Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King and the Hunter (Lunarwolf and Ezralora)

"I will leave you be now my lord" with that the messenger vanished and returned home so that he could get back to work.

the elder shook his head "we kept this information from her for her safety we don't want her finding out or she could go looking for her birth father and lose control which is something we don't want as for where she is now she should be at home resting since it is her day off" The elder leaned back he knew that things were going to get complicated and soon

"Well let us stop it from being so bad and break the news to her, and advise her. We can't let her go with this demon.. or whatever he is." He added and slumped into a chair before letting out a hackling cough and shook his head. "Damned age.." he mumbled before rising again and took the book away. "Do the right thing before it is no longer an option gentleman and ladies."

Solomon sighed and plucked a pebble from the ground, beginning to toss it up and down in his hand, pat, throw, pat, throw. He repeated this movement several times before suddenly shooting up and lobbing the stone through the air, it began to pick up speed heat rippling from the stone. It shot through the sky up, and up like a shooting start for those to see. The presence it was giving off was a strong demonic one, and it just hovered in the air. Smiling to himself he slumped back into the park bench. Either she would show up soon, or she would face the consequences of the Hell Gate opening into the city. He oh so loved high stakes.

"I doubt she will go with the king she was told from a young age that he is a witch" the elder then looked at the others "we may have to tell her Allison is in more danger now then ever"

Allison groaned when she felt the energy and knew full well that things were not going to go well if she just called it in. instead she took something to make her feel better and then suited up. it was only a matter of minutes before she was up and moving out heading out to find where the energy was coming from and deal with it

Solomon was still sitting there, just casually underneath the glowing portal to oblivion hanging above him. Watching as the few people that were still there were just staring up at it or filming it through their phones. Heck some were doing both. "Well not quite what i imagined by i can't get everything i want." He muttered to himself and turned his head from side to side, wondering if there was going to be any sudden appearance of someone coming to be the hero and save the day from the big bad guy.

Allison walked up and looked at him "can't you just go away with out causing problems" Allison was more then a little pissed at him since he was making her life harder none of the other hunters would be able to take this male on and the fact that he had the balls to open a portal in the middle of the park and where humans could see it was going to cause more problems then the hunters association needed at the moment

"Why on earth would i do that now? I mean who's going to stop me... you? Please don't make me laugh." He added with a light chuckle and gave her an all too smug smile as he saw her, it was just all too cute to see her like this. "Plus it's not like i get any draw backs from doing this, people do tend to get feisty down there in hell. Plus the plague thing just doesn't get enough recognition nowadays." He rose to his feet and buttoned up his coat and stretched his arms above his head before hooking his thumbs in his pockets.

"yes me you picked the worse day ever to try and cause shit" Allison was more then a little pissed and since she wasn't feeling well either that just added to the amount of power she would use. Allison was hell bent and determined to get rid of him once and for all even if it only meant sending him back where he came from rather then killing him out right since she had a feeling given how powerful he was killing him would be a mistake

"Yeah yeah kid continue to spit ball all you want, but well for one from the looks of you, you barely look as if you know what you're doing. You're powerful yes... but skilled... that's a different matter." He smirked towards her before leaning towards her, his hair still covering his one eye, never giving her a look at the other as his blood splattered eye stared directly into hers. "I'll give you one free shot before i'm dragging you back with me." He told her, as if it was indeed going to happen.

Allison smiled and flipped the dagger that was on her leg right where her hand was and slammed it in to his neck to shut him up "you talk to much you know that" Allison then flipped him on to the ground face first and pinned him down while she called on the power to send him to where he had come from. Allison knew that they would have to do a massive internet scrub to take the video's that people were recording on their phones. Allison knew the amount of work they would have ahead of them was going to piss the head hunters off to no end.

He lay on the ground and the smile never left his face as he felt the cold ground beneath him. Slowly his hand moved up to grip her wrist with incredible strength, and began to squeeze tightening his grip on it before he began to pull her wrist and the knife out of his neck. Whatever she was doing it didn't seem to be walking at all. He just continued to grin up at her. "Nice attempt but not enough darling."

Allison's face remained blank but inside she was freaking out there was no way he should be this strong and no way he should be able to pull a demon sealing blade form his neck. Allison was starting to wonder just how he was and just how powerful he was. Allison winced a little when the pressure on her wrist became more then she could handle "what you gonna break my wrist in retaliation for stabbing you"

"No i thought i'd merely apply pressure to it to annoy you." He drawled before he just closed his hand around her wrist, if she didn't move away or try to whip her hand back her wrist would be crushed, and the bones inside splinter as if they were a wood. "I don't mean to degrade you, but i have to say i'm rather unimpressed are you sure you're a hunter?" He asked her with a wide grin before going to stand up onto his feet, the wound on his neck healed, as the flesh knitted together in an instance.

