Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Runaway (with Silverknight)

Seeing her reaction to the flowers was rather priceless and adorable, he couldn't but love the reactions she had when she found out about something new and different. He found that she very endearing and very much the lovely lady. He was very glad to have brought her to the garden. He knew that the more he could improve her life the better. She deserved to have more than she had and learn more and be more than she was suppose to be. He knew that this was not going to be super easy for her, but she was taking things in stride, doing her best each step of the way and learning and improving so drastically. He figured that she would...wait he saw her move away from the garden in a unknown direction from where he was.

He followed her as she walked, unsure what she was up to, curious, but keeping close enough to protect her should she need him to protect her. He couldn't just protect her from anything and everything as it were. He saw her get to the edge of the grassy field and look at one of the Inns that was nearby. he blinked as he had heard the name somewhere as well, but he wasn't sure where. He looked at it closer it seemed normal enough, but maybe there was some connection to Seven and her past, something not so bright and rather dark. Perhaps this place had a shadow they wanted to keep hidden from the world. It was possible and honestly he wasn't sure if he should investigate the place and its dark secrets or not.

He walked up and put his arms around Seven as he pulled her back closer to himself. "It is okay, I am here, nothing bad will happen," he said in a whisper to her, "I am guessing that you know this place. A Inn would make sense, given how poorly your kind is treated often," he said as he wondered a lot if she was sold out in a place like this perhaps without her knowing where she was. He wondered if there was a connection between here and her former master. There were a lot of questions, but now it was his job or rather he needed to comfort Seven as it was not a good moment for her and she was in distress.

Seven

Wide violet eyes stared upon the Inn trying to figure out why it seemed so familiar. There was something in her that needed to figure it out. Something that drew her. There was a warning within her that she wouldn't like what she found within. "Kaze..," she whispered softly as he drew her closer to him. Those wide eyes watched his for a long moment before returning to stare at the building. "I do know this place." That much was for certain but there wasn't a bad feeling about this Inn just that she felt like she was on the precipice of discovering something.

Her hand reached out to take his own as her gaze sought his face. "Will you go inside with me?" She asked sounding hopeful and a bit frightened as well. It was a terrifying thought to think that she could face this challenge. Her tail was low against her skirt. Her ears were back. Her lips slightly parted as she wondered if she was strong enough to even try. "I... I need to know why this place is familiar or I think that it'll bother me." She took a deep breath. "Do you think that it's safe?" She asked.

Across the way, the Inn stood waiting for the two of them and it wasn't until her eye caught on a rather tall young man walking and carrying a crate full of bottles of liquor and he was going to pass right by Seven and Kaze. He was a bit on the thin side with mouse-like brown hair that tumbled about his head in a mess of waves. Seven could only stare at him. "Luke..," she said his name like she knew him. Damn it, she did know him. Her heart ached at the sight of him. Her head hurt so much from trying to tear through these memories that seemed unreal in that instant but she couldn't look away from him.

The young man turned to look at the pair of them after Seven had called out to him. He looked confused to see her there as he took in her ears and pale hair. "Oh hey, little cat. You coming inside?" Seven continued to stare hard hoping beyond hope that there would be some sort of answer. Why did she know him? Luke lifted the crate of liquor with a little laugh. "There's a honey brew in here that you might like," he invited jovially. Yet, no answers came from watching this man. One thing was for sure. Luke's eyes were exactly the same shade as Seven's. Coincidence? How could it be? How could it be when she knew his name? There was no doubt in her mind that Luke was his name. Lucas to be precise and he was older than her by about three years. How did she know that? Luke looked a little put off when she didn't answer and tossed them a friendly smile. "Well, door's open if you want to come inside." With that, he walked away into the Inn.

All that Seven could do was stare after him with a look of confusion mixed with longing. "I..." Things started to implode for her. It was too much. Way too much. "I... I can't breathe." She put a hand to her chest feeling the sharp pain there or was it rather that her heart hurt to see that man. Her ears were back and a small whine left her. What was happening to her? Why did the sight of one man affect her so? Her gaze flicked to the sign for the inn as a vague memory of painting it drifted through her head causing it to hurt even more. "Kaze... Kaze..." A small whimper left her and she turned to him burying her face against his shoulder as her body trembled and her hands clutched at his shirt needing to hold onto him since she had no idea what was going on.

He was having fun, and he was sure that this was a good day. He looked as she asked him to travel with her and he nodded his head, he would stay with her and he would protect seven from danger. "I do not know if it is safe or not, but your going in and need to see it, then you can, I will protect you and I will not let harm come to you," he said to her softly as he knew that she had a dark past, for her to be her, she was one to end up in a bad situation before she got to him in her horrible state. He knew that he might have to protect her, but he wasn't worried about that, he was rather good at that part of things and he was careful and dangerous to those who were not his friends. He had been something else before he settled down as a simple teacher who lived helping others.

