Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King and the Hunter (Lunarwolf and Ezralora)

Ezralora

Supernova
It had been a long time since there had been an incident like this. Years ago one of the arch demons had came to the earth and raped a female human. But the idiot had gotten the human pregnant and as such the fool had brought a halfling into the world. Outraged the King of Hell and demon kind had worked hard to not make life easy for this half demon half human. As such various things were thrown her way.

He watched from hell as she began to grow in power and eventually came across Hunter's people that hunted and were aware of the things that went bump in the night and sought their eradication. Though the King stayed his hand and continued to watch her from afar, whispers began to spread in the realm that she is a threat that should be dealt with and that she should be killed.

Whilst he agreed with a few of their statements he saw a better urge arising. She was powerful yes, but she would serve as an excellent example of what happens to those who fuck up on the human world. He had already dealt with her father and so, taking on the form of a human the King of Hell walked the earth. On the search for this hunter.

Last edited:
Allison looked over from where she was sitting in her last class of the day she had felt something go by and the power coming off of it told her it was a demon. Allison shook her head it was her day off and she was planning on going out with her friends. Allison changed how she looked at school which was real and how she looked as a hunter with the powers she had been learning to control. while she was hunting her hair was a bright pink and her eyes were midnight black while in reality her hair was a deep rich brown and her eyes were a sapphire blue in color. Allison was thin in build but she was all pure muscle from her training as a hunter. Allison gathered everything on her desk including an old worn diary that had belonged to her mother and put everything gently in to her bag.

Allison got up with the rest of the class when it ended and waved at her friend as she ran up with a smile on her face she could still feel the power of a demon but she also knew she needed to rest as she had been working non-stop

He swept a hand through his pale blonde hair that could almost be mistaken for white. It was of mid length and had an un-even fringe causing a section of it to fall in front of his left eye. Definitely holding himself with little care he made his way through the streets, his dull yellow leather coat flapping a little in the wind, causing him to close it and carefully button it up, as the three quarter length to the back of his knees continued to move. "Great.." He muttered before looking around again, and stopped as he saw a school. His green eye studying the building, whilst his eye was a dull green there were visible pigments of orange splattered within it as if someone had just flicked a paint brush into it and watch the pain spray over the canvas. He had a long streak of blue going through his hair that trailed along the edge of his finely featured pale face. "Oh to be chaotic.." He muttered, wishing he could just destroy the building he saw in front of him... or kick the door open at least to draw this thing out. Better thoughts prevailed and he just simply waited on the opposite side of the road, not exactly doing the best of jobs to be hidden with his hands resting in his coat pockets.

When her group of friends stopped just outside the school Allison got hit with a blast of powernthis caused her to instinctively bring up her fale appearance. Looking around to see where the power was coming from Allison locked eyes on him and her eyes flashed more of a warning to the male to stay the hell away then anything else. What she didn’t know was that he had been looking for her. When the groups started to move again after on of her friends left with her boyfriend Allison dropped the mask and started to walk with them.

Allison texted other hunters in the area about the demon she had seen that way they could go and take care of him either sending him back to the demon realm or killing him all together. Allison didn’t say how powerful he was since that often made the other hunters angry and they tended to call and yell at her.

He rubbed his eye a little before stretching his arms as he saw her. As she brought up her false appearance he couldn't help but chuckle. "Cute.." He tapped his wrist as if telling her she was late before pushing off from the wall and walking with the crowds of people. He had done this song and dance a fair few times with various other hunters whenever he had decided to walk the earth so to say. But this was certainly a different occasion. He didn't follow her, he didn't have to after seeing her he could find her easily again. 'Hmm young, i guess that's what happens when your daddy's a demon.' He thought to himself, and was in a world of his own as he walked through the streets, thinking that nightfall would be a better time to find her and have this chat.

Allison chatted with her friends as they headed first to the movie theater for a back to back to back showing of all three lord of the rings movies and then they would head four dinner. When the eight girls finally did leave the theater Allison was feeling ill and opted to head home instead of going out to eat with them. Allison knee better then to eat a lot of sugar but going to the theater meant the risk of getting sick was a little higher since you couldn’t go and not get soda and candy to eat during the movie. After seeing her friends off Allison started the short walk home all while keeping and eye out for the Demon from earlier in the day

The demon wouldn't turn up on her walk home or even be watching her. He managed to figure out where she lived and was pacing around her room. He hadn't been there long at all. Looking over what was in there he tried to get a read on what type of person she was. Whether he would find anything of use or not was something he was unsure of, either way though she was bound to come back here eventually. One hunter had been brave enough to step up to the challenge and, leaving the guy as a statue of salt certainly put a little spark in his day. Having studied the room he began to move around inside it, lightly moving the odd object to see if anything was either underneath it or written on it. Papers, pictures or anything of interest that was there.

Allison lived in a simple two bedroom apartment one door lead to her room but the other door was locked tight and had wards on it to keep anyone but her out of the room as this was where she kept her hunting gear. There was little else in the apartment otherwise and photons she had were of her and her mother before her mother was killed but after that fateful day there were no other pictures taken. Allison soon arrived home and unlocked her door walking in and letting out a small sigh as she was still feeling sick.

