot in her development as a person. He knew that the stories were old, but sometimes the old stories were the most important ones to learn form. He could see how she was holding the book and that she was grateful to have the book and a chance to read it. That meant a lot to him and made him sure that helping her learn was a great thing. He knew that by helping her learn, he was going to expand her world and make her life far better than what it was before she ended up with him.

"Now, Sev, don't worry about reading or looking at it. The pictures are beautiful and I think you will like just looking at them without the words and they will help you understand the words a lot better," he explained as he was glad to know that it wasn't a bother that he called her Sev, it was short, but it was different and he felt better giving her a nickname and not calling her just a number. He listened to her as he thought about her words about cooking. He was sure that she could cook anything and asking for something would be good, but he didn't know what he would ask for. He thought for a moment as he thought about how hungry he happened to be in the moment and he rubbed his chin a little as he thought to himself.

"Now, how about something light, something that sounds good to you. I can stand about anything as far as food," he commented as he smiled. "There was a time long ago when I once had to eat only bugs for a week, and mostly worms at that, but I am sure you understand that type of thing," he mused as he figured she had it tough in her past too. Though his reason was way different than her, he had been working when he had been forced to eat bugs as a way to void detection. It paid off for him and he had been rather successful on all of his jobs when he had that other life. He had dealt with people like her former owner before killing a number of them as part of his job. He picked up his book as he looked at her. "This book is about a young man and woman who are born from stars."

Seven

Pictures, huh? The first book had only a picture on the cover. So the idea of more pictures was interesting. She wondered how exactly that would pan out for reading with the story. Would it put things into context or help her paint out the scene in her mind? She'd have to see. Being careful with the book, she set it down by her new clothes and started looking through the food on the table. What to make? What to make? A few different ideas skipped through her head and she could swear that she'd never had these foods before but they still came to mind. Strange. She let it go since it hurt to think about it too hard.

"Worms? Bugs? This one is not cooking bugs." She said with a little indignant nod of her head and her tail fluffed out behind her. Had she eaten any of the creepy crawlies? Yes, not that she wanted to admit it but anything was better than nothing, right? If she didn't have to eat them though, she was more than happy about that. It distracted her quite a bit until she noticed that he'd picked up another book getting her off-track of thinking about eating bugs. It was a bad memory anyway. "Stars?" She asked with a tilt of her head. "How can someone be born from a star?" She asked softly.

"Would you light the fire in the oven, Kaze please?" She asked of him sweetly as she got a pot out and sliced up some onions, potatoes and carrots. Sev considered a moment before putting a little oil in the bottom of the pot and placing the diced onions in there before bringing it over to the stove and letting them brown some. After that she put some water in there with the onions before putting the other veggies that she'd cut in there letting the water boil with them. Before she realized it, she was humming to herself as she worked on making supper for them. Now, she was fiddling with some dough looking for all the world like she was happy to be making something. "Kaze, what's your favorite story?" She asked him as she found a pan, greased it and started making little round balls of dough on there.

Kaze walked over and prepared the oven with the lumber that he had gotten for the house. He was sure that she would make something good. He trusted her abilities in the kitchen and knew that she was rather talented in that field. Something that he was glad to have around as he had no real talent in the kitchen or with cooking. He tended to burn all the food that he cooked, and well that was never rather good tasting when he tried that. He heard her question as he fixed the oven and finished preparing the oven for her. He stepped backwards and found a seat at the bar and then looked over towards her.

"Favorite story, I guess it is the one about the young boy who goes on a grand adventure, traveling fighting, and beating up bad guys before he finds the mysterious sword and saves a young woman. He has to learn from his mistakes and ends up growing up to be a good man who works to safe his home," he explained rather generally as he figured she might read it some day. He leaned back as he read the book. "The girl isn't a human she is a star creature, she is looked down on by some for being different and admired by others, she is only allowed to live for a certain time before she must fade away and she makes the most of every second or that is her goal so far," he informed her as he told her a bit about the story he was reading at that moment.