"I am guessing, dear Sev, you two know each other and have a past, something most likely bad happened, with the two of you and well, you burried those memories in the past," he said to her softly. "We can go back or you can go in, either way I will support you, and help you. It is my job to protect my sweet cute cat," he said to her, his arms around her midsection as he held her. He let her rest her head against his shoulder and he wasn't going to make any judgements on what she should do. He would leave this one up to her, and he would support her unconditionally. He didn't trust the place or the situation. He would have to be on guard the whole time without a doubt looking for any trouble that might pop up before them and give the issues and he would have to react to protect her.

He figured there had to be a connection between her and the place. He was sure that, it didn't overwhelm her. "If we return home we can come back later when this isn't overwhelming for you, and I am sure that you will be bothered by this till you know or put it out of your mind somehow," he said honestly as he knew that the fact she didn't know was bothering her. He worried the answers would bother her as much. "Now matter what you find out if you go, I won't leave you and I will stay here by your side, Sev, your with me, and that isn't going to change based on what we were to find out."

Seven

The white cat girl really wasn't sure what was happening but she was certain that she'd be safer next to Kaze. Hence why she was holding onto him. Her body was shaking like a leaf in his arms as she kept her face pressed against his chest as if she were trying to block the rest of the world out. He would protect her? She knew and trusted that fact. Drawing a deep breath, she lifted her face to look at him. Oh, they were really close and she'd put them like this. Her breath lightly brushed his cheek. A bit of a blush crossed her features finding this a momentary distraction from her fears. It helped clear her thoughts some. Yet, it took her a bit of time to work up the courage to make a decision.

"I... I think that we should go inside. I feel like if we don't then it'll bother me. I... I know that man Luke. I just don't know how." It'd taken a lot for her to venture that idea to him. Of course, she didn't know if she was ready nor did she feel like she was ready to lead the way inside. "You'll walk in with me, right?" She asked. "I can hold your hand?" Why? Because she felt like she needed him beside her to have enough courage to do this. He made her feel like she could go anywhere with him.

Inside, the inn was as normal as any other. Folks laughing around a few tables as mugs of beer were lifted. A set of stairs leading to rooms upstairs that travellers could use. A small bar with a kitchen behind it. No weird vibes of darkness. There was a large fireplace with a fire happily going in it on one side of the room. It seemed lively, friendly and yet peaceful. It was all so achingly familiar to Seven. There was Lucas moving a few boxes into the kitchen, where an older man was cooking and an older woman was bringing out drinks to the others. The strangest thing that caught Seven's eye though was a small painting in a picture frame on a shelf. It was of a young woman with chestnut brown hair and bright lavender eyes, who had a bright smile on her face. Seven's lips parted as she stared and clung onto Kaze's arm nervously as she felt her knees threaten to buckle at the rush of memories that hit her. "That... that was me..," she whispered.

Lucas popped up then in front of them. "Oh hey! You made it in." He eyed where Seven was looking. "That's my sister Lily. She was really pretty, huh?" He said with a little sigh as he raked his fingers through his hair at the memory. "Anyway, either of you like a drink and sit down a spell?" Seven's eyes traced to Luke, no, her brother. She bit her bottom lip. Was pretty? He thought that she was dead? Her heart ached at the thought and yet, she couldn't tell him that this was her. He'd never recognize her like this... How had this happened? She looked at Kaze worriedly before glancing about the inn. It made sense now. This had... been her home before... before she'd woken up like this. It's why it looked so familiar.

Kaze looked at Seven as she was troubled. He couldn't tell why, but he knew that this was all important to her, and he promised to stay with her as she looked around. He felt there was a deep connection between her and this person and the person in the picture. He looked at it closely, and wondered if seven had been a normal human at some point and people turned her into a neko against her will somewhere along the line. He couldn't deny the two looked similar and her trouble was it cause this was her home. He had heard stories of women disapearing from their homes and never showing up, was there something to those stories.

"Yes, thank you, we will both take a drink, Sev here is my roommate and she is rather impressed I can tell, um get her something that is very sweet, and something that your sister might of liked," he said as he wanted her to be able to focus on something sweet and good. He could tell she was having issues dealing with all of this. He put his arm around her waist. "It is okay, your fine, and good, your with me, and I will help you however I can, little sev," he said as he looked at her, "I am guessing you remember more about your past since you got here huh?" he commented as he figured she remembered a lot about her past, though of course not everything as that would be likely impossible and would take time for her to remember.

He waited for the drinks as he took out some coin to pay for the drinks. "Now, when we are done here lets head home, and you can feed the little cats and the chickens, I am sure they are growing perhaps more fond of you than they are of me," he said kidding but he knew that the animals even liked having the cat in their lives and the small cats liked the neko as they came around when they knew that she was going to be the one who would feed them. It was cute to see, as some might of even though of her a their surrogate parent.

Seven

It made sense now. Why she knew how to cook without ever having done it before? It was because she had done it before and many times. Just before she was like this. Those large ears of hers flicked back against her hair. It made her head hurt just to think about all that she had known here. There were only fleeting flashes of memories, laughter, good times and some hard ones too. Even if her head hurt, her heart hurt even more. The fact that this was her family or had been and she couldn't go to them. Not like this. What... what was she going to do? Kaze... he put his arm about her and she settled some walking half-a-step closer to him. A shiver ran through her. Her gaze was rather worried when she looked toward him. "I do remember some..." Her ears lifted just a little. She was so very thankful to be with him. If she were on her own, this all would probably be too much for her to take in.

