Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King and the Hunter (Lunarwolf and Ezralora)

deciding to cause some problems the seer reached out to the angel who had been there earlier so that she could talk with him and possible get rid of the female who was not a thorn in her side

Beelzebub was making his way back to his layer of hell before coming to a stop as he received a message. Folding the paper up it disappeared in a gust of ash. Walking to the meeting point, he was wondering what this seer could say to him to convince him to take action. He wasn't going to start a war half arsed.

the seer looked at him and then smiled "thank you for meeting my I know you asked my king where he found his new wife and I can tell you she wasn't willing she is a half breed that managed to survive into adulthood. when he found out he went and grabbed her bringing her here. her uncle is one of the nobles as he took that title after his brother died and he submitted her name for marriage to the king" the Seer wanted Allison out of the picture and if this angle could do that the happier she would be

Last edited:
Beelzebub smiled softly as he listened to the seer and for the briefest moment his eyes widened partially before returning back to how he normally appeared. His wings fluttered a little as the feathers on them ruffled a bit. "And you expect me to take this information and dispose of her in order for you to... what?" He asked her as he took a small step forward to peer down at her with his glowing orbs for eyes that once held the holy light of the lord above.

the seer smiled a little at him "let's just say she has something I want and if she is gone I have a chance of getting what I want" the seer had plans of her own but she had no plans to tell the angel what they were.

while they were resting Allison stirred and shifted a little in his arms, her head was pounding and she felt as if she was going to throw up as well. Allison could feel his arms around her and since she wasn't feeling well his warmth made her feel a little better at the moment.

The angel narrowed his eyes at the seer and merely walked passed her, his hands behind his back as he moved along the corridor. Giving her little information on whether or not he'd work on it.

Solomons felt something moving in his arms and slowly opened one eyes seeing her still there. He was honestly surprised he had not woken up to a knife resting in his chest. "Something wong Allison?" He asked her in a voice that could be mistaken for velvet.

“My head is killing me and I feel like I am going to puke” Allison sounded as I’ll as she felt at that moment and was still gripping tightly at her head as if felt like it was going to explode. Allison couldn’t figure out why she was so sick but she didn’t like the sensation. The heat from his body was helping a little but not enough to feel one hundred percent better

Solomon nodded his head as he listened to her before letting out a sigh. "You're not going to like it but the only way to go through it is forward. You're going to have to endure it." He told her and gave her a little squeeze with a small chuckle. "It's going to hurt but once it's over you'll feel better... better than you've ever felt."

"my head feels like it is going to explode make it stop" Allison was near tears from the pain coursing through her head at the moment and because of it, she felt weak and exposed and that wasn't something she liked all that much especially since all of the other rulers of hell were there at the moment as well

Solomons let out a sigh as she was beginning to talk about the pain. He could tell it was hurting from the tears on her face. "There is very little i can do to help that. I could always knock you out till the ache is gone." He suggested with a small smile before his gaze flicked over to the door. Had it just creaked open? His eyes narrowed partially before he sat up on the bed, his arm wrapping a little closer to her as his blood splattered eye began to scan the room.

When she felt him react Allison stiffened up this he would be able to feel. Even though her head was still killing her she was able to remain completely still

Looking forward Solomons couldn't quite see what was moving, he just knew that something was here. As if by instinct his head flicked up and he saw a spider like creature scuttling above them, green goo dripping from its fangs as it stared down at them. "I know you're already doing it, but do not move quickly.."

"not going to besides moving makes it more painful then it already is" Allison looked at the ceiling and then at him "what the hell is that thing and why is it in the room" Allison wasn't going to call it their room since she didn't even want to be there

"I'm not entirely sure, it is not one of mine though otherwise i would have known it to come in straight away." He said as he looked at the tentative creature, hesitating now that it had been seen. Obviously unsure what to do now that it had been spotted or having underestimated them. He leaned his head down and kissed Allison's head before stroking her hair. "Either way it has done a poor job."

"then get rid of it I want to sleep" Allison was getting a little cranky from the pain and sleep seemed to be the best option at the time.

Solomon gave her a comforting smile before nodding, "Anything for my bride to be." he said as brushed her hair out from the side of her face before standing up and waving his hand. As he did the spider shot through the door and crashed into the corridor with splat before the door slammed shut. He stared at where it had been, there was clearly something going on in this layer of hell that he had not been privy too.

Beelzebub cracked his knuckles as he came out of a room after having a rather pleasant chat. Though he cocked his head slightly. "Hmm... letting a halfbreed like that into the castle is surely a mistake i wonder." He made his way down, down the castle. As a guest and a ruler of his own respective layer there seemed to be no one around who tried to stop him. He made his way down to the cells looking for an old friend, who had long since been imprisoned. "I'm sure you'd be more than pleased to hear that your daughter is currently here. In the castle."

Allison grumbled a little when he moved and got out of the bed. Allison then curled up and pulled the blanket around her so that she could sleep peacefully while he dealt with the spider. Allison then slept through the night and woke up when the sun filtered into the room and changed out of the dress she was wearing into something else sadly all they offered her were dresses which would make fighting harder then she would like "damn asshole dragging me here"

"Fancy going for a walk my wife to be?" Solomon asked as he hung around the door frame and gave a small smile. He was wearing a rather nice over coat as he cleared his throat. "Of course we'll have to stay together otherwise there's a chance you'll run off and we can't have that now can we?" he asked her as he took a few steps towards her. "Lovely dress though."

"why do you keep saying to be you already forced me to marry you" Allison glared at him and while she did want to wander she knew someone was going to be following her the whole time.

"Ah that was just a ceremony my dear." he told her before waving his hand through the air. "You're not mine in spirit just yet." He pointed out as he went to cup her cheeks with both his hands, and to plant a kiss on those beautiful lips.

Allison growled and then swatted at him when he kissed her "don't touch me" Allison didn't like him nor did she want him touching her. the fact that he seemed to think that she would be his made her want to gag

"Haha. Behave." he commanded to her, his tone turning from something that was rather playful to a seriousness to it. "You may be a small little powerhouse here. But you are inexperienced and reckless. Your aura i have to say is a fucking mess." He added gesturing around her, "If you just decided to relax and realise for a second, you could be a Queen here. Much more than you'd ever be up there."

Allison clenched her hands and growled at him but stopped when a guard entered the room to report that her father had some how broken lose and was not wandering the castle looking for her. Even Allison knew she currently wasn’t a match for her father and worried about what would happen if he found her

Solomon narrowed his eyes and probably for the first since he has met her, he looked angry. "Excuse me a moment my dear." He said and gave her a smirk. "Not that my absence would be missed." he said and gave a mocking bow before he left her and began to search for this missing prisoner.

Allison shook her arms wrapped around herself of the memories of that night she remembered her father the best and how cruel he was. Allison didn't want to meet up with him but she also didn't know if the rest of the guards were searching for him as well of if it was just him

Back
Top Bottom