Taking in what had been in the room he let out a slight sigh before scratching his cheek. She certainly seemed like the interesting individual. He rubbed the side of his head again as he headed out of her room before hearing the door clicking open. Evaporating into a mist he moved beneath the cracks of the bathroom door, avoiding that warded room. He didn't have enough time now to start trying to sort it out.

Allison walked in to her room and started to change out of her clothes and in to a lose top and a pair of sweat pants. Allison then shakily made her way to the kitchen to grab one of the bottles of a drink mix she makes to help combat the over load of sugar in her system. Allison wasn't aware that sugar was like a poison to her particular breed of demon, and even though she was only a halfling it was still toxic to her. because of her long term exposure to it it would take a lot more then a pinch to kill her like it would others of her race but it did make her extremely ill when she had had to much.

Allison barely made it to the couch after grabbing her drink and when she finally did she collapsed down on to it and chucked the drink before she let sleep claim her. this allowed the drink to do its work and it fended off the overwhelming desire to go and throw up. Allison was so sick she didn't even notice the demonic aura that was in the house that would have alerted her to the fact that he was in her home and that he was possibly dangerous.

(don't forget to give your guy a name)

((Mhm i know i'm just trying to think of one was all :D))

Coming out from the bathroom and reforming he gave off the scent of fresh wild life oddly enough for a demon. Adjusting his shirt a little he made his way over to the sleeping girl and brushed a hand through his hair. Looking her over once he thought he could easily over power her at the moment, but that wouldn't be as fun as other options. Sitting down in an arm chair he crossed his legs and cleared his throat. When she woke up she would probably be able to tell that this was no ordinary demon or being sitting there. She could most likely make out a pattern running up his neck and just about moving onto his cheek, put into his flesh in dark ink. The symbols were ancient, far older than than humans from biblical times, and there he was sitting there. He reached a hand forward offering her his hand to shake, "Hello Allison, i'm Solomon."

Allison had heard the throat being cleared and wondered if she had fallen asleep in class but the warm plush feeling of her couch told her that she was at home. it took several minutes and a lot of eye rubbing and blinking to clear her vision. once she was sitting up and really looked at him it had her confused as to how he was in her home. once she was fully awake she moved quickly as she could feel the power coming off of him "how did you get in to my home" Allison had wards on all the doors and windows leading in to her apartment and even the building to make sure ti was safe for everyone there

Solomon sat there for a moment before giving a little shrug. "I just wanted to appear here and thus here i am. I could have entered here in much more glorious ways but i didn't want to wake your neighbours. I have to say for a Hunter you're incredibly slow." He mused, resting his head in his hand as he stared down at her, his one splattered green eye gleaming a little in the light. "And please for the safety of yourself and the rest of the household, don't bother trying to attack."

"not generally that slow but being woken up while sick kinda does make one slow" Allison glared at him from where she was sitting and if it weren't for the fact that some of her neighbors had kids she would have attacked him as everyone else would have been out of the building for a little bit longer. Allison however did grip the handle of a knife that she kept tucked between the side fo the couch and the cushion that she was currently sitting on. if he tried to touch her or get any closer she would attack him and do some damage. as her anger rose she was starting to feel better and stronger as her mind was quickly working on how to kill him with out risking innocent lives

Solomon continued to sit there smiling down at her, as one would do a naive child. As she talked he let out a long sigh, his chest rising and falling before he looked off to the side. "Just so i know whether to skip the basics or explain it. Are you aware of what you are?" He asked her, in a rather mellow tone. He made no movement to attack and his body language wasn't giving off any hints of aggression or wishes to kill... just yet. "It's not often that i walk on the world, so i would oh so love to know when i'm wasting my time."

“What do you mean what I am I was born and raised in an witch family “ Allison was truly unaware of her heritage so seeing him there and talking as if she should know what he was talking about confused her quite a bit. Allison shifted ever so slightly as she intcued away from him and tried to make it fully around the couch so she could run and go grab one of her many weapons

"Ahhaha no no no. If you move from that sofa things are going to get ugly." He warned her before running a hand over his face, resting it over his mouth as he looked at her before shaking his head. "Right, that makes things complicated... so do you think you were just born with these abilities that you're special?" He asked her with a little chuckle, doing his best to try and not sound mocking.

