Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

With that Haku mostly ignored everything around taking a look back at the girl for a moment seeing her weird puffy mad face at him as he would be fine with it anyway still doing his own thing.

With that he sighed knowing there even had to be a reason to why he would be even stuck with her now, as he tried to do some of it fast knowing that all she might do is still say that she’s mad or something.

"Slow down! You're going to screw up cleaning if you move that quickly. You've gotta take your time when you're cleaning" She had her back to him, her tail flicking side to side as she swept up

Haku sighed and shrugged as he mostly did his own thing on the other side of the room not really having anything to really say with the fact that she would just snap at him anyway with anything the boy said to her.

Finally he turned around deciding to fix some of the desks a bit, looking over to see her ass now under the skirt now, even some people would still try and go for her even with the girl being always angry of course and he was already thinking about it but right now it wasn’t like she would notice anything about him if he even said anything to her at all.

“ sucks we have this too...” seeing that they would be picked anyway and weirdly together then as he finally finished and did other things around the room to help a bit more before eventually leaning against the wall and crossing his arms as he relaxed for a moment at least now. “ well I guess it’s done then...” wondering to leave then without her or even just wait a moment.

"Hm.... Yeah, it looks pretty clean to me. Now we can finally get out of here." She looked at him then looked in the opposite direction
"Not that i mean i wanna leave with you! Just that i wanna leave..... it's just we'd be leaving at the same time and going in the same direction because we had to clean together."

He couldn’t help but chuckle a bit, “ you sounded a little flustered which was cute, sounds like you were meaning something else...” as he teased her a bit, “ was maybe thinking anyway then if you maybe want to eat together before going home then...really sucks having to just walk all the way home after this.” Offering a bit with a smile as he leaned against the wall to wait before they would walk together.

"Don't call me cute nyan! I'm not cute! Not at all!" Her tail quickly swished back and forth as she blushed.
"Why would i eat with you? We're just cleaning is-*Stomach growls, her cheeks going red*..... Mama said it's rude to turn down free food"

He started to laugh, “ well I think so at least, and I’m not even afraid to admit it if I can try to do it at a time like this..” opening the door and leaning against the doorway itself facing her. “ fine I guess but I don’t mind anyway if it’s something I can do. You wouldn’t want to just collapse like that after walking a lot when we could just eat before. “ explaining a bit as he walked out into the hall and looked out the window, “ well the only question for you then is where you would want to try..” waiting for an answer now before they would finally go away from the school now.

"People need to eat when they're hungry. There's no special meaning in this so don't go getting any ideas! If you try something like grabbing my tail or touching my ears, i'll.... i'll... i'll scratch your eyes out!" Her ears twitched a little.
"....I like this ramen stand that's on the way to my house."

Haku shrugged, “ I don’t even see why I would do that even if I wanted to tease...” slowly following next to her as they continued to walk and he mostly followed. With a stretch he looked over at what he wanted to eat before eventually ordering and eating with her as he paid for them both of course.

"What do you mean you don't want to touch my tail or ears?! They're so soft and fluffy!" She held her tail and then after a second she walked off ahead of him, going towards the ramen stand. When they got there she sat beside him and then the old man working there turned around
Man-Oh, Yuri-chan. Good to see you again. Oh, what's this? You don't usually come here with boys
"Eh? Well, yeah, i guess i don't normally.
Man-So you finally got a boyfriend huh? Congratulations!
"eh? Whagahaghagbahga!" She was surprised and couldn't actually speak

“ well I mean you just damn said that if I did you would do something anyway dummy...” crossing his arms as they finally arrived and sat down, looking over at the two and of course seeing already that she actually knew the person working there though smirking for a moment and deciding to even play along. “ yeah, nice to meet you I’m haku. Well it’s a new semester and stuff, and of course like any guy I tried hard enough and finally got her...happy that it worked...it’s still hard work though..” teasing a bit before leaning back and continuing, “ but of course I really do love Yuri...”

"eh!? hewahnogahbha!" She was completely flustered and talking nonsense
Man-HAHAHAHAHA! What a cute couple you make. Since it's a special date and Yuri-chan is such a good customer, this time's on the house!
"Eh?" She looked at him and then looked to Haku. She quieted down now as the man made their ramen. They didn't actually order, but given how often Yuri clearly went there, he must've known what she'd like, and could probably just guess her "boyfriend" would have similar tastes.

He chuckled, “ thanks a lot really appreciate it, makes it really hard for me though not to want to do something for you though.” Giving a smile as haku leaned back and crossed his arms with a wide smirk on his face as he very much screwed with Yuri big time just from that one comment he made about them “dating”. Haku couldn’t really keep that hidden grin on his face much at least just from her as he relaxed seeing as he didn’t even have to pay now to go out with a girl like this even if she didn’t like him. “ if only it was really true though...” letting her hear that comment before going on his phone as they waited.

Yuri blushed and looked away from him, her tail flicking back and forth.
Man-All done! Dig in!
He gave them both their ramen, and that got Yuri's attention again
Yuri-Ah. Thank you very much for the food.
She took it and got her chopsticks, then started eating the food.

“ thanks...” he simply said just glancing over at her and seeing it a bit weird that she didn’t try to yell at him even with the fact there was still some people there or even at least kick or smack him when no one saw. It seemed a bit now to him at least that she wouldn’t hate the idea too much then if he really did ask her out anyway and maybe even the fact she liked him very much equally as much as she ignored or mostly hated him as haku started to eat then.

The ramen was very good. It was no wonder Yuri came here so often. The man just cleaned up while they ate. Yuri mostly just ignored Haku as she ate, trying to look anywhere else. Strangely whenever he looked directly at her she would suddenly be looking in a completely different direction.

Haku did catch her in his field of vision a few times as he of course either just admired her sitting next to him whenever she didn’t notice at least or taking in everything he could of the restaurant around him as he never really came here of course being the first time but now seeing that it would maybe be an even more regular place for her and a normal place for him to go all the time if he could as well. Eventually he finished, sitting back and waiting for her before standing with a stretch, still deciding to leave a tip for him as he waited for her. “ see you again...” he told the man as they eventually walked outside again but now under the night sky.

Yuri finished soon after he did, then got up and quietly thanked the old man too.
Man-Come back any time you two.
He waved as they left and Yuri walked quietly beside him, hands down in front of her and her gaze on the ground. They just walked in silence for a few minutes before Yuri finally said something, quietly.
"You're a jerk"

“ I know that was more embarrassing for you and mostly forced and unfair for me to do that to you and...I’m sorry...I’ll even let you hit me for that if you want if it makes you feel even a bit better...” crossing his arms with a sigh. “ I promise then...if you want that I won’t do that ever again and if anyone asks that I’ll tell the truth in saying that we’re just friends and that I don’t ever have a chance with a smart, cute, popular, and awesome girl like you...I’ve always thought about that fact and still do anyway for myself...” giving a small awkward chuckle as he continued to walk with her.

Back
Top Bottom