Allison had to move back a bit when he got to his feet but once he was she moved. bringing her knee up in to his groin and then twisting and flipping him over her him gave her a little bit of time to come up with something and free her wrist at the same time. while she didn't like that he was calling out her skills she also knew she had to be careful because of all the camera's that were currently in their general area.

Solomon rose to his feet only to be flipped over and land on the ground, though as he did he seemingly vanished and appeared above her. Spinning in the air he went to crack the heel of his foot onto her shoulder, if she wasn't careful the blow could knock her into the ground. "No witty response?" He mocked her, obviously the demon beginning to show as the fight began to take a slight turn.

Allison whipped around and looked at him from where she was standing. Allison was glad then when she had moved while his foot had hit her it hadn't had enough force to send her falling to the ground. Allison growled a little and her eyes glowed. the more she fought with him the. more her demonic side showed. Allison grabbed his ankle and yanked him down to the ground hard. Allison was pulling on all her training to help her in this fight. while those around her watched some were beginning to point and make comments on how she was changing. if she listened to them they would provide him an opening to either knock her out or pull her through the damn portal so she couldn't risk doing that. Allison was fighting to not hear them but as they all got louder she had a hard time blocking them out as her sensitive demon hearing was picking it all up

Solomon glanced at her as she grabbed his ankle, though it was soon becoming clear he was done playing around. He snapped his leg back to tear it out of her grip before charging towards her and wrapping his arms around her from the back, so he could pin her arms to her side and restrict her movement. "There there dear, we're done playing now." He mused and like that his eyes began to glow, and the ground cracked beneath them before shooting them up to the portal above, a portal to take the pair of them to hell.

"I am not your dear anything" Allison shifted as she tried to get free of his grasp as she didn't want to leave the human plane. when she felt herself go through the portal Allison tensed up as if felt like lightening was coursing through her body. from the sheer shock of going through a portal Allison ended up passing out as the environment around her was new and her body wasn't use to it.

Solomon blinked a little at the fact that she passed out, in all honesty it was probably best. Demons were stronger down in hell, or up in hell... he didn't have a specification on where it was. He whistled and two imps came by to take her away from him and into oddly a room. Hell wasn't the burning inferno that would be often thought of. No it seemed, like a winter landscape, snow and ice around the place. Turning up his collar, he looked over her for a moment, unless she woke up to break free of the imps. Chaining her to his will would be a fun little exercise.

it only took several moments to adjust to hell and then Allison woke back up and struggled easily breaking free of the imps. Allison tossed the imps at the male and glared at him "how dare you" Allison was more then a little pissed and the energy in hell was already feeding her powers and making her stronger and forcing that side of her to the surface

Solomon stopped before letting out a sigh, "Shit." He muttered, the imp didn't even touch him before it evaporated into nothingness. Turning around he looked at her before chuckling a little. "Still trying to act fierce i see." He commented as he stepped towards her, the snow crunching under his feet. "Or is this you throwing another temper tantrum like a child who isn't getting her way?"

Allison swung and connected with his face this time it wasn't a slap but a punch that had more strength and more force behind it then it had had in the man realm "send me home now you bastard" Allison was more then a little pissed off and is was showing clearly. while most would be terrified of new surroundings Allison wanted nothing more then to go home. Allison wasn't aware of the changes happening to her body nor was she aware of how strong she was becoming living in the human real for so long had kept her weak but once he had entered hell the demonic part of her was calling to the energy and power to make her stronger. Solomon would discover she was much harder to defeat now then she had been earlier

Just as she was gathering power being back in hell, Solomon wasn't exactly an easy target either. As she swung round with her fist, he seemed to swerve to the side, and the fist merely connected with air. Not going to counter attack he seemed to glide around her, moving with great elegance before settling on the surface of the snow. "You are home." He responded to her with a smile, "Look at yourself for a second before i have to step up to your aggression. Or maybe even look at yourself before calling someone a bastard... weren't you born out of wedlock?" He asked her with a little chuckle.

"I was born because of rape there is a difference and this is not my home" Allison wasn't going to play nice she would keep attacking him until she either killed him or was able to force him to send her back. Allison occasionally did feel a little dizzy as she wasn't use to the power level she had there or the fact that she was using more of it then she had intended to use. while Allison was attacking him two lower level demons arrived and waited for their king to knock the female out and render her useless for a short amount of time

Solomon chuckled a little and continued to duck and swerve, though he did note her intent and a few of her fists did graze over him, but there was no solid impact thankfully. "I think the term still stands." He told her, and waited for her to punch again, once her arm was out stretched he went to wrap his own arm around her own before sliding behind her and get her in a check hold as he attempted to wrap his arm around her neck and squeeze.

Allison growled and struggled against his hold. when she did break free of him she managed to dislocate her shoulder. once she was a bit further back from him she focused on putting her should back in to place. during this short amount of time she was distracted and if her wanted to subdue her this would be the time he would be able to so other wise she would be attacking him again

Back
Top Bottom