"Now, there are the a few adventures I have been in, once I traveled for three days to safe a young woman from a pirates of all things," he explained as he looked at her and smiled. "It was an hell of a battle, and then I ended up drinking with the pirate and well fighting a bandit who was causing a lot more problems and well things happened and they worked out well enough," he explained as he informed her. "The young woman decided to leave her kingdom and her would be husband to marry the pirate and well, I slipped away as I helped the pair fake their death," h said with a smile as he knew that the pirate was in fact the prince of a pirate kingdom and owed him a favor to that day.

Seven

It was nice to have Kaze's help with cooking. She listened as she set the biscuits out to rise a little before finding more interest in listening to him. Kaze's voice was pleasing to her ears and she did find what he said fascinating. Another soft hum left her as she let the water boil on the stove and set the pan with the biscuits in the oven. A bit of curiousity passed over her features as she wondered over what he said. "Adventure?" A small smile played across her face. "You've been on adventures?" She asked with her ears pricked. "That sounds exciting." To think that he'd gotten to do something like that, help others, explore... It was amazing and the fact that she could experience something like that by reading. "The world seems much bigger from the sound of it." It was worrisome to fathom really. "Maybe... it's not all that bad." Certainly, the story that she'd manage to read didn't seem bad at all. "It makes this one want to be brave."

It didn't take too long for the vegetable soup to be ready. She leaned on the counter with her tail swaying behind her waiting for the biscuits. "Will we go on an adventure tomorrow?" Was her question as she tilted her head to the side curiously. Her hair slid over her shoulder playfully. "Will we see more people that look like this one?" She hadn't seen any yet. Not on the run here and certainly not any other than the group that she'd been with. She did know that she and the others that she'd been with had been made not born like this. One day, she'd just opened her eyes and existed. That may go along with her fascination with children as well since she'd never seen one in person.

Sniffing lightly at the air, she checked on the biscuits and was pleasantly surprised to see that they were ready too. "Are you ready to eat?" She asked tossing him a shy smile as she set the tray of biscuits out to cool. "Hopefully, it's good food but it has to be better than bugs."

Kaze smiled as he was glad that she could look at adventure as something good. They could be, but they could be bad, he had a lot of stories that were not happy, but they were part of life too. He looked at her and nodded his head. "Yes, I have been on lots of adventures, I have traveled a large area of the world myself on these adventures for about a good decade and a half, always on different adventures and making a living based on how good I was at my adventures. I have done a lot of things, Seven, and the world is the world, it is rather large and there are good and bad to it, but all things have a balance, nothing is perfectly good or bad, as every good has a small bit of bad and every bad has a small bit of good," he explained as he figured the wisdom wouldn't harm anything.

He looked at the dish that she was making it was a solid dish and he knew would be good. He smiled at her comment about bugs as he thought about something. "Now, I think that you would be surprised at what people in other areas eat. I remember once I was in this other land where they were eatting bugs at a celebration, grilling them up and eatting them whole. It is a crazy thing, but it happened and I avoided them to be honest," he commented as he looked at her coming over to join him. "Tomorrow we are going to be on a small adventure you and I. Well, we are going to see the town and we are going to have fun meeting people and well finding you a few things. Perhaps we will run into one of those children that make you rather curious as well."

He smiled as he took a bite of the food, it was good, with strong flavor and smell to it. He didn't mind as he explained he ate a lot and this was better than most things he had. He ate slowly as he looked at her. "now the food is good," he said as he knew that she knew that he liked her food. "Now in the morning I will leave the eggs out again and well, I think they will go well with those biscuits that you made, and I will have breakfast with you, then you can put on your new clothes and you can go off into town with me. We will start off in the market looking for things, and then we will get some wine and clothes and food. Then we will get some food out so you don't have to cook and who knows what else."

Seven

He'd certainly given her a lot to think about. The idea of going outside was daunting as well as exciting. She supposed that she'd just have to give it a try and see what happened. One thing was for sure though, he'd certainly given her some drive to explore that fact. They'd have to see just what would happen. She did know that she was nervous as well as being excited. There was potential for good and bad. Personally, the cat girl hoped for good things to happen and from the sound of it, Kaze was pretty sure that's what they would find.

