Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King and the Hunter (Lunarwolf and Ezralora)

The item crashed into the back of his head and Solomon stumbled forward before turning to glare at her, as the bed flipped up and went to crash into her side in response. "Hitting someone whilst their back is turned. Hehe... something i'd be expected to do." He brought one hand up before the very walls of the room shoot out tendrils of stone that went to grab and drag her to the wall and hold her there. The back of his head was ringing for a moment before the pain subsided.

Allison struggled against the tendrils and managed to break most of them but the one that had managed to wrap around her throat at the time. once she was pulled back against the wall Allison worked on trying to get the tendril broken so she could move away from him and the damn wall

Solomon glared at her as she struggled against the tendril and tightened it just enough so it would be that much harder to break away. "If you're going to have this tantrum then i have other matters that require my attention... one of the other kings is getting... ballsy." The tendril would crack under her grip so she could move away with next to no difficulty, it was just cracked stone after all.

"its, not a tantrum I fully intend to kill you" Allison was more than a little pissed off a the moment and would continue to fight with him and she was planning on succeeding when it came to killing the male.

"Maybe if you want to kill something we can put that energy to use, i would offer to help you learn it. Buuut as you just said you plan on killing me." He added with a little chuckle. "The other layers of hell will sense this power and come looking to try and find this new source."

Allison looked at him lightly from where she was standing rubbing her neck lightly her eyes flashing dangerously. While he knew she had no control and couldn't use her powers on command the other leaders didn't know this and this would be a good thing for him. while she was glaring the medic who had taken care of her came up and offered the king a sedative to use when he met the others. while it would knock her out only her mind would shut down the rest of her would be awake and easily playable so she could be moved to resting on his lap and playing the perfect queen.

Solomon slipped the sedative in his hand before letting out a sigh as she stared towards her. Normally he would have given her a second chance, but now he assumed she wouldn't so much as humour him. Rushing forward he went to press her against the wall and ram the needle into her thigh and stick the plunger down to inject her with the sedative. "Trust me this is better for the pair of us." He told her, it was it saved war raging on the pair of them. "Now rest, dear."

Allison let out a small hiss of pain from having the needle shoved in to her thigh. Soon her mind felt fuzzy and then the next thing she knew her head dropped on to his shoulder and her world went black

Solomon let out a sigh as he felt her fall onto him before adjusting his grip of her and carried her in a bridal style. "Hopefully she'll remain under for the duration of this meeting." He said and began to head over to meet with another King of Hell.

"we can hope sire" the male truly did hope it would last as he didn't know how the female would react when she woke up if she was still seated in the kings lap while he was dealing with another king

Solomon looked her over for a moment as he walked into the meeting room where oddly enough was an angelic being. His skin seemed as if it were made from pure silver and his wings a glorious feathered gold as he bowed his head at Solomon. "Ah about time you got here, but i can see what has brought this up..." Beelzebub spoke.

Solomon nodding his head climbed into the chair he was to sit in as he gripped Allison in his arms, ready to tense if she woke up. If a fight began in this room it could be disastrous for everyone involved. The other leaders were slowly coming in and then talks began about what had happened to this layer of hell. It was certainly something that had peaked their interest at the gradual warming temperatures.

while they had all been arriving Allison had been waking up from the drug and while she was pissed as all hell at him drugging her, she could also feel the powers of the others and some of them scared her which caused her to curl into her husband. the powers felt off and tainted even for demons and a couple of them she knew as she had taken them on and had done some serious damage to them so she was doing her best to keep her face turned away from them. "I am going to kill you for this" to the others it would seem as if she was talking about having them see her sleeping when she was referring to him drugging her

The others in the room looked over a little as they heard her speaking before chuckling as they commented on it. Solomon who was smiling nodded and spoke in a tone that only she would be able to hear. "You do that, and everyone in this room will descend on you and kill you and everyone in this kingdom... You might be strong but there are people who are still stronger for now... we will talk of this later." He said, and went back to the meeting. It seemed the one who was directing it was a battle between Solomon, and Beelzebub, the others were either quiet with their own schemes, such as Mephisto. Or were ready to leave.

Solomon kept a bit of a tighter grip on his wife, so she would not go flying at her, it could be considered protective as he was aware a few would be unhappy to see the Hunter's weapon down here.

Allison kept her own voice as low as his and spoke back "they are probably thinking that I was referring to you letting them in the room while I was sleeping" Allison shifted and moved closer before speaking once again "there are some whose powers are tainted here they are dangerous to everyone" Allison figured if she was going to play the part of loving wife she may aw well warn him of what she sensed since until she was back at full strength she would have to rely on him to keep her safe for a bit.

Solomon glanced down at her for a brief moment as he was speaking. "That is interesting.." he responded before stroking the back of her head gently as he smiled and nodded at one of the lords. "Which one specifically do you think is the main problem?" He asked her, his eyes looking between them all.

Allison shifted a little one so she could look at them all and two because it let her get a little closer as she had started to shake from being cold. while the dress she was wearing covered her feet and then neckline of the dress came up over her neck the sleeves were sheer and provided no warmth. Allison then described the top two that would be a big problem for him in the long wrong. Allison curled a little more and muttered under her breath that she was cold

Solomon nodded at her as she gave him the information, it was a subtle movement but it was at least acknowledging her help for now. As she said she was cold, she could probably feel his body temperature increasing as he continued to talk. The top two being Mephisto and Beelzabub, their power along with Solomon's and Allison's dwarfed the others in terms of raw power. But then again the others could be equally crafty with what they had.

feeling the extra warmth Allison shifted and snuggled closer wanting to warm up. since it was still cold out the castle had a chill in it that only their room and a few other places didn't have. Allison was also worn out and exhausted again but the men being there made it so that she couldn't go back to sleep like she wanted to as their presence put her on edge.

Beelzabub cleared his throat as the meeting was coming to a close, "Oh and just one last question Solomons, where did you find such a fetching bride?" He asked with a little smile on his face as the angelic being spread his wings for a moment.

"That is none of your concern for the moment, and if that is everything i will retire." He bowed his head to the others and carried Allison back into the bowels of the castle. "This could be bad.." He muttered to her as he walked, keeping her close to him. "If any of them find out who you are, i doubt they will take it lying down."

Allison looked at him and then grumbled “they can kiss my ass for all I care” with that she let sleep claim her once again as she was still worn out. While she was sleeping Allison’s mind was racing and coming up with a plan on how to deal with the kings who are a danger o them both

Rolling his eyes he glanced down at her. "Darling that attitude is going to get the pair of us killed at some point." He muttered and took her back to the room, laying on it with keeping her close. He glanced at the door as if expecting it to open before shaking his head as he focussed on Allison. His thoughts leading to the idea that this was... potentially going to end horribly if they can't come up with a plan. There was only so much time one could delay a King of Hell... but for now they were safe.

once they were settled Allison felt around till she had the corner of the blanket and then covered herself and him back up. while the dress was nice it wasn't warm and it would take a few changes around the castle to make it where you didn't freeze if you left your room

Solomons felt the blanket being moved over him and smiled a little in the corners of his mouth. He moved his hand to her back a little, keeping her close to him as she combed his fingers through her hair gently. Only a few hours ago she was promising she would kill him, so naturally his guard was a little up.

While Allison was sleeping the bond the formed between them when they married grew stronger. But at the same time the seer was pacing her tower furious at the fact that they had wed

Solomon didn't sleep and took in a deep breath as he began to pour over information in the bed. Being somewhat considerate as he didn't try to disturb her too much. "How are we going to get out of this mess..."

Back
Top Bottom