Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

King and the Hunter (Lunarwolf and Ezralora)

Allison let out a muffled scream when he kissed her and fear shot adrenalin through her system which allowed her to start struggling. Allison was more than a little freaked out with her arms bound like they were it was keeping her from moving and getting free of him and whatever his intent was since he was currently on top of her

Solomon held the kiss for a few seconds longer, as she struggled beneath him before moving back. He lightly traced the back of his left hand down her cheek as he smiled at her. He leaned down before kissing her again, this time though his right hand went to slip beneath her breast and trail along her chest for before closing around her breast and giving it a firm squeeze.

Allison struggled but at the same time she was trying to figure out how he managed to bare her chest when she knew that the thing had been tied so tight she could barely breath from how snug it was but he seemed to be able to slip his hand in no problem

((Oh apologise, please ignore that i'll change it to what it should be. I forgot that detail))

Solomon felt her struggling beneath him, but as his hand moved up along her skirt, feeling her leg underneath he got to a point where his hand merely could not get passed the fabric tight fabric of her dress. Grunting in irritation he would attempt to lift her back up, so he could move his hand between her and the mattress, in order to get to the cords, or what was keeping the dress so tight around her. Taking slight care as her arms were still bound to the bed.

(its ok)

Allison struggled against him trying her best to keep the ties out of his grabs but as she could only move so much because of her hands it was a difficult task to say the least.

Once his hands had found them, despite her struggling, though ti did make it stretch out due to not being able to see it, he closed his hand around them and began to untie them, even though it was rough as he stretched the fabric. Solomon, failing to be gentle in the slightest as he finally got them untied, afterwards he would go to move to the force his hand underneath the dress, and run it along the inside of her leg, whilst his left hand would continue to undo what was left of the ties. Lowering his head down at her he went to kiss her once more whilst he worked and would go to force his tongue into her mouth.

Last edited:
Doing that was a mistake as Allison bit his tongue in retaliation. After she did that she struggled to get free from the wood holing her hands above her head so that she could stop him from finishing untying her dress

Solomon snapped his head back, before spitting away as a bit of blood leaked out of the corner of his mouth. "Feisty.." he grinned, as she moved her hands depending on how well she was recovering the head of the bed may begin to groan under the strain she was putting on it, and might just be able to bend her hands enough to slip out, as Solomon gripped the front of her dress with both hands, pulling at the fabric to attempt to tear the thing apart.

Allison was getting stronger and soon her hands were free and she was shoving him away from her. Granted this strength would only last for a little bit as it was all fear based and once that wore off she would be weak once again

Solomon moved back as she shoved him, but only a little to the edge of the bed. He chuckled at her before shaking his head, as he glanced over at her. He lifted his right hand and rubbed it on the corner of his mouth to clear away the small bit of blood. "Hmm... well that was unexpected, dear wife." He didn't advance on her, just yet as he stared from her to the broken head of the bed.

"I am not your dear anything you are a walking dead man" Allison was currently holding her dress up as he had loosened the ties enough so that her dress wouldn't stay up no matter how much she wanted it to

Solomon shook his head and moved a little closer to her, staying on his knees for now as he cocked his head to the side. Reaching out with his left hand he would go to stroke the left side of her face. "I'm a walking dead man... well maybe you will be the one to live up to that threat. But i think you'll find killing me, will not help your situation." Mainly to annoy her, he added, "Dear wife." to the end of it, before quickly retracting his hand.

the minute he had touched her Allison had lashed out and slapped at it "get the hell away from me" Allison hated when he called her wife she didn't consider them married even if he did

Solomon felt the sting of her hand and moved his own back as he gazed at her for a moment. "We're already in hell, there is not much further to go." 'Not tonight..' He thought before looking towards the wall. "Tomorrow i'll take you to see what is left of your father..." He muttered, "Whether you like it or not, we are bonded together..." He turned and left the room, still feeling that urge to go back and just pin her down to violate her whilst she is weak. Slowly he came to a stop in the corridor, hearing the celebrations in the hall.

"I have no interest in seeing that bastard he can rot for all I care" once he was gone Allison shifted a little and managed to get the nightgown on and then wedding dress away before she gave in and laid down as she was feeling weak once again

Solomon spent the rest of the evening away from the the bed chambers. Yet he didn't leave her, he spent the evening taking out his frustrations on her mind, as he sent to her vivid nightmares of Earth, what he knew of her father, her past. What snippets of information he had on her and her family, he used to keep her from getting a good night's rest.

As the sun rose on the snow layer of hell a hand maiden walked into the room that Allison was in, and drew back the curtains to let what passed for daylight shine into the room. "Highness it is time to get up." She said before adding, "If you require assistance i will help."

Last edited:
Allison hissed at her to get the hell out she had no interest in getting up as she had slept for sit the night before. while it seemed like everyone else had enjoyed their evening she had not and she was more than a little determined to kill the first person to piss her off or the man who everyone called her husband which ever came first.

The maid glanced at her before resting her hand on her hip. "I don't want to be here either but here i am. You're not going to get better by just laying in that bed." She said and laid out something, nicer for her to wear today. Even if it was also revealing in a few places it wasn't her wedding dress.

Allison growled at her and unknowingly she sent the girl flying out of the room and slammed her in to one of the guards. Allison wasn’t in the mood to deal with people at the moment. While she was fuming in her room one of the outer guards was headed to speak with the king instead of perpetual winter like normal the temperatures were on the rise and spring was coming their way

The handmaid crashed into the guard with a thud before shaking her head and scampering away. Solomon glanced up as he was staring into a large mirror before turning to the guard. Frowning he nodded before pushing passed and headed to his oh so happy wife. Banging on the door it flew open with a crash before he walked in. "What are you doing?" He asked her, there were only two possible people that could change the temperature, himself or her. He could sense energy about her and felt a small smile. "Ah you're changing it seems.." He kept his guard up a little, remembering their pleasant talk last night and her promise to kill him.

“Get the hell away from me” Allison growled and stood up her own powers slammed in to him and shoved him back in to one of the walls. She was finally even with him in power which meant she could kill him if he wasn’t careful

Solomon felt the force of her and was about to crash into the wall before he came to a stop and lightly tapped it using his own powers to do so. Yet that confident smile was moving from his face. "Well tough luck dear your hear with me." He wasn't going to take without dishing back and went to go to slam her into the wall and attempt to pin her there. He was curious though, knowing it was dangerous but wishing to see how far it could go.

Allison was acting on instinct as she had no real clue how to use her powers. So when he went to slam her back she simply flicked the power aside and sent it crashing in to the wall.

Solomon had an irritated look as he watched the wall break under the impact. "You think a normal witch could be able to do that?" he asked her. "You could barely stand yesterday and now look at you. You're not human." He told her before heading to the door. "If you really plan on killing me, we best get to work refining those powers before you kill everyone around you and yourself."

Allison glared at him and once his back was turned she struck out a heavy item that she normally wouldn’t have been able to lift went flying and crashed in to the back of his head.

Back
Top Bottom