"Hmmm this one would be happier if eating bugs is by choice and not a necessity," she said with a nod of her head. It wasn't a fond memory at all but it was necessary to survive. So, she just did what she had to do. Yet, it was like choices with food too. "People certainly have different tastes, don't they?" Not everyone would like the same thing. It just was a part of life. "You sure that you didn't have a grilled bug?" Her ears flicked once and her eyes narrowed some. Wait, was that a tease? She hadn't even noticed.

As was respectful, she waited until he started eating and then ate some herself. Her ears pricked forward and a little smile traced her mouth. Oh, it was tasty. Hearing that Kaze liked it too made her smile get a little wider as she looked down shyly at her plate and broke apart a biscuit sniffing it lightly. His ideas for tomorrow sounded exciting but also a little daunting too. So much to see and do. Would she be able to handle seeing that much? Her ears flicked back looking a little nervous as she chewed on a bit of a biscuit. Her eyes lifted to Kaze's though. He'd be with her. It'd be all right. She was still feeling a bit anxious though. "It sounds like a lot but this one... this one will try." She tried to sound brave.

It was later, that she blinked feeling sleepy all of a sudden and yawned lightly. Having a full belly tended to do that. Drawing a deep breath, she got up her dishes and cleaned them and set aside what she could for leftovers. She looked toward him asking softly. "Is it okay to sleep soon?"

Kaze nodded his head as he looked at the cute white haired neko, he found her so adorable in pretty much everything she did from cook, to yawn, there was something sweet and soft about her yawn that could stir a man's heart. It was the most adorable thing he had heard in a good while. he nodded his head as he knew she had a long day. The next day would most likely be the most eventful day in her whole entire life, or her life up to that moment. He smiled as he looked at her. "Go to bed, it is fine, you need your sleep, adventure takes energy and you need energy for the adventure. So I will be up in a few moments to join you, and then in the morning we get ready for your first city adventure."

He knew it wasn't really that much of an adventure but to her it might be. It was new and that was always an adventure for people to see new things and to experience things that were unknown to them. He went over the place carefully for a moment to look for any trouble and he returned and went to bed. He laid down next to Seven and cuddled up to her, something that he was getting a bit used to. Having a beautiful woman in his arms when he slept made sleeping a lot more fun and better in his view. He slept well though the night and got up in the morning. He woke up and slipped way from Seven once again the next morning as he got her stuff out to dress in and got dressed himself for the day.

Kaze decided to dress in greens and blacks today as it went well with his hair and gave him a good look that he liked. He waited for Seven to wake up, and he thought about cooking for her, but he knew that would turn out rather badly. He decided against it as he worked his way down and returned to reading as he didn't want to make Seven wait on him. He knew she would be up and she would dress herself as well as she could and then they could eat and be off. He sighed as he went in and cooked up two eggs, that wasn't that hard, and even he could do it and he took the biscuits and put the eggs in them for two breakfast that morning. He would save her some time and work by doing this and he figured he might as well do something useful.

Seven

Seven had been curled up in bed happily and out like a light. The cat hadn't even heard him come in when he did. Seemed that she was more tired than she'd let on but really, she didn't want to be a bother for Kaze either. The bed had been cold when she'd gotten into it but that didn't take long to change. Her body had naturally sought his since he was warm when he did join her. That tail of hers winding about his waist this time as if trying to keep him warm too. Her dream were of an adventure. Kaze was there and it was just so strange that she really couldn't describe it. When she'd been with her master, things had been different. All her dreams had been nightmares of reliving pain, curling up with her sisters and of the moon oddly enough.

When she woke, it was to the morning light and she wondered where Kaze was sleepily before remembering that they were going out today. Scrambling out of bed, he hurriedly made it and cleaned herself up. Finding those clothes that he'd given her laid out was a surprise and she touched them fondly unsure about getting them dirty. Yet, her friend had gotten these just for her to go out today. So, taking a deep breath, she settled her worries and slipped the pair of panties on having to tuck the top band under her tail but it wasn't uncomfortable. The bra was challenging. It was obvious that the soft cup parts were supposed to go about her breasts but how did they stay? A few minutes of fiddling and she finally got it figured out that her shoulders needed to go through the straps and with some difficulty, she got it clasped behind her. The effort made her sigh before looking down to see it on as she tilted her head to the side. She could definitely feel it on her and her breasts did feel like they were pressing against the fabric. It still didn't make sense to her but she didn't mind it. So, she let it be and slipped on the shirt and skirt before pulling back her hair with a cord and bounding down the stairs happily.