The cat girl was quiet for the most part simply looking about the room and mostly staring at those who had been her family. She had to tear her eyes away so as not to be totally rude and she sipped at the drink surprised to find that it was a cider." Had she liked that as a woman? The taste was familiar but she couldn't recall. Her eyes lifted to Kaze at his mention of returning home. She glanced once more toward Lucas. "Kaze, there's no way that those animals are more fond of me than you. They've known you far longer." It was a good distraction though and she looked back toward him. "I would like to go home soon." She took a deep breath and it took nearly everything in her to mention. "I don't belong here any more." That was a soft whisper. It made her sad to admit but it was the truth. Whatever life that she had here, it wasn't here any more and it'd only hurt her family to bring up the past.

He could not but notice the discomfort in her and he was sure that she had said that she wanted to go. He knew it was time to leave. He knew that she had reasons for wanting to stay out of this place. He took her hand into his own and gave her a warm smile. "Now of course, we can," he said as he put his arm around her and walked out with her. He knew where the place was and she did to, if she changed her mind she could return and if not that was fine as well. They would know about it and she knew more about her past. He felt for her, as he knew that her past must of been a hellish thing, or what happened between then and now had to be. He walked with her back to his own home and got out the food. He knew that the neko liked to be out in his backyard and that she liked the animals.

Was it a distraction, yeah, it was, but it was something that needed to be done and something he said they could do before they left. He looked at the hen house and started to put the feed out for the chickens that came out to eat. He then left the cats up to Seven. "So, you regained your memories I am guessing, and well, your name was once Lily, right?" he asked as he feed the chickens. "I have heard about people disappearing and all, but I am sorry, I am sorry you have lost so much, and that you had to realize that all today," he said to her softly as he turned to her. "Now, no matter what happened in the past, you are you and you are going to have a good future. I will do everything I can to help you have a better future than a past."

"Now, tomorrow, why don't you come with me to class, I think we can have them get to know you, the students I mean, you can introduce yourself and talk with them. I am sure they will be really curious about you as they have never seen a neko like you before," he said with a smile as he knew that the kids were naturally curious like her in a way. He waited her replay as he went over and did some weeding and checking on the plants to make sure they were growing well and gave them some water too.

Seven

Seven was rather quiet and had glanced back at the family that she had known once more before they left. It was bittersweet walking away but it was different now. She was rather relieved to return back home with Kaze. Now, she was laying out on the grass looking up at the sky. One of the cats had curled up on her belly and she was absently petting it. The other had curled up right by her cheek. They were good friends and she did enjoy them. The clouds lazily drifted overhead and she picked out shapes much like she'd done with Kaze as she heard him feeding the chickens.

When he addressed her, she did look toward him curiously. She was called Lily? "Some and yes, I guess that I was Lily at one time." What could she really say? The past... Lily's past felt dream-like to her. At least, what she could recall of it. Kaze was right though. She was herself. Yet, who was that? It was heartening though to hear that he hadn't given up on her even with this new little twist. She looked toward him softly. How could she really ever thank him for all that he did?

Meeting the kids sounded like a fun idea. She'd always had a bit of a soft spot for kids. "I think that I'd like that." She took a deep breath. "I'm not sure who I am any more, Kaze. I don't think that I can be Lily any more not any more than I can be Seven. I feel like I'm somewhere in between." A heartfelt sigh left her. "I am sad though over my family thinking that I died and I guess, in a way, I did. I know that I can't tell them what happened to me. They already moved on and are healing. Besides, they wouldn't recognize me." She reached up with her hands and pulled her ears down against her hair. "I'm... I'm not human anymore." A shiver ran through her and yet, she didn't cry even though a part of her wanted to. "I'm just me."

"I can tell, it is a tricky situation, there are things in our past that are sometimes hard to deal with, trust me I know, I am a pro at avoiding my own past," he said looking down at her and pulling her into his arms, he held her close in his arms, holding her tightly as he knew that this was really hard for her. "You had no say in what happened to you, it is not like you wanted this to happen, and I am sure you were just as nice and good of a person then as you are now, and you are still you no matter what past you have," he said to her softly as hew as sure that she was feeling down as he gave her a warm smile. "Now, you are you, and I don't care if your human or not, and maybe you should get to know your family again. I mean even if they don't see you as who you once were, that doesn't mean that they can't become friends with Sev, the cute and sweet neko."

He worried about her, but also about the people who did this to others, who kidnapped them and turned them into neko. There was more than a part of him that wanted to find them and make them pay for their actions or at least to uncover the truth of what was going on. If she wasn't with him, he would of taken this as a job to hunt them down, but that was a past life for himself as well. He tilted her head as he looked at her. "You are perfect as you are, and I am glad you are who you are, this one here is someone I care for very deeply," he said taking his hand and poking her as he used her old way of speaking to make the point clear to her as he then leaned in and kissed her lips deeply. He had more then a bit of feelings for the beautiful neko and he had wanted to do this for a bit.