Allison listened to him for only a moment before she spoke as well “No one is truly special” Allison the tossed the dagger she had been holding at him and at the same moment she shot off of the couch and headed for her weapons room. during the small time they had been talking a change had come over her and instead of her normal brown hair it was now mixed with the pink she used when hunting and her eyes while still being their piercing blue the whites of her eyes were now pitch black. Allison nearly tripled over her own tail not realizing it was there or that it was hers to go with the tail there was also a set of strong and sturdy wings as well adding to the demonic look she had now taken on. Allison knew she was tempting her luck by throwing the dagger at him but she wasn’t going to just sit there with a demon in her house and let him basically hold her hostage in her own home while he tried to confuse her. she had always been told she was skilled with magic and that for a witch as young as herself to be as skilled as she was that it was unheard of. having this demon make her question who she knew she was had put her on edge as well

While she was dealing with him the elders of the hunters were meeting as they had heard about one of their men being turned in to a salt statue. They knew there was only one person who could wield that much power on the himan plane and the fact that he was there had them all worried. "we need to find out why he is here the last time a demonic presence near this level was in the human world Allison and her mother were attacked." the elders all worried that the same demon was back to kill Allison while some suspected she was a halfling they had said nothing since if she was she could be of use to them and if she wasn't she was still one powerful witch and one hell of a hunter

Solomon watched her for a moment before she tossed the dagger towards him, as it flew through the air he saw the glint of the metal catching the light. Plucking it from the air with what seemed to be incredible speed and snatched the knife from the air. "What did i just say?" He asked her before narrowing his eyes as she began to move away from him. Taking the dagger within his hand he threw it down onto the ground, the blade snapping on impact. "I just said i'd like to talk but now you're making this difficult." He mused and made his way towards her at a leisurely stroll.

"Yes." one said quickly, a grey haired man who had aged horribly and wore very round glasses, he was the chronicler and under his arm was a dusty book. "Whilst this is bad we had to be cautious here and not just blindly throw our forces into this..." He, with great effort i might add, lifted the book onto the table and slammed it down with a heavy thud. He turned the page and began to look through it, "This is the... well book where we keep records of everything and anything that has come to fight us... so it has to be here somewhere."

Allison kept moving but she had a feeling that she wouldn’t get in to the room before he got to her as it took time to remove all the wards to get in to the room. When she reached the door she started to remove them some one at a time and others four at a time all the while keeping an ear out for him so that she could try and run from him and get away before he reached her.

“Given what Allison said about his power level I doubt that we have anything like it in there” the male who spoke sat down and looked at the book it was and well worn but it only dated back five hundred years and the hunters had been around for nearly a thousand the first book had been lost during the great fire that had burned their main campus to the ground fourth years ago before they could digitize it

((Oh for... it's not alerting me when you post something sorry))

Solomon let out a sigh before turning on the heels of his feet and vanished from the apartment with a warm breeze that moved through the apartment, causing anything light to ripple slowly in the wind. He would change his strategy for now. That and she had really irritated him with her actions. How could she not know where she comes from? And they call him evil. Shaking his head he stretched out on the park bench he appeared on and decided to wait out there for now. Until the night had come, the sky was already a bright shade of purple as the sun was mostly set.

The Chronicler continued to turn the pages of the book, there were so many things in it both terrifying and some rather ridiculous things. He hoped there was something in there, even if it was what he could re write from memory the old man couldn't be expected to copy everything out word for word.

while he was sitting in the park waiting a messenger appeared next to him and bowed "my king I have word from one of you advisors he is saying that the nobles are insisting that you finally wed and have handed over files on their daughters" the messenger was just delivering the message from the advisor and nothing else since he didn't want to get killed.

the male shook his head "you won't find anything if I am right in who I suspect all knowledge of him was lost forty years ago in the great fire" the male's father had told him of the last time this happened and that was the day the hunter association was founded. that had been the day the king of all demons had walked the earth for the first time

Solomon cocked his head and glanced at the advisor before looking at him before rolling his eyes. "Sure, fine i'll look at them... later." He waved his hand dismissively and leaned his head back against the bench. "Seems that ever since i became king everyone is suddenly interested.." He still remembered that day and it definitely brought a smile to his face. He then looked over at the advisor. "Do you have the files with you or at home, because if you can't tell i'm busy at the moment."

The Chronicler widened his eyes as he looked at the elder and shook his head. "No...it couldn't be..." He muttered and slammed the book shut before hiding his horribly scared hand. "If that is true.. then may god help us all..."

the elder looked at him "it can be he is the only one to be able to do what has been done and I know why he is here" the elder looked at the others "we kept this from her for her own protection hoping that the king would lose interest after her mothers death but apparently not, Allison is what is known as a halfling she is part human and part demon from what we gathered her father was an arch-demon and of noble blood so she is much more powerful then she knows if he is here then he is after her"

the male nodded his head and handed him the files "the halfling is even in there I guess her uncle submitted her file as she is of noble birth and blood" the courier didn't say that what he thought which was that a halfling wasn't good enough for the king and because of her human heritage she shouldn't even be a qualified choice

He looked down at the files and just casually flicked through a few of them and then lazily tossed it to the side. "Sure." Was all he said, his face and body language conveying a strong sense of wanting to be left alone at the moment. Or at least he was scheming something, he was a fan of that word. Planning implied that the opposition knew what was coming, but a scheme was something hidden and laid out.

"A halfling, why didn't you divulge this information i'd say she should have know at least. It would change her world if she didn't know." He muttered, she had a right to know. He ran a hand through what remained of his grey hair and shook his head, "Where is she now?"

Back
Top Bottom