Caught up in her excitement for the day ahead, she didn't stop at the bottom of the stairs but followed her nose, found Kaze in the kitchen and embraced him from behind with a happy-sounding mew coming from her. "Good morning," she greeted him. Her enthusiasm was rather easy to hear. Then that scent of food caught her attention and she loosened her hold on him that way she could lean around to see what he was doing. "You cooked?" She asked sounding curious. "I thought that you couldn't cook." Her ears flicked. "They look good in the biscuits." She said with a smile.

Kaze felt Seven hug him and smiled as he turned to greet her. "Now good morning, I glad to see that you slept rather well, and look ready to go," he commented as he ate the small biscuit that he was going to have for his own breakfast. he looked at her and blinked. "Yeah, even I can cook eggs, it isn't hard, and well when you live alone for a long time you have to learn some basics I guess," he said rubbing the back of his head, "Other than eggs, and sandwhiches I don't cook anything else," he explained his limitations when it came to cooking and thus a good percentage of his meal had been those two things while he lived alone the last handful of years in this house.

He smiled as he let her eat the egg sandwich herself. He put his hands in his pockets as he waited for her to finish. He motioned her to follow, "Now, my good cat, it is time to head out and go into town," he said as he took her hand into his own. He figured that they were going to have a rather fun day together. He held her hand tightly in his own as he walked. He waved to a few people who noticed and started to wonder if he had gotten the neko for himself. The people seemed to think she was his for some reason. Maybe cause how he held her hand, but they introduced themselves to him and her at the same time. He would explain that he and she were friends, but he wondered if anyone bought it. He wondered if they grinned when they saw them walk bye. He said that her name was Severa when he introduced her giving them a partial name. It was a female name that was similar to seven in its name structure and he didn't want them to know her real name.

He walked with her past the few people to the part, that was nearby, and led her to one of the benches. He looked at her as he smiled. "Now, how are you holding up. I am sure your not used to dealing with people in that way huh?" he said knowing her social experiences would be stunted because of her background. He sat on a bench with her as he gave her a smile. "I think the people were impressed with you, but I think most have pegged you as my girlfriend," he said with a small laugh leaving his lips as he looked around the rather empty park. He looked at the rabbits that were out and running around near them. He looked at some other birds and even a deer or two running around in the background too.

Seven

To say that Seven wasn't nervous was a lie. Sure, there was excitement at going out with Kaze but there was also fear. Not that she didn't trust him. It was just very easy for her to get overwhelmed. Still being dressed nicely and being introduced to others was helping even if she was rather quiet and shy. In the beginning, she'd hidden behind him for a while before slowly coming around to walk at his side. It was a good thing that Kaze had her hand because she very much felt like he was a lifeline for her keeping her from getting panicked. She was thankful though when they got to the park and were able to take a break for a little bit. It was very welcome to her.

Seven sat down with a soft sigh as her ears drooped out to the side. "There are so many people," she said as she looked toward him. "So, so many people." Yet they seemed nice and friendly enough. She was hopeful yet still wary with good reason. Her ears flicked about at his mention of what the people thought of her. Tilting her head to the side, she tried to figure it out. "Well, this one is a girl and is your friend. So, they are correct, right?" Why did it sound like it was unbelievable to her? What did it matter if people thought that way? She wasn't quite sure.

He looked at her and patted her on the back, "You did a good job, I am really proud of you Sev," he said to her as he looked at the people in the park. "Now, I think that there are a lot of people, you will get used to them and I am sure that most of them are rather nice to others," he explained as he remained on the bench. He could tell that she needed a good moment or two to recover. He smile as he heard her explain what she thought what a girlfriend was. Her logic was correct, though it had another meaning. He figured it wasn't a thing to really worry about at that moment as he smiled and kissed her on her cheek softly.