"Now, tomorrow will be fun, and I am sure that the kids will love you and be happy to see you," he informed her as he smiled looking down at her. "Now, then, is there anything else I can do to help make you realize how special you are, Sev," he said as he figured that he wanted to protect her and he realized this day that when she felt bad, it made him feel antsy and it made him feel like he cared for her so deeply, he knew that she was most likely just as sweet when she was a human and that he would of wanted to protect her if he had meet her as a human too.

Seven

Lost. Confused. These were the feelings floating through her head as her large ears flicked in thought. The long guard hairs that trailed from the tips fluttered through the air. and she met his gaze when he responded to her empathizing with what she felt. A soft sigh left her since she was rather unsure of what she wanted to do. Should she get to know her family once more? That was until he pulled her up into his arms. Then she realized something. Even though she was feeling so very unsure on what had happened or what she should do in the future, there was something very true in this moment as she placed her hands on his chest and pressed closer to his warmth. She wasn't alone nor was she afraid and that was something amazing to her. Although, she did gaze into his eyes earnestly as she listened. She was still herself despite what happened? Was she? How would she know? Uncertainty lingered. He liked her just as she was? Human, cat or neko? She took a shaky breath feeling frankly surprised. Did it really matter what she was? Her actions would speak the loudest over who she actually was.

Of course, in that moment of self-realization, she thought of where she'd come from. About the others left behind and a shiver ran through her. Little did she know how close that her thoughts ran along his own. She may be unsure of exactly who or what she was but she knew that she was safe with Kaze as her trust was founded in him. The others though were still there. Guilt started to settle in on her drawing those fluffy ears of hers settled back against her hair looking toward her friend unsure.

Her eyes caught his, the amethyst depths wide showing a bit of worry yet hope for the future even if it was uncertain. He'd given her confidence that she might be able to handle whatever happened. Just maybe if she tried hard enough. She had to hope. Had to try as Kaze was showing her that there was so much to see and experience out there. So much to live for. Her ears flicked lightly at his words. She was perfect in his opinion? Oh, was that true? Could she believe that? She felt like she had a lot to learn still but stilll, to hear him say that and then he said that he cared about her even when she was this one. A little bit of color came to her face at his mentioning it and her ears flicked lightly in thought but she wasn't given long to consider it at all. His lips had covered hers and her breath had just stopped as she openly stared for a moment startled beyond anything. That blush of hers went darker, far darker in stark contrast to her pale hair and fur. It was like he was sharing his feelings with her through touch and she slowly became curious enough to lightly return the touches. Although, hers were very shy and reserved. Wasn't that what you were supposed to do with that? Seven had never been kissed before. Not as Seven and certainly not as Lily.

The little cat was a bit dazed when Kaze drew back from her. She heard him saying something but she wasn't all too sure what he'd said. The feeling of warm sweetness within her was making it hard to focus on anything else and her heart was thudding in her chest. Slowly, her eyes traced over his face and she was certain that her face was even redder if that was possible. "Kaze..," she whispered his name softly and ever so gently, she stood on her tip toes to brush her cheek along his nuzzling him as she slid her arms about his neck and leaned close against his chest. Taking a deep breath, she stayed close to him and the oddest thing happened. A light rumbling sound came from her and since they were both used to the stray cats, it was recognizable as a purr. The sound faltered a moment since she was surprised by it and yet, she tightened her arms about his neck letting it happen. It wasn't a bad sign. It sounded happy. How else could she tell him that she was thankful for him and that she cared about him too? That she wasn't lost anymore?

Last edited:
He heard the sound from Seven, she was such a sweet and good person, a good neko, or a good whatever she was. He was worried about her fellow slaves and that she had been changed over. He wanted to look into this, as she was kidnapped and changed against her will. He wanted her to find a resolution to all the issues that she had, and he knew that he could work towards her finding that closer that he was sure she wanted with her life and the issues that she would need to take care of. He had some connections from his past who were good at finding the hidden truths that were not known to others. He would be able to find out what the deal with the transferring of women from normal women to neko women who were slaves and servants to men.

He heard the purring and he blushed as he looked at her. He knew that sound was a good one, but he didn't know that she could make a sound like that. He had his hands placed around her waist as he held her tight to himself. He enjoyed the feeling of having her so close to himself, he wanted to protect her, protect her smile, protect her being perfect, and make sure that she was safe and sound. He knew that he would of fallen in love with Lily as he was falling so completely for Seven. His heart was racing in his chest as he could feel it speeding up a great deal just by having her near himself.

