Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King and the Hunter (Lunarwolf and Ezralora)

"Ummm sire I don't think that would be wise at this moment. the hunters have gone into full-blown hunting mode if you arrive back there they won't come after you in small groups but rather large ones that even with your great power may be too much to handle" the aid was keeping track of how things were going in the human world after the king took the female from that world.

He folded his arms before letting out a slight sigh as he turned on his heels to face the aid. "Listen, i am aware of how they work and i don't intend the one hunter to come in droves. But if we are to leave them to their own devices they will continue to actively pursue anyone who is on the surface... by directing attention to myself it will allow my other subjects, despite how idiotic they are. To return to the safety of the nine hells." He added, his hair changing colour to a dark brown, and there was a glint under his hair that was covering one of his eyes. Almost as if it were a gemstone rather than an actual eye.

"we put out a call mandatory return when you arrived back with the female all but two have returned and the two we are talking about are on their honeymoon they have their powers hidden away and they look as if they are humans" the advisor handed him their files and then waited to see if he wanted to go and collect the two or if he was going to let them remain where they were.

He took it and studied the papers carefully. "Give them one day, if they are not back by that time their honeymoon is over for now." He said and passed it back before shaking his head as he stared forward. "How it would be so much easier to just bring the apocalypse over everything." He grumbled and slipped his coat off to neatly lie it on the back of the sofa.

the male nodded his head and then made a note on the papers he was carrying and then went into detail about some other things that needed to be dealt with

Solomon began to wander around the castle for a while, thinking to himself as he walked around. It was as though everything had just been moved into over drive as there was a certain need to get everything done. He eventually found himself standing outside of Allison's room and grabbed the door handle before walking inside. "Sit down." He commanded to her, not in the mood for bickering or arguments with the half ling at the moment. "We need to talk."

if he had been paying attention he would have seen that Allison was out cold on the bed her head turned to the left with one hand up resting by it while the other was resting lightly on her stomach. her legs were slightly bent to the side. Allison was still drained from being there and it would take some time for her body to adjust to the changes that were happening as well as the environment she was now residing in

Solomon placed his hands behind his back as she was fairly out of it. Clicking his tongue a little at the wasted trip he pulled up a chair and sat in the corner of the room before taking a book into his hands and began to read. He thought about the best way to tell her without it coming across as weird or rude, then again there was no real way to do that and he began to settle on the fact that he was going to be yelled at either way from her.

it was about four hours later when Allison finally woke back up and then sat up and rubbed the back of her neck as she was stiff. when she spotted him, Allison, frowned and wanted to throw shit at him for bringing her to this god forsaken place

Solomon gave a lazy wave at her before letting out a long sigh. "We need to have a small chat." He said and closed the book neatly before resting it upon his lap. "Mainly concerning you, you see i have been pestered and pestered by nearly everyone who works under me to take a wife." He said and gave a little smile, "You actually qualify for this, so congratulations, well done you knocked out the competition." He said to her and gave a little chuckle. "Anyways feel free to look around the castle, you shan't be leaving any time soon."

Allison blinked a little in confusion as to what he was talking about but once she had figured it out she shook her head "it is not going to happen I am not going to marry you" Allison went to stand only to have her legs give out on her, a side effect of being there for so long. Allison's body was undergoing the changes it needed to survive in the demonic realm

Solomon rose from his chair and tucked the book under his arm as he rushed forward and caught her before she could fall, staring deeply into her eyes for once and gave a rather gentle smile. Being more charming than before, but even that couldn't mask the words he was about to say. "I'm afraid my dear... you don't have a choice or say in the matter." He lightly tapped her forehead before going to move her back to the bed for a moment.

Allison growled and shoved at him trying to push him away from her “I will never ever marry you so you can go burn for all I care” Allison knew saying in hell would not be wise as they were currently there but she wasn’t happy and she would do everything in her power to keep from marrying him

He let her go as she shoved against him before shaking his head and traced his hand over the sides of his face. "You really don't have a choice in the matter i'm afraid. But really, i'm not all too bad once you get to know me. Unlike a certain someone who's temper is continuing to get the best of them." He teased, leaning in towards her a little. "You could want for nothing here, if you got onto my good side.... which i'm sure i left lying around somewhere."

"I have no intention of getting on your good side nor do I plan on marrying you so go fuck yourself" Allison shoved him away from her but in the process ended up falling back on to the bed

As if like that Solomon was on top of her, both hands on either side of her head as he stared down into her eyes. "As i said you have no choice in the matter, and keep going on like that and we'll see where that tongue will get you." He snarled glaring down at her as he remained looming over her. "This is hell darling, not a luxury hotel... and it is a lot more complicated than it has been made out." He moved his head closer to hers, some of his hair falling into his face, "I could provide you with answers as well, i'm sure you're curious about those abilities you have."