"Now, let us go and walk," He told her as he took her hand and walked with her though the park, to the lake, at the lake a bunch of ducks were on the lake swimming in a line, from the large one to the little duckies. He let her take it all in , a swan was out with their little family too and rabbits and squirrels were in the park too, it was a lovely place and the sound of the birds, all new to her most likely. He felt like this would be a good time for her and something she would really want to do. He figured it would be a new world to her that she wouldn't have seen before. "Now, just relax this is a lovely place for people to relax in," he explained to her as he stood there.

Seven

There were many, many people in the village. Far more than Seven had ever seen before in her life. Most smiled at her in a friendly manner, which made things feel a bit better. No one had been unkind. She was so very thankful that Kaze was with her. There were quite a few worries hanging over her pretty head though: storms, social anxiety and the potential of bad things happening. The latter was a rather vague term since something bad typically happened to her. That was until she met Kaze. Her pale ears flicked lightly before pricking alertly to him and her gaze softened to look at him. The feeling of fondness for him danced within her chest. He was sweet promising to protect her and he was probably the only reason that she'd even attempted coming out today.

His hand in hers made her happy and her tail swayed to and fro showing just how pleased that she was. She felt pretty in her new skirt and dress but it was being beside her friend that was making her happier. The water of the lake was peaceful and drew her attention as her violet eyes softened at the sight of it. "So pretty," she said softly with a little smile seeing the ducks swimming and their babies playing. A little giggle left her. "They are cute, Kaze." She pointed a finger toward the ducklings in all their fuzzy, down feathers. "Are they the children of those?" She asked as her finger moved to motion toward the larger ducks.

Curiousity got the better of her and she did feel better with less people around for now. A chirp overhead caught her attention and the cat girl looked up startled to see birds in the tree beside them. She stared hard at the branches and moved a bit closer to the tree. Her head tilted to the side curiously. A bird flew into a mess of sticks, hair and features. It looked like a bowl of sorts. "Kaze... what's that?" She asked.

Kaze looked up as his eyes scanned what she was pointing at. He looked closely at the mess of sticks and leafs that she pointed to. That is called a nest, it is where birds live, or their home, it is where they sleep, lay their eggs, and well have their lives. Their eggs are a big different then the ones that we eat, you can't eat those as they will be new birds in the future and they will have their children like the ducks you saw which are the children of the bigger ducks," he explained answering two questions at the same time. He knew that she didn't have much experience with stuff like this and he felt a great honor in being able to help her out. He laid back as he stretched his arms over his head and then looked over at a tree for a moment or two.

"That whole tree has a lot of life in it, from the birds to the squirrels who live in it and then bugs even who live inside and make it their home. So much depends on every part of nature, it makes it so very important," he explained as he pointed out each part of the stuff he saw at the same moment. He liked this, teaching her and helping her was fun. He sat up after a moment and he put his arm around the lovely neko who was beside himself. He looked at the water. "This is nature where things are still pretty wild and pretty free in a way. He explained as he pulled her a bit closer to himself as he was glad to be away from the house with her for a change.

"Now, there were a lot of people in the city and that is nice, but it can be a bit overwhelming the larger of city your in. I rather avoid that if possible," he explained as he was glad she seemed to enjoy this all. He saw a rabbit pop up nearby. He pointed it to her. "That is a rabbit, it is a cute and lovely creature who lives underground and well lives in large groups. They are rather small animals that many people like a lot."

Seven stared hard at the nest up in the boughs of the tree. Birds lived there? How curious. They had eggs too like the chickens? Could she see them? Those violet eyes of hers were just so curious as she tried to see up into the branches. "You don't eat those eggs?" She asked curiously. There'd be children from those eggs. Is that why they didn't want to eat them? The idea of them being wild was an interesting concept. "Wild... free... like you," she said and looked toward his face with a flick of her ears and a shy smile. He did seem like he was free to her since he could go anywhere that he wished and seemed confident enough to handle the rest of the world.