His arms slipped around her waist as he picked her up from the ground. Kaze was a strong man, a warrior of the shadows, who was still in perfect shape. She was easy for him to carry, she was rather light in his arms. He carried her back to his own home. He wasn't worried about anyone seeing them, as he held her close to himself as he carried her into his home. "Now, Seven, I promise I will figure things out with your past and make sure your taken care of perfectly from now on," he said kissing her lips once more as he kissed her lips as he still held her for a moment before he helped her to the ground. He wanted to kiss her more, he wanted to feel her perfect lips against his own. having just her in his arms was a blissful situation, and something he greatly loved.

Seven

That long, fluffy tail of hers swayed and curled behind her as a small squeak left her showing her surprise at getting picked up. That was a new feeling. Well, except for the first time that she'd met Kaze but fear had been further in the front of her mind to enjoy any of that. She curled against his chest though still keeping her arms about his neck. Her breath lightly feathered his skin and her eyes drifted closed enjoying the feeling of being near to him. The scent of his skin teased her nostrils settling her some. Funny how she wasn't worried about the future not with such a sweet present.

That purring returned after a moment and the sound made her happy. When he spoke, those violet eyes of hers opened to look toward him with a sweet smile and he surprised her with brushing his lips against her own once more. There was a warm feeling within her, a happy feeling. She wanted to kiss him again and her ears flicked atop her head at the thought as he set her on her feet. She ran a hand over his cheek getting a bit lost in his eyes as her other hand rested on his chest. "May I take care of you too?" Was the quiet question from her. She had a pretty good idea that he hadn't always had the rather quiet life that he had now. That he'd seen a lot of the world and it hadn't all been pretty. Yet, it merited asking him if she could do her part in looking after him even if he had lived on his own for quite some time. "I'd like that very much." It meant staying with him and Seven... well, she was happy with him. Something that she hadn't thought possible before through all the pain that life had already dealt her. She glanced down and then back up to him. "Kaze, do you think Sevri sounds like a good name? It's kinda like Seven and Lily. You could still call me Sev."

Last edited:
He was taken more then a little bit back by the boldness of the statement that Sevri made to him. He blinked as he then smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, that would work for me, I am not used to having such a person around, but I welcome that," he said as he patted the top of her head playfully as he looked at her happily. This woman made him happy. More than any other person he had ever meet. This woman meant the world to him, and made him feel more joy then he thought was possible. He had given up on this possibility, that he would run into such a woman years before even meeting her, as it seemed rather impossible. Yet, here he was standing proven completely and totally wrong, and he couldn't be happier to be wrong.

He gave her a warm hug as he felt her in his arms, such a natural feeling before taking her hand. "now then, Sev, let us feed the chickens and cats early, so that we can work together to make a good meal, and share it," he said as he liked this idea of working with Sev and creating something unique with her. He then smiled. "I am sure that we will need to get to bed early, kids can be tiresome, as you will see tomorrow. They mean well and they work hard to learn, but they have so much energy that it can make you tired after a while as you work to keep up with them as best as you can. Still it is good for a heart to do so."

He walked close to her, as he knew that their situation was different now, that they were together, and well, she wasn't some stranger who was using his room till she got back on his feet, but someone who he wanted to remain around and keep as near to him as possible. He took the bag of feed as he finally let go of her hand and carried it to the large bow for the feed and filled it. He knew that he wasn't perfect with his past, there were things that bothered him, but he wasn't as bothered when Sevri was nearby, he felt more comfortable with himself. He would never be able to make up for his past sins, even teaching wouldn't clear him, but with her he felt he had earned a bit of a reprieve from being so hard on himself.

Sevri

The cat smiled softly watching his expression before he messed up her hair some, which she didn't mind at all. The hug was welcome and she took his hand to go feed the critters outside. Listening to his plan about supper and a little intro on meeting the kids made her smile softly and honestly, her troubles didn't seem all that large any more. She was safe for one thing and she had Kaze. That she was dearly thankful for him. "I think that I'll like the kids. I bet that they really like you." She said softly watching him before she made sure that there was a bowl of water available for the animals.

One of the stray cats was rubbing up on her leg purring loudly and she stooped to give him a little rub on the head, which he leaned into. "Did you catch any mice today?" She asked the cat, which he ignored her except for leaning into her hand before trotting over to eat the food that had been set out for him. She took a deep breath before sighing considering that she had a name now and the thought made her smile some. It was like she more of a person now and that fact she enjoyed very much. A small smile crossed her face as she checked the coop to be sure that all was right in there. "What did you want for supper?" She asked softly considering what the might find in the kitchen. "I think we have potatoes. Maybe some green beans. Can always have eggs or I can see what else that I can find." Her tail shifted some beside her as she watched him once more curious of the man that he had been. What had made him into the man that she knew today?

Kaze listened as he thought about it for a moment. He had an idea of what to make with what he had heard from her. "Now, I have a plan, I want you to cook up some potatoes, and cut the potatoes really small and cook them till they are soft. Then also work on the eggs. I think we have some bread, that I will grab. I will work on some bacon for the meal," he informed Sevri as he had an plan for the meal. "I think that this should turn out really good and tasty," he informed her. His tone was confident and happy, he was both, and he knew that the future was going to be much better with Sevri in his life. He walked in and held the door open for Sevri as he gathered up the bacon and started to cook it and made sure that the bread was in good shape for what they would use it for.

