Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King and the Hunter (Lunarwolf and Ezralora)

Solomon moved along the corridors, like he owned them. Which he did so he had very little to worry about. You didn't get to a position in power in Hell without having a few tricks up your sleeves to deal with people who would like to see it otherwise. But this time, he wouldn't force them into a cell no he'd make an example of her father now. He needed something to take his anger out on.

Allison debates on leaving the room or not since she didn’t know where the male was but since she was hungry and couldn’t live in the room she decided to head out and venture to find the kitchen

The castle wasn't too complicated to navigate through and eventually her nose would do most of the work as it lead her to the promise of food. A busy kitchen with people working tirelessly within, as they cooked, baked and made all sorts of food for people and themselves. There was always something off about the food though, whether it was just how good it looked, or how it smelt. It just seemed, too perfect on the outside.

Allison frowned a little when she looked at it and then moved to make her own food since she would rather it look bad but taste good then not. Allison figures no one there would bother her too much

The cooks continued to move around her before one of them gave a side glance. There was a moment of silence before they just went back to work, though Allison may begin to feel something crawling up her back. It would feel familiar, but somehow it would seem.... unsettling in the familiarity of it. Whatever it was, it was getting closer to her.

Allison turned and looked around frowning a little when she felt the sensation. finishing up her food Allison stood up and headed out of the kitchen and to somewhere where she had a chance of defending herself

The castle was large and vast and if there was anything that she was looking for or a place it wouldn't be hard for her to find. Though like a blood hound finding her, the thing seemed to be continuously pursuing her. The sound of hooves began to echo through the hall way, along with a feint sizzle as if something was burning on the stone.

Allison turned down a hall and headed for the grand hall knowing full well she would have more room to move as she needed to if she had to fight

Slowly the he walked into the room, he was tall grey skinned, and antlers coming from his head. Shackles were around his wrists and ankles and scars littered all over his body, a filthy bandage was wrapped over his eyes as he sniffed the air. "Daughter..." He wheezed out, "where are you?" He asked, his voice croaking slightly as he began to walk in the hall, taking careful steps. Each of his hooves burning a mark in the ground.

Allison sighed a little keeping it quite as she moved picking the skirt of her dress up in the process. Allison turned in to the great hall and then sent one of the maids to notify the king of what was going on knowing full well that what ever was following her would find her soon.

A knarled hand moved forward as the thing stepped in, the only way to describe it was tortured, as he limped in, the silver shackles dragging over the ground and hissing away at the flesh that was left around them. "Daughter... i smell you.." He said as he began to crawl forward, dropping to all fours as he moved towards her, his bones creaking beneath the grey flesh. "Power... i need your power... only for a moment..." He wheezed before reaching out with a hand, "Give it to me... before he arrives and we can leave here.."

Allison moved back away from her father and on to the stand where there thrones were "no way in hell will I give you my power" Allison knew she would only have so long before he hwas able to locate her position and she just hoped that her unwanted husband would arrive soon to deal with him

Slowly the old demon's head turned to face Allison before he crawled closer towards her. "Then... you are of no use to me!" He spat out before he began to charge towards her before he crashed into the ground as an invisible force began to pin him to the stone work.

Solomon stood behind there in the door way, looking furious as he eyed the mess of a demon on the ground before looking up to Allison. "Did he hurt you?" He asked, if this thing had so much as hurt his possession...

Allison shook her head “ no he didn’t he couldn’t see me it wasn’t until I spoke that he even knew where I was” Allison had no desire to get near the man even with him being pinned

Solomon titled his head at her and gave a slight smirk before nodding as he eyed the demon up and down. "He shouldn't have been able to get out of there..." he mumbled as he tapped his chin lightly. "Very few people could break through those wardings. So who let you out?"

The demon merely snarled before the ground cracked under the pressure it was being pinned under.

Allison winced at the cracking sound not because she was worried about the male who was apparently her father but simply because marble wasn’t easy to crack

Solomon peered down at the demon before his attention was back at Allison as he looked over her checking everything about her to make sure she wasn't hurt. His hands moving to her cheeks as he leaned in just an inch away from her lips. "You didn't let him out did you?" He asked her, he knew that she most likely the least likely person to do so, but he had to know.

"why the fuck would I let his ass out" Allison was infuriated between that and her anger at him for her mothers death, Allisons powers hit their max and her form changed to that of her true demonic form. the light coming from her body would blind those who looked at her with hate but those who had not seen her before would only see her true form which differed enough from her normal form that one would not be able to find her if looking for her when she wasn't infuriated.

Solomon had to cover his eyes as he let out a sigh, he narrowed his eyes a little. "It can't hurt to ask a question Allison if i am to start ruling out people i might as well start with someone." He called to her, not risking the chance that she dazed him with the light she was emitting. "Now can you shut down that light." He commanded her as his power began to press against hers.

Allison lashed out at him but it would only be moments before her body gave out as it wasn't use to handling that amount of raw power she was emitting at the time. thankfully Solomon would be the only one to see her fall to the ground as her powers made it look like she was still standing to everyone else

Solomon felt the slash across his cheek, a deep cut but not a maiming blow. He reached forward and caught her as she fell to the ground, seeing the image of herself still standing up above. "Hmm... you certainly are full of surprises." He mused, the warm blood running down his cheek. She wouldn't care he knew, but a part of him liked to think a cut would make him appear far more dashing.

after she was down several maids and guards came in to the room to check and see if he needed them to do anything. if he wanted to have a child this would be the best time as she would be weakened once again. Solomon would have to help her learn how to tap this power naturally or she would end up losing control of it and destroying them all

Last edited:
Solomon remained quiet as he swept out of the room with her in his arms. He was a demon after all and to pass up the opportunity he had been waiting for would have been far more than foolish. So he did just that, and did not leave the bed chamber afterwards. He rested on the edge of the bed after the matter had been dealt with and pulled on a robe as he slouched into a comfortable chair. She was definitely growing in power, and was becoming a danger, not just to him but to herself as well. Solomon stroked his chin, thinking about how to go about this further... His child though would have to take his priorities now as well. Unsure on whether Allison would try to kill it, or do something to herself.

Back
Top Bottom