She leaned on him lightly feeling quite a bit more relaxed. Kaze just had that effect on her, she supposed. Listening to him talk about the city was interesting. There could be even more people gathered in a small space like this. That sounded overwhelming and yet, Seven found that she enjoyed meeting the people since they didn't seem to treat her badly and seemed friendly. She was nervous, yes, but there was something to be said about getting to know another since everyone was so different. "I like them," she said softly. There was that pesky pronoun again but Seven hadn't even noticed this time. "They seem nice and so very different. The baker was sweet with his smile. The blacksmith tried very hard to get me to laugh and feel more comfortable. It's nice to see that there are friendly people in this world." That not everyone wanted to hurt her that she had been starting to fear was the case.

She watched his attention shift to a rabbit and her gaze followed his. "Such long ears," she said with a little laugh. It's hopping caught her attention and made a little smile cross her mouth once more. Before she'd even noticed it, her cheek was resting on Kaze's shoulder and her gaze following the rabbit around. She felt happy and content to be here. The strangest thing happened. A soft rumbling sound came from her and it startled her. It frightened her enough that she sat up and looked about for the source of the noise. It faltered from her distraction but yet, she didn't see anyone around her that could've made the sound. "How strange," she murmured and leaned close to him once more trying to relax once more. The sound happened once more and she lifted her head from his shoulder with her ears back. It startled her once more and the sound faltered again. "What... what is that?" It didn't sound like a bad sound. In fact, it rather made her happy. "It's coming from me... oh dear." Was it something to be worried about? Of course, it seemed that she was the only cat to not know what a purr was.

As he sat with her watching the rabbit he nodded his head about the long ears of the bunny. It was an adorable creature that lived free and could do what it wanted. He knew that taking her into town was a great idea as people were kind to her and they didn't care that she wasn't a normal human. He looked at the rabbit living free to do what he wanted. He blinked as he was thrown off not thinking to hear the rumbling sound from Seven. He blinked as he heard the sound and then looked at her as he blinked. It took him a moment to realize what the source of the sound was and what the sound was in general. He knew what it was, but he didn't think she could do that. It was rather interesting in and of itself as he smiled looking at her as she was obviously rather confused by herself.

"Now, it is fine, don't worry, that is what cats do normally. It is called purring, it is something a cat does when they are content and happy. I guess that means you my dear Sev are content and happy," he said to her as he put his arm around her and held her closer to himself as he let her rest her head against his shoulder. "Now, you are a happy cat and that is good, you deserve to be rather happy, Seven," he told her as he looked at her, his gave her shoulder a squeeze. "This one is a beautiful and sweet young woman, who is rather interesting," he said squeezing her to let her know that he was talking about her. He turned and kissed her cheek softly as he gave her a warm smile. He was sure that she had a lot to learn about herself as well as the world around herself.

He was glad he took her to the park. It was a lovely place to spend time in nature with Seven. He looked at the birds flying around as he figured she had never gotten a chance to even see the sun in her former life. He figured that she was mistreated to the extreme. He knew that she was given no reason to purr that was obvious and he wanted to help expand her world and give her something to enhance her life. Kaze thought for a moment. "That sound by the way is something that is very unique to a cat, meaning only cats can make that sound, so when you play with the pets who you see in the backyard they will make that sound too," he informed her as he figured she should know that.

Kaze looked as baffled as she felt by the sound and the rumble faltered once more with her nerves. Was it bad? Her ears flicked back and slowly, the sound vanished just as mysteriously as it appeared. How weird. Yet, Kaze seemed to figure it out and perhaps even be amused by the sound as he held her close and her nervousness faded away. It was normal? A happy sound? A soft sigh left her and she rested her cheek on his shoulder before her ears lifted once more. One brushed his own ear lightly. She didn't worry about the sound then and smile a bit to think that the little cats might make it as well. Did that mean that they were happy too?

Seven was happy and it was a new feeling for her when her life had been clouded with so much fear. It hadn't even been a possibility that had crossed her mind. A smile traced over her face and she took a deep breath of the fresh crisp air. That sound of purring returned to her and it shifted with her breathing deeper enjoying the scents off the air. "It is a good day," she said softly. Her eyes caught on the bunny bounding through the grass before it disappeared into a hole by a tree. A soft laugh left her. "There's so much more life than I'd known. I like it." That pronoun was hanging around again. Was that a recognition of herself as an individual? That she could actually want things for herself? The little cat wasn't sure.