He figured two sandwitches with eggs, potatoes and bacon would be tasty, and the mix of the flavor of the three things would be amazing. He liked just being around Sevri, he felt better about himself near her and felt the future could be a much better time. He knew that the kids were going to love her and take to her quickly. He had no worries when it came to her dealing with her.

What he didn't know was part of his past would be in town in a few days, a note about his location had gotten to the younger person, and that person would most likely be the key for Sevri to learn about Kaze's past and what he had done before he was a teacher.

Sevri

Pale ears flicked atop her head as a bit of a smile crossed her face as she listened to his plan. "You've always got a plan." She mused as she slipped into the house with him. Her tail flicked his side lightly. Oh, was that a tease on her part? For one very shy little cat, that was rather big for her. Seemed that she was feeling very comfortable with him if she could act like that. Humming to herself, she got the potatoes cleaned, cut and started cooking.

It wasn't long before the smell of his cooking the bacon was just about driving her wild. "That smells really, really good." She commented as she got out a few eggs. "Did you want these cooked sunny side up or scrambled?" She asked curiously and looked toward him affectionately. Bits of her life before, hazy memories really were there. She didn't recall ever feeling about anyone like she did about Kaze. Did that make this warm feeling within her strange? He was very kind and his eyes were those that she could lose herself in. Not that she'd speak these things aloud.

"I think I'll really like meeting the children, Kaze. You really think that they'll like me?" There was that uncertainty again. After all, she wasn't human any longer. A soft sigh left her. She was just her now and was still figuring that out quite a bit.

Kaze looked at Sevri as he cooked up the bacon, he could almost sweat to hear a bit of purring when she smelt the bacon cooked up. He smiled as he looked at her and then slipped his arm around her waist for a moment making sure that she was rather close to him as he listened to her. "Now, the eggs should be scrambled and grill the potatoes lightly as well with a bit of salt, pepper and seasoning," he informed as he then gave her a kiss on her cheek for the moment. It seemed like the right thing to do before he slipped around her with his arm getting the bread from the other side as her. He heard her tone, and he knew that she was worried as he was sure that she was not used to dealing with human children.

"Now, I am sure they are going to like you a lot. You are the most adorable, sweetest, and kindest woman I know, and I can't think of any woman that I would rather spend time around," he said putting the bread down, before he reached back over, but he gave her butt a small playful little pinch as he moved his hand to the stove. He put butter and cheese on the pieces of bread as he cooked them up toasting them quickly so the cheese and butter would be cooked into the bread and now the bacon, potatoes, and eggs would go between the bread before it was eaten by them. He was more than sure it would be a great meal.

"Now, tomorrow will happen, lets enjoy our night and enjoy being together. "I will think of something, as you pointed out, it is one thing I am pretty good at. One of many things I am pretty good at actually," he said teasing her a little bit as well as he was having fun with his banter with Sevri as the green haired former rogue had never been with a woman like Sevri, and he never felt quite the way he did about the neko. He slipped by her once more and set up the bread for the eggs and potatoes to be added, before he found some left over milk and put into two glasses for the two of them to go with the rest of the breakfast for dinner.

Sevri

Sevri was indeed purring very lightly but it was from that contented feeling that she got at being with him. Her ears flicked when he leaned close unsure what to do with herself. For a moment, she forgot to breath even before she nodded. "All right," she nodded quickly and set about scrambling those eggs but she couldn't quite get the feeling of his arm around her waist out of her head.

Her face felt warm with what he'd said though about meeting the kids. She really hoped that they saw things from his point of view. Although, that pinch to her butt made her mew and stand up straighter as her ears flicked back. "Kaze!" Had... had she done something wrong? Yet, there was a playful, absent expression on Kaze's face and now, she just felt confused as her ears flipped back and forth. Oh... maybe she was making a big deal out of nothing. Maybe but she felt warm all of a sudden. How strange.

"You are good at thinking of things." She agreed with a nod before casting him a sly look. "You going to tell me about all of these things that you are good at?" Oh that was a bit of a bait there. "Or just let me discover them all on my own?" She'd been watching what he'd been doing and figured that the food that she was making would go onto the bread that he'd prepared and portioned out some on both before grasping the plates that they were on to bring by the table. She set them down before picking a spot for herself and looking up toward him with a soft smile. "You joining a little cat for supper, Kaze?" She teased lightly.

Kaze smiled as he saw her reaction towards him, there was something so cute about the neko, and her reactions to him. He heard her question and then nodded his head, "While it is good to admit to being good at things, to be specific is to close to bragging in my opinion and I am not a bragger," he said with a smile as he teased her back as he moved back over and sat next to her at the table. he took the eggs and the bacon and the bread and put them together to make two good sandwiches for them to enjoy.. He looked at her as he thought about her question from before a bit more. "Now, I am sure that you will learn a lot of my other talents over time," he said teasing more than a bit as he then took a bite of his sandwich as it was rather good, and tasted wonderful. The potatoes went well with the bacon and eggs.