Allison growled at him "I want nothing to do with you or this fucking place as I have said be for I.WANT.TO.GO.HOME" Allison planted her hands on his chest and started to shove him off of her. Allison wasn't going to marry him and if she had to run away to avoid doing so she would. Allison was still worn out and adjusting so once again she started to feel sleep pull her under and her hands fell down and landed next to her and on her stomach before her head rolled to the side. Allison was expelling more energy then she had recovered so in order to get it back she needed to sleep. in order for her to regather all her strength she would need to be on bed rest for several days

Solomon shook his head at her and moved back from her before rolling his shoulders, he brought his hands up and felt the beginnings of his horns coming on his head. "hmm... you fail to realise you are home." He said and left her as she seemed to be falling asleep again. Once outside her room he ran a hand over his face and shook his head, he'd wait until she could at least stand by herself, but once she had adjusted to living in hell. The outside world would be harder to adjust to. "You really sired a brat didn't you.." He muttered to himself and rolled his shoulders, hearing his bones click. A hand maid was assigned to look over Allison for when she awoke.

She seemed nice enough, wearing a uniform of sorts, her hair tied in a messy bun, and her light blue eyes closed as she remained knelt waiting for Alison to wake.

one of the doctors who had gone in to examine her came back out and looked at the king "your majesty the girl is suffering from a rare condition in layman's terms we call it realm poisoning basically what happens is the person's body does a false shut down leaving them weak while it adjusts to a new environment she will need to be restricted to bed for several days to adjust and if possible fluids from someone who had lived here all their lives" the doctor didn't say which types of fluids since it varied from person to person

Solomon had been working in the castle, he was in a large circular room with shards of silver floating in the centre of the room, examining them closely as they floated showing views of the world above. He felt his ears getting a little pointer as he was taking in more energy from Hell. Turning he looked to the doctor before rubbing his brow, she was becoming more trouble than she was worth. "This hasn't been a problem for years. What type of fluid would you recommend?" He asked as he had already turned to make his way to her room, thinking the doctor would follow at his side. "And the worst case scenario?" He walked down the corridors and on display were lost arts, and antiquities thought to have been destroyed or stolen, gems of unusual sizes and relics.

"no it hasn't been a problem for years sire as every halfling was either bought here as a baby and they transitioned rather quickly or they died or the child never lived to see adulthood and were taken out by the demonic parent. and any fluid would work but if it comes from a powerful source the transition will happen and lot faster and worse case scenario sire is she would either die or lose all powers and be a human living in the demonic world best case the transitions finishes off smoothly and she becomes a powerful demon in her own right and would be able to stand on par with you" the doctor hated giving the king bad news but he hoped that his information helped him in the long run

Solomon came to a stop as he glanced over at the doctor at the risk, if you could call it that. Hell was beginning to get quiet... He rolled his shoulders, slightly causing the bones beneath to crack as he arrived at her room and pushed the door open. Remaining quiet for the moment. Walking in he looked over her carefully, and lazily placed the back of his hand to her forehead. "What exactly do i have to do?" He asked the doctor as he turned his head staring directly at him. "If it's blood you require take it. Unless it is some other fluid." He cocked his head to the side as he waited for an answer. He wasn't entirely familiar with the process involved, but even the death of a half breed would not be worth the loss. Hell had already gone through enough as it were, the last thing it needed was another demon dropping dead.

"any type of fluid will work my lord but blood will do for now as it will be quicker" the doctor motioned for him to sit down and then got to work on getting the blood that he would need "if you truly plan on marrying the female my lord I would advise using the month it will take for her strength to return to impregnate her as she won't be able to fight you as much"

Solomon, a little like an overgrown child let out a huff as he glared to the wall as if it had done something utterly wrong to him. He remained still as blood was taken from him, the dark liquid being drawn out of his veins. "I plan on marrying her, but impregnating her willingly is something that will be a little more difficult." He growled, a small air of stubbornness falling as he refused to stoop as low to have his own offspring be conceived in the way so many halflings were. He moved his left arm up and scratched his chin, as his right arm had the sleeve rolled up for blood to be taken out. His eye colour flickered to a deep purple for a moment as he rolled his neck. "This will be interesting..." He muttered, as his gaze fell onto her, his hungry eyes scanning over her body. "How long till she will be awake after taking the blood into her body?" He asked quickly, his head snapping to look at the doctor in the face. The doctor may notice that Solomon's shadow was acting independently from his body as it writhed and slithered away from the person it was supposed to be attached to.

"I never said it had to be willingly my lord" the doctor then looked at him after he finished drawing the blood that was needed to get her healthy "it all depends on how well her body accepts it, if it is quickly then it should only be a matter of minutes if it is slow then it would take a couple of hours" the doctor then walked over to Allison and plunged the needle in to her arm to inject the blood in to her system

Back
Top Bottom