A small bit of white caught her attention. "Kaze, what's that?" She asked pointing toward a white plant made up of thinner leaves spread in a circle that was perched on a round, green leaf and floating on the surface of the water a short distance away. A little bumble bee was flying around it. Her ears flicked in thought and she sniffed at the air trying to discover more about the plant by scent. It had a pleasant aroma that made her sigh softly. "It smells nice." She said with a little smile. "Pretty too. Does that plant have a name?"

He of course noticed how she was seeing herself as a person more each day, and how she was referring to herself in the first person. He hoped that he could make her see the importance that she had by just being alive and existing as a person. he knew that if she were to understand her importance as a person that she would continue to grow a great deal. He wanted to help Seven and help her find her place in the world where she could be independent on her own to feet. Finding the happiness and knowledge that she had never known in her whole entire life up till that point. He smiled as he heard her refer to herself as I, and that she was learning too. He liked that she was growing and evolving in some ways as she improved her knowledge of the world.

He looked at the flower as he looked at the bee and then then small flower too. "Yes, that flower is called a Daisy," he informed her as it was a flower that was rather abondent in number. There were many daisies around them, and in that area in particular. He was sure that it was what she could smell easily as he could notice the smell as well. It was a nice pleasant smell. He patted her on her back as he gave her a smile. "Good job, of noticing, that is also a flower, there are many types of flowers," he said as he took her hand into his own hand. "Let us go somewhere, you and I," he informed her as he held her hand firmly as he walked with her into the park a good bit as he was sure she had no idea where he was taking her at that moment.

He led her to a garden, where flowers were grown, the were many types of flowers in bloom in that moment, mostly though in the warmth it was various types of roses and sunflowers that were in bloom, with a few other flowers that were mixed in and grape vines too that were scattered in the small area. "This is a garden for mostly flowers where people grow flowers they like and sometimes fruit they like. The grapes and oranges are example of this, and things that grow this time of year," he explained to her as he let her look around the garden of color that was most likely the most color she had ever seen at one point in time in her whole life.

Seven

The daisies made Seven's heart feel light to see. There was something about the flowers and how the bees moved from blossom to blossom. Their pale petals drifted lightly on the breeze. The same playful zephyr slipped about her and lifted her hair tugging it lightly up into the air as well as her skirt about her legs lightly. Her eyes lifted to see Kaze's hair being toyed with as well, which made her smile. Those violet eyes of hers softened. He was a handsome man and his looking fondly about at the scenery made him seem almost soft and accessible. She did feel safe with him.

It seemed that Kaze had more to show her and she followed him happily. The place that he took her to made her eyes widened some. There were so many different blossoms around them and fruits. "Oh... the colors..," she took a deep breath and turned around slowly looking about at all the flowers and plants. Her face brightened as did her eyes as she looked about in a genuine look of wonder. "It's so pretty." There was just so much to see outside. It was a lot to take in but it seemed worthwhile. The look that she turned on him was sweet and appreciative. "Thank you for showing me this, Kaze."

Her eyes slowly trailed over his shoulder drawn up by some unknown force. The breath in her body stilled and her ears slowly folded back. She stared and stared hard. "Kaze..," she whispered his name and before, she could think better of it or even explain herself, she was running with her skirt clutched in her hands. Across the grassy portion of the field, through the scattering of trees until she came to an inn on the edge of the park called the Sleeping Dragon. She stared hard at the sign for the inn with such an odd feeling welling up within her that she didn't know what to do. "I... know... this... place..?" She questioned herself. The feeling of familiarity though could not be denied. Although, Seven could swear that she'd never set foot outside of her master's abode before recently. So... how did she know this place? The answer escaped her but now, she was quivering with uncertainty and alarm. A few people walking by stared at her or tipped their hat but none approached her, which was probably good. The sight of the inn had her feeling a bit lost anyway.

Back
Top Bottom