He ate a few more bites in silence enjoying the moment and the silence as he relaxed a bit more. "Now, the kids, there are 7 kids who I teach, I meet them at a small building down the street. It is a short walk, but a nice walk," he explained as he looked at her, "four young boys, and three young girls, they are a fun group, the youngest of them is 7 and the oldest of the bunch is 11 years old. They are local kids who need someone to help them and teach them various things. They are at different levels, but teaching them how to think about the world and how to question things is my main goal, plus having them work on simple stuff that they can use as a bases for higher stuff when they are older. Perhaps they can use this to go to a bigger school, or at least have a chance for a job later on," he explained.

"Now, none of them have ever meet a female like yourself, and most are from poor familes, who never have been anywhere," he explained to her to help her understand the kids she would see the next day. "My school, is the only one for free, and thus I get the kids who can't afford to the big rich school, and still want an education of some kind and who can afford to go to school. Most kids can't as their parents won't have time and they will have to help their parents or are taught by their parents sometimes as well," he finished explaining as he then fished up his sandwich, and his milk.

Sevri

Seven... no, Sevri... seems she was still getting used to having a name. Still, it was nice to be able to recognize herself as an individual after being treated as one of a group for so long. Her tail curled about her lower leg as she wondered how the others were doing. Three... Nine... Four... Her ears flicked back at the thought and a shiver ran down her spine. She'd... she'd left them behind. Not that she hadn't tried to get them to go with her. Nine had been the only one to try to escape with her but she hadn't made it. Guilt rode her like a heavy cloud and she felt that it was well-deserved. Given the chance, was she brave enough to try to go back for the others? And what could one little cat do? Could she ask Kaze to go with her? No, it was enough that he'd stuck his neck out to give her shelter... treat her like she was an equal. Make her feel like she was worth more than what she'd been lead to believe.

The sandwhich was tasty upon her tongue as her thoughts wandered. Although, her gaze shifted to the green-haired man at her side as her ears pricked to his voice. Funny how that she could simply listen to him talk and relax just at the sound of his voice. She wondered if he had that effect on others. Somehow, she thought that may be the case. Was he aware of it? The children sounded interesting and in all honesty, she did want to meet them. "They're lucky to have you." She said thoughtfully. Someone to help them learn more about the world. Huh, in the case... "So am I," she admitted quietly.

A soft, thoughtful smile crossed her face as she'd finished up her supper with him. "I hope that I don't scare them." She said thoughtfully reaching up to push her ears down against her hair. Violet eyes looked a little worriedly toward Kaze before she let her ears go letting them pop back up alertly. A little smile crossed her face and she leaned her chin on his shoulder watching his face. "I don't scare you though." Leaning her head down, she rubbed her cheek against his shoulder being affectionate. "You like me." There was a little tease in her voice to that but she still enjoyed the fact that he did.

He blushed as he heard her comments. He was lucky to have such a lovely woman on his life. He had lived a quiet and mostly solitude life where he spend his time and effort on his chickens, and the children who he taught. He didn't realize how much of a difference having someone else in his life would make till she slipped into it. He knew now that having someone like Sevri in his life was needed for him. That without her in his life that there would be a void in it, that was there without him even noticing for the past number of years of his self exile from the world. Kaze held her as she rubbed up against him. He smiled at her comment, but said nothing right away as she was right and she knew his feelings for her and he knew her feelings for himself as well.

He kiss her forehead as he looked down at her, "Now, good to know that we both like each other, and that we get along so well, sharing a bed with someone I don't like isn't something I fancy," he commented with a grin before his lips pressed against her own lips passionately. He leaned down to kiss her as his hands slipped to her waist picking her up as he continued to kiss the neko. He held her in his strong arms in the air as he enjoyed the kiss and then looked at her as he broke the kiss. "Now, as much as I like to heat things up, we sadly do need some sleep, or those kids will run us over," he commented as he looked at her, "Now tomorrow, though, I can promise I won't push things a good bit farther," he said teasing her a bit in his own fashion.

He carried her over his shoulder to his bedroom and laid her down on it. He knew that the kids would be fine with her the next day and that things were going to go well. Who could be afraid of an adorable looking neko like Sevri. He was sure they would find her the most adorable thing ever, and would be very curious. Kids were always curious when they found something they didn't know or hadn't ever seen before. They both didn't know about creatures like her as well as they had never seen a person like Servi before, so of course they were going to be more than a bit curious.

Sevri

His lips were warm against her brow and her eyes had momentary closed at the feeling. That was until she heard what he said. Sharing a bed? That made her blink. They had before but things were different now. There were feelings involved now. Yet, she wanted to be with him. It was so confusing. What... what did she want? Then all her thoughts vanished when he kissed her and he got a squeak out of her when he picked up her light form. How was it that she could just get lost in kissing him as her hands rested on his shoulders. She smiled and giggled when he leaned back definitely aware of the fact that she was blushing quite a bit. "Mmmm all right," she answered with a little shrug of her shoulders.

