Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ yeah fine...” deciding then not to really say anything else as they continued to walk for a little while now not having anything to say either now.

“ well...ok then, and I had a lot of fun with you yuri, maybe we could do this a lot more then. Well I’ll see you later...” as he eventually leaves on his own for the night.

He smiled a bit and crossed his arms already seeing the other nice side of her with that “date” Haku soon made it to his own house and did his own thing for the rest of the night.

Haku soon arrived through the entrance of the school, looking around and seeing yuri a bit in the distance but mostly ignoring as she walked a few feet by him not having anything to say to her anyway for now then.

Haku did manage to catch it for a moment of her gaze as he put a hand under his chin with a sigh as class would finally start for the day.

Of course being a bit curious and also the fact he had a small crush anyway as she would get to really know, Haku followed mostly behind her when she didn’t notice though letting her go up to the roof and stay there for a bit at least before walking up himself and seeing she was there. “ well...” simply starting as he sat down.

"Eh? Are you stalking me? Don't be creepy" She scooted away from him a bit. She had a homemade lunch, quite a healthy bento with rice and some vegetables on the side. The rice however was in the shape of a cat.

“ what your not the only one who would come here and just sit and do something...” sticking his tongue out a bit at her, “ you were even looking at me weird once in class too..” even wondering why then for the moment but not caring much.

“ I’m not stupidly perverted and I’m not a total damn bitch to anyone.” Mostly ignoring her comments about him like that as he stretches and even lays down looking up at the sky.

“ I didn’t mean to say that you are, mostly saying that I’m mostly not that person. Yeah it still sounded bad but I’m not really being mean.” Seeing as well it was dumb that he didn’t even say that before. “ just ignore what I said then, and I’m sorry.” Sitting up now as he stayed in his spot.

"Of course i'm ignoring you! I've been ignoring you this whole time! I don't even want to talk to you! Cause you're stupid!" She kept eating her food as she ranted at him, then choked and started coughing.

Haku quickly moved over and patted her back a few times to help her stop the choking before sitting down next to her. “ then why did I even catch that you were looking at me and why didn’t you really attack me or say anything like I’m stupid after the date yesterday, I think you even wanted me to walk you home too anyway..and you didn’t say anything about wishing it was someone else than me...”

After she stopped coughing she took a drink
"Thanks. Ah!" She moved away from him.
"That wasn't a date! I wasn't looking at you! I don't attack people for no reason! I didn't want you walking me home! And why would i wish it was anybody but you nya!" She screamed all that practically in his face, then immediately after finishing she realized what she just said and blushed*
"Eh? Uh..."

“ well I was the only person you knew beside that guy in the restaurant, and I mean I think you even said you wanted me to walk you home at least because it was dangerous or something instead of you running off home so that you wouldn’t take so long and no one would really notice you...” bringing up the logic of it as he stood up and stretched. “ I don’t mind helping you at all with whatever you might need, and I mean it was awkward but I bet you had even a little fun...”

He took the hit with a sigh, it was more embarrassing than her being angry at all with him than anything as he stood up and left for class as well before seeing if he could find her in the crowd, “ sorry for being dumb back there then, if your not busy we could probably hang out again like yesterday if you want..” crossing his arms and giving a small smile to show he really meant it about wanting to go out with her again.

She ignored him all the way back to class, stomping her feet along the way.... well, at least he'd THINK she was. Aside from her voice, she wasn't a very loud person in general, even when angry. She sat down in a huff and a few of her friends asked her what happened. She glared at Haku then spoke to them in whispers. Her friends looked at Haku now and then and giggled.

Back
Top Bottom