Although, she wasn't ready to be carried over his shoulder like some bit of luggage. She propped her elbows on his back resting her chin in her hands as she flicked her tail lightly about his face trying not to block his view or tickle his nose. She glanced back toward him over his shoulder. "You're very strong," she said absently more just amazed at his picking her up seemingly quite easily to begin with. "I don't think anyone's picked me up since I was little."

She scooted a bit off the bed and stood. "Mmmm, I'll be right back." She scooted off into the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair. Of course, she'd gotten undressed and came back into the bedroom carrying her clothes, which she set on the dresser and walked back over to crawl under the covers wriggling down. Seemed that was one thing that she'd gotten from her change from human to neko. She had no real sense of modesty still. Although, the idea of Kaze possibly looking at her made her blush some. "Will you sleep with me tonight?" She asked softly as her ears pricked alertly.

"Well, I had years of training and working out to make me a strong man," he explained as he carried her, she was not heavy at all as he carried her to the room. He liked to carry things around for people and keeping in great shape was important to him as he worked out as much as he could in simple ways. He knew that there was a dark world that could try to silence him someday and he wanted to be ready for that challenge. He looked at her as he smiled looking at Sevri for a moment giving her a smile as she looked at her walk away. He had not ever meet a woman who quite made him feel the ways that she made him feel.

She made his heart beat a bit faster than normal, while he had been around and with many a woman, none could make his heart beat faster just being near him. He got ready for bed himself while she was in the bathroom getting ready as he got into bed. Only to hear the sound of feet walking towards the bed. He heard the sound of her getting into bed as he looked at her approaching the bed. Naked as possible, she was beautiful and the moonlight coming in shined perfectly on her skin. He blushed a fair bit as he looked at her, the red shining in the moonlight as well as he looked at her.

He looked at her as he looked next to her and nodded his head. "Yes, I am going to sleep with you tonight," he said before he kissed her passionately, his lips pressing against her own firmly as he moved himself over her, looking down at her as he let gravity pressing down help him and the kiss, as he let his body press lightly against her own body. His strong body teasing hers a bit as her body teased his own . It was a lovely moment and a lovely kiss, as he was hungry for the neko, and for being with her. He let his hands press against his hands against the bed on either side of her head.

Sevri

The neko was a beautiful creature clothed or not since to be appealing and enticing was how she'd been crafted. This time though, the moonlight played over her bare body dipping and climbing over her curves. Her skin was startlingly smooth even where the scars should've been from her wounds when he'd met her. There wasn't a mark on her though. It was almost a little unnerving as if she wasn't real. The white fur on her ears and tail stood out starkly against her pale skin.

His blushing surprised her and caused her head to tilt to the side with a curious expression of child-like wonder. What had caused that? Although, that wonder faded some to delight when he'd kissed her enjoying the feel of his lips against her own as she explored him gently. His taste teased her senses. She was aware of him climbing over her and blushed a bit definitely unsure why. Although, his skin against hers did feel warm making her feel warm, where they touched and within. The fingers of one hand traced his cheek before wandering into his hair. She'd never known anyone like him and he made the darkness that she'd lived through seem far away, so very far away. When he caught her hands and pressed them to the bed, she gave his hands a squeeze before having to breathe lightly as wide violet eyes searched his face. Those ears of hers flicked a moment before she leaned up to close the distance between them and kiss him once more sweetly. That tail of hers brushed lightly along his thigh.

"This doesn't seem much like sleeping," she whispered softly against his mouth before lightly nibbling at his bottom lip. What an odd comment to make especially in light of their positions and yet, it did ring through with a rather innocent tone. "I don't mind."

Kaze looked down at her as he heard her words and smiled. She was such a sweet innocent and beautiful little neko. he let his fingers press down against her face caressing it after the kiss between the two of them broke. He gave her a sly little smile, "Of course, I think we don't have to sleep right this second, we can have a bit of fun before we fall asleep," he informed her before he let his lips press down against Sevri's lips once more, his arms pressing over her shoulders as he kissed her, himself ever closer to her as he kissed her. He felt a great deal of passion when it came to the neko. He was attracted to her, and he was in love with the neko. He was sure of that, he needed to protect her and take care of her and be with her.

Kaze lips slipped past her lips this time as he let his lips press against her ear as he blew across her ear for a short moment. "Now, if this is to much just tell me, sweetie," he informed her as he didn't want to overwhelm her and while he didn't think he would. He wanted to make sure she was okay as he again wanted to not push to much on her at once. She had a hard life and he wanted to make her life nothing but better if he could help that. He let his hands slip over her body, caressing her body her arms as he kissed her neck softly his lips working down to her shoulder for a moment before he let his finger slide over her little scars.

"I want all of you, scars and all. You are my sweet lovely neko," he declared to her as he wanted to press that point to her. He knew that they were more then a bit of a odd couple, an former rogue like himself who had seen the worst of the world in his adventurous days, and the innocent beautiful but tragic neko. He let his hand softly caress her breasts as he looked down at her with one hand as he used the other to keep balance above her.

